youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
aww.moe/0y471c.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
youtube.com/watch?v=7c7O-bRYsY8
youtube.com/watch?v=8CNH4u1tys4
youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thinking about never being able to enter a loving relationship with Komaeda by any means
Literally crying right now, is this how Juzo feels?

MINDHACK

OMAERA GUU MOONIN

So on Monday the mastermind is revealed but Naegi gets tossed into an execution like Chiaki's while the others hopelessly watch on brainwashing monitors but is saved at the last moment by Kyoko.

Meanwhile in Despair Izuru manages to save Chiaki's body but she is left braindead, and in the final scene of the last Mirai episode he uploads the AI Chiaki into her body.

How will Chisa get redeemed in Mirai-hen? Will she ever get cured on her brainwashing?

remember

I hate Junko even more. I didn't even know that was possible.

question. do you look at him the way juzo looks at munakata?

wtf i love new nagito now

She won't, Munakata will be forced to take his own life to stop her while apologizing for not noticing sooner.

Can you imagine if Bandai wrapped his lips around your forearm and took a chomp out of it

Jesus Christ there would be nothing left, his head and mouth game on point.

The fact that he framed that always makes me laugh.

Nagitwo is great

Ohayo. It's nighttime where I am. I think Monday's Mirai is going to bring us something really good. I don't know what though.

No user, you need to believe in her happy ending. She will get it. All of us will, the Kirigirichaps and the Chiakichaps, we will get a happy ending.

>Junko convinced each of the remnants of despair one by one appealing to their fears, desires and so on and on

>LEL NO, THEY JUST WATCHED THIS VIDEO OF HER DIEING HEHEHEHE

Fucking inconsistent hack I swear

Munakata already forgives her, he knows it's not her fault. They'll be together in death.

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, and Chisapals that this will have a happy ending.

What did you expect 220 minutes of airtime?

What was the reaction of the juzoboys to him being a massive faggot?

>by the end of future, munakata won't even remember juzo

cucked completely

HAPPY ENDING

I want to marry Sonia!

This. Weedman has a 30% accuracy rate. There's no way that there will be bad end.

youtube.com/watch?v=hXnl0PRU9E4#t=12m38s

But Despair Chisa, despite her despair, gave Naegi some really good advice about trying to understand Munakata's viewpoint instead of assuming that only his way was valid, which culminated in him finally confronting him instead of running away and waiting for him to show up, which lead to an understanding and reconciliation.

I love the Closing Argument comics. I want a DR comic book.

Reminder

It better have

Im not digging the landwhale of a protagonist that V3 has

is she the Ultimate Tragedy?

>As they both die in each others' arms, the scene flashes to the lives they could have had together
>You see them getting married
>You see them in their honeymoon vacation
>You see Chisa pregnant in the hospital with Munakata holding her hand
>You see them raising their children with smiles on their faces
>You see them meeting their first son's girlfriend
>You see them aging and becoming an old couple, still living together after so many years

Why don't you read through the threads in the archive and find out for yourself?

>Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, and Chisapals
>30%

So which one then?

>Makoto knowing shit

They didn't even know that Izuru was a real person for sure.

SHSL Blame Shifter

That sounds absolutely fucking shit user.

All three.

She's Munakata's waifu, not yours.

Ruruka

I kind of feel like the point of all this is that despair can't be redeemed, whether the person fell into it voluntarily or not.

Not that anyone really VOLUNTARILY falls into despair anyway. Unless they're Junko. In the end, nobody is redeemed. Not Chisa, not the Remnants, not Junko, not Mukuro. Even Munakata probably kills himself after he comes to grips with what he's done.

I mean, technically he WAS right, but his ability to actually recognize who was despair was clearly askew.

The only person who might really get a shot at it is Izuru, since he didn't technically do much of anything and wasn't really IN despair, just took an interest in it since it was unpredictable.

Brain death doesn't work like that.

How would you execute Chisa?
Monokuma vacuuming her up and leaving her to suffocate sounds simple and ironic, but a little too simple.

Blame Despair.

Wew, I'm sure I saw you on Cred Forums today

>w-we still love our boy haha..

RURUGIRLS

Don't trust anyone not even yourself

I would throw her into a pool full of katana blades

>Brain death doesn't work like that.
The DR2 cast was called "braindead" but Junko could still upload her AI into their bodies and take them over. It works that way in DR.

A bunch of children execute her.

>CHA-KEY

What the fuck, man? Don't post this fucking bullshit.

>Every night I can feel her... the girl I've lost... the harem I've lost... it's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?
>Junko sent us to hell... But we're going even deeper! Take back every girl that we've lost!

Force her to teach the Reserve Course for six months, lobotomize her, force her to teach children, then stick her on a chandelier

They were absolutely never called braindead.

At the end of the day

Monaca will be the only character that has lost jackshit

Isn't that just the Warriors of Hope execution?

only a hack writer would do that

I want more videos of people crying at Chiaki's death so I can feel better about myself.

I actually feel sorry for him. His cycle of luck struck again.

Not him, but I'm pretty sure they were called something like that.

Delet

The use of her legs.

>ultimate luck
>still gets mindfucced

I think the word you're looking for is "vegetables".

Brain dead, pretty much.

It wasn't makoto., It was Junko the girl that is always lying.

>This was supposed to be a thank you to the fans

She lost her virginity.
Then again, it was to the cool and handsome Komaeda onii-chan and not some loser like Nagisa so I'm sure she felt good about that, and knowing his luck he impregnated her, but since she got away from him the cycle of luck won't affect their baby.

Wish granted, I hope you're happy.

She lost her joy because of a dumb Hopeman.

He has good and bad luck, you know. His talent is luck in general. He was admitted as Good Luck.

I'm going to cosplay him so people like you get fucking triggered.

Have the juzoboys killed themselves in despair over their gay boy yet?

BRAIN
WASH
ING
THROUGH
SUBLIMINAL
DENSE
MOTHER
FUCKING
IDIOTS.

They would be vegetables, because their personalities would have been erased. But that's not the same as having actual fucking brain damage due to trauma and blood loss.

It's the difference between a blank hard drive and a broken one. Neither can do anything on their own, but only one can have an OS uploaded onto it and start operating normally.

Has this been ever confirmed?

At first she was merely pretending
then a rock smashed her legs and she got carried by hopeman
Then next we see her we don't know if she is sitting or standing at first and the next time we see her she is just laying down on the floor of the van.

It was never shown if she could walk or not after the end of UDG

Something like that is not the same as exactly that.

Braindead means that their brains are literally dead. If they're in a coma, they are not braindead.

Wrong. There is a difference.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistent_vegetative_state

Again, this is a setting where animals grow huge and impossible things like an instantaneous brainwashing show robs people of control over their bodies.

maybe we haven't gotten anything on the dr1/dr0/sdr2/drae front but hey we got new characters and memes that has to count for something right?

Fuck off, SDR2 plainly said that she used brainwashing to turn them into despair, she used their hate, love and etc to control them

Shame Killer Killer sucked ass.

Chiaki will be implanted in each of the remaining Class 77 vessels.

She isn't pure anymore, she is ruined

Ok then I chose my words wrongly, she ends up in a state similar to that of the DR2 cast wherein an AI can be uploaded into her body.

Did you even play the game? His luck fucks him over constantly. Constantly.

DR has a LOT of mangas. I don't mean those. I mean an actual full color comic book in the Closing Argument artstyle.

That's still a shit plot device homie

Chiaki will only be implanted into Mikan because even Izuru recognizes that she has a nice body.

But Naegi moved on, quite sure Munakata did too.
Hajime might have remembered losing her twice, but I am sure he'll move on too.

She lost her AE self.
I miss her being an evil little manipulating girl

Poor Bandai
His rule was such bullshit

And somehow that stopped them from murdering her when they became despairs.

It's fine, he's the SHSL everything and has embraced both hope and despair.

Did anyone else laugh like an idiot when they revealed that Juzo is gay for Munakata?

>Hajime lost his waifu twice

If I were him I would have just screamed out my NG and asked everyone to don't hurt one another if I was around.

Who even did the art for the closing arguments? Was it the same person who did the character designs?

Makoto lost two of his waifus

It doesn't count if he only remembers the second time

Or close your eyes.

Anyone tell Monaka she can't be a "himouto" without the older brother?

Somebody would have punched a guy just to spite you and see if you were bluffing.

He merged with Izuru. He likely remembers both times now.

Well, at least he saved the best for last.

He remembered both.
Komaeda probably fell back into a coma when he woke up because the trauma of realizing he failed to save Chiaki twice knocked him out.

>revealed

nigga we knew. probably still laughed.

>Hajime might have remembered losing her twice, but I am sure he'll move on too.

Hahaha. That's funny. He's probably going to kill everyone when he finds the truth out.

He remembers both, he has all his memories at the end of DR2, from before HPA, to all the way to being put in NWP. That was the miracle at the end of DR2, he didn't just overwrite Izuru like NWP was meant to work, but rather he merged with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

If izuru don't have emotions, he wouldn't feel sad from chiaki's death, hence he would not have any memorable emotion to vinculate with the memory of her dieing.

So to izuru it would be like watching a leaf fall in the ground during a fall afternoon. An unimportant event, one that he wouldn't remember.

And if he can't remember it, hajime also can't.

That's ok, Kirigiri, Chiaki and the real Chisa are having fun together playing vidya in Danganronpa heaven. They're probably playing Smash Bros.

aww.moe/0y471c.webm

>feeling sorry for Nagito

Why? He got what he wanted. Junko survived.

that would have made him a super easy target

Naegi lost his waifu less than an hour ago and Munakata is barely hitting the six hour mark. They aren't moving on quite yet.

I thought his brain damage would protect him from this bullshit. Guess it didn't.

If you could insert AI Chiaki into any comatose DR2 body, which one would you choose? Please don't say Peko, she's already taken by a fellow survivor.

Who had the harder life?

Yeah, Komaru

Why is Nagisa freaking out?

>got worried about becoming a nutjob
>launched herself into space

Was that really Monaca's best option?

>If izuru don't have emotions, he wouldn't feel sad from chiaki's death
But he does, because the leftover memories of Hinata leaked out while Nanami dies. That's a strong enough emotional reaction for him to remember. It's his first time crying ever in life, even if it wasn't due to his own feelings.

Nagito aint guilty
Chisa aint guilty
Mikan aint guilty
Juzo aint guilty
Mitarai aint guilty
Izuru aint guilty
They were all Junko's pawns and HPA and Junko both are the reason the world went to shit

mechamaru

Roughly equal, maybe slightly Naegi edge?

If Hajime could remember all that's happened during DR3 then it's him easy, but he doesn't so his current memories are from DR2.

Akane

The NWP dug up his memories from before HPA. I think he has those, DR2 and Izuru memories. The question is if he has HPA memories.

>have ultimate luck
>have waifu ready to die for you
>somehow live a hard life

Hajime had it harder. No contest.

Akane is awake ya dingus. She's a survivor.

None of them, because she'd be upset about that.

Izuru is going to be the ultimate doctor and save Chiaki, then Chiaki is going to go to Jabberwock Island and save all the remnants of despair you'll see

Yes
It was cute

>Izuru doesn't have emotions

But he does? Boredom is an emotion.

Mahiru.

Yep, that's my fault. Read that too fast.

might as well be braindead

Come on, not even Mikan?

But he does? His memories merged with Izurus, so he knows what happened.

damn you are right

I guffawed like an idiot when it actually became a plot point.

I'd watch the fuck outta that!
Sucks we wouldn't really get Ebina or any of Umaru's friends, but what can you do? Monaka was kind of a bitch

I just don't see Chiaki dying with Kamukura being the ultimate everything.

I looked at my screen and whispered "HAAA HE'S A FUCKING FAG" while eating some pasta.

Laughs were had.

>chiaki wakes up to find Junko's pulped womb in her body

Why would you do that to a person?

heh

Especially not Mikan, because Chiaki is like that. If AI Chiaki gets salvaged and uploaded onto anybody's body, it would be real Chiaki.

Give me one good reason why you wouldn't just lock yourself in the NWP and spend the entire time raping AI Chiaki?

So , we know that HajimeZuru will save the day on the future arc

But who will save the day on the despair arc?
Yukizome promised a happy ending at episode 1.

wait...yukizome...
shit

>Why is Nagisa freaking out?
just heard the whole children paradise thing was nothing to Monaka.
Also finds out his dream girl is quite a bit different than he expected

Naegi, because he's entirely innocent through it all and his dead friends are really dead.

Naegi will not move on because Kyoko is alive I BELIEVE

>Wanting chiaki to be in a body with multiple stds

The happy ending is in Mirai, both anime are attached at the hip.

Though wouldn't that be Hajime up to HPA enrolment, and not the reserve course Hajime from DR3?

I would rather cuddle with her and maybe cuddlefuck her.
She's soft, rape would be a waste of a good time.

Somehow I was convinced he was into Chisa, but he acted subtly feminine when he last talked to Munakata. If anything, it wasn't that much of a shock.

I still laughed though when I saw him holding the framed picture of Munakata.

4 if you count Mukuro and Junko (for the crazy despair hate sex)

Nagisa was actually really in to the whole children's paradise thing, but Monaca didn't actually care about that and just used that to further her own gains. She knew the other children would be in to it though.

What are you talking about? Yes, he would remember being reserve course Hajime from DR3 because a miracle happened and he was able to retain his memory. That probably also forced out the memory suppressants they forced on him.

>Gay faggot upset he got got kiss monaca.

I bet he's related to juzo

Yeah Nagisa went as far as to basically let Komaru and Toko off the hook and help them escape instead of risking losing any more people to them. But then Monaca broke him.

>Mukuro

He doesn't even remember Mukuro. As far as Naegi is concerned Mukuro is a poor soul who Junko used as an example. It's not even remotely the same as him losing Kirgiri or Sayaka.

Ever so slightly sad that I wouldn't be able to post the Juzo/Chisa art anymore, but yes, I giggled.

>le 30% right meme
Weedman has a 100% accuracy rate, it's just that the timeline is branching and there's only about a 30% chance they'll be the ones in the future he observed

>being this much of a secondary

SDR2 explained that the DR1 survivors received their memory back

Guess the final lines of the series

>rape

Chiaki is for gentle sex and cuddling.

Can he do it whenever he wants?
Because 30% is a pretty huge chance to win the lottery

>Kirigiri will never jerk you off with her delightfully charred hands

>SDR2 explained that the DR1 survivors received their memory back
WHAT?! When?

youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc
Mirai this Monday

"After all... I am this school's headmaster!"

and to think.
Monaka loved him no matter how uncool and worthless he was.

The future foundation e-mails in chapter 6

Just jerk off with bacon

>Truly we always were Danganronpa

something something hinata-kun

"Naegi, tell them."

In one of the emails to Naegi, the FF talks about how they helped them regain their memories when they were rescued and recruited.

I was suddenly reminded of Saw when I think about how unfair some of their codes where. Jigsaw explains how everyone could have gotten out alive if they just worked together and put mind over matter to survive. But a guy trying to copy him didn't give that choice and just gave options of really painful ways to die.

Granted, those in the killing game never had a choice, but the execution is clearly different.

With the level of Hinanami pandering they've been doing. I wouldn't be surprised remembering Chiaki completely.

Reading through the FF e-mails
>Hey you shits, we give you guys your memories back and you guys hide terrorists?!
>FUCK YOU! Juzo, get my white suit ready, we are getting this done right

hinata-kun

"Well, there you have it, folks. This really was The End of Hope's Peak Academy".

"upupupupu"

Cap it
Its gonna be this , im not joking

Will Byakuya ever like Toko?

I know he somewhat tolerates her. But so far Toko might as well go for Komaru because nobody else likes her.

The FF e-mails in ch 6

>Naegi-kun

How the hell did I forget that?

Remember, the emphasis is END OF HOPE's Peak Academy

It was a single line in a huge exposition dump with a lot more interesting stuff being revealed.

He likes her, it's just not in the romantic sense.

"A deadly judgment... A deadly deception... A deadly betrayal... A deadly riddle, a deadly defense, a deadly faith... A deadly...class trial...!"

People forget that SDR2 directly mentions that the remnants were brainwashed and proceed to shit on the anime for doing exactly what the game said.

"Wow, that anime was shit."
"Yeah, I sure am DESPAIRing that I spent money on that trash!"

He saw everyone alive in Ep 6 which is demonstratively false, unless his clips are from an earlier time than the events in the game (which while slightly interesting, doesn't amount to anything as Togami interacts with Naegi, throwing that idea out the window)

>"Looks like everything turned out as I predicted" -Weedman
>Laugh track
>Queue in Kirigiri with ramen cup on her head breaking 4th wall
>"Th-th-th-THAT'S ALL FOLKS"

>Upupupupupupu

lol hope

>Gamer
>Gentle

I wonder how much expression we'll see out of Hajime. His tsumaranai was alarming. And if he gives a shit about class 77 after watching despair hen. He probably had SHSL 4th wall breaker and watched the anime.

SORE WA CHIGAU YO

Will V3 really be wholly unconnected with HPA, or will it turn out to just be a distant sequel to it?

I don't think she really went to space. She was just shown flying away like an airplane, not freaking launching upwards like a space shuttle or something.

why do people keep saying komaeda raped monaca

We won't know until the game is out in Japan.

Komaeda "made her an adult"
Monaca is underage

gonna need a source on that

>Camera pans away
>(monokuma voice)upupupu...hahahahahaha(Junko voice)

The end?

"Why did this end this way? You know why."

I already lost my sides over the fact that Junko actually controlled Juzo in every sense of the word. So much for our boy being uncontrollable.

Does Juzo being gay affect his character at all?

He made her into an adult which just means he helped her get over with her dumb despair vs hope phase

do being gay affect your personality at all?
Unless you are a raging snowflake faggot, no

And juzo is not a raging snowflake faggot

No, but being a gigantic incompetent bitch that fails at everything does. At this point he's Weedman tier of useless.

Reminder that Kirigiri had the mind of a 12 year old for the vast majority of DR1.

like you said. He somewhat tolerates her.
However. I doubt we'll see them as anything more

At least weedman got a smile out of him

I think Kodaka would literally be lynched.

The HPA story is done, but it's probably still the same universe but in the future.
Maybe one of the characters has the last name of a previous character and we get some hints about them being related, but I don't think it should get any deeper than that

Would you be disappointed if they revealed Junko was mindcontrolled into loving despair?

He sees her as a responsibility.

No, considering his character is a walking, talking meme, it just reinforces it.

But he is a useless asshole who made everything worse in both stories.

Without Juzo, end game would be Persona Vs Sugar Addicts Strike Force

but who brainwashed her then?

KEEP TUNED FOR DANGANRONPA V3!

That's a shame. I'd like to see Toko get a happy end, but that's impossible. She'll have to settle for Dekomaru and her fantasizes.

YES. Please don't.

>spoonfeeding

How new?

But since we are all friends here, I'll tell you the name of the doujin

It's Zetsubou locker room, go search it

Monaca is pure

What if Dangan Ronpa V3 is a prequel?

Don't worry, you won't need V3 for that. It can all happen in Future 12.

But user Junko is in the game

Tengan did.

Pure shit

>Mahiru will never cock tease you while another guy caresses her breasts

I don't think it's possible for his willy to go stiffy for a girl

>At this point he's Weedman tier of useless.
Hey, as intrusive as his stupidity was in the trials, Weedman never actively fucked the DR1 cast over. At least not as much as Juzo's bumbling incompetence as the worst security guard in the history of humanity

Fuck off.

I've assumed that for a long time actually. Ever since I read Zero, honestly. The board of directors didn't choose to let her in randomly. I think that at least some of them had a similar idea as Komaeda- that do distill the ultimate hope they need to bring in the greatest despair possible.

Though actually, I've suspected there was more to Junko's story than what she told us from the end of the first game. She deflected questions as to her origins and childhood pretty hard. And the more someone does that the more likely it is that they're doing it because they have something to hide.

I don't really buy the whole 'born into despair schitck'. And while I can see her Analysis skill making her bored enough to fall into despair, I don't see how it turned her into a machine that exists only to make the rest of the world suffer. Someone else probably did that.

Soda is that you?

Yeah, you're right. Mahiru would never do that. She would be disgusted and heartbroken if she found out you wanted that.

love this mem

Every single one of Makoto's waifus has died. Aoi is next.

Monaca was his hope for creating despair for creating hope.

She was already a master detective at that age, read the novels

Im still amazed by how all it took for monaca to drop the angst and "despair" was a good dicking.

was junko a virgin?

wtf I hate wtf I hate x now now

>implying Mahiru will ever not scissors

I think that would legitimately ruin the entire series retroactively. That's the single worst plot point they could ever pull.

scissoring doesn't work, it's literally a man's fantasy when it comes to lesbian sex

It does actually, I'm pretty sure Juzo wouldn't be that much of an insecure asshole if he was straight, since he wouldn't have any reason to be frustrated in the first place
Unless he would have fallen in love with Chisa instead

Who is your best girl/boy Cred Forums?

I really dig flower girl's design, she's wearing high socks and sandals and the midriff looks top quality. I feel like Im the only one though, hope she survives.

BROWN

That's because it's very hard for Kodaka to keep it together. Junko is on shaky enough ground as a credible villain, having literally everything fall into her lap and having incredible luck, with inconsistent motivations (Giving Chiaki an inescapable death trap but not preparing Makoto's execution despite both being Hope?). Thus, the moment the question of her childhood comes up, it's deflected hard because she's supposed to be more of a Joker-esque "Force of Nature" villain. Of course, the problem with that is that the Joker has had a backstory - multiple ones, in fact - and by refusing to characterize her there he only succeeds in making her weaker.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if they revealed it. That's how you'd totally destroy Junko's credibility and ensure that V3 wouldn't include her that much.

The mask guy looks cool, I hope he doesn't have an annoying personality. Best girl is of course the MC.

That is a lot of same-face.

Witch and Cap for now.

Loli witch

trap maid

with his fat, old stinky mindhack

Posted in other thread too, are those triplets in the bottom right row?

>Aoi is next.
Loses Kirigiri and Aoi. now that would be too cruel

Witch!

>literally a mix variation of DR1 ,DR2 and UDG cast

HOW CAN THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY FROM IT?

Buff bug catcher dude looks like the best boy. I want to be friends with him. Midget dude looks cool too.

Tan girl and Twintails are my favorite girls design wise. Kaede is pretty cute too.

Regret
Blood you can never wash off

Bondage Junko.

Doesn't change the fact she was a cutie who had a childish crush on Naegi.

I got the slight feeling that red-eyed twin tails will survive, so im gonna go with her

>I kind of feel like the point of all this is that despair can't be redeemed, whether the person fell into it voluntarily or not.
doesn't that invalidate the whole ending of DR2 then?

Kaede and twintails.

He is a chunni.
If you liked Gundam then you will like him.

I think I'm the only one who likes BDSM Junko.

Mask-kun and brown girl

"As long as despair exists in the hearts of men... Monokuma will always return!!!"

What is jus problem

The video had no effect on him because he was already in despair. He had eyes like that in SDR2 which should be impossible considering memories were wiped up until the class started HPA.

Black mage and Mephistopheles

At least it's nice she found a close friend in Komaru. So she is not completely alone anymore

Mukuro is so beautiful

The DR2 characters are a mz of DR1 cast
UDG characters are a mix of DR2 cast
Is very normal in this series

Shit taste detected

Will Mecha Nagito survive V3?

Those are just insanity eyes. Nagito hated despair in DR2. He wouldn't have been so butthurt about Mikan if he cared about despair, and he probably wouldn't have pulled the case 5 bullshit, either.

You mean smelly.

Did you not notice he never showed those eyes in DR3 until the mindhacking? Those eyes are despair because his 'luck' ensured that the NWP would have a harder time removing the brainwashing, thus increasing his insanity levels.

>Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

>Upupupu

SAME DANGAN TIME.
SAME RONPA CHANNEL.

None

So, who want to try to guess the talent of each of these faggots?

That describes her at any age.

I wonder how far in the future it'll have to be for the kids to not recognize Monokuma. Or maybe some history buff will recognize him, that'd be cool.

>"Monokuma...? B-but you despairs...you terrorists were wiped out decades ago!"
>"Despair? Terrorism? I don't care about that! I've reformed, I've found a new calling, I'm..a hero of justice!"

>Nagito
He is Neagibot.
And no, I don't think they would make a robot a survivor.

Nagito was always crazy but now he is fine with spreading despair himself in the name of hope.

He got what he wanted in the end. Like Hajime, he just couldn't believe in himself to talk his class out of charging in.

No I don't

>What if Dangan Ronpa V3 is a prequel?
>Junko is the mastermind again without breaking canon

Well if they're in a prison, I'm thinking that each one excels at a particular crime.

>yfw the ending of Danganronpa 3 is a flashforward
>Naegi, Hajime, Kirigiri, Chiaki, Juzo and Munakata enjoying a day of sunshine on Jabberwock Island
>Juzo and Munakata wearing gay clothes and holding hands sheepishly
>"let's play geimu hinata kun!!!!"
>Screen on Chiaki's GameGirl shows the V3 logo

>The mastermind is 10 years old
Could be fun

Because there wasn't anything notable that was worth despair to him in the anime until Chiaki's death. The way he acts after the "brainwashing" is the same as before. He always believed in sacrifices as a stepping stone for hope.

All it does it prove Naegi wrong and make the sacrifice everyone made more significant.

The people we met in the NWP will never come back. The people they were will never come back. Even if the brainwashing were undone, it doesn't undo the millions of people they killed, and they would be so warped by the memories of that they would still be in despair anyway. And in the real world nobody is going to accept 'They were brainwashed' as an acceptable excuse, so they'll be hunted down and killed anyway. If not by Munakata than by someone else.

JUZOBOYS BTFO.
A bunch of homo supporters lmao.
How do they feel for supporting an evil and gay character?

Based on prior DR knowledge I will tell you who will survive here.

From top left to bottom right

Dead
Dead
Alive
100% dead
Dead
Alive
Alive
Dead
Dead
CHIGAU YO
Alive
Dead
Dead
Dead
Dead

Cap it

FUCK OFF JUNKO YOU PROMISED YOU'D DELETE THIS

Juzo is a walking human disaster

I cant tell if him being an unbelievable fuckup makes me like him more or less

Monokuma taking the piss out of the entire HPA saga is something I completely expect and want, and would be very disappointed to have them not mention.

The juzoboys are gay themselves so they love it

How could anyone like this bitch?

He's actually a SHIFTER and his visions are memories from other timelines.

The point isn't even for them to repent. Makoto just believes that killing is more or less the last resort, he will always try to reform people for the better first. Although he cries about killing and death from the time to time, it's not like he'll be Chiaki-retarded and stop such things. He just seeks for alternative methods beforehand.

In the case of the DR2 cast, rather than absolve them of their sins or get them to work for the greater good, he just felt it was wrong to kill them in cold blood. The fact that he doesn't care at all about them staying on Jabberwock proves he doesn't really care what they do with their freedom. He just wanted them to be back to "normal."

>Kaede
>dead
No. She's the MC!

Makes him more interesting
Makes the fans who insist he did nothing wrong more annoying
No matter what he and everybody else is better than boring Chiaki

Post Seiko

yeah. things like finding some of Fukawa's books in the library or some other small references are probably as far they will connect stuff.

>brown girl
>dead
>Leon lookalike
>alive

you got it backwards

Too sassy for you?

What makes you think that?
Also
>DR
>Brown slut dying

Would Juzo have gotten along with Hajime the most out of the DR2s? Under different meeting circumstances of course. Was he projecting frustration onto Hajime?

Ryouta's anime will fix it all.

That is your despair, user.

>Naegi's waifus always die
>Aoi is immortal
Huh. In a way, they were made for each other

But what about the 5 new kumas?

Count the number of lines, you will see I didn't count kaede in

brown grill is a fucking gyaru this time around
sluts always die in DR

>Loli living
>Guy that looks like Leon living
>Brown dying
Your DR knowledge is shit.

>sluts always die in DR
then why is asahina still alive

>sluts always die in DR

Sonia survived, though.

Brainwashing them back to normal won't fix anything.

Unless he literally brainwashes the rest of the world to forget they destroyed the world and killed millions of people.

asahina is a virgin

Oh, I see it now.

The only actual slut survived in DR2

BDSM Junko

Stop this cancerous avatarfagging user

Akane looks like a slut and is a slut and is alive.

so chiakiland instead of junkoland?

Juzo not telling munakata the truth about junko because he liked being deep in the closet was the dumest fucking I have ever seen.

In my head the five sentai Kumas would appear behind him after he says 'hero of justice" but I wanted to keep the fan fiction short.

>and they would be so warped by the memories of that they would still be in despair anyway
They won't have the memories of that though. Except Hajime

Can you even begin to imagine the softness of such a place?

>brown girl survives in DR1
>brown girl survives in DR2
>brown girl will likely survive DR3

They certainly won't allow a brown girl to survive in DR3 right?

RIGHT?

Juzo is stupid
He knew something was up with Junko and he decided he was going to go fight her and a hundred normies

I like bondage

But they will. That was the whole point of the Shutdown. They remembered everything, both their time on the island and their time as Despairs.

Did juzo ever do something right?

Post more cute Mukuro

>Girl who blushes into mush over speaking lewdness
>Even being seen with her hair down by a boy is too much for her

Died

I don't know what to think about PurpleWeed
He looks like Leon,Kodaka hates leon,he was the first one to die and the kid that looked like him lose first in DRAE.
But he also,Looks like weedman,Kodaka loves weedman and is inmortal.
He can die first or survive.

She's cute and I love her and I want to play with her hiyokos and bully dumb mikanfags

Okay.

She is very sexy

Are you the user that said you could draw it? Because if so thank you a million times.

he was about to confess to Munakata
then he got penetrated

She's adorable and I want to put a baby in her

If Munakata will do anything for HOPE, why didn't he kill Juzo when he learned that Junko was the mastermind after all which should be fucking common knowledge after DR1 events. Juzo already lied to him so he should have suspected him at least.

Being a meme

I don't want him anywhere near Kaede. I don't trust him

She doesn't have big tits, might not be sporty stupid or permahungry either.
The brown skin isn't enought to make them death-proof

>not

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

desu purple guy looks like a weedman variation to me, not leon's

The SmellyLolifags are appearing again. Someone get bully-kun in here

>Loli Junko is the mastermind

The butthurt will be so glorious.

I want to impregnate her and not take responsibility

Kodaka hates Leon because he used him as the base male model for every other character and was sick of drawing him.

Now we have another character that looks very similar to him, there's a good chance he's the first culprit/victim

But Sonia and Asahina survived

Holy shit this one is cute, saved

Alright...So wouldnt it be more Despairful for Junko to just turn Chiaki and Chisa to Despair?

Too bad, he's literally right next to her in class trials.

Juzo is just dumb.

bullykun has been bullied into submission

He isn't here right now but their waifu could use some DAIKON, don't you think?!

you know, we're only speculating that Juzo kept Junko's involvement a secret
doesnt she turn into Ryoko after this?

What? No it wasn't. Hajime having all his memories was an anomaly

reminds me of this younger looking second Junko concept art

Look at this:
He looks like a prurple leon in this sprite.

Kodaka isn't the artist.

>There'll never be a OVA about Junko and Mukuro stealing christmas

We need our own Carnival Phantasm.

She is the type of tsundere that would make for great mindbreaking sex

Plus her growth spurt makes her a 10/10

Jokes on you, I already self insert as The Cook.

But he's next to her during class trials.

Holy shit, that last Junko is creepy as hell

>screenshots of the entire cast at a trial apart from one guy
Gee I wonder who will die first

She could have at least put more legwork in making Chiaki herself fall into despair while she was killing her.

It was an anomaly that spread to all the other survivors.

they always keep the first victim a secret though

So, am I the only one who feels that Kodaka killed this beauty for nothing?
I mean, I thought she would be a factor for Fuyuhiko to fall in despair but then, muh anime came.

I just feel that her death only impacted Hajimeme and it wasn't one big factor on him to turn into the Almighty lord of the flying spaghetti monster

Even Kaede is uncomfortable being around him during that one scene in the article.

Maybe they'll have a Komaru/Nagito like relationship but with him trying to rape her later

>sassy afro Junko is the final boss of V3
Would you be angry?

you do realize this whore was just about to let teruteru bang her

and she wasn't even aphrodisiac'd?

slut

Junko can make people fall into despair but she can't make them like it (to the point of becoming UD) unless they are as fucked up as she is, which is why brainwashing is necessary

not even Mukuro is driven by something like love for despair

GIVE IT BACK KAEDEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEE

MAKE ME THE MC AGAIN

And where exactly is that stated?

Something tells me tan bitch is going to be best girl.

I agree.

Spinoff universe when they started going out and Hajime had to fit into a mafia family when?

That's why she's in V3.

She just wants to be broken by a strong dick. She's currently pure but I will deflower her with all my might.

Just stop. The only reason anyone expected him to be the MC is because he has an ahoge. Guess what? Four characters have ahoges in V3.

>really believing they would spoil the first death just like that

If anything that would mean they would live past that chapter

Never stop

Well since you brought her up, I was curious. Lets say the Izuru project went according to Keikaku. Is there a chance she couldve been the next subject?

I can't decide if I like the Despair arc or not.

Sometimes something funny happens, the music is pretty good but for the most part the show is boring because Junko is running completely unopposed and we already know no one is going to come because we know she wins. It's like the episode is completely boring until something fucked up happens (lobotomy in the last episode and Chiaki's torture in 10)

Asahina is probably the purest girl in all of the DR series. She melts down over dirty talk, blushes over even mildly romantic stuff she says herself without realizing, freaks out over being embraced from behind, uses plain cotton underwear and freaks out over being seen with her hair down.
And Sonia... you know what, judging women over criteria like that is not cool.

TIN CANS don't get to be the MC!

I agree with you. Her interactions with Hajime though short were amazing. I ship her harder with Hajime then real Chiaki.

Forgot pic

why is the DR character designer so obsessed with ahegaos?

>chiaki's body
>natsumi's face

sasuga Kodaka

Do they just sit in a room and play lego with their previous cast bodyparts when deciding their cast?

The epilogue.

That's enough.

How about all of us just be MC's

Maybe that's why her look alike is the MC of V3. Natsumi was robbed

I hate this brown girl so fucking much
Her design is so retarded

I don't recall Sonia or Fuyuhiko saying anything about having their memories as the remnants of despair

>wanting Chiaki to lose and cry like the typical Hanakana loser

They stopped being despairs.

Are you a newfag or something?

>gundam 2.0
>genderbent sakura
>mecha naegi
>twintails kirigiri
>frankenstein chiaki with natsumi kuzuryuu face
>hopeman spinoff
>teruteru long lost brother

seriously?

NO! SHE STOLE SOMETHING THAT WAS RIGHTFULLY MINE! ITS MINE AND I DESERVE THE SPOT NOT HER! I AM THE ONLY MC!!!!!!! GIVE IT BACCCCCCCCCKKKKKK KAEDEEE

It's what Togami and Naegi's conversation was about, you dumbo.

What is wrong with alolan Aoi?
Real talk, that joke was so fitting everytime I see the new brown girl, I hear the trailer tune for pokemon Sun and Moon

She's cute

>Kodaka is the artist for Danganronpa

Who cares about Chiaki

>wtf I hate blank now

Fuck off.

>two dorky big guys
Will either of them survive?

No I'm pretty sure their conversation was about whether or not those who had died in the simulation would come back

Spotted the same newfag

>she
There's no cleavage in her pictures.

I do.
But I also care about Natsumi.
I'm just saying, I wouldn't like seeing that happen.

>Who cares about Chiaki
Show some fucking respect. She didnt deserve that death

wtf I hate user now

user some girls have flat chests

Go back to bed imposter-kun, this doesn't concern you.

They're the Gundam and Nidai of V3 so no

She is going to die.

Because she's a flat chest loli. Like little Hiyoko

Everyone but him. If you play the first trial like a normal DR installment, he ends up winning the trial and lets everyone die.

wtf I love that design now

>now

But Madarai's died eight times already!
Surely they wouldn't be so cruel as to take away his ninth life.

>Hiyoko taking DAIKON
When did this start?

Kaede is so cute! Cute! Cute!

I would have cried more if we saw Natsumi getting murdered. Sure she acted like a fucking bitch and did unnecessary shit to Mahiru but her insecurity made her much more real then Jesus Chiaki. I'm really upset we didn't get to know more of Pekos relationship with her.

She ruined the despair arc. She definitely deserved that death

No, he's there in the trial, it just wasn't included in that screencap.

I'm still waiting for my doujin. WHERE IS MY DOUJIN

Madarai's talent gimmick will never stop making me laugh

Holy shit I didn't realize how long twintail's twintails were

>Komaeda, Kirigiri and Komaru sprite recolors in what is supposed to be official art.

edgy

How did she ruined despair arc?
She appears 1 minute per episode.

>liar

Delet

>Chiaki ruined despair arc
>not Junko being a complete let down

I regret coming into this thread, it reeks of cancer.

She was already dead in DR2, idiot.

Even the flattest of girls have mounds of some sort.
It's a trap

It says "Danganronpa" in the title. You can't say you weren't warned.

As far as I know, it was when yours truly made a joke about meme pairings to piss the shippers off.
A Hiyoko fag got infuriated pretty much immediately and I decided to quote Teru's DAIKON line to see if he'd catch fire.

Look at Aviator Junko's thighs.

Chiaki was a poor way to link Hajime to class 77. She should have stayed an AI.

Chiaki was WAY too obsessed with him. No way Hajime knew this.

>Dad is Hope
>Mom is Despair
>just says fuck it and switches between whichever one is more fun at the moment

I think she might be the THICC-est one

Will we ever get a canonical couple in DR that has the entire pair survive?

Seriously.

What would their children be like?

THEY SAY
THE PRICE OF TRUE HOPE'S NOT A PRICE THAT THEY'RE WILLING TO PAY

Kanon/Weedman

How the flying fuck did Junko find out about Juzo's crush on Munakata from a held gaze at a photo, but never managed to connect the dots about Chiaki's open cock-hunger for Hinata when she was standing in front of the reserve course every day?

Before expanding I thought you were making a joke with Juzo under Munakata.
Was sorta disappointed.

Since when did the writing make logical sense?

He finally caught up with the series.
Now maybe now he can start kh birth by sleep.

>Chisa had grey eyes of despair instead of SPINNY TIME
What could it mean?

Despair. Likely wasn't on her agenda for making the most people possible miserable all at once.

COMPLEX

>maybe now he can start kh birth by sleep.
Why would anyone want to be put through that?
Is the logic DR->Despair?

Grey eyes happen a lot. Naegi had grey eyes for a moment after noticing that Kyoko hadn't woken up.

>Kanon
too bad we didn't even get a mention of her in DR3...

I'm guessing he dies in chapter 1

The even used it on Asahina. Her eyes were opaque and washed out while she was crying, but when she smiled at him and said: "Go, I believe in you!" her eyes were their regular blue again

>Quantity over quality
That's not the Junko I know. She's obsessed with causing the greatest despair possible. Even if she didn't care to keep Chiaki around after Chisa proved the video wasn't quite good enough, ensuring her death was as despair-inducing as possible should've been top priority for ensuring that the brainwashing would work.

Yes, those are all when they fall into despair.

See, now THIS is brainwashing!
She pretty much dismantled him, then, hit the reboot button and re-programmed him like she was giving out a command to one of her Monokuma bears/zombie kids.

Junko is the one that could learn a thing or two from her, she is the real deal, had they met at the same age and it would've have been Junko idolizing her and going full Mikan just from being addressed.

Kodhacka better don't let her go by putting her literally on a bus to space and bring her back for DR3.

My waifu's suffering is an experience worth seeing.
I love Aqua but BBS easily has the best story and Disney/Square combo next to KH1.

like Nagito

>Actual honest to god mind games and manipulation when it came to people that mattered
>When they didn't matter Monaca just brainwashed them with helmets and didn't try to make a huge deal of it
>A master plan that only didn't account for Komaru having a friend/having bonded with Toko
>One of the few characters in the series to know that Hope can lead to awful shit too
>Takes full goddamn advantage of that
>Decides to invade FF to see the guy who murdered Big Sis Junko
>Learns everyone there is incompetent and Naegi is a fucking loser who has girls carry him everywhere both figuratively and literally
>One of the few characters in the series to realize the Hope vs Despair shit is retarded
>Decides instead of sitting around in the shitshow waiting for things like MINDHACK ANIME to be revealed just bails and lives in space instead
Why is Monaca literally best girl?

That's because it's a literal ripoff of KH1.

She obviously knew and didn't give a fuck

And now you understand why Monaca is a much better villain than Junk.

KIRIJUNKO OR A BUST

He gets obscured by text almost immediately after

youtube.com/watch?v=7c7O-bRYsY8

I wonder what kind of personality Mask-kun has

No proof.

whose the girl with the electric ahoge?

Hajimemes have gone too far

kirigirifags are pretty much the only ones who have a chance atm

I'm ready for Kirijunko to be cured with the power of HOPE

His eyes also practically glow blue later on when he recalls Kyoko's last words to him.

Monaca has a talent that makes her manipulate people, it isn't brainwashing because Nagidsa still manages to get out of her influence later on

Junko's UD that had to be put in the NWP to be cured >> her warriors of hope that only need therapy to be cured

How does junko's magic asspull make her a better villain

Episode 9, look at how she talks about them

She just didn't gave a fuck because she was already planning to kill Chiaki

>whose the girl with the electric ahoge?
it's all Komaru concept art

I knew Chiaki would die again
But god damn, I didn't want her to die like that.
Is this what despair feels like?

No? She seemed pretty clueless about the whole thing. She even flat-out told Chiaki she changed her mind after Chisa's brainwashing didn't go quite as planned.

>Cure W only works on women
>Kirigiri still dead

TRAP
R
A
P

It's just, Chiaki died without knowing what really happened to him outside of memory loss.

Yes Kirijunko will be cured but at the end of the anime she'll still "upupupupu" as she and the manlet hold hands at the cast of Dr1s graves

She is more effective

>magic

This is the world in which luck is a talent and a drug was able to make a small dog become gigantic

>asspull

brainwash was already foreshadowed in SDR2 and was an element in DR0

Junko also used mindwipe in DR1

>best girl trapped in worst manga

why must kodaka be so cruel?

Rewatch the thing again, she clearly knows there was something going on especially since she tells them to stop making shoujo eyes at each other

She just didn't gave 2 fucks about ut

Exactly what I'm saying, if Junko knew about that, she would have definitely told her. Why skimp out on the cruelty otherwise? She would've been able to crush her with despair.

I know but we didn't care at that time, i guess.

She knew "something", but she didn't bother putting in the effort to do that. Why? We don't know. But it's lazy writing to have her figure it out with Juzo but not with Chiaki.

>ut
Stop phoneposting anytime.

And?

Junko just didn't had interest on it

Besides knowing Chiaki's personality, I doubt she'd fall into despair that easily

She was literally falling into despair as she died, you moron. Junko could've really laid the hurt on her.
>had
Fuck off.

She had a reason to use that against Juzo: blackmail

She had no reason to use anything against Chiaki because she was going to kill her

It's simple

>getting hung up in typos

What are you? 12?

Good taste

"Creating this hope. Was my Despair"

Am I the only one that thinks Kirigiri is dead?

>Is this what despair feels like?
youtube.com/watch?v=8CNH4u1tys4
>Chiaki playin' her favorite GEIMUS!

Chiaki didn't exactly fell into despair when she was dying, she didn't wanted to die but she was still hoping

>muh grammar

what's your problem?

Nope, it's not that simple. She wanted to force Class 77 to fall into despair, right?
Why not maximize the despair?
You're unable to answer this, because it is yet another inconsistent characterization against Junko, and thus I'm not bothering with you any further. Fuck off.

Junko herself isn't more effective. It's Ryota's magic video techniques that made it effective. If Junko never met him, she never would have succeeded.

never played UDG. do ishimaru's dad or kenichirou get to do something cool? do they survive?

No, there are plenty of people like you who assume the series will have a bleak ending where literally every single main waifu died.

>Ultimate Ulitmate
>he could have saved Chiaki easily
>doesn't remember who she is and how important she is til 5 seconds after she dies
I
AM
FULL
OF
RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

>She is more effective
That's a laugh. I can create my own villain, "John the badmann" and he is totally better than Monaka because I put "he destroyed the world" into his setting.
Surely how he did and how well that was written doesn't really matter, right?
Pro tip, there is a reason why Doom is more popular than some A-list Marvel HEROES while Galacturs is only brought up when the writers remember he exists

They're only referenced in the bounty papers issued to the monokuma children by the warriors of hope.

Solution found. Kill Ryota.

They survive but never appear in person.

Only Weedman's mom, li'l Asahina, and Chihiro's dad appear on screen. And two of them die.

Hey, it's only been five seconds. People have been dead for longer before coming back from the grave.

But didn't she? Her dying moments were seeing Izuru still non-responsive to anything she was saying. How could Junko have played it any better than that?

>Why not maximize the despair?

How? they don't know Hajime and Chiaki was going to die, doing that is literary pointless for her

>You're unable to answer this, because it is yet another inconsistent characterization against Junko, and thus I'm not bothering with you any further. Fuck off.

I already answered multiple times. Junko had a reason to blackmail reason, she didn't need to do that to Chiiaki since she was going to kill her anyway

"ok guys, here's the episode where we kill her off. How do we do it"
"Let's make a 15 minute long torture porn that will make her fans hate themselves. That'll learn em!"
I had no idea that they could make it hurt more then they did in DR2, but they found a way

"I don't want to die yet"
"I want to play games with Hinata"
Jesus christ

>do ishimaru's dad or kenichirou get to do something cool? do they survive?
no and yes

Im disappointing that none of the despairs attempted to avenge Chiakers. Its not like they were loyal to Junko or anything, she just gave them a bit of despair

Junko adapted his talent through her analyst BS, so it's still her being effective

Taking the analyst talent off her is like taking the ability of manipulaitng from Monaca

They got mindhacked. Izuru may get revenge though.

Naturally she also included a "worship me" in the subliminal messaging so they wouldn't immediately kill her for despair.

Liking despair means that they enjoyed Chiaki's execution though.

Also jesus that punishment. Kudos to the writers/animators/VAs. The whole scene was painful to watch

I don't get why they suddenly pledged their allegiance to Junko and despair when she's the one who killed Chiakers. I don't know about you, but that would have made me want to kill Junko, not serve under her.

It doesn't matter if you consider her well written or not, the fact is that in the DR universe, Junko caused the apocalypse, not Monaca

we aren't arguing about good writing but who was more effective

>Its not like they were loyal to Junko or anything
They all see her like their big breasted Goddess

It's because they were MINDHACKED.
It's a retarded reason but it's the only one we have. It was established from the moment the screens went on that the hacking had already begun, hence why they couldn't look away and slowly got swirly eyes.

Exactly. I wouldve immediately tried to go after her

They were literary wired into liking despair

No, not at all. Monaca's true talent was in robotics. Being a good manipulator is just part of her twisted way of thinking, not a talent in and of itself.

Most of the women in DR have massive tits. Junkos arent all that special, Chisas were way better

le mindhack video

She is good in that too but her talent was the Li'l Ultimate Homeroom, with basically hints that she manipulates everyone around her

I actually really dislike "DESPAIR MINDHACKED" = "completely loyal to Junko" (e.g. all the normie servants for Junko)

Even with mind-hacking, I expected despair to be just general lashing out at the order of society and trying to create as must chaos and anarchy as possible, rather than slavishly obeying Junko

She might be 13th head

Junko wasn't even attending the school then.

>not Dark Souls

Thats what the series implied with the games but this is easier to write I guess.

>loli Junko
A CUTE!

What makes you think I wasn't also talking about Chisa?

Chiaki was literally visiting it every single day.

>we aren't arguing about good writing but who was more effective
The real question you originally answered to was "How does junko's magic asspull make her a better villain", which unless you are 5 and think that everything must be quantified linearly without any care for the impact on the narrative, inherently has to do with the quality of the writing.
My example holds up fine, if your best defense for Junko is stuff that is either contrived by the plot to happen through bullshit destiny meetings or stuff we are told she did, she is no better than a cringeworthy OC.

Kyoko's dead but Junko's alive in her body

Yeah, when Juzo survives. He will win the Munakatab owl.

"Honeroom" isn't even a real talent. They mention this in the game.

They don't become loyal because of the video, they just fall into despair and begin enjoying the feeling, then Junko controls them based on that

I mena, just look at how Nagito acted in AE

Coldsteel edit for Junko when?

Im sure Munakata would rather pull and Izuru and fuck Chisas corpse

She is a better, more effective villain compared to Monaka

the question wasn't "who was the best written villain?"

It's amazing how well this goes with Persona4's character.
I have copied you and made up myself So crash and splash I fight with my obsession. I feel the tension, a need for caution I would like to show Cut open my skull Look into my head I don't know why I'm so harsh I could be so brash I'm going to clash 'cause I feel I can always show my everything to you If this moment was for me I try to hear Lend my ear voices inside one link to join it all Again All the things I knew, the world I trusted, would be the same If I remained inside my protective castle and kept my eyes closed Words are just a toy that people play with it's superficial I know The proof is out there The hidden answer That someone left there 'cause I feel I can always show my everything to you If this moment was for me I try to hear Lend my ear voices inside one link to join it all If I can Go travel back in time Start it all over again Follow a calculated path to live but One day I Will come across the same feeling again and know that it will carry over 'cause I feel I can always show my everything to you If this moment was for me I try to hear Lend my ear voices inside one link to join it all so it goes again
>He felt that he could always show his everything to Chisa
>But little did he know how much he didn't know nothing at all

I was hoping that proto-Monokuma was just a half white/black bear, and Chiaki, while bleeding and stumbling around the dungeon, smears blood across one of them and gives Monokuma his red eye on his black half.

the description of it basically implies Monaka's manipulation talent

They were brainwashed

So after episode 11 and kirigiri doesnt wake up are we gonna finally see the end of this delusion that kodaka didnt off her?

Nagito in AE is how the Despairs should act. Nagito was still acting under his own agency and with his own goals (supporting despair in order to grow even greater hope), just completely twisted and somehow also mostly helping Junko's goals.

OTOH in DR3 we have cases where people slit their own throats on Junko's command. Completely different.

HYPER OATS

Her corpse will be missing in episode 11

You are a moron.

There is still episode 12

Again, "who is a better villain?" doesn't inherently imply you are talking about powerelevels or levels of destruction. Unless your head works like a 5-year-old's more===better, that is just not the standard.
Even if that was the standard, pretty sure that is not what the other user meant.
Otherwise, you are telling me bullshit like Darkseid being a "better" villain than Hush, and that is just plain stupid.
Or Judas Traveller being "better" than Richard Fisk.
If your definition of "better" can be beat by anyone at any point through a retarded OC, it's best to revise.

no. they will keep hoping till the end credits

That's exactly what an effective villain is you fucking idiot.

Despaired people can put up a front to hide how they truly are

see how Chisa and Mikan behaved

So really, I have my reasons to believe that the guy killed himself because he actively wanted and was just putting on a show

I don't think the UD's actions were retconned, the video we see only brainwashes to make the person who sees it like despair

I still think they didn't have the balls to off her. However the only thing I base this off of is the fact that she didn't have the Senator Armstrong face that the other three had when they broke the forbidden rules.

>N O B O D Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q

Requesting edit of Junko saying "It's despair I ain't gotta explain shit"

>Decided to google that shit
>Absurdly cringeworthy Sonic OC
>Roomate asked me if I am fine after hearing me growl like a hyena
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Allow me to rephrase that then

In the DR universe, the better more effective villain was Junko

Not in the meta/ writing sense

Nice autismo

Effective doesn't always means "written well"

CAUSE
I
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

>he hasn't seen the Munakata edits

No one's saying that the Despairs can't hide their despair. Also Chisa was straight up lobotomized and Mikan was more broken than any of the other 77s AND already professed her love for Junko. That's the way that she was specifically twisted by Junko and seems somewhat unique to her, as far as we've seen among the 77s.

But how are you going to convince me that the guy actually wanted to kill himself?

>call you out
>nice autismo
Nice deflecting, faggot.

>I still think they didn't have the balls to off her

kinda think the same thing and I don't even want her having a magic revival

Speaking of "effective" villains, daily reminder that Kefka wasn't even the most successful FF villain, yet everyone keeps saying that he's the only one that "succeeded"

Is there anyone that seriously believes that Hajime and Naegi won't get their waifus back by the finale?

What Mukuro did to Chisa was only make it so she was feeling pleasure while watching the video

She just made her into a despair junkie, she didn't put some hidden command in her to obey Junko. UD obey Junko because she controls them through their despair

It does when that's the subject at hand. We're taking about effective AS A CHARACTER, not effective as in "who got away with the most shit".

Hajime wont

Well for starters, there is nothing hinting that Junko is capable of true delta style mind hack. Ryota's techniques are explicitly brainwashing and Junko's adapted techniques are beneath the power Ryota has

how would that happen exactly and not feel like bad writing?

>Danganronpa
>not bad writing
Entertaining =/= good

And I was talking about their actions in their own universe and what the managed to do, obviously

Couldn't you tell?

> Mikan was more broken than any of the other 77s
How is she anywhere near like Nagito? She has a chance to at least become stable. and she was after spending a year with class 77.

>already professed her love for Junko.
after she was brainwash

>the way that she was specifically twisted by Junko and seems somewhat unique to her
Offscreen that's what

Chiaki AI will be uploaded to a robot like therapist bot.

Then you need to say that she got away with more shit. Not that she was a better villain, because she wasn't.

According to you, Doomsday is a better villain than Lex Luthor.

I just didn't know where they were from. Clearly my meme levels were far too low.
The more effective sure, but with jack shit to back it up dramatically.
I sure hope they don't. Last chapter of this story, maybe Kodaka should put some weight into it?
Even more so when he has already pulled a fake-out.
Ryouta's anime only made people cry and say it was pretty good, it obviously didn't give them hope because Junko and Mukuro were just as evil hell, seeing what they did since, maybe it made them worse afterwards, while Junko's literally reprograms people.

Still waiting for Bandai, Gozu and Miaya to show up in Despair Arc

Pre- and post-Despair Mikan are much more different than pre- and post-despair Nagito. I mean broken as in "broken by Junko"

>the way that she was specifically twisted by Junko and seems somewhat unique to her
Based on what we know, Nagito still hates Junko, and depending on whether you count Izuru as being a despair, he does too. Nagito, Mikan and Izuru are pretty much the only three 77s that we see in their post-Junko personalities.

Does the status quo really not feel like bad writing to you anyway?

He could upload her to real Chiaki's body.

>Last chapter of this story, maybe Kodaka should put some weight into it?
Why make it that fucking bleak, though?

>Well for starters, there is nothing hinting that Junko is capable of true delta style mind hack.
We saw some guy killing himself while crying about how he does not want to do it. I dont know if he watched something made by Junko or the video that Ryota made while captured but there is no way to look at that except as mindhack nonsense.

> Doomsday is a better villain than Lex Luthor.

He is more effective

> Then you need to say that she got away with more shit. Not that she was a better villain, because she wasn't.

better can imply more effective, not in the meta/writing sense but also in who caused the more damage in the end

Yeah, Nagito changed the least.

>Nagito still hates Junko
He hates and love her as a despair why else would he take her arm as his.

Ryota said the techniques he used are like fireworks but if not used well could become bombs. Junko transformed them into bombs of despair and yes, she reprograms people into liking despair

>The more effective sure

Glad you agree with me

> but with jack shit to back it up dramatically.

don't really understood this part though

>Doomsday
Come on, user! You can get a cornier 90's villain than that.
I went to Judas motherfucking traveller.
>Why make it that fucking bleak, though?
To pass the idea that it is still worth it to have HOPE? I mean, as corny as the message is, it's the message you know he is ending it with, isn't it better for the guy to stick to his guns and take it to the end? Why want him to take the easy way out?
Junko's evil status and accomplishments either went by without any sort of explanation or, as DR3 showed, were the product of luck and contrived plot nodes joining under a tree.
This is fanfic-tier writing, exemplified by the fact that if someone captured Kodaka and published etheir own OC who is written with a setting of being better than Junko at this, by your standard HE WOULD

>>To pass the idea that it is still worth it to have HOPE?
Not really worth it when it's that hilariously bleak, though. In case you already forgot, there are more than a few characters who've already rejected both "hope" and "despair".

Not that many are hanging out for the Future finale, though.
Also, it being bleak is the idea. If despair kicks you in the nads, you aren't supposed to curl over and the world sure isn't going to give everything back to you for a cartoonishly happy ending. You have to get up and live on.

No, it really isn't. Hope is stupid and despair is too. You're supposed to move on and not get consumed by that hope, and what better way to do that than by making a miracle?

Naegi is STILL the SHSL Hope despite being a grown-ass man. He needs to graduate from that.

Yet she was still a more effective villain than Monaka because she effectively destroyed the world and caused the apocalypse while Monaka utterly failed

Kyousuke wanted to become Hope, what that says about him?

Anyone could plunge the world into despair with the power of wobbly eyes and MINDHACC

Junko no longer has a single interesting angle, the only despair anyone is feeling is over how blandly she is written

>Anyone could plunge the world into despair with the power of wobbly eyes and MINDHACC

They are part of Junko's repertoire just like talent with robotics and major manipulation are part of Monaca's

Also, "mind hack' is a ZTD thing, Junko can brainwash someone at best since she is worse than Mitarai in it and he can only do that

>Junko no longer has a single interesting angle

Not arguing that she is well or badly written