I don't really understand the point of this character...

I don't really understand the point of this character. His actions do nothing to contribute to the narrative or advance the storyline and he has no meaningful interactions with the cast whatsoever. He should be removed as far as I'm concerned.

>He

>His
>He

>>He
Why do trapfags do this?
You're a fag, deal with it.

Those quads don't deserve to be on such a post

Oh my god its a side character just let it happen

Homobait, broseph

You know OP, I was going to support you, as I don't really like Felix either, but
>implying it's gay to be attracted to a character that is drawn as a female with a female voice actor who is then arbitrarily called a male

I'm not even a trapfag, as I usually avoid traps when browsing the panda, but come on now, 2D traps aren't gay.

>I don't really understand the point of this character.

To appeal to the faggot audience.

All fucking traps are gay, so you are

It IS gay, but why is that a problem?

As a trap fag, who the hell cares if it's gay or not. I don't speak for everyone, but personally I think it is gay, but who cares, if your gay that doesn't mean you automatically find any guy attractive and want to fuck anything with a dick. Same if you're straight, you don't find every one attractive. If unrealistically cute guy like him came up to me and asked if I wanted to fuck, I'd say yes, but if some muscle bound handsome guy asked, I'd say no. Yea it's gay, get over it.

every LN needs a trap character.

>present a well-stated opinion backed up with a claim
>get called gay

Why do I expect anything else from re zero fags

>From re zero fags
You must be new on Cred Forums user.

>If unrealistically cute guy like him came up to me and asked if I wanted to fuck, I'd say yes
>unrealistically cute
>unrealistic

You're not fucking gay if you like traps that are unrealistically cute. If you are attracted specifically to males that look so similar to females that they practically don't even exist, I don't see how how that's gay. You're not attracted to men, you just have a fetish for girls with dicks.

You're attracted to something with a dick, that's how.

>implies re zero has a respectable fanbase
>capitalizes "user"
>calls me new

Why are you watching anime and complaining about the utility of characters? He's a knight but he's also a trap. Stop questioning it.

>Its a Xe episode

tumblr pls go

I do love me some futa.

Every rezero character ever

It's not really weird to be attracted to dicks though, I mean how would mankind even reproduce if all men were repulsed by the thought of their own penis? I'm telling you if you like something that is, for all intents and purposes, a female, and the ONLY masculine thing about them is that they have a penis, then you're not gay. You're gay if you want to fuck men that look like men.

Pandering and the gay agenda.

>People with the same fetish as you are this delusional

Listen man, traps are gay dude

And wanting to fuck one is gay too

Though the wort part about trap themed threads are the faggots who have to scream at everyone they they're gay. I already fucking know and I'm just going to respond with

>How is wanting to fuck a girl gay
>It's not gay if it has a feminine penis

I would just stop making trap threads completely because of all the shit it kicks up

I already said I don't like traps though, I used to fap to them every once in while a few years back, but I pretty much never look at them anymore. I am arguing that traps are not gay from the viewpoint of someone who isn't even a trapfag.

And it has nothing with how feminine their penis is, it's about how feminine they are in general. All a trap is is essentially a futa with a flat chest.

I'm not screaming I'm gay, I am straight, Cred Forums is straight, trapfags are straight, and a woman with a penis is still a women if it's 2D, since they don't have chromosomes and are drawings. It's just a fetish; by your logic masturbating to oral sex is gay too because it involves a penis.

>I already said I don't like traps though.
>I used to fap to them every once in while a few years back.
>I am arguing that traps are not gay from the viewpoint of someone who isn't even a trapfag.

Having a fetish is not like smoking cigarettes. You can't just not "Do" that fetish anymore it sticks with you forever.

>All a trap is is essentially a futa with a flat chest.
But futas have a vagina, my boi

>trapfags are straight
Naw son this is 100% untrue

We may not wanna get fucked in the ass by a burly bear but we still wanna fuck boys.

>a woman with a penis is still a women if it's 2D, since they don't have chromosomes and are drawings.
Holy fuck my sides

These are drawings and many of you are virgins. Can't have sex with drawings and you haven't had sex with real people. What does it matter?

Che'yea bruh, you tell those freaking dorks dude!

That'll show em ha!

I'm saving my fellows from pointless agonizing. Take your normalfag shit elsewhere. We've forsaken reality.

You could at least try to not type like a prick then, fag

There is no point to "him" being a him. Nothing would change with "his" character if "he" were actually a girl. Nothing.

I can't wait for this trap fad to end.

Try not being a little bitch and making shitty posts out of rage, you hypocritical pussy.

The problem with what you said is there are no men who look like anime/manga traps because anime/manga traps look like women.

I've seen pictures of real life traps, and they look like men dressed in women's clothing with long hair. There is a fundamental difference between the physique of a man and a woman.

Anime/manga traps are not drawn to be men dressed in women's clothing with long hair. If they are, I often find myself repulsed.

This. This shit is a huge fad in the LN industry. It's no coincidence that we started seeing more of those characters in anime as more LNs started getting adaptations.

I'm just attracted to femininity. I don't care what parts you have.

>has

>no

style

>He

>has

>no

>grace