ITT we summon the newhim

ITT we summon the newhim

HIIIROOO
WHAT DID YOU DID TO YOTSUBA?

So what happened to that thing about saving Cred Forums a few days ago?

So in your opinion, how has he been handling Cred Forums so far?

Its still up, thats what counts.
But not really good, he just killed Yotsuba only to place an ad.

What? Wow, Good job Hiroshima.

HIRO
I GOT YOUR WAIFU RIGHT HERE

WHY WON'T YOU PICK HER UP?

>this actually happened
I want the other faggot back.

Why doesn't he ever post? At least moot posted on Cred Forums a couple times.

just a joke

Fucking nip.

Just wait guys I'm going to go get a job and buy Cred Forums.

I'm more worried about him not giving a fuck/understanding any situation and give our shitty mods even more power to do whatever the fuck they want.

Riot when?

look at the catalog
>generals
>edition
>naruto
>celeb
Cred Forums is dead

At least nobody cares enough about gunda/m/ to make it complete shit.

It's depressing honestly, though the Naruto shit is moot's fault

I want Cred Forums to live on, but it's pretty slow these days

Well then go make some good threads

If you touch hiro's boypucci he will come.

he understands perfectly fine. The whole broken English thing is a bit.
He went to college in Nebraska for christ's sake

How does he get away with it?

I love you hiroshimoot

But she is worst loli. Moot is better desu

I want Tewi from Touhou to bully him. :3

in all honesty how the fuck do we get him to reply the little chink

Keit-ai killed Cred Forums.

He was talking on /qa/ or whatever the other day

It could have been worse, but he's not present enough. moot has always been a visible monarch, someone you knew you could make responsible for all bad things, and who would immediately react in case things were going in the wrong direction. It was a dictatorship, but a mostly benevolent one. Now, we have a figurehead monarch who hides inside his castle and doesn't interact with the outside world, leaving government business to a shady bunch of faceless ministers and courtiers unknown to everyone on the outside, with nobody left to take the blame in case things go wrong, and nobody to talk to.

In my opinion he should nominate an English speaking governor and put him in charge of Cred Forums as a full-time job so that we have someone to blame if things go wrong.

What is it? Just a song?

@hiroyuki_ni

Tweet at him

I'm still using the site, so I guess it's been passable. Conspiracy theories aside, he at least acts like he's got our best interests at heart, but he's painfully oblivious sometimes, and this is a perfect example. I fully expect a response along the lines of
>I didn't realize anons wouldn't like so much. Is 404 page so important? What would anons like 404 page to be like?

Still waiting for his answer. Tweet at him non stop.

tell him to bring back 404girl or we riot.

Does this mean we can rule 34 yotsuba?

Yes.

Cred Forums really is dead

I thought I was the only one who noticed that it seems our traffic is declining.

Just because Hiroyuki's a faggot who doesn't respect our queen doesn't mean the rules change.

It not dead.

Honestly I'm okay with the status quo. Most admins on the web are shit, a hands-off one is a fucking blessing by comparison.

though I do wish Cred Forums mods would crack down on the "this is your ____ for the (time period) meme".

He doesn't give a shit about us or the site.

But we need to find someone Hiro knows and has no connections to moot or the mods.

Snacks would be a great middleman but he doesn't want to come back

This. I've never seen Cred Forums this bad.

This is why we desperately need new mods

Why is it going downhill?

Do not SEXUALIZE the Hiro!

All Hiro has to do is fire the fucking mods. Why is this so hard for him?

Who to hire then? Hiro barely speaks English and has little knowledge of whom to trust. The people who are in charge now were at least affiliated with moot. Certainly some among them know how to steer the website. If we hired completely new people it could only get worse.

He could hold tryouts!

None of the mods are competent to begin with. They have shown how corrupt they are. I don't want anyone affiliated with that cuck m00t around here. Wipe the slate clean

Lack of creative and new thoughts cause Cred Forums to lose appeal to people which drives them away to other places. The main reason why I think people like Cred Forums so much is because they can have any opinion and it will have just as much weight as anyone else's opinion, even if it's kind of dumb. A lack of an upvote and downvote system used to keep it like this but so many people would rather spend their time complaining about other people's posts rather than contribute their own thoughts. Also because Hiro isn't a cute Japanese Trap Overlord that fired all the mods and replaced them with nine year old girls.

He could let users make their own smaller boards, while the "major" boards like Cred Forums, Cred Forums, and Cred Forums for instance would be ran by the new mods

SEXUALIZE the Hiro!