Since 404 girl died can we get thread in her memory?

Since 404 girl died can we get thread in her memory?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/a/1474078825441.png
youtube.com/watch?v=49vZhQlAEyk
magneticmag.com/2016/09/boys-noize-video-mayday-snowden-ost-Cred
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
sys.Cred
desuarchive.org/a/thread/147254607/#147254744
desuarchive.org/a/thread/147219279/#147219337
desuarchive.org/a/thread/146069196/#146069258
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Since 404 girl died
???

i.4cdn.org/a/1474078825441.png

Huh, its true.
RIP.

And she got remplaced with this:
youtube.com/watch?v=49vZhQlAEyk

What the fuck.

If this spoiler shows 404 grill, then it's a lie

So who represents Cred Forums then (even though the spoiler in shows 404 girl)?

What the fucking shit?

This is spoiler girl dummies

Hiro started learning from moot, apparently.

Well I'm mad now.

Why would she need to be replaced?

Cred Forums is officially dead.

In other news bees are dead too

The final nail in the coffin.

He got me mad now!

What in the fuck.
Does this mean that it's ok to sexualize 404 girl now?
Jesus fuck. What is wrong with you, Hiro

No

Prove it

not knowing this is yotsuba, you fucking autists disgust me, get off Cred Forums

I guess yotsuba was not found

Rip in pieces Yotsuba, you will be missed.

do people not realize how retarded those comments look with an account name and avatar beside them

What the FUCK was his problem?!

Is she gone intentionally? Can I finally leave this cold husk of Cred Forums behind?

Hiro is just doing subtle promotion for the Snowden movie

It's temporary

he doesn't know how this site works

He's just a useless little bunny, only good for his sex appeal

>account name and avatar beside them
wow faggot it's almost like this thread will 404 soon and everyone's anonymous so they say whatever they want without fear of repercussions.

Youtube
The Youtube comments

jesus christ wtf is happening

are we into some sort of conspiracy?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS

10 years later and ive yet to read yotsuba

It's a conspiracy and the mods are pulling the strings

She's probably just on vacation, calm down guys.

Displacing her is wrong. This is more upsetting to me than when luggage lad changed the banners and made them shit a couple years ago.

Promote your globalist kikeshit if you want, but don't touch my daughter.

You should read it. Everyone should read it.

It's never too late to start.

Do it faggot, it's great

They're too busy with their hotpockets

I blocked those after I watched something vaguely jojo related and read a bunch of tumblr-tier memes.
Read it, it's great. If you don't I won't be your friend anymore.

do it while the manga is still there. who knows, it might get replaced too

>Mayday is an emergency procedure word used internationally as a distress signal in voice procedure radio communications.

It is used to signal a life-threatening emergency primarily by aviators and mariners, but in some countries local organizations such as firefighters, police forces, and transportation organizations also use the term. The call is always given three times in a row ("Mayday Mayday Mayday") to prevent its being mistaken for some similar-sounding phrase under noisy conditions, and to distinguish an actual Mayday call from a message about a Mayday call.

Why is this happening?

I thought she was invincible. It was a fucking lie

is this the end? i thought Cred Forums couldn't worst

So I guess the website is now based around Cred Forums rather than anime and manga. It's like the end of an era.

R.I.P. Cred Forums

This actually makes me physically sick.

>404 Not Found

I'm reading them right now and I'm laughing my ass off

magneticmag.com/2016/09/boys-noize-video-mayday-snowden-ost-Cred Forums-404/

Remove hiro, that fucking kike.

WHAT IS THIS SHIT

WHY

>Members of hacker groups like Cred Forums and Anonymous have generally voiced support of Edward Snowden's leaks of classified NSA information
>Members of hacker groups like Cred Forums and Anonymous

>image.jpg
WHY

Stop overreacting so much, this probably won't last long anyway.

Let's hope it is only temporary.

REMOVE HIRO

Of course it's temporary.
A warrant canary is a method by which a communications service provider aims to inform its users that the provider has not been served with a secret government subpoena.

>Secret subpoenas, such as those covered under 18 U.S.C. ยง2709(c) of the USA Patriot Act, provide criminal penalties for disclosing the existence of the warrant to any third party, including the service provider's users.[1][2] A warrant canary may be posted by the provider to inform users of dates that they have not been served a secret subpoena. If the canary is not updated for the time period specified by the host or if the warning is removed, users are to assume that the host has been served with such a subpoena. The intention is to allow the provider to warn users of the existence of a subpoena passively, without disclosing to others that the government has sought or obtained access to information or records under a secret subpoena.

I don't get it.

wut

It still doesn't change the fact that he did it.

uncle Cred Forums please you're embarrassing me

>chinese moot is told the NSA wants to look at the archives
>puts up weird-ass video that means all is well
>when NSA start looking, chinese hero takes it down
Nigga it's happened twice this year

Is this because of Cred Forums?

Or that he will not do it again, im kinda mad right now

I've always hated that frog

Who's that handsome gentleman?

That's not how warrant canaries work. If there's no explicit message and no crypto signing then it's worthless.

So what? He didn't erase her completely for the whole site and everything will be as it was before in a few days.

Well, considering no one else gives a shit about the government, and that democrats are saying pepe is the symbol of white supremacists, it's likely.

Being a white supremacist isn't illegal. Why do people care?

It's just a prank bro!

Cred Forums is attracting far too many normalfags.

I think his name is marblecake.

Votes, of course. What else?

Has Hiroshima done any good?

Yes

>muh oppresion
A lot of people are crybabies about it, they dont know they just can ignore the assholes

can hiro even read the site's code?

how do we know this isn't one of the mods?

No

no

/qa/
/news/
April Fools

I dont like the attention they bring to the site

It's just as fast as Cred Forums nowadays. They're bringing in cancer from everywhere else on the Internet with their antics.

Where does hiro live? I think we need to send more bombs.

because control and economy

>/qa/
Come on user. It's a cesspool of shit.
>News
Nobody even uses that. It is pointless as Cred Forums has all the news anyway.
>April Fools
That was the mods.

America

he rather looks like me desu
but 2d

Paris, he was exiled from japan.

w-will it go away after the election?

we should expel he from his life

>404 girl gets 404
fucking pottery

Cred Forums is just memes and stupidity

Do you wanna be a little girl too?

Cred Forums is also merging different dimensions causing meme warps in reality.

Since the US election yeah. Before that is was actually somewhat useful. I can't wait until it's over.

Cred Forums is just politics and racism focused Cred Forums. It's shit and they're staying to their own for the most part. The recent shit with Hilary's campaign poking fun a Pepe will blow over for the most part after the election.

silly user, all Cred Forumsnons are little girls

Sorry, I don't understand

/news/ was the only place to find info about the Turkish coup without hundreds of turkroach memes separating the dozen informative posts.

Can't argue with that.

who is that?

true but I did find out about anzu wading through all that.

How often do you see the 404 page anyway? I almost forgot that it existed ever since I started using an userscript years ago.

If Trump wins they'll get even faster, if he loses then they will get shitposted to death. No matter what happens we all lose.

>and they're staying to their own for the most part.

Princess faggot in all of her holiness.

>How often do you see the 404 page anyway? I almost forgot that it existed ever since I started using an userscript years ago.
I report all the shit offtopic rec threads and sadly see it more and more often.

yeah like

You're still refreshing threads manually?

Fuck off

Don't worry, Hillary will win and she will crush Cred Forums. She will send death squads to their houses and shit.

The founder of 9gag

You know She dead.

not him but I do, and I still use frames as well.

Shell be fine

Totally fine.

And people say Clinton has her opponents killed. This is fucking nuts.

I try stop this .

fuck off Cred Forums

based hiro putting you Cred Forums nerds out of your comfort zone so you can learn about the great eyes watching you

wake up you fucking weebs, there are more important things than that dumb yotsuba bitch

>It's shit and they're staying to their own for the most part.
tno hey are leaking out on the other boards, Cred Forums seems to be left alone for the most part but other places are getting hit hard.

Guess I haven't noticed since I really only frequent a couple boards anymore.

>there are more important things than that dumb yotsuba bitch
leave.

Only notice shitposters on /lit/, but that board is pretty much all shitposting because it's Cred Forums faggots who don't read.

Nobody really uses /m/ so I guess they don't post there.

Ok, here is your (you)

Where were you when Cred Forums was kill?

Which time?

Wake up to what? We hate you normalfags who seem to think you can challenge the great shadow and think we will help you. You lot are nothing but tools for it. We just want to enjoy anime and cutie 2D girls.

its so fucking surreal. also, not Cred Forums. gtfo.

Cred Forums not dead if Tomoko become new mascot now we might have hope.

Jesus Christ, she's not going to make it much longer.

Who's her running mate?

Tomoko is SHIT; Fuck off already

He's probably fearing for his live because muslims have taken over paris

>esl-kun has yet to kill himself

Y-you mean I'm a hacker now?

Disgusting gook needs to kill himself.

Kill yourself

what site do we post on now?

Sorry

This is the worst election cycle ever.

I miss moot so much

nicememe.website

We need a wall around Cred Forums

I dunno about you but I got Cred Forums split off board I go to as a contingency plan.

It that bitch one that behind this.

Fuck off ESLใใ

Gib link
Need security

Sorry.

Christopher Poole falls in love with Hiroyuki Nishimura.

Unable to confess, moot is gifted by a deus ex machina with Nanashi's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Tarako, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the boy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the moot's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of JEWS.

Kill yourself

You guys are such worrywarts.
This is probably some elaborate memery that will go away after a while. If it doesn't, pester An Hiro until Yotsuba returns. Simple as that.

No we've developed a tight nit little community and inviting outsiders is asking for trouble.

Kaine from Nier. We can trust her.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

>Yotsuba girl down
>Danganronpa generals still up

There's literally dozens of alt-chans dedicated to Cred Forums material. Some of them are at least semi-active, just pick one you like.

You've gotta watch out man, It's a dog-eat-dog world out here. Think before posting.

won't forget

Keit-ai is already a manga. Stop posting it.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Sorry I wasn't thinking.

Naisu desu nee

Fuck off.

nice board

Yotsuba 404 should be back up in month or 2

>Some of them are at least semi-active
well I looked at one I use to go to ,
>watamote thread from 2011 still up
damn.

This is exactly what Cred Forums needs,more political shit

Can't wait for the elections to end, to take a break from here.

yeah

Wrong thread fag/g/ot.

Like I said Yotsuba should be back as 404 .

>political
ah I thought it was just wubs

exodus to 8ch when?

You should go right now. Never return.

Maybe you should start first.

sys.Cred Forums.org/image/error/404/rid.php
>It's gone forever! I can't believe this chink did this! What a fucking faggot!

I wonder who would benefit from overreacting and creating drama because of this.
It's

Fuck off and stay there.

N-no, it can't be! They wouldn't dare!
IT'S FUCKING TRUEWNBJBFVKSBHKJ

go there and start the party, trust me I will show up

That mascot is so shit.

>an entire manga about edward snowden in it's place
Not that he did anything wrong though

Making her was fun
The hair style discussions were great

CARLOS

God dammit, Carlos

>We
Don't speak for all of us, I've always planned on starting an armed revolution, eventually. I just need to finish my backlog and I can wreak havoc on the world If you're reading this NSA please don't listen to anything I say. This is a sarcastic comment

Fucking tweet at Hiro non stop.

What's wrong with 8 chan? Judging by the replies it's shitty or something.

I hope m00t kills himself for selling the site to Hiro

Fuck off 8gagger. Your Cred Forums is already dead thanks to that Tranny Nazi Mod you have who hates fun

I bet he is laughing right now

Friendly reminder it is only going to get worse if you don't sage and report dumb frogposters, newfags, and stop spoonfeeding.

How badly downhill has Cred Forums gotten? Is there still fun here? Sense of community?

You can still see her on the banned page.

I guess she forgot how to pilot her human suit.

Can we buy Hiro out?

>Is there still fun here? Sense of community?
HAHA
no

>listening to a tripfag
How about no.

this is the last board that isn't totally gone. most of the filth is contained in the generals for now

Scared the hell out of me, thought the manga was over, fuck you op.

is matter of time everyday there is more influx of Cred Forums, Cred Forums and Cred Forums and the generals get stronger

Every day I come to this site it gets a little worse. Is this what dying feels like?

You know it bud.

What's a good place to start? I never ventured much beyond Cred Forums/2ch/2chan.

Cred Forums will die down soon.

No, this place is completely done.

Even if mods removed
>All shitty repost
>All generals
>All the "I want to X Y" threads
>All the /c/ threads

On top of this took hands off approach to everything else, Cred Forums would still be dead.

Communities are now isolated to small generals where 50 fags literally suck each other off 24/7. Any other sense of community has been completely snuffed out by overreactive mods.

The definition of fun on Cred Forums is now is to post the same exact post over and over again in every single relevant thread you can find. Discussion is now limited to pretty much exclusively the most popular and normalfag approved shows.

Like 25% of the threads are explicitly generals, another 25% are stealth generals. Another 25% are "I want to fuck Y" threads. What remains gets buried so fast you wouldn't even know it exist. So about 75% of your board is filth and the other 25% barely gets more then 100 post. Wow this is the "last good board".

Nice try, infiltration agent.

Cred Forums isn't responsible for the generals, shitty moderation and overall newfaggotry that's going on.

slowly dying in a hospital, seeing the same thing all day over and over, one day at time

>Wow this is the "last good board".
That this is the last good board at 75% filth shows you how fucking awful the other boards are. Go look at Cred Forums, Cred Forums, /fit/, /gif/, and /soc/.

This is temporary right?

Those were never good to begin with, don't bring them up.

Yes.

>Hillary2016!!
Go away

>little worse.
I would agree but, in the last month there has been a very noticeable drop in thread quality. It's getting a lot worse.

is this ok now?

probably, no mods what other reason explain the 2 Cred Forums meme threads

Cred Forums and /fit/ were good boards a few years ago. Cred Forums elitism is the only thing that kept it decent for this long.

MODS

I remember how excited I was coming here as a newfag too long ago for me to remember the exact year.

Now I fucking hate this place, and it makes me sad.

>Cred Forums
>elitism
current year

It works, go to /qa/ sometime and see all the faggots that whine about Cred Forums.

Fuck you faggot, I'm serious.

>Cred Forums
>ever good
Never come back.

Cred Forums has been the most elitist board since the dawn of time. There isn't even any debating this.

Have you actually gone to Cred Forums?

It actually was way better at controlling "filth" then Cred Forums is now. If you post something that goes against Cred Forums culture you quickly get hit with attacks. The memes that Cred Forums spread are actually varied enough to be funny for a while and quickly disappear when they get stale. Getting banned is less likely on Cred Forums then on Cred Forums so the whole "freedom of speech" is done better there as well.

Whether you hate Cred Forums's culture is another thing, but Cred Forums was able to do what Cred Forums couldn't and that is keep its culture.

It's the only thing keeping this board on life support.

They're doing a pretty shit job at containing themselves.

If you were that serious you wouldn't need to ask here.

>Communities are now isolated to small generals
>sense of community has been completely snuffed out by overreactive mods.
>The definition of fun on Cred Forums is now is to post the same exact post over and over again in every single relevant thread you can find. Discussion is now limited to pretty much exclusively the most popular and normalfag approved shows.

Overactive moderation and too many rules kill everything. Bans and warnings are used the second somebody drifts offtopic or says something a mod doesn't agree with.
We're becoming a reddit clone.

>wasn't here when Cred Forums and Cred Forums got along

Mindless reactionary behavior like this is a big part of the problem.

Elitism doesn't mean sperging out at every pre-programed hate target, it means knowing which posters to bully until they leave. Just responding with redirections like some stupid fucking kid is part of the problem and does, ironically, come from the very board you're redirecting to.

I don't care what Cred Forums does or what happens there because I don't care about politics, but their shit are spilling all over the rest of the site and I don't like it.

Hiro was a fucking mistake

>but Cred Forums was able to do what Cred Forums couldn't and that is keep its culture
>non anime threads are pruned when mods are around instantly
>only anime threads on the anime board
there is no way you can say this without baiting

I tried to make kar/a/oke work but you faggots never participated.
Now you cry about muh sense of community and shit.
What's the last time you created oc user?

Yeah but Cred Forums culture is cancerous in itself so what's the point?

You mean tolerated each other? That never made Cred Forums a good board. It's always been mediocre or shit.

>They're doing a pretty shit job at containing themselves
Since when was containment their "job"?

I still don't know what happened, I remember Cred Forums and Cred Forums still being "bros" in late 2010.

we already are, look at the same threads everyday just to discover a new "recurrent" thread added to the bunch

No, I'm just a retard and lazy, and I never really felt like going to other sites until now. I'm serious, I never felt the need to check out other Cred Forumss.

Agreed. The isolated mentality simply doesn't work with Cred Forums's structure. It was bad enough when boards became insular, and loathed the idea of cross-boarding. Now we are dividing up that division into tiny pieces. Moderation won't help at this point, it might improve, but it will never be decent.

>but their shit are spilling all over the rest of the site
What do you mean?

Cred Forums got infested with tumblr and reddit.

gamergate was the last nail in the coffin. they got too big and newfags outnumber oldfags. they are mostly redditors that say "we only come to Cred Forums to shitpost, discussion is on other websites!"

Can you say it in red?
REPEAT IT
THIS IS JUST TEMPORARY EVERYTHING WILL BE DAIJOUBU
You can't can you? None of you can it's all over.

FUCKING CARLOS

So much this. Faggots from other websites see this site as a place to shitpost maymays and the mods don't do shit about it.

newfags will get sick of it and move something else.

For every one newfag that gets sick of it and leaves, three will join in.

Dump it and see what happens.

>the mods don't do shit about it.
Good.
Enforcing board culture is the responsibility of it's anons, not the mods.
Too much moderation kills boards.

that is what the elitism is for. they get tired of bullying and leave. they either adapt or get shit on every time they try to post.

the problem is newfags make threads that other newfags post in where they don't get shit on and stay.

Fuck off to /jp/

Get that shit out of here, you filth.

I honestly don't see myself leaving Cred Forums. I have stopped browsing seasonal anime threads all together and am only around for manga threads. I seriously would like a separate manga and LN board because the generals on Cred Forums are out of control.

But no moderation turns a board to shit. The rampant generals and shitposting is proof of this.

but mods do shit against board culture

>that is what the elitism is for. they get tired of bullying and leave. they either adapt or get shit on every time they try to post.
>Enforcing board culture is the responsibility of it's anons, not the mods.
This

Does Yotsuba still appear when you get banned?

Someone post porn and check for me.

Cred Forums is hardly as bad as you seem to think it is. At the very least, you can go to Cred Forums multiple times in the day and see different post and different OP's nearly every time.

I've tried coming back to Cred Forums and every fucking day its the same reposted generals. Its the same /AK/ thread, its the same /JoJo/ thread, its the same /YGO/ thread, its the same /DJT/, its the same /Buyfag/ thread, Its the same /Popular show of the season thread (Dangan+Rezero) its the same "would you smell X" thread, its the same /OPT/, Its the same /Drawfag/ thread, its the same /WaifuDrawfag/ thread.

Its the same fucking shit every single day, day in, day out, 24/7. The discussions are lifeless and devoid of any meaning.

Have to agree here. Mods are for people who break rules. At very best not following board culture goes against GR6, IE not being quality content, but even that's a little loose.

If they don't try to enforce board culture they save themselves some time overall.

Not wanting too much moderation, doesn't mean I'm advocating no moderation.
And I'd rather have rampant generals and shitposting, than heavy policing. Go to reddit if you want mods riding your ass.

Post on /h/

Blame the fucking mods. They allow shit like this to continue and grow out of control. The board wouldn't be so god damn stagnant if they didn't allow these generals to continue.

>open up Cred Forums to make sure
>the very first 2 threads in the catalog are this
Yeah they sure are doing great.

Cred Forums is fucking awful, but you have a point about Cred Forums. We seriously need a general purge. Monstergirl and SnK have fucking atrocious generals that need to be removed.

Fuck off. I'm not saying hat I want a police board you nigger, I just want the board have competent mods.

OK Cred Forums not dying.

Generals aren't the problem, authoritarian shitheads who want Cred Forums to be tailored just for them and abuse the report feature are the problem.

monster girl were purged but appears that they are stronger than mods

>authoritarian shitheads who want Cred Forums to be tailored just for them
>"How dare the people that have used the board for many years tell newfaggots that only use it for shitposting to fuck off or lurk more!"

No, you're saying you want mods to ban shit you don't like or that doesn't fit you're idea of a "perfect" board.

>Generals aren't the problem
Generals are the fucking problem. It discourages originality and encourages the kind of circlejerking shitposting you only see on the worst boards.

Seriously, every thread is the same shit, with a few different arguments. I've checked them all out, some for longer than others, and they're all the same shit.

Not him, but self moderation only goes so far. If someone felt like riling up some people on Cred Forums, he would be in a good position to do this, so long as he doesn't break any rules outright. Telling people like this to fuck off usually makes them think "ha, those weebs sure are mad" and invites more shitposting, but ignoring their shitty posts implies consent, and others who are new might think it's the norm.
Sometimes we need help from moderation. A good public banning of people that are obviously shitposting for replies could do wonders.

>generals aren't the problem
They are a huge part of it and the majority of Cred Forums doesn't support them. Cred Forums never has.

I never said every thread was 10/10 perfect. I said they are unique. I'd rather see 100's of uniquely shitty threads then the same shit thread 100 times.

Seeing /YGO/ threads which half the time aren't even anime related every fucking day, every single fucking hour gets so fucking tedious.

even some of the star whit the same first post every thread
>first for
>annie is love

We're not good in a good state, it's just that they're in a worse one

How retarded are you? If you can't understand why the state of the board is in shambles you should fucking leave because you are part of the problem.

Neck yourself.

They need a new banishment. The manga was ok, but it doesn't deserve a 24/7 thread. It's fucking disgusting in there.

>Generals aren't the problem
They are sort of a necessary evil. If you ban them, the cancer inside them spreads around the board. Sure some of them fuck off, but what is more likely to happen is they make multiple threads and they end up being 24/7 anyway.

An example being how do you deal with /jojo/? The manga still gets updates and has been running for 30 years and it has an ongoing anime with multiple seasons. You can dissolve the general but it just makes them post in 2+ threads.

Good, stop being reactionary faggots and make tomoko Cred Forums girl now. None of you fags are from 2003

>and the majority of Cred Forums doesn't support them
A vocal minority of Cred Forums doesn't support them.*

I'm in agreement, so don't get me wrong here, but if the 'majority' of Cred Forums was against it the threads either wouldn't exist, or would be reported out of existence. People who dislike generals are just a lot more vocal about how they feel than people who either don't mind them, or actually like them.

It'd be nice if they could fuck off though. A thread every once in a while is fine, but you don't need one on the board literally 24 hours a day. New thread for new chapter or episode, that's about all they should be doing.

Drink bleach newfag.

it can't be done just got bigger and bigger and even also have generals in others boards

That would be the case if the entire board wasn't dissolving into all generals. But as it is now, it's just breaking Cred Forums up again. We're not hostile enough as a whole now and can't turn generals/Naruto threads into dubs threads anymore

>tomoko
Fuck off, Tomokoposters are as bad as frogposters. 90% of posts involving her are a tumblr image and blogging/avatarfagging.

And what is "Cred Forums" culture?
Metafaggotry? No other board has this much metathreads.
That and Cred Forums has lots of generals because just like almost everyone here wants containment boards, they wanted some sort of "containment threads" here.

That's how it used to be faggot and it was better back then.

Mods created an environment on Cred Forums where self moderation was banned.

The Naruto purge started this problem. When mods came in, and for fucking almost a month straight babies every Naruto thread, banning those who disagreed. It essentially ended Cred Forums's self moderation.

There's a reason for all the influx of metathreads lately. Anons are dissatisfied with the state of the board and are vocalizing their complaints.

Fuck you, faggot.

but now there is reliable subs for 40+ shows every season and much more people watch anime and are posting on Cred Forums. "good" threads would just be bump whoring in an attempt to not get knocked out of the catalog

when was the time when answer "boku no pico" to every rec thread start to dying?

it took me about a week and a half to read it

>Tomoko
>Not Umaru

>the problem is newfags make threads that other newfags post in where they don't get shit on and stay.
This right here is a big issue. Newfags thinking they are welcome when they are not.
Elitism needs a revival in order to purge.
The quality of posts largely depends on how elitist the board is as a whole.

When normalfags caught onto the joke

A few years ago. I still try my best but there's a shit ton of spoonfeeders now.

When everyone on internet and their mother know what is that anime actually about.

Umarufags need to jump off a cliff.

This shit doesn't belong to Cred Forums and never did.
This board always has a shitposting general metathread, every fucking day.

I honestly cannot name 2 worse choices other than Asuka for this.

Watamote is one of the worst mangas made in recent history. Both it, and its associated anime, are pure trash. Don't even try comparing them to Yotsuba.

BnP relies on people not knowing what it is. Unfortunately thats not the case anymore.

This.
Everyone knows it basically means 'fuck off' these days. Might as well tell them to fuck off outright.

It doesn't but until Cred Forums starts heading in the right direction get prepared for more.

I know what that anime is and still answer Boku no Pico.

>Bump whoring

Are you implying that isn't what the generals do? The only reason generals are up 24/7 is because a dedicated few constantly keep them up with "I'm going to lick X's feet!".

If generals died a natural death, then they wouldn't be problem, its impossible for interesting threads to gain enough time on front page to get enough attention most of the time.

We need a new boku no pico

can't see a rec thread gone without someone really recommended something

I generally go with Glasslip these days.

I havent seen free! but I use it for the same purpose, since everyone know what bocu no pico is now
Is it at the same level as BnP?

It still happens in almost every rec thread.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/147254607/#147254744
desuarchive.org/a/thread/147219279/#147219337
desuarchive.org/a/thread/146069196/#146069258

>Meme hamster girl
>only popular among crossboard filth

Fucking hang yourself, faggot.

If we centralize, everyone will catch on again. Just rec random garbage if you don't feel like outright telling them that rec threads need to die.

Cred Forums is the worst thing that has happened to Cred Forums. It should've ended with /news/ like moot wanted.

question 3x3 threads are ok or just stealth rec threads?

Is this a joke?

I use /news/.

I'm pretty sure all except the most dimwitted knew it was people telling them to fuck off even when it wasn't as well known. All it takes is searching the name for them to know it's not the same show.

Then again usually only some of the most dimwitted people even ask for source anyways, so you're still mostly right.

3x3 threads are just people showing off their shitty taste with moderate circlejerking. Quality aside, it's no more a rec thread than OPTs are.

Rec threads and blogging 100% of the time. Shouldn't happen more than once a month.

>moderate circlejerking
>moderate
The one up right now involves some guy talking about his Monster video, Bear talking about LSD, and the fucking OP blogging about an anime Facebook group.

If Trump becomes President you'll see Cred Forums turning into commits overnight. You already see this kind of trolling on other boards like complaining about how Cred Forums is ruining x board just to get a rise out of true believers.

You got me. I haven't even looked at a 3x3 thread in a long while since they were always so shitty. I just assumed they stayed the same.

You get some exposure to well recieved shows. Just don't look at the actual posts.

a lesser evil

Still cute, but still like a script or bot that did that.

It was also a lot easier to do in those days when you didn't have fucking post timers and captchas cockblocking you.

What spin off Cred Forums's are even good? 8/a/ is shit and meguca is just a giant circlejerk, but those are the only two I know of that get any traffic.

No, that was because /qa/ instigated Hiro to let them spam meta-threads everywhere and got what they wanted. Please do not abuse the meta-thread function
What else do you want? People to talk about a show you like? Then make a thread about a show you like, and if there are enough people who want to talk about it around they'll post in your thread. If there aren't, then it will die. In that case, make it again later. What's wrong with you? Are you mad because people talk about seasonal shows all the time on the anime board, when those same seasonal shows are the only thing that makes the board active since they come out every single day of the week?

This thread isn't even about yotsuba anymore

So? People want to talk about something and they have enough support from people who like the same thing to keep a thread up all the time. What's the problem with that, especially given how they're talking about board-related subjects? "They breed cancer" and "they leak into everything else" don't mean shit, if anything what causes the cancer itself is a bad fandom for a bad series. Re:Zero shitters are much worse than any person who posts in a so-called "general", especially when they don't bother checking the catalog and spam a billion threads (which they will do this coming Sunday given how the final episode will air and something huge will happen in it).

>meta thread discussing meta topics
Yeah it is, but discussion is pretty over.

>yotsuba
Who?

God I really fucking dislike Hiro.

But it is.
Yotsuba getting removed is like seeing little mom and pop shops you loved getting bought out by corporate empires.

You know, it's really this part of the time me and you should leave this garbage shithole.

Yotsuba disappearing is just a symptom of the main problem: Cred Forums is hardly an imageboard about japanese culture anymore. Sure we've had non weebshit boards for a long time now, but these days it seems like every board is ending up with its culture replaced by Cred Forums's.

Only way to make Cred Forums good is to delete Cred Forums.
>no shitposters
>no normalfags
>no crossboarding
>no saucefags
>no generals
Everything is fixed this way.

Who is yotsuba? You fucking newfags

There's also how all it takes is one stupid mod who believes that any recurring thread about a show counts as a general (being further supported by a few people) to completely ruin any kind of discussion about anime on Cred Forums. Some new episode about something came out? Too bad, you can't talk about it on any thread that exists because it's a "general", so you'd better make a new thread yourself. That's a slippery slope that I can easily see happening if you anti-generalfags got what you wanted.

But fuck this anyway, I'm angry about Hiro fucking up this hard by supporting those fags while trampling on Cred Forums's culture so I'm out. Hopefully this is all a nightmare and everything will be daijoubu tomorrow.

but then we lose the board and have ultimately lost. i don't want that

Not really, the biggest problem here might be the fact that Hiro is literally too new to understand the site's culture, so for him the Yotsuba pics were just funny things on the 404 pages. Someone equally as ignorant had the idea to promote their new song on Cred Forums by abusing the 404 page (check their twitter and you'll see the proof), they made a deal with Hiro and he in his cutebunny ways fucked up once again.
Someone should contact him and explain the extent of his actions, even though this dumb ad should hopefully be gone by the end of the month.

>hiroshimoot buys 4chins
>Cred Forums becomes literal cancer (again)
>hiroshimoot doesn't Cred Forumsharbor, lets the shit play out
>the cancer spreads throughout the internet
>Cred Forums becomes an international driving force for change
>Cred Forums becomes relevant
>clickbacks from all major news sites
>EVERYONE GO LOOK AT Cred Forums! its NAZI HACKERS TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD
>millions and billions of hits each day
>unlisted link only video has 11,000 hits in a few hours
>hiroshimoot making millions without having to sell userdata

Making Hiro read this thread would be a start.
Hopefully the jew still fears the samurai.

>ever going to anything beyond Cred Forums
>not just ending everything once Cred Forums disappears

Fuck that shit user. Here until the end.

Cred Forums was cancer before hiro took over too.

I don't get why it's even on the 404 page.

this thread is not in /qa/ so it's not gonna happen

>vomit is better than shit

technically it should be the most viewed page on Cred Forums, even with the archives

>ancger again

It became cancer the moment Cred Forums get pissed that the /news/fags came to them, so Cred Forums came to exist.

But is he even getting paid for that video or what?

How would it get more views than the catalog/page 1 of the biggest boards?

For an extremely dumb reason.

well guess I'm posting some pictures then

see they managed to channel even more dank memes

I doubt I'll ever leave. It would just be nice to have another active place to visit. Although Cred Forums's mods usually do a good job, smaller (but still active) boards tend to be easier to moderate so there would be less garbage.

This. It's easily one of the best things I've ever read.

She's so adorable.

Kinomod still around? I feel like he is partially. Hox is usually doing something else.

>mangareader
I hope you stop reading it.

>died

I think she's fine lads, based Hiro is just selling out to Russia.

>mangareader
delete this

he'd dead, there is a decent imposter around though

Post Yotsuba.

Dumb frogposter.

dammit carlos

...Why? The horrible translation?

I have all the physical volumes, I just needed a page to post

I watched all of Gundam and Macross around 2013-2015, but haven't been on Cred Forums or /m/ much since current events is more entertaining.

>...Why?
>coming into a meta thread without lurking for 2 years before posting
jesus what the fuck are you doing

w-what

Yotsuba is for _________.

Can someone explain to me what's actually happening?

>jesus what the fuck are you doing
Reminding myself why I haven't visited Cred Forums since 2006.

Oh user.

fuck off then faggot

>stop spoonfeeding
No

1. Two fags think of 2. They pay Hiro one gorillion dollars
3. He's a bigger newfag than moot, so he agrees
4. Yotsuba gets bullied out of her post for money

time to lurk more then newfriend

Cuddles, fun days at the beach and shitposting on Cred Forums.

>mfw saw hiro's tweet and it's pol related shit
>then hiro deleted 404 chan
Fuck you polfags fuck you

Petty Officer Louis Mashengo

Hiro replaced the pictures of Yotsuba in the 404 page with a video ad
See this link: Cred Forums.org/fuckyouhiro

I didn't realize the manga was this Cred Forums

Generals are just shitty circlejerks. I don't understand how this is even debatable - there's literally a board devoted to that shit and it's awful.

That you were a retard who kept getting shat on and never figured out why?

How the fuck did Cred Forums get so big anyway? It's a huge cesspool of newfags, even worse than Cred Forums

>I don't understand how this is even debatable
It isn't. Everyone except the retards that post in them know they are cancer.

Sorry, bigots, it's our website now.

Make Anime Kawaii Again.

Ban Moeshit!

Trump happened.

The same reason Cred Forums blew up when Star Wars came out. People go where the action is.

I've said for years that /r9k/, /soc/, Cred Forums, and /s4s/ should be forcibly merged back into Cred Forums but the mods like it this way.

Basically a mixture of alt-right shit, keks and the backlash to political correctness.

Fuck you, I don't want to share a space with Cred Forumstards.

/s4s/ really doesn't deserve to be grouped with those other boards. It's not really my cup of tea, but people enjoy it and it doesn't leak into other boards.

It's cancer and it deserves to drown in the ocean of piss.

GET BACK IN YOUR HOLE

Cred Forums is dead. All that's there is porn dumps and Cred Forums and /r9k/ posters. I don't even think Cred Forumstards are really a thing anymore.

What about a complete website split?
Cred Forums, /jp/, etc. would stay on Cred Forums.
Western would go to a new domain.

>/r9k/, /soc/, Cred Forums, and /s4s/ should be forcibly merged back into Cred Forums
You know, that might actually be a half-decent way to save those boards. Cred Forums is the same threads over and over again in part because the content that used to go there was given it's own separate board, and so now all Cred Forums has is furshit, trapshit, YLYLshit, etc. I think it would probably take Cred Forums about 6 months to recover from the initial spread of shitposting from the consolidation, but Cred Forums and the site in general would probably be better off.

>[s4s] doesn't leak
Tell that to /po/.
Cred Forums is filled with low effort [s4s] rejects, although the board would be shit even without them.

That's dumb, it would get rid of the newfags, but it's still dumb.

These days I think this might be the best option.

It's a pretty good idea culture wise, but neither moot or hiro would ever do that...

praise kek