>Artemisa a cold cunt
>Space Cowboy Shidou is back
>Muku a bro (female) and likely the onee-san we wanted and deserve
>Kurumi's trolling on full throttle
Is this the best book so far?

>Summary user still dead
;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Date-A-Live-Volume-11.5.zip?token=AWxcMKxjoXjy16zThu3cnAU7ygEisVa8WSpASAXJ0SZO8gnxE3A2AanAyn1FsyVlu28VCF64c7sAS7FgFZjrPpvJjnNtCNMqiQqaCIRMRCSJ03T0ikPjeAaz1BQOoflAXoM5LOpRkyAj7kKcCeiG0ujwY7G1yJZ2fUekv-lKtpRO9Q
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3354356
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Retard.

>Deito with inverse Tohka
I'd say yes.

>Fraxinus EX kicking ass

Those upgrades must be seriously awesome. Spoilers when?

Rip her spine.

>spoiler in the OP
Well thanks OP. At least I can sleep well knowing Ellen gets BTFO and Mukuro getting a happy ending

Payback is a hot and sexy bitch isn't it, Ellen?

So this was the 10th spirit that got introduced right? Assuming we now have all the girls collected, will the series be ending within the next few volumes?

It's Kurumi's turn again for next volume.
It's all about that Mukuro vs Yuzuru now for the spot of OTP

Phantom is still out there.

Mukuro is seriously cute.

Shame that spoilers don't seem to come out and this volume appears to be good apparently.

Does my daughteru make an appearance at all?

Not a clockfag but Kurumi finally getting her real arc pleases me.

I've always liked her and I'll relish her being saved.

I expect a lot of tears.

I doubt her arc will be 1 volume long though, we can expect two again.
Also, since Mukuro genuinily loves Shidou, please don't let her become irrelevant.

Is this the power of retard

Cute

Can we agree that she's in the top 3, user?

Just the fact she got a date and has such a happy expression makes gets her real close. We just need some translations to really know how cute she is.
It'll be a plot filled volume no doubt.

Have there been any girls that haven't been drawn with partial Astral Dresses?

How long until full translation? The wait is killing me and it's god damn hard to avoid threads

Sexy baka

No clue on that private Facebook crew's speed.

user, translations take weeks to complete, and I'm only talking abot the chapters, the full book usually takes from 2-3 months depending on the translator. The fastest translator DAL has ever had took around a month.

>has such a happy expression makes gets her real close
Has Tachibana decided to write something good for once? If so, I do want to read it.

The translator is somehow annoyed about his translations getting out of the group apparently and said that he won't translate vol.15 if he saw a copy of his translation of vol. 11.5 elsewhere.

Well shit, I need to make a cancerbook account eventually now I guess

There's an 11.5?
Guess so. Don't assume anyone knows the particular group's name?

CUTE
U
T
E

>There's an 11.5?
You haven't been in DAL threads recently.

No, I'm sorry, but mine does.

>Guess so. Don't assume anyone knows the particular group's name?
Date A Live's LN Translation.

How quaint
Recently got back into it with the advent of this volume. Was around for most of Nia's volume but only around for the early portions of Volume 14 where I left off since I thought it would take a while for translations.
The hell is it even about

About Kotori's parents coming back home.

>11.5
>About Kotori's parents coming back home
I must have missed this too. Link where? I need this.

I would upload it for you but

lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/Date-A-Live-Volume-11.5.zip?token=AWxcMKxjoXjy16zThu3cnAU7ygEisVa8WSpASAXJ0SZO8gnxE3A2AanAyn1FsyVlu28VCF64c7sAS7FgFZjrPpvJjnNtCNMqiQqaCIRMRCSJ03T0ikPjeAaz1BQOoflAXoM5LOpRkyAj7kKcCeiG0ujwY7G1yJZ2fUekv-lKtpRO9Q

The password is: fraxinus

Wonder how he'll feel about Volume 15's eventual translation being shared around.

No I read what he stated. He's annoyed that his translations are scattered somewhere, he doesn't mind as long as we read it downloaded. So it's fine to link the novel to download it.

Thanks, bro.

Must've misread it then, I guess I don't need to make a cancerbook account now

>need FB and to be in his group to access
No wonder I can't find it anywhere. I don't do FB. That's really gay.

So as long as we don't "publish" it somewhere else online, I think we'll be safe. But hey, someone is bound to fuck up sooner or later.

I only made the account for DAL. I barely use it, just once a week to see if there is an update. Other than that it's non-existent for me.

Chapter 6: Battle of Cosmos
Chapter 7: The Unlocked Heart
Chapter 8: The Locked Memories
Chapter 9: Oblivion of the Outside
Chapter 10: The Key and The Sword
Epilogue: Reunion Time

Sounds like a good volume to me.

>someone is bound to fuck up sooner or later.
Has happened before, huh?

I couldn't say for sure, but I can easily imagine someone being careless.

someone has the images of v14?

>volume 15
Man, feels fucking bad being lazy about following the LN. I only managed to save up to volume 12 before it disappeared from the net, and didn't save any of the translation thread copypastas.

Whaddya looking for

So, what is this about? I still can't figure it out. Something about a new SS?

Last.

Has Shidou ever used the Twin's abilities? He always seems to default to the first three's and now apparently a bit of Haniel/Michael now.

thanks

He used it in vol. 12 and 13.
You can say he uses most of the Angels now. Last time he used 5, just added Gabriel on top to deal with the pain.

I should really just reread the entire thing again.

Clockfag. Pleased. Shocking revelation!

Little Match Kotori was so adorable.

Reminder that DAL went to shit thanks to Tachibana being a retard

Just drop this shit

This volume is actually good. No way I'm dropping it now.

>went to shit
Explain.

(You)

Cutest baka.

Fuck off.
You've been coming here to shit the thread, get the fuck out and never come back. You already dropped the series so don't bother, faggot.

*I know, fucked up, meant to quote this guy.

Colored version. She did go inverse.

Mukuro seems to go through a less noticeable change compared to others. Wonder if they explain that or tsunako got lazy

I'm story to tell you this user, but you don't even need to be particularly flexible to be able to bend like that.

Maybe because of the dramatic inking she draws for the spirits going mad.

Mukuro is the true onee-san character we deserve.

Does anyone have the colored version of this?

I should really drop everything else I'm reading and catch up.
Also, time to avoid all threads until I've read vol. 15.

Well user, it's gonna take a while until the volume is fully translated. Where did you stop reading?

No.

>Shidou said that in an apologetic manner. Kotori only went “Huh……..” and then averted her gaze away from him.

>“…………Fuu. That’s right. I’m sorry.”

>“Ah, no, that’s not what I……..”

>Seeing Kotori’s response, Shidou went into a state of silence.

>From then on, the conversation stopped for a few seconds.

>Kotori’s is showing an unusual attitude. She didn’t reply him back with a sarcasm scold like usual. That’s because Kotori feels responsible regarding her role to put an end to him.

>“Ah………….”

>Somehow, it’s feels uncomfortable. It’s not like he wanted to make Kotori angry, but seeing Kotori look so depressed made him feel pain as an older brother.

>Shidou changed his body position from the bed, and at the moment he began to move closer towards Kotori.

>"What~, don't be so sulky~. Onii-chan is lonely~."

>“Wha………….?! W-Wait, what are you doing!”

>“Hey~, Kotori~”

>"What~, don't be so sulky~. Onii-chan is lonely~."

>"Ahh! Don't cling to me!"

>Kotori’s face turned red, and then Shidou’s head receives a chop afterward. Somehow, Kotori’s usual mood has come back. Having felt the pain on his head, he strokes his head and laughs a little.

>“…………….What’s that, so creepy. Don’t you think there’s something wrong with you?”

>“That’s not it; your hit just now means you’re already back to your usual self. Thank you Kotori.”

>After Shidou says that, Kotori’s face turned red again. It was extremely obvious. Thus, Shidou patted Kotori’s head. Kotori’s shoulders shook a little, but she lets Shidou continue to pat her head.

Remember that Shidou prefers superior Black.

After Vol. 12.
The translation will probably catch up before I do.
I'm stopping everything else I'm doing.

I'm NOT* stopping everything.

Shido is only behaving like a proper big brother.

Let's make a thread when the volume is translated. We can't discuss otherwise. See you in a few months.
Hopefully an anime adaptation is announced next year.

Her body looks good, but god damn her hair looks stupid.

On par with season one hopefully.
was season 2 hugely fixed on the bd?

Does anyone have pic related in higher res?

This?
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3354356

iqdb is a thing you know. download 4chanx or appchan and use the iqdb button next time.