Other urls found in this thread:

kyakka.wordpress.com/
exhentai.org/g/941607/7f635b46ef/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you have shit taste

Season 1 was comfy.
They ruined everything with pointless drama in S2

MUH GENUINE

I was apprehensive of S2 at first also, but after giving it a second watch I think it's as good or better than S1. Hachiman grows a little bit whereas he hadn't changed much by the end of the first season.

I think the writer may have just stolen "phony" from catcher in the rye and inverted it, but I could be wrong, it's a common theme after all.

Because it divulges into full teen romance drama but is pretentious about it.

They tried too hard to be 2deep4you
I couldn't even understand what people were saying half the time

Yuckyno ruined it.

Too much forced drama over trivial garbage.

Trips confirm.

Too much crying and drama, should've stayed away from romance crap

Remember: Yui won the Hiiki. Yui is the only romance end.

Is Mrs. Yuigahama genuine, Cred Forums?

Yui won't leave the club if 8man and Yukino get together. She is a sweet girl and wants them to be happy. She came back to them in vol 3 after all.

her boobs are genuine though

Turned the 2 closest characters to the MC into eternal fountains of drama and he proceeded to drown in them.

It was bad to the point I started looking forward to side characters doing stuff rather than the Service club.

It went to shit when they dropped the fish eyes

Because /r9k/ the Animation can only get you so far

Who owns Hachiman?

For the most part Komachi owns him.

That having been said, Yukino has recently came into possession of his heart. It's questionable how she acquired it though. Some say she stole it from him.

This scene is the most doki-doki and did S2 director bias upon Yukinon?

S2 director having a Yukino bias?

I have no idea what you're talking about, user.

Hiratsuka

She'll give it back soon right?

So for all of your Senseifags, Irohafags, Komachifags, Sakifags, etc. :

Are you going to look to their vita game route for closure or will you accept the LN ending?

i just hoping for doujin explosions, cater for everyone ' needs

because season 1 was bad

Not enough Iroha

not enough Saika

So why did Ebina randomly jokingly make a pass at 8man despite going on about how she can't date? Seems like she is not being consistent.

Too much badly written drama and the characters acting retarded. Iroha was the only good thing in S2.

Why wasn't it more funny? It doesnt make you laugh but Hachiman's monologues used to be more humorous in the first season. I the second season monologues became more brooding and shit.
Even though both seasons retained same writer.

Not enough Iroha tbqh

Obviously Yukinofag director framing these scenes in a very pro Yukino way.

What does Yui's heart feel like during those scenes?

She's just annoyed that her fellow club members are being so lovey dovey. That kind of stuff makes her sick.

It looks a lot more like sadness to me. Yukino and 8man are just demonstrating their friendship.

Why must people ignore that Yui only cares about getting Hikki dick at the end of the day?

I want Yui to win because Yukino looks too much like Hachimans long lost twin sister. Obviously the show is shipping them for this reason.

Are you suggesting a reverse nbr?

Im just saying the show is shipping two broken characters, that broken characters are drawn to each other, and with the implication that they will heal each other.

Yui is a third wheel that probably deserves better.

Has anyone got the 1st novel? Is the translation good?

you can actually see the exact second her heart breaks

Yui seriously needs to learn the importance of respecting people's personal bubble

Yui is mine. Hachiman can't have her anyway.

Indeed. Everyone is happier when their personal space is respected.

It became exactly what S1 was making fun of.

Pretentious/10. I want the underage faggot to leave for liking this horseshit

go to reddit, seriously.

This

At heart Ebina just afraid of upsetting her clique, someone outside wouldn't cause that problem. But that's bad basis for dating, good Hachinan shut that down gently. Still there are two seconds where you can see rejection hurt on Ebina's face

End of next month Iroha fags get their OVA. It'll be some fun anyway

Yukino sure is beautiful. They should clone her.

Only Yukino is allowed in Hachiman's personal space without bothering him (outside of sister). Yukino is free to come into his space and grab a sleeve or jacket hem

Little Yukino clone is doing fine, her name is Rumi

Little

Bitch

Cake

Yukinon

Clones

When you really think about it 8man is just a genderbent version of Yukino.

Aren't we all?

I wanted this to happen

no?

then he should be complimented by genki-type

It's a shame intelligent genki-types don't exist.

Why would they choose that angle for this pivotal scene if they can't draw it? Look at that fucking nose.

It upsets people because viewers are forced to confront their own flaws when the show proves that their proxy self insert Hachiman was wrong all this time.

What if I self insert as Sensei and try to think about the different ways to guide 8man through the troubles of his youth?

It's mostly because they couldn't sustain the suspension of disbelief.

Like, you have two attractive girls hanging around a guy who's basically a cynical, self-absorbed asshat. It's actually less plausible than a battle harem, because a battle harem protagonist tends to have stupid ability that actually makes him pretty attractive.

Basically, the show outran it's own gag. The only way it could really have ended was both girls leaving him to stew, and hooking up with other boys instead.

Seriously, it's not like he was Kirito or something. What girl would expend so much effort?

Shitroha happens

>good-looking despite his dead fish eye
>proved capability and leadership
>mysterious
>damaged goods/wounded puppy that induce women nurturing nature

Or they could go with the school sports hero once they're over their contrarian phase, and start getting properly dicked.

Face it, "He has a unique personality" isn't attractive for women, and the show was clearly fighting the question of "Why do the girls hang out with this asshat" after a while.

It's like another show. 1st season was about some male watamote resolving people's problems while growing a bit, what made it interesting is how believable the main character was.
2nd season is about a bunch of retarded teenagers constantly upset over nothing with pointless pseudo deep conversations about nothing. One of the worst shit I've ever seen, but fans doesn't even care about any of that shit, all they want is to see which girl Hachiman will choose

>Why do girls hang out with the asshat
Did you miss the part where said 8man was handsome?

> dead fish eyes
> handsome

You're not a Japanese schoolgirl. You wouldn't understand.

than you're a normie, and I both hate and envy you

One true queen

>Spyro will never translate Oregairu again.
That being said, Season 2 is better that the first one.

Not so fast, bitch.

Because it tried too hard to be genuine

You wanna know how I know you're a Redditor virgin?

A flawless gem. The pride of the Yukinoshita family. A goddess.

enlighten me

>Yukino route above all others, center stage
As it should be.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

Feels studio. Brainbase studio was perfect.

/thread

Saika pls

>Yukino route
>Iroha route
>Yui route
>Ebina route
>Saika route
>Komachi route
>Saki route
>Sensei route
>Haruno route

>YUMIKO ROUTE

I'm hyped.

Reminder that there is something wrong with Yui and Yukino

Too much snafu.
Not enough rom-com.

There is nothing wrong

>Vita

Watch Saekano instead.

And read Umi no Misaki. Wash yourself off the shit that is S2.

Saekano is shit-tier.

WA2 is a better version of both.

This

because you haven't watched Saekano and realized that there are far better harem anime than this piece of crap

Also:
Rokujouma. Watch it.

But he's nowhere near as attractive.

The early LN mentions how Yukino is kind of famous for her beauty.

Toradora is shit-tier. I honestly think Saekano's among the better harems around.

Name a better harem aside from WA2. You can't.

Whats wrong with it?

Depending on your answer I might have to beat your ass

>GENUINE

fuck this shit, I'm rewatching saekano

Yes there is

What's a Vita?

more importantly, is there emulator and translated rom?

it just goes more in depth, with less comedy,

the only reason you think its bad is because you expected more of the same of season 1

You're confused about something, user

Yukino didn't contradict his assertion he was good looking but rather just said his expression was bad. Many girls in the series are fond of him when they get to know him, his own self-image is his problem.

stop it you're making me hard

>Saika route

Too bad I dont have a shita

Yui was so happy when she found out Hachiman and Yukino weren't dating, then agreed to come back. The club became a place where she could be with her Hikki. But then something happened and her heart was fed into the meat grinder, then eaten by dogs that shit it into a cemetery grave

But user, she's more like

Too big

Dumb

Annoying

And that's kind of it.

Yes, what's the problem?

It doesn't get my dick hard. Now a Haruno or a Saki on the other hand.

No translations 4 u

Because you were no longer able to project onto 8-man once he started opening up

How does Cred Forums feel about christmas cakes?

I love christmas cakes

There are some similarities, Holden Caufield is alienated, angsty and cynical. But he has "friends" of varying degree, had a childhood friend who was girl he liked, has dated many girls and hits on women. Well also he has little sister he adores.

Just realized similarities of names Japanese Hikigaya (half valley) Hachiman (8 banners) and origins of Irish descended names Holden (deep valley) and Caulfield (battle chief + field)...hmmm, could Watari be so clever a bastard?

I just want a fucking girl as cute as Kazusa. I've tried both Saekano and Yahari, and they don't have the same quality of girl

Oh I see. You have a thing for big girls, is that right?

This is a show about a girl and her unrequited love instead of a love triangle right?

Because Yui is the only one who feels something for another person

Pretty much. Yukino and 8man are just close friends who are awkward with each other sometimes. Yui mistakes their platonic relationship for something romantic.

The poor girl is feels heartbroken sometimes, but in reality all she needs to do is use her Yuis and she would have a shot at winning.

Only total autists don't see how the other girls see Hachiman:

Yui - in love, joined club more for admiring Yukino but very soon after fell in love with Hachiman

Yukino - in love, realized it in infirmary

Iroha - has crush on Hayama but even Hayama believes Iroha's real feelings are for Hachiman. First girl ever to give Hachiman valentine's day treats outside of family

Kawasaki - fond of him, made him valentines treats, gets embarrassed when meeting his gaze

Ebina - made oblique confession

Hiratsuka - fond of him, kind of obsessed with him as seen with the constant texting, ramen dates, late night drive...hmmm, almost not healthy there teacher

Orimoto - realizes there was more to him than she thought in middle school, wants to be friends

Haruno - finds him interesting, ships him with little sis

Totsuka - wants to be his special friend for life, hey wait he's not a girl right?

no little dumb Yui clones wouldn't be cute, they'd be falling down stairs and looking up open-mouthed in awe at the first rain that came along & then would drown

Yukino and Hachiman will confess their platonic feelings for each other, go on platonic dates and get physically intimate, and someday marry and have children, platonically

T-then they should be absolutely clear to Yui that this is all being done platonicly!

If they did all those things then people might get the wrong idea. Misunderstandings like that could break someone's heart, you know? They wouldn't want their fellow club member and close friend to be a victim of such a misunderstanding, would they?

Making a bunch of drama about nothing.

>Saika Route
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

maybe oregairu will have a WA2 end, Yukino and Hachiman making out in the clubroom when Yui opens the door and sees them. Her soul will then mummify and blow away like charcoal ash

>Yukinofag faggotry
Just admit Yukino doesn't like 8man. ANOTHER proves it.

Why so angry?

this is how non-autists experience life senpai

i donut underdatn how boy get babay?

I am not. I am laughing at Yukinofag delusions.

sometimes user, when a man loves a trap, the man's manly-thing gets hard and the trap's trapgina gets wet, and the man inserts his manly-thing into....

Not enough best boy

Yui was more interested in making sure 8man knew her treatment of him wasn't out of pity. Finding out Yukino and 8man weren't dating was secondary to her.

>tfw want the real thing

Visibly superior option that would neatly sidestep a lot of pointless drama, or at least replace it with vastly more interesting drama. There's clearly chemistry there, if only someone was willing to think outside the box a little.

becuz s1 was better and the tepical moe art style . s1 had better art style

Will Yukino have mercy for her bun headed friend when it comes time to grab what she wants?

I mean she's figuratively just an older Yukino who never had an 8man in her life.

Instead of problems due to youth she has problems due to loneliness. Also tobacco and alcohal addictions.

Pick your poison I suppose.

user, don't be in denial, look at Yui's face right after Yukino and Hachiman deny they were dating and saying Hachiman not capable of dating. She is already in love with Hachiman at this point. But alas in main series she'll get cucked by Yukino

In her character song it's implied she DID have an 8man, but didn't have courage to give a love letter; she looks at that letter and wonders if things would have been different for her......

poor Sensei

I think that jealousy over common loved man is the one thing that can turn close girls on each other

Of course she is relieved but that doesn't mean it was the most important thing to her. She would have stayed in the club even if Yukinon and Hikki were dating.

>she'll get cucked by Yukino
No. Yukino doesn't like him and 8man doesn't like her.

It happens but Yui and Yukino aren't love rivals. Yui loves Hikki and Yukino loves Pan-san.

>not learning moonrunes

>autistic user doesn't know signs of girl in love
>autistic user doesn't see connection between Hachiman and Pan-San in Yukino's eyes

Yukino secretly loves 8man's eyes. That's the reason why she can't stop looking at them and commenting on them. She has a bit of tsundere in her.

We actually already had this conversation a while back.

I don't know.
Because 8kid initially was more or less entertaining in his view on things but later on it becomes a very very very badly written drama with more dead air than even the dullest haremshit filler.

Show me the signs. Vol 11, vol 10, her character songs, ANOTHER, etc doesn't say anything on the matter.

This series should have concluded 9 months ago. It is really starting to show that people are burned out. It was a mistake to push everything back by a year to make all these different routes. Watari should have just finished the main series so everyone could have moved on.

What if that person was 8dad?

Threadly reminder that Yui has no feelings for Hachiman.

that's true

In Japanese anime/manga, creatures with one normal round and one weird eye have a gentle or lighter side and a dark or weird side. Hachiman has this too, and she is fascinated with his weird/dark side and the rotten eyes that spoil his handsome looks

In the past Hachiman also liked another girl beside Orimoto. Wonder what her personality was like?

Stop trolling Yukinofag, you shitposter. Yui loves him and it is obvious.

But only because he saved her dog.

No, that was only the catalyst to get her to notice him. She fell for him after a few months in the club.

>Triggered Yuifaggot.

Go back to your mental hospital NERD

Look at this level of discourse. Yukinofags truly are horrible cancer. I can't wait until vol 12 drops and Yui wins just to see your tears. I won't hold back.

Then why is your only source of evidence and off canon fanfic

>Implying Watari will even finish this series.

From WW's pen. ANOTHER has Yui and 8man as a couple and Yukino is not bothered by it at all and supports it. If she liked 8man it would hurt her to do that.

No vol 12 announcement for November. December at the earliest. Maybe WW will have it on Yukino's birthday, which would be bad.

Not a Yukinofag, but you know that if you say something like "I won't hold back" that very much means you can expect the same from them as well? You're not making your own position better in any way.

Watari himself said it that ANOTHER is non-canon from his twitter you cocksucking ESLfag

I don't know but Id rail her hard enough it would fix her vision

In her eye sockets then? Ninja that's nasty

How would that fix her vision? It's like a flash light with crap batteries. You gotta hit the bottom.

Through the pooper then?

Damn right

It isn't canon but it reflects the characters and what they feel. You can infer some meaning from them.

Yukinofags are talking shit so much it is aggravating. I was going to be a gentleman in the Yui victory threads but their behavior has made them hard for me think of treating them that way.

>that very much means you can expect the same from them as well?
I am just saying there will be consequences to their cancerous behavior.

>You're not making your own position better in any way.
My position will be fine. The upper hand does not lie with them.

>It isn't canon but it reflects the characters and what they feel. You can infer some meaning from them.

and has them acting wildly OOC to force the results

>Yukinofags are talking shit so much it is aggravating.

Except you're the ones who start shit. And then you cry when someone says something back.

I'm just saying that your flavour of cancer isn't any better than the flavour of cancer of anyone else.

Yui was a touch more aggressive and 8man cared a bit less about Yukino. It wasn't a stretch.

>Except you're the ones who start shit. And then you cry when someone says something back.
I don't start shit and I want everyone to be happy. I like Yukino so I want her to be happy in ANOTHER and the main series. Yukinofags/Irohafags just shit on Yui or any other girl and want them to suffer and fail.

I accept that. I don't think I am cancerous at all though but this sort of thing is left up to the observer.

No man, another was incredibly out of character. It just flat out ignored the development of the first 9 volumes.

8man just put genuine on the back burner for a bit. He almost did it in vol 11 too. Nothing is that different.

Hachiman never thinks about Yui in his free time in the main series. Or hardly. In another he pretty much forgets Yukino exists, a character he has been obsessed with for the entirety of the first 9 volumes, and in another he only has Yui on his mind. This was incredibly difficult for me to take seriously. It's not even anger, rage or salt or whatever meme buzzword you want to use I was feeling while reading it. It simply broke my suspension of disbelief. There were also a lot of other things that were incredibly off about the characters, especially how they behaved towards each other, but I can't remember the details anymore. The characters were simply changed into something entirely different.

One change I remember is YY being fine with Orimoto because in the main story they don't take kindly to her presence at all.

Teenage feelings are fickle and he awoke to romantic feelings for Yui. Yukino is not worth thinking about because there aren't many flags set up about her.

But think about it, wouldn't it be better for him and Yukino for him not to obsess over her? She seems to be fine if he ignores her for a month and a half.

>Aren't many Yukino flags
>Yukino would be fine if 8man ignored her

This has gotta be bait. Either that or your entire understanding of this series comes from these threads

He has no reason o think about her in ANOTHER and ANOTHER shows us that she is fine if 8man ignores her.

Sorry, I thought was talking about the main series

So how much longer I have to wait for pc VN?

There was nothing fickle about it. It was simply the author deliberately changing pretty much everything about his series so he could write a Yui route. Nothing more, nothing less.

And you say you aren't upset. I can smell the salt.

Will it make you feel better if Yui wins in the main series?

Perhaps Yukino may be into Pan-san sharing.

>Say something stupid
>get called out on it
>Nuh you're just salty

He hasn't read the actual series in the first place due to his hateboner for Spyro/Exorcism.

The way he types is also reminiscent of KONKON who Spyro actually banned from commenting on his blog due to shitposting there.

>147347062
And ANOTHER is completly irrelevant to the main series.

What's your point?

No (You) for you, faggot.

Buy a JP Vita

VN is region locked

>VN is region locked

Well that's just a fucking pisstake

I am just a Yuifag, Yuipoolfag or denialfag as some people like to call me. Also I read moon but I don't have much against Spyro. Yeah, I have read the series.

KONKON is some taiwanese/korean shitposter.

Too bad Ebina, Yumiko and Harunos' routes will be poorly written dogshit, Saika's will be "lol traps are funny" and Sensei's route will be a bad end.

>Sensei's route will be a bad end.

They better not pull that bullshit.

It was a bad end in the last VN. I'm just surprised that they went ham and gave practically every girl a route (except for Orimoto)

>It was a bad end in the last VN

Blame Japan

2 nukes weren't enough

Volumes 6 and 6.5 of these novels are among the most boring fiction I've ever read.

Page after page of descriptions of tedious procedural crap. Jesus.

I said >Vita for a reason
>Vita

Fuck off KONKON

But Sensei has a secret non bad end where you go on a ramen date in the first VN

This is the only non bad end Sensei will get.

No. It's a lot better than S1. S1 is just a loner's wish-fulfillment fantasy.

Is it cheating if it's with a clone?

>loved 8man first
Yui
>loves 8man the most
Yui
>wants to help 8man the most
Yui
>cares the most for 8man
Yui
>who will win the 8bowl
Yui

Wait there's Ebina route?

Picked up.

Luckily no.

odd i think s2 is better

>have to wait a whole month
Well shit. I mean I'm for Yukino but Iroha is hella cute.

Look at He's about to rape her on the school roof

Will Yumiko and 8man be good parents? What will they name the child?

Lie! She is telling him how to get Totsuka so she can watch them fuck each other. In her route you can get Totsuka, Zaimokuza and Hayama as the bonuses.

Ebina deserves either pure romance or yaoi.

Reminder that Spyro is back and he's going to start translating the Gi(a)rlish Number LN.

kyakka.wordpress.com/

They'd be the best parents. They'd probably name their child something dumb like Hikaru Hikigaya

I feel like that would be a very vulnerable position to try and trap someone in.

What would he do if she locked her arms around his, repeatedly knee'd him in the crotch, and tore his throat out with her teeth?

Basically his entire front is exposed.

If he dies, then who will fuck Hayama? Saika? Saika doesn't fuck guys. Tobe? He belongs with Iroha.

user, Meganekko are cute and are not for abuse. It's ok to cum on their glasses though

Yui is love, Yui is life

user, that's the Sagami roof hate-sex route. Unfortunately, the game doesn't have one

Don't mind me, just posting the OTP

It is bad because it is a bad adaptation of the light novel.

That's really cute. It makes me excited for the OVA despite being a YYfag.

Am i autistic if I seriously start considering reading fanfictions out of desperation and lack of reading materials Cred Forums?

Make like Odysseus and get lost, you fucking faggot

Some things truly are too beautiful for this world.

Isn't the Vita cracked though? Surely there should be a way around the region lock by now.

teach me, great sage

0/10 Would never watch again.

When's Season 3 again?

Love often doesn't work out
Life doesn't always go how you want

>Love often doesn't work out
HikkixYukinon is doomed. That is why I will hang around the club a little longer.

>Life doesn't always go how you want
If you put effort and try somehow it will work out.

No one likes a love Vulture, Yui

If it works then there is no problem.

Yuki love Pansan

Pan-san is the only one for Yukino.

>I wish I was home drinking MAX COFFEE
>The floor is cold
>My elbows hurt
>My knee's wet

You're forgetting about Saika...

Because the drama was so forced it makes mindbreak ntr rape doujins look subtle.

Because G-d hates you

I like beer

for you

bump

Source ?

Vol. 12 when

What is it about the 8man that bitches love so much?

plz

His 8inches

Hate to be that guy, but sauce?
Google gives me nothing.

I just want you to know that you're a terrible person for even asking.

Plus if you seriously can't find it on your own then you need to lurk more.

Sure:

exhentai.org/g/941607/7f635b46ef/

Where my Irohaniggas at?

Why would his knee be wet?

user...

Start with the Greeks like recommended

Season 1 was also bad.

sauce?

So is it worth it?

>page 10
Many fall in the face of battle, but not this one, not today.

If Watari still has any sense of timing (like he did with the S2E13/Vol 11 simultaneous release), then soon after Game/OVA release he should announce something. If he doesn't then he's a lazy stupid has-been faggot.

Does Yukino use 4 dimensional ingredients when she makes her cookies?

Hope Sagami isn't too mean to Yukino's kid in the foreground, nor Yukino too mean with the hatesex child in Hachiman's arms.

How come there are less and less people joining me in denying Yukino's feelings? It used to be I wasn't lonely but I feel no one agrees with me.

Is this from the manga or something? I just looked through sad panda and its not in there

>Hey guys! Watari here. I haven't talked to you guys in a while. I can happily announce that I'm going to start writing volume 12 now. I should be done around 2020. See you in three years!

Right here Senpai~

the hard part about baking hyper-tetragonal obligation cookies is turning them over 7 times so the eight large sides are done evenly but not burning any the 16 small faces. And she still needs to muster the courage to give the 5-D love chocolate cookies in her bag, it'll best for most people not to watch Hachiman eat one of those since it's like watching an complex origami unfold in a kaleidoscope