New chapter out
>bato.to/reader#d13212655880710e

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IToDibJgGI
youtube.com/watch?v=eiWKQqHrJH8
strawpoll.me/11241371
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QbJRAWvRU
archiveofourown.org/works/7688260?view_adult=true
archiveofourown.org/tags/ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 | JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure/works
archiveofourown.org/works/7394098
youtube.com/watch?v=AMsGTEuCQCU
youtube.com/watch?v=7zPqvL3c918
pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Frigokinetic_Combat)
youtube.com/watch?v=GvF90NJS-84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please tell me he's a good Jojo dad anons

He'll die protecting his family from Jobin

I don't think you can just sew somebody's fingers back on after they've fucking eaten them.

Shh, Gyro is sleeping

>two chapters dedicated to joshu's maturing
>tries to motorboat his mom in the very next one
What did Araki mean by this?

Reminder that Jap moot has browsed Jojo threads

He could be lurking any moment

Gappy makes me happy

>say something josuke
>say something cool. you are fading away in your own part.
>i -i am not afraid of a ghost, baka.

Gappy makes me happy

Messed with the chart based on what people were saying in the last thread, how's it looking? Also, any recommendations for where other good characters would go? I'm considering making an expanded version.

Change you please change the Gappy to the EoH render?

This is gonna be fucking amazing, hope it gets all the budget.

Giorno isn't actually that good of a person though.

So Kaato has something like D4C, uh?

>birth name is Josuke
>the kanji can be read as JoJo for the same reason as Part 4 Josuke's
>mother's name is Tomoko

reminder that Norisuke is the real main character of Part 8

It means he's now matured enough to wear his dad's pants.

Cucked by his own family.... sad

>ytf Joshuu cucks his own dad

I just changed everyone's faces, EoH had much better portraits.
He's not an entirely terrible person, he's significantly nicer and more polite than a few of the other JoJos.

honestly, he's obnoxious enough that he deserves it

>Gyro tells Johnny his real name
>Johnny reveals his fucking fetish
Johnny's such a dork and unpatriotic traitor

Jailbait confirmed

I'd definitely at least put him closer to the line. He's incredibly ruthless and willing to do anything to get what he wants. True, he doesn't like having to resort to certain stuff, but he'd still do it.

too bad we didn't get to see kaato's nipples

Giorno is arguably just as bad as Johnny. He's the JoJo that comes the closest to being straight-up evil.
The kid is polite and understands social manners but so did his old man when it was convenient to him.

And I wouldn't put Jotaro below Joseph in the prick department since Jotaro just has a bad case of teenage autisms and social awkwardness while Joseph was arrested 7 times and killed two men at the age of 13;

Why the cockblock?

he's asserting his dominance in the household and taking the matriarch of the family as his own like the prime alpha male he is

Kaato murdered some kid to keep Joubin alive didn't she?
Who was exchanged for Joshu?

Only the first born gets the rock disease

How does this look?

>everyone continued with their morning routine ignoring Kaato up until Norisuke freaked the fuck out after seeing her
Is everyone in the family autistic?

Because Hato is a slut and Joshuu is pure

I'm a little confused, I thought johnny got over the pick thing after being a cripple?

Prick*

Personally, I'd put Josuke on par with Jolyne.

If you've been reading for 58 chapters you know that the question has already been answered.

josuke, say something cool

It completely slipped my mind that Tsurugi was Joubin's child

He's not evil at all though, that was the point. Where do people even get the idea that he's evil from?

I think Jotaro is a bigger asshole than Joseph.

Hey drawfags, requesting r34 of Joshu and Kaato.

daiya a cute

I mean, he's very ambiguous. He's not outright evil and he has noble intentions, but he's still a mafioso who's okay with everything but drugs.

jotaro's a very good and polite boy

>Say something cool man
>Literally everybody is outshining you dude
>You are supposed to be the main character
>Do something cool already

Damn, this chapter was fucking good. Writing was great as always

>31 days til another chapter.

My predictions.

-Kaato is the mc and Joubin is the vainilla ice.

-Norisuke will die protecting his family from joubin

-Josefumi and Joshuu take on Joubin, beat him and also Josefumi ends kill Joubin.

-Josefumi vs Kaato

-In the final fight, Kyo nijimura dies and also, Yasuho is about to die like joseph in part 3.

-Josefumi heals Holly with the fruit and everyone ends happy

what the fuck is this translation
it's so stiff i can't even understand what josuke, sorry, jousuuke, is trying to say

Josuke's ears are on his neck.

not in the beetle's new room, asshole

He's not "evil" per se but he's easily the JoJo that comes the closest to being evil. Giorno is the least merciful of all the Jojos. He is judge, jury and executioner applying his own sense of justice.

It's not that he doesn't feel sympathy for others but he suggests to kill civilians who get in their way without even blinking, he breaks his word and lies, he gets satisfaction out of lying to Cioccolata (he deserves it but Jonathan would never turn back on his word)he grew up wanting to be a criminal and has no second thoughts when it comes to doing criminal things.

And he is the kind of guy who deems a villain to suffer an eternity of literal hell and then appropriates said villain's assets and conquests to himself in the name of justice.

He's not truly evil, he's just really morally sketchy and he comes closer to it than all other JoJos. He's like Griffith but much less destructive and tortured.

That's literally just you having bad reading comprehension. I've never had a problem with any of the translation. You do know you read it from right to left, right?

>FAIRLY
>ODD
>ROKAKAKAS

>easily the JoJo that comes the closest to being evil
That'd be Johnny, the murdering bastard cripple who was going to gun down Diego for no good reason.

How would you guys feel if Joshuu got his own part like Joshuu's Bizzare Adventure?

He didn't mature. He just revealed his insecurities about having no talents or skills. Joshu is still the same old lovable shithead.

Be honest /JoJo/: Have you samefagged ever? Don't worry, we're all anons here, no one will bully you.

Yes.

I already figured out what he was trying to say. I was trying to make the point that it reads like a student translation.

This is adorable

holly pls go

Jouuusuuuuke went from thinking he had amnesia and lost memories, to thinking his memories were just a plain blank slate due to being a new person.
However his emotional outburst at the sight of Hoully confirms that he does have memories from Jouuusefuu~~uumi/Kira that are locked away.

Giorno had altruistic goals. He wanted to take over the mob so he could better his community by operating outside the law. The only thing Giorno does that's all that sketchy is watch his buddies beat the shit out of a guy who walks by while they eat lunch and overkill Ciociolatta and Diavolo.

>Joseph
>A bigger prick than Jotaro

If anyone says no they are a lair.

Joshuu makes ME happy

Joseph fucked a girl that was younger than his daughter while he was married.

to be fair diego ruined his childhood

This, Joseph cheating on his wife is so fucked up. Especially since he was pretty old at the time as well. That was just a few years before Stardust Crusaders, right?

Is Hato the only person in the world who tolerates Joshu?

I want to give this smug cake my thick hard love and affection

hi~h

>Kaato
>Kato
>Kat
>Cat
>cats like milk
>milky Kat titties
I think I'm onto something here.

To be fair, Diego had nothing to do with Danny and Johnny's relationship with his dad. He just raced Johnny on the track.

The only evil thing Diego did before Scary Monsters was supposedly killing his wife who had a foot in the grave. Even then, we're told that by Johnny, who's one of the most vindictive characters in the series and could have just been starting rumors.

Doesn't make him good, just makes him a Well-Intentioned Extremist.

I find it both amazing and cute that such an egotistical girl has a strong sibling bond with someone like Joshuu

Johnny is a wreck and I can honestly say he's the most mentally unstable JoJo (he's practically insane at times). He was perfectly willing to let Valentine walk away and do whatever he wanted if Valentine brought him another Gyro until he saw that he was going to kill him regardless. He kills more people than Giorno, more civilians too, without paying them too much attention.

But there is a difference between what Johnny is, unstable and ruthless because he doesn't fucking care about anything and he's literally depressed and his life was trash and is trigger-happy) and Giorno, cold and scheming and downright cruel because he looks up to the gangster way of life even if he has a very compassionate heart and who murders indiscriminately those who stand in his way.

Honestly?

_No_

He was also going to destroy the body of jesus Christ

Wait so Araki is completely hopeless when it comes to dogs, but in part 8 he can at least draw a decent cat!? (Well it's a good thing Killer Queen was not based on a dog... oh god imagine)

That's on my bucket list desu senpai

Daiya, and the dad like him too.

why did Valentine pull a gun on Johnny

>implying he didn't draw the dog like shit on purpose
He drew a great dog in that chapter of thus spoke Rohan and still makes the rokakka dog look like shit.

"Honestly if you two are going shed some blood at least put newspaper on the carpet first!"

>Josuke
>that much a good person
>>>>>>>>>

I didn't remember Kosaku having such cold, lifeless eyes. And that's not Kira's expression or anything like that because even his predator face didn't seem nearly as lifeless.

I guess best girl is right, Kosaku was literal robot tier who just looked cool. I'm sure the bod helped though.

Then we'll get giddy as fuck madman for the ending.

It was for justice user, he did what he could to eliminate the terrorist bastards Johnny and Gyro

Do you think this is a face of mercy?

Because he didn't trust johnny. Would you expect johnny to not kill him anyway?

>Leaving a maverick renegade with the ability to destroy Love Train alive
Valentine isn't the knight in shining armour that he wants you to think he is. He's at least as selfish as Johnny or Diego were.

Wait, he can only sleep if something is on top of him?
He's just like me.

Danny and Iggy after N'doul look good

Norisuke and Joshu seem to have a pretty strained relationship.

Of course, 90% of their interactions seem to be Norisuke putting Joshu down for a gag, like making him live in the garage, but still.

Not here and not usually. Maybe just a few times to get a discussion going when a thread is slow. Never in an argument though. If I have to samefag in an argument then maybe I'm wrong.

After Lucy, thank god we got an amazing girl now

fuck, why is Joshu so amazing

Yes

How the fuck does that being even works?

You what? Even with a stand Yasuho hasn't really come on top of Lucy yet.

Your a girl and Joshuu comes up and yells this at you, what do?

I was sick oh that "oohh-ohhh~~~" shit, fucking annoying

How does he even live?

P U S S Y S L A Y E R

What the fuck was Gyro's problem with the name Caesar?

>once again joshuu has proven to be a garbage character
honestly he is making me not enjoy part 8 at this point

and is it just me or does the art for part 8 feels sometimes "lacking"

The face of suffering

She was in every position to cry dude.

>implying wouldn't have killed Funny the moment he brought another Gyro
Don't believe his filthy cripple lies.

He dosen't want to get shanked.

Joshu being a fucking retard is one of the highlights of Part 8

You're just jealous of the alpha-male that is Joshuu

Zeppeli stuff

I feel the exchange was just a really poor excuse for Araki to introduce her ability, and he figured he'd use Joshuu to do it since he's the resident rude asshole.

I thought it was Jobin doing it when the chair was pushed, no real reason for Joshuu to immediately start beating on someone he doesn't even know.

Should have had Hato do it.

I dont blame her honestly
she went through a lot of bullshit without a stand

Probably let him do it. If I'm a girl and I'm still me then I could really use a little human intimacy please help me oh christ

Nothing Joshuu does has reason.

>no real reason for Joshuu to immediately start beating on someone he doesn't even know
Probably because she's a murderer he has never met before, that's advancing towards his precious sister and made fun of his hair.

*hugs you* colon three

Joshu is the single biggest reason part 8 is shaping up to be my favorite part so far.

He didn't want to be associated with the shittiest Bro-Jo in the series

Characters that are made to be unlikable =/= bad characters

Do any of you know any Joshuus in real life?

I can think of one in college who's a bit of an obnoxious anti-social cunt. (his hair looks fucking horrible too)

force yourself to leave your house and go to public meeting areas like parks or bars or libraries etc at least weekly

also subscribed, cheers

you're acting like Joshuu hasn't been an asshole this entire time. He barely knows josuke, and that doesn't stop him.

I can't stop imagining that as Kira's hand.
>balancing stern look with peace sign so as to attract no attention

>I can think of one in college who's a bit of an obnoxious anti-social cunt. (his hair looks fucking horrible too)
Is it you?

>tfw I am a Joshu

N-no

Now I want Kaato x Daiya fan-art, doujins, fanfics, etc

>tfw Part 4 will be the last time we hear themes from SC
>tfw all that's left for Jotaro the next time he appears in full is falling into a coma
>tfw Jotaro will die in your lifetime
>tfw Jolyne will die in your lifetime
>tfw Emporio will live knowing his friends are dead in your lifetime

It's all worth it to see Black Anime onlys react to react to the massacre.

okay but crime or not this woman was introduced to him as his mom. So it really seems like he'd have to have activelly bad memories of her to immediatly go full bully mode and even make vulgar remarks and undress her like that.

Hato would work because she recalls the actual affair and has long written the mom she knows off.

>meets her supposed baby daughter for the first time
>immediately comments on her titties
I get the feeling Joshu takes a lot after his mother.

I want Kaato to rape Daiya

Well I'm sure Joshuu feels bad that you are judging his morally questionable actions user, I'm sure he really really cares.

I'd rather see Norisuke and Kaato hatefucking.

>tfw jotaro is saving part 4 anime singlehandedly.

Stardust man is fucking awesome.

Well consider that his dad and sister were being cold to her to and Joshuu might not have seen a reason to be nice to her. He didn't start up until after Hato said she killed and after Nori reacted to her.

>That re use of SDC theme in the last ep

I will never get tired of that song

arigato mr stardust

Kira is the star of this shindig, user.

Do we know what the new OP will sound like? "Great Days" makes me think it's back to feel good music again.

>Part 4 will be the last time we hear themes from SC
Im hopeful they play something in 5 when Pol Pol shows up

Who would win?

Sasuga Stardust-san
Without Jotaro the duwang gang would be proper fucked

How much prep time does Ahmed have?

I hope David fucks with the ED instead of the OP this time.

>the ED reaches the Rohan section
>Instead of panning up to his bookshelf, it zooms in on his eyeball
>BITES ZA DUSTO
>Rohan gets blown to chunks
>ED lingers on a black screen while psycho strings play in the background for the remainder of the duration

One of the artists makes more jazzy music

youtube.com/watch?v=_IToDibJgGI

While the other did that Morio Cho radio song from the first ep iirc so it'll probably be more happy up beat kind of song

Maintaining Holly cost 120000 yen a day?
Jesus, where does Kira get that money from? he's just a boat doctor
And how is Gappy going to pay that treatment?

I say he should have the amount of time from being expelled to being enrolled in a new school.

Or at the very least, summer break.

Only viable momment would be Jotaro's return in part 6. But really that's a significant enough reunion that it shouldn't be playing music from 3 parts ago.

All other Pol and Jotaro fight momments conclude in
>Diavolo/ Pucci: Nigga were you even trying?

enough to craft one of his signature time bombs

inb4 SC theme plays again one last time when Jotaro saves Jolyne.

The last SDC track we will hear in this series at an hour's length, because everything else was either an AMV, a cover, or down by copyright.
youtube.com/watch?v=eiWKQqHrJH8

what was even the last chapter that yasuho appeared in

Why do a lot of the characters in part 8 drag their words out?

what are you taaaaaalking aboooout

If this doesn't play when everyone dies by Pucci I will shit on Davids door step

Poor Polnareff ate fucking shit when fighting Diavolo in those two times, I was legit angry at that
They can play some SDC sad music at his "death" when he's reminiscing all the stuff he went through in 3

le radial blur makes it funny meme

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat doooooo yoooouuuu meeeann?

it felt out of place tho

Their mom even does the thing where they drag the words out
Honestly it's my favorite thing

>His last words were "Johnny don't tell anyone my name"
I can't be the only one that thinks this ruined his death a little

You gu~~~~~ys are doing it wro~~~~ng!

Its never out of place when jotaro does something cool or gets shit done

Hato felt like the Brojo this chapter, I liked it

Its meant to be bittersweet. Hes joking about it with his bro.

I think it made it even sadder.

at least he didn't sing

He's a joke character user. Lets not forget the goal of his entire venture getting hit with a "he would later die of a cold"

ooookkkaaaaaayyyy tthhaaann~~~~nnnkkssss fffaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~aaaammmm

I want to fucking di~~~e

>part 3 has ended
>animeonly dont know or have much hype about part 4
>stardust man appears with his one liner and few ora ora.
>part 4 passes smoothly, giving way to based Vento Aureo
>Jotaro can now rest in peace.
i know you guys shit on him, but he is the best jojo.

Kaato has 2 stands. Her Rokakaka fusion was perfect and she has gained both halves.

The deck of cards is [ACE IN THE HOLE]

Her other stand is [KING CRIMSON] to fit with the family theme

Screencap this now so you can be 2 years ahead of the curve

>Gyros last goodbye to Johnny is singing the Mozzarella Song

I only hate on him in his own part he's excellent in parts 4 and 6.

If she murdered a kid 15 years ago? Could that person be Yausho's dad?

Is Johnny actually Gorgeous Irene?

I love him, barely outside my top 3 jojos
I especially like him in SDC

She was honestly kind of ugly in the beginning

I bet she murdered a kid by switching Jobin's curse onto him/her. It would explain why Norisuke and her don't get along, too, given how deeply thankful he was when his own mother took his curse upon herself.

So what did you guys think of the latest episode?

Fuck I love that outfit. I think it's the colors that sell it for me, purple and gold looks great

>hurr durr I'm Kira "NO WEAKNESS" The Killer
>I have 5 stand abilities
>did I mention I can change my face whenever I want to?
>By the way my Italian friend cooks all the body parts into pasta

She faxed Gappy the passport photo. Before that was the tornado guy.

After getting Atom Heart Father animated I like to think about how OP the stand would be with a smart user. I mean honestly if Kira's dad just took a picture of them and bailed they would've been trapped there forever.

>Red head Shinobu
>Hayato shows up early
I like that Kosaku Kira wears a different color suit.
Makes his change to Kosaku much more noticable
The dumb sound effects that sound it like someone blowing their lips to the mic was great
So over all I actually liked it a lot, and it was a 6 chapter episode so they are giving me a positive impresion of how they will handle future 6 chapter episodes

>Weather Report shows up
>Things go to shit

Every time.

Killer Queen looks pretty good here, all it needs is more Cat-like eyes

I'd think for her deck of cards Stand it would be called「Ace of Spades」or perhaps「Atom Heart Mother」since Kira's father in Part 4 was a villain, so maybe Kaato will be the villainous mother support to Jobin.

Now he knows those tits are going get smaller, why even bother to live.

As long as that dumb forehead line never shows up and his ears are kept straight it's fine by me

Does /jojo/ like anime nu-Kira?

So this is how Mista will look like in the anime right?

he's looking up

also

Joushu is such a piece of garbage I can't believe it

How much does Gappers care about the law? Would he be willing to just steal the money he needs with his stand

No he'll have a hat

Can someone post that clean cover of Josefumi running along soft and wet with the bubbles in the background?

>deadly queen

Holy shit my sides. How did they publish actual band names and fuck up the animation names? I get that copyright is a thing but how did the manga slide?

>Joshu tries to protect his little sister
>gets BTFO

Damn it, man. You were supposed to start sucking less.

This is one of those things where it's so stupid that I almost think that it can't be a troll because nobody can pretend to be this dumb

Just yesterday I asked if the chapter was gonna be out early because of these spoilers. And some user said no. Well look who was right, user.

It didn't. The manga beyond part 3 is completely fan translated in English meaning that pretty much everything you've read wasn't being censored for copyright.

so Joshuu is /r9k/: the char and Gappy is Chad: the char?

Does Joshuu suffer from autism?

Unrequited love is not a symptom of autism. The JoJo closest to autistic is Jotaro, if anything.

joshuu is not /r9k/. he can be Cred Forums or Cred Forums.

/r9k/ just whispers under their breath, Joshuu will actively fuck people up

Joshu was trying to get the strange lady rushing at his kid sister out of the house through intimidation.

Then the dropped the ball by helping her collect the cards and got a chair to the neck for his troubles.

But the anime is also fan subbed?

anybody got a link to the thread that reacted to the new chapter?
He's mad, I would be also

because the rokkaka dog is half hyena

It depends if you are looking at him just looking part 2 or his life after that.

people already know this, its just ironic shitposting

Exactly how blind is Daiya actually?

it doesn't matter. she will die soon.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A lot of characters in the previous parts do that as well, but the scanlators aside from HWMN never made it obvious.

post pictures of daiya in her honor

LINK??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????LINK???!

Same thing with Man in the Mirror
>bring them to the mirror world
>they starve to death
Or
>bring in only parts of their body and cut them up

Why would you ever think it's acceptable to post like this?

>Weather is the fucking strong

>being this autistic
Just spoon feed him so he will go away!

its not, but don't ignore me,ever

How about fuck you
And fuck you too

learn your place

Pssst! Hey kid you want the newest Jojo chapter or what?

I hope Jobin/Kaato are the main villains. I think it's time for the main villains to appear

No thanks, it's in the OP

This should be changed to: "Were you about to shitpost"

So this is the taste of a liar.

almost 60 chapters and still no main antagonist. what a good part.

Ehhh i didn't mind it so much personally but it's pretty clear that Joubin/Kaato are very likely to be our main villains with Kaato being my pick

I'm hoping that this is all building up to his brutal death (Hopefully at Kaatos hands). But after all the shit he has gone through in the past few arcs it seems like he has Mista-esque immortality.

It's defintely either Jobin or Kaato but i think it's Kaato with Jobin being the Dragon to her Boss. Especially since her stand has to do with Space

>yfw Kaato somehow pulls out the original universe and all the Joestars fight all the main villains.

Kaato is lame. I really hope she's not the final boss

nigger

you mad?!

We don't know much about Kaato yet. Plus she can be a very different and unquie final boss

Here you go user

So remind me, why does Kira's sister hate the Higashikatas and why is she their maid?

She wants to find out more about her brother's fate but she thinks they know something.

Well, they won't cummie in gummie's tummie

She knew Gappy was half Kira right? Why did she try to kill him and prevent him from visiting mom?

Yes, Horriblesubs are fansub group whose releases suspiciously match, letter for letter, the official Crunchyroll subs on everything they release.

She thought the higashigatas send him to off her mom or something. Gappy did not know yet that he was part Kira.

I feel that characters from part 5 on look much better in Araki's new style

He just gets outshone in his own part. He's probably the best character in part 4, and that also has a lot of good characters. I just wish he didn't go full retard in part 6 at the end

Is he mentally ill?

no he's just a dick

He's a sociopath.
>Kaato insults his hair a few pages before
>slowly makes his way around the room to trip her with the chair at the exact moment she runs forward, slamming her face into the ground
>strips her and says some weirdo shit to freak her out
Don't fuck with Joshu if you don't wanna be fucked with.

>Finally caught up with the manga
>can't freely read new jojos anymore
Welp, time to kill myself

>Even from the beginning of part 3, Jotaro never lost his composure
>Always stayed one step ahead of his opponent
>Beat Barby in his own game
>Makes Kira shit himself even after he's half dead
>That scene with Jolyne right before he dies
Legit saddest part in the entire manga. Jotaro was suppose to be fucking invincible, and the one chance gets at killing Pucci he wasted to save his daughter who he barely knew.

>Jolyne died anyway right after that
I am not mentally prepared to see the end of Part 6 animated.

He's just trying to get back at her for the comment on his hair. I don't think Joshu means it literally, he's just making fun of her by preying on her claim to be his mother, but doesn't realize how inappropriate his insult sounds.

Join us
Dont suffer alone

I want to draw Kaato milking Joshu's dick with her tits and she saying "i want to drink YOUR milk"
i can't draw

Why is he so fabulous, bros?

He's alpha af

Has Weather even been drawn in new style?

Why isn't Jo2uke higher? He's hardly a saint, but I'd put him above Giorno at the very least. He's probably above Jolyne, too, honestly.

Anyone else prefers the Dramatic Version of Stand Proud over the original?

pls stop blogging your readthrough and just enjoy the part

I already caught up to Part 8, I am just re-reading it again because I got nothing else to do

How did that work anyway?
How come he wasn't bleeding everywhere after shaving like a maniac on crack?

He doesn't murder indiscriminately, did you even fucking read Part 5? English doesn't count.

Does it count if I used my Stando to post for me?

>I didn't remember Kosaku having such cold, lifeless eyes
He did in his intro

Is Joshu /r9k/ incarnate?

At least he's not Okuyasu "no fights" Nijimura

He's /r9k/ with a stand

He's /r9k/ with shit hair

That picture I linked to is the new style isn't it?

I wonder how each part would be if Diavolo were the main character

Talk shit about your favorite part.

i meant by araki

I have more questions than answers.

Too long.

:^)

it's not finished yet and we don't definitively know the villain even though we should be over halfway through

The only flaw in part 5 is it doesn't have a gambling/gaming fight.

I dreamed of Dio this night.

Blackmore was a good design that was totally wasted

I'm tired of explaining what actually happened in the ending

Does Dio mean the world to you?

Hey look, it's the same pose Josefumi did when he was stressing out over Kira

He showed me his world

I thought he was going to remember something in that moment

Gappy isn't happy :(

inb4 Kaato is responsible for Josefumi "drowning" as a child

You think Kaato is responsible for Josefumi "drowning" as a child ?

>tfw we never got to see Diavolo in his snazzy suit in full

>no gambling arc where Bruno licks people's sweat
>no underground bar shootout with rival gangs
>none of the crew sporting suits to meet the boss
>no gangster shit in general

Wasted potential desu

I like joshuu, and I hope that [kill the king] copypasta becomes true. Does anyone have it? I keep forgetting to save it whenever it's posted.

dumb phoneposter

He did, didn't he? There was a picture of Holly and Kira behind him.

We saw her once where the whole family was introduced but do you think Jobin wife and Tsurugi mom going to appear anytime soon?

I was trying to make a joke.
I'm not a phoneposter desu

Am I the only one who thinks she's this universe's version of Jotaro?

Only one of those was me though

It's pretty obvious it's Kira.

Yes, because Josefumi is.

strawpoll.me/11241371

unless Jotaro is this universe's version of Jotaro

>Nijimura
Hmmm what part 4 character is this similar to?

Not mine, an user made it last thread

I think doc made it and that user said he got it from his FB page

Post Kaato if you have any.

Admittedly I just think this because she's Holly's daughter and her hat.

What? That's perfectly serviceable writing for a sad scene. Having a character mention something innocuous of trivial despite the fact that there's something much more serious going on. I don't know how to explain it. It just works.

Kira also wears a hat and even has some of his hair sticking out, just like Jotaro. They're both meant to be similar to Jotaro, but I'd say Kira is the counterpart.

Can Kaato use hamon? She does NOT look 51

Ah, you're right, just looked in the archives.

Is Norisuke doing Hamon in the last chapter?

>Kaato put a dildo in one of her cards
>She's "releasing" the dildo in that image
Hmmm

I feel like that may be the joke.

Daiya please don't Die-ya

fuck off pucci

No, I do believe that the child that they found out on the shore may be have some correlation to her.
If Araki didn't forget, that's it.

Also liked Joshu acting like a dick, feels like he knows something cause he investigated what she did and he was trying to proctect Dayia.

Norisuke will die, he's too good for this world.

Also, when will we see Josefumi's relatives? His mother should be alive.

Who dat

>Average /JoJo/

Time to sleep so I don't have to see this.

So do you think Joushuu already figured out she is not kaato?

I mean, even for Joshuu that is really weird behavior.

>part 8: everyone has stupid hair

So what are these two up to while all this is going on? Just hanging out?

Yasuho's hair is great, though

pure yasuho only

Yes, and eating icecream.

>It's been a year since we last saw yasuho

>tfw you will never tuck in sleepy Yasuho

All this yasuho belongs to Gappy.

>part 8 : everyone has stupid hair but also cool stands

it's koichi's

Has it? Shit

Almost, but not quite yet. She was around for a few panels in last October's chapter.

>this thread now takes place in 2019
>Part 8 just ended and the main villain was both Kaato and Joubin, working together to smuggle rokakakakakaka's , and if you don't agree, express your dismay

>part 6's anime is starting, part 5 had 3 CGI ops and this was the EP youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QbJRAWvRU , but the anime didn't change the opinions on part 5 (as in, people who don't like it say it's bland, people who do STILL blame translations, shitposting still ensues). Notable memes are the sprite scene from soft machine and and a random still from Oasis.

Yasuho is for Tsurugi.

>Jonnhy Joestar
>Death: 1901
>This baby
>Found in 1901
Something very weird was going on in 1901

For Tsurugi's monsterdick.

It's weird that I keep forgetting that Bruno was turned more or less into a zombie in part 5

Remember that moment when Tsurugi rapes Yasuho?

wait. Was he found after or before Johnny died?

Because he dressed just like johnny was when he was shot. What if the rock men can regenerate? Like a pheonix or some shit. And johnny was a rockman.

He was found just after Johnny died

Who's getting cucked the hardest between Annasui and Joshuu ?

archiveofourown.org/works/7688260?view_adult=true

I'll say Annasui
nigga was cucked by his own death

Joshu will cuck Norisuke
He will get the milf puccy.

Why is the chapter early?Is it going to be the 17th of each month from now on?

> Jewsuke
> good

>Pregnancy
>Consensual
>shota
My dick is ready

At least towards the end of Stone Ocean it was kind of hinted that Jolyne might like him back, what with her asking him to propose to her if they survived.

That and them being fiancee's in the alternate universe, I'd say Joshuu is way more cucked

I miss the paper shota.

Johnny main villain of part 8

Not that but something VERY weird was going on when Johnny dies.

wait a second

how was joubin cured of the rock curse? i thought norisuke's wife sacrificed herself for him

>Rockmans are result of fusion of regular people with Johnny's corpse parts.

who would be the best husband? value the pros and cons of each one
i'd pick pucci

Kaato sacrificed a random child to save Jobin. It's pretty obvious.

I love you guys so much. I work at a fuckiong kitchen and my days are hell, but whenever I go on here I feel that little light inside my heart kindle. It's not a huge life changing event, but going on here has made me appreciate the little things and life as a whole. I get a warm fuzzy feeling when these threads go right and I want to sincerely thank you guys for this.\

>inb4 Pixelfag

>Sasame got the last laugh
pottery

Kira is Best Husband. Shinobu was lucky.

she is slowly turning into Polpo

Same.
I love you user.
OUT THREADS ARE THE BEST THREADS IN THE WORLD!

It's literally Jonathan. Jonathan is such a great husband he created 8 parts of the greatest manga of all time. No Jonathan, no Erina? No JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

>And here we have the Animu Onlis, a rare species that doesn't read the manga.

>This species is endangered by the predatorial Spid Redars and the Wiki Onlis, who destroy the proper experience of Jojo's Bizarre adventure

look at this smug bastard , he just know that even after death he would found a way to fuck the joestars up

Joushuu is actually one of the best characters in JoJo.

fuck man, liking jonathan doesn't mean you're an animeonly. unless you're talking about the fact he said "8 parts""

>Tsurugi impregnates Yasuho
>Joshu is still fapping with a picture of yasuho
Tsurugi is a true alpha

is enya walking on him like a slug?

Joushuu has acted out violently before, so thisnis nothing new for him. It's not that strange that when some woman he's never seen before in his life sneaks into his house and claims she's his mother he would act out against her.

But Johnathan isn't responsible for the 8 jojo parts

Also, liking Johnathan only means you have shit taste

>fucking hell enya
>its really because i need to learn about stands or else i would kill you for that
>now stop it and get your tarot stand users to go kill the joestars

>And here we have shitty Youtube memers

>Who barely gets 20 views every time they link on this thread

Who's canonically more alpha?
>Koichi
>Tsurugi
>JJL Kira
>Gappy

jonathan is easily in my top 3. it's okay if you don't like him, it's called having a different taste

Please tell me how anybody could dislike Joshuu at this point

>No Joshuu

Koichi.

He bangs 10/10 yukako pussy and humiliates serial killers in broad day light.

why would i like him. he's an annoying, spoiled manchild with a shitty haircut. i dont suddenly like him because he showed interest in boobs. everything he says only makes him less likable

wasnt joshu like 2 years old when she got arrested? he had his suckling time

I'm betting Borno Dilegno is on there

Fuck, missed the discussion thread for the new chapter. Any interesting theories for what's going on?

no he's not. i bet johnny killster is your favorite tho.

We love you too user

So, which setting would you love for part 9 hypothetically? e.g. pirates or mongols under Genghis and Subutai.

I want a part 9 with big mechas in space.

I think the most interesting theory right now is 'Kaato killed some random kid to get out of sacrificing herself for Jobin'.

archiveofourown.org/tags/ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 | JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken | JoJo's Bizarre Adventure/works

Someone gimme something good and straight to read.

>jojo
>big mechas in space

delinquents in high school setting is the best
i'd want a female mc too

It's going to be something like two years in the future or something like this. Nothing espectacular.

>Josefumi

It seems like an odd detail for her to kill a "random" kid, I honestly have a feeling that the kid might be a character we've seen before.

archiveofourown.org/works/7394098

Why do people say Johnny is a dick?
I never saw anything particularly standout about him in general, let alone his dickishness

Is it just because he was one in his backstory?

I want more spooky/supernatural setting

Close but no cigar, it goes:
Josuke "Spongebob" Higashikata > Johnny "colateral damage is cool" Joestar >Josuke "Shit hair" Higashikata > Jolyne "Giorno done right" Kujoh >Jotaro "The edgelord" kujoh > Giorno "He was really cool before drinking abbachio's tea" Giovanna > Joseph "Le ruse cruise XD" > Johnnathan Joestar

I've been expecting this ever since we saw her get out of prison. The woman who gave Kaato her possessions back said society had likely not forgiven her and whenever something like that is said in fiction the crime always turns out to have had something to do with children.

>Straight
>JoJo

is it right to say Jojo goes so far into the gay, that its smack dab in the totally straight hetero NO HOMO spectrum?

youtube.com/watch?v=AMsGTEuCQCU

I think this Song fits Johnny Joestar to a tee

JoJo isn't gay, it's gay masquerading as straight to appease editors and censors. It's why this lesbian couple never happened.

>mongols Under gengish
>araki start a spin off series of historical figures fighting with stand to explain how they were such Conquerors
>first part is : Alexander The Great with his stand : [Do or Die]

It's flamboyant and masculine, it's not gay at all unless you're attracted to men.

for me it's Josuke1=Jolyne>Jonathan>Jotaro>Josuke2>Johnny>Giorno>Joseph

i change my mind pretty often tho, so it's not definitive

>It's why this lesbian couple never happened.
Please stop posting this shit in these threads. You're just spreading misinformation at this point.

>Caesar with his stand [Toward The Pantheon]
>middle fight is versus Vercingétorix with his stand [French Dog Blue]

someone found it

Part V is soooooooo good.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY THAT?

Delusional fujos keep thinking Jolyne and Anasui were meant to be make my day wretched.

>straight
>hetero
>no homo

>Jojo

youtube.com/watch?v=7zPqvL3c918

Damn good theme. PS2 game is underrated.

you're using "fujo" wrong

There is literally nothing wrong with giving birth to new Jojos for any reason at all in any context.

fujos is boy love

>Jotaro on the boat at the end of part 4
>takes out his wallet
>Jotaro opens his wallet to reveal a picture of Baby Jolyne in it
>That picture of Jolyne fades into a picture of DIO in a different wallet
>Giorno closes his wallet

TO BE CONTINUED... \|/|/| \ | >

Part V is the gayest part

Isn't this a bit unfair on Jotaro? While he's outwardly aggressive and aloof, he's one of the JoJos most likely to step in when he sees injustice, risking his life to save Kakyoin (and later Polnareff) in spite of his only experiences with them being them trying to kill him. And he takes responsibility for much of the worlds stand bullshit too, choosing to work with the Speedwagon foundation (risking his life on a regular basis) instead of trying to live peacefully.

>the end of part 4 is not Josuke striking a pose at the harbor
>instead it's baby Jolyne turning into DIO before our eyes
I hope you don't actually think this is a good idea.

that is nice.

If you're not reading part 5 for boy love, what are you doing here?

Yeah, it was obviously going to be Jolyne and Hermés.

I do

Delusional newfags thinking they know what words mean when they don't

That's not what a fujo is, but having Jolyne be a lesbian would be stupid, anyway.

Her daddy issues and distrust for men is a huge part of her character, and not having her get over that and making her a lesbian would be shitty writing.

What you're asking for would ruin the end of a part just for the sake of making clumsy references to future characters whose existence hasn't even been hinted at yet.

or she's a lesbian because she likes girls. why you gotta be a dumby?

I actually wouldn't mind Jotaro looking at a picture of Jolyne, but it might ruin the effect of the "I always cared for you" thing once Part 6 comes around.

Did you not read my post?

how can anything get gayer than Jojo? i just started watching it, and I admit it, am noticeably aroused. its like weaponized anti-fujoshi material.

you can get over a distrust of men while still liking the sexual company of women. they're not mutually exclusive. it's bad writing to simplify it so that normies in japan who can't handle lesbianism can understand it easier.

>anti-fujoshi
A good 75% of the fanbase are fujoshis. JoJo isn't really that gay, though. More homoerotic.

lesbians aren't lesbians because they have daddy issues. they're lesbians because they like pussy.

This shit is so gay it becomes awesome actually

>normies in japan who can't handle lesbianism can understand it easier.
You're still chiming on about that? We don't even know why Anasui was changed to a man, nevermind if he was always planned to have a relationship with Jolyne.

Showing her grow out of her distrust for men through finding a man she's interested in and saving her father is much better than just having her be a rugmuncher and saving her father, though. Giving such a simple reason for her being a lesbian isn't adding much to her character.

>homoerotic

Yeah, that's it !

Her 'daddy issues' are something that she loses pretty much immediately after Jotaro admits he always cared about her, and instead of whining or resenting him she focuses entirely on saving his life, growing to idolize him when she learns more about him.

And she never distrusted men either in spite of having plenty of reasons to. She's nothing but friendly to Weather and is gentle and nurturing with Emporio, and while she didn't seem to return Annasuis feelings because she was too busy with other shit, she never resented him or was deliberately unpleasant to him, even indicating that she might be up for pursing a romantic relationship with him after the Pucci fight.

>I want to go home
>I miss my quiet life
>This people is annoying af
>I want to break free

>white pucci

pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
>Stand Name: Aerodynamic

>Stand Ability: [Frigokinetic Combat](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Frigokinetic_Combat)

>Power - A
>Speed - B
>Range - E
>Durability - B
>Precision - C
>Potential - E

Description: The power to combine snow and physical combat. Technique of Snow Manipulation. Variation of Cryokinetic Combat. The user can combine snow with physical combat.
What's your STANDO PAWA Cred Forums?

All in the anime my dude

can someone post the group pic from last episode where kira looks uncomfortable

never forget sunglasses kakyoin for the ultimate gaygay fujojoshi experience

What's the name of the track that plays when jotaro bends the picture ? Is it a remix of SC ?

She also loses her distrust in men after Jotaro sorta dies, yes, but that still shows her growing. The change is practically instant, but it's still a change that would be dampened with her turning into a lesbian.

there's a thread for these already. i got Lucky Star and posted it there

I've read it because I heard that Bruno was one the most badass jojo character, save to say, I was not disappointed.

Fuck off

She never had much distrust in men, though. There's never a point in the manga where she treats a man unfairly because of his sex.

And I'm pretty sure that's not how 99% of lesbians work, dude. You either like pussy or you don't. If a bunch of women were horrible to you, would you or could you will yourself into fucking men just to teach those bitches a lesson (somehow)? Ignore this question if you're a gayfag.

This is why nobody likes you.

it's pretty obvious he's just afraid that showing jolyne kissing anasui on a manga strip will encourage wholesome japanese women to forgo reproduction and instead indulge themselves with other women rather than righting the japanese birth deficit.

How many episodes will Golden Wind be?

>would you or could you will yourself into fucking men just to teach those bitches a lesson
Isn't that exactly what a lot of people on this website do?

And I am aware that you can be a lesbian just because you like vaginas, but giving Jolyne a reason to be one would be much better writing-wise instead of having her just be "oh I like vaginas now I suppose thanks Anasui".

She's mentioned having a distrust for men in her bio, although she gets over it before it's really shown off.

Wait, where the fuck is Giorno after all of Pucci's shenanigans? Made in Heaven can't do shit to him.

3 episodes ova

Bruno is the best. It's a shame his infamous lick of Giornio was a one-off thing and didn't allude to more homoerotic shit down the road.

He was unnaffected, same with everyone else who wasn't killed.

>Bruno
>Giornio
who are these people

I dunno, most of the gayfags here seem pretty decent. And most people honestly do not have a 'reason' behind their sexuality, you like what you like.

And it's somewhat reasonable that she'd be somewhat more cautious around men (nearly every woman is) than other women, but once again given that it doesn't mean she treats them unfairly or unpleasantly it doesn't seem fair or reasonable to consider it an important part of her.

He is in Disney World with Mista and Trish

I dunno, Abbacchio's idolization of him seemed kind of gay.
>'THE ONLY TIME I EVER FEEL AT PEACE IS WHEN I'M BY YOUR SIDE, DOKI DOKI'

Have you not seen people on this website that like men and traps simply due to bad experiences with women in the past? It's ridiculously common.

I was trying to make a point like the one you made in your post, where she'd be more cautious around men due to how Jotaro treated her. Not that she'd be trying to kill every man around her.

>They bring Polnareff
>He talks the whole time about how Polnareffland would be better if he'd ever got round to making comics and/or a theme-park

Where are these scans from? I don't remember there being good quality coloured scans this far in.

Tusk Act 2 foreshadowing

Homura did everything wrong.

They're was a group that started scanlations from the end working backwards. They're not every accurate though, and most of it is just them putting in what they think sounds cool.

There's a vocal minority of sad straight boys who will themselves into fucking other sad straight boys because they have issues with girls, but most of Cred Forums's gay population just seems to naturally like men.

And I guess that's fair enough, what I was saying was I didn't think it was a major part of her, really. Stone Ocean is about Jolyne growing stronger and more determined, not about her healing herself of minor predjudices that she was arguably justified in (given that most men met across the course of Stone Ocean are enemies)

It took me this long to realize, but... Did the part 4 anime get rid of the onomatopoeia from being on screen? Any reason behind this? Are they in the blurays?

Probably to stop it from being confused with Echoes' attacks.

>tfw it's better than Jotaro Vs. Dio

Oh wait every fight has been better than that

Well, it makes sense in context, Abbachio isn't someone who works well unless he has someone leading him and telling him what to do.

Once he has orders, he's golden, but otherwise he feels like he has no purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvF90NJS-84

did jotaro at the end of eyes of heaven gave kira the quiet life he wanted ? cause thats kosaku kira there

b-but ROOODO ROOOORA DA! MUDA MUDA MUDA! UERRRRRYYYYYY

WHY IS THIS OUTFIT IN ANY GAME YET

Probably 39 like DiU. Same for Stone Ocean. GW and SO are both only a couple of chapters longer than 3 but there are less short 3 chapter fights so they'd be easier done in 39 like DiU than the 48 SC ended up needing.

Does your local chruch know you're spewing out heresy my child? Jotaro vs Dio was the most exciting and the best fight so far.

>he's excellent in the parts where he's only there for 2% - 8% of the part

rly maks u thnk

Yeah I know. I don't seriously think Abbacchio and Buccellati were fucking, Abbacchio was probably straight and I struggle to see Buccellati knowingly doing anything sexual with anyone. Certainly not Abbacchio either, the guy was a wreck and shagging his boss wouldn't make his ruined life any better, and would probably just drag Buccellati's down.

I am pretty confident that Abbacchio respected Buccellati in particular, though. He was the first person to step into the boat after Buccellati betrayed the boss, knowing full well how dangerous it was and paying the ultimate price for his loyalty. If he'd pulled a Fugo then he'd presumably have been assigned to another capo, but he chose not to, knowing the risks and knowing that he didn't have any obligation to, but choosing anyway.

Is this fanart?

>Part 6 ending with this
P-please no although time speeding up while this plays and everybody gets pucci'd could look amazing if not only sad as fuck

Yeah.

This family is fucking insane. also Kaato is goddamn stacked, I can't really blame Joshu for wanting a mouthful.

>Shigechi still alive
>Kosaku Kira
So, kira spare shigechi but stil got the Shinobu?
Win/Win

Yeah I'm wrong, after he takes Joseph's blood it was good.

I think it's meant to be the actual Kawajiri
I didn't pay too much attention to story mode but doesn't every main villain get retconned out of existence?

So is this the equivalent of DDDC?

>Imagine this sound when pucci vs emporio
>Weza Riporto
>You lose against the fate!

Joshuu only edition

Is Kira a virgin ?

Wouldn't that create a shitload of paradoxes?
With no Kars, there's no stone masks, so Dio never rises to power and the bizarre adventure never begins.

The fuck do you mean by equivalent? It's not even similar to D4C aside from the fact that things disappear when pressed between two surfaces and that wasn't even D4C's ability.

>Yfw
>Kaato uses the King Card
>All Hail The Crimson King
>a Diavolo comes out of the cards

No, he lost his virginity to Reimi's hand

nah jotaro gain star platinum over heaven at the end and fix the timelines but keep any allies that die alive , so at the end of battle tendency for example caesar and joseph both fight wammu and kars

Without a doubt. Unless he got raped.

Which?
DiU Kira definitely is.
JJL Kira was getting mad laid.

Kaato's Stand is King Diamond. When she draws the King of Diamonds and removes it from the deck a feminine Crazy Diamond pops out from it.

No.

I WANT TO MARRY Yoshikage Kira!!!!

Joseph Joestar is still the best JoJo. The funniest by far.

Make the graph 3d and add funny and serious

Show me your hands, please.

>"catholic" HS jojo part
>jolyne counterpart and giorno's counterpart are classmates
>SDC counterparts (except for jotaro and joseph) are teachers
>pucci as the principal
>jolyne can't behave like a not-delinquent and ofc pucci fucks her up at any given chance
>giogio is the apparently "good" delinquent (think of River City Ransom protag) and pucci lets him do whatever he wants because good grades
>somehow giogio founds an arrow with a bug, gets stabbed by it then he recovers his previous memories because GER shenaningans

Best Bro

He's alright, Funniest, but nowhere near best

>previous memories
>counterparts
I don't think you understand how the SBRverse works my friend.

What the fuck was Polnareff's occupation before joining Dio? Was he a fencing teacher? Waiter? NEET?

>The entire /JoJo/ thread knocks on your door.

What will you do ?

Is Nut King Call's power manifested because he's always thinking of stripping girls

Yoshikage.K

It doesn't have to be strictly in SBR verse, remember Irene

Which Kira are you?

Make tea and talk about the manga.

Yeah but we're not going back to Ireneverse ever.

Pretend I'm not home

Giorno would be like thirty in the Ireneverse

Jolyne/Irene didn't deserve this

the train doujin

I want to motorboat Kaato too

Question
What the fuck happend to Trish after coloseum? I fucking hate part 5 ending, like what the fuck.
>oh ok we defeated Diavolo
>cool
>next page Giorno is the boss and ending
No fucking explanation to what happened to Trish, how other members of the Gang reacted to Giorno taking over, nothing. Part 5 was plesant read but it had the worst fucking ending.

>finally caught up

now what

Now we wait!

Wait for the colored version of the current part then read it. Only fags read in black and white.

Giorno and Mista stayed in the gang while Trish went on to live a normal life. It's pretty self explanatory. It's more your problem than the manga's.

>oh ok emporio fucked pucci over
>cool
>what's this about a new universe
>the end

It didn't end there, instead it had that pointless rock chapter which didn't tie up anything.

in PHF its explained she became a popular pop star in italy

Read all the one-shots and the Rohan stuff. Then pick up another manga that interests you to ease the wait.

It explains why Bruno turned into a zombie and tied perfectly into the whole "fate" theme of Part 5.

Seriously, what's with the illiterate idiots in this thread?

No
I like him

>colored version

Joshuu is a shithead done right.

so what fused kira and josefumi, the fruits or the ground

what's up with the orange and lemon fusing together when buried

I got a better feel of "fate" as a theme from Pucci and Dio in part 6. Part 5 didn't need that as an ending it needed a closure chapter like every other part got.

It was clear from the start what would happen once they killed Diavolo. They took over Passione. Trish wanted a normal life once everything had blown over, and that's what happened.

I used to think this too
It's awkwardly placed but it really does tie the themes of part 5 together perfectly, give VA another read

Both. We don't know what the exact details are yet though. I think that human beings are just really complex and simply burying them isn't enough to do a proper exchange without irreparably damaging something vital. You need the grafted Rokakaka AND the ground near the meditation pine to do a full exchange with human bodies.

It was also obvious the Stardust Crusaders would split up at the airport or Jotaro and Joseph would leave Josuke at the dock but Araki still gave us those chapters.

Okay, and?

wait a minute

the fruits work the same way as the corpse

It was a single chapter. And while I agree that like a single closure chapter for 5 would be good and help a lot, it wasn't really as necessary after Sleeping Slaves as it would be for Part 3.

I wish to engage in sexual intercourse with the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure character Bruno Buccellati

Yeah bro, so does the ground near the pine. The title 'JoJolion' is derived from 'JoJo' and 'Evangelion' (as in the biblical meaning, not the anime). Expect some real fucking wild shit to go down near the end.

Funny pls go

Joshuu pls go

>Third Impact
>Another reset
>It's Gorgeous Irene

>there are people who STILL think that the universe from the end of Part 6 is the SBR universe
They walk among us. Illiteracy is rampant.

Onii-chan is a good man!

That Kira is perfect.

>I'm spic and span ma~n
This is what made me fall in love with the Gap

>p7 is counterpart of p1
>p8 is counterpart of p3 and p4
>p2 gets shafted

why

>Daiya calling Joshu "Big bro"
>yfw JJL anime
>Daiya "Onii-chan"

why is everyone dressed as a sailor in the later parts

(i only watch the anime)

because he's a ship doctor

There's a Joseph Joestar and more things
and that weird theory about WWII Joseph
Also, Pillarmen/Rockhumans

Because they aren't, they just share concepts.

It's literally two characters and one of them is the main character of Part 8.

Hey guys, how is your day going?

>Joshuu is going to be the sacrificial lamb of JJL

Kira Yoshikage is a sea doctor in Part 8 and the JoJo wears his clothes.

>Cred Forums - Anime and Manga

he's the only that fits the bill as bro this time

also papa higashikata

「D4C」

Good.

Not really, he and Josuke don't even fucking like eachother.

Yasuho

They just need more time and action.
Like Chiza and Joseph in part2

pls no

Trash. how can you live with your self.

YAMERO

Jobin being the main villain is more and more likely every fucking chapter, God damn. I just want to know what his fucking deal is already.

nice nice!

Lookin' good, though to be honest it'd be great if you outlined a lot of his parts in black so he looks more sprite-like, unless that's already what you intend to do in which case fab work as always arcadefag

he just picked up his mom dude

i honestly can't believe Joshuu tried to suck on his own mom's tits

Holy shit this chapter has been a wild ride

what are you gonna do with it
dem panties btw

I can't think of anything more heinous.

Thats planed. the 3d to 2d technique i use outlines some parts but i still need to go in and to some stuff manually
Thats how the original model was. can't do much about it.
Thanks!

Sweet, keep up the good work senpai. Any idea on when a demo will be ready? I'm guessing it'll be a couple of months.

>user - Gay

Get ready to migrate

I hate myself

febuary. every jojo and villain.

Kaato is the rtrue villain, Joubin is like Vanilla Ice or Wham

It seems more likely the opposite though. Care to share your thoughts?

I thought p8 was more of a counterpart of p2 and p4 because Rock Humans = Pillar Men