Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure

What happened to the translating of this series? Chapter 5 was uploaded two months ago.

I'll dump the first chapter, maybe more if I feel like it. It's about a shoemaker who's also a footfag.

Other urls found in this thread:

comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF01000014010000_68/
mediafire.com/folder/h4vu7ca3jxnce/Himekutsu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

spoilered because of nipple

11/32

pervert

23/32

it's not happening

and that's end of Chapter 1. Thanks for reading.

I'm gonna go get myself some coffee and dump chapter 2 if this thread doesn't die from having no bumps.

thanks for the thread, seems interesting

Beginning Chapter 2.

When he gonna fug the highschool qt?

quality translation on the bottom left panel

16/32

Many thanks for the new manga, OP. Fav'd, saved, already read the first three chapters.

no problem, it's too bad only five chapters are translated

Yeah, that is a bitch....

Do you happen to know where one could find the raws?

here I assume, I don't speak moon
comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF01000014010000_68/

actually, I think you can only read the latest chapter there

now i'm remembering a certain manga

It looks like the first 3 and the latest one... but it the PUBLUS viewer or whatever it's called won't load on my phone.
Thanks user. I'll search some more tomorrow.

End of Chapter 2.

I think I can go on for one or two more chapters.

Beginning Chapter 3.

I'm uploading raws for chapters 1-8, give me a few and I'll post a link

Thanks user

>nothing about the fragrance of the feet

What a missed opportunity.

mediafire.com/folder/h4vu7ca3jxnce/Himekutsu

Link should be operational now

17/30

本当にありがとうございます!

His Ex is a serious bitch, but every time I see a character like this I see someone laud and praise them as the hottest thing ever for some reason.

This guy...why doesn't he just jack it in the mornings before work and eat some corn flakes or something? No one has a libido that high.

>No one has a libido that high.
You'd be surprised.

End of Chapter 3.

I think I have time for Chapter 4, but with these outrageous post timers you never know.

From what I can guess so far, she has a serious interest in "owning" him. He's disgusting and she hates him if she has him, yet she wants him to forever be pining for her, and give up his world class talent for her, as a tribute for her. However if he seems to be moving on from her, suddenly she's miffed and tries to get him back, and gets jealous. She wants to have her cake and eat it too. She wants to have him belong to her, but isn't actually into him if she has it. She puts him down whenever, but she only gives a fuck when he no longer belongs solely to her.

Beginning Chapter 4.

Just a reminder for any moon readers, this guy uploaded raws of chapter 1-8:

Pretty realistic interpretation of a 3DPD honestly.

>What a jerk he gave up his dream job for me and only kept it up for several months after I left him anyway

I remember reading this, picked up again.

Shame it's mostly untranslated though.

16/29

Is this bitch retarded?
>Don't leave! I'll stop making girl shoes if you stay!
>OK lol.
>Leaves anyway.
>WOW WHY THE FUCK DID YOU START MAKING GIRL SHOES AGAIN?
Shit nigga, maybe cuz you left anyway?

>foot fetish manga
>nothing about the smell of the feet

It's more about the FORM of the legs and feet, I don't really care about the smell

oh my

End of Chapter 4. I'm done dumping. Thanks for reading.

Englishfags can probably find chapter 5 on their preferred manga site.
Moonfags can find raws of chapter 1-8 here:

Thanks for dumping. Looks like a new series to pick up, too bad my moon is utter shit.

>It's more about the FORM of the legs and feet
>No smell or degradation shit
Picked up like you wouldn't believe

footfags are disgusting

>degradation shit
Maybe his ex is that abusive

>this woman
What happens if we she her face later and it turns out to be Akane?

Goddamnit, delicious legs. Delicious JK.

I was thinking the same thing. If you want to make a character seem really awful you basically just have to copy real life.

The fact that you said that honestly surprised me

Must suck

God, feet are the best.

>licking feet but not the smell that comes with

What a fag.

has anyone got a link to volume 2 raws?

fuck this bitch
don't talk shit about people fetish

best girl

What a buzz kill.

>That's why we got divorced

Hey I came for the feet and her sexy hairstyle, not for family drama

>Date a guy who likes to fuck and lick feet
>marry a guy who likes to fuck and lick feet
>Divorce him because he likes to fuck and lick feet
So did he cheat or something? Because if he didn't, she's a dumb motherfucker.

She's a controlling whore and he's a betafag.

She is a jealous and control bitch, she didn't like him to admire other girl's feet and legs.

The MC is a complete bitch ass nigga. Why the fuck wouldn't he just tell this retard to fuck off?

Smell is good, its when they over do it is the problem
>AHH YES THE THICK SMELL THAT SMELLS LIKE A MIXTURE OF VINEGAR, MOLDY CHEESE AND MY FUCKIN ASS YESSS I LOVE IT
fuck this shit.

I could not agree with you harder

Because he's a bitch ass nigga. But I hope he will get himself some delicious JK legs, Akane seems to be a good girl.

New chapter should be out soon (if not already) in raw website too, and from the looks of it, it should be over soon. Last chapter MC rejected his ex-wife again for good and was already working on Akane's shoes.

>tfw japs use same word for leg and feet so translation is left entirely up to context, and you're bummed because translators will favor leg more than feet 90% of the time.

As a legfag it suits me fine. He seems to have a thing for both anyway.

There's no such thing as "leg fetish" though, that's like saying breasts or butts are a fetish. They're common enough that it's not necessary to point them out as a fetish, so MC's fetish clearly should have been "feet" instead.

Footfags being obnoxious pedants, as usual.

Anything can be a fetish if it goes to the realm of where it stops being entirely "normal" sexual behaviour.
Would you, for instance, not call ass-worship fetishism?
It has to do with butts which men unanimously find sexual but not all go to those certain lenghts with it.
One can appreciate legs and feet without either being a fetish. When you're into worship and fondling them and get off of them like no other it's definitely a fetish, as with this guy.

It's called contrarianism

Or maybe they just like doms

I would fucking love to have some bespoke shoes. It fucking sucks for someone with flat feet and feet that are off by half a size to find proper fitting shoes.

Translator here, I'm actually incapable of translating right now because of reasons beyond my control (and partially because I've been working on the Towako anthology alongside this manga), but I will get to it as soon as possible. I know you're tired of hearing this from translators, but the shikata is nai.

They're homophones, but the kanji are different.

I'm used to a few releases per year, this is nothing. Thanks for actually doing it.

>but the kanji are different.
Well there we go, not like it wasn't obbious anyway that he has a thing for legs as well, I don't know how people even found a way to argue about this.

Damn it actually seems kinda interesting, thought it was just gonna be some shitty fetish pandering with nothing else to it. Too bad there is only a couple of chapters.

Well excuuuuuuse me for arguing about feet in a fucking feet manga.

This was axed with 15 chapters only.

>axed
?????

Your statement conflicts with , you should post a source.

OP here, thanks, I'm just surprised to see a response

Technically it doesn't, but I've seen no actual evidence to prove it was axed.

I really hope it wasn't, I like nice age gap romance series.

I spend plenty of time on Cred Forums, this is where I first learned about this manga. Sorry for picking it up and then delaying it, but the situation is beyond my control. I'll get back to it as soon as I can.

>delaying it
It likely wouldn't be getting translated at all if it wasn't for you. Thanks user.

Can't wait to see her face when she walks in on him an Akane covered in sweat and fucking each other silly.