Why are they wasting someone screen time on these bitches? I could care less

Why are they wasting someone screen time on these bitches? I could care less

Whores need love too.

How are they relevant to the story at all?

you know drama and showing the grimdark lore of this land

You COULDN'T care less.

If he didn't care at all, he wouldn't make a thread.

They're not, they're giving them the same amount of coverage Miura did.

He put a decent amount of material on them during that arc, I remember being angry every time they had a whole chapter to themselves. Especially when the AIDS whore was being angsty or some shit.

Because they are METAPHORS for Guts and Casca. Luca is Guts and Nina is Casca. They also foreshadow their eventual fate.

This is arguably the dumbest theory I've seen yet.

Luca:Nina was more like mother:daughter than anything else

Guts:Casca was "i hate you at first until we eventually fuck then I become retarded."

Fuck you, Luca a best. Nina can die though.

I have realized that I fucking hate Mary Sue Guts

I have no idea why I didn't care before; I must have been a retard (or more retarded)

Fuck Berserk

>I could care less
So you exhibit a non-zero but undefined amount of care?

Thought the same thing and always skipped these parts. I'm fucking lost though as I don't recall little sidekick faeries in the first one. Zodd is even bigger than last time or some shit. Angel shit confuses the fuck out of me. I think whomever is doing this show is a sadist and loves the pain they put people through with this.

Read the manga you braindead moron

You know Luca is the best girl, best whore and best cake of Berserk, right OP?

>whomever

Jesus Christ, I only say this as a joke in conversation.

spoken like a true pro/g/rammer

>could care less

Don't encourage him, Berserk thread doesn't need one more retard

Because the whores were part of the larger theme

A strong, caring alpha whore struggling to survive against all odds and protecting her comrades, like Guts and his reawakening feeling of responsibility towards the small group around him.

The weak, pathetic whore who simultaneously cries out to both the Devil and to God for someone to save her miserable terrified self, like those who summoned GRIFFISUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

and then ending on a note of hope that maybe those two pathetic fuckups can get a little stronger as they exit the story together. Realistically she just dies of STD in short order, but lets not acknowledge that downer.

They appear again in the future and are somewhat useful to help Rickert escape Griffith's henchmen.