ITT: Moments where you dropped an anime

He's pulled a lot of bullshit, but this takes the cake.

The show is only good when onii-sama kicks ass though

You talkin' shit about Onii-sama?

>Hating onii-sama
Don't lie to yourself user, you saw the entire season and you liked it.

Also, season 2 when?

The only trouble that I would go to for a show that I dropped is replying to your thread. Why should I have images/webms of something I didn't like?

I love CG but even I had to scoff at the amount of bullshit that Lelouch came up with.

>Pretending he wasn't in sheer amazement of Onii-sama's god powers

Hope you're looking forward to the movie and S2. Onii-sama is so OP he can even break the No Madhouse S2 curse.

>OP mage does powerful magic stuff, showing off, intimidating 'terrorists'
If anything the bad guy coming at him with a knife after he demonstrated ability to catch several bullets is much more retarded.

>bullets don't work
>better try it with my knife

The really silly bit comes afterwards, because the knife actually is more effective. Instead of just vaporizing it, onii-sama dodges.

Why does he do that?

Bow down to you God and Savior, Onii-sama.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE. Shit doesn't work that way, this would not and could not happen. I get you want to explain your premise but if you're gonna use technobabble make sure it's not technobabble involving shit how we understand works.

>With bullets, he can make it seem like he caught them, and crushed them, hence concealing the truth that he's actually using Flash Cast to instantly disintegrate them, which is a confidential magic. He can't turn a knife to dust, and then say "Oh look, I broke it to pieces with my hand."

So he dodges and disintegrates the connection between two parts of an arm.

>Accidental greentext
Goddamnit

Isn't the magic bit more scarier than the brute strength shit? I think so anyways. Im not sure what the need for subterfuge

He's under strict orders by the family head not to show his true magical capabilities. No one except for those already in the know are allowed to see Mist Dispersion.

Can someone explain this? A radio and a microwave both work by producing electromagnetic radiation. Microwaves are just radio waves pitched in a higher frequency, so it's not unthinkable for a character to have a revelation that the signal of a transmitter, the heat of a microwave, and the light of a lightbulb are fundamentally the same thing.

He's a Platinum MC

>bullshit

Actually the LN explains a lot of the magic fabicalaor quite well.

>fundamentally the same thing.
Fundamentally the same thing is not actually the same thing.
If I drop a grain of sand on your head it's fundamentally the same thing as dropping a large boulder on your head, but not actually the same thing.

No one is going to sell a toy that shoots radiation into your face!

The anime did a bad job of adapting the explanations. They always end up omitting important shit in the explanations, so shit got confusing fast. Much better as an LN.

The real question is, who is going to be responsible for safety checks, and how corrupt is that person?

OP is a fag.

>you will never make your sister wet as this

>end up omitting important shit in the explanations

Yeah fucking hated that, but kind of understandable as the explanations can go for a bit. Though at least the threads were enjoyable.

>these user defending Mahouka

Fucking shit taste. Even reddit and MAL have better taste than YOU

How wet does a girl have to be that excess vagina juice is discharged through the eyes?

Very wet.

Yeah, that's why I'm asking for the context of what he's saying.

Like is he proposing that they heat their dinner by pointing a walkie-talkie at it?

I get disintegrating bullets with magic and calculating the bullets path with magic but can someone explain how his hands are moving fast enough to catch all of them when fired from an automatic.

>going to reddit
>going to MAL
>actually caring what they think
>bringing it to Cred Forums as if to prove a point

If anything you are somewhat confirming it is correct to like it.

>Pretending to hate Mahouka
Okay contrarian-kun

Magic?

You have to go back

Who said anything about defending Mahouka? I was just explaining what happened, and why he didn't dodge a knife. Hardcore projection there, sperglord.

He knows ninjutsu. Not even fucking with you.

He trains every morning with ninja masters. He's also a part of Japan's black ops special forces, magic division. Dude's got OP combat experience, so just chalk it up to that.

thats the moment you should pick up an anime

>Who said anything about defending Mahouka?
People complained that the anime did a poor job explaining things.

Yeah, that also becomes apparent when after the deed he got stopped by Shotaboy and was relieved by Boy's misunderstanding of Magic because of his inferior knowledge compared to Oni-sama.

>He trains every morning with ninja masters. He's also a part of Japan's black ops special forces, magic division. Dude's got OP combat experience

Made me laugh
I fucking love onii-sama

>n-no I just explaining
Yeah keep crying that your favorite franchise is a dog shit. So bullshit like yourself

That's not exactly unusual. It's not easy to explain lots of intricate details without going 'wall of text/20 minutes of talking' so sometimes they're not even trying.
Reminded me of Yukikaze 'Tony Hawks style airplane megabomb disposal' which looked outright ridiculous in anime while in the book there was an proper explanation (pilot almost dead from internal injuries caused by excessive g-forces, basically whole airframe had to be rebuild from scratch and they still got away mostly by luck).

>Shotaboy
Reminder that he wants to fuck Masaki's loli middle school sister

I don't have a screen cap but around the episode 10-20 range there was an episode where Judau steals the ZZ Gundam which leaves the Argama basically defenseless for a really long time since its other Mobile Suits are implied to not stand much of a chance to NZs shit. Where he goes with it is Neo Axis to find his sister.

So basically the whole thing is him wandering Neo Axis and then comes back after getting nothing accomplished. At the end he 's locked up in the brig and basically just tells Bright to fuck off and that he's wrong for punishing him.

I just couldn't do it any more

The series goes to shit the moment it stops being a whodunit (episode 7 iirc), but I kept watching hopingif it would get better. But then ep 18 happened and it became very clear that the bishoujos and Subaru's pity-me party is what the show is really about. The plot is just an excuse to get things going.

Got to give them credit, they sure fooled me with that first arc. I thought this surely wouldn't be typical otaku garbage.

Shit, I am not that far with the LNs.
What a qt.

Fuck this show

I'd rather fuck the girls of that show.

>Y-you can't call me out on my bullshit, that's not fair!
Fuck off dickhead.

Anime < LN != Mahouka is good, retard.

That's a perfect example of shitty translation being confusing.
Original: 信号素子のマイクロウェーブは確かに電子レンジと同じだ。
Literal translation: Microwaves of [NerveGear's] signaling element are indeed the same as those of microwave ovens.

So in this case you should blame translator for omitting the direct reference to oven and making shit confusing because of that.

Almost dropped in part 3 when Jotaro survived being stabbed by Dio several times because he JUST HAPPENED to hide several magazines under his clothes in the exact spots where Dio would throw knives at him

Dude, JoJo is littered with ass pulls. How did you even manage to get to the end of Part 3 knowing that?

point taken
God damn though, that one made me laugh the hardest

When Yang Mary Sue WenLi takes over the fortress with no effort.

I agree though, it caught me off guard even for JoJo

With you there user. It seemed a little self aware in the first few episodes and then turned into the most generic shit it could as quick as it could.

>dropped
Watching Mahouka was a fun ride, every episode had something to laugh at. Maybe if you didn't take series like this seriously, you would've enjoyed them too.

she deserved it

I took it seriously and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
If you can enjoy series with chuuni-settings seriously then you'll enjoy Mahouka.
If you can't enjoy and appreciate serious chuuni as serious chuuni without laughing your ass off then Mahouka is certainly not for you.

Onii-sama thinks of everything.

>Literal translation: Microwaves of [NerveGear's] signaling element are indeed the same as those of microwave ovens.
>So in this case you should blame translator for omitting the direct reference to oven and making shit confusing because of that.

That's not a better explanation. That actually makes the issue worse.

The issue is that a product that shoots microwaves into the users face would never make it shelves in the first place. The explanation renders the entire premise impossible.

The problem isn't that we don't understand what happening, The problem is we understand it better than the author.

It's not confusing, it's retarded.

How's that bullshit? That he isn't immune to his own ability? Come on.

Didn't the author write it when he still was a teen or something? Can't really blame him for not knowing everything.

you can blame it on youth, you can blame it on the editor, at the end of the day it's still retarded.

>picking up shit at all
your own fault

Mobile phones shoot microwaves right next to brain and it's not a problem.
It's not like every device on a market goes through that many checks in every country.

NerveGear by its very design has to somehow tamper with brain waves which means it has to have a rather specialized and powerful transmitter. For example for regular operations it might have been used in pulsed mode but after removing the firmware limit it becomes possible to overpower it to a point of doing irrecoverable damage to the brain. Of course such a thing will probably cause an overheat and destroy transmitter but it's not like manufacturer will have to care about warranty at that point.
It's not an entirely unthinkable situation that it cleared all regulations with firmware limit in place. And it's not like regulators will analyze all the design documents for a possibility of drastic overpower.

Why would he be immune to his own ability?

The NerveGear was supposed to fry user's brain instantly, in case of people outside trying to forcibly take it off.
The problem is with power output. To fry the brain instantly, you would need tens if not hundreds of thousands watts. And we are supposed to believe that there was a power source, a cavity magnetron and everything in between, capable of producing, transmitting and utilizing such high powers, just stuffed inside of a toy. And even assuming that they had technology to do that, somehow no one has noticed during designing, buying parts, assembling and safety testing that absurdly pricey, dangerous and unnecessary elements were included in their product.

Don't forget that NerveGear has the ability to interfere with brain and disable transmission of nerve-signals to body.
Such a feat if at all possible will require some kind of powerful transmitter being directed to brain.

Software defined radios are not unheard of even nowadays. Wifi router radio for example is sometimes capable of delivering a watt or two of power but it is limited in software to a hundred milliwatts or lower.

A pulse of couple orders of magnitude compared to regular continuous power might be possible at the cost of frying the transmitter circuit in the process.

as expected of onii-sama

Asia has enough trouble with people shutting themselves in because of games, the toy is just not gonna fly.

And let's pretend that it COULD exist. Well anyone who find the players stuck in the game's first course of action is to take off the helmet. Everyone would die fucking the second someone found them.

There's absolutely no evidence for that other than a picture of him where he kind of looks like he could be in his 20s that was taken about a decade after he originally published the novel on the net.

Meanwhile, Wikipedia states he was born in 74, so he would have been 28 when he published the novel.

You do know that SAO dealt with this problem by issuing a warning through mass media? After a couple hundreds dead everyone will get the message that you should not try to take it off.

What's up with that spread? Can't he shoot straight?

God Mahouka is such boring garbage.

>Such a feat if at all possible will require some kind of powerful transmitter being directed to brain.
The problem is that the power output during the normal gameplay simply couldn't be high, because otherwise it would leave burns after prolonged use. The gap between "safe to use with indefinitely long exposure" and "kills you under a second" is enormous.
Also no one sane would allow installing a microwave cannon directed at player's brain that could kill them in case of power spike, not to even mention the lack of circuit breakers.
And still there remains the problem of internal power source. It wouldn't be just a tiny battery, those sick watts would have to come from somewhere.

Look at the size of the gun and the way he's holding it -- he's not even bracing it with his shoulder. Of course the spread is shit.

You get fooled pretty easily then. You should have known from the beginning that it was going to be more about a harem than focusing on an interesting premise of plot. Most anime are like that these days.

The funny thing is Yang wasn't the Mary Sue, but Julian Minci was. If you had kept watching despite Yang winning you would have definitely dropped it because of Julian anyway.

this shit was based

when is season 2 coming

But this part is cherry on top on an unhappy ending for everyone. Setsuna still a best though.

Does it really fucking matter? I think SAO is a piece of shit because of bad plotting and shitty characters, but you're literally complaining about the lowest and dumbest thing to complain about, which is the premise itself. It's like complaining about time travel in a sci-fi show. Or complaining about the compression method they used in Steins;Gate to decrease data size. It's absolute bullshit but it doesn't matter because the explanation serves the purpose of moving the plot along, not being the plot itself.

After Haruhi.

>this takes the cake.
Keep watching he gets more ridiculous. I didn't like the show but im curious how onii sama is going to top no-scoping all of asia's navy.

Well, there was that time he resurrected the dead by taking their pain for himself, after which he rose into the heavens to smite the Chinese invaders.

After the movie

This one is better.

>The issue is that a product that shoots microwaves into the users face would never make it shelves in the first place. The explanation renders the entire premise impossible.
W-Lan works through microwaves; smartphones, routers, they all shoot microwaves of a frequency of 2.4GHz.

Fairy Tail chapter Erza vs Azuma
Fairy Tail again chapter 500
C^3 episode 2
Arcana Famiglia when I realized nothing is progressing
Guilty Crown when rabbit died
Eureka Seven because Renton

During normal gameplay it may be used to deliver rather high-power but really short (milliseconds) and spread in time pulses. Cooling by blood flow will prevent burns in this case but it might still have the desired effect on nerves in necessary areas.
During frying sequence the transmitter will be grossly overpowered and turned on for a prolonged time.

For a power source a single good 18650 is capable of delivering up to 20A continuous and 30A pulse. It has stored energy of around 12Wh. Which means that at 30A it is capable of providing up to 100 Watts for around 5 minutes. It's not hard to double the current and peak power by connecting two 18650 in series.
And those batteries are not that huge and are used even in headlamps nowadays.

>you're literally complaining
Not really? The user wanted to know what's wrong with NerveGear, so I just answered.

>During normal gameplay it may be used to deliver rather high-power but really short (milliseconds) and spread in time pulses.
I doubt it would work that way, simply because of the huge amount of information transferred. Every frame you would have to tell brain what player is supposed to see, hear, feel, smell, taste. That's a lot of data to transfer within a very short time.

As for the power source, the output of 100 watts or even 1000 watts is still not enough. Exposure to microwaves generated by 600 watt oven for 5 seconds will give you some burns. We want a sure way to off the player in less than a second. Not to mention that putting batteries capable of power output of thousands of watts in a game device makes no sense.
And still there is a problem of lacking circuit breakers. Assuming that NerveGear actually would need such a powerful microwave generator, not making sure that brain-frying accident won't happen would alarm anyone involved.

This show is my guilty pleasure. I really enjoyed OP MC wrecking oblivious fools and having his sister jerk him off for some reason. It's only that show too

Mirrai Nikki when that pink whore started going berserk with an axe.
Valvrape when they crash landed on the planet and that girl turned out to be a space vampire too or some shit.
Nichijou after like the 4th Helvetica standard segment

Watching Kaze no Stigma now and really, really struggling not to drop it after the clone girl episodes.

Yes, a frequency of 2.4Ghz with a power of one one thousandth of a watt - in order to fry a brain in a second you'd need more like 20MW

>dropping the best comedy of 2014
Your loss.

It's not nearly as fun without Cred Forums, though.

It's not molecular divider, it's just his decomposition magic concealed as molecular divider. He's a trained assassin and soldier. Something like that is well within expectations for Tatsuya.
He's been trained in hand to hand combat since he was a toddler. Started with little housepets like cats and dogs as a baby then moved on to farm animals and predators. At 5 yo he killed a grown man and was then considered that his training was complete. He has done nothing but train and improve himself since he drew his first breath.

That's nothing as recently was released more info about his [TRUE POWER], in short hes confirmed for having unlimited destructive power, yea forget the planet or even solar system, if oniisama wishes the very concept of matter may be destroyed.

It's a sure thing at this point. Both Parasite Arc and the Double 7 arc got manga adaptions. Next will be 9SC 2.0 and the ancient and the Kyoto arc. I don't think they'll get as far as the Yotsuba arc and the 10MC election arc, but one can hope.
I want the reminiscence arc most of all.

Reddit and MAL hate Mahouka because it's not one of their "mature" anime.

Dumb incest fags

>2016
>not like incest
Leave.

I can't understand why the fuck Cred Forums loves Mahouka but will give shit to characters like Shirou for being 'self-inserts' or 'Mary Sues'.

Admit it, Onii-sama is just a more collected Kirito. It's not about 'mature anime for mature viewers such as myself', it's about your own internal consistency.

Sorry for the terrible quality.

This part of Terror in Resonance was where I had to stop watching. Watanabe is my favourite director so it was especially painful.

Fate tries to be serious.

Mahouka is comedy.

It takes a staggering amount of doublethink to claim that, so I can only commend you.

because onii-sama is over the top and fun to watch compare to Shitlord.

>"So is it true that bastard Boris sleeps with the light on?"
>"He says he's afraid that if he goes into the darkness, he'll never come out again"

Dropped

Guy pretty much held the show

after that the only interesting thing was Ruenthal's arc

Looks like NTR
Source?

Nana, the MC was fucking dumb but even so, this was too much

Exactly, after that, the show was over to me.

Killing him was a mistake.

What is the explanation as to why Onii-sama is so strong?

It's Onii-sama, I ain't gotta explain shit.

Not an anime but....

The Mary Sue level isn't the only measure of a show.
Mahouka pulls it off. SAO does not.

Honestly, UC Gundam mobile suits seem to be severely underprotected and mishandled. Amuro steals one, Kamille steals one twice, Katz stole a mobile suit like 5 different times, and allowed Sarah to steal one twice, Judau steals one like four times, and Hathaway manages to steal one.

The funniest thing is, is that all of the above are children.

I'm one of those who found the concept of the show amusing, but didn't really get the point.

On one hand, I like that pissy liberals and proles are being put in their fucking place.

On the other hand, the adventures of invincible Aryan superman mean that he faces no meaningful challenge. While it's hilarious how he always ends up killing vast amount of Chinese, the show isn't really exciting.

Like, remember the magic tournament where the final battle was him backflipping and shooting targets that magically appeared? Or the ends amount of technobabble?

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, IT'S MAGIC. JUST SAY "IT'S FUCKING MAGIC".

I mean, really old manga like Lone Wolf and Cub had a basically invincible protagonist, but that one remains a classic because the story was about the world around him.

The funny part is that Oniisama's ultimate power is the fact that they modified his mind. Literally nothing can beat that. They effectively gave him the Will to Power and made him an ubermensch.

>FOR FUCK'S SAKE, IT'S MAGIC. JUST SAY "IT'S FUCKING MAGIC".
I don't think the story about an engineer is the right one for you if you are only interested in being assured that "it just fucking works".

The main difference is that Oniisama isn't remotely a hero. He's a killing machine.

Kirito's all about being nice and kind and attracting girls to him. Tatsuya doesn't give a fuck. He is the Nietzschean superman, and everyone else can eat shit.

He's a mass-murderer and a partially lobotomized bodyguard, and what's entertaining is how politically incorrect he is. He lives in a racist, fascist society based around eugenics and a futuristic caste system, and he loves it. He's not a plucky rebel, he's the guy who puts the boot in.

Being self-aware enough to realize that you're rooting for the bad guys, and the bad guys have built a functional society, makes Mahouka a hilarious story.

Remember, the very first plot arc was about a girl hoping to get more rights, and his answer was something along the lines of "I guess you're fucked, then. There's no hope for you." even though he said it in a nice way. That girl ended up hooking up with the guy who was bullying her.

You're collectively rationalizing your love for a bad show by saying "it's fun".

No one said it wasn't fun, what I said is that it's bad. Yet you fucks will still eat it up, all the while mocking MAL or Reddit for their shit taste.

Newsflash, you're literally on the same level.

>No one said it wasn't fun, what I said is that it's bad.
Is fun a buzzword to you?

Get off your horse. It's made of hot air.

No it's not.
Again, I understand that people have different preferences. What I find fun could be horribly boring for you.

A low functioning autistic kid might find playing with poo hilarious. But he's still playing with poo.

He's having fun, but he's playing with poo. Do you get what I am saying?

They both are.

>Do you get what I am saying?
No, I don't, because you seem to be confused.
Poo is objectively poo. It contains germs and it is smelly. It is an objectively inferior toy to mud, which can be rinsed off easily and is not smelly and contains no germs.

But if fun is irrelevant to the quality of entertainment media, then what is fun? And what is (the point of) entertainment media?
Is fun a buzzword to you?

Again, no.

But you got that part right.
Poo is objectively poo. What is subjective is the amount of fun people have when playing with poo.

Fun isn't a buzzword, it's just a very subjective way to talk about something.

Nothing wrong about that, the thing that makes no sense is the level of doublethink that Cred Forums is immersed in if it thinks that there are any differences between Mahouka and SAO, besides for subjective elements such as fun.

>contains no germs
I mean, that user is a retard, but you're not exactly the smartest guy around either.

>Fate tries to be serious.

Then explain why a character like Illya, despite have 3x the lore than any other character in Fate is only used for SOL comedic purposes and yurishit.

>if it thinks that there are any differences between Mahouka and SAO,
There are, though. I'm not sure you even watched the shows because there are objectively differences, many of which would make no difference to my enjoyment but all of which are objectively real.

You are equating your subjective enjoyment of these shows with an objective assessment and then you are refusing to allow us to see your criteria only mocking us for not sharing it.
In other words, you are shitposting.

Sorry for the incorrectness. The point is clear enough though.

I think he's referring to the Urobutcher Fate/Zero.

Both shows present a character that is nearly flawless, his only 'drawbacks' only exist to make him appear stronger or more stoic in the face of adversity, he is quickly able to gain a large following of members of the other sex, he's peerless in what he does (with the difference that in Mahouka Onii-sama is considered a second-rate mage, but refer to the critique I pointed out earlier), there is no obstacle or difficulty that represents a realistic problem for the MC.

The only difference is that Kirito seems to have more empathy, while Onii-sama appeals to those who prefer the strong, silent type.

Satisfied?

I watched this. Liked it but not enough to get further into it.

Do have one question, as a filthy secondary.

Does Onii-sama have NO emotion whatsoever or is all that shit incredibly repressed?

I'm sure this answer is straightforward, but really I think the anime struggled with showing whether he's playing all this shit out like a sociopath and acting out in ways he knows people watching at the time want OR if he actually does get little bumps and nudges of genuine feeling and tries to act out on these.

So, yeah, he a Sociopath or a Vulcan?

Genetically modified to not feel emotions aside from sibling love.
He isn't stoic, he simply can't feel anything else.

>Satisfied?
Yes, in that I now know you have no idea what we are even talking about.
What you listed were a number of similarities, not a reason why there are no differences (which you can't, because the shows are different).

Shut up if you can't come up with something better.

>oh no we are in a predicament!
>normally this would create a feel of anxiety and tension in the watcher, as he wonders what the next move is
>hell, in certain series, some of the main characters might even die as a consequence of the predicament we're currently facing
>Onii-sama/Kirito walks in, solves the problem single-handedly, and everyone lives happily ever after.

There are no differences, user. You're grasping at straws.

All your complaints also work for old classics like City Hunter or Golgo13.
The old CityHunter series was hilarious in that no matter what predicament Ryo was facing, he was 99% concerned with wooing the girl and only solved her case as a sort of boring chore on the side.

>There are no differences,
There are differences, most notably perhaps in the emotionality of the characters. But I'm sure you would have noticed that if you weren't just shitposting.

>most notably perhaps in the emotionality of the characters

Which I already pointed out. They only exist to cater to two different kinds of audiences, one that likes the "hero" kind of MC, and the one who likes the "Strong, Silent, Badass Anti-Hero" sort of character.

They're just a triviality in what the show boils down to.

>Which I already pointed out.
Then perhaps you should phrase your statements better.

>They're just a triviality in what the show boils down to.
Or they are part of what the show is about.
SAO has a juvenile MC and rapist villains.
Mahouka has a "mature" MC and world wars to be fought.
It's different atmospheres.
>They only exist to cater to two different kinds of audiences,
These are pointless statements. No one is denying that the shows have similarities. But with Mahouka the mixture works, partially because it doesn't have as much juvenile angst and rape fantasy.

>Mahouka has a "mature" MC
Exactly, "mature".

Which means that the show doesn't become more mature because of that, it only appears to be. This is specifically made to cater to the kids who want to feel superior because they didn't watch SAO.

But it's still SAO cooked in a different sauce. That maturity is just a facade to hide how juvenile you have to be to enjoy it.

Is this before he literally becomes Jesus and starts reviving people from the dead? I barely remember anything about this series, but if you dropped it before you got to that part, you definitely missed out.

>Which means that the show doesn't become more mature
No, it's more mature because it doesn't delve as deep into the sex jokes as SAO does. It's not mature, it's just more mature.
But there is a big plus to Mahouka, not that he *can't* get excited about certain situations, but that he *won''t*. Sometimes an emotionally stunted person is a more pleasant companion than an overly emotional person.
>But it's still SAO cooked in a different sauce.
And a well-cooked steak is better than a badly cooked one.

>This is specifically made to
No.
And either way it's irrelevant.

>That maturity is just a facade to hide how juvenile you have to be to enjoy it.
Ooh, low punch. But that's all you seem to have left.

Actually Mahouka writer is 50 + and most of its readers are middle aged or older.
Yes MC lived through 20 books unchallenged and now got with universe buster status.

>No, it's more mature because it doesn't delve as deep into the sex jokes as SAO does

You have to be baiting. I perfectly remember the scene in which the half-naked little sister complains about his brother not reacting?

How is this not a sex joke? You're just seeing what you want to see.

Mahouka is a SAO made to appeal to those kids who think they're too cool for SAO, but would fall for the same kind of plot points and plot devices.

>You're just seeing what you want to see.
I can return that statement, because it seems you didn't quite read (or understand) what you quoted.
I never said Mahouka doesn't have sex jokes.
I stated with incorrect grammar, that it doesn't have as much of that humor as SAO does.

what was the problem with that.we see that kind of things all the time

Is there a phone that can fry your brain?

Galaxy 7

This is when it stopped being boring and start being stupidly entertaining.

Truly the worst anime I've ever watched, and worst of all, I realized it too late and forced myself to watch the whole thing, because surely it couldn't be THAT bad, could it? Surely it would at least end in a high note to reward my persistence? But no... I was just retarded.
Opposite of character development, people are introduced and dropped, no closure for anyone, hilarious justifications, and Chekhov's blue balls of epic proportions, but I could practically hear the creator of this travesty masturbating furiously behind the screen at his magnificent self-insertion dream.
My only consolation is that I watched episodes of this shit at night, so I can't say it's time truly wasted, as I'd probably just be sleeping otherwise.
Anyone who is even merely curious about this show, don't watch it, I still rage from time to time whenever I remember it.

>dropping a anime about fighter pilots before any of them actually fight

Literally doing Light's plan.

>implying the American military wouldn't go full force into the gate and free the fuck out of whatever is on the other side

As an Armyfag I was triggered.

Oh yeah, as which anime I dropped, the most recent one was Nanatsu no Taizai, around the point in the story where they free the invulnerable guy from the prison.
I have no idea about how it progresses, but after suffering through one power fantasy where the heroes never suffer the repercussions of their actions, I thought I had enough of that.
If someone convinces me that they actually face at least some semblance of adversity further on I might pick up again, but I doubt it.

>I can't say it's time truly wasted, as I'd probably just be sleeping otherwise.

I get to sleep like 10-12 hours anyway, sleeping in too long is unhealthy as well.

>using 'factoid' to mean 'fact'

Give him a break. He was probably sleep deprived.

I didn't drop it, but it did a number on my heart.

Faggot.

Onii-sama is love.
Onii-sama is life.

Cred Forums gives them both shit

though to it's credit Tatsuya is more interesting what with being a emotionally-castrated Japanese superweapon.

bah that as when the series gets good

as someone who just can't fall asleep, stuff like this is a fun read.

Because Mahouka's threads were fun back when it was airing, that's why some of us have good memories of the show.