twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/777137568303374336
youtu.be/IvhgOe9BY5A
youtube.com/watch?v=dxQR1tXDYkM
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think I've ever been so nervous about a PV

Ley and Regulus talking in the PV pls

The Dank Lord himself.

I wonder if spfag is going to show up in this thread.

What is the worst thing they could do when it comes to ep 25?

Cliff hanger ending hoping it gets enough popularity for S2.

It's either
No Who's Rem.
or
Who's Rem, but doesn't follow through to Of Each, Oath and people are left assuming Subaru just has to suicide to fix everything.

I don't know which one would be worse.

announcing season 2 starts early 2017

I think they'll skip parts about Betelgeuse, but there's no way they can fuck that up. It's not just Rem's "death" that is impactful, it's the fact that Subaru cannot fix it this time. They have to show him going back and fucking up the checkpoint. Otherwise 90% of the shock value is lost.

nah, the only chance they make it is if they rush Road Kill and skip fire stones.

I see more viable that they save the epilogue for an OVA bundled with the last BD vol

They won't appear

THREAD REMINDER THAT SPFAG IS A BACKPEDALING ASS SHAT WHO GOT TOLD.

what am I looking at?

REMINDER NOT TO FEED HIS FUCKING EGO.

This is English imageboard.

Not showing the essential details of what happens to Rem and that it can't be fixed via RbD.

Would fuck

me too, would stick it up her pooper

Finger? I hardly know her!

both female Fingers were really hot.

>why have you not get hard, thats really slothful

Fucking horrifying.

>Another Ferris op

Just stop

SUCH IS THE POWER OF THE DARK LORD.

>preview
Why do people even care about a preview? If you want to know future plot there is an easier way.

>As mentioned before too, I'm aware that I'm obnoxious and cancer myself so are you and I at least know enough Japanese to post translations and reliable info about re:zero unlike you piece of shit. I'm shit, but you're even worse.

Damn. Check your privilege.

Why does everyone like Felix all the sudden??

Old character poll.

Either skip the Rem reveal entirely or not devote enough time the emotional impact of it. I think it would rub people the wrong way to have simply put Rem on a bus and then 'kill' her offscreen. If they don't reveal she's in a coma its probably too strong a punch to the gut. While not revealing it at all probably leaves too many things hanging and is also unsatisfying because it means they did literally just put her on a bus.

The problem is that they don't have a lot of time for things, and skimping on some Satella or Emilia resolution would also be pretty bad. They've done real good work on scenes before, but I'm not seeing where they can fit all this in.

Because he really cares about Subaru.

Its trying to get information about what might be in the episode, though I really doubt they'd tip their hand in the preview anyway.

Form this weekend and on, my Sunday will always be 24 minutes shorter than it used to be.

I want to pet Ricardo.

I just want to hear everyone's good friend Regulus speak, forever.

I want to pet Mimi

I want Ricardo to pet me

Link the site for that poll.

Other anons from other thread, in arc 5, alot of it was battle. What really stood out to me as the best part in arc 5 was Wilhelm. Now that was great. The other part was particularly with Otto and he was barely surviving from Batenkaitos. It was pretty funny reading Batenkaitos getting triggered from Otto being a merchant. I'd admit it was a battle-oriented arc, too many characters fighting. But I think these stood out the most.

Be Subaru. There you go.

So I guess the only SoL part of arc 5 is during first few chapters?

Around chapter 20 is the battles on forward. And Sirius is the reason why Subaru died all those arcs. Fucking kiznaiver ability.

yes. is full on fights and loops after hte 1st death at the tower

Not that type of petting.

Any Subaru-Otto-Garfiel interactions?
What about Clind?

Arc 5 fights best to worst
Subaru+Emilia+Reinhardt vs Regulus
Subaru on Speakerphone vs Sirius' Authority
Otto+Beatrice+Felt vs Ley
Regulus vs Sirius vs Subaru+Emilia+Beatrice
Wilhelm vs Theresia
Priscilla+Lilliana vs Sirius (Priscilla was cool but it went on too long)
Everyone vs Capella
Reinhardt vs Sirius (10/10 ending)
Al vs Capella
Garfiel vs Krugen (Cool and all but who)
Julius+Ricardo vs Roy (the only 'eh' one)

Not too many, the three of them are surprisingly split up (or at least one of them isn't there) through almost the whole arc.
No Clind.

Can someone post that image with the big explosions comparing viewers' reactions to episodes 13, 15, 18, 25? I'm sure I saved it, but I can't find it right now.

That was around the beginning (don't think Clind was in this arc). I remember Garfiel, Otto and Subaru talking while Otto was drinking and soon Subaru went up to have a talk with Rem (you know). Then they were going to the watergate city. Subaru meets Liliana and he is recognized for recently defeating the Oousagi as well. Then the whole reunion while they stay at a japanese style inn. Beatrice tries wasabi and Wilhelm has a talk with Subaru.

>Otto+Beatrice+Felt vs Ley
>Regulus vs Sirius vs Subaru+Emilia+Beatrice
>Everyone vs Capella
I WANT S3 NOW
FUCK

Does Subaru wear the tracksuit during arc 5?
When will he get to wear his fashion knight garbs?

>Reinhardt vs Sirius (10/10 ending)
that was a shit move on her part tho. learn to loose

Wasn't Krugen recognized by Wilhelm by fighting him in the past? I forget. But I feel Wilhelm's moments were the best out of the whole arc.

Ahhh, I remember that part within the arc where Julius and Wilhelm were kinda sucking Subaru's dick. In arc 5. Subaru ended up blushing. Truly Julius and Wilhelm are the best characters in the series.

its right at this moment that spbro realised, he fucked up

they own gratitude to tsubaru and recognize his growth despite all the adversities.
as Crush said he is the weakest one around yet is the one to face danger the most head on.

>yfw ep 25 finally kills this series

So at what kind of state is Crusch? What does she remember?

Even guys want him huh. What next? Fujoshi shipping Julius with Subaru? Meh, I don't think even them will do that.

What Wilhelm and Felis tell her.

>pixiv art

I'm rolling on the floor

an actual ending

Are you fucking retarded? Julius and Subaru is the most popular fujo ship.

Does she remember Felix

Only what Wilhelm and Felis tell her.

How can you not love Ferris?

I love your dubs

Holy shit

sankakucomplex.com/2016/09/17/felix-argyle-trap-cosplay-cuter-than-most-girls/

>shitkaku complex

So why did Kadokawa hype up EP18 but not this one? Is it really going to skip too much content? With those speedlines on the last episode I kind of have to wonder.

Posting shitaku here used to be a bannable offense.

i cum on Feri he hiss at penis

I don't know, it sort of makes me nervous. My brain trembles at the thought.

It's very fishy indeed. Maybe they promoted 18 so much cause they wanted us to fall for Rem as much as possible, and now they're keeping quiet because they want her being comatose to surprise us.

AGAIN with a feris get

Reinhard's ones are still the best.

I'm sort of hoping that's the case, instead of them pussyfooting around it.

SHEEEEEET

Came here to check em

What if I told you that the Reinhardt and Ferris gets are all mine?

So why did you think there was so much discussion on how to end the season over at White Fox? Was it a matter of discussing whether they include Rem's revelation/the epilogue, or was it just directorial choices and small technicalities to make it as kino as possible?

SHIIIIIEEET

NOU GA FURUERU

If I had to guess based off my extensive knowledge of anime production from watching Shirobako once, they probably didn't have a lot of choice due to the pacing in last few EPs which was exacerbated by no LN9. They were flying blind, and ran out of time.

They had a lot to cover, and some of it is plot reveals that have to be handled with some care. I'm sure a lot of discussion went into thinking about what gives them the best chances at S2 or at the very least what gives them the least risk with LN sales.

Stuff is going to have to get cut, and even with purely critical things there's probably too much, so hard choices would have to get made.

Wasn't Tappei there to help them with that? Has he said anything about Ep 25 on Twitter?

No Rem, no popularity.

I want trapcatfags to leave.

I'm just guessing it took longer because he hadn't written it. Haven't seen anything from him on Twitter.

I'm pretty sure they can use the WN as a guide if they want, and Tappei was involved, so we'll see what they've got.

The ending is very unlikely to be completely satisfying, so lets hope its at least not crap.

Well with publishing times the LN would've had to have been written already, since it comes out shortly after the anime ends. They probably have a final draft to work from.

Mmm, that's a good point. Probably more what the other user says about too much to cover then.

>Subaru kicks Rigel out for the night so he and Rem can bang everywhere
This guy.

Those are actually both me.

Today's PV and tomorrow's livestream are guaranteed to be the most watched then

Anyone have tht niconico rating/count? pretty much the same, the show popularity took quite a dive the last few episodes

Some anons still think that the ep is going to be delayed 36 minutes, they are going to miss the live stream.

Still collecting more data
>strawpoll.me/11240067/r

Fuck I'm late to the spfag shitfest

First off how can anyone claim that this fag is neutral and unbiased when he posts shit like those

>Yet you will continue sucking my dick for my translations.

>Sadly, most Emilia haters are just Remfags.
>I'll probably be taken as a god here if I didn't bother to write posts like this, but since I have 0 interest in how people treat me here I'll continue doing as I please.

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/145724081/#145728486
>Oh hey look, I was pondering the idea of translating arc 4 since yesterday that we had such a good thread with some anons and then come back to read that "side" of the fanbase is once again shitting on me like they have no better thing to do.
>Hmm. I'll just stick to translating the Emilia and Beako scenes, it's not worth doing anything else for the other fanbases.
>In any case, I'm up for more questions if there are some that need to be asked. Although the wiki stuff is already really rich regarding this so there's that.
>I'm just here to say Remfags are really becoming more annoying by the minute.
>Knowing which side is the cancerous part of this fanbase isn't going to stop me from mentioning since it's getting really annoying to always correct all the fake shit that most remfags post.

>Although fucking thank you, since you all made my passive aggressiveness turn into a 100% fucking active one, and it will stay this way until these threads die.
>But you can be damn sure I'll destroy the cancerous remfags at every possible chance I get.
>Reminder that people that complain about Emilia are the people that didn't read past arc 3 of the WN or almost totally hate her character because of a biased misconceptions and waifubait.

cont.

>Anyway, I'll be sure to be around for this week's episode, it's going to be incredibly beautiful and we all know why.
AND THERE ARE MANY MORE SHITPOST LIKE THIS
>147307362
>I TLed Rem scenes so I'm not biased

Fucking shitposter, your other posts confirm the otherwise.
You are a blatand shitposter that pretend to be unbiased while trying to pick up fights with Rembase using the pretext >Remfags posted false spoilers once.

And you fags are mostly at blame for letting shitposters like this one to fuck you up and have their ego to get bigger as universe.

Also
>In simple words
>Japanese: "Wow, they adapted that from zero scene quite good! I love Rem-rin so much!"
>Eastern people(anime only fags):"FUCK YOU SUBARU YOU PIECE OF SHIT EMILIA A SHIT BAD WRITING PIECE OF SHIT ANIME DROPPED"
Oh yeah? Sure Japanese people have brains as small as a bird's that they can only say "wow good scene" and can't criticize Emilia yeah?
There is no way they can ask how Subaru can love Emilia over Rem, yeah?
yaraon-blog.com/archives/89206
>You're still going to mention the polls? Show me one before the anime aired then.
Pic related and Sauce
twitter.com/aii_nubilum/status/717009532669468672
This one is from april 4 and has less votes but still good enough to give us info on what characters WNfags favorite.
>Also like I said the WN got popular enough to get an anime without Rem on it.
Yeah yeah after Rem fall into coma, all of herfanbase divided into different girls so that is why WN got so much popular. There is no way Rem's popularity played a role in it getting an anime version. Yeah?

Why are the Remfags bullying Spfag?

>And you fags are mostly at blame for letting shitposters like this one to fuck you up and have their ego to get bigger as universe.
Not like we can ban him for his repeated rule violations or something.

implying its just remfags, spfag brought this shit himself

What about just ignoring his shitposting? We could use the spoilers from other sites and all after all.

># 1 Rem
># 2 Subaru
># 3 Beatrice
># 4 Otto
># 5 Wilhelm
># 6 Emilia kek

Yeah. Not worth it, and it won't matter a whole lot after S1 ends anyway.

Seems like the main difference is Japan doesn't like Crusch and we do.

I wasn't ready for this fap

I legitimately think Remfags are insane now with heaftly dose of persecution complex for good measure.

The most hilarious and frightening part is how transparent they are to desperate to discredit spbro because he breaks their delusions of work so effortlessly who doesn't even attack Rem. Her fanbase is beyond all help at this point.

Say what you will about Mikotofags from Raildex but at least their don't try to argue with source readers because their fucking waifu.

spbro apologist on the deck, or its just spbro without his trip on, heh who knows!

>spfag shitpost
>lol he btfo remfags
>Remfags counterpost his shit
>I-I think they are insane

Never change, spfag.

With top-tier lines like
>don't try to argue with source readers
it can only be him with his trip off. He literally can't walk away.

PV WHEN?

Sorry, but that truth. Deal with it, because nobody, neither the Japanese, Tappei or Wn readers care what you Remfag secondaries think.

Now everyone who degrees you with you is spfag? Yep, like said insane. I'm not gonna willow with you delusional shitfest. It won't matter in a capable of days. Stay pathetic!

2h 20min

No PV for finale, sorry

The Japanese are Remfags too, spfag. No one here likes Emilia except you.

That poll is the exact same as this , but with the screenshot taken at an earlier time. Where is the actual source of that poll? It looks like that's still open to voting.

Regarding the last episode tomorrow.

It's gonna end on the "cliffhanger". Season 2 will be announced after the ending.

If the final shot will be Subaru suiciding and then opening his eyes and seeing that he's still in the same place he did suicide on, then this info is true.

How many bongs?

Yeah, was another one that had Emilia in 2nd when it closed. Not that it matters to Remfags here. Their nutso.

>Wilhelm vs Theresia
>Not first place

Really?

>yfw re:zero gets the SnK treatment with second season 4 (four) years later

It's not very interesting compared to the others and is pretty short.

Otto?

I still believe they'll leave some breathing time after Subaru's realization. It's a very important moment, and just adding 10-20 seconds can make a BIG difference. Hell, even doing someting like the end of 15 and put the credits over Subaru's meltdown could also be a good way to do it.

Also, I read somewhere this episode was going to be 25:45min. Is it really going to be a couple minutes longer (like Episode 18) or are they just including the ads?

Otto's great.

It comes out 30 mins earlier when they changed it to saturday

He gains a lot of popularity in arc4, he is basically the only guy, with patorash who helps out Subaru in every loop. He even releases him in one loop secretly when he was imprisoned by Garf.

Why is petra so cute?

She pairs up pretty good with Frederica

Even with ads it was written that magazine(?) or site I think that yes it is longer. Same length as episode 18 was.

cause she dont have Elsa knife stuck in the back of her head...yet

Pls no more

>Petrafags

Japan clearly disagrees since she is in 2nd in the same poll you fags keep parading around. Remfags, being selective? Perish the thought!

Why do you keep calling everyone spfag? Are retarded or something? Did this series turn into a pathetic fuck that believes in the boogieman as well?

>"Rem is more popular than Emilia"
>"No she isn't! Emilia came in second!"
Logic.

>ReShit almost ends
Just a little bit more until I'm free from watching this shit.

She is 6th

Why so tsundere, user?

I-I'm not watching it because I like it or something, baka!

You dumb nigger. No one ever argued that Rem more popluar, only that fact Emilia is still popular.

Unlike what this faggot and rest of you say. Stay buttblasted.

That was exactly your argument, which you just got taken apart on.

You were looking for this?
vote1.fc2.com/result/22832937/1/

No man this same poll,
but at later time.
Her name in Japanese
>エミリア

What? Where the fuck did I ever say that?

Emilia is 6th in that poll, user. Not 2nd, your claim was incorrect. She's behind Otto. That's not significantly "popular."

See Try reading the thread before wasting posts next time.

They should just end it right where Subaru finally realizes after killing himself multiple times that he can't fix Rem

and then the final frame is a still shot of his deranged eyes and screaming in the background

Although, calling a victory for Emilia being in second with that power gap is kind of sad. Betty and Subaru are even pretty close to her.

That's not the worst. That's probably one of the better ways this could go.

Man it's not these polls matter when comes to quality of a character. Subaru is written than either Emilia or Rem and he's not even the top 3 at end of the day. So who cares?

>Moving goalposts

He would be if Subako was the MC

>Emilia is 6th in that poll, user. Not 2nd, your claim was incorrect. She's behind Otto. That's not significantly "popular."

Maybe you should actually bother to read my fucking post. Dumbass.

That is the same poll as this one but snapped earlier. Hell look at total number of votes in comparison. Are you don't this on purpose?

???

But that is fucking truth.

But he is.

definitely spfag lol

spfag just stop its clear which one you are in this thread even without your trips on

Can someone check if you still can vote?
I voted but didn't keep track of the numbers.

No really what the fuck are you even talking about?

I'm called someone else for correcting something? Are suffering autism or something?

What's this?

ESL fag as well? impressive!

>Are suffering autism
what did he mean by this

Why does it matter? It's old ass poll from two years ago. There probably a newer more relevant one floating around.

thats the voting for the one in here

its this but not the pie chart

Thinking a someone is another poster without proof to hide the fact that got BTFO is pretty retarded son. As expected of Remfags though, so I can't say I'm surprised.

being angry and buttblasted doesnt make you correct ya faggot lol

>BTFO is pretty retarded son. As expected of Remfags
remfags where

Why the hell are we getting back to this bullshit crusade? Come on. Face it, the series would be a whole lot better without waifus.

user we are in anonymous board, what kind of proof do you want? The moment you got triggered thats it, you are done

>Patrasche still beating Julius.
He's gonna have to work harder if he wants that Subaru dick.

uh.. your point is?

But Betelgeuse is the waifu(s)

Is there a point watching the series from the start before the finale tomorrow?

It still counts votes. Was 4147 before, voted, and it's at 4148 now.

Betelgeuse is always right

so who has best authority? which one'd you use to win the game of thrones?

Betelgeuse
>Grow invisible hands. l
>Black wave toward their surroundings corrupting the minds of those who have no knowledge of Spirit Magic. Those affected experience hallucinations, auditory hallucinations, and severe pain, then expose the whites of their eyes, foam at the mouth, and are nearly driven mad
>not sure why he didn't use that one

Sirius
>Share or transmit their emotions and senses to others. After polarizing emotions such as anger or sorrow, the user can transmit it to any people in their vicinity, either taking control of them or resonating a certain emotion between a certain amount of people to raise it to the point of madness. Also, since the user can share senses such as distress or pain, if anyone dies within the effect area the user can force others within the same area to die the same way.

Capella
>can transform herself or others into whatever she wants, can also transform injured parts into uninjured parts, immortal

Ley
>Can eat names and memories. When names are eaten, the victim is forgotten by anyone, when memories are eaten it's amnesia. When both are eaten, she becomes a comatose forgotten by everybody
>Eclipse : powerup through madness, becomes extremely fast. Not sure what else it can do but it can give him instawin

Regulus
>Stop the time of anything and become the sharpest thing in the universe. Can kill Reinhard just by waving a hand. His heart isn't stopped since he merged it with one of his waifu of his gigantic harem

Al
>Can rewind time

so old poll with emilia #6 is correct

lol who's angry?

Shouldn't you go back to fucking your Rem body pillow?

You

I expect a modicum of sense, but even that was to much it seems.

> (You)
>You
no u

Indeed, if Remfags calm the fuck down about their cartoon character.

>which one'd you use to win the game of thrones?

I'd use Capella's powers to make my dreams come true

No because she number 2 on this poll:

Which is the same as that one.

Her name in Japanese: エミリア

Can you not read or something?

Because that "old ass poll" that's still accepting results to this day was used as "evidence" for the argument in the previous thread.

Nah, those are one and the same poll. The screenshot posted here was taken not later than April 4, 2016. It's not representative of WNfags since the LN at that time was already at vol 8 (released March 2016).

>"translating all that's left of the contract scene and the fight against the great rabbit"
why does spfag say he's a translator but not translate things?

Sirius' seems like such bullshit. If you're good at fighting you could just kill the weakest guy and kill everyone else too.

if you voted on it it's no longer historical.
one with the fewest votes is the oldest, less fucked up by new votes.
so emilia #6 most historically accurate.

>Of course, Rem’s very existence is happiness itself, and your natural-born talent as a verbal punching bag is like a blessing granted to me by God, a fateful meeting of fortune and destiny….”
pls no bully Rigel

Nope, that was taken at the height of LN Arc 3, where Emilia has literally only a couple of pages of screentime.

Regulus no question is the best. Otherwise RbD is technically actually the best but it also sucks so I wouldn't want it.

what chapter is the anime up to in the manga?

Hence, dropping a kid off a clocktower was overkill for pretty much everyone. Hostages also work. And if you get tense or scared enough, she'll amplify the feeling across and make you die from madness.

no one was buying LN, it was 99% WN. quit waifufagging.

Anime is ahead of Manga

I can't understand why you guys still talking about this attention-whore "translator" who didn't translate anything? Just leave him alone.

Gluttony. You gain people's skills. Have a frenzy ability.

to be fair he did translate a couple things before he stopped

What fuck you talking about? It's the same goddamn poll and is a best no less historically accurate than other one. It's also much less relevant.

Don't make up shitty semantic excuses for being wrong. It's not like this poll had Emilia beating Rem regardless. Jesus Christ

itt emillia fag and rem fag making thread go to shit, whats new? fucking waifu war bullshit

quit spamming just because your waifu wasn't popular. no one cares.

So PV in 30 minutes?

All of you faggots are annoying. Discussions would be so much better without the mention of waifus.

And the votes where taken in the same timeframe.

That guy is basically grasping at straws now.

Fucking Rigel why is he a clone

Hopefully. We need something to drown all this bullshit in the thread.

just like what spfag did in the last thread before going AWOL for getting called out for his bullshit.

oh right, thats spfag without trip

NO ONE SHOULD A FUCK ABOUT WAIFUFAGS OR EITHER SIDE OF WAIFUS. FUCK OFF. Face it. Threads would be a hell lot better without a single mention of waifus and focused discussion on men. What's happening now is a bunch of bullshit crusades and don't give me
> They started it
> Oh he started
> Remfags caused it
> Emiliafags caused it
Fuck you. Both sides are bullshitting.

Translators is guys like Js06, this faggot is obnoxious shitter, who forcing his own opinion, like it's truth.
It's my first post for a week.
he has a blue hair.

>no one was buying LN
Nope. It had a decent following before the anime. Here are vol 1 and 2's sales, with just 6k and 5k gain, respectively, after the 1st ep aired:
>13. *6,769 *63,102 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.1
>21. *5,084 *40,758 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.2

And this is vol 8's opening week sales:
>26. *6,978 **6,978 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Vol.8

There are more LN buyers (not readers) than the amount of votes in that poll.

Well then then why is he a blueberry clone?

I didn't mind waifuwars in the middle of the season, but we're literally hours away from the big finale and this is full of waifu shitposting and bullying some dude. Is it really necessary?

>"i can't believe not everyone that bought something voted on an internet poll"

The waifu war part is whatever but I could watch people bully spfag all day.

not even a waifuwar, just spfag needing attention.

>Translators is guys like Js06, this faggot is obnoxious shitter, who forcing his own opinion, like it's truth.
so he isn't even useful then.

You know, the LN should cover the part where Regulus and Ley show up. Why has no art leaked of them yet? Did they not get any?

spfag is as bullyable as Rigel.

Spica is also probably going to be a Rem clone with black hair.

This is pointless bullshit. See here You're on that shit list too buddy. Spfag can be included as well but both of you faggots and associated are bullshitting.
You too.

Did all the Vol. 9 art leak? I think I've seen one pic with the firestones and then just the Rem AU stuff.

That was in no way correlate with Rem. The argument was trying discredit Emilia, trying to say nobody liked her. Keep being selective and bias Remfag.

What's funny is that, if someone like Js06 were translating Arc 4 and up, these "Remfags" would get left behind in the discussion as topics naturally shift towards the characters actually featured in the arcs. There would be a lot more Emilia, Echidna, Beatrice, Otto, Petra, Garfield, Frederica, Regulus, Minerva, even Ram and Rosewaal posters, compared to the current state of Re: Zero threads.

What? The point is that it can't be representative of WN readers since the poll numbers here only show 460 votes, which is a far cry from the ~50k who bought vol 1, or even the ~7k who bought vol 8. And that screenshot was taken after vol 8 was released, and when the first episode of the anime aired.

spfag is toxic and ruins threads. you need to go back and read his posts from earlier. meltdown.

See here.

They are using Booigemaning as an excuse to shitpost.

I just want more opportunities to post spegulus.

>Doesn't enjoy shitposting about best girl
Why don't you like fun?

Also anyone have the Kotoura-san version of this pic, or any others?

I don't give a fuck about him. I read it, he's was being an immature bitch. And guess what, you are on the same level by trying rub it every fucking thread. Face it. This is bullshit from both ends and both sides are baby-back bitches. Gonna keep crying with,
> He did I, he started it!
Like that? Baby.

>
What's funny is that, if someone like Js06 were translating Arc 4 and up, these "Remfags" would get left behind in the discussion as topics naturally shift towards the characters actually featured in the arcs. There would be a lot more Emilia, Echidna, Beatrice, Otto, Petra, Garfield, Frederica, Regulus, Minerva, even Ram and Rosewaal posters, compared to the current state of Re: Zero threads.

That's naturally going to happen at one point or another especially if we get a 2nd season. That's why Remfags are trying their best to be as obnoxious as possible at the moment since next arcs won't give them anything other than breadcrumbs to talk about.

>What's funny is that, if someone like Js06 were translating Arc 4
Ok, let's wait. But more importantly Js never shitting in threads and not derailing it.

They really are that pitiful huh.

>What's funny is that, if someone like Js06 were translating Arc 4 and up, these "Remfags" would get left behind in the discussion as topics naturally shift towards the characters actually featured in the arcs. There would be a lot more Emilia, Echidna, Beatrice, Otto, Petra, Garfield, Frederica, Regulus, Minerva, even Ram and Rosewaal posters, compared to the current state of Re: Zero threads.

That's naturally going to happen at one point or another especially if we get a 2nd season. That's why Remfags are trying their best to be as obnoxious as possible at the moment since next arcs won't give them anything other than breadcrumbs to talk about.

go and read what he posted, now. reach your own conclusion. but read first.

See here

The Rigel bullying is off the charts in these AU chapters, maybe its better for him if he never gets born.

Fuck off. I read. Stop being a little bitch by trying to rub it in the thread because this crap started with
> We gotta make fun of this guy again in this thread!
Fuck off. This became bullshit. You gonna cry? Keep complaining like a bitch you are just like spfag. Just a baby's tantrum. I don't care if he started it. You decided to have a crusade and go along with it. Fuck you.

Emila Subaru clone when?

now you're lying. it started off when spfag showed out of the blue and shit all over a thread that's now archived. so I know you didn't read it.

What did spfag do to make you this enamored?

PV UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I can remember it was the Rem crowd who started shitting....

Link

Not yet

quit lying. no one was even posting about rem.

It started last night when someone said Crusch was a better character then Emilia and Emiliafags went into damage control

I was in that thread awhile back. He went full bullshit and so are you now. I have that page still where he was don't tell me,
> Now you're lying
FUCK YOU.This started and this is where the thread gone to hell. Fuck you.

What if we don't get a PV...

Then we just have to accept it

We riot

Holyshit. Fuck off with spfag buthurt. Goddamn you're as hell.

Nah remfags keep being delusional

What if I force you to suck my cock...

Then I stayed up until 6 am for nothing

>changes story multiple times
>accuses others of bullshit
pick one.

This series would be ten times better if Betelguese became one of Subaru's followers

>Remfags shit up threads since ep8 or so
>WHY ARE PEOPLE MEAN TO US??? WHY ISN'T HE TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK WHEN WE GET BUTTHURT OVER TRANSLATIONS??? :((((((

Get fucked, I love your tears and that your end is only a day away.

Fuck you idiots. It's another crusade like I said in this thread> We gotta make fun of this guy again!
It all went downhill with this thread from here FUCK YOU.

It usually comes out around 10 am eastern time

It pretty much always start like that. Spfag came to correct their misconceptions and he get attacked for it.

There is no helping them at point.

where are these mythical remfags people keep ranting about

I want to see Subaru's SOL spinoff with all the witches and bishops hanging out in dreamspace.

>Petelfags

Speaking of spbro/fag, did he ever post that Beako pastebin? Cause I want more of her, and this season isn't accommodating.

Rem who?

no, he didn't.

PV literally never ever

Yeah. She become one of his favorite characters a long with Emilia in Arc 4. I heard he's planning doing more translation of her scenes.

>No preview

Nice marketing you retards

>no PV
kill me now

Is this from that VR waifu simulator

Both sides are full of shit. It doesn't matter if one is more shittier than the other. You both are shit in my eyes.

Preview in 17 minutes

So they won't post the preview images either?

What is he saying?

I'm officially becoming a Beakofag as soon as this episode ends. Who's with me

Well get ready for the series to get ten times better.

If it doesn't come out in 15 minutes I'm ending it

I really like Emilia but it's not enough.

I want to literally BECOME Emilia!

Satella please.

And then what will you do in her body?

>I want to literally BECOME Emilia!
that sounds difficult.

I suppose

Looks sort of like Custom Maid 3D

But Satella is Emilia

>tfw will never be dominated by Crusch and Priscilla at the same time

Why live?

This faggot comes up to you and stalks your ass.

>Subaru-kyun

doujins when :(

It's up
youtu.be/hpGOE2RKq8w

Posting more cute pictures of her would probably help me consider.

I suppose.

I cry rape and get his ass executed

You underestimate me, user. I instantly recognized that thumbnail.

>22 in the title

I want to FUCK 3DPD Felt!

He comes back. This time when you cry rape all the guards are mysteriously off-duty.

Fuck him in an alley

I want Subaru to dig in my insides while crying

I cry Pack please help me and Toyota becomes an ice cream.

That can be arranged I suppose

Reinhardt will definitely execute his ass if you know what I mean *wink*

No PV

What does this mean?

I want to fuck this male cosplayer.

Preview in 7 minutes

They don't want to spoiler shit i guess.

Post more cute Betty

They're afraid of the backlash and people not tuning in tomorrow

It means anime original ending

Emilia is literally like me, but only from the outside.

He comes back. This time it's at night.
You can never win. He'll keep coming until you love him.

muh

Slow the fuck down there, Satan

Unseen Hands is such a rad ability.
I wonder if it was ever used for perverted things like making some hot chick cum out of nowhere or copping a feel.

5 minutos

I can smell her penis from here

yummy

¿Cómo lo sabes?

Betelgeuse would never betray his waifu like that.

180 segundos

Love how it's green glass.

Porque es lo suyo.

DESU

Porque he vuelto de la muerte

Fresh Betty

QUICK PLACE YOUR BETS

PREVIEW IN 2 MINUTES OR NO?

>Also like I said the WN got popular enough to get an anime without Rem on it.
Yeah yeah after Rem fall into coma, all of herfanbase divided into different girls so that is why WN got so much popular. There is no way Rem's popularity played a role in it getting an anime version. Yeah?
Holy shit its like the US general
>Rem is litearlly Bernie
>Emilia is Shilldawg
>Felt is basedTrump

Adorable

They will die if they don't.

Yes

No. Don't want to be disappointed.

Nice PV guys

If it isn't released then I'm ending it

>Felt as Trumperor
>not Crusch

There is no PV

instead it will be a surprise episode 25 itself

FUCK YOU KADOKAWA. I PURPOSELY HAD LUNCH IN MY ROOM EXPECTING THAT PV.

>No preview

It's over

F

They're livestreaming ep 24 on niconico.

Re: Zero is cancelled

(part 1)

Elsa is cute! CUTE!

Now? Does this mean pv at then end of the livstream?

Well it was a ride. Ending it on a cliffhanger we will never know what happened between Julius and Betelgeuse.

How are they going to wrap this all up in 22 minutes?

Are they going to have an hour special ?

>No PV
>QUALITY
>Ending with Who's Rem and cut to black

It's over, boys

no

Where do you get 22 minutes? All the eps are 25 minutes.

I can't tell because it's region-blocked in my country and I'm still finangling for proxies. Here's the tweet about it though. twitter.com/Rezero_official/status/777137568303374336

Please no.

>yandere Emilia

In official storyline when?

Oh shit yes please

Emilia is already yandere in the main story. Heck, it's the main plot point.

> 予告あるかないかはっきりしてください!脳が震えそうです
Such cute comments.

>mfw no episode this week instead we get a double episode next sunday

stop dreaming it take months to animated an episode

>あなたのゲイ外人のための REZERO のいかなるプレビューはありません
Huh?

There's no preview because there's no next episode

kek

It's up
youtu.be/IvhgOe9BY5A

>This week's episode is a recap episode
>End of season on 2 OAVs later in 2017

us gay foreigners do not get a PV

Well I'm proxy-retarded so I'm not getting to watch this. Time for people living in japan to make up shit about what's going on in this livestream.

That's about what I got. Kek

>dubs

Confirmed.

You better not let me down Kek.

>Please clear whether or not there prior notice ! It is likely trembling brain

Huh?

Please be clear on whether or not there's a PV, my brain trembles.

Will receive love if I drink this?

I'm on it

I love _______

You'll be fingered.

Emilia.

Fuck, you need to pay.

They're pushing my patience. Give me the preview you fucking bastards or I'll eat your soul

Rem

They're too busy livestreaming

Truly slothful

Who?

where's the preview

Do they always livestream the previous episode at this hour or is this some kind of preparation event for the finale? If so, we might still get the PV right after they finish the livestream.

Subawho?

I wonder if I could pull off a trap cosplay of Felix.

Well, it's not impossible. She's getting pretty jelly now when some women get too close to Subaru.

Arc 6
>Subaru awoke to find himself in the Pleiades Watchtower, where he learned that everyone was all right from Beatrice, and at the moment Shaula arrived. She immediately hugged him, refusing to let go, earning him a kick from Emilia.

You know with all this hype about live streaming past episodes again and shit I'll be really surprised if this doesn't have season 2 at this point.

Clearly the PV isn't out cause they're still finishing the episode

No, I don't think they do usually. PV at the end of the livestream sounds possible.

Praise Kek

Like said, it's building up to that. She's getting possessive and Envious.

pv in 10 minutes

If that's the case, then we might get the PV in 10 minutes. Who am I kidding.

never stop believing

Holyshit, some actually drew it!

You might get gangraped by anons. Is that good?

I would love nothing more.

Damn, the spirit trio look pissed

Live the dream, user.

Kill yourself cancerous newfag gaylord.

I told you guys last week in my info dump that there will be no PV for the final episode. Guess you guys didn't believe me.

Julius is looking yandere as fuck

Subaru

What?

Kill yourself you pathetic shit

Teppei

you also said they were debating about having a episode 26 or hour long episode. liar and know nothing.

getting PVs when they're due

You are Reinhardt. Your mission is to stop this man for good. How will you go about it?

>Remcucks ruined another thread

Color me surprised!

>search Rem on google
>no actual matches

Meme magic is truly powerful.

Livestream's over.

Ignore him. Bang Elsa.

pv in one minute

now try with Emilia

>twitter.com/aii_nubilum/status/717009532669468672
>This one is from april 4 and has less votes but still good enough to give us info on what characters WNfags favorite.
So, what happened to bump up Emilia's popularity since April? Is the joke that it wasn't Rem's popularity that was boosted by the anime, but Emilia's?

Think this is a new Betel. From twitter.

It's now or never

>Heck, it's the main plot point.
W I T C H
S O O N

SATELLA NOW OR NEVER

It's from ep 24 you retard

Why can't Emilia get a scene like this: youtube.com/watch?v=dxQR1tXDYkM

I'm a retard then.

The suffering truly never ends

Who says she can't? They should do that for Arc 4.

PV NOW!

if we don't get the best girl scene tomorrow I'm going to be pissed.

While you're off banging Elsa the memepointing fuck goes and unseals the Witch. You're fine because you're Reinhard but Elsa gets sucked up in shadowy goop and now you can't bang her anymore. Good fucking job hero.

I'M ENDING IT

White Fox is dead.

Where can I read a summary for what's (supposed to be) happening in tomorrow's episode? Just to ease the anxiety and inevitable disappointment.

No PV this week. It's over

FUCK

I'm sure he's got a blessing for that.

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis

Not really that, but Emilia gets possessed by a specter of the Witch of Envy in arc 4 and goes on a rampage, killing almost everyone, forcing Subaru to commit suicide because he knows he can't do anything in this timeline

ニコニコ生放送で、9月24日(土)15:30より、「Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活」第12〜25話の振り返り上映が決定しました!
また、放送終了後の21:15からはナツキ・スバル役の小林裕介さん、エミリア役の高橋李依さん、パック役の内山夕実さん出演の特番も放送!作品の魅力や最新情報をお伝えしていきます!

さらに特番終了後の22:30からは、ニコニコ生放送にて「Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活」最終第25話上映会もWEB最速で放送されます。「リゼロ」の第三章を一気に振り返るチャンスですので、是非お見逃しなく!

There are still people out there that think Emilia won't end up being the witch all along.

Thank you user.

In Nico Nico live, September 24 (Saturday) 15:30 "Re: start from scratch another world life" the first 12 to 25 episodes of the retrospective screening has been decided!
In addition, Yusuke Kobayashi Natsuki Subaru auditors from 21:15 after the end of the broadcast, Takahashi Lyot's Emilia role, also a special number of Yumi Uchiyama's appearance of the pack role broadcast! We will continue to tell the work of the charm and the latest information!

Furthermore, from the special program after the end of 22:30 at Nico live: Final Episode 25 Screening of "Re different world life start from zero" will also be broadcast on the WEB fastest. Since it is a third chapter at once look back chance of "re-zero", Do not miss!

What's this? Live stream announcement for the second cour leading up to 25?

How can she be the witch when she was born 300 years after the witch was sealed. Greed is angry at her but not because she was the witch.

Wait... are they screening 25 on the web first? What?

Just because she's not the same person or has the same body doesn't mean she won't end up becoming the witch.

She won't because Satella is future Emilia, current emilia will not end like her other version thanks to Subaru.

THERE IS NO PREVIEW BECAUSE EPISODE 25 AS A WHOLE IS THE PREVIEW

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Only the episodes leading to it

They'll be airing eps 12-25 on nico on the 24th from 15:30 onwards.
Special radio drama/program with Subaru, Emilia, and Puck's VAs 21:15-22:30.
Airing ep 25 on nico live from 22:30.

What's going on?

Nothing really.

later perhaps as veseal but it been determin she a separte person

DEAD

FLOP CONFIRMED

That said it's guaranteed to be region blocked so for 99% of the people here it's pointless information.

White fox what the fuck are you doing

Generating hype and expectations.

so subaru dies?

You know, I just wanted to take a 10min break to watch the PV, but I've been here for over an hour and I still don't know what's going on.

Ending is rushed
No pv
Felix is a guy
kek

Short hair looks ugly on a girl.

Hiding and hoping nobody burns down their studio.

Japes have gone too far.

>No preview

Fucking trolls I hope episode 25 flops because this is just fucking with the audience

She also tries to "absorb" Subaru into herself, you can see that in varying degrees of lewd, from just slightly lewd to extremely lewd overdrive.

Covering up that they still don't know how to end the episode by announcing nico viewings, wishing they hadn't gone over episode quota with the whale fight.

Hold up, does mean that the episode is getting delayed by a week?

>Idiotic claim: "Anime made Rem popular"
>The poll before anime shows that Rem is #1 while Emilia is #6
>The current poll says Rem is still #1 but Emilia is #2
This also shows that among WN/LN community Emilia is not reall popular but anime helped her gain more popularity compared to Rem whose vote percent looks like it didn't change much at all, even though vote count went from 460 to 4000s.
Rem's popularity looks stable.

Is that Betelgeuse imouto?

>Subaru slowly sinking down to evil end boss tier
>Emilia slowly assuming her role as the True Vessel
Can't you see it? It's really happening, this is the workings of what TRUE LOVE can accomplish. At the end two lovers will finally be reunited and all will be right.

No

me

This was basically just a commercial for merch, it was hilarious.

So if Season 2 happens we'll see lewd rapist Emilia???

it went overboard due to the "perfect" 100 adaption of a fucking speech in episode 18. Everyone thought it was going to be 8 min but they give it an entire episode. NOw that was the cause for everything to be rushed now.

Her name's Satella.

There are exceptions.

Don't know if this means anything, but the episode doesn't show up on CR's schedule.

That's right, she even said so since the beginning.

Tappei himself wanted that they 100% aadapt it

I noticed this as well, it should probably be counting down by now right?

>Inb4 Madoka tier final episode delays

The funny thing is that I actually checked what was released right before that poll started. It was right in the middle of Arc 4 when Emilia was getting plenty of attention. Now if only there were a way to get a copy of that poll from years ago.

That was literally the most important conversation in the series. They wasted their time last week with those 10 minutes of Emilia and Puck talking to each other and saying pointless stuff, and then that cheesy conversation between Julius and Subaru at the end. They could have wrapped up all the battle against Betelgeuse in that ep.

Episode 25 never on the internet confirmed.

This will be the second coming of the Phantom Blood 2007 movie.

Nah, they dicked around a lot with the whale business, same with some of the Betelgeuse fighting.

yeah but that made it impossible to even finish volume 9.

Why don't they just pull a David Productions and do as many EPs as it takes to adapt it properly? Shouldn't be a debate about what to cut just to end in a fucking cliffhanger.

Because this series doesn't have the Jojo hype behind it.

That poll from 2014 and was taken at the end of arc 3 so I doubt that anime had influence on that. It's more like Arc 4 did that. Yes, Rem is still the most popular character, but everyone else definitely got a boost thanks to succeeding arcs.

How is it pointless when those scene were in the ln, and that after they choose to not adapt certain scene from the ln

Because they didn't know how popular it was going to be.

>Nope, that was taken at the height of LN Arc 3, where Emilia has literally only a couple of pages of screentime.

What's with this autism?
Before the anime started Emilia was #6 but now she is #2.
Then why is she #2 now when the LNs are still covering the Arc 3?

>put fake cat ears and tail on him
>lock him in my basement

Yeah, she tries to pull Subaru into herself, at that point she's basically a pitch black abyss. As for what would have happened inside is anyone's guess but being Satella it would probably have been some MGQ-tier thing.

Because publishers aren't made of money.

Not everything that is in the LN has to be adapted into the anime, especially if it's not relevant to the plot when you're running out of time. Even so, the same thing could have been said much quicker.

Because it isn't Jojo

WHIIIIITEEEE FOOOOOOOX!

Again the anime had nothing to do with that. It's oldass poll that was taken at the end of Arc 4.

New thread

How'd you know that they weren't able to finish v9? Has it been released early? Link?

I'm not watching 24 until 25 is out so I can watch them in one go.
Started this series on monday on recommendation of my gf, now I have gained in on her and have the weird feeling I should buy her a maid costume...

Am I going mad?

They've already cut out plenty of other more interesting conversations. Julius and Subaru talking was sort of neat, if they weren't basically sucking each other off in the middle of a fight. It was weird and messed with the pacing of that scene.

Emilia's scene was pretty pointless, but I'd be a bit hesitant to cut down what little screen time she has, but even so they could've condensed it better.

Why do you ignore the fact that it's an open and ongoing poll? The snapshot that had Emilia at #6 was taken on the day of the anime's 1st episode, but after vol 8 of the LN was released.

He means cover all of volume 9 in the anime.

WF had stated they planned how they would adapt and end this show a long time. The pacing and what they included are entirely intentional. They aren't actually rushing anything.

This works, until he dies of old age and/or malnutrition. He comes back and this time when you go on the prowl you're suddenly distracted by Sire Whoeverthefuck and his urgent business sorting his filing cabinets or some shit. By the time you're done with Sire Shitballs, you discover that the mememan has escaped to Kararagi where he now lives with a beautiful wife and two clone children. Since you are Reinhardt, you can't leave Lugnica, and you have lost your pussyboy forever.

They ended up spending 1 more episode on the whale than they initially intended.

Why would I ask about how to get an earlier copy of the poll if I didn't know it was ongoing? I'm just wondering what boosted Emilia from #6 to #2.

Like I said, how did he know? Is V9 leaked early? Just want the link if there already is.

>While you're off banging Elsa the memepointing fuck goes and unseals the Witch. You're fine because you're Reinhard but Elsa gets sucked up in shadowy goop and now you can't bang her anymore. Good fucking job hero.
Naw, Subaru dies in arc 5 with no Reinhard. I keep banging Elsa as she slowly becomes retarded.
HAPPY END

Emilia's scene is not pointless as it's relevant to the end of the arc and their reconciliation.

There's a chapter list for it that leaked, and some of the artwork, but I don't think the LN itself leaked.

It being on going is irrelevant to the point? It's not like you can prove the anime had anything to do with her boost. Especially for people to go and dig out an obsolete to just vote her on it. It make a lot less sense too .

Ferri get. Disgusting.

Reinhardt's actually kind of a tool in arc 5. All he does in the Regulus fight is buy time and give a really humiliating final blow, Subaru and Emilia are the ones to actually best him.

How slothful.

(You)

Is this disgusting too?

The most disgusting, I'd rather the lizard gets it.

Actually, on another thought, since some kind of Witch of Envy-esque thing possesses Subaru's corpse after he dies in one of the simulated futures in arc 4, depending on whether or not that's a consistent thing any timeline where Subaru dies from that point on might mean everyone around gets fucked.

Then they choose to not do a decent adaption of a great series. I am just waiting for confirmation with episode 25.

That's not unusual. That would have factored in their plans longtime ago if they were any sort of professional studio. It changes nothing.

If you actually read the story, you know by the title of episode 25 most likely it won't finish the volume.

Yeah this is pretty ironic.
There is also stupid claims like WN and LN readers being completely different from each other and the like when it is mostly WNfags that buy those LNs.
In the first placed how can you not check the free WN where you can learn the rest of the story if you bought the first vol of LN and enjoyed it and wanna read the read the rest and can speak Japanese?
Is there anyone who honestly thinks that LN buyers wouldn't check the WN, no matter what?
Now this is bullshit.
I'd bet WN and LN base are almost indentical.

Can somebody pls spoil who Stella is? I don't want to read the manga.

Pete

Emilia.

The adaptation is fine. It's extremely successful and super faithful. It doesn't need to be 1:1 to be great.

Subaru's waifu

It's exactly like Elfen Lied user, just with more characters. Lucy = Satella, Nyu = Emilia.

Satella is Rem, who will gain dark magic powers and become the witch of envy, go back in time and model herself after her romantic rival, summon her husbando and seek to possess the body of her rival to be with him forever.

Here is the new thread

>Stella
Best girl.

Wait. You're a fucking EOP? Holy shit I almost believed you. Goddamn basing shit only on summaries. Fuck you.

I asked for a link because I can read moon unlike you fucking piece of trash. I thought I missed somewhere I can get one. But turns out it's just fucking speculation from fucking EOPs like you.

>Before the anime the poll had 460 votes
>now it has 4000s votes
>Anime has nothing to with it

No LN was released while the anime was airing. She's simply #2 because the poll normalized as it (the poll itself) gained more voters as a whole. You don't seriously think Otto is more popular among LN and WN readers than Wilhelm, Emilia, Betelgeuse, Echidna, and Ram, do you? And Pandora, a character who has appeared in maybe only 1 scene in the entire series so far, is more popular than Reinhard, Garfield, Puck, Felt, Priscilla, Satella, Anastacia, Petra, Roswaal, Al, and Elsa?

>You don't seriously think Otto is more popular among LN and WN readers than Wilhelm, Emilia, Betelgeuse, Echidna, and Ram, do you?
I honestly can believe that Otto is that popular.

Fuck off you autist piece of shit we aren't even on page 7 yet.

I think a chapter list was leaked somewhere, but I'm too lazy to find it. Anyone else got that laying around?

Nobody has had the problem with that ever before

Who knows, it is not like 460 votes are pretty low to be ignored easily.

Is this the truth, or guess work?

>You don't seriously think Otto is more popular among LN and WN readers than Wilhelm, Emilia, Betelgeuse, Echidna, and Ram, do you?
Otto is actually surprisingly popular among WN fanartists.

>LN was released while the anime was airing.
What do you mean here?
Do you think LNfags are actually different from WNfags? Really?

Because Otto is a Bro.

Otto, Wilhelm and Emilia pretty much have equal votes on that chart. Based on the angle of the slice in the pie chart, they have around ~22 votes each. That's not much, especially for an online poll that had been going for 2 years at that point.

There is a major overlap, but they are never completely the same.

I want to be your's Otto

Of course there are not absolutely the same but I'd bet over 85% of them overlaps
You'd think that people who buys the LNs are interested in the story enough to pay for it would check the WN as well because it is still going on, free and you can read the rest of the story after all

Pretty much. Otto doesn't even do that much and his story less interesting everyone else on that chart. There nothing that supports it the Anime having anything to do with it.

In that case, I can't wait to see more.

Before the anime, re zero wasn't really popular, it can't be helped.
Even if you can't completely take it as a realible source, you can still use it as a reference.

Well but i guess we will have to wait a loooooong time before that.

Then there'd also be people who don't want to "spoil" then LN by reading the WN, since the author's writing seems to have significantly improved in the transition.

If you were here on the episode 8 threads onward you'd know the
>if you guys weren't spamming for 2 months then shit wouldn't have happened!
otherwise, hi newfag.

Because this chart is before the anime started airing.
Also I can +1 to

The LN was already mildly popular as it ranked in the weekly sales charts before the anime and vol 1 had accumulated around 50k sales by then. Unpopular LNs don't even rank there.

I'm curious, anyone know if Tappei is going to switch over to mostly LN work for awhile or keep going with the WN? Like, will he stop updating the WN if he ever catches up to it, or comes close, with the LN?

>help im being persecuted by invisible remfags no one else can see, only teh voices know

Otto does a lot in arc 4 and he's incredibly entertaining.

That midrift

Yes, I know. It's literally from two years ago. That my point why I said that anime is less likely to have anything to do Emilia's popularity. Moreover Otto was introduced in Arc 3 wasn't a bro or anything.

I feel bad for Otto, he's had a shitty run in the anime.

Then maybe the poll gained voters when the LNs got popular as well even though it is not much, 460 votes are still kinda enough to use for reference.
Magazines usually get like 1000 votes for their popularity contests after all.

So does Echidna, Emilia, and Garfield. That poll doesn't even have Regulus and Ferris.

Not enough to beat Emilia, Crusch, Wilhelm, Betty and several characters next to him.

That said it's fairly pointless to talk about this though. Emilia is number 2 and I doubt that will change.

Magazines need you to buy the magazine, fill up a form inside, tear it out and then mail it physically to the magazine's publisher. That's a world of difference from an online poll.

Echidna, Emilia, and Garfiel aren't as bro or funny. Regulus didn't get his popularity until arc 5. Nobody would vote for Ferris.

Otto by end of arc 4 absolutely could beat Emilia, Crusch and Wilhelm. Beatrice is sketchier.

Wow, always be in denial, faggot.
Stay mad

Yeah, but in fairness he doesn't do much in this arc other than get kidnapped. Shame they did cut his conversation with Subaru about him supporting Emilia due identifying with her.

kek have spoken through blessed cinque

The most boring and cringe episode of this show was when Subaru had his long-ass conversation with Rem.

>it's a conspiracy, teh remfags are out to get me

Not at all. Emilia, Wilhelm and Crusch have far more backstory and bigger base by that point. Hell Echidna is even more popular than him.

Emiliafag Spotted.

Still it is about numbers after all
Also for example Dengeki Nintendo did a popularity contest for Ace Attorney 6 and it accepted both magazine and online applications and had like 1000 votes.

Otto gets a great fight scene and a backstory by the end of arc 4 too, and a couple other character set-up hooks alongside being an excellent bro and partner in crime.

Eh, you don't have to be Emiliafag to dislike that scene to be honest. It's fairly drawn out especially the beginning when Rem spent far describing her imaginary future. The SUabru part were good though which where the meat of the episode was on anyway.

You don't seem like to accept this older poll thingy but it is not like you have any other source back up your claims.
Also I think I saw older Otto pics as well. So I don't find it so weird that he is actually popular.

Rem is a puny girl with a cock on her head. How anybody can like her insecure personality is beyond me. Probably insecure people.

I don't say he did not get backstory. Almost every character in that arc did. Honestly you can say that the entire Emilia faction shine in that arc.

And Emilia isn't so insecure she literally hides from the people she claims to want to help? It really casts a shadow on her motivations of equality for all if she's not going to practice what she preaches. It comes off as self serving. She literally got told by a 9 year old girl.

I'm not saying Emilia would be a better character with a cock on her head, but it certainly wouldn't hurt at this point.

I'm not saying that I do. I'm just saying it is unlikely because of how old the poll is. We weren't around when it was conducted so don't know when Emilia got her boost (which fairly even with Otto anyway). But I seriously doubt people when back to went to 2 year old poll just to prop her up.

>And Emilia isn't so insecure she literally hides from the people she claims to want to help? It really casts a shadow on her motivations of equality for all if she's not going to practice what she preaches. It comes off as self serving.

She wants equality so people care stop denying her person based on race. WHat is hard to understand about that?

>She literally got told by a 9 year old girl.

What?

>She wants equality so people care stop denying her person based on race.
Yes, which like I said, it comes across as self serving. I understand why she wants it.

>

>Emiliafags badmouth Rem

>Remfags badmouth Emila

>Emiliafags omg Remfags so "cancerous"

Nothing wrong with wanting a better future for herself and others who have been unjustly shunned dude.

No, but it makes her insecure as shit, which was the initial point.

Both side chill

Autistic Remfags

You emiliatard btfo this thread

FERRI A BEST

Love how there aren't even actually any Remfags here.

trips confirm

RIP preview.

I'm a Remfag but I mostly just sit here and cry.

I enjoy seeing emiliatards getting btfo though

FERRIS IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST

Sureee

REEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMM

I feel you. Tommorow is gonna hurt.

My Nigga

>They won't animate it
I fucking hope

They probably won't do the fight, which is a little disappointing, but they would be crazy to not do the reveal.

Of course they will not do the fight.