youtube.com/watch?v=ClY_9KjboHw
youtu.be/2X63e4fko9s
youtube.com/watch?v=MclIDbyRUH4
youtube.com/watch?v=esY2zdIsKaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> sacrifice
> still alive

Wut?

he sacrificed his role from being a sinister villain/sidekick to a perpetual jobber

You realize all those thouching moments in DB/DBZ are all ruin in hindsight because of dragon balls fixing everything. No one's "death" holds any weight in the long run.

>inb4 bitching about the ending

I don't agree, they are an important part of the character's development, but since you probably, you see, never died, I suppose it's hard to imagine.

i cry alway when i see this chapter

Will OP deliver?

>not Hannes

Not like this user...

There's a bunch of things wrong with this post.

First, it's true that Vegeta's sacrifice in that moment was of substantial weight. He hadn't expected to be brought back and he knew he wouldn't be able to keep his body, so he wouldn't even be able to satiate himself with training in the afterlife like his rival; and these are just a few reasons as to why his sacrifice is substantial. I'm with you there.

But the weight of its impact is still drastically lessened by the fact that he was in fact, brought back from the dead by a contrived plot device. Dragon Ball suffers from this a lot. I won't say something dumb like, "After Cell there was no tension!!" because the Buu arc did have tension going for it. But it had to dramatically up the scale of things just to accomplish that. Honestly, pretending the Dragon Balls don't exist/forgetting about them is the only way to enjoy an arc.

This actually hurt me

At least we get too see, through Trunks' future, how things would go horribly wrong if they couldn't revive.

Benkei gets a close second for literally being forced to die for Shin's activation.

youtube.com/watch?v=cH6NB2F-Jcw

Vinland Saga

In the gram scheme of things he probably could have hold his composure and come up with another plan but I like that he was just pissed at the moment and had enough.

AskeLADD was too based for this world

"Go to hell, tin can"

A sacrifice nobody on Cred Forums remembers.

>10/10 sacrifice
>he jobs at his own heroic sacrifice
I'd give him a 7/10, he didn't even kill or badly hurt the enemy, it was completely in vain.

Truly a real bro until the end.

>Sacrifice
>Didn't do shit
Once a jobber, always a jobber

Ahhh! Elfen Lied right? I remember reading this way back in middle school. it's like a underrated classic.

Probably the better two character deaths in the series

This is Berserk! I can recognize Miura's God-like style anywhere.

GRIFFIIIIIIIITH

He was legitimately the only character I could consider good/morale in the whole show.

suisei no gargantia was good I wish the expanded it more

They wouldn't have lived through the invasion without his last message

Dont even get me started on this race traitor. Hes probably the one with the most fucked ideals in the whole show.
>Sells out his entire race to gaurantee his own tribe stays protected in servitude to their psychic overlords
If not for him the human race would've been freed from the thumb of superhuman oppression.

Jobeta sacrifice good? ...pls

delete this

Didn't he come back like 2 episodes later?

aaaaaaaaaaaaand they saw each other again.

>Shitty Tail
And into the trash it goes. Kys underage

Rave is so much better than FT

i agree with ft being trash but
> Kys underage

Bruh.

No biscuit hammer, surprising really.

lost massive value since dragon balls exist.

We believe our heroes will return someday along with the oath sworn through courage.

Bon chan you magnificent bastard

No one dies in this absolute shit show, why are you even reading it

Top character. Wonder whats he up to. Isn't he the new king queen or something? I actually forgot.

No idea, i thought he was captured or something

If my memory dont fail me isnt that Noriko from Fushigi Yuugi?

He was a jobber since Namek Arc.

How can a tsundere be such a good girl?

In the end, it was his final act that ended up killing the overpowered King and his two remaining Royal Guards.

Okay and if Dende died?

See Future Trunks timeline.

Context plz.

But he died. He didn`t know Yenma could keep bodies intact after death in the case of a crisis and though that was the end for him.

This is what totally pissed me off regarding the buu saga, which later became an asspull-filled shitfest. He should have just stayed death since it really looked like it was his pure wish.

Toriyama should`ve just stayed with the Dragon Balls not being able to revive someone more than once and found another way to bring Krillin and Chiaotzu back if he wanted to so much.

All Yuushas are best girl.

OP leads with DBZ but doesn't post the best one.

This one always hits me right in the feels.

Episode 17 of re: zero.

Some are not as good in the whole sacrificing yourself to save others department.

One of the few good moments in New waves

>inb4 bitching about the ending
Yeah, just ignore the complete waste of any sort of consequences.
Karin was always a generic character. Her sacrifice was hardly emotional.

>implying Lelouch died

If he had half a brain he'd have teleported to King Kais Planet, grabbed King Kai and came right back.

Too bad Goku's canonically retarded

Mamina

F

i was so pissed that i basically dropped naruto pretty soon after this.

he is the new queen of level 5.5. he was shown in one of the covers awhile ago

You forget that minutes of dialogue gets compressed into seconds whenever necessary

i fucking hated him until petshop.

Best dad.

Though no one died, I found this awesome

Gone too soon ;_;

Honestly, this was really out of left field.
The last three episodes of this were pretty insane but I thought the writers were going to go for the cop out ending.

same shit happened in poseidon, damn seiya, your chest is not weapons-proof.

>caring this much for banana man
>barely a likeable character
>barely relevant
>no screen time at all

gurren lagann its so fucking shit.

Muv-luv alt ending

youtube.com/watch?v=ClY_9KjboHw

I don't see why they don't just look for the namekians and use their dragonballs to bring piccolo back in the alt future

A message that he can deliver without die.

That was suicide murder

He pulled a Pell though.

Happy...

>not posting Armin willingly getting roasted to a crisp

>that art

Yes, what about it?

I think it's quite nice.

>no one posting this one yet

Best one ever !
Prove me wrong

No one's posted Sheele yet?
youtu.be/2X63e4fko9s

Literally every member of Night Raid but Akame from Akame ga Kill.

Wow ! ONE is far better. Isayama should learn perspective. I recommend him Loomis since he's a beginner.

Birthday

Did nothing wrong too

Probably the only mecha character to ever use the word poikilotherm youtube.com/watch?v=MclIDbyRUH4

;_;

Agree

That was quite a shock

Still waiting.

It hurts, but it's true, he had such potential..

>nobody has posted the best one

youtube.com/watch?v=esY2zdIsKaI

I'm sorry user but Vegeta's was honestly much better.

Holy shit this

Bandou was the best part of this series

DELETE THIIIIIISSSSSSS

this takes me back.
simplier times, simplier threads, simplier shitposting and lots of laughs.

god i should kill myself or something.

that wasn't a sacrifice, he just died like a fucking bitch.

This was a bit diminished by the fact that he magically lived. But thanks for reminding me I need to reread this.

>FINAL WAVES NEVER EVER
>EVER

For what reason is that hole moving?
I thought only Tusk Act 2 can do that

>youtube.com/watch?v=esY2zdIsKaI
Fuck I still have this entire thing burned into my head.

Good. Shioon is a massive bitch, his master is a drugged upon retard and the German villain is just not doing it for me.

Bump

>Shedding tears for Kamina 2.0

It's the thought that counts
its not fucking fair

>Those exposed hips
Good lord

Anything and everything from Battle Royale

Is Sanguinus the only good Mary Sue?

Now that I think about it.

Where the fuck was Guilliman when this was happening? Wasn't he like the strongest loyal Primarch? Also why didnt the Emperor just kill Horus if he knew he was lost to the Ruinous Powers

>A mulberry is a tree, Kuwabara is a man

Kuwabara is on of my favorite non MCs

I think The Big E didn't think Horus had fallen that far, because Sanguinus was a tough dude, and Horus killing Pious was akin to him killing a child compared to how powerful Horus was to Pious. So, Horus killing Pious was the (Whatever) that broke the camels back and showed how far Horus had fallen, I could be completely wrong though. Sorry if my typing confused you.

Isn't Elfen Lied used as a troll recommendation on Cred Forums? Or is it only the anime that has a bad rap on Cred Forums?

Isn't that because the Colossal Titan at that point had used up his steam blast too much to the point that he was losing muscle mass? It's not a matter of perspective, but the way the fight was turning out at that moment.

Well usually people like Bulma and the others relied on Goku to take down the big bad.

Since he died of a natural cause I guess they couldn't willy nilly resurrect him.

g8b8

Meh. Felt nothing when Kamina died (never really liked him and figured he'd get his dumbass killed), felt nothing when this guy died. Except at least Kamina's death made the first arc better, this was just cheap and pointless.

>tfw they tried to replicate this in TV version's Resurrection of F
>what happens after Piccolo dies is a fate worse than death for Gohan
>mfw

>nuke radiation gas kills the unkillable
>the MC never fights the big bad in the end

Probably one of the better endings to a battle shounen arc.

only the anime is considered bad ( it cuts like 70% of the manga + cliffhanger ending )
the manga is incredibly underrated, I have reread it like 5 times is a really good read

Sacrifice her own focus of episodes to become the token fanservice girl?

At least she's the most attractive Zetsubou who isn't Rin.

yeah, but they could resurrect literally everyone else

>...
>>>/reddit/

You mean the part where Takeru is still a complete spineless coward who don't do anything to save humanity across two different realities? The sacrifices were made insignificant because of Takeru and the asspull everyone lives bullshit.

I agree that the scene at the very end was shit, but the sequence of events leading up to it were heartbreaking.

Meh. Loli and Loli/shota were boring as fuck characters and whatever joy I felt at the cunt class prez dying nullified by best girl dying.

This, everything got to shitty after New Waves started.

King kai still "dead" from that xD

I think the Big E's colossal mistake was not telling the Primarchs about the Ruinous Powers. I mean, just by telling them that it was initially their fault that they were lost for decades would've been enough for them to understand. Specially Conrad Kurze since he became the goddamned freak due to their actions.

No user, I do remember.

My heart swells seeing someone actually post this.

>tfw you will never have 13 y/o and watch this for the first time
>tfw naruto went to shit after the sand village invasion
It had so much potential.

This guy right here.

He merely turned into a butterfly, that's all!

Honestly, he fucked up when he got rid of religion because he thought they all fueled Chaos. He could have had a group with SoB-like faith powers during the Great Crusade, and having religion around could have helped things not get so fucked up with Lorgar, among other things.

KOKORO KAERU
ANO HI NO BASHO DE

NERAI UTSU ZE

I cried as a kid watching this
and when They killed Hawking's girlfriend without knowing who she was

I remember this thing, I remember how I left it because warhammer fags are absolutely obnoxious.

>that scene later on when Ryuhou tells Mimori, trying to get the rebound, to fuck off
Absolutely priceless.

wut. he's always been a jobber. his original role was just getting beaten by goku to show how strong he'd gotten from king kai

She was too good looking to die.

Love Train pushes everything away, the hole was being pushed away towards Gyro's heart.

YUUUUURAMESHIIIIIIIII