Desperate Housewaifus

Desperate Housewaifus.

Would you watch it?

Not if they're black.

She's not black, she's a delicious shade of brown. Get your shit together

This.

I dont want to watch subhuman shitskins in my anime. I see enough of them IRL ;_;

captcha (((juice)))

So was Viletta hispanic or something?

I guess the real problem is just that she's ugly. I think there was a pretty black girl in some show I watched recently, but what could it be? Sword art? Aldnoah? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>implying you wouldn't have done the same in Ohgi's position

Id watch anything that doesnt have school girls with autism in it.

Why?

but autism is cute when girls do it

No. There's no such thing as a "Desperate Housewife" in todays world.

They've got a "Irreconcilable differences" Get out of marriage, pass go & Collect free meal ticket button to press nowadays.

Or the 18 Year meal plan trap card.

>Underage detected.

You stupid young little motherfucker you.

sure, could possibly be some prime 'salaryman bait' if the series is done right, and that might even get a couple more seasons happening.

>Desperate Housewaifus.
Watch Sentakuya Shin chan.

I'd do the same too if I was in his position. I'd rather sell my friends than not being able to access that pussy.

The difference is that I still wouldn't be Ohgi, and that counts for something.

She's Britannian though.

>nationalities and races
>what's the difference?lmao

Then you are quite a horrible person to be friends with.

Good im not your friend then.
pussy

>dark skin = black
>implying it matters in 2d
Idiots.

Both spooks m8.

Depends.

Don't worry guys, best waifu right here

She's South American

It astounds me just how much fucking territory Britannia controls.

THE SUN NEVER SETS!

Savage.

itt: no one knows that the majority of asians have dark skin

It astounds me that despite being called the Holy Britannian Empire they don't control the motherland of the Brits.

The idea of them just being able to waltz over and take over the entirety of Japan with none of the surrounding nations raising shit about it is kind of crazy when you think about it

The EU and China guaranteed their support for Japan. Britannia called them out on their bluff and actually invaded. The EU declared war and has been losinh since. The Chinese Federation just fucked off.

The backstory is that the American Revolution failed and that Napoleon won, so the Brits got kicked out to the colonies.

IIRC, the backstory is that the Japanese were surrounded by two superpowers - China and the Britannians - and so they tried to play them off each other by using their noturanium as leverage. Turns out that the Britannians and Chinese had gone behind Japan's back and already decided to Molotov-Ribbentrop Japan up. The Britannians just happened to jump the gun and cuck the Chinese out of their share of Japan, too.

The Britannian invasion of Japan was not a surprise at all but, rather, a political inevitability.