Nanatsu no Taizai 192

chapter out
mangastream.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/192/3680/1

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-17/the-seven-deadly-sins-manga-gets-new-tv-anime-series/.106573
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fraudrin BTFO

Im gonna go take a massive shit which will probably cause bleeding. You should dump the chapter while i take a dump

I can't dump at the moment.

I passed out but now im back, Ill do it in a few

Chapter seems a little short than usual

S2 announced
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-17/the-seven-deadly-sins-manga-gets-new-tv-anime-series/.106573

Place your bets, where will it end? Seeing how the arc isn't over, I guess they will rush the season to end exactly when Mel dies with an after credits scene of him waking up in the purgatory.

im down with that

and done. If you couldnt tell by the smug smile of the antagonist, hes gonna win this fight for sure

After S1, I can't quite muster up my enthusiasm, considering that A-1 will be doing it. Also, it'll probably still be a Netflix title, meaning no timely subs. I guess I'll have a new OP and ED to look forward to.

Thank You OP.
Hopefully the commandments will be defeated in 3-4 more chapters so that the story moves ahead.

Why is it so early this week?

Lol, it wasn't me to dump

isn't this the same website that announced tokyo ghoul season 3 a year ago ?

Ever heard of hollidays? Damn, that's right, even Japan has holidays and this one happens next Monday, making the magazines move a day or two earlier.

I don't think so. Too much history between those three to not have them save their friend. Whether Fraudrin gets offed for good or just driven out of the body remains to be seen though.

On another note, if Fraudrin gets offed, it would pave they way for Gowther's awakening, which seems to be a possible development. The commandments are BTFO one by one, so they need something to turn things to their favor again.

>This year's 43rd issue of Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine is revealing on Wednesday that Nakaba Suzuki's The Seven Deadly Sins manga is inspiring a new television anime series. The issue didn't give any other information about the new anime.
It's a real announcement with an actual source. You can literally download the raws on wednesday and check.

> Bushels of body hair

she's such a slut for her brother

I'm gonna miss Fraudrin. He's such an underhanded little shit, it's fun to see what he does next.

Fraudin will probably get exorcised here, he will manage to escape and he will get killed by Mel.

What a bitch.

He needs to die for best boy.

>If that's the case, then...
>LET'S RUN AWAY

second season has been airing, are you guys high?

The 4-episodes shit isn't an actual second season.

Where did niggastream manage to get such hq scans?

Is Nakaba sick? Why is the chapter so short?

powerlevels

Are you stupid?
It's not season 2, it's a 4-episode TV special.
There's a difference.

will there be nip slips?

I'm pretty sure the nips slipped when they allowed A-1 to animate the series.

> burn vs acid

>Hopefully the commandments will be defeated in 3-4 more chapters so that the story moves ahead.

The 10C are the strongest warriors of the demon clan, there is no way they'll really all lose that easily because that means there wouldn't be anything left after that, the Goddesses shouldn't be any stronger.

The art seemed a bit sketchier as well.

I love the various armors and clothes Suzuki puts on his characters.

On a similar note, you'll never be cool enough to wear a casual jacket over armor.

What if they're not the true 10 commandments?How much of a shitstorm would that cause?

I can totally see the 10C teaming up with the Sins at some point.

The true 10C are just physical manifestation of Mel's many personalities.

My uncle is Nakaba's editor, you're welcome.

Either Mel dying, or it will power through to chapter 200.

>tfw patiently waiting for Zaratras' heel turn

He's rusing them all, just you wait and see.

>that KinguXDianu episode
A-1 is shit, but that was a comfy filler

Nakaba wrote it faggot.

Didn't Gowther NTRed her and turned her into his bitch?

Pretty sure he didn't wrote 20 minutes of KinguXDiane like that.

>KinguXDianu
Friendly reminder that Diane belongs to Mel, he is the only person she worships.

Translation of that manga when?

Sure

Guila is right. Why is Veronica saying that?

It's obviously King using his power to brainwash her. But Gowther fixed that so it's cool.

Yes, that explains why she ships MelXEli right

She's terrified of Merlin's magic and boobs

>who ever said the commandments went from Truth to Charity

Let's be honest here, no way Diane can fall for King the crybaby. From the beginning of the series, she always makes it clear her type of man is strong, badass guy like Mel. If she shows any kind of affection toward him, the only explanation is he's used some kind of Kangoku Sengan style brainwashing to fuck with her mind.

Nakaba wants all his shotas to get laid by the end

King already has Helbram though.

They are simply childhood lover, are you autistic?

You're the autistic for replying to obvious bait.

>no u, I was only pretending
Lel

Do you know storyboards?

>griamore appears
>fraudrin tries to kill him
>dreyfus will use break to remove fraudrin from himself
Who said he couldnt target himself with it

>so shocked that he loses his facial hair

Doesn't make it not filler

He didn't write anime story boards for 80 minutes of content are you fucking retarded?

Why is Fraudrin so weak? If I recall correctly his power level was higher than Galan's, who stomped half of the Sins with absolutely zero effort on his part. Is it because he's using Dreyfus's body? They're gonna have a bad time once they exorcise him, though Mel will probably show up to finish him.

He likes to entertain and be entertained
He hasnt even used his commandment or magic yet

you, i like you

I doubt we'll see Fraudrin use the commandment honestly. I think the reveal is going to be saved for Gowther.

At this point how many times has Diane had her memory tampered with?

He's in Dreyfus' body. This was already addressed awhile ago.

His strength level is like half of Galan's. The total PL is an random, pointless number.

Twice. Once by King in his gaiden and then by Gowther in the manga.

Diane: 2 (from King and Gowther)
King: 2 (from falling off cliff in gaiden chapter and anime special episode #3)
Elizabeth: 1 (ambiguous event that happened as a child)
Gulia and Zeal: 1 (from Gowther)
Is that all of them?

He is the weakest commandment, just a stopgap for Gowther and right now he can't use his full power because he is in Dreyfus body. His PL is 31000. He is stronger than Galan only when he is not using his magic.

Eli also lost her memories of her previous lifes, if that counts. Hawk too.

You could say that about every single character, really.

The others aren't direct reincarnations

We just don't know who they were in the past.

WAIT ITS ALREADY FUCKING MONDAY?

Is break the most op ability

HOLY SHIT THIS WETS MY WHISTLE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This fucking guy

So is magic actually hereditary?

It seems to be somewht related to your personality, really.
Dreyfus' strong will manifests as Break, while, say, Griamore's will to protect Veronica comes off as Wall.
Zaratras and Gilthunder are actually fairly similar in personality. They're secretly bigger goofballs than Howzer is.

No, it's to do with personality + experiences.

Nakaba said personality, race and experience so it can be hereditary to an extent. Estarossa is a Demon and Meliodas' brother, he admired him and manifested Full Counter. Gilthunder is prolly the same, human who admired his dad.

When 50% of the cast has an op ability, it's really hard to say.

Infinity>Disaster>Sunshine>Snatch>Fullcounter(Mel)>Fullcounter(Est)>Break>Invasion=Link>Vain

Sunshine is not OP at all. Escanor is just powerful.

Infinity and Invasion are hax.

He's powerful BECAUSE of Sunshine.

Is Sunshine even that OP though?
It's more that the user is beyond such comparisons.

I think both Invasion and Link are way too low, mind. Invasion, could pretty much win in a single hit. Link, on the other hand, has insane potential. Just with a bunch of scrubs (And Hendy), it pretty easily blew away Meliodas, who in that state was nearly double the Grey Hendy.
Imagine that in the hands of someone who has powerful allies (And can actually take plenty of energy in). Depending if it has the same limits as something like Hunter Fest, or if it can go much higher than that, I'd put it ahead of beyond Snatch.

Sunshine is not different from regular fire attacks. He is powerful because of it but the power of his attacks is due to his high PL.

Isn't Sunshine the one that's causing his fluctuating PL in the first place? It's because of Sunshine that his PL fluctuates. The fire attacks are just add-ons.

Link can't be used to take powers from an opponent, though. It's only as strong as your strongest all(ies). In a one on one fight, Snatch would still be way more useful. They're just about equally as broken as each other.

Sunshing is basically transforming you into Superman with fireballs sure it's OP

Sunshine*