No 3X3 thread

>no 3X3 thread
Lets fix that

Why did you put eva twice?

Let's not.

Both NGE and EoE, i love it. But i should probably replace NGE with millenium actress

Eh I'll post it again.

1/6

2/2

3/3

9/9
It's somewhat unfair to have Eva and EoE but whatever.

-0.5 Big 0
-1 Juirui
7.5/9

-1 20CB
8/9

6/6

8/8 nice
3/5
3/4

Just wanna say you have great taste friend, + for Shigurui, E17, Monster, P:T and Wario Land 3. Really good taste.

6/7

2/4

++NGE, Cowboy Bebop
+EoE, Watamote, FLCL
-TTGL

++Jinrui
+Yuru Yuri, Monogatari, Milky Holmes, GuP, Big O (dropped it before the tomatoes though)

++FMA:B, Tatami, Ping Pong

>millenium actress
ew desu

+Onani, Koe no Katachi (movie hype)

++SnW
+CCS

++Bitter Virgin, Ai-Ren

++Laputa, Kiki, Disappearance
+Eve no Jikan
-Kaguya, Millenium Actress, 5cmps

++Haibane, Mushishi, PSG (best Imaishi), Disappearance, Hidamari, NGE
+Watamote

++Space Bros, Hidamari
+Nozaki

4/5
3/3
3/3
2/2
2/2 anime
2/2 manga
7/7
3/3
2/3

>Bitter Virgin, Ai-Ren
Oh cool, it's rare to see someone having read Bitter Virgin and Ai-Ren.

What's the anime with the eye-hand guy? Looks interesting.

WHY JUIRUI?

It's 20CB. It's not an anime, it's a manga.
And it's shit, don't read it. Instead, read Monster or watch the anime.

It's a funny inside joke.

Good idea, and put an actually good movie such as Paprika instead of EoE.

You should be rating

9/9 great taste as always.

Did you just assume I know what the fuck I'm doing

Liked/Watched

6/7
2/2
4/5
1/1
3/5
2/2
2/5

I apologize anons

3/3
3/5

4/6

4/5

5/5

2/3

4/6

2/3

5/5

2/2

2/2

0/1

4/5

Might as well also post my worst list.

Shit taste mate.

kino

What do you like?
I think the anime I hate the most is Lovely Complex. I've never raged at a show harder in my life.

Now & then Here & There, KnK and Human zoo don't belong on that list unless you have only seen 50 anime.

>Gantz:0
Is that out already? I've read the manga and I liked it should I watch this?

What do you hate about Lovely Complex? The manga was pretty ok, nothing bad really. I think KnK is actually pretty shit though.

5/9
4.5/9
6/9
7/9
6/9
3/8
4/7
1/5
1.5/9
2.5/8
6/12
4/8
3/8
3.5/9

5/6
3/3
2/2
3/3
5/5
3/4
9/9
4/5

and manga, though I don't read much

6/9
5.5/6
6/7
6/6
6.5/8
3/3
4/4
1/2
6/6
8.5/10
5/8
How am i supposed to rate hate 3x3s
8.5/9 but putting wonder on feels like cheating.
5/6

>putting wonder on feels like cheating.
Why? Is that also the one that's only half?

I just think that a short alongside longer works looks out of place. I do think it's really good though, so the .5 is for NGE. I really like EoE but this board has tainted my love for the actual series, and I like to think of them as a package deal.

But I have two shorts on there, Wonder, along with Jumping, and it was EoE in specifically, it was only a films 3x3

>What do you hate about Lovely Complex?
Everything. Everything about it is fucking shit. Second love story after Toradora my ass. But if I had to name one thing, it would be the male lead.

He's dense, an idiot and a fucking asshole who drags the plot to a halt, can't understand basic body language, is completely fucking retarded, has no hormones even though 5 girls openly go for his dick Then chooses to go ''meh, I'm not sure if I can be in a relationship'' with the ideal girl whom he loves being with yet completely refuses to be in a relationship for no reason. And you'd think it's because he had some bad relationship but he was forced to be in his first relationship by his friends because of how beta he is, even though everyone considers him as awesome.

No character has ever been this whiny, this much of a faggot, a complete waste of fucking air as well as making everyone suffer around him.
There's dense faggots, there's dense assholes, there's dense waste of life but then there's this piece of shit who's all three but adds in enough dense bullshit to make everyone around him feel like fucking shit.
He was made for the sole fucking purpose to be a fucking turd that won't do shit properly and make everyone suffer because of his laziness.
Did I kiss you? Sorry I WAS FUCKING ASLEEP AND FORGOT.

The worst isn't that he's a shit character, oh no, those are dime a dozen, the real kicker is that more than 3 year in show is spent DOING NOTHING because he's a fucking shithead who can't decide anything. He makes the main girl cry to the point where it's just pathetic.

More than 3/4 of the anime is him doing absolutely fuck all. It's ridiculous.
He single-handedly stopped the entire fucking show until the end.
It goes from being a very good romcom to an absolute bore for a full 20 episodes.
The entire show is as if someone wanted to make a satire of romcom by purposefully adding all these cliches but then forgot to actually make a point.

I fucking hate it.

Ah shit I thought Jumping was something else. Sorry, it's still pretty early here. EoE is a sequel movie that relies on the viewer watching the series first. Even if you're only posting the movie, it feels implied that the series is tagged along with it.

>Chihayafuru
>Vinland Saga
>Shigurui
My nigga

He also has Emanon which is cool too.
>reading the Emanon doujin on sad panda by accident when looking for exhibitionist tag and finding out there's an actual manga about the character
Really weird.

I didn't know about Emanon but I also like Berserk and Kureimoruka even though I didn't mention them. Gonna check Emanon out later.

>Kureimoruka
Claymore's kinda meh. You should read the author's previous work Angel Densetsu. It's great.
And everyone loves Berserk.

6/6
7/7
7/9
8/8
7/7
5/8
13/13

6/7
3/5
2/5
5/6
3/4
3/3
1/3

Hello friends. So I've narrowed it down and I'm set to drop Mushishi from my 3x3 after this thread.

2/9
2/5
5/9
2/2
2/7
1/4
1/2
2/3
9/10
1/7
1/4
3/4
6/6
1/2
4/6
3/6

What will you replace it?

I had to do this from my phone, so please excuse my imperfect squares.

Either Ergo Proxy, One Punch Man, Aria, Akage no Anne, Bakemonogatari or Boku no Hero Academia .

Kidding. The contenders are Nana, Kuuchuu Buranko and Nodame Cantabile. Kuuchuu Buranko would have been a shoe in but after my rewatch I realised how badly episode 2 held the series back.

Human Zoo is pretty fucking pointless. I'm much more annoyed by the presence of Mouretsu Pirates.