One Punch Man

Murata's streaming, kids. Get in here.

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

FINALLY ,GAROU IS BACK ,and ready to job?

>unleashing Cred Forums upon a mangaka
You must really hate him.

Psycho not-loli looks great

Stream threads have been happening for like 2 years.

user, there's almost always a thread when Murata's streaming, how new are you?

Also, Cred Forums is usually far better than whenever Reddit sniffs there's a stream going on and ton of idiots flow there to shitpost Murata all the time.

His precision is incredible

We finally getting back to Garou? It's been so long

She looks anorectic

I RECOGNIZE THAT SHIRT

Saitama fighting furries when

I'm sure WDM is ready to job like a good and irrelevant doggie.

say what did murata say about beerus when he referred to the catman?

Don't count out the underdog

Wolves > Dogs. It can't be helped.

I missed Murata's streams so much.

I missed that crazy bastard Garou too.

It feels like the manga hasn't been updated since forever for some reason.

lmao do people really don't read the webcomic?
Why do these fags still insist that Watchdogbum can even hope to touch goro when even Saitamakun can't?

Okay but why is Snek getting so much fucking paneltime?

Maybe read the webcomic again, since it seems like you're wrong on multiple things, user.

Garou got to train dogs much, much bigger than Watchdog in the webcomic but your bait is bad regardless user.

>when even Saitamakun can't?
Did (You) even read it?

Telling the truth is bait?
Saitama can't even hope to touch Goro and you guys know it. Saitama did some dirty trick by throwing rocks just to tag Goro's speed.

>Goro

God, I miss the times when OPM was less known and threads were devoid of stupid people. Or at least more people cared enough to post here, so that trolls were better hidden.

>Goro
>Dirty trick
Also you know that was AFTER he transformed right?

he got weaker when he transformed retard. santana even said so that he's stronger when Guru was using techniques instead of relying on raw sterngth

To be fair Garou is crazy fast even now.

I don't know, I expect him to duke it out with WDM using all martial arts knowledge he has. The tournament as a background is not a coincidence.

Any chapter with psycho loli is great, can't wait to see more of her.

Yeah, and that was also AFTER Saitama punched a fucking hole in his face and his power was leaving him. Read the fucking webcomic.
I kinda want to see a montage Garou fighting other martial artists and seeing what techniques he's aquired

>those names
I want to see the Purgatory Abyss fist.

How about when Goro was using techniques and santana can't even hope to touch him but when he transformed santana was dodging him and easily touching him eventhough he can't before goro transformed. you're fucking dumb.

I want to fuck Garou. N-no homo.

He really needs to change his shirt already.

>How about when Goro was using techniques and santana can't even hope to touch him but when he transformed santana was dodging him and easily touching him eventhough he can't before goro transformed
What the fuck am I even reading? I assume you're taking about when he was didging Saitama's punches before he started to transform into a huge bulky monster. But he was already transformed after he beat Golden Sperm, that's why Saitama said what was that "monster costume" he was wearing. Read the webcomic again

He was losing to Santana even after he defeated Golden sperm. Saitama was beating him up until he remembers to use techniques instead. Techniques > his transformations.

new fag detected

Cred Forums always posts the streams. Cred Forums dicks around with each other but when it comes to Murata they actually do respect his artwork, and thus the chat room is pretty civil

Did he say when he's starting up again

Her sister is better

Shin'ichirō Miki, he is gonna make the Snek scenes enjoyable once Season 2 comes out.

Ugh, Garou's still a thing? I haven't read in ages but this whole hero hunter crap is just so boring. What the hell happened to this manga? It's called One Punch Man and Saitama's barely been a focus since that shitty arc happened.

Huh. Your taste is ass backwards.

Saitama is getting more panel time than Garou these days and the majority find this mini-arc boring and want to get back to Garou instead.

>Pretty much this
Let this filler bullshit end and let Garou get back to kicking ass

Oh god, Saitama's STILL at the tournament? This entire arc is just awful. Can't this crap just end already?

>Blonde
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate his old color scheme compared to the new one too.

>yfw there are still people who are confused about his hair color

He should've gotten a volume cover ages ago.

His volume cover is next most likely.
Then he'll get a second one in him monster form down the line