>Celeste Andrews

Other urls found in this thread:

dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gyakuten_sayonara_home_run_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>go out of your way to remove the lesbian subtext from a minor character
>increase the homo pandering between Phoenix and Edgeworth
Fujos won.

kek

>Simultaneously increase fanservice with sidekick and li'l loli.

I think the real answer here is the Japanese love teasing lesbians but hate ACTUAL gay women.

"Your [PENIX WRONG]."

At least the level of cuteness of Maya and Pearl was increased a billionfold. Holy shit are they cute in this.

she's back!

I swear to fucking christ, I'm going to kill someone if I don't get a Pearl-Mia x Maya doujin.

Rayfa when?

We'll be lucky if they ever make Trials and Tribulations

>lucky if they continue to rape my favorite series

I'm enjoying it. Matt does jack shit, but he still has more villainous presence than anime Manfred.

If they don't fuck up the finale we'll get quite a decent adaptation of 2-4.

Eh. So far this series is 7/10 at its best moments, but it improved ever since they started adapting JfA. 2-2 was fine, 2-3 had good finale and 2-4 is decent so far, though should have one more episode for actual cross-examination of Andrews and Powers's testimony.

They managed to salvage Turnabout Big Top into something entertaining. I have to give them credit for that.

Yeah, 2-3 was overall good and they even improved some key elements of it (Regina's scene with Acro at the end). The only problem with it was that since Moe wasn't lying and right away testified what happened, Franziska turned out to be an idiot for not preparing any explanation for flying defendant.

She seemed to be operating under the assumption that Max really CAN fly.

>in a world where channeling a spirit literally turns someone into that spirit's original human form, a man flying is absurd

People can't fly, user. That's ridiculous!

Uncensored loli pussy.

>I am counting on you, ace attorney
Fucking really?

Who was the lesbian?

Adrian. It's even more obvious in this NSFW link.

dynasty-scans.com/chapters/gyakuten_sayonara_home_run_2

In original game, Celeste wasn't Adrian's sister but a mentor who she tried to imitate.

Personally things they haven't fucked up: first half of 1-2 (especially Phoenix's first meeting with Maya); 1-3; first half of 1-4 (but completely fucked up Manfred); 2-2 was fine albeit culprits were even more transparent; 2-3 was fine albeit you can't not improve upon the case; and they are doing fine with 2-4, except fine by this anime's standards, so far I only liked replacing Lotta with Larry, it werks and I like Larry.

I would rate this anime overall a 5/10. It doesn't do games justice, animation is an absolute crap, but if you've played first games long time ago and see no replay value, then you'll even have extra rare flavor bits here and there along with essentially getting wiki articles animated.

But I wouldn't want same team to adapt Trials and Tribulations.

I can't believe they pulled a Sailor Uranus and Neptune moment and it wasn't even the english version that did it.

I don't know

Woah, I don't like the adaptation now.

The only figures you can get right now are some crappy little gashapons and prize figures of Wright-o and Edgeworth that are scalped to hell and back. Wright's getting a Figma soon, at least.

It's even weirder because Adrian isn't all that blatant about it.

>Truly you are an Ace Attorney
BRAVO
R
A
V
O

What's even weirder is that it really was nothing but subtext in the original, so by changing it they're actually confirming it

>Manfred
oh God that was horrible, Winston Payne in 3-1 could be more intimidating.

People like to think their fujo or /u/ conjectures are canon.

I mean, people can't possibly be close to each other and not fuck, am I right?

If A.A. wasn't lesbian then why would they even bother changing them to be sisters?

So why bother changing the relationship like that, especially when the franchise has the likes of Aura and Armstrong?

It got even better at the end when Fransizka gave her couple of advices how to improve her self-esteem

Probably Adrian being emotionally dependent on her mentor is something kids would have hard time comprehending, so it was probably done to also shorten explanation of their relationship by just making them sisters.

>"She taught me how to use the whip and said I should show you what I have learnt."

Have you bullied a smug loli today?

How can she be such a bitch and so adorable?

>something kids would have hard time comprehending
Kids watch this?

Isn't it on some for kids timeslot?

It is, but I seriously don't know why a show/game about murder, suicide, and fucking courtroom drama would ever target children as a demo. But the games somehow do it. in b4 "all cartoons are for kids"

>Armstrong
I really want to see how a T&T anime would depict Armstrong

>Billowing robes animation
>The entire courtroom probably got full view of her underwear

What the hell. That is just dumb. The point is, dependent personality disorder is a real-life personality disorder. Adrian doesn't even need to be a lesbian for her mentor, she just based her reason to exist on her, and when she suicide, her world got broken. They think the audience are to stupid to understand that? Or too lazy to explain it?

4 episodes and the anime can't let Phoenix do anything slightly dickish, like gloat over defeated Franziska or drove annoying Samurai fanboy to tears, let alone traumatize person with disorder

>gloat over defeated Franziska
desu i'm glad that's not it because it led to Franziska apeshit and whipping the piss out of Phoenix

>they actually removed best girl from the series
How is the last case going? I lost interest in the series a while ago.

Maya was never removed from the series

But Trucy hasn't even shown up yet

They will just cram her in somehow if there is S3 and so on.

how did they remove her?

they skipped the banana case

that's retarded

Trucy is indirectly mentioned in the 1st OP.

How?

crayon drawing on some pavement

it's how they story boarded this anime.

not as retarded as banana case

She never was even close to best girl