Shokugeki no Souma

New episode out

ded anime

Is this the part where Soma becomes more mature?

Seems like it. Based on the first part it looks like he can't just do his usual "I'm the MC" routine.

Also doujins when?

Oh yea, he gets pushed in pretty hard; its the closest he's probably ever come to actually failing at something.

This is not in the manga isn't it?

KUROKOOOOOOOOO

>tfw Urara wins the Takumibowl.

HUUSSSSS

I thought that was Megumi for a second then I remembered she existed.

Why is he so based?

He is clearly a Christian.

He isn't.

What is going on here?

Worth the wait

Can anyone make a webm of the highspeed floor scrubbing please?

> joined a new restaurant kitchen this month
> still haven't memorized the entire menu yet

> Soma joins an upscale restaurant kitchen
> Memorizes the menu in a couple days

Even though I don't have this looming fear of failing out of a school my life revolves around, it still feels kinda bad man.

fixed it called it

Is this an anime only scene? I dont remember seeing this in the manga

Yeah, they added shots of Alice's, Takumi's and Hayama's stagiaire.

He doesn't look very happy.

Kinda wondering how the other stagiaire's are going, is more time given to them in the manga at all?

Nope. Just Souma with a one/two panels on meat, Megumi and smoke I think.

Not at all, if anything the anime actually gave them more screen time.

That's part of what makes the arc work though, if everyone got time it would drag it out, as is it's a really short and sweet arc.

So at what chapter did it end?

Risa Taneda's said she's doing ok and the illness isn't life threatening, so that's some pretty good news for a season 3 if it happens

Souma's like a fucking tar baby. They spent a week basically shitting on him and he just stood there, took it, and is going to blitz their little competition like it wasn't even a thing. I think he thrives on being shat on. Joichiro must have been literal Hell to work around.

Man from what i heard from my uncle is that the kitchen is such a fierce environment, like the anime said its very competitive and stressful but if you have the right mentality you will gain alot

>anime-original Ginservice
Based

It's stated the jou expected him to give up, at some point in their competitions, due to defeat after defeat and the obvious skill gap.

But at some point, jou realised the normal "I feel bad because I can't accomplish what I try" condition humans have doesn't exist in souma. He's not an exceptionally talented chef. He just doesn't have that wiring in his brain.

This is what i like about Shokugeki no Souma as a shounen-type series. It's actually a shounen where the main character doesn't have a super special ability from birth that makes him better than anyone, his special ability is literally being able to work hard to improve.

>No beautiful legs.
>Kinda derpy face

At least we got the thighs.

At the sane time though, he takes failing exceptionally hard as, in Jouichirou's words he doesn't have that mental cushion. If he actually does fail at something important, even if he ultimately gets to keep going it's liable to be a major shock to him.

That fucking face.

>"i wanna be the very best(...)"

>Implying Ash can improve in any way, shape or form

Please do not compare Souma to Ash

They spent too much time with the finals, this arc feels so refreshing in comparison.

We see a few panels of Ryou and the Buttbros, and Smoke too with the failing restaurant.

>going without sleep for a week
Sasuga Soma.

I hope we'll see the corrected delinquents, their new tempura dish, and whatever Smoke does that I don't recall, respectively.

Ash is one of the few MCs with no plot armor.

And they actively have to come up with ways for him to lose. Like the one time he got too strong and they had to pull a Darkrai and Latios out of their asses.

>mimicking and learning from one of the best chef in the world since childhood
>not super special

If souma was from a normal family, he wouldn't even get past the 1st ep.

I like how the ending of the episode is basically what happened in S1

True, but just like his dad said he has no talent for cooking. Everything he knows was learned by hard work.

Level grinding against one of the world's greatest is actually a pretty good explanation for why someone starts out pretty damn good at what they do, though.

That, combining the main rival with the love interest, and th format allowing for circumstances where the outcome of a fight doesn't have to be win or lose (Soma vs. Erina) are some of the more interesting starting elements of the series

Souma actually stressed out, such a rarity.

Is Souma the only first year that wouldn't have been absolutely trashed by Shinomiya's?

How would Pajeet and Erina have fared?

This is the rare sight of Souma feeling pity, lasting only a few minutes before working like a chinese student in a top private high school.

the looks they give each other make me so fucking hard.

I think both of them would have been fine. Ryou probably would've made it too, seeing it as just another challenge. They've all got innate instincts for cooking where as Souma has to learn through trial and error.

I want souma to fuck me

Erina has zero problems with high end restaurants like Shino's. The only question is the clash of her personality and Shinomiya's. The restaurant itself is no problem.

Erina please control yourself

Erina was raised in an environment full of people like Shino, they are the type of cook she is accustomed to dealing with. Her haughty attitude might grate on his nerves but her skills would be more than adequate for any task given to her.

Turned off the audio whenever she opened her mouth.

alice pls

>Alice
>Caring about Souma

>implying caring has anything to do with carnal desire

Then
>Alice
>Waiting to fuck souma

Alice is being fucked by Ryou.

Alice has a superior gaijin dick already I don't think she will interested in Souma's.

Will they fuck it up?

Honestly it looks fucked up as it is compared to how he tends to look after, so probably

They've managed to fuck up literally everything else this season so yeah probably

L'etoile anime/OVAs when?

Shinomiya is the exactly type of person Erina would show respect to. I feel like he's the type that would try to get under her skin though.

It's worth remembering that Shinomiya was already tsundere for Souma at this point though.

I like that the Shino's staff from stagiaire has shown up in Etoile now.

ded thread

as likely as S3, so never

source

Erina would have been fine but I think other than her or Souma it'd have to be someone that worked in a restaurant like Ryou or the Aldinis. Although Ryou would last about five seconds if he started screaming.

I miss Erina.

I miss S1's EDs too.

Are they friends now.

She is probably a Central's bitch.

Holy crap, how many years did the stagiere took?

2 weeks.

I thought it was a month and they went to 4 places?

Pretty sure it was two weeks.

Can you shop all the males as black and change the Brazzers for BLACKED . COM, I want to trigger autists.

Also try to use the quality in and not the one in (Is this one streamed or something?)

Reread the first page of chapter 116 it says that you go to 4 places 1 week each

calm down, meat

Does Souma ever sleep?

Alice likes to experiment with variety

I need a webm of Yukihira flying over the sea of vegetables.

How does this guy keep getting away with serving restaurant style fast food at a gourmet, fine dining event and never get penalized.

His dish against Mimasaka seemed legit.

I wish Souma changed into a chef uniform for shokugekis and such. Even his father did it.

prime shot for a "cooking was a mistake" -Souma image

He meditates.

Cause his dad wasn't repping anything. Souma wears his diner's uniform as a kind of "fuck you" to the snobs at Tootsuki.

The Yukihira uniform is his chef outfit -- he prizes getting to represent his diner

A month. We only saw 2 weeks.

He's representing his dad's restaurant when he cooks. Souma is extremely proud of his family diner. Takumi is actually the same way, the outfit he wears is his Trattoria's uniform.

The Yukihira uniform is his chef outfit -- he prizes getting to represent his diner

It's not a "fuck you", Souma is absolutely obsessed with his diner. He keeps wearing that as his uniform well past the point that there should be any kind of a grudge with Tootsuki (which as it turns out is exactly the kind of environment Souma thrives in)

>skills

Bitch can't cook, she'd be worthless in Shinomiya's kitchen.

Meanwhile, he doesn't even wear the school uniform to classes.

It's absolutely a "fuck you". Every time he wears it he reminds everyone else (barring Ryou and the Aldinis) that they're students and that he came up in the trenches serving real customers in a real dining establishment doing the job they're in school just figuring out how to do. That is a total "fuck you".

She still cooks better than Souma, cuck

180 chapters in and she's still better

Then his head would be up his ass because by this point he's been proven very, very wrong about that on multiple occasions, and Souma isn't stupid.

There's more students than that btw. Houjou and gigganigga are another two.

In truth, most students who have parents running a restaurant they are likely to inherit, have probably worked in it.

He sleeps when he cooks and cooks when he sleeps.

Not a chance Megumi

i want to kiss lucie's tummy

oui merci~

I want to kiss every character voiced by Arai.

Can't wait for A WHOLE MOTHERFUCKING QUAIL

Lucie is the best Arai has ever sounded.

It was certainly different while still being clearly her.

Would like to see Urara cook instead of being MC.

Well, she did an omurice for the Aldinis in the OVA I guess.

I thought this was popular, why is the thread so dead?

Best alumni returns next week

are two elite 10 enough to screw in a light bulb?
this scene worries me

But there's just one elite ten there.

But we already saw Dojima this episode, in his nude glory no less.

The anime designs fail to capture how beautiful Souma is.

The anime designs are overall inferior to the manga

i don't think two husbands that are elite 10 with happy wives are enough to screw in a light bulb

>My feet hurt.
>This places smells.
>I wish I was back home smelling cinnamon sticks.

*smelling shit

I don't know but one is enough to screw me

He looks hotter in the manga

S3 NEVER.

E10 ANIMATED NEVER

That reminds me, pic related was from the BDs.

Try to find your Elite.

Dumping 183 full color.

Thanks!

It's weird, discussion for it seems kind of dead everywhere but especially here.

Well fair enough, they could've made them look like mooks but I could find all of them so there might be a chance to see them animated

Manga threads are more alive than this but they still aren't as alive as they used to be

Azami is the reason for the most part but people who dropped the manga for him are truly retarded, It's still as good as before

Will Hisako punch you while she moves on her sleep?

Around what chapter would the manga be for the current season?

Next episode?

111 or 112.

>watching Fairy Tail with food

Most definitely but he's still a joy to watch in the anime.

Thanks

>bear meat burg
Might be good

Also, how are the TOC rankings for SnS lately? I haven't kept up

They will probably end it on chapter 116.

This episode ended at the end of 112

Why is Pacha so huge

Is there I place where I can find all the chapters in full color? I can find them in sections, but not all in one place

Also, still waiting for my Megumi charms- I want to believe

This week SnS ranked 9. Train chapter ranked 2 if I remember correctly.

>we want the fujobux
I guess after a medley of Erina in cute outfits the pendulum had to swing back

I've always wondered if the earrings sword uses are real they are always used in manga

Sometimes can be first or second on rankings and the next one at 7 or 8. So at the top or in the middle usually.

>Train chapter ranked 2
Nice

What a flat ass.

Nobody can claim SnS isn't equal opportunity
Good, fucking loved the train chapter

What a creepy fuck
I never liked him much but now he is simply trying too hard

How lewd.

I'm also interested if anyone knows.

That's all.

what a Hambearger

I think they were on goddess up to a point, but then the site's team announced they were removing the raws later and haven't heard anything since. There's a Google Drive link floating around but maybe that's only for the tankobon extras.

I upload the raws every week in the Goddess. Don't know about the English chapters.

I appreciate Kuga being there erasing the edge.

Man the ending of this chapter was so Naruto x Sasuke. Souma telling Hayama he "went dark" and Hayama going emo. I hope it doesn't ever get any close to that contrived bullshit

I want to see Souma announcing that he'll whup Hayama's ass but forget about the Shokugeki and Kuga stamping his feet squealing in rage

Never ever, Souma is a destroyer of edge

It was rape.

SASUGA ONII-SAMA
A
S
U
G
A

ONII-SAMA
N
I
I
-
S
A
M
A

Why did it take 100 chapters for Erina to actually start to appear regularly and have more of a presence in the series?

I think it's because the power gap between her and souma. She was always shown to be on another level with souma, so in the first 100+ chapters the main focus was to show how souma trying to close the gap with her, while introducing other characters as well. Thus lessening her appearances.

UraraMC x Takumi OTP

Kuga is Alice.

L-Lucie time?

Ruined.
I'd drop it if I was watching the anime.

Makes sense.

So is he on her level at this point?

eh, I'll make due, thanks user

I would say he is getting there but since we don't have her cooking since literally never we can't be sure.

hey /sns/fags, I'm trying to come up with a dinner I'm making for my parents featuring lamb or pork and apples and I'm coming up short on ideas.

One idea I had after something posted in a previous thread was a tonkatsu (breaded pork cutlet) with a spicy apple "ketchup" but Im worried that's too weird for my really vanilla parents (plus I don't have a blender)

what's Goddess?

Try the pork and potato thing from episode 1

Secret club.

That was just mushroom mashed potatoes wrapped in bacon and we're trying to eat healthy lately, which rules out bacon. Pork itself however is pretty lean in the US

They started the weekly color chapters in jump + for the final chapters of the election.

Apparently, you can get some of the earlier stuff in color tank re-releases, but no one has ever scanned those to my knowledge.

damn. how can a weenie such as myself get in? I post to /cgl frequently but just lurk here, /co and /ck

I'm not a Hayama hater, but I did laugh at him looking grumpy in that factory or whatever for his stagiaire shot in the anime.

No, you can't because they didn't release the early chapters in full color yet. They will probably release them only after the manga ends.

Please lurk more.

So, if Erina and Hayama fucked and had a kid, would that child not be the epitome of culinary eugenics?

Makes sense, I guess the last time she cooked was a PSD omake so that won't say a whole lot.

I think Pajeet was best in his earlier appearances where he actually seemed pretty chill.

you got it boss

Hayama is good only around Alice trolling him.

This may or may not be why Hayama is being made to rematch Souma right now

Would Azami allow this?

No, she has to have a baby with Souma because that's the only way Azami can mix his genes with his beloved senpai.

Well, HE has a good nose but he is also a poo in the loo so maybe not.

Curry or the apple risotto?

Why did someone say s2 was 1cour.

Because it is.

Because is confirmed to be 1 cour.

Allow it? Azami would probably demand it.

A perfect sense of taste and smell? It's everything he could possibly want in a tool/grandchild

To my knowledge, he's not racist like 90% of this site is, just an elitist. I guess when fans see one similarity in someone they admire, they project the other on them

was there an apple curry? The risotto was the first thing I thought of, but for the sake of art I don't allow myself to completely rip off other people's ideas. Plus I never liked the idea of fruit risottos.

Maybe baked apples stuffed with italian pork sausage?

So it's ending next episode? Seriously?

Are they rushing this arc? Fucking bad, it was the best on the manga.

Yes.

Is Takumi the only open bowl?

Souma and Erina is a given.
Ryou and Alice are engaged.
Akira only has eyes for Jun, he is also an asshole.
Isami has Bianca back home.
Marui has meganekko.
Buttbros have each other.
Smoke only needs to notice Ryouko.

pajeet needs to be put in the loo

Megloomy

He'll get megumi

I don't think it's even open anymore, Megumi is pretty much taking it.

yeah, it's ending with the end of stagiaire. Expect the end to be Souma coming back to the dorm and accepting his shokugekis with some original scenes of the other characters when the credits roll over the animation.

they've had no fucking interactions

Did you miss the last chaps and the CD drama/novels?

And even so, for we have seen, it's still the closest girl to him.
Dude it's too focused on cooking.

>soma actually being a MC
>it's the second to last episode ever since s3 is fucked

>Dude it's too focused on cooking.

Is this trolling? I literally flipped a shit when Azami was introduced because it meant the manga wasn't just about cooking anymore

It never was just about cooking though?

There was some kind of paper that actually had Takumi's type of girl in it.

>A girl with good/beautiful manners.

Or something of the likes I also had Isami's but I can't find it.

As expected of a gentleman.

What the hell was this?

imagine if she was sent to a buddhist sanctuary where she needed to prepare food for hundreds of vegetarians

The mountain man who taught Meat his secrets. That was actually in the manga.

Definitely megumi.

Also, you only have those two? No other characters?

Megumi and Hisako fit. Meat is disqualified.

iirc, what that user has came from some special Aldini bros thing, so yeah, it was just them.

Is anyone else a bit upset that Isami didn't turn out to be an evil little gremlin in fat guy's body like he originally seemed to be in the beginning? Him being Takumi's chill brother seems a bit boring

Meanwhile, Kurokiba was hilarious when he was all bipolar, swapping back and forth between half-asleep and psychotic when least expected, but now that he's just edgy 24/7 it's kind of dull

Yeah, just those two because the novels. And the paper also had Shino's birthday because Etoile too.

Honestly I have never cared about either of them

I liked Kurokiba a lot before but ehh, he is getting boring.

Watching Kitchen Nightmares is a real learning experience. A lot of chefs wind up turning into alcoholics because the pressure in the kitchen is so bad - there's even organisations set up specifically to help spread awareness.

Meat was taught a secret heating technique

he reminds me why people hate edgy characters

Yeah, and the reason for Alola this time is there is no league. If it were any other region he should be first by now considering he got second place in Kalos.

eh, Ryou still swaps to half asleep plenty.

The panel of him and Souma calmly discussing the Nakiris got a chuckle out of me too.

I actually could see Souma and Ryou becoming legitimately best buds by the end of the series

Ryou got boring because he was separated from his waifu for too long

I figured that was Souma and Takumi. It's amazing how quickly Takumi failed at being Souma's rival. He couldn't even beat Subaru and hasn't had a battle since

Where is Nene and Kuga?

Since Kuga obviously doesn't wear a skirt, Nene is the one next to Tsukasa.

Subaru is tough to beat because of his trace bullshit. Souma could only beat him because he was one of the few that could improvise while cooking and not completely fuck his dish up. Takumi only had his one match against Souma and that was a draw.

Nene is next to Tsukasa. Note the proper sitting pose.

Plus you can see the blonde in Kuga's hair

I was mainly focusing on the hair to distinguish and not the clothing, and in the picture, Nene's hair is split color like Kuga, so that threw me off

Alice, Pajeet, Ryou, Souma and Erina would all trash the giganigga.

It's just proof that Takumi was small time.

Updated

Am I the only one heavily shipping Souma x Hisako ?

After their work together they seem to get along pretty well, with none of that tsun bullshit that Erina has.

The shit that Erina has is not really Tsun, She really hated him, At best you can say tat she was tsun for his food,

Why is Erina so shit? She is hands down the worst girl in the whole series. Fortunately Souma is not interested in her at all.

Well shit that is definitely them, didnt expect them to actually show them. Normally they would just be shadow figures or something.

Well to be fair, Souma is not interested in anything except food.

He probably hasn't even fapped once in his life.

Are they at the Stagiare whatever it is arc? I dropped the show but will only pick it back up to see Souma and Hisako together.

Except he's pretty fixated on getting her to acknowledge him and admit his cooking tastes good.

This episode and arc seemed to do that for a lot of people.

I bet none of them fapped, maybe just curry to his mom.

Me. I know chances of it happening is ultra thin to none, but I can't help it. Hisako is best waifu.

>Those Alice pantsu

That was last week, and they were cute. This week is Shinomiya.

Good, good.

Is Hisako a cuck? Would she watch soma fucking erina from her corner of the room, or would she join in the action?

I don't know where you are going with this. Hisako doesn't like Souma romantically. Or are you assuming she's into Erina?

>assuming
none of that is necessary, she's full waylon smithers

I just realized the Polar Star communication system was probably installed by the dorm matron using funds from the Shokugekis as a security system to stop Jouichirou from nailing every girl with a pulse in the dorm

>pulse
Other legumes as well?

Best girl, such a shame she is pretty much discarded as endgame, I hope at least one short story arc of Souma saving her from her dad.

Meat's trash mate. Her only trait is lusting after the MC's cock for the 30 seconds she is on screen. Literallly can't name anything else, that's her entire character.

She also wants Erina.

>Make an attractive character
>Make her mother a better, sexier version of her, making the daughter obsolete

>Make a Scandinavian character
>Give her an American accent

Why would anyone do this? Well, the Scandinavian languages sound like if a German tried to speak after getting a lobotomy, so I understand why they'd avoid an authentic Scandinavian accent

Yes. JC staff just cannot emulate Tosh's artwork. Not that it's impossible, they just have shit staffing. They did pretty well with Prison School.

nobody outside of europe cares about their special snowflake nationalities

i want Alice spin-off 100eps of her doing cute things on her own.

>Sniff
>You touch your butthole, don't you?

You know half of those episodes would just be her getting assfucked by Ryon

You can make Oyakodon with both.

I remember when E10 first appeared, everyone thought Kuga gonna be a total edgelord, because for some reason he looked sulky and angry as fuck on E10 introduction page Then he turned out to be some sort of genki and everyone were like "wut".