Anime has ruined me

Anime has ruined me.
>26 years old
>Suddenly desire an anime style highschool romance (even though that's not how it works in real life anyway)
>Will never get it
>Will never get a cute girl who likes weeb stuff too

Why is this allowed? Why isn't a cute weeb loving girl just falling into my lap?

When you die you will get reborn as the protagonist of a wish fufillment anime.

Go to fucking conventions dumbass. Not every girl there is there with a boyfriend, you might even get laid. Like shit, i had trouble sleeping one night at Magfest because the people in the room right next to mine were having a loud as fuck three-way

Girls grow old, the fact you seek a normalfag path of life means you 1. haven't achieved balance or 2. cast off all unnecessary influences.

Many oldfags treat that path of number 2, but 1 can realistically be achieved, though you aren't getting 100% cute 3D girl, there's /fit/ and a tonne of other boards for that to get there.

Interesting. Tell us more.

Also pretty much nails it, not sterotyping that girls into anime are as anti-social / awkward as us, but even 2D protagonists need to put themselves out there. It's just 3D is were the draft copies occur that get dumped on the cutting floor.

>Implying I simply want to get laid again
Not true user, I am just bored and would like to have a connection with a female with similar interests to me.

Hoshimemo anime fucking when? I've been waiting forever

Reality is just a shitty game.
VR is really taking off. Get rich, get VR, anime will be ours without a few years.

Even when you find a weeb girl, it's very likely she'll have such a distant taste from your own that the novelty would run off instantly. Just work with whatever you can find.

>wanting 3D

>weeb girl
>eight million problems
>still a woman too

>regular girl
>still a woman
This is impossible

10 years of being a shut in going on Cred Forums and watching anime without any forbidden thoughts like that, that surely must be longer than most, right?

Maybe I should just go to Japland and pray that all of the cuties aren't taken.

Is blogging allowed now? I'm not up-to-date with the board culture

Fuck no

No.
This thread is going to be hopefully gone in like 30 minutes.

Gross who wants to fuck the acne ridden tumblr land whales that attend anime conventions. Anime is a hobby for social outcasts you won't find any girls that rank higher than 5/10

A cute weeb girl fell into my lap at 27. We read through Hoshimemo together early in our relationship.

Your year will come next year.

how did that happen?

>tfw you can't retcon your past to give yourself a cute childhood friend

>I won't ever be in highschool again
Just kill me
I'm so stupid for wasting those years on books instead of girls
>I won't ever go back to college, either
GAAAAAH

virtual reality is approaching, user. just hold out a few more years

What should one do to make the most out of college?

>3dpd blogging thread
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Oh fuck off you