youtube.com/watch?v=A4S6dNvHBYI
youtube.com/watch?v=WXWDTb73AeE
youtube.com/watch?v=OUoA0xyW_vc
jkwaveblog.com/2016/09/15/album-susumu-hirasawa-ash-crow-mp3-320-kbps/
youtube.com/watch?v=fjwfsS1-D0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not over until i say so.
ONE PUNCHHHHHH

Will the second season be animated better?

It will be hard for it not to be

Was it rape?

my eyes from the shitty ass animation or the girl?

Why the fuck is this shit allowed, dude? This anime is complete garbage and there are still people who think it's a 10/10?????????

I'm a huge fan of Berserk, but this is just an abomination and it must be allowed to DIE.

nobody thinks it's a 10/10 most people only watched it fully for the potential memes that it gives out.

No season 2 next year.

you would be surprised by the things I've read

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A CLOCK

>2016

Who made this and who allowed it?

The only people who think its good have never read the manga.

Berserk is a manga first and foremost. You read Berserk, you dont watch it.

Studio Millepensee, the visionaries who gave us Teekyu

And what did Gemba do?

Truck user
Truck

Reminds me of the last Hobbit movie.
How the fuck do they get away with this shit.

I just want Hai Yo. Wasn't the ost supposed to be out around now?

So when this series is done, will anime studios look at this animation style as something to avoid like the fucking plague or what?

came to pose this as a daily reminder

webbum version

at least schierke will play a big part in 2017, i guess....

nope they will try and improve on it.
The japs think 3D is the way to go because of disney.

We can only hope.

Unfortunatly since its Berserk it might be successful though. In that case we might end up seeing even more of it.

>at least schierke will play a big part in 2017, i guess....

Gee, I sure love that they will defile another one of my favorite characters with this absolute crap adaptation!

>VERY fast whoro divign at incredible hihg speed

>those five dudes wearing the grey vest who all turn their heads at the exact same time

Think they'll be updating it for BDs?

They didn't even bothered with desyncing the animation. This is sub-amateur level.

extremely doubtful. it was their first project, they probably didn't know jack shit when they started out and it became very clear they were learning along the way.

>there's cute aoba-chan over at GEMBA reading modeling for dummies 101

BLOOD AND GUTS AND GUTS AND BLOOD AND

>IT'S FUCKING REAL

O M G
M
G

what the fuck

they finally used Ash Crow and then let the song's climax hit during that shitty conversation between joachim and nina?

what a waste

MUH BERSERKER ARMOR
MUH LOLI WITCH

AAAAAAAA

between this and prisma Illya I´m starting to lose hope in animation studios
what the fuck were they thinking? this is not QUALITY due to lack of budget. this is just lazy

laugh and laugh and laugh

when animators work like slaves do you really think they want to put some effort?
not only that i think they purposely do shit for Tv so that they can sell their blu-rays. Just a new way to go around piracy.

Are Millepensee and Gemba the new Gonzo?

how true is this "animators work like slaves" meme I hear about from time to time?
Also, aren´t the 3D models supposed to require 100 times less effort that animating? isn´t that the strong point of this ugly shit?

>Season 2 confirmed
>Season 2 confirmed
>Season 2 confirmed

plzno

wow i'm glad this shit show is finally over
>NEXT ARC IN 2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAASDDSGHFGSHDJHKGHDF
JUST LET IT END

YAMERO

>Caska's face

No, 3D models save the effort of drawing things right, they are automatically "on modell" all the time. Animating a 3D model is still slow and painful. Top of the world animators, I.E. Disney/Pixar, will take a full day of work for 1-2 seconds of animation, and no one expects them to do more, because that's the time it takes when you want to make shit look good.

Hey they actually made her brown in the OP.

Funny

The entire series looks and smells like something brown too!

DUN DUN DUNNNN
DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUNNNN
DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUNNNN
DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUNNNN
DUN DUN
BLOOD AND GUTS AND GUTS AND BLOOD AND GUTS AND
Garbage.

>The worst possible music for the scene
>PS1 quality Zodd
>Nina had more screen time this arc than Guts, pointless shit that could've been cut
>Grifith's face

I don't know what the fuck is going on, how and why, why is Miura allowing this? How can this promote the manga? People who watch this will feel digusted and never touch the manga, r-right? Japs can't possibly be enjoying this

Well, it is SO BAD that anyone familiar with the manga is screaming their displeasure with the anime, so there's that side to advertising. We're doing it for free.

At least we'll finally have Schierke in animated form.

Hate and disappointment can come afterwards.

>Reminds me of the last Hobbit movie.
?

Copypasting.

literally only 5 characters repeated over and over with the same animation at the same time

3.5/5 overall. I enjoyed this. I'm looking forward to the next season/cour.

Who the FUCK allowed this

I figured you meant garbage that never should have happened.

Your reason doesnt make sense.

That too.

But the point was that entirety of Hobbit 3rd movie had like 3 elf models and 3 orc models made and just copypasted ad infinitum for the final battle.

It was OK. Did you expect someone to replicate 1:1 Miura art?

Oh well, you are right. The thing is that I am so pissed at Mozgus/Zodd I want it all to burn.

for a still frame, why not?

Which qt would you pay for seqs

now that i think about it, they should have done a tracing there.

Luca.

lizard man

looks retarded in the manga too, faggot

The managa page is a surreal one, but the one in the anime just looked off.

>original, dated material doesn't looks good
>therefore modern adaptation should look bad

He looks like a girl in the manga

He looks like a mongoloid here
Kinda like a retarded maise williams

All the fucking season was horrible, you expected something better?

This fucking anime has made me bother to read the manga because slowly scrolling through pages is more entertaining then this shit goddamn.

no klang.wav?

The only good thing this show did was convince me to read the manga

Gonna have to narrow it down a bit

DO YOU WANT TO SUCK MY COCK

vocaroo.com/i/s1G4Ho5PrVDx

On the bright side, it can only have two more seasons, since Season 3 would be the boat season and then there wouldn't be enough left to adapt.

Episode 12 was okayish, but maybe it's because I literally skipped 11 episodes and adjusted my expectations appropriately.

Berserk deserves the very best, and yet this is the filth that we're given.

this is hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=3aVP0b31TdU

Just listen and make the pain go away...

They literally copy pasted them at the same pace

>3 groups of quadruplets fleeing in terror

She reminds me of clementine from the walking dead....and she reminded me of the feels god damn it

>tfw no qt griffith to cuddle with

But it isn't over

man iam fuking bummed its over.

as much as i hated the lack of quality. the story makes it all up even seeing it shitty animated.

See you in Sping 2017.

Is it Spring? That seems early but I guess they could slap it together by then.

>they're making more
fuck

when I read that scene, I imagined all silence except for a classical strings section, to emphasise Griffith's godly nature, and it fit with the idea that Guts, the Kushans, and the knights all stopped fighting to stare in awe and silence

instead DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

then this shitit's amazing how they manage to fuck up scenes so badly

The redhead

Hopefully they'll listen to all the fan black lash about the animation and actually try next season, I doubt it though.

Does the nip audience even care?

Favorite fight? Rosine fight for me

I'd imagine so, all the feedback I've seen is negative and its all due to the animation. I thought the fight against Father Mozgus was pretty decent tho.

is it spring yet?

it should be but we know how these things can turn out

What astonishes me isn't the same model repeating over and over, but the fact that the people animating this scene had each repeating model move in sync. Just off-syncing the movements a little bit would make it more convincing

Why is it that every scene these bitches were in, they were 2d? Even when literally everyone else in a scene was 3d, they'd always be 2d. I don't get it

i really enjoyed it

Maybe they were too irrelevant a supporters to make 3D models of
;_;

It's incredible to me how I continue to be surprised by the shit quality of this show.

As shit as this was, I found the ending surpisingly decent. Much better than the endings for other better made anime, but I guess that's thanks to the manga.

kek

>Hnnneuuurghhhenenneghnn
What did he mean by this?

Someone saved my webm. Noice

why did I even laugh at this

a fuck ton of review sites are shilling this as the second coming

Why.

Why couldn't a competent studio take care of the anime.
Why couldn't they use the upcoming game's models
Why couldn't Miura just step up and ask for some fucking respect for his work
Why.

An awful adaption all around. I'll be curious to see how much they bother to fix for the blu-ray. If they do a substantially better job, I'll actually watch it again.

Alright I didn't watch this but why would miura greenlight this in the first place? Does he need funds for idolm@ster merch so badly?

>yfw Hirano and Drifters gets better treatment than Miura & Berserk

is it because Hirano at times actually delivers and isn't spending years cockteasing at times?

Don't fool yourself. The Blurays will be more of the same.

They payed him off with million live gatcha

More like he needs tendonitis and back therapy.

I'm more upset at that ONE faggot who draws like a literal kindergartner getting god-tier adaptations with amazing animation.
This has to be karma for all the hiatuses and the boat...

Any good Farnese doujins?

Doesn't Hirona also do alot of self funding so he has more direct control, hence the god tier soundtracks?

because the story is almost up would be my guess I can see another season just to reach griffith's dome of demon's & rickart's slap

so how about those farnese doujins

>draws like a literal kindergartner
ONE is bad at art but understands how to express motion and imitate animation frames. Also, it's really the stories that matters with his works.

Did Griffith actually steal the budget and stay completely 2D?

There's an awful-looking scene near the end of the episode where I can't tell if they drew a 2D Griffith sitting on top of a 3D Zodd, or if they're both 3D and just incompetently arranged

I just want that track from the end.

This one? youtube.com/watch?v=TIcIKnX2VRQ

Former.

It was far more glaring with Jerome. 2D face and 3D armour.

Thank you my man.

>2016 cg anime
>looks worse than ps3 games from 2007

Remember when the first episode came out and everyone said "The 3D faces are so unnatural, why can't they make the faces 2D?"

Well.

>pay

>ps3
m8 even the fucking PS2 game looked better. You could argue the same for the DC one on many fronts.

Oh god this is how they're gonna do the Berserker armour when it isn't Z-eyed isn't it? Hold me.

It CAN be done well

Because it was straight up bad voice acting.

SInce there's one full season of waiting until Spring, hopefully they put a little more effort into how people look. Like we all know they're going continue using CGI for people, but if they could draw the faces/heads it might look better overall.

I didnt watch this shit show, but curious. Where in the plot line did they end it at?

What all did they cover?

>feels
>not rage when going through all of season 2

it better be fucking over!

The closest you'll get is the manga.

Is this a fucking joke

Why is it so goddamn blurry?

All of conviction. It ends when everyone leaves the destroyed tower and Isidro/Farnese/Serpico go to look for Guts.

Correction, lost children counts as part of the conviction arc, that is skipped.

He looks exactly like that in the manga.

What the fuck is your problem?

The whole scene was completely butchered in the anime. The background music (seriously, they have Sagisu as a composer, why didn't they ask him to make another short choir track for the scene), the pacing (everything went by so quickly, even Luca's and Nina's barrel talk felt longer than it), the voice acting (Guts mumbling instead of raging, Casca's overdone "Ooeeeoowwo ee"). And it's too bad because this scene was supposed to be so important to the manga's story.
They already follow the manga panel by panel, but of course they had to fuck up one of the most important scenes of the arc.

Nobody cares about filler arcs

ask BakedFish

You're just complaining to complain. If it wasn't this you would've found something else.

We're bored already of your bitching, fuck off and read the manga if you love it so much.

I care.

this game looks much worse than i remember it
youtube.com/watch?v=TdpqV7RPnTE

(You)

This is a modern adaptation, it does not excuse bad drawing just because the original out dated material had it.

that looks realy nice actually

>This is a modern adaptation
And?

> it does not excuse bad drawing just because the original out dated material had it.
Are you fucking retarded? You don't like it so it's a bad drawing?

Because people want to promote shit

How did Rooster Teeth get the rights to Berserk?

No it doesn't. At all

yeah the old anime version hand draw still the best looking one by far

anime dont improve by year... they go all 3d and look like shit now....

This had been discussed before, they could have put more effort in a single frame.

The series made me better appreciate the movies.

It's already better than 2016 Skully because his colors are muted instead of shiney chrome which looks stupid

Especially because the lighting in the anime is so awful (or rather nonexistent)

I'm not a fan of his square manlet frame through

Because people like things that you don't.

I know that you can downvote things in reddit and other circlejerks but you can't censor everyone.

Also a reminder that the retards at MAL, reddit or Cred Forums are a minority of the people that actually watch anime. A cancerous minority

Let's change Berserk discussion up a little: what do you think is the worst part in the manga?

Even though I like his character enough, I think Wyald is really fucking bad, or at least his fight with the Band of the Hawk in the woods. Especially when he comes back briefly just to get killed by Zodd, who is drawn ridiculously oversized in that panel. Guts gets so injured during that fight, and it's literally not even 24 hours before the eclipse scene. Definitely my least favorite thing in the manga that I appreciate always getting cut from these other adaptations.

No it doesn't kill yourself

I think Conviction had too many plotlines. It felt really muddled.
Also, the Pope legitimately angers me whenever he shows up.

I didn't really like the Lost Children's arc. This may be a unpopular opinion but: I wasn't really bothered by it getting cut.

Still would like to see it get animated tho.

>being a blind fuck
only the face is kind of fucked up in , the style and general appearance is spot on

>defending the 2016 model by posting a shot where most of it is obscured

Hmmmmm.

I hate the Pontiff character. His face is ugly that I am actually filled with disgust and anger every time I see him

If you think that manlet low poly with 0 details Skull Knight looks better then you're stupid

Its probably my favourite in Berserk. I'm kind of glad it was spared this kind of abuse.

Pretty much everything in this arc

i puked in my mouth a bit
look at that glee. that's the face of a man who knows what he wants from life

The texturesin that one are flat as fuck, the armor is a plain 3D model with a texture slapped on. Look here, ribcages are separated and their own thing.

You're stupid if you think this looks worse than that

files.catbox.moe/xaveqj.webm

So...is the next arc also gonna be CGI? pls tell me its not. I cant take much more of this.

I wish I could also enjoy it this much.

All I want is a proper adaptation of anything other than Golden Age already.

Kill yourself

>hating on Wyald
fuck you

newfag here that watched recently the movies and finished the anime(2016)
why didn't the same studio produce the anime too?
this right here is hillariouswhy does the creator of berserk even allow it,it is his own property after all and gets tainted

Because it was made to sell the manga, which is infinitely better in every way. The only decent Berserk anime was the 97 one, and even that had problems.

>that theme

What change would've been with the same studio?

You're comparing a TV series with a movie, don't be a retard
>The only decent Berserk anime was the 97 one, and even that had problems.
Stop lying, a couple years ago everyone said it was shit.

what do you expect from a CG studio that's never done their own show before

I think the show could've been fine with just detailed stills

Like 97

poor bait. nobody even tried for it.

Was Wyald even in this adaption?

I'm pretty sure Wyald's first appearance in digital media will be the musou

As a playable character!

if he wasn't in the 97 series how did they handle griffith's crippled scene?

This is the berserk adaption we deserve. I've been following this shit since the early 2000's but to this date I've never actually bought anything berserk related. The same is probably true for 99% of everyone else who posts here.

Zodd looked great though.
This meme makes no sense.

That's not true, I bought my best friend a Griffith figma

>Cred Forums talks shit about the animation
>anime does well enough to get a second season

What now you faggots

You wot? Griff was crippled before Wyald

He looks like a fuzzy teddy bear.

>people actually don't like Guts in Black Swordsman arc
I feel like you can't actually fully appreciate Berserk if Guts during that time didn't resonate with you even a little bit.

>Stop lying, a couple years ago everyone said it was shit.
Lol? Nobody said it was shit ever. The only legit complaint about the 97 anime is that it cuts a lot of corners for animation. The only other complaint was that "it cuts out too much content" which is false as a shit turd.

How must the people that worked on this Feel. Do you think they are ashamed at all?

>which is false as a shit turd
The 97 anime does cut stuff out though. No Puck and no Skull Knight which means Rickert fucking dies and there's no explanation as to how they escape the eclipse.

I can justify not liking black swordsman Guts, but only until the Eclipse. If you font change your mind after Pippin's death, you can kindly fuck off

>Eclipse? Monsters running around and killing people? Just forget it and replace the Hawks with some other guys bro haha

Were the movies kino?

Was the series a divine punishment for not appreciating the movies?

I still don't understand the magical girl type transformation.

Anons, how do you feel now that the 2nd season is confirmed and you just know Miura is gonna take another 6 month break before it starts?

>No Puck and no Skull Knight which means Rickert fucking dies and there's no explanation as to how they escape the eclipse.
Rickert doesn't have to die.
>no puck
Thank god?
Also skull knight can meet guts after he wakes up from his recovery and tell guts what happened. Sound familiar?

The movies are overrated, and that's considering the fact that they're not very well liked to begin with.

>Rickert doesn't have to die
How is he not going to get mangled by Rosine and the Count?

That's what he fucking is

he won't the story's almost complete you can feel it when guts talk's about griffith

is the Count's daughter ever going to relevant again? didn't she swear eternal vengeance against Guts?

I hope so but I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't come back.

Wouldnt she just be like one year older now?

She might want revenge agaisnt Guts as much as she wants, but shes still a kid

A year and a half or so. When they come back she could be 5 or so years older

We saw glimp's of what may or maybe not Jill after the world went crazy so there's still hope

>well enough to get a second season

IT WAS ALREADY PLANNED TO HAVE 24 EPISODES

it did so poorly they needed to cut it short and have a year to improve

Even Serpico couldn't get Guts with all his wits and everything. The only way she gets revenge on Guts is if he lets her stab him for some reason and even then it probably wouldn't kill him, he was stabbed by a little girl in the BS arc and he was just "ok"

Wasn't Griffin flayed, why the fuck does he have skin?

this show was a lot more fun than i expected it to be, shitty visuals aside. they never really improved during the season but at least there were more and still frames as it went on. i have a little hope it looks better next spring, but not much.

watching this with two friends who knew nothing of the manga was fun as shit

>Some people hasn't dropped this garbage yet
Are you guys retarded of just really masoquist?

>masoquist

some people like to be informed about what they're shit posting

I quite enjoyed it. Once you can look past the awkward shitty animation its not bad.

oopsie

There's a reason why so many people disliked the movies when they came out. The movies are pretty impressive visually (the hand-drawn scenes and landscapes more so than the CGI), but story-wise, the movies were bad. They cut a lot of material and therefore also cut a lot of characterization/development between character relationships (Guts and Griffith, Guts and Casca). For example, throughout the arc, Casca goes through a lot to start trusting and falling in love with Guts, and overall it helped her become more likeable for the readers. Instead, the movies kind of just portrayed her as a bitch (first movie), to a somewhat likeable character (second movie) to a potato (third movie).
Now people are praising the movies because this utterly terrible 2016 anime puts into perspective the movies' "accomplishments", ie the animation, artwork, and direction, which the 2016 anime totally lacks.

Or she kill's either serpico or farnese by surprise

You say that like this anime has a good story direction. Not only did they cut out lost children, they stitched together what they could scavenge.
Not only is art, animation and direction terrible, lorewise, it is terrible as well.
I've always liked the movies, no matter how lackluster they are, but this is just a whole new level of garbage. There's no hiding it.
I will never understand how anyone can force themselves to sit through this shit, and actually ENJOY it.

..this..can't be real..just...wtf. Have we gone back to the 60s and 70s?

I never mean to make it sound like that. I agree with you, the 2016 anime's direction and the way it adapted the story are shit.
It's funny, when it was announced that the Black Swordsman arc would be adapted into anime a couple months back, I was thinking what would be the worst case possible: a one-cour CGI series made by an inexperienced studio with bad staff. Well I wasn't wrong aside that we're getting another cour. At the time, I thought it wouldn't happen and totally expected another movie by Studio 4C, but honestly at this point I'm just a little excited to see animated Schierke.

Movie 3 had some serious sakuga, but I still can't forgive the first two for being so bad and lazy

I gave up on this after episode 4
HOW THE FUCK DID IT GET WORSE?

I'm rereading the Eclipse, and I love how gleeful the Godhand are about being evil. Its almost ridiculous.

it's worth it for the ost alone m8

youtube.com/watch?v=JbIIkteR7iU

fucking kek

>not posting the full full full version
youtube.com/watch?v=A4S6dNvHBYI

That's a full CGI movie, Berserk in that format would be amazing.

The PV did look amazing though

youtube.com/watch?v=WXWDTb73AeE

Since no one bought the dvds no one in their right mind would bankroll berserk animation over poverty level again. This whole anime has given me serious doubts on the state of the whole ip. I just Hope the manga ends before they force it to cancel. This crap is fuken sad the quality drop is shocking.

The Blu-ray of this current series is doing great in pre-orders either.

**1,465位/**1,465位 ◎ (***,357 pt) [*,**0予約] 2016/10/28 ベルセルク 第1巻 (初回限定版) [Blu-ray]

That has 6 episodes on it and costs around $180 though.

He has bandages on. You can see the removed skin when they find him.
It always annoyed me that Miuara made it seem like his face was beyond fucked up. From what we see from the helmet, his face looks fine.

The guy who tortured him was fag who wanted to fuck a pretty face.

Not an argument.
Cred Forums once again loves to shit on things for the sake of shitting on it.

Could she beat Zod?

>STILL no ost upload
Hai Yo is only the first step, but I am not satisfied.

Do you think they skipped this because of all the vaginas they would have to draw?
>My face when Miura no longer draws their vaginas in even when he has opportune moments like that one girl on the island.

I showed my friend the first episode of this, he's actually way more into anime than I am but he hasn't seen any Berserk because he doesn't like older anime animation style and I really do, and so we can cover different time periods. He doesn't read mangas though I'm more of a reader than a watcher.

He was mostly frustrated and baffled by the weird mix of CGI and hand drawn. Also how things cut around in the first action scene and how dumb Guts' face looked. It was kind of nice to get a perspective from someone who doesn't have any at all previous Berserk exposure other than me telling him about it. It makes me wonder who the producers thought it would even appeal to at all since most fans are so pissed off about it and people new to Berserk are turned off by it.

They always skip Lost Children:

1. Full-on naked lolis
2. Guts slaughtering mutant children
3. All the burnt child corpses

The world is not what it was back when Miura could get away with pretty much anything his heart desired on the merits of that it was art.

Don't forget
4.Mutant children rapes other mutant children
5.Those eggs that turns children to mutant.

Yeah that too.

And:

6. Implicit sexuality in the way Rosine acts and talks to another little girl.
7. Explicit sexuality in the way Rosine very clearly wants Guts' dick

I think people have always given Miura a pass for these things because he does them artistically. But these days a lot of folks, in the West or East, don't appreciate how the story and characters and artwork and tone and themes and etc validate and earn scenes of sexuality, violence, shocking gruesomeness, death, rape. Honestly I've never felt a single thing in Berserk was gratuitous really, because Miura set up a universe in which all this miserable fucking terrible horrific yet weirdly mystical shit fits perfectly into place.

And having naked kids shouldn't be considered any different than things like cherub sculpture fountains and whatnot. Sometimes ya just have naked kids in art.

>yfw Drifters will be better animated

Even though it was a shitshow i'm still kinda happy they are making a new season, maybe it will hopefully get better? We get to see the Berserk armor too...

>Sometimes ya just have naked kids in art.
Exactly.

Anyone else keep getting connection errors with Cred Forums?

(You)

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS SHIT GET A SECOND SEASON?

I LOVE BERSERK AND THIS SHIT IS AN UTTER DISGRACE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Sorry, but you guys are full of shit.

Not an argument.

>But these days a lot of folks, in the West or East, don't appreciate how the story and characters and artwork and tone and themes and etc validate and earn scenes of sexuality, violence, shocking gruesomeness, death, rape.
Again, you are full of shit. None of this is true.

Also:
>all the vaginas they would have to draw
>1. Full-on naked lolis
Literally just one panel.

His face was partially flayed.

maybe

Here have some ass

youtube.com/watch?v=OUoA0xyW_vc

Is Hai Yo out yet?

jkwaveblog.com/2016/09/15/album-susumu-hirasawa-ash-crow-mp3-320-kbps/

I couldn't find a lossless rip though.

>From the visionaries who gave us Teekyuu
Of all studios to adapt Berserk, why choose them? Did Miura approve of this?

This guy and alot of the rest. It's like, I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam-I-Am! But they've just eaten up 12 episodes of it.
Hah, you guys will get what's fucking given and be grateful for more Berserk/Green eggs and Ham.
So ready your plates in 2017 to do it again, ya shit heads...

I am proud to own every single Berserk volume. The ones from my country started adding color spreads around the 21st volume I think, which is pretty fucking cool.

Based user, cheers

Miura didn't plan jack shit when he wrote the first volume Berserk, there's a good chance she she would never appear again. Take the very first page, it's Guts fucking a goddamn apostle. The Guts Miura wrote after the golden age arc would have never done any of this. You just have to take everything that happened in the blackswordsman arc with a grain of salt.

I'm going to say no so that I get pleasantly surprised in 9 months when they manage to do a great job.

>Wyald is finally getting adapted ever in the upcoming game

Why is no one reacting to this ?

Bald Griffith is more womanly and does more things to my dick than Long Haired Griffith. How can this be?!

THRILEEEER

it was a fucking still, and they still made it look like shit. For fuck's sake.

Is that a real screenshot?

the hair is obviously not. the rest is untouched

What the fuck is going on? God, I get why you are mad now. What a punch in the face.

the only(if any) good that that came of of this was the ost
youtube.com/watch?v=fjwfsS1-D0w