Bleach:

would a Ichigo and rukia ending be a better choice? We potentially could have gotten the anime back and a sequel.

Other urls found in this thread:

hiyirii.tumblr.com/post/149340645669/ichiruki-fans-ichigo-and-orihime-had-no
debbiechan.deviantart.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcZOq5DI6dk#t=3m40s
66.media.tumblr.com/a3ed8dc26c2d617ada1de60c073f3375/tumblr_inline_odoai4xA9o1ruqj29_540.gif
bleachness.livejournal.com/319557.html
cinemablend.com/celebrity/What-J-K-Rowling-Actually-Said-About-Hermione-Relationships-With-Ron-Harry-62153.html
youtu.be/z3Vw2_mAxzk
strawpoll.me/11249453
boxofficemojo.com/intl/japan/yearly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

>implying anything could have saved that shit
>implying your ship would have even done anything in that direction in the first place

What do you mean?

Fuck off you thirsty bitter cuck.

kobo should've known when to fucking stop

i meant kubo,damn

No I meant, Buko, fuck.

Shit I meant Boku, nigger

It could've been done in a mature way. Their relationship wouldn't change outwardly at all, but during their weak moments they would comfort each other. Non-sexually. They'd see time to time and agree with a mutual non-spoken understanding that they won't take it further because of the discrepancies of their worlds. And yet they would want to.

It'd be a fresh ending compared to all the cliches were EVERYTHING is sacrificed for love.

No, the best pairing would have been no fucking pairing at all.

And the ending still would have been shit.

Fucking shippers jesus fucking christ.

The train derailed so long ago that people wanted to salvage what could still be salvaged, namely ships.

>reading Bleach for the plot

Yes

>reading shounen for ships

Pure cancer

I would have liked to see the anime continued with new filler episodes.

I don't think so.

>generalizing this hard for a comeback

>We potentially could have gotten the anime back and a sequel
Literally wat

Money makes the world go round.

>literally admitted to reading battle manga for the ships

Did you mistype the website addy? Do you think youre on tumblr right now or something?

Bleach thread? Cool, I need something.

Has anyone got a link to that old place where we had Cred Forums's collection of Bleach stuff? I'm talking about the fan theories, Ichigo's character development, reaction faces... all of that shit. Does anyone have the link?

>implying shippers drive sales

Literally who the fuck cares. Check the archives

I mean, I guess we'll see when Bleach's final volume goes on sale

Rukia is such a manlet. She doesn't even reach Ichigo's shoulders. She's probably not even 5 foot nothing. I wish short people would just die.

>implying short girls arent best girls

No. Stop trying to force your fantasies into everything.
delet this pls

By your logic the sales will be shit because half the shippers will be alienated by the final pairing.

>shipfags literally this stupid

Actually her scalp does reach Ichigo's shoulder. I've measured it.

>Literally who the fuck cares. Check the archives
I tried to, failed. We never seemed to consistently name our chapter threads, or have a copy and pasted OP. We just seemed to link it from time to time.

bleach dot repo dot tk
or something

10/10

I can just picture some user busting out a ruler and putting it up to his moniter... mm yes just as expected

Never change Cred Forumsnon

Found it while digging on Bleach folder.

I've always loved ichiruki but even as far back as 2005 I knew we'd get an Orhime end. It's shit but I'd expect nothing less from Kubo "the hack" Tite.
Though your right, it would probably be easier to sell a new anime series if he'd made a ichiruki end but maybe he's sick of Bleach and wants to put it in the past.

bleachrepo dot tk

Actually I measured it with myself, as I'm the same height as Ichigo.

muh sides
>mm yes just as expected

swap the last two panels

This image confuses me so much.
On the one hand, yes ichihime fags ended up shooping a lot of the Ichigo Rukia art into Ichigo Orihime art which at the time I thought was pathetic and laughed along with Cred Forums.
BUT NOW it turn out that they where right! So why the fuck didn't Kubo do more Ichigo Orihime art?! It's like he was actively discouraging people from shipping it. The only Ichigo Orihime colour spread I can think of is that one where they're in white and look like renji and Rukias hoes.

Because its kubo

He probably did it just to fuck with people.

this
ichiHime was kinda like an asspull,since he drew almost no art of the two of them together. I honestly thought he would end up with Rukia and Orihime would learn to let go of her one-sided feelings,everything is explained,no loose ends, happily ever after.

>dem triple dubs

One final KUBOOO for the rushed ass finale that didnt leave time to resolve anything else.

Thanks guys. Made my fucking day. This'll keep me busy for a while.

>Thanks guys. Made my fucking day. This'll keep me busy for a while.
Now you've got me browsing.

Did we ever get anything about this one?

Ichigo wanted to fuck Orihime. Deal with it and move on. It's been a month now.

Bleach is a battle shounen manga with a dynastic feel. So reading it for fujo-tier ships like Ichiruki is hilarious.

It confuses you cause you're stupid. Stop focusing on cover spreads and vague poems.
Plus, you guys are wrong anyway. I can't be assed to find them, but Kubo did quite a few Ichigo/Orihime and Renji/Rukia pics, including a really nice one for New Years with them visiting a temple together.

One possible explanation is that those guys who bothered compiling those observations unintentionally wore shipping goggles thus not noticing IchiHime and RenRuki moments while compiling IchiRuki moments. In the end it is just funny how hypocritical that image was.

The same reason why the mc has more art with his buddy and best friend the fujos go crazy with than his love interest he ends up with. It's called fanservice.

But the manga content is zero romantic content for the former just grasp reaching 'subtext' which can be applied to RenjiIchigo too.

>Bleach is a battle shounen manga with a dynastic feel
lol que

Speaking of coverart. What was up with that Yuki character? He and Ichigo had all those throwback Ichigo/Rukia inspired coverspreads. I think he was meant to be someone Ichigo mentors and takes under his wing in a role-reversal sort of thing. Then Kubo got bored...?

Have you ever thought that Kubo drew Ichigo and Rukia because they were the main characters? Not every color page has to be about shipping.

Shipfags think everything is about shipping, even in Blech where nothing is about shipping.

The new years one had Chad and Ishida in it.

I'm retaining my ancient point

If Rukia was male, these covers would be GAY

Aren't they making the Bleach anime anyway? So Ichiruki happening doesn't guarantee that.

I've only heard of the live action.

Typical fujo. With shipper goggles on it must seem like they're naked on a bed.

Would they? In that particular picture, Rukia has her eyes closed, they aren't even looking at each other.

do you guys have a habit of sleeping next to your male friends

gaaaaaay

But Renji's foot is closer to her.

>he didn't sleep with his bro on the same bed
what a faggot.

Yes. Especially while my other friends stand around in brightly colored footwear watching us. Gets me so hot.

This proto Arrancar bit Masaki, and gave her soul cancer. Isshin gave up his powers to save her, but when Yhwach came back, he took all the impure Quincies powers away.

I know. They're in the background dressed as priests. I had that as my wallpaper when it first came out.

>This proto Arrancar bit Masaki, and gave her soul cancer. Isshin gave up his powers to save her, but when Yhwach came back, he took all the impure Quincies powers away.
But why did this make Ichigo's dad fuck up the dates?

How did Aizen create him?

Ichigo won in my eyes. How could Rukia even compete this perfect breeding specimen?

>tfw aizen shipped them

Between the hot wife and running a private practice at 27, Ichigo definitely won.

>perfect breeding specimen
Then why is Kazui alone?

Check mate.

With the souls of shinigami. I think.

Aizen is the reason why Ichigo even exists (Masaki and Isshin never would have met) and has every power in the Bleach realm.

She did kinda die after she got bit.

How Isshin forgot the date of her permadeath, I have no idea.

>Aizen is the reason why Ichigo even exists
Is he proud of his experiment?

>Then why is Kazui alone?

He's not.

>implying they aren't trying to give Kazui a cute little sister

I suppose. He helped fuck up Yhwach and birthed one of the most broken combination of powers and genes ever. He has to feel some sort of pride over that.

Then why is he still alone if Orihime is a "perfect breeding specimen"?

>Speed reading this fast

So you skipped all the dialog from when they fought then?

Speaking of Ichigo's powers. What reprentsented his Shinigami powers?

Obviously the young Yhwach represented his Quincy powers, but was the real Zangetsu the avatar of his Shinigami, Fullbring and Hollow powers? Or did the Shinigami powers have no avatar?

>tfw Aizen shipped them with himself

Why was/is he attracted to them?

Both of them looked so disturbed and not here for it. Poor Aizen-sama.

As expected of Lord Molester-sama.

>blue eyes

A better choice would have been leaving the series comfy high school fun with ghost busting rather than just average shonen powerlevel keikaku bullshit like it was before the first time they ever went to Soul Society.
So yes, Ichigo Rukia would have been much better

Aizen smelled Orihime's hair on the next page.
>tfw she smells of ichigo because he carried her on his shoulder.

She could smell of Starkk too. Or Grimmjow. Or Nnoitra. Or those arrancar bitches.

Man, she really was handled quite a bit.

Ichigo and Orihime are beautiful anomalies. Aizen lost both his loves.

I guess based on popularity it might have been better but if we're making decisions because of popularity then Hitsugaya should have become the main character.

I won't be surprised if they announce a spinoff involving Hitsugaya. I mean, I will, because Bleach's popularity tanked hard, but it's not the most shocking focus for a spinoff.

>there will never be aiichihime doujins.
>there will never be aiichihime fanart.

;_;

>watching bleach for shipping
>watching bleach for pairings
>watching bleach for anything other than shonen shit and bankai
This thread reeks of landwhales, tumblr and girls.

Why is he so popular in Japan? He has less of a personality than Ichigo.

>Shota
>Ice powers

Japan hates ice powers.
Ice pokemon are weak as fuck.

We'd probably be discussing something else if Kubo had bothered to give a decisive conclusion to any other aspect of Bleach's story.

Maybe in December.

I should have known his popularity had something to do with the Japanese fixation on cute things.

No, since neither like the other romantically.

>hitsugaya spinoff
>reunites with ishinn
>finally meets karin for real
sign me up.

>Kubo
>romance
*laughs*

I prefer Yuzu because I like dfc

Uncle Aizen adventures when

Personally I dropped bleach in 2009 so I can't say I have much of an opinion on it anymore but back when I was reading it with Cred Forums, around '06-'09, the consensus was definitely that it was obviously going to end with ichiruki. I would love to go back in time with the knowledge of the ending and cause a massive shit storm. Unfortunately most of the people from back then probably dropped it years ago like me.

If Kazui was a teenager by the next time Aizen broke out, would Aizen put the moves on him too?

This will never, ever get old. Ichirukists pushed it way too far for way too long for people to ever stop milking their salt.

Is there anything more insufferable than those faggots who drop a show/manga then come poking their ugly, stinky heads when all is told and done asking "who won?"

>ichiHime was kinda like an asspull,since he drew almost no art of the two of them together
Shipper logic doesn't use common sense.

Ichigo - High test alpha male, procreates with the THICCest girl in Bleach
Renji - Low test beta male, procreates with a flat piece of bread

>tfw this panel made me love Orihime

Both families are cute. There is no need for argument.

HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

Ichigo and Rukia do appear together on color art more.
However, Orihime is the character that appears in most chapters than any other character save for Ichigo.
And in the last arc, she's also shown with Ichigo a lot.

The angle at which Renji's foot is positioned has a protective gesture to it.

You may just have a thing for cute housewives.

dgfdgdfgdfg

>in my mind

Question: Is Bleach Brave Souls playable if it's not available for your country but you sideload the apk?

Now I want bread... and I'll never look at bread the same way again. thanks

Also, does Rukia have lipstick here or is it just me?

November will come with chapter sketches from the tank, and might come with more live action news as the schedule for extras shooting ends then too.

Black lipstick? Where is this "honeymoon spread" even from? The art is so ugly and Rukia is unaccountably pale.

ONCE AGAIN ICHIRUKI BTFO

i fucking knew it back then, that this was the correct translation. I argued with autists all the fucking time.

Thank you Kubo

I don't disagree with you one bit, user. No wonder Aizen wanted to 3some with Ichigo and Hime.

Aizen will never caress your chest and call you Ryoka boy

>test

Orihime doesn't even need to learn medicine to be the best doctor in the world.

>"How to deal with Ichihime shitposter"

So Lab Member was an IchiRukifag too?

The makers of the game knew what's up.
This was from February 2016.

Who would look at that dumb picture and think it was credible? The peach ass one is especially irrelevant after the boobwindow chapter.

You played yourselves and continue to do so.

There really was an Ichihime shitposter though.

No, you just had tunnel vision.
It's been telegraphed and people have told you, you just refused to see and listen to perspectives not in line with yours.

>No, you just had superior taste
ftfy

>"In my mind"
>not "In my heart"

ICHIRUKIFAGS BTFO

When will the IH doujins with housewife Hime come? Hime in nurse uniform. Hime in an apron and nothing else. Please.

The comparison to terrorists is very apt.
This feels like religious discussion with extremists at times.

>your knowledge and references are false, your experienced and learned teacher is wrong compared to mine who's a recent convert and doesn't even speak the language, you lack faith and is the ally of infidels

Every time I see a screengrab from this game Ichigo looks crosseyed and constipated. In other words, he looks so much like Renji.

>bleachrepo*tk/gallery-v3.php?url=Theories

Yep.

Someone post the LoN Images. You know which one

Lost on the way, no one to blame, no one to save,
nothing to do with the way everything's changed

Lost I feel a little like, a child who's lost, a little like,
everything's changed a lot, I didn't like all of the pain,

Lost, confused, a lot of it, is hard to take, and cause of it,
everything's changed I thought I'd make it through the pain

Everything's changed

To be honest, I quickly grew pessimistic about the ship after the FB arc. It didn't stop me though, I carried on with desperation.

It's still a superior ship, as canon ones were from the beginning just footnotes to Kubo. I guess I should be happy that they will forever remain the same. The passion of their conversations always outshine their spouses.

Ichirukist grieving stage: depression

Everyone, post best moments of Ichigo being kind, considerate, comforting and indulgent.

>The passion of their conversations always outshine their spouses.
>Bickering/Arguing
>"Passion"

This is what Ichiruki autists seriously believe.

>I guess I should be happy that they will forever remain the same. The passion of their conversations always outshine their spouses.

Bargaining stage.

Let me one you up, user-san: hiyirii.tumblr.com/post/149340645669/ichiruki-fans-ichigo-and-orihime-had-no

I want cute pics of Ichika and uncle Byakuya.

What did Orihime think during this scene?

This reminds me of the first time they interact.

>Wants to walk her home
>Can't help worrying about her even though they're not very close

Ichirukists, give me rebuttals.

I don't think you understand what "passion" means - and they do a whole lot more during the whole series than just bickering.

>memes

A majority of those are one-sided by Orihime. Ichigo showed as much romantic interest to Rangiku's boobs.

And holy shit I just realized that you unironically linked tumblr

where was I when Cred Forums was kill

>A majority of those are one-sided by Orihime. Ichigo showed as much romantic interest to Rangiku's boobs.

Which is still more than the lack of romantic/sexual attraction he showed Rukia.

What is with this relentless mission to make bleach readers look the most cancerous fans on Cred Forums?
Fucking tumblr now? Even naruto fags weren't this bad.

The people posting tumblr shit are reverse shit posting. They're trying to make ichihime fans look bad. The reality is 80% of the ichihime spammers don't like ichihime at all.

Oh my god

You guys are actually still talking about this. Let it fucking go already

>The train derailed so long ago that people wanted to salvage what could still be salvaged, namely ships.
Which is why, putting aside I was more for Ichihime in the first place, I am so glad that Rukia didn't win.

If Rukia actually won, some fuckers might actually be going around thinking Bleach was actually a good series just because their ship happened

Nah, Ichiruki will be eternally salty for not getting canon status.

who did he end up with? I haven't read bleach in 10 years

orihime?

I mean, I like smaller girls but I'm sorry, orihime's tits are too perfect. shes' got those amazon genes like shirley from code geass.

In that scene, Ichigo had to be asked directly. She had literally thrown herself and her boobs on her previously, but he didn't notice even when she spoke to him. It's like Ichigo was shoved into the relationship by the likes of Chad, Yoruichi and Urahara, he didn't do anything himself.

As for Ichigo's feelings for Rukia, there were no romantic ones, as the canon says. However, he was distraught (downright suicidal when she was taken) and emotional plenty of times for her sake, and without knowing what goes through Ichigo's or Kubo's head, it was plausible at the time that he did have romantic feelings for her. After all, it's incomprehensible that he wouldn't even be curious about the opposite sex at her age, and in his situation. Sure, he's a fictional character that may be as pure as the creator so wishes, but there's zero reasoning for such other than the meta "heroes aren't interested in sex" cliche. In comparison, Keigo and Mizuiro had healthy sex drives, but weren't at all in the same category as Ichigo, Chad or Ishida.

The logical reason for Ichigo not developing any romantic feelings for Rukia could be that he had such an overtly crush on Orihime. However, since he didn't take a single step to actually make his love come true (on screen anyway) makes him even more pathetic. Luckily for him, she had a crush on him too, and he didn't have to do anything before she tried to molest and seduce him. In this light it's a rather shitty love story, and a terrible example to make for the target audience, young boys.

Personally I would find IchiRuki much more interesting, since there would be much more to explore. Like the discrepancies caused by their different soulstates, noble status(es), age, culture, and their pasts. I would imagine that Rukia would feel bad about loving Ichigo, suspecting that he's just a substitute for Kaien. It'd be interesting to read how they would tackle such a thing. It could only happen in a canonized LN or something though

>Like the discrepancies caused by their different soulstates, noble status(es), age, culture, and their pasts
that already happened with isshin and masaki

But it wasn't explored, and their situation was wholly different as they both eloped.

But wait, was Isshin using a gigai all those years or what?

Yeah. He ends up with Orihime. She is even better looking 10 years later. Ichigo wins.

No one is going to read all of this. He liked her personality, he liked her look, he liked spending time with her and he married her. That's all it takes most of the time.

>However, since he didn't take a single step to actually make his love come true (on screen anyway) makes him even more pathetic.
>she tried to molest and seduce him

Ichirukifag, plz leave your character-bashing for the ignorant masses at Deathberry.

But she DID try to molest him, and seduce him years later.

>it's okay when women do it

tl;dr so have a fanart of breastfeeding Milfhime.

Shit, I remember. It wasn't a hardcore fan or something - just pure shitposting bullshit.

Where is Lab anyway?

> However, he was distraught (downright suicidal when she was taken)

You mean he did nothing but brood until Orihime convinced him to go save Rukia.

>Ichigo, when we were 15 I was given the chance to say goodbye to one person and picked you before going to Mexico with Ulkorrura.
>Really?
>Yes. I wanted to kiss you goodbye while you were sleeping, but couldn't bring myself to do it.
>This sounds like a dire situation. I can't believe I was almost molested by my own wife.
>I'm so sorry.
>I'm calling the police, Orihime. You're a sexual deviant.

File this under "ways this conversation never happened."

I forget the timeline - didn't he already train with Urahara at that point, or agree to it?

>Ichigo when we were 17 I wore that outfit because Urahara told me it would make you "happy."
>It did make me "happy."
>Yeah, but at the time I didn't know that meant an erection.
>You're such a seductive slut.

Bro, she couldn't bring herself to kiss him in his sleep. I couldn't see her trying to force herself on Ichigo under any circumstances. If you were talking about her clothes during the last arc, that was because Urahara was being cheeky and told her it would make Ichigo happy.

And it totally did, too, as evidenced by him knocking her up after the war ended.

(That last statement was not made in seriousness.)

I can see Ichigo saying everything in the driest, most sarcastic tone possible. And maybe giving Orihime a slap on the bum for being a lust-driven harlot.

They would just laugh about it of course. But she didn't know of Ichigo's feelings at the time. What if he loved someone else? As pure as Ichigo is, I don't think that he would've liked it.

Seduction isn't entirely about sexual stuff, you know. But she did try to please Ichigo and be pleasing in a way even she recognized as lewd.

Before she pulled back, she was trying to molest him. Sure, it's a different thing altogether if it means anything - personally I wouldn't make a huge fuss out of such an innocent kiss in any situation - but it still is molesting.

She has all the potential to be a slut. Why no corruption doujins?

>But she DID try to molest him
no she didn't retard

The ending wasn't bad just because of the forced romance, but because it was rushed and nothing was resolved.

It's almost the antithesis of Naruto's ending.

>They would just laugh about it of course. But she didn't know of Ichigo's feelings at the time. What if he loved someone else? As pure as Ichigo is, I don't think that he would've liked it.

It doesn't matter because SHE DIDN'T KISS HIM.

>Seduction isn't entirely about sexual stuff, you know. But she did try to please Ichigo and be pleasing in a way even she recognized as lewd.

She wore the dress to make Ichigo happy. She didn't even know it was sexual in nature until other people pointed it out.

>Before she pulled back, she was trying to molest him. Sure, it's a different thing altogether if it means anything - personally I wouldn't make a huge fuss out of such an innocent kiss in any situation - but it still is molesting.
Bruh, you seem hellbent on making Orihime into some despicable person for something she stopped herself from doing.

>She has all the potential to be a slut. Why no corruption doujins?

Because she's pure waifu material.

>tfw no doujins about Orihime getting taken by a Hollowfied Ichigo and enjoying every second of it

molest
verb
assault or abuse a person sexually

You might argue that a kiss isn't sexual (I disagree) but she was going to abuse an unconscious person before changing her mind.

More than that, she held his hand against his will or knowing. A most obscene act.

>SHE DIDN'T KISS HIM.
She tried to. In her mind she had already done a crime.
>She didn't even know it was sexual in nature
Oh, she did. She did.

>Bruh, you seem hellbent on making Orihime into some despicable person
Oh no, as I said previously I wouldn't mind such an innocent kiss. It's cute if anything. But it still is molesting, and I want you to accept that fact - and that it's not always such a bad thing people believe.

>she's pure waifu material.
Only God knows what other crimes she has committed on Ichigo in her mind.

Oh, that's good. Ichigo loses control and is NTR'd by himself.

A fully fleshed out ending making sense of the whole deal regarding the Soul King, Quincys, the Gotei, and Ichigo's role in the universe really would have saved Bleach's dignity.

A don't know if this is shitposting or if you're actually being serious...

shitposting

Nice argumemes

what's the point?

He's just a pervert who wants Orihime to be an extremely lewd girl who can't go one minute without thinking about serving as Kurosaki-kun's cumbucket.

Which has its appeal, I must admit.

>the most useless piece of shit in the entire series won

I guess that's alright considering the alternative was the 2nd most useless piece of shit but still

I'm so fucking glad I dropped this

No I don't. She's lewd only in minute doses.

But lewd nonetheless and a slight molester in thought.

And there's nothing wrong with that. Can't you accept your waifu as she is?

Renji and Ichigo, right?

>Tsubaki as his 15 year birthday present?

i still cant look at peaches

She is not a molester. Stoooooppp.

She was not being lewd with the outfit. Ichigo was the lewd one. Orihime didn't feel self-conscious until he gaped at her tits with his mouth wide open and made her feel sexualized. He's repressed pervert who makes her lewd. Blame him.

wait, is that zangetsu's theme?

This dialogue would be funny if Ichigo was intentionally taking the piss and wondering why Orihime was being so serious about it and playing along

The molester thing is intentionally an Ichiruki/Deathberry bullshit thing meant for maximum trolling. Don't bother with ti.

>all this analisis for a gag scene
debbie chan, is that you?

>And then they fucked.jpg

It might be. Apparently, she's still active in fandom but under a new name. I forget what she's going by these days.

Resistance is futile

Your waifu is impure

Embrace it

I'm downloading something and I have nothing more fun to do.

Am not. How rude. Wasn't debbie a himeposter to begin with?

I like how, on this image board about anime, the threads are constantly about romance. Even when the manga ends, people still bring it up to muse about romance that never happened. Just read romance novels.

But Kubo doesn't write any romance novels.

The real low point of the ending was Orihime not being a giant robot with boob missiles.

You know how Cred Forums likes to joke that it's made up of little girls? Now you know the reason for that.

Bleach's ending itself was actually fine, but the unexplained gap between what was going on before the ending is what was actually terrible.

Ichigo and Rukia have an important bond and are important to each other, but it is not romantic. That doesn't make their relationship any less important, just that they don't think about each other that way, and they've got loving families with other people.

Hell the last chapter even shows how vastly different Ichigo and Rukia's parenting skills are and how as spouses they would be terrible for each other. As much as you think constant arguing and affectionately hitting each other is "chemistry", that's pretty much a bad sign for a romantic relationship. IchiRuki are bros and they're perfectly fine just as bros.

>Am not. How rude. Wasn't debbie a himeposter to begin with?

Naw, she's a hardcore IchiRuki/IshiHime autist who pretends to like Orihime.

>Your waifu is impure
Only because of Ichigo. It's really not her fault.

>Am not. How rude. Wasn't debbie a himeposter to begin with?
No. She loves Uryuu-kun and Orihime is supposed to be his prize.

She draws? Her art is so ugly.

why does ichigo look like fabio?

>Ever wanting a Ichihime end over Ichiruki

kill yourselves. bleach manga sales also dipped 300%. It's what Kubo deserves

debbiechan.deviantart.com/

Unfortunately.

>Thinking that Bleach sales dropping is because of MUH SHIPS NOT BEING CANON

Ichiruki extremist plz.

Do you think anybody actually seriously cares about the plot in Bleach at this point?

Yes user, that is the reason Bleach failed in sales. Because of muh ship. Clearly.

Why?

Still mad Isshin didn't show up in the last chapter to dote on his grandson. He would be fucking ecstatic and probably a bad influence.

oh, for aizen sama, DELETE THIS

It's funny because the Naruto threads where seen as pure cancer while the Bleach threads where more welcome, then their respective endings happened.

so a regular granpa

>Kubo doesn't explore romance
This is at the heart of it, actually.

With Isshin and Masaki, Kubo answered why a shinigami-captain-noble ended up living as a human, but not how he and Masaki fell in love, how he adapted to human life including going to med school.

With Ryuuken and Katagiri, it doesn't address when Ryuuken started loving her. He seemed to have affection for Masaki during EBTR. The rain conversation is Kubo's closest thing to a romantic scene but even then we don't know if Ryuuken already loved her. After that, they still had to overcome social status gap and Ryuuken's worsening relationship with his parents. Not to mention his feelings about being a quincy, in light of the Quincy King lore, and what happened to his father and wife.

With Shunsui and Nanao, now that she basically told him she's yearning for him, how does that change their relationship? Is it incest or there's an explanation that she's actually not Shunsui's brother's daughter? How does Shunsui's perviness towards Nanao compare to his relationship with Ohana, and with Lisa now that she's captain?

With Renji and Rukia, have they talked about their long separation and how did that talk go? How did they cross the line between friendship and lovers? What is Byakuya's reaction, and that of the Kuchiki family? I suspected that's why Ichika is an Abarai--it frees her from being in line of succession, with all the complications and family drama considering she has zero Kuchiki blood. Some of the best RenRuki fanfics address the drama surrounding feudal-Japan aspects of Seireitei.

With Gin and Rangiku, will Kubo ever make clear what was actually done to Rangiku back then, and is that what drove Gin to madness or he's a crazy kid from the start such that he ended up choosing the path of least happiness? After he dies, will she stay forever alone?

Shippers find crumbles that interest us, and then fill in our own blanks. Kubo himself doesn't write, only hint.

NO. I just discovered this and am overjoyed.

Prints are available if anyone would like to purchase debbiechan's art!

People who have slutty potential & urges, but with enough conscience not to act on it, are the best sexual partners.

>this entire analysis
You do know Ichigo was shocked before he looked at her right? He already noticed her outfit he just didn't expect to be put on the spot. look at the scene in the right order; he's asked about her outfit, is shocked by the question and then finally looks her before telling them it's a bit revealing.

not talking about the ship, the artstyle is elementary school tier, it hurts just looking at it

>EVER HAD A QUINCY WEDGIE?

the cringe is real

Didn't she also use to go apeshit on people who dared to ship any one of those four in a different pairing?

No improvement in 9 years. She's strictly a hobbyist, I suppose.

*sploosh*

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcZOq5DI6dk#t=3m40s

Nah, son. The ending was really rushed and ended giving priority to pairings instead of wrapping up the lose ends in plot.

Bleach had a lot of problems with pacing, adding too much characters that would never appear ever again and always telling but never showing, and people will only remember it for the ship wars.

It's hilariously so. This is the closest he gets to a smile that I've seen.

>He's repressed pervert
How was their first time? Did Ichigo suggest something kinky?

Any news for Bleach shit or Kubo himself? last volume when?

Ichiruki would have been a better pairing, but it wouldn't have made the series any better. Maybe just a little bit, but the series became irredeemable trash during the Mexico arc.

at first it was just vanilla, but with orihime's wild imagination the chocolate syrup became standard

can anyone translate the image?

Last volume is 4 November. Nothing from Kubo. The only recent Bleach news is the extras recruitment for the live action, they'll be shooting mid-September to November.

Not so great. It's awkward, they're both very nervous and unsure, but are in awe of how hot the other person is. Ichigo is most likely very attentive and afraid of being too rough. After a bit, they get more comfortable. Hime lets Ichigo know he doesn't have to hold back.

thanks

Time to wait. I really want to see what will Kubo sketch for the last volume

I wanted Aizen to win the ichibowl.

They fumbled around a bit and made some rookie mistakes, but it was a pretty fun time overall.

Ichigo's father was a shinigami and Ishida's father is a quincy, they took up their dad's places after this subplot was introduced.

just the sketches? i want the cover and the poem, the title is probably "a perfect end" or "death and strawberry"

66.media.tumblr.com/a3ed8dc26c2d617ada1de60c073f3375/tumblr_inline_odoai4xA9o1ruqj29_540.gif

>a perfect end
The more accurate translation was "The End of Perfection".

She thought she was being cheeky and erotic.

the title wasn't in english? weird, most of kubo's titles are in english, but still fitting for a last volume

At some point Orihime accidentally headbutts Ichigo. He passes out for a few seconds and she frets about killing him and having to explain how it all went down to his family.

When he comes to he is confused about why a naked Orihime is crying over him.

His boner jolts his memory and the sex commences.

It's 無欠の果て

What would be annoyingly funny is if they choose "THE END" as the title.

oh, ok, thnx

>orihime/ishida
>renji/rukia
>ichigo ends up being the replacement soul king

i actually expected that to happen. really weird for the manga to end with a fairy tale ending. did not fit the tone of the series at all. so much for ichigo getting his powers back meaning forfeiting his future.

i also expected ichigo as the new soul king, with hime choosing to stay with him at the palace

Personally, I would have liked to have seen some of the family friends pay a visit to the Kurosakis.

>Nel think Ichigo got Nel'd and he's a baby now
Gold

So,is circlejerking about IchiHime all you guys do now?

>right arm of the soul king is shinigami
>left arm of the soul king is quincy
>Ichigo is super hybrid of everything, also descendant of the Soul King and Yhwach
>trained in the royal realm
>cut the Soul King with his own sword
>Shunsui foresees that Ichigo wouldn't be able to return to the living world
The narrative clearly sets him up to be candidate replacement of Soul King. It may happen, happen with a twist that allows him to retain a happy life, or rejected with some sort of explanation. Kubo ignoring it is my biggest problem with the story.

With all other things the same? So:

After Rukia's investiture, she goes outside where her husband Ichigo congratulates her with their son Kazui in his hand. They then go to the real world for a reunion at Ichigo's old house. Uryuu and Orihime, now married, arrive. Ichigo asked where their kid is. Kazui extinguishes Yhwach, then a little girl in white cape appears at the window. I'm Ishida Gou (or other names with the kanji 雨), an apprentice quincy! Kurosaki Kazui, I'm kind of a quincy too! WHAAA?!

All other shit still not addressed.

I fucking hate these threads. This just proves that Ichihemi faggots can't have an actual conversation or argue the rationality of their pairing with any kind of legitimate objectivity. And this is coming from someone who though both girls were complete shit for Ichigo from day one.

The only things these fags can say is "My ship won, who care's if it actually makes sense."
This is the Ichihime fanbase in a nutshell and their proud of their pairing not having an actual leg to stand on.

>B-but that tublr link with all the Ichihime proofs from the manga, it was so obvious from the beginning.

Ichigo was the typical asexual shounon protag who showed no romantic interest of his own toward any woman in the series. And if it was Kubo's intention to have him end up with Orihime all along, then maybe somewhere in over 200 chapters he could have had Ichigo show some CLEAR interest in her and not just insert a few panels or dialogue that boil down to nothing but conjecture and speculation.

And what's worst is that no matter who won the Ichbowl, the ending was rushed as fuck and left countless loose ends and story holes. But hey, fuck the plot, fuck the story, and fuck the characters right, the only thing that matters to Ichihime faggots is that their ship won. Granted, Ichiruk fucks would have been just as fucking mentally retarded had their ship won.

It really shows that most people were only reading this shit to see if their crappy ship would win.

Post things from the series that are still enjoyable.

This desu,Bleach died a long time ago and autistic shippers only stayed so they could brag like children about absolutely nothing

I haven't been buying Bleach volumes since I forgot when, but I'd buy a new Karaburi.

Was Aizen supposed to be fat in his captain disguise?

Nemu was hilarious when they were in Byakuya's mansion.
>butter butter butter

Songs

No.

Everyone are fat in shinigami clothes
Fat with chicken feet
Kubo is really bad at legs and feet
He's too much of a hand fetshist

I love the way he draws hands.

>would a Ichigo and rukia ending be a better choice?
No
>We potentially could have gotten the anime back and a sequel.
You're not helping your case.

This reminds me of 70s shoujo style

Yeah, I can see the similarities.
Anyway, Aizen taicho is best Aizen.

Me too.
You can tell he likes to draw them.
And cut them as well. We can make a long list of characters whose arms have been cut throughout Bleach.
The Soul King's left and right arms are even their own characters, whereas his left and right legs are nowhere to be seen.

>his left and right legs are nowhere to be seen.
I have a theory that they were sealed inside the hogyoku.

Funny thing is, just like Naruto, if you really look at it the ending wasn't rushed at all, literally hundreds of chapters for what amounts to a couple days in story.

I disagree. Muken Aizen is best Aizen.

When I reread the whole TYBW, it felt like Kubo was starting to setup the ending around chapter 650ish. It's just that rather than giving explanations, he squandered pages for cool poses and repeating panels. I don't remember if it coincided with his period of frequent sickness.

What happened to the hogyoku, anyway? I forgot.

How is Kubo so good when it comes to showing emotions and facial expressions?

It's still with Aizen. He is still immortal and that's why he gave that speech at the end.

Why is Zaraki's soul a little girl? Is he Cred Forums? Does he secretly like to harass Byakuya and give everyone nicknames?

It's part of why he became popular despite the bullshit. If he ever gonna start a new manga, I hope he partners with a novelist. For illustration, there are parts in Death Save the Strawberry (17 months timeskip novel) and Beginning of the revive of Tomorrow (Kira-centric story in 13 Blades) that I wish made it to the manga, though it's probably deemed to talky for a shonen manga.

I liked Kandata's story more.

This so hard. Notice how not a single Ichihime shipping faggot even tried to respond to this because it's completely true.

>The passion of their conversations
Shipping goggles need to be removed.

lmao are you seriously asking for an in-depth discussion of bleach on Cred Forums

>caring this much about bleach
I thought you guys watched bleach because it was funny in an ironic way. I mean is so filled with asspulls and "plottwist" that quite hard to take it any seriously to begin with, specially after the clusterfuck that came after the SS arc.
I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo ended the manga with Ichihime just for the sake of trolling. He has a record that supports this assertion after all.

"Thank god, he's not a murderous monster this time."

>Ichirukists, give me rebuttals
Th-There's no passion in their discussion!

This panel was literally Kubo baiting for edits.

This was the case in the past but over the last year the threads where invaded by shippers and most people who actually wanted to discuss anything non shipping related left.
I can't believe bleach threads are still shipping obsessed so long after it ended.

Stop samefagging.
Here 's your (You)

Are there actual Ichihime shippers here, and not just anti-Ichiruki fans or fans of boobs?

>shipping discussion is shit because it's not actual discussion but shitflinging
Stop being new, why do you think everyone hates shippers?

Bleach's story has been shit for years so shipping's the only thing people have left to discuss.

What do you want to talk about? The asspulls? The plot twists? The fact that Kubo just ended it with no resolution to any ongoing plot or character threads? Who honestly cares.

You could count people who were legitimately invested in Bleach's story progression past SS/HM arcs with one hand.

>visit SnK regularly
>last chapter showed a big revelation
>people were more worried about shipping Mikasa with Eren than the revelation
Shipping ruined Cred Forums. Just as has ruined many many online communities through the years.

I honestly don't get the obsession with ichihime on Cred Forums. It's GokuChichi level boring.
Is it the tits?
It's the tits isn't it?

Nobody cared about IchiHime in Cred Forums until the last chapter got released and IchiRukifags got BTFO.

I like it, I think it's sweet.

>Stop being new, why do you think everyone hates shippers?
Obviously, not enough people hate them or else the board wouldn't be completely permeated with their shit.
>Bleach's story has been shit for years so shipping's the only thing people have left to discuss.
>discuss.
This right here was my point. No one "discuss" anything. It's nothing but shitflinging. People wouldn't be calling shipping cancerous if they could have actual rational discussions.

Are you serious? The past year these threads have been nothing but
>ICHIHIME CANON
>I literally love Orihime the most
>POST ORIHIME

Etc.

You must really be new here.

This. I don't know when it happened but there was a sudden huge influx in Ichihime faggoty that started at least 3 or 4 years ago.

>implying any of the two possibles endings would have been satisfactory considering Kubo never developed any of the relationships in a meaningful way
Bleach is just not an anime about the pairings, but about senseless plottwists and dumb fights.
I mean just look at DBZ pairings. Vegeta with Bulma makes no sense, but it doesn't matter because DBZ it's not about making good pairings. Neither is bleach, and even Kubo said it once.
The problem is that IchiRuki shippers putted their own expectations and feelings in their ship instead of reading the fucking story. Any sane person who would have read the manga would have noticed it that relationships between characters weren't the main focus of the story, and that said aspect of the story was heavily neglected because Kubo didn't gave a shit about it.

Why do you bother coming in here anyway, if you knew you'd have nothing but shitposting in the Bleach threads? Just ignore the threads and move on.

>IchiRuki shippers putted their own expectations and feelings in their ship
They are acting as if Orihime stole their boyfriend.

Eh, complaining about the shitflinging doesn't add anything to the discussion either. If you wanted an analysis, fucking move the people into talking about an analysis.

Oh yeah, there was also that one super Ichihime faggot that would constantly start shipping threads with a dounjin page or shitty fanart.

Its so sad to think that you never expect Bleach to end with shippers fighting over crap.

How would that have been better when neither of them hold any romantic feelings for the other? It'd be a complete asspull just to please faggots that can't comprehend the concept of main boy not fucking main girl.

If this had ended with Ichiruki half of you faggots would love the ending and completely ignore, or gloss over, the faults because a romance that never existed suddenly happened. Yes, I annoyed. They were never going to hook up, that was never implied or foreshadowed, they were always friends/partners, and you faggots are salty anyways. Do you realize this?

I didn't remember this at all, and come to think of it I stopped following Bleach around 3,5 years ago, after the Unohana-Kenpachi deathmatch ended.

bleachness.livejournal.com/319557.html

Someone was actually pathetic enough to write all of this.

Fact: Orihime has been more popular than Rukia on Cred Forums for literally years. She's been favored since her attempt at "future me".

>The problem is that IchiRuki shippers putted their own expectations and feelings in their ship instead of reading the fucking story.
So did Ichihime fags or else they wouldn't be crowing and cerciljerking to their shit ship wining.

>OP's post is about shipping bullshit
>coming into a thread about shipping bullshit complaining about shipping bullshit

Bleach had more emphasis on romance than DB did, though, because at least there's Orihime's ongoing crush, the Gin/Ran flip-flopping, crushes in comedy parts and Everything But The Rain. DB's level of not giving a shit about romance is only surpassed by One Piece.

That's not true. Bleach threads on Cred Forums would circlejerk over Rukia for years before Bleach ended.

Orihime is popular with Hentai artists.

>bleachness.livejournal.com/319557.html
Yeah, just as pathetic as that tublr cunt who went through the manga and posted all the "Proofs" of Ichihime.

Ichiruk and Ichihime faggots are the least bit different from each other.

>OP just wanted to disgust shipping
>Thread turns into shitposting

Get real, nobody ever really expected IchiHime to happen seriously. The people who wanted it to happen was just there to watch the fandom implode. And now trolls are riding the wave.

Then we've been browsing two different boards for the last 5 years, because Orihime's been the leading party for a long time.

And if only being popular with doujin artists mattered, the Bleach doujin selection is shit.

Yeah shipping is disgusting.

DB was a shounon but also a comedy. Bleach made itself out to be a more serious shounon with in universe rules and shit.

Actually, I don't really care. Bleach's ending would still be terrible no matter who ended up with who.

You don't? I fully expected it since 2007. That's when Harry Potter ended with the 19 years timeskip, and seeing how invested IR/IHfags were, they're just like HP shippers.

>Get real, nobody ever really expected IchiHime to happen seriously
Were you even on here when this shit was happening,

>nobody ever really expected IchiHime to happen seriously
Anyone paying attention did. You need to strap on shipper goggles and tighten them until you lose blood circulation to see the tiniest glimpse of Rukia and Ichigo wanting to fuck.

Whereas there's endless displays from Orihime, and while only a handful, displays from Ichigo. It's perfectly logical to expect it to happen when it's built up and makes complete logical sense, unlike Ichiruki.

I'm around 60% boobfag, 35 % anti ichiruki and 5% pro ichihime.

Well that I agree with completely. I just think people wouldn't mind it, would care less, or would just gloss over faults if he'd stuck his dick in his best friend.

I at least fucking expected it to have closure on everything that mattered,I didn't give a fuck who Ichigo would stick it into whether it be Rukia,Orihime,Yuzu,Tatsuki or Don Kanonji himself because Ichigo became lame at the point I gave up,fuck Kubo for prioritizing shipper fantasy over everything else and fuck him for the shit pacing

>Obviously, not enough people hate them
Wait until it reaches Madoka anticrack-kun levels everywhere.

Yes. I payed attention to the character interactions.

Wait, there were people that thought Harry was going to fuck Hermione?

That's one of the most ridiculous ships in fiction. Rowling clearly went to painstaking lengths to shut down the idea in every single book.

That's shit. So every fault Bleach had with its writing is suddenly okay because Ichigo would fuck a bro? Might as well just have had IchiTatsu happen then.

RENRUKI CONFIRMED

I just silently support IchiHime and RenRuki and get a pleasant surprise when that actually happened. The Ichiruki butthurt is just a big bonus.

No matter how many plotholes I can point out, this panel still makes me filled with joy.

>IchiTatsu

Fuck off with this bullshit,thats the worst ship you can possibly think of

Actually it's worst then HP shippers. At least HP shippers could make the argument that H and H spent their whole childhood together and got along while H and R fought all the time.

In Bleach's case. the MC literally had no interest whatsoever.

>Dragon Ball
I see no one whining about GokuXBulma not happening when IchigoXRukia is the closest to it in Bleach.

Actually, Rowling said last year that she should've had H/H happen instead.

Imagine Kubo doing that

That was because Goku was a child while Bulma was ages older than him-- oh, wait.

>I see no one whining about GokuXBulma not happening
Actually, there was one user that would continuously make threads about it when Super was first starting. And those threads would last pretty long too.

Gonna need source on that, and an explanation as to why that would ever make any sense and not be even more cliche than the entire story already is. HR was actually "realistic", that's close to how two socially awkward teens with feelings for each other would act.

Isn't it because we as kids don't really ship couples, at least to the extent of these kind of shippers?

>nobody ever really expected IchiHime to happen seriously
The only reason I didn't expect it to happen was because I guessed that editors would prevent Kubo making it happening for being much less popular than ichiruki. Manga always felt like building toward some kind of Ichihime thing.

>You need to strap on shipper goggles and tighten them until you lose blood circulation to see the tiniest glimpse of Rukia and Ichigo wanting to fuck
Arguable on Ichigo's side. Rukia never, ever gave the slightest hint of romance towards Ichigo.

H/H would have been stupid but it would have made more sense then H/Ron's sister.

If anything H/Luna would have made the most interesting paring for him.

and Hermoine is actually Black?

Fucking google it, dingus.

Exactly.

One madman doesn't speak for the whole fanbase. Ichiruki probably makes up for 25-50% of the Bleach audience.

My guess is that's it's a generation thing.

>I'm going to state information the author totally said. No, I don't need to back it up, you need to prove it for me.

You have access to the internet for common knowledge that's been out since two years ago. Use it, ignoramus.

Let's not go nuts here, man. 1 element is not going to salvage the last few years of Bleach and what would still have been a terrible ending.

I wonder how many episodes would be needed to animate that last arc, anyway? A lot more than Inuyasha needed, most likely.

Rukia was a Mary Sue by the end.
She used to be my favourite character until Kubo stopped giving a fuck about her.

Not exactly, she said that looking back, putting HxH together would make more sense as HxR was written as wish fulfillment self insert for her and her ex husband from whom she's separated now. Those are the words of a bitter woman who can only see the downsides of that past relationship and HxR being a reminder of all that shit. That HxH talk is just her way of saying that she wants to move forwards and forget all that IRL shit but that her crappy fanfic tier fiction will remain forever as a harsh reminder of those days. Mixing up 2D and 3D is bad.

Why did Rowling decide she needed to make her writing even worse?

We've seen main boy grow up with a waifu handed to him to fuck in a decade 100 times now. It's much less common for the MC to not have a strong romance subplot going. It was kind of refreshing.

>One madman doesn't speak for the whole fanbase.
Perhaps not, but the amount of people that agreed with him does. They make up a small part of the DB fanbase but they still exist.

If you read the new book, it turns out Hermione would have turned into a miserable, spinster bitch if she hadn't married Ron.

God that book was bad.

That's not how proving a point works, you fucking idiot. It's up to you to provide sources for information you put out to prove what you're saying. You shouldn't be expecting people to settle your shit for you. It's on you when you make the argument.

Seriously, how fucking retarded are you? I'm a little stunned.

This.

If Orihime wasn't going to win, HM was the perfect point for her feelings to disappear.

You see it a lot in other anime/manga, where usually the other girls stop liking/give up the MC before the final girl is chosen. Where they realized that the MC loved the other girl so they back down, maybe also finding someone else they like.

Ulquiorra was the perfect opportunity to let Orihime lose her feelings to Ichigo with her falling for him, and would open up the path for IchigoXRukia.

But it didn't, Orihime still loved Ichigo while Rukia was getting less and less attention. That made it fairly probable that Orihime was gonna get Ichigo.

Harry Potter is popular, so news like the author backtracking about their shipping decisions would be common knowledge. It's not my fault if you've been hiding under a rock for years. And someone already pointed out a source in this thread and you're still acting like it's not a thing that happened.

>Bawww spoonfeed me

I never acted like that didn't happen. Unlike you he's smart enough to realize he needs to give a source for his shit. And hiding under a rock? Common knowledge? Sorry faggot, but not everyone avidly clings to a dead series and its ship interviews.

>only a handful, displays from Ichigo.
This is why people hate you Ichihime fucks. There were never any fucking displays from Ichigo toward any girl ever. Nothing but shipping googles and pure conjecture. You might as well post that link to that dumblr page you faggots love to quote so much.

>Ulquiorra was the perfect opportunity to let Orihime lose her feelings to Ichigo with her falling for him, and would open up the path for IchigoXRukia.
>Hundreds of different ways for a girl to give up on a guy
>But if Ichiruk were going to happen then this would have been totally it guys.
Fuck off you retarded shit.

Nah, you're just too lazy to check facts on your own.

Regardless of how good all other plotlines may be wrapped up, what happened in the HP fandom still convinced me that some shippers' heads are gonna explode.

I forgot whether there was book burning, but for sure there were shitflinging, locked forums, interview drama (Rowling saying the clues were obvious as an anvil), fans trying to rewrite the ending, etc.

And then a few years later, Rowling triggered more ship drama when in an interview she said that Ron/Hermione was a mistake.

Bleach is over, the fact that you care about the few people who do care (shipperfags) makes you look even more pathetic.

And accepting a shitty ending is not more pathetic? He's right,all you IchiHimefags turn out to be worse than IchiRukifags

I don't understand this. She had Ron / H planned from literally day one.

Why the hell would she recant now?

I expected IchiHime to happen.

I just didn't expect it to happen without clear development of romantic feelings on Ichigo's side. Not timeskip and boom, married with baby.

>implying I give a shit about shipping

>lol im not one of them guys

Kill yourself

Goku had no Rukia or Sasuke figure. He's too autistic to form meaningful relationships with people.

Here is the most complete explanation I've seen.

cinemablend.com/celebrity/What-J-K-Rowling-Actually-Said-About-Hermione-Relationships-With-Ron-Harry-62153.html

Whatever makes you sleep better.

She wrote the first book while still married to her "Ron". They got divorced, but the book got published and became international phenomenon.

youtu.be/z3Vw2_mAxzk

Keep posting

The anime was really bad about eye color. Why didn't they just ask Kubo?

>Christ, that clumsy fool is exhausting.

What if Kubo hasn't decided?

Kubo also didn't decide whether Gin's gonna be a good guy or true villain until further down the line.

Bleach should've gone for threesome end like . A king may do as he pleases.

Yeah, I liked Aizen's hair more before he slicked it back.

Let's settle this once and for all.
strawpoll.me/11249453

That would have been the surest way to win.

Heck,throw in Tatsuki too while you're at it

I had no idea there was a new book and have no desire to get into it. Timeskip final chapter was awful.

I see the ichiruki salt flows. God bless Kubo for sticking to his guns. Top tier respect.

bleach should have ended cancelled with no resolution.

Why the let kubo save face and wrap things up can only be explained by the live action movie no one wanted.

Reminder she is a feminist and a hack. Also said Herm COULD and SHOULD had been black. Do not listen to hacks trying to subdue fanatic shippers. Ichiruki is just as psyco.

Yes. No. I don't know. Let's be honest, no pairing could salvage the failure that was the ending.

Ichigo ending Single would end up being as a non-surprise but Ichigo ending up with some literally who would be so bad its good and would still fit with Bleach's shitty ending

Besides,who wouldnt want to see both sides of the shipping autism get BTFO simultaneously?

>ending
last few arcs

>implying the live action movie will explain the ending
It will start from the beginning up to SS, skipping through many things, like the LA for other series has done.

Man the Ulquiorra, Aizen and Yhwach final battles are gonna look like shit.

It will not even touch Ulquiorra unless the first movie is a success.

So what are we looking at, for it to be a succes in the box office?

Actually this thread was becoming semi productive until you fucking cunts showed up.

All you shipper fucks kill yourselves.

>bleach should have ended cancelled with no resolution.
Bleach should have ended after the Aizen fight.

Hell, the two time skip chapters we got would fit better after the end of Deicide except for a few missing SS officers.

He really was fucking hot with his hair down. Do you think Aizen would have gotten mega pussy had he not been a bad guy?

Yes. I genuinely liked IH since I began reading Bleach. This is like the 100th time you guys keep asking this stupid fucking question. I shitpost IRs and it's fun, but I do like IH or I wouldn't bother.

Shut up and learn how to read, retard.

>I shitpost IRs and it's fun
I'm glad you know what a shipper cancer you are. To bad you weren't aborted.

>Admitting and being proud of shitposting
Ichihime fags everyone.

Literally you

>Do you think Aizen would have gotten mega pussy had he not been a bad guy?

Nah.

But to act like the kind and gentle superior for more than a century must've meant he had some kindness and goodness in him.

Probably since Rukia is the by far better character to begin with, Orihime is just written horribly. Not that there was a chance for this to happen to begin with though, not after mexico introduction. Kubo pretty much wrote himself into a corner with that
Are you drunk?

Better for financing the people who kicked him in the dick, why would he?
My preference aside I'm sure the ending is layered in a mix of spite, writing what he wanted disregarding or just not elaborating well enough in his own material or just him playing for his true end game the whole time.

Bleach was gonna die a sad death a long time ago anyway,if pic related happened no one would make Bleach threads anymore since both sides would of gotten BTFO.

I fucking hope Kubo at least gives some explaination to the other characters when the final volume and sketches come out,at LEAST try Kubo pls

Like Kubo aborted his IR cancer?

Literally not going to read that. Literally don't care. IRs need to literally stop writing essay and literally assuming non-IRs will read them. Literally.

Not sure, but this is how other manga-based movies fared, from here: boxofficemojo.com/intl/japan/yearly/

Attack on Titan part 1 (2015) $25,786,343
Attack on Titan part 2 (2015) $13,232,553
Bakuman (2015) $13,498,742
Death Note L: Change the World (2008) $29,316,292
Death Note: The Last Name (2006) $41,171,082
Death Note (2006) $22,909,043
Rurouni Kenshin (2012) $36,798,585
Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (2014) $49,957,553
Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (2014) $39,336,162
Assassination Classroom (2015) can't find it at BOMojo but Wiki says it's over $20 million
Assassination Classroom: The Graduation (2016) $31,352,921

Death Note is well-received which is why it keeps being made, with original characters and now a TV series.

Kenshin is also well-received, but going beyond Shishio is probably not in their initial plan considering it's the most popular arc and actors might have moved on to work on other projects.

Shingeki shows what's it like to tank on the box office. People didn't really like the original settings in Part 1, but Part 2 with OOC Mikasa and rapist not!Levi really turned people away.

With Bleach's popularity nowadays these numbers should be near imposible.
This really makes me sad, user

>Like Kubo aborted his IR cancer?
Like how you're a cancer that should have been aborted

>Literally not going to read that
>IRs need to literally stop writing essay and literally assuming non-IRs will read them.
>Actually thinks it's an IR post
Please end yourself. You're too fucking cancerous and brain-dead to deserve life. Just stop breathing air.

>And what's worst is that no matter who won the Ichbowl, the ending was rushed as fuck and left countless loose ends and story holes. But hey, fuck the plot, fuck the story, and fuck the characters right, the only thing that matters to Ichihime faggots is that their ship won. Granted, Ichiruk fucks would have been just as fucking mentally retarded had their ship won.
>I shitpost IRs and it's fun, but I do like IH or I wouldn't bother.
Just proved my point. Thanks.

We still don't know what exactly Aizen was aiming to do after he won.

Step 1. Kill the Soul King
Step 2. Take his place
Step 3. ?????
Step 4. Profit!

At least Yhwach knows what he wants.
Even though killing his subordinates for power ups when they're out there steamrolling shinigami is stupid as fuck.

The salt is real. Feels great. It is a battle manga.

Get fucked shippers.

I'm sure Aizen had no plan beyond removing every authority figure around.

Ichiruki false flaggers are cute.

The only thing I could think of is that both Aizen and Yhwach thought they could recreate their subordinates after achieving godhood, so they could do whatever they wanted, but that has no basis in the text.

>Ichigo and Rukia say goodbye with wistful faces
>TIMESKIP
>I/H and R/R with kids now
>but no reunion because Ichigo can't see ghosts
I imagine the meltdown from this will still be great

It's not about resurrecting them, it's more like Haschwalth was about to kill Uryuu and Gerard was unstoppable even with the combined forces of Hitsugaya, Byakuya and Zaraki. When he recalled them he helped his enemies.

But I suppose Uryuu's death wouldn't matter as Ryuuken can still fire the deus ex machina arrow himself.

Good thing it is far more contained than the NaruHina end. That ending was at least popular. IchiRuki losing sent the retards screaming hack, and liar. Great meltdown, and bitter tears flows still.

Ok, it would have needed a tiny reworking where Ichigo starts sensing spirits while Rukia and Renji are showing their old friend to their little girl.

>bitter tears flows still
This well will probably never dry up.

>Ryuuken can still fire the deus ex machina arrow himself.
God forbid Ryuuken do anything useful in his entire fucking life.

Oh my.

Those people spent 15 fucking years jerking to a pairing that got obliterate overnight.

OP's post was just asking for shipper salt burn, this thread was doomed from the start.

What was your biggest disappointment in the ending? Mine was definitely Isshin and Ryuuken doing fuck all.

also ichihime as shit. Sorry Cred Forums, I normally agree with you but this one leaves me scratching my head

Soul King.

Just the fucking Soul King.

Not even the small happiness of seeing RenRuki canon makes up for it.

Soul King's subplot being completely unresolved. Not even a mention of a new SK holding the universe together. In fact, shouldn't it have collapsed after Yhwach died?

Urahara and Yoruichi being completely shit on but yes I agree, the soulking plot line ending in fuck all was dumb as hell aswell

Yeah the Soul King stuff was pathetic. I thought we might at least get a bit more info about who he was originally

At least we got a cute brown shota out of it

Why did Kubo even make him? To ship with Soi Fong?

I kinda like the idea of Soi Fon dating Yuushiro to cope with the absence of Yoruichi and then raping him

Rape is for stupid uncultured brutes like Zaraki. Soi is going to groom him into a willing boytoy who'd even cosplay as Yoruichi-sam..I mean his sister, and she will also control the Shihouin family through him.

Soi fong is the cutest.

What was the point of this kid?

I'd rather Rukia became a cat lady than have gotten with Shitji.

That's a pretty cool hoodie.

Not enough milfhime panels. Hinting at TatsuKek

Did they have sex?

Probably. 100 years in exile can be boring.

I forget, why did Ukitake have to die instead of Ywach just absorbing the SK's power?

In the manga, yes. In the anime, no.

Urahara just needs to show her some sort of drawing/picture and she'll turn into a catgirl that does whatever he wants.

they barely interacted with each other towards the end.

>why did Ukitake have to die
So Rukia can be captain of the 13th at the end of the manga.

>a catgirl that does whatever he wants
More like a catgirl that does whatever she wants, and occasionally clings to him.

If Nanao loved Aizen, would he die?
Or does the curse needs marriage to activate?

>kimono ivent
Damn, this is freaking cute. Was it long ago? Could it possible to summon kimono girls through usual summon?

Will we ever get answers? A million bankais unexplained. You feel them too dont you?

Holy shit how are you still talking about this?

DUDE ICHIHIME WON LMAO

I wanted TatsukixIchigo or RirukaxIchigo but I knew neither would happen.

Bleach's ending has grown on me. I've even started to like it. Is this what being a cuck feels like?

If youve read a page of watched an episode youre a KuboKuck. Feels bad man. He just fucks our favourite characters in front of us...

TatsukixIchigo will nvr happen but theres loads of material about them

Holy shit, that is a bad Ichigo face.

>a Ichigo and rukia ending be a better choice?
Nope, it will be boring as fuck. Kubo realized this long ago, thus he dropped this terrible idea.

Rukia is basically a dude with a prepubescent boy's body and a vagina. It's gross.

For some reason when people fuck in this comic it feels like the release of years of sexual tension. I wonder why that's so. I don't get the same feeling from the plotless "let's gangbang Rangiku/Yoruichi/Orihime" ones or the shipping doujins.

Byakuya, pls

Im just waiting for the part Tatsuki and Ichigo fuck desu

nii-sama adores his niece though.

Ichigo is either never going to get any or end up at the center of a reverse gangbang.

Why didn't she write a SOL sequel where Hermione ditches Ron for Harry or AU ending where HH happens?

She had the chance. In the plays, an AU world is created where anything can happen. Ron marries someone else, Hermoine is single and they are pining after each other. "Forbidden love" this time.
That interview just randomly happened to make tumblr freakout for a few months

Still better than debbiechan's art.

Where are the Aichime arts?

Best ship.
Prove me wrong.

Where's the otome VN where you play as Orihime?

You know soi fon is a pretty good character. She had some good scenes and you could see Yoruichis influcence and her own views quite well through the writing.

Shame Orihime and Tatsuki didn't get as good as characterization near the end.

I think most people just didnt really give a shit about Ginny as a character which is why most didnt like Harry ending wih her

Replace ugly Ulquiorra with Aizen.

Nope.

I have watched Avatar recently and now i understand why ircucks are comparing their pairing to zutara. Both ships are fucking delusional

And just like Kataang,its boring as fuck

Rukiafags only cared about non-canon "evidence". Only a single one of those in the left was in the manga, and it was just a joke.

This was a nice little analysis, good read. I agree with most of your points.

>IchiRuki and Zutara
>both extemely popular ships in their respective fandoms
>both got shot down by canon

Like pottery.

Nobody post in the thread after this. It's near death already, please stop prolonging its suffering

Bleach is dead. Long live Bleach threads. Long live the BLich.

Ok.

I find Zutara pretty cute. Even if it`s a crack ship. Zuko was my favorite character. Though i don`t like what animators did to him. This drama about him regaining respect of his father was fucking forced and unnecessary.

Ichigo and Rukia had chemistry though. He didn't have shit with Orihime. And Zuko and Katara spent most of the show hating each other.

>Ichigo and Rukia had chemistry though
Nice meme, bro. Made me chuckle.

She's also the best healer in the game
Nanao is extremely good here

It pisses me off how hard it to get characters from raids. My 6 star Soi Fon is much weaker at lvl 100 comparing to the time she was 5 star. And i cant get hachigens for her because his raid is too difficult. At least in coop.

Are you implying he and Orihime really had something?

Kubo made it canon. Thats what will always matter

>"chemistry"
>the new ichiruki buzzword

Tatsuki and Ichigo had childhood chemistry

>I am fucking depressed because Orihime is scared of my hollow form so this blue cat is wrecking my shit.
>Orihime asked me do not get hurt anymore! Fuck yeah! I am gonna BTFO Grimmjow.
This is just one example. There are much more. But you wont see them because your colorspreads and anime merchandise clould your vision.

Replace Orihime with Don Kanonji

>the new ichiruki buzzword
>the new
Oh, user, you are so innocent.

Keep your gay fantasies to yourself.

Now you see why IchiHime is bland :^)

It doesn't need to be implied, Ichirukist. Or was Kazui's conception immaculate?

When will this fanbase stop derailing every discussion to moan about their asspain?

>IchiHime is bland
Ichiruki is more bland tbqh. It was different in the beginning, but then their interactions became the same.
-They bicker
-she hits him/puts him in his place with tough
-gives him a mentor-like speech, and thats literally it.
Add in the fact that 99% of the other characters use the same method on ichigo to lift his spirits/get him to listen(tatsuki/his dad/yoruichi/ganju/renji, even chad threw him + scolded him in last arc to get him out of his uryu being on yhwachs side funk) and it becomes even more boring.

Kubo has kept their relationship the same since the SS whereas you can see the change with the one he shares with Orihime. Hell, in the last arc he told her he was counting on her and that was huge for their relationship.

When you stopped shitting up the thread with your shipping bullshit

What's the difference between something that's bland and something that's comfy? Ichigo and Orihime are sweet, kind, and inspiring to each other, and I can see how that might bore some people, but I genuinely enjoy that kind of stuff.

happy one month of ichihime being canon :-)

The point user is making is that IchiHime is bland as fuck,no development or any confession from Ichigo whatsoever. Ichiruki might be bland but at least they had a few funny moments.

Ichiruki being boring and predictable as the series went on doesn't change the fact that IchiHime is boring as fuck too.

>they had a few funny moments.
Ichihime had it's share of funny moments though. They just didn't revolve around putting ichigo down or hitting him.

>muh chemistry meme
>asks if Ichigo and Orihime had something
>in a thread that implies Ichiruki will save Bleach and bring back the anime
>When will I stop shitting up the thread with my shipping bullshit

Zero self-awareness, as usual.

That's not a good example at all. And it doesn't change the fact that she sucks.

Yay for terrible ships!

>Yay for terrible ships!
Stay mad ichiruki-ists.

Keep posting

I will.

Enjoy Shithime.

It's not love if you've never kicked a girl or called her a bitch.

Bleach threads should just rename themselves to IchiHime General desu

-Ichigo doesn’t even know that rukia even achieved bankai. So much for the special ~blackmoonwhitesun~ bond. Those names weren't even used in canon actually.
-Kubo has rukia run straight to orihime instead of ichigo. Doesn’t even let them interact. She does nothing to help him out of his despair.
-Literally recycles the rukia giving ichigo back his powers FB scene, but with fucking tsukishima. He took one of the most beloved IR scenes and did that to it.
-No tagteam. Sends renji with him and the whole you were the one that brought up back together was obviously kubo telling us to get ready for renruki.
-The MOTS scan where orihime got love and friendship while rukia shared a page with renji(despite the fact that renji got his own scan a few months back) thats titled irreplaceable nakama.
-Has them interact twice this final arc. The hospital scene and the last chapter.
-Uraharas last words. The chapter is 666. Kubo was playing the devil himself when he baited the fuck out of IR fans.
-Last chapter is another nail on the coffin since they’re shown arguing over their parenting skills. ichigo/orihime are more protective(faeries follow kazui around, ichigo yelling at rukia to find her daughter) while rukia/renji are obviously more lax.
-Names the last chapter “death and strawberry” which is the most popular IR ship name. A chapter where ichigo and rukia are living in different worlds, happily married to other people, and started a family with their respective spouses.
-Gives the “death and strawberry” title to the renruki/ichihime kids.
-IRs convinced themselves that Japanese fans would be raging and burning their merch, but instead they were pretty comfy with it and all the complaining had to do with the missing characters.
-A whole article dedicated to Japanese fans mocking the Western fanbase for their tantrum. Calling them Ichiruk-ists.

Can't wait for the final volume to sell well so they can be BTFO again.

>Bleach threads should just rename themselves to IchiHime General desu
I'm not sure how many are shitposters, but I'm sure there's a few people who genuinely like Ichihime.

Anyways it just that you couldn't even bring up orihime/ichihime for years without getting attacked by like 7 different posters so it's nice to be able to talk about now.

will do, ichiruki tumblrite

>mfw when standing on the sidelines and watching bullshit ichihimeruki arguments
Thanks for the entertainment.

Honestly,if you autists waited for Bleach to end to brag about your godawful bland and unoriginal ship winning then you dont really like Bleach in the first place.

If you like IchiHime so much go fucking make a thread about it

>Honestly,if you autists waited for Bleach to end to brag about your godawful bland and unoriginal ship winning then you dont really like Bleach in the first place.
We didn't though. If you were actually around then you would've know that a handful of us have been talking about Ichihime for the past for few months.

You sound frustrated and irrational. I'm sorry about that. I'll still laugh about it, but I do feel some pity for IR extremists. I have the heart.

Isn't the point I was making? All you guys posted was >Kurosaki Kun and starting shit flinging contests with Ichirukitards who were fucking dropping like flies anyway. Jesus christ,you couldnt get past one thread without having to scroll past autistic shipping wars.

Granted that ruki/a/ was fucking cancer but you IchiHimefags greatly exagarrate how Orihimefags were 'discriminated' when the only reason they were was because of them picking fights with another autistic shipping group.

I liked IchiRukifags getting BTFO,dont get me wrong but for fuck's sake,you lot posting everything about Ichihime makes me wished they won instead.

Whatever,Kubo let it end his shitty way so klol

>renruki basically confirmed when byakuya told renji his fang reached him
>ichihime basically confirmed after orihimes confession
>ichiruki fans still thought they had a chance after both these scenes