Aku no Hana Thread /anh/

Explain why this is the best manga ever

because it isnt.

it isn't
the anime is not good either obviously but every other idiot will praise it because of how "courageous" they were with the art style and rotoscoping
>it looks so fucking awful it must be good right?

Not even his best work

>/anh/
please don't

First half was good but the whole healing arc and plot resolution were garbage

Because is the best ANIME ever.

please go back in

Second part is kinda useless

I can't explain why but I feel like it really is.

>/anh/
Fuck off.
Yeah the second half was fucking dumb.

Why is everyone so assmad about the second half? I thought it was fucking great.

whole mess is shit

i couldnt flip a page without cringing at some point

It isn't , especially when the teenager arc dropped the ball so hard. It was build up towards nothing. It's especially annoying since they just start like .. grade 9 or something later on while they're acting like melodramatic 25 somethings making life changing choices, who can't reconnect or whatever.

It was pretty retarded and a big waste of potential.

Still curious about the stylistic choice.

It's unfulfilling - probably the intention but it makes the whole manga come across as pointless , and it was kind of stupid.

It felt like the child arc was a prologue, and the real story would start after. Nope, just unsatisfying the whole way through. It's also unrealistic and silly.

anime was better

What's jontron doing in a japanese "anime"?

But seriously, the anime looks like fucking garbage.

Only for the fact it ends at the child arc.

This manga is way worse than the anime

How would it be fullfilling in any way, all the characters were straight fucked up in the head. Only thing left after the failed double suicide was healing and that was just for the MC, the other 2 bitches were beyond repair by then. That's why she pushed him away in the first place, so he could get away by this pile of shit and find a way to heal.

Fucking retarded idiot pieces of shit, the manga is a fucking masterpiece.

>curious
Money is always the answer

3edgy5me

Do you really think these 40 years old fat fucks can understand this fucking shit? Why would you even make a thread about this? Did you really think these retards can understand what's going on in AnH? I hope you realize that you're in a place where there are 500 kgs people who fap to 2d 5 years old girls.

Please don't make any thread about AnH again, thanks.

I wish they didn't rotoscope this and just stuck to a more traditional style because I like the story.