youtube.com/watch?v=q0ov2ZIgC88
youtube.com/watch?v=AyfrIw8I-GM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DH9hSOhAWk8
youtube.com/watch?v=NAgZHmwidVo
youtube.com/watch?v=zrghqq4GH4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pudding is CUTE.

that is all.

Maybe he was talking about the strawhats, or some guy who wanted to dick Pudding first

I can't wait for all the tears when Nami screams "I am against this marriage"

very cute

Reminder that this man's scientific abilities are considered greater than Germa's.

>Toei animates Pudding before it's revelead she's the triclops and fucks it up by giving her different colors

Pudding is a three-eyed semen demon

Their reunion is going to be soo good.

I agree. Her other form is better though

that's her father user

good thing she inherited her mother's good looks

When she opens all 3 eyes she looks like that.

Screencap this

fucking tamago

didn't expect him to be such a major figure. seems like he's connected to pedro's backstory too.

where was this image from anyway? dont remember her being shown with 3 eyes

check the end of last thread

Fishmen island speed reading faggot

Canon soon

can you blame me? the arc was shitSHIT

Yes sir. Her and Yonji deserve each other.
Oda foreshadowed it already.

Can't wait for a new cover story. Decks of the World 2 was boring as shit.
Gimme Barto fucking around in the New World without a navigator and finding Punk Hazard, or Bellamy growing a pair and no longer being a punching bag.
or the Donquixote family going to the Newkama Kingdom in impel down

Man, even Tenshinhan scored before Yamcha.

this is cute

No need to samefag

Nice inspect element.

Question:

Why is she called Reiju and not Reijii?

it's her new name after transitioning, you insensitive fuck.

REMINDER REIJU AND YONJI WILL BE THE ONES TO HELP SANJI

go to bed, yonji.

Maybe it's MS being MS?

This will be cannon soon.

the absolute madman

pudding a shit

Pudding is ugly as shit. Oda get rid of her asap.

Fuck off with your shit taste

I'm sorry I don't have low standards like you do. Fuck off you depressing shit.
Pudding a shit. A SHIT!

I don't think Sanji's reasons for declining Pudding have to do with her looks.

Sanji called Dr kureha. Pretty.
What's your point?
He also called Cosette pretty.
Sanji doesn't want to hurt ugly biitches feelings.
I'm glad we won't see this ugly mutant after this arc

Yeah sure you keep believing in that delusion SANAfag

>posting pictures were she literally looks like Nami
How is that something to be proud of? Right there she just looks like another copy.
She a shit.

u is more feminine than i

He said he would have married her if it wasn't for his crew, plus he didn't do the heart eyes for either of those two you mention.

>generic character design
>good

Thanks

Does anyone know when One Piece Gold is going to be in American theaters? Or did I miss the run already?

Okay, just answer me this.
Who that looks half decent would Sanji not marry?
That argument is stupid because everyone knows Sanji would say yes to anyone.

Pudding is non generic.

Sanji will forget about her after this arc is over just like he did with Viola.
Do you not know Sanji's character?

Oh look, he says he is in love. Oh wow. I wonder what he would say if Viola asked him to marry him

Pudding is one of the least generic looking girls in one piece

>who half decent would sanji not marry
Someone evil or against his crew. The point is you said sanji doesn't think pudding is cute. with I proved was a lie.

Thing is if it was someone that looks like Robin or Hancock Sanji would've left the crew already.
My point is pudding is not beautiful by one piece standards.

user he only forgot about her because she forgot all about him. We've seen what he has been going through since leaving dressrosa, why would he just constantly and randomly think about a girl who wasn't actually interested in him? I mean not even usopp thinks about Kaya that much and they are for sure canon if oda actually does relationships. But yeah watch sanji will tell pudding they will meet again after his journey. Screencap this

You've been rused if you think Sanji doesn't value his cooking considering his past or his dream of finding all blue. Sanji's dedication as a chef is komatsu tier. Don't you even remember how he put the Baratie in grave danger by feeding Don Krieg and Gin? Zeff's peg leg even got broken because of it. It's very similar to what happened with Cossette. Sanji isn't you.

>Oda can't achieve anything as impactful as Ace and Whitebeard dying for years now
>few small things like Fisher Tiger dying, Otohime dying with her sons trying to cheer up their sister meanwhile or Rosinante but nothing on par

You guys know he will kill off Sanji after this arc, right? He will get some comic relief stuff and some more cool moments and than that's it.

Keep in mind, whenever Oda killed off some big character, there always was some clone ready for at least some kind of replacement. Whitebeard => Kaido (basically Whitebeard 2), Blackbeard (his power), Whitebeard's "son" (comic relief related to Whitebeard and his appearance), Ace => Sabo (i.e. Ace 2), post Alabasta Mr. 2 => Bartolomeo etc.

With Sanji we just got a whole kingdom and probably literal clones. One of his brothers even shares his trait with women. Not to mention Sanji's "dream" is by far the most expendable one and they can easily get a new cook.

Sanji will get killed. Definitely. Saying this for years now, though. This new arc around him literally out of nowhere just reconfirms me. And you will all cry like little faggots the moment you see Zoro, of all characters, getting the exaggerated crying face for the first time since he lost against Mihawk when clicking "next page".

Sorry for possible spoiler.

Sanji's finally getting poon, almost too much

You are wrong. Viola told Sanji she was going to stay in her country but Sanji didn't tell her, oh I will come back for you after my voyage.
Because Sanji and Oda won't do that shit.
Sanji won't tell pudding nothing like that. It will just be the same as Viola.
If I remember correctly Sanji had all those heart eyes and shit when he was on the boat before they left for Zou

You're delusional if you truly think that, ma boi.

strawpoll.me/11244244
strawpoll.me/11244244
strawpoll.me/11244244

>he would have left the crew for robin or Hancock
Well I am glad at least you don't have shit taste and said someone like Nami. But I don't agree. The whole crew is a family so for sanji loyalty to only be as deep as that would ruin him. Definitely as we've seen that he was willing to die in place of luffy or take on the WG for robin etc... It would basically make all that point less. So I don't care if Hancock and shirahosi wanted him to join their crew, I doubt he would leave.

>pudding isn't beautiful for one piece standards
Naw I disagree here too. Oda only knows really how to draw two type of girls. Ugly and good looking. I don't think she's the best looking female as Hancock takes that spot but she's very cute

Post your favorite moments

Does she masturbate with that slime?

Robin

Not him, and I agrede with you.

HOWEVER, if Oda is EVER going to give Sanji an actual love interest, this is the biggest chance he's ever had, considering the marriage, the family drama and how similar they are (unless the bitch hides something beyond her third eye).

Nothing will truly change tho.

Sanji can't die until he leaves Nami pregnant.
That is FACT.
Unless he got her pregnant when they were alone in Zou or on the sunny going to Zou.

Nami was sleeping during the day.
She also did not party which means no alcohol.
If Sanji dies is because Nami has Sanji's seed inside her already.

this

> he didn't tell viola that
What don't you get about Because she really didn't like. It was all a lie. So why would he tell someone that actually doesn't like him like that, he will be back to see her? Plus oda is saving that for pudding.

>he won't tell pudding
Sure he won't. By the end of the arc pudding will still be in love with sanji and he will tell her about all blue and will say how he will visit her again. So you better hope she falls out of love with sanji or it's definitely happening

100% fact.

Also he impregnated Nami.
Nami was sleeping during the day.
She also did not party which means no alcohol.
If Sanji dies is because Nami has Sanji's seed inside her already.

>Sanji can't die until he leaves Nami pregnant.
No one says he won't do this during or after this arc, off-screen, obviously.

99 % fact.

>This new arc around him literally out of nowhere just reconfirms me. And you will all cry like little faggots the moment you see Zoro, of all characters, getting the exaggerated crying face for the first time since he lost against Mihawk when clicking "next page".
People would literally cry for days and piss through their eye sockets.

Don't even get me started on the fangirls.

I don't think he'll get killed, but I do think Sanji will be sacrificing at least one of his hands in this arc. Probably to protect one of the Straw Hats, maybe even Luffy himself, as sort of full-circle to his and Zeff's story. Zeff sacrificed his leg in order for Sanji to survive because they had the same dream, and of course he wants his nakama to survive to see their dreams fulfilled.

Franky can always build him a swell new robot hand when they see each other again.

>Sanji will tell pudding they will meet again after his journey
This is my own personal belief, since Pudding doesn't appear to have combat skills and thus is unlikely to join the crew. I shall hope for the best.

>Not to mention Sanji's "dream" is by far the most expendable one and they can easily get a new cook.
Honestly, it's like Oda went out of ideas when writing the dream for Sanji. One of the best written characters in the manga but this is a huge blunder.

Soooo you're a SANAfag. Then your delusions are automatically thrown out the window

I don't give a shit about pairings (mostly since Oda doesn't give a shit himself)... But it's not unlikely Sanji wiill end up with Nami at some point or at least makes her a baby in case he dies.

You must try to think like Oda a bit, it's not that hard, it's a shitty shonen.

Another timeskip and showing a little boy who looks like young Sanji appearing behind Nami after the main story is over would generate hype.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

Kill yourself.
You are deluded one. Can't wait for you tears when Nami kisses Sanji this arc.

holy shit it'll actually happen, no?

Should I stop coming to these threads? All anyone does is shitpost like this idiot.

You guys better already look for a good track you can listen to when starting to read the chapter with the suspicious title.

>Should I stop coming to these threads?
Yes, fuck off.

going by oda's ideals sanji objectively has the best dream because it's a romantic (in the adventure sense) impossibility that he purses anyway

GOOD NIGHT SWEET MR. PRINCE

youtube.com/watch?v=ig7eSGtYelg

>being this mad he just got spoiled a huge twist

don't think he will get killed, but he might leave the straw hats

sanji dies
luffy goes supper saiyain
rubber world arc begins

luffy vs big mom fight takes 45 episodes

But Zoro isn't with the Sanji rescue team. It's Nami (coincidentally), Luffy, Chopper. They will probably tell the samurai group when they meet again and then we see some Zoro tears.

>With Sanji we just got a whole kingdom and probably literal clones. One of his brothers even shares his trait with women.
That's actually a good argument.

always

Only Whitebeard was stated as the strongest pirate.

>shipperfags
>shipperfags
>caesarfag
>shipperfags
>shipperfags
>Afro Franky
>shipperfags
>someone who actually thinks a main character will die in One Piece
>someone who actually thinks a Straw Hat will seriously leave the crew
>THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

These threads should be banned. I'm not convinced the people who post in them actually read One Piece.

If Sanji dies in front of Nami she will go super saiyan God and kill big mom herself.
Nami will go berserk if Sanji the guy that got her pregnant got killed.

Your delusion is showing. Just accept it, retard.

People like you are the reason Oda will do it. Will be so "OUT OF NOWHERE".

Everyone will cry like babies, will easily surpass the death of ace.

This. Autists always say Oda never kills any characters so when he does, it will be actually shocking. It seemed like Oda did this mainly for Ace's death to be as shocking as possible. Yet Oda continues to never kill anyone since then... and people are already back in the "no way important characters die in One Piece" mode.

what's wrong with Franky?

>literally every single shonen manga there is an important friend dies sooner or later for the ultimate drama
>HURR IMPOSSIBLE THIS CAN HAPPEN IN ONE PIECE, I HATE YOU ALL, REEEEEE

Oda is already preparing. You can literally see it in this panel , the way he drew his eyes.

You really know the threads have gone off the deep end when retards unironically believe one of the Strawhats is going to die this arc.

le impossible because my headcanon says so, also check how nihilistic i sound XD

To be fair, he said after the arc.

Oda already did that cliche with both Merry and Ace.
The endgame death will be the dead mentor with Shanks.

>Oda already did that cliche with both Merry and Ace.
Yeah, and? As you can see, it would work again since everyone switched back into this "no way" mode.

And One Piece is not predictable (for retards), maybe Shanks will die, but Oda knows this won't be a big shock or anything.

You really are autistic aren't you? As if your fanfiction didn't already show that.

>i-im not a shipper
>but I ship SANA
No user there is no think like oda. If we're thinking like him then no crew members will end up together like he said. He could easily generate hype by showing a little girl behind Hancock with a strawhat. Or by showing a blonde three eyed swirly brow kid between sanji and pudding helping them bake. Or showing some calves following chopper.

This is OP, no matter what it's going to generate hype and oda is clearly the type not to care that much what fans think or he would turn down the sex appeal on his women or would openly ship.

That's a great argument, always use it in real life, especially when debating your teachers or parents.

>No user there is no think like oda. If we're thinking like him then no crew members will end up together like he said. He could easily generate hype by showing a little girl behind Hancock with a strawhat. Or by showing a blonde three eyed swirly brow kid between sanji and pudding helping them bake. Or showing some calves following chopper.
Yeah, or a kid that looks like Sanji behind Nami?

Are you an idiot? Why are your shit ideas better than this one?

No one cares if he actually fucks Nami or not. Sanji will die.

>always use it in real life, especially when debating your teachers or parents.
Oh? Sorry, didn't realize I was arguing with a high schooler. You'll hopefully grow out of your autism in time.

Kill yourself you delusional faggot.
Nami and Sanji will have a kid in the end.
Or leave her pregnant if he dies

> If we're thinking like him then no crew members will end up together like he said.

But I realized I am "arguing" with one.

I don't give a shit but technically they wouldn't end up together, they just fucked.

user

Honestly if sanji dies I'm fucking killing myself

>autism

>why is your ideas ideas better then mine
You're a SANAfag. All your ideas are based off head canon and delusions. My point wasn't that those ideas are better then yours but that you just tried to use hype as a reason for why it makes sense for them to be together. Which is stupid since a kid who looks like luffy behind Nami would generate as much hype or maybe more. Just because that ship makes sense to you and would get a little hype doesn't mean oda will do it.

What's right with him?

REMINDER THE ANIME FORESHADOWED SANJI AND NAMI'S KID.

That's why he dies. Oda knows his autistic fans.

>all your ideas are based off headcanon and delusions
Oh the irony

But he won't fuck her. So it's no point of even adding that

>please stop posting things that trigger me
Kill yourself Lunafag

>SANA will have a kid
>y-youre the delusional one
Sure SANAfag. How about you and LUNAfags go have a delusional debut about who kid she will have first.

everything

Not him but Sanji and Nami has more of a chance than Luffy and Nami.
>hurr hurr sanafag
Nope, just going by facts. Lunafags has the lowest chances

>i-i don't care that of a said that
>they will fuck
sure and so will Nami and luffy.

Nami will kiss Sanji this arc.

You realize that's the correct spelling, right? Please, just stop embarrassing yourself. You've already admitted to being an autistic high schooler who's obsessed with his manga fanfiction. Enough is enough.

Samefag. 100%
This is how triggered you are lunafag. You feel the need to say "N-No that's not true s-stop" because you know Sanji and Nami has more chance than your shit ship.

>You're a SANAfag. All your ideas are based off head canon and delusions. My point wasn't that those ideas are better then yours
No they aren't and you sound like a 12 year old now.

A boy that looks like young Sanji appearing behind Nami would actually generate hype because Sanji is dead around this time in some in a way stays alive with his son.

Luffy impregnating Boa would be just retarded. Luffy is a kid himself and he didn't even show any sign of ever changing in this regard so far. Not once. And unlike Goku he also looks like a child, has no muscles and is far from taller than Boa. Not to mention this wouldn't generate hype. Boa also is an uninteresting shit tier character, only fangirls like this one-dimensional, cat-kicking comic relief piece of shit. And yeah, sure, Big Mom gets her will and her mongoloid daughter will marry Sanji... and their kid would totally generate hype.

Just kill yourself.

And I don't give a shit about pairings. Just saying Sanji has the highest chance impregnating one of the girls in the crew and thus generating some hype even after his death with a child which just makes his death more likely.

The only fact is that he will die. Everything else doesn't matter to me, you autistic fatass.

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF CANCER.
GO BACK TO TUMBLR SHIPPERFAGS.

>You realize that's the correct spelling, right?
You can put something in quotatin marks for a variety of reasons. I did because it's hardly an argument, you just call people that don't agree with you "autistic".

Would just block you now if I could, completely uninteresting and pointless poster.

>you're triggered because LUNA won't happen
I'm happy they won't end up together either. You know since oda said he won't shipping them

>ur head canon is wrong
>no urs is
When does it end

user they all have equal chances. And that's zero since oda won't be shipping crewmembers

You are a dumbfuck.

But you guys are the actual "cancer" of this thread?

Jesus Christ, are One Piece threads always this awful?

I mean, it's scientifically proven that people tend to think in patterns because they are dumb. But my god... "Zoro fag", "Sanji fag", "anti ..." fag, "shipper fag", "Monet fag"...

What is wrong with you guys? Just argue about the manga and stop this shit.

Sure and so will sanji and pudding

Do people actually realize that this guy hasn't said one thing about Nami or any shipping? He just said Sanji will die and that's it.

>SANA has more of a chance the LUHA
Ha your delusions are running even more wild. And as I said and will keep saying. Oda won't be shipping crew members

Everyone knows if Sanji dies is because he left a kid inside Nami.
It's common sense

Why are people posting in One Piece threads?

It's just 10 very dumb children repeating themselves.

Nope, Sana triggers you so.. I know you know it has a high chance of happening. If it had no chance it wouldn't trigger you.
But you literally replied to 10 people saying "N-No you are wrong" because you know sana will happen and saying no makes you feel good.

>Sanji that high
Kek

Zoro>Franky>Robin>Sanji>Ussop>Brook>Chopper>Nami

Just ignore and report the shitters

Not nearly as pointless and retarded as your silly fanfiction about Sanji.

not a chance
only SH to die are Usopp and Luffy
and that will be very late into the story

>SANA has a chance of happening
>LUHA wont
>Hancock is shit tier, Nami isn't
>sanji has a better chance of dying then luffy
>luffy won't knock up hancock.

it's to much autism in here to even respond properly

I wish I could meet IRL people like you after we learn that your desilusional shipping will never happen.Too bad I can't.

>people forgetting how scary Usopp can be with prep time
Did you forget the time he gave Luffy a run for his money with a shoestring budget? I want to see that Usopp again, not just lol I have a plant for everything.

>hottest OP girl
>shit tier
kek, you can keep your slut. it suits your trash taste.

i've pretty much left for reddit at this point. It's not great, but better than here for sure

That's what happens when you don't use the report function and enable faggots from tumblr to post here

Not with that Toei attached to it

Sanji seemed to have a tendency to want to sacrifice himself in pre-timeskip One Piece.

Notably on Sky Island against Eneru (I think twice, but atleast once on the ship while kicking Usopp towards Nami while tanking the lightning, Usopp and Nami didn't really escape anyway), and then once with Kuma on Thriller Bark (Zoro wouldn't let him) and on Shabaody (Kuma deflected him easily and it was useless).

Are there other instances of Sanji trying to sacrifice himself?

>gave Luffy a run for his money
You mean when he mildly intimidated him with some explosions, until Luffy stopped holding back and beat him with a single punch? That fight was more emotional than anything.

>if it had no chance of happening you wouldn't respond
SANAFAG that's like you not replying to a LUNA or SAPU. So if what you say is true then you must realize that they have a chance of happening.

Hancock's power is truly a terrifying one. Can you imagine having your face turned to stone from her kick?

Just look yourself in the mirror when you get BTFO.

But how do you cope with the fact that Oda HIMSELF told that he won't include romance between crewmembers?
Wanting it to happen is one thing.
Believing it is just plain stupid.

High impact sexual violence isn't romance.

I don't reply to luna or sapu. That's the point.
All I see in the replies on those post are people calling purin ugly.
>t-that was you
Nope. I'm not childish like you are and I know sapu won't happen at all. I'm smarter than that.

user I can say with a 100% certainty that the only shippers who will be BTFO is namifags who don't ship her with money

Sanji is a rich prince that's why Nami will marry him this arc. To take over Germa.

You replied to me calling me a LUNAfag saying it won't happen when I clearly never said anything about LUNA. So you're clearly triggered by them and I'm pretty sure you reply to them anytime they posy their ship. So stop false flagging

Can someone please explain to me why the shipping posts are not filtered for me even though I added "SANA" to the filter settings on Cred Forums?

did you check the hide box?

>she will Marry a rich prince to take over a nation
In that case then momo is the closes since she loves to shove him into breast, tqke bathes with him and let's him sleep in the bed with her

Yeah I did. Do I have to write "Cred Forums" in the board box or is just "a" enough?

>s@na and not luna
Kill yourself. Does the truth hurt?

You convinced me with those arguments.

you shouldnt have to

did you pick "comment" as the type?

I will filter that aswell once it is getting too annoying (and once I figured these filter thingies out.)

vs doffy, but that was post-ts

>Usopp
Wow, you are shit at storytelling.

That's a Kid. U sick fuck.

Yeah. Does it only account for posts made after the filter was enabled? Do I have to tick "Auto"?

The post-ts isn't why I didn't list it. Sanji didn't really sacrifice himself there intentionally, he just went in to save his friends, not with the intention to die. He lost because Doflamingo was stronger, not because he willingly lost to buy time or something like that.

When will Green Bull Ryokugyu?

*appear?

>TS haven't been invented yet

he predicted it himself
right after talking about going to elbaf

I hope (even though they are usually not very creative) that he will be a zoan. That way we will have a new pattern for the admirals. Before it was elements, now it would be "one of each fruit type".

Whenever the marines show up next.

I don't see any WG islands being visited in the near future for this to happen though.

Maybe in a sidepanel like how Kizaru appeared.

Good, but unfortunately you're still autistic. Hopefully you've learned to keep your fanfiction to yourself.

im realizing that greenbull probably won't have a cool design, and will look completely ridiculous

holy trips confirm

autistic "Sanji will die" shitposter and his headcanon have been utterly blown the fuck out

You mean post time skip? Because Kizaru's first appearance was riding three cannon balls into battle in a glorious mix of Tao Pai Pai, Baron von Münchhauesen and Major Kong from Dr. Strangelove.

If someone is going to die this arc why not brook? Mom's soul ability is probably one of the few things that would straight up kill him.

Nah, he will be based on another of Oda's favourite jap actors, so he will be somewhat based in reality.

By the way, do we have any likely candidates for that so far? I'm not that familiar with classic asian cinema.

he's actually based on an american actor, humphrey bogart

Actually luffy will die

new protagonist is Big Mom

I think it is quite the opposite, since Brook can control his soul freely, he is likely the closest thing we have to a hard counter for Big Mom. On top of that, she was said to eat the life time of the one she uses her power on and not really the soul (see the life taxes the people on Whole Cake pay every 6 months), and since Brook omae wa mou shindeiru'd, it won't work on him. Possibly.

I'd think Brook will have some fun moments with Big Mom atleast.

God, you hideous piece of shit. Stop posting in this thread we don't want your disgusting, mentally scarring, vomit inducing mutant face.

hello, anyone care to get me up to speed on the current arc? i stopped reading near the end of dressrosa

Sanji is being forced to get married.
Nami and co went to stop the wedding and get him back.

Sanji got kidnapped and is being forced to marry one of Big Mom's daughters. Turns out he's from a family of evil motherfuckers called the Vinsmoke family and the marriage is a political one to allow the vinsmokes and big mom family to join.

sounds like someone needs a dose of pudding

Oda please get rid of her asap.

thank you kind anons, appreciate it.

You should really catch up, Dressrosa was only like 40 chapters ago and nearly everything that happened AFTER Dressrosa is really good so far.

Read it nigga, post dressrosa has been great

The only hint is this

Yeah.

I meant to reply to the guy asking when Green Bull would show up next.

He's going to be an absolute justice enforcer like Sakazuki right? Since Issho was pretty much Kuzan's replacement
He should have at least some intimidating presence then

We're looking for a famous jap actor with long curly hair.
Go.

Who has the best feet in the One Piece universe?

Tha guy who plays guitar for Axel Rose?

you

I wouldn't mind more pudding

t-thanks

Zeff

Reminder he travelled the New World simply by kicking the shit out of everyone to the point his feet turned red from his opponent's blood.

Don't forget they're usually old

>Zeff
>Gin
>the whole Sanji backstory thingy
>Zoro fighting Mihawk
>getting a taste of the Grandline
>the overall setting
Man, Baratie was a top tier arc.

Yonji and pudding are cute. Can't wait till the meet and fall in love

user post full pics

we can't appreaciate pudding's cuteness from a thumbnail

Sanji will kiss Pudding

Most likely not.

There was an SBS where a reader asked Oda about this. (Pic Related)

Thematically the animals Rougyokou & Fuji are based on are opposed to the animals the original trio were.

This is why Fuji opposes some WG stuff like the shicbibukai.
It's likely Green Bull also has some anti-WG ideas.

I think the idea that he's a justice zealot like Akainu is unlikely.

>people like this exist

What type of justice did Aokiji have again?
Akainu is absolute.
Kizaru is lazy.
Fujitora is blind.

man, people who ship crewmates are fucking retarded

unclear

aokiji is lazy
kizaru is unclear
akainu is thorough

fuji's hasn't been confirmed

Hu? Why did Oda never state it? Seems like an oversight. Will we ever find out?

That sounds just like miss fatty.

>fuji's hasn't been confirmed
All my money on "blind justice".

user, I was being cheeky here. Thank you anyway.

"Unclear Justice".
The fuck kind of motto is that?

Is he a homage of Dr. Eggman?

It is unclear.

Post theories.

I heard the theory he will have the boil boil fruit. I know that will be the third heat related fruit (next to mera mera and magu magu) or the fourth if we count that weird filler chapter where they have to recapture the flag, but it would atleast somewhat explain why he has a cup of hot tea on his head constantly.

Kizaru is still a wildcard. He hasn't really shown much interest in good or evil, he tends to just turn up to fuck shit up.

unclear justice = personal justice

I wouldn't mind Sanji dying tbqh

At this point the only thing I want to know is, what went down during Blackbeard's attack on the Revolutionaries?

>tfw want to rewatch w7/enies lobby
>but one pace hasn't done that part yet

FUCKING END MY EXISTANCE I'VE ALREADY READ IT LIKE THRICE AND THE ACTUAL ANIMES PACING IS TOO SLOW FOR MULTIPLE VIEWINGS FUCKING WHY

akainu's justice here is separate from "absolute justice" by the way

absolute justice is a general marine motto. akainu's personal justice is "thorough".

If he dies he will leave Nami pregnant

So I took a break from One Piece threads for a good while.

I come back and am now confused. From which point in the manga did Sanji and Nami shippers get so adamant and sure of their ship? I'm trying to puzzle this out.

>Oda really wants to draw the happening
WHAT IS IT ODA

It's the same shitposter as always who just latched onto the next thing for some reason. No one knows where it is really coming from, just filter it.

It was just Aokiji vs Akainu, wasn't it?

Zou. Read Zou. It all started there.

The way he was talking about it made it sound like it involved the view of justice by the marines. Like some action changed their general view as a whole, besides Akainu becoming FA.

>pre skip
>he hide his eye cuz he don't have it! or some lelush shit!
>after skip
>he have one sided curly brow's! What's why he hide it! What a shame!
>vinsmoke comes
>mfw
Kek.

>Lunafaggot detected

My bad here. Definitely if you can't see

>SANAfag detected

Nice, so Yonji will dress up as Sanji?
I can see this happening. Oda will do this so Sanji can escape

What's the problem?
Sana has a chance.
Luna does not

is this picture deliberately ignoring the spike at the back of ichiji

Akainu vs Aokiji. He's probably gonna draw atleast one chapter of it, like Ace vs Teach.

youtube.com/watch?v=yE0Nnp-u5Zo

What happened? He used to be a complete badass and now he's a joke and a jobber.

this is bitchin, i should have listend to the eds more

He was essentially the tutorial level for logias. His fruit really isn't that good, especially with haki around. It's a shame, but atleast we will see more of him once we reach Vegapunk so maybe he will redeem himself.

logias who think they're invincible have short life spans

Sure SANAfag. Keep telling your self that. Then I guess the plot twist will be that it's really sanji.

>tutorial level for logias

nah, that award goes to this useless twat

Remember when everyone thought he was going to join?

>SANA actually has a chance of happening.
Sure and so does ZONA

Is post-time skip One Piece worth reading?

>everyone
don't exaggerate

i hoped he would though

That wasn't even why he lost, he lost cause he was outclassed. Simple as that. He only heavily relied on his fruit against Vergo and that was on purpose and according to Vergo himself it was unlike Smoker's normal fighting style. Law and Doffy were just far too strong/bullshit.

Just stop miss fatty. You always embarrass yourself.

>Law and Doffy were just far too strong/bullshit.
that puts him miles below luffy already though

But he appeared well after logias were established.

I think it is sorta weakening for his character to reappear like that. I feel like he had good closure with his mini character arc on Jaya where Luffy threw a punch at him.

Plus his post-ts design was so unnecessarily bulky, it was just ugly. On top of that he was crying way too much.

Lyingfag when will you stop exposing yourself? Your delusions are getting out of hand.

No one is saying otherwise. Come on, user.

Don't mind me just posting OTP.
Canon soon.

Notice how I always spot you out? It's easy to spot someone that is triggered.
You fanfic will never happen btw

Speaking of, when will we finally get to see Vegapunk?

>yonji x nami
OTP

yonji already went heart-eyes over her

Tbf, Smoker was putting Law on the back foot during their fight. Law's ability is simply too hax, though.

Their reunion is going to be so cute!!

I don't see him having any connection to this arc or the next one, so it will likely be a few years still.

Isn't amazing how I always know it's you? That's because out of all SANAFAGS your delusions are the worst. So You keep telling your self that your ship will happen. And just like what happen with you saying pudding was a liar. Will happen again

>I always know it's you
Are you really underage? No really please answer me. Because when you don't know what to say you just mock people like a kid.
You just said the same thing I say. Which is not true. If you go back to the threads you only call me a lyingfag when I call you out for being the delusional fatty you are.
Triggered again?

I agree yonji and nami meeting again will be great

I think he'll get a Zenkai boost by Goda though after seeing how strong Luffy has become.

Even the real life actors like each other.
Kek

Exactly. Smoker was doing fairly well and even managed to surprise and corner Law but of course, who the fuck ever thought Law would just pop his heart out?

When I first read that chapter, I was fucking shocked. Smoker's always been one of my favourite character and Marine. Seeing him just drop to the ground as the chapter ended was scary.

I sure hope so. Or maybe he'll show off his proper fighting skills and learn to be faster. Manipukate his smoke to avoid hits and stuff. A Logia user using Soru would be insane. Imagine Akainu fucking teleporting. Jesus Christ.

Dam boi she fuckin fine

>you just mock people
>you did know It was me last thread
Just stop it lyingfag. You're making it worst. I always know it's you because you call anyone who is against SANAfag. A miss fatty/LUNAfag. The only one who usually gets triggered is you

Fuji became the new smoker.
The smoker as you know him is gone.

You are literally mocking that user saying Yonji is Sanji.
Why do you keep embarrassing yourself? You are sad.

most evil yonko

She has a nice body

>Well written post
>Defends his argument
>Shitpost

>Waaah waaaah everything I disagree with is a shitpost. Meanwhile let me post my waifu image with a one liner at the start of every thread. This is le Cred Forums after all.

Fuck off shitposter. Reddit is over there. Hope you die in a car crash.

How happy would Hancock be if Luffy kissed or married her?

I don't think you can quantify happiness like that. So, just, uh, pretty happy?

Will*
When*
Fixed it for you

>the moment you see Zoro, of all characters, getting the exaggerated crying face for the first time since he lost against Mihawk when clicking "next page".
I'm ready for those feels.

Heroic journeys are pretty predictable, it's not good writing to be unpredictable just for the sake of pretention. It's Oda's delivery that will surprise people.

Agreed, it was the first real sense of the world Oda was trying to build, and just how dark he'd be willing to go. Then Arlong Park cranked it up a notch, and the rest is history.

Don Krieg might not be a high-tier villain in OP, but he was definitely a sneaky asshole. Wonder where he and Gin are at right now? I'm curious about Kuro from Syrup Village as well. We never got updates on them via cover arcs.

>Heroic journeys are pretty predictabl
Well, One Piece isn't. For example, no one has an idea what will happen next chapter.

>b-b-but Luffy will beat Big Mom
Well, duh.

Rayleigh is the mentor.

Awwwww. It's happening

How do we know again he was in the New World?

Well, Gin promised we would see him on the Grand Line. And Krieg's motif was kinda "didn't make it to the hard part of the Grand Line". So Gin turning up in the New World would be somewhat of a minor character arc being completed. But I think Oda mostly forgot about East Blue characters that did not already have a connection to someone on the Grand Line.

About Arlong Park, it was a great follow up, I agree. The walk to Arlong Park is one of the best moments in One Piece. Easily in my top 5 among I think standing on the tower of justice, "A man's dream never dies", the four survivors of upper yard pointing at Enel as the one they choose to die, and as the most recent one "Raizou-dono is save."

I think he was the one who said that the people who make it to the New World call the first half of the Grand Line "paradise". But don't quote me on that.

>Rayleigh is the mentor.
Yeah, Rayleigh is the mentor, but Shanks is the idol. I think Shanks has way more death flags than Rayleigh though. Rayleigh's inclusion in the story seems rather complete.

Man, I miss when One Piece has ending songs...

youtube.com/watch?v=o4ELYoq3LaU

>Crocodile listed as a villain
>Chopper not in the crew

But I think the original five-headed Strawhat crew will always be the most nostalgic for me. Everyone else feels a bit tacked on, even if I like the characters themselves.

And that song is nice, I'd take it over the poppy j-rock intros every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hJr2SYzvX0
The current intro of the anime feels like the kind that will be replaced very quickly.
It is either focused on Zou or some fanfic fight between the Strawhats and Kaidou. One half of that is really short in the actual running time while the other half just doesn't happen at all. Does the anime always work like that with its intros? It seems rather silly.

This ending is once of my favorite One Piece jams, funky jazz style was such a nice change. It was only used for 8 episodes (a shame), mid-Little Garden to very early Drum Arc. At this point, Vivi had already told us about Crocodile and met Robin, but we hadn't met Chopper yet (which is why he's not shown).

I agree I have a softer spot for the East Blue Crew, but almost all the Grand Line additions have proven themselves to me since they arrived. Brook still needs one more push, but I think he'll get it this arc.

This opening just feels so cozy. Sleepy pirates...
youtube.com/watch?v=ndL2Go7EffA

Maximum comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=2fA4elujQ18

>All that focus on non-existant straw hats vs kaidou/jack stuff
>10 seconds of Zou stuff

Was this opening made before they knew where the next arc after dressrosa was taking place?

Man, early Nami was a genuine cutie. Where did it all go so wrong?

That awkward fade-out at the end always bothered me. It's like they couldn't get a shortened version of the song so they just fade out mid-chorus.

>people still doubting the j-man

Eh, more or less. 90% of One Piece openings involve at least 3 of the following

>Wacky Strawhat shenanigans
>Animted versions of past colorspreads
>Sanji/Zoro face off
>Dramatic group poses and/or fight scene
>Running
>Flashbacks to past allies and/or villains
>Hints to the current/upcoming arc characters

The one that kind of breaks the combo is Opening 13. It still has much of the formula, but was much more subdued with slower music, due to what was going on in the series at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=ntoB59VttFU

She started wearing what Sanji loves.

Make sure you make another video first, QueenzFlip.

Did any other countries make their own intros? The first german intro is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZk9Nn-U9sM

That's comfy.

That's not just comfy, that's really sweet.

I also just now realize how much I miss Merry. I never warmed up to the Sunny, she is just too goofy, while the Merry seems like a good mix of goofy and an actual pirate ship.

Probably.

>Did any other countries make their own intros?

YA YO YA YO

DREAMIN

DONT GIVE IT UP LUFFY

DREAMIN

DON'T GIVE UP ZOLO

He's made of rubber!

But no, that is not what I was asking for.

Is it bad that I actually really like the funimation version of We Are?

youtube.com/watch?v=q0ov2ZIgC88

I just think the lyrics work really well because they weren't trying to do awkward direct translations of the source lyrics.

No, he will practice "Corrupt Justice". He'll do whatever he wants in the name of the marines.

worth it to see her upskirt

Yeah, I actually like that, for the exact reasons you are listing. German version of that is also good for the same reason.

>that shit quality
You suck at this.

Sorry and thank you for the better quality.

Nah, I like a lot of the songs Funi's translated over. They keep the right vibe/feel with most of them, and keep close to the translations as long as it doesn't mess with the song rhythm.

I especially like that they translated the Strawhats singing "We Are Family" for the Skypiea fire dance scene. It was sa goofy song, and only background music. They could have left it alone in Japanese, but they went that extra mile. I appreciate that.

youtube.com/watch?v=AyfrIw8I-GM

Music starts around 5 second mark.

>tfw this was all for naught
feels bad

at least she'll have jinbe

Not enough Vinsmoke in this thread

US screenings when?

best boy

Nami is a girl.

You realize he's going to die at the end right? All his lies have come true so far but he's still supposed to be a liar isn't he? What statement has he issued so far that could be his one true lie?

>you're mocking another user
What are you talking about that's clearly yonji. And i see you clearly didn't refute what I said though. So just stop while you're a head lyingfag

He'll have the best death in the series indeed, prolly in the epilogue, hopefully it will be the last scene of the manga

God damnit, i miss those days

I wonder what their nicknames mean. And why does Ichiji have a windmill on his belt? He was the one wanting to kick Sanji which created a lot of wind, right?

>hottest girl
>when all attractive OP girls have the same basic facial features+body type except most don't have Hammock's massive forehead

Kokoro is the true best girl

>windmill
it's a stove

I am so ready to watch this family swallow their broken teeth, and we've barely gotten to know them yet.

Yes, best boy. And while I'd hate to see him die, to have an epic death would be fitting for his 'brave warrior of the sea'. I'd say he dies just before/as the Strawhats reach Raftel, but that thought hurts too much. ;_;

I think I'd prefer the epilogue of One Piece to have children learning the great history of Pirate King Luffy, as documented by archaeologist Nico Robin, then running off to play pirates.

>shell have jinbei
So Nami will name the kid she and Sanji have jinbei?

>replied 2 hours later
You are too emotionally attached to this.
You're going to kill yourself once you get BTFO.

>user, that will be you blah blah blah
>that will never happen
Say something original. You and I both know Nami and Sanji will end up together.

2-ji has a bolt. I assume he uses air power or something.

>electric blue

I just sorta assumed it was half of the SS sign for some reason because that's what was on the totally-not-nazi-eagle in the throne room of the Germa 66 this chapter.

They better not kill mah nigga Sanji

>the totally-not-nazi-eagle
it's the garuda. from indonesa's national emblem.

Then why doesn't it have an emblem in the center?

Do you know how many crests have a spread eagle?

the throne

"the garuda" is judge's nickname

The bird could be a combination of multiple things.

Plus it has a nordic cross in the background.

>I think I'd prefer the epilogue of One Piece to have children learning the great history of Pirate King Luffy, as documented by archaeologist Nico Robin, then running off to play pirates.

congratulation you just thought of the dullest most predictable ending. Enjoy being btfo by Oda like all the retards on forums making up shit tier fanfics after every chapter.

Calm down, user.

how many more years will it take to for it to end?

6 or 11 years. That way it ends on its 25th or 30th anniversary.

>you're emotionally attached since you can't reply right back every second.

I'm sorry I'm not like you and can stay on here 24/7. I think the one who's emotionally attached is you lyingfag

>m-my delusions are real
I think it's time you seek help lyingfag. I'm happy you didn't kill your self the first time you was BTFO but I'm not so sure about the second time around.

Keep replying to me

>One Piece will not be streaming on the 17th due to broadcast changes

TOEI IS PULLING AN ODA

do any of you guys use voat?
basically a reddit copy but less gay
it has a one piece sub but minimal traffic

>everyone interested in the bird and not the huge horned skull.

Fuji inherited he will of smoker and will carry on to do what smoker couldn't.

never forget mr. 5

If it makes you feel better about life sure

Brook is the leader?

I am so glad this is where Cred Forums ended up after all these years: dumber than the forums full of autistic kids they used to raid.

Arlong Park is still worse.

What's the dumbest thing you've seen on AP? Is it dumber than the Monet/Caesar for nakama people? Is it dumber than "Sanji is going to die?" 'Cause this is Naruto fan theory tier.

I've seen this one guy there who thought Pedro was nakama tier (note this was midway through Zou), but everyone thought he was a fucking idiot so I'm not sure if that counts.

Delusional Paulie fags. Nothing has reach their level of retardation yet.

>MFW I was Team Paulie

I confess, I wanted him to join. Thought he'd be a good foil for Nami and Sanji in the group.

Never thought he was actually GOING to though, it was pretty clear early on that Franky would be Nakama #8. But yeah. I wanted Paulie on the Thousand Sunny.

ZEHAHAHAHA

>Arlong Park is still worse.

It really isn't.

Luffy directly interacted with him, asking him about his dreams and shit, and the crews immediate demand for a real shipwright.

Paulie was very clearly designed to lead on readers.

What's his little dirty secret? Was actually Crocodile a woman who got turned into a man by Ivankov?

>conveniently ignoring the fucking lightning bolts
>the fucking flag behind it

Oda might be using the Garuda alongside it, but it's blatantly Nazi.

>yfw Brook asks to see Big Mom's panties
>IT FUCKING WORKS

The lizard thread is that way

>

Dinosaurs aren't lizards. Read a book jesus christ

Pick one character from the East Blue or Paradise. Make them New World tier.

Hard Mode: Don't just give them Haki.

What does /opg/ eat while reading one piece?

Arlong is arrested by the Marines after his defeat by Luffy, gets picked by Vegapunk as a test subject due to his fishman body may holding a secret to gigantification? Or for other reasons.
Arlong could be made into a cyborg or Pacifista like being, or gain some ability to willing gigantify and then return to normal, since Vegapunk is Caesar's superior.
Or the ability to use Energy Steroids without side affects, and much stronger increases, all thanks to Vegapunk perfecting the recipe.

Didn't them train workers think there was a love triangle between Sanji, Nami and Paulie?

Kuro with 6 powers would be cool
Or give him Rocinantes fruit

Dalton with a rumble ball.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DH9hSOhAWk8

I know this isn't canon, but apparently Enel can block Kizaru's light.

Think we'll see a Enel VS Kizaru in canon?

Enel would die with one kick

Don Krieg.

Don Krieg, after his capture by the World Government, is subjected to what is technically a cruel and inhuman procedure.

He is converted into a non-standardized cyborg (non-Pacifista), with only the organs that will keep him alive remaining un-modified. His non-essential mechanical organs are removed. He is then fed a devil fruit. His limbs, down to the smallest portion possible, are then fed different Zoan Fruits(SMILEs?). Don Krieg is then reassembled.

Don Krieg is the first Chimera-Cyborg.

Mr. 5's fruit wasn't directly related to heat.

Enel returns. He trained a little.

Oda gets arrested by the marines, subjected to harsh human experiments and gained the ability of making the worst plot twists and also fishman karate. He's called now Hack: the Last Hiatus Bender.

He's a double agent for Revolutionaries.

How long have the Yonko been a thing?

I don't see why you're flipping so hard about the possibility of Sanji dying.

Guran tesoro.

>explosions
>not heat

>liquid rock
>heat

No, an explosion is just that, an explosion. As in, a thing rapidly expanding to the point of bursting. If you blow too much air into a balloon it will explode aswell, without any (measurable) increase or decrease of temperature involved.

Liquid rock has to be pretty hot on human standards. So, yeah, liquid rock is related to heat, especially since Oda directly stated the relation between mera mera and magu magu.

neither are crocodilians for that matter

that's the burst fruit. Mr. 5 was specifically explosions that release energy in the form of heat.

Not a single one of his explosions were just mechanical based energy. It also made him immune to heat based explosions. It was inherently heat related.

It was? I take it back then. Guess I have to reread Paradise.

yes which is where the irony in this picture comes from

>tfw movies are more creative than the new world arcs.

These threads used to be bearable, now it's just shipping cancer and samefaggotry. What the fuck happened.

this page

Cred Forums interprets this panel: sanji has psychic powers now

I didn't get that. Why was everyone talking about Sanji or Dadji using CoC? Niji just stopped cause he couldn't hurt Sanji before the wedding. The shockwave still went through and that's what we see in the next panels. Isn't that what happened?

it is, but retards lack reading comprehension

anons overthink panels, what is new?

I just noticed how much I don't like the SH's

Luffy is alright, Sanji is cool. Zoro pulls his weight. Usopp is decent. Rest is complete trash.

What do you nigs think of Dub Bepo?

youtube.com/watch?v=NAgZHmwidVo

>robin
>trash
take that back this instant

law's sucks. boa mispronounced salome.

Less than 10 years since Shanks wasn't one when he knew Luffy. Probably less than five. Big Mom and Kaido are both way too ambitious to have had the power they now have for over five years without actually making more progress.

If Blackbeard could get where they are in just two years, it has to be a pretty fresh system. Whitebeard was probably a Yonko-tier individual for twenty years (or more) but because he effectively retired to be with his family, the other three later reached his tier and he willingly gave it all up.

I think moria/mihawk are the better gauges for the timeline of yonkou progress

I wonder what Law was like in the North Blue.

When did Sanji fug Nami?

never, he's impotent

That's Luffy.
He can't get it up without usopp

He either fucked her when they were traveling to Zou or when they were alone in Zou.
Somewhere around there.

sanji can't get it up at all

all the blood goes into his nose instead

That's your headcanon. Oda confirmed Luffy is a cuck that needs a Nigger so he can get it up.

Usopp has a special dildo attached to a impact dial

oda also confirmed there won't be romance between crewmembers

Kek Luffyfags BTFO.
Poor manlet

But Sanji was busy with all that furry pussy in Zou

He fucked her on the ship then. Since Robin was not there Nami slept alone with Sanji.
Momo slept with Chopper because Nami told him her and Sanji were going to "talk".

nice headcanon

>He thinks your girl would let you do stupid shit like that in front of people
Keep trying user. One day one girl will give you a chance.
Don't give up.

>implying that's not Nami being jealous
>implying he wouldn't get punch after flirting with other girls and then coming to her

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

she won't user

Nah, She was about to enjoy some one on one time with Wanda when a drooling retard came in and tried to rub his face all over her

Nami was trying to make Sanji jealous but that only turn him on more.

this.

people forget that nami is gay as fuck

my god
/r/onepiece is better than this shit

>weird filler chapter where they have to recapture the flag,
What?

animu, i think he meant to say "filler arc"

How much do you love Pudding?

Lots!

>nami way out of her league fighting yonko crew
>needs a power-up before wano
>arc has to hype up the yonko and have an impactful moment
>oda loves amputation
>vinsmokes have all this high technology
I hope everyone has realized that nami will be losing an arm this arc. she'll get a powerful robotic replacement to buff her up.

screencap this.

No need to samefag

>Nami way out of her league fighting Yonko crew.
People speculate that Dragon can control the weather. Nami actually can.

No.

Some of Big Mom's crew already ran away from Nami. Luffy's whole crew is super top tier, they steamrolled Doffy's. Right now it's really only Luffy's strength that's questionable. His crew can handle any crew but Luffy needs to be able to down any enemy captain.

I hope he can redeem himself in the future. He was also one of my favourite characters before he dropped off and got disgraced in Punk Hazard. His ability should really be one of the most versatile in the series; maybe Vegapunk will give him some cool upgrades.

Maybe his devil fruit will awaken and be one of the most op fruits.

Mihawk described Luffy's ability in this regard as his greatest strength.

>that hancock
>that law

Pudding is pretty tasty

>having shit taste

Niji has a windmill on his belt, so the "shock mave" might tie into some sort of "wind kicking" powers or something, similar to how Sanji kicks with fire.

>Niji has a windmill on his belt,
no he doesn't. it's a lightningbolt.

and his nickname is "electric blue"

Oh. Then Ichiji is the one with the windmill.

Zoro/usopp/franky is my monster trio
Robin comes next

Still better than Dressrosa threads

No, it's just the plain force behind his kick. It's basically how Zoro's flying slashes and Rankyaku and stuff works. Except you obviously need good training and the strength for those kinda attacks.

this. Best ED ever.

Yeah, that is likely the explanation, but it'd be more interesting if he had some sort of wind powers.

I think his is suppose to be spark

youtube.com/watch?v=zrghqq4GH4s
the three italian openings.

no episode this week?

kochikame special aired instead

It'd be kinda cool but ultimately a bit useless as a brawler. But we'll probably get some insane shit with the tech that they use, so that's something.

I wish Kuro could use flying slashes

Looks like Poirot

Did Oda watch the TV series?

ODAAAAAAAAAA

hue

I still can't get over how good his original hairstyle was, all the post-timeskip ones are meh compared to the original

Why? It'd add literally nothing to his character. He was a fast guy with no control. Not exactly strong.

>Autism

Yeah, I liked pre-ts Franky more aswell.

>He was a fast guy with no control.
And that niche is now filled by Hakuba anyway.

I thought 'Half and Half' was Cav gaining control over Hakuba?

Idk man I just really liked Kuro

>generic asshole #97245
>compelling
wow I sure hope we see him and his interesting character again.

I liked Kuro aswell. He was something new back then.

no. he had stop hakuba from killing robin by grabbing the blade with his other hand

>muh plans
>waaaah I don't wanna be a pirate anymore
>MUH PLANS CANNOT FAIL
good riddance.

You guys are annoying

Did Doffy love his "family"? I mean his pirate crew. Baby 5 wanted to kill him but he forgave her. Or was it just the 3 main executives+Vergo that he cared about

Perhaps Tamago was talking about the Straw Hats? Since they know about the strawhat infiltration.

That's disgusting to be honest

He seemed to care about the lower executives too since he was somehow distraught when Law took the fat fuck hostage.
Or Oda make it look like he was grieving both Monet and Vergo.

user that flashback is clearly before the arc started.
Maybe pudding has a twin that refuses to marry anyone?
Maybe the 3 eyed girl is not the same as the other one.
Oda keeps hiding her box.
Either that or pudding is a sweet commander and Oda is saving her intro box for that

yeah he did

viz?

You're annoying

powermanga

>that flashback is clearly before the arc started.

We don't know that. The cuffs weren't placed on Sanji until after his fight with Judge, so that conversation could have happened anytime before then.

The Strawhats didn't take too long to get there, so there's some wiggle room.

Kuro was a faggot that couldn't take the heat
I'm glad he got his shit pushed in

is powermanga more accurate than Viz? Cred Forums like to wank Viz a lot but I get a feeling they censor a change a lot of shit for commercial reasons.

He did, but he also said if he lost them he could just get another 'family' and another 'kingdom', so it wasn't Straw Hat nakama level or anything.

migrate

yes they are about the same if not power is a bit better

faggot

kill yourself.

thank u :3

dunno, but they are surely the best options. Too bad powermanga is pretty much inactive. That's why i got a viz subscription

Big Mom is a slut, why wouldn't it work