Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #3

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #3

Remember to relax and take it easy. Report and ignore shitposting.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/mvtME
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/JDFhk
i.imgur.com/h3N3nnf.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilium_concolor
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
i.imgur.com/AcVFbtU.jpg)
i.imgur.com/9J7uuuW.jpg)
i.imgur.com/GcDRgGp.jpg)
i.imgur.com/itvZJqY.jpg)
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
imgur.com/a/HaDFZ
imgur.com/a/fHmoe
imgur.com/a/omfOY
imgur.com/a/kvF8s
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3349088
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/dWZgl
youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M
imgur.com/a/ITsGV
youtube.com/watch?v=z9X_4ML9fZw
imgur.com/a/PbL9n
imgur.com/a/O7exZ
imgur.com/a/TrARP
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
imgur.com/a/sTLtP
imgur.com/a/jnHdm
imgur.com/a/9an0l
imgur.com/a/3cUDv
i.imgur.com/ahxxWwH.jpg
imgur.com/a/HlNHj
imgur.com/a/gJH5r
my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
i.imgur.com/t17auAO.jpg
imgur.com/PQ6oJ9P
imgur.com/a/JTLJD
imgur.com/a/koQwd
imgur.com/crW2ZNr
imgur.com/a/OM5Jo
imgur.com/a/gf9T9
i.imgur.com/AJTLfCg.png
i.imgur.com/soXIuCB.png
imgur.com/a/0qine
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3345357
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
i.imgur.com/OIBSjDf.jpg
i.imgur.com/SDaS69o.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/49/4c/e6/494ce6178aa3854b22a07629505cbadb.jpg
i.imgur.com/q0Y72Jz.jpg
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
imgur.com/a/XO4kr
i.4cdn.org/a/1474060287815.jpg
imgur.com/a/LEgUv
imgur.com/a/e9J4N
imgur.com/a/J5Trp
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
imgur.com/tT0qu7x
imgur.com/7wPKNHs
i.imgur.com/U2a54Wy.jpg
i.imgur.com/vj7ehLw.jpg
imgur.com/a/JzaYF
imgur.com/a/mJAwL
imgur.com/a/W7i00
imgur.com/a/d7DDx
i.imgur.com/Yw3FU3V.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2453062
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2412496.
imgur.com/a/oytrB
my.mixtape.moe/vbssiz.png
imgur.com/a/vGN78
imgur.com/a/lUnoF
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/JMKhJ
imgur.com/a/mpcmK
imgur.com/TX1iXIk
imgur.com/a/5ooE5
imgur.com/a/MrsuO
imgur.com/a/01azx
imgur.com/a/a4o4g
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2374710
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380028
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
u.pomf.is/bdmgkw.png
u.pomf.is/tfhstj.jpg
u.pomf.is/kixiqf.png
u.pomf.is/grjmdf.jpg
u.pomf.is/uxadtz.jpg
u.pomf.is/cplofu.jpg
u.pomf.is/bihpzo.png
imgur.com/a/sZe66
imgur.com/a/8Upi9
imgur.com/a/QmPAj
i.imgur.com/qL2Qbvm.jpg
imgur.com/Jj7JqKU
a.pomf.cat/hifpwb.png
poal.me/vgqzqq
i.imgur.com/PbIxWu9.jpg),
imgur.com/a/toyDw
imgur.com/a/Npr2R
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
i.imgur.com/aDDUyum.jpg
i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg
imgur.com/a/CfQUJ
my.mixtape.moe/ntoxkp.jpg)
my.mixtape.moe/jdnbor.jpg)
my.mixtape.moe/slppmz.jpg)
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
imgur.com/a/JMKhJ)
i.imgur.com/Ber6KTh.png
i.imgur.com/xugjHzX.jpg
i.imgur.com/OIwjhZT.gif
imgur.com/a/pr5h6
i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg
imgur.com/a/cU4Ha
imgur.com/a/wUIHv
a.pomf.cat/qigifi.png
imgur.com/VttVd8Z
imgur.com/a/7SZWB
pastebin.com/sfxSV0C1
pastebin.com/VRxBU0W6
my.mixtape.moe/jffsrz.jpg
imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/tiA4z
imgur.com/a/dTYgC
i.imgur.com/ZviZcJE.png
i.imgur.com/50VMqCx.png;
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1474833
i.imgur.com/rmAuSGF.jpg
i.imgur.com/VJyIEJq.jpg
pastelink.net/30z3
imgur.com/a/Z2pBi],
imgur.com/a/pr5h6]
i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg]
imgur.com/a/gf9MA
i.imgur.com/85RDQkr.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mNrchy0fFYHs422YeNPuNIhI4rpviISm9pMm9e_A11s/edit#gid=0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mNrchy0fFYHs422YeNPuNIhI4rpviISm9pMm9e_A11s/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/T3qW8
youtube.com/watch?v=cfxge0CwB70
imgur.com/a/ASXLt
i.imgur.com/JmLHGhq.jpg
imgur.com/a/9VQTL).
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yumi_Tōma#Pok.C3.A9mon)
imgur.com/a/zJ1ot
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
clyp.it/ku4l01ff
picarto.tv/StrongerDF
a.pomf.cat/brapbf.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=XopBkzWXuCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Putting her hair up in the same style as Kirias default style or wearing any of her other outfits. - imgur.com/a/mvtME

A joint request with Hinafag like practicing magic together or anything more specific that he may have in mind.

Dressed as either Lyn, maybe with a focus on the exposed thighs; or as Naga. - imgur.com/a/5XApL

Wearing Zamasus Kai clothing and doing some sort action or dynamic pose. - imgur.com/a/JDFhk

Or anything cute or slightly suggestive/lewd is fine too. Thank you.

I would like to request Mai Natsume preparing to throw or throwing her spear:
i.imgur.com/h3N3nnf.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai in her combat outfit holding a morning star lily:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilium_concolor

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing a naked apron, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime working as a teacher, at her own bakery, or ordering one of each at an ice cream place. Anything else cute of her is good too, glasses are nice, thank you.

Requesting Erza please!

This week is our 4th year anniversary, so something cute or romantic, like a wedding dress, would be much appreciated! Many thanks!

Even though summer should be about over, it's still so crazy hot here, so I'd like to request Etna sitting in a room being impacted by the heat, maybe looking exhausted while sweating, or cooling herself with a fan/cold drink

Of course anything cute is always appreciated,
if you'd like to draw something with my SI, ref here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Requesting Rin as a smug milf, bragging that she still has her figure.

Requesting my lovely Inori drying herself off after a shower.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwynevere's or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially POV. Lewd is ok (within reason).

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using user's lap as a seat as she eats his ice cream or going for a late-night stroll in the woods with a lantern in one hand and user's hand in the other. Anything else is fine, too.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
If you prefer a specific request, I would like to request her wearing an oversized chemise, please!
Bonus point if she's either waking up or trying to be sexy!

But if you want to do something else entirely that's alright too.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting Kukaku Shiba as a Yakuza Boss lady. Clothes that are elegant and sexy but also kind of tomboyish would be preferred.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

requesting
anything is fine cute or lewd preferred

Requesting Cyan:
-making a pouty/annoyed face with puffed cheeks
-wearing and using this shirt, how high it goes is up to you (check the eyes) (i.imgur.com/AcVFbtU.jpg)
-in your favorite rhythm heaven minigame, preferably one from the wii game
-at this glowing beach, playing in the water or laying on the shore. Wearing any of her beach outfits (i.imgur.com/9J7uuuW.jpg)
-in a cat pancake bed (i.imgur.com/GcDRgGp.jpg)
-with her angel wings around her while she holds a lantern plant shaped like a heart, black wings also work (i.imgur.com/itvZJqY.jpg)
-sitting on a ball, back view, looking over her shoulder. Wearing either a school gym outfit, bunnysuit, or whatever you'd like

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting Cute lewd Eureka, preferably something including her wings being touched.

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks.

Requesting Natsume surrounded by fireflies or releasing sky lanterns for the Moon festival preferably wearing a qipao, anything else is cool as well

Joint requesting Natsume and Seras locking arms

Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- My SI and Mamimi sleeping against a tree holding hands.

- Mamimi with shark teeth.

- In a pencil skirt and mary janes.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Since Persona 5 is out requesting Aigis dressed in one of the Persona 5 girls outfits imgur.com/a/HaDFZ
Her taking a bubble bath or just cleaning her self off with bubbles covering her up.
As a Metal Slimegirl imgur.com/a/fHmoe
Dressed in Mimori magical girl from Yuuki yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru imgur.com/a/omfOY
Doing a skirt/dress lift maybe holding the dress up with her mouth with a seductive look on her face like imgur.com/a/kvF8s
With a alternate hair style maybe a long one or, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0

I'd like to see her leaning forward, with a hint of bondage ropes underneath her clothes.
A style like this gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3349088 should work. But, you know, under her clothes.

Requesting my waifu Suzuna reading an unexpectedly lewd manga, doing some target shooting (maybe sporting clays), shopping for clothes, or wearing a dress. Of course if you'd rather draw something else, go ahead and do that instead. Hope everybody has gotten a good start to the weekend.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin appearing in some autumn outfit, something classy but comfy as well, would've also great to see her in some fitting autumn-themed place, like a park with leaves falling from trees or something like that. Anything esle cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Hello WWD!

Since it's nearing the end of Summer, I would like to request Arche Klein in a yukata at a festival enjoying herself, or watching fireworks while sitting on her broom in the sky.

Anything else cute of Arche will be highly appreciated as well!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

And a drawing, too? You're on a roll, here. She looks so adorable and huggable. That outfit suits her well, too. Thank you for drawing my Koborin and have a fantastic weekend.
Do you have a name you go under? For tagging purposes.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty princess dancing around outside in the moonlight, having a nice comfy nap or conquering a tiny cardboard or plush city and my heart in a cute dinosaur Kigurumi!

Anything else nonlewd is cool too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Happy Staurday WWHD! Requesting my beloved Ionasal please!

• It's our second anniversary next weekend! Anything appropriate would be appreciated! SI ref here if you need it: imgur.com/a/s6wR0

◦ As a Super Sentai Ranger/Power Ranger. Holding the helmet instead of wearing it obviously. Preferably based off the Go-Buster or Gokaiger suits. I'll let you pick what colour.
◦ Asleep together with SI (in bed, on the couch, or whatever. Going for cute with this one.)
◦ The "Are you my master?" scene from Fate/Stay Night with her and my SI
◦ PoV pic like this (SFW but still kinda lewd) imgur.com/a/dWZgl but with a kinder, more loving expression on her face. Normal outfit preferred.
◦ Just out of the shower wearing only a towel
◦ Cosplaying as Athena Cykes from Phoenix Wright

Personality reference if you need it: youtu.be/Z4ExDRvBR-M

But as always I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Natsuki in a similar pose and angle to the picture below the reference, clothing can be anything.

- something like this imgur.com/a/ITsGV , lifting her bangs like in the picture
- only a hoodie
- the outfit in this video youtube.com/watch?v=z9X_4ML9fZw maybe with tiny twintails

Anything cute, cutelewd or autumn related would be nice.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.
I'd love to see a drawing of him wearing a suit and looking serious imgur.com/a/PbL9n or something cute/handsome PoV imgur.com/a/O7exZ
But anything happy or cool of him would be much appreciated. Have a fun weekend!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally in a wedding dress, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:

-In thighhighs and a sweater, posing like this
imgur.com/a/TrARP

-Dressed in Charlotte Dunois' training outfit
imgur.com/a/FuxVp

-As a Pokemon Go trainer with a scyther
imgur.com/a/sTLtP

-Wearing a tshirt with one of these bands on it
imgur.com/a/jnHdm

-Doing any of these Jojo poses
imgur.com/a/9an0l

Please and thank you.

Requesting my lazy waifu Game Gear-chan some draw please. Visible her pantsu if possible.
- Patting/Feeding/Kissing/Hug her
or
- She become Sadist/Yandere
or
- Something lewd

Requesting Neptune or Purple Heart naked and conveniently censored by film reel. Refs: imgur.com/a/3cUDv
-Or showing off her butt with these jeans: i.imgur.com/ahxxWwH.jpg
-Or opening her hoodie to reveal she’s wearing sexy lingerie

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to "Superman" by Goldfinger
-Or Neptune and me as school students, with the “ai ai gasa” umbrella on the chalkboard at our backs. Refs: imgur.com/a/gJH5r

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Of course anything cute or semi-lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Hiroyuki bowing down to Yotsuba while she acts supreme. There needs to be some repurcussions for what he did earlier.

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda. Something cheery like her wearing a sundress at the beach and smiling or saying positive things to user.

Also requesting this with her i.imgur.com/t17auAO.jpg (embed) with the pizza replaced with a plate full of sweets and pastries, dango or just the pizza. Thank you!

Connection's a bit slow, so here's her refs: imgur.com/PQ6oJ9P

Requesting Takane:
-Singing in this outfit (with same hairstyle preferably): imgur.com/a/JTLJD

Joint request:
Purple Heart () and Takane singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute and not lewd

Requesting my Tsubaki in bed, perhaps hair down, waiting for me to join her. Hand outstretched as she offers to pull me onto it. POV.

Either that or a nice portrait of the flowers in her hair replaced with jack-o-lanterns/pumpkins for that Halloween aesthetic!

As always, these are only suggestions. I appreciate any drawing you do of her. Thank you if you consider this, and have a great weekend.

Requesting my waifu wearing her own version of a longcoat similar to Tenkawa Maihime
imgur.com/a/koQwd

Or something of her in her regular outfit and pointer denoting the time similar to this for a phone lockscreen. I can give my phone screen resolution if asked.
imgur.com/crW2ZNr

Or posing like Yui/Momo
imgur.com/a/OM5Jo

Her dressed in Miyu's Sapphire outfit
imgur.com/a/gf9T9

Requesting Kneesocks hunting Metal Slimes.
Metal Slime ref: i.imgur.com/AJTLfCg.png

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Hello again.

Requesting Diana, in a cute pic, and non-lewd please. Maybe something I could wake up to. Some ideas here:
-sitting at a coffee table with a small cup of coffee or a cake and looking at the viewer with a warm, loving smile
-wanting to be embraced (sticking out her arms for a hug) and being all flustered and shy about it (I saw a picture like this in these threads but I can't find it now.)
-you can put glasses on her if you feel like it
Of course anything cute will be appreciated.

Thanks and have a great weekend

This definitely

Requesting Tsukimi wearing Team North America hockey jersey.

>Team North America Jersey
i.imgur.com/soXIuCB.png

Good evening everyone, hope everyone is having an alright weekend.

Requesting my beloved Ivis wearing the outfit of a Female Armor Knight” from the Disgaea series. Either in a fighting pose or looking cool.
Alternatively, having her wearing either an open-chest or a off-shoulder sweater would be fitting of the season; possibly enjoying a cup of hot coco. Of course, I'm alright with anything as long as it's cute or cool.

Reference to Female Armor Knight
imgur.com/a/0qine

I appropriate whoever takes the time to do this request and I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Requesting Sawyer holding up her electrolarynx towards her neck, and telling a joke:
"I object... to all this sex on... the television. I keep... falling off." (note the pauses, those are part of her speech pattern).

I'm thinking just three basic panels, saying the first part in the first one, then the second one in the second panel, finally just making a cute grin in the final panel.

Optionally Sawyer in a pose like this, one of her legs up
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3345357
Potentially partially undressed; wearing just her panties, her striped undershirt, socks, and one boot.

Or just her making a yandere face:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd (like maybe a cool pinup), within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Nano as an Aigis style robot.

Requesting Elise from Azure Striker Gunvolt, in any of her personalities, transformed or untransformed, cute or lewd.
Also, with Halloween coming up, I'd like to request her in the witch costume she's wearing in the reference image I have.

I'd like to request Uni. Dressed like a princess, or in the Knight's Set + Reiterpallasch + Piercing Rifle/Evelyn equipment from Bloodborne, but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane either:
- Cosplaying as Priestess with eyes of Blue i.imgur.com/OIBSjDf.jpg
- In a pajama playing with kittens like this i.imgur.com/SDaS69o.jpg
- wearing a sweater, and if it is the boob window one she uses it for her wings instead of the original purpose
- with a YES pillow
- wearing CUTE ribbons
- wearing cozy autumn wear with a big scarf, maybe even sharing it
- With a big witch hat
- with braid or ponytail
- as cute chibi
- as cute loli
- As joint request with Rias and Akeno together posing and showing off thier wings

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. No lewd pls
Have a nice weekend all

Morning!
Since my birthday was yesterday, I'm requesting a POV shot of my beautiful tomato Maki giving me a pork bun with an embarrassed look on her face, saying happy birthday.

Alternatively, Maki dressed as Josuke from Jojo Part 4 would be greato daze as well

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/49/4c/e6/494ce6178aa3854b22a07629505cbadb.jpg

Anything smug or cute is also definitely appreciated! Thank you, and have a good weekend!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. For something summerly, participating in a wet t-shirt contest, even without a bra, would be perfectly fine, for instance. Or visiting the hotsprings and preferably keeping her hair in a folded ponytail on the occasion, like i.imgur.com/q0Y72Jz.jpg
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged.)

• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Requesting my beloved Momo as a maid, please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/XO4kr
Also, I'd like to request Touko Aozaki and Momo together wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, mayhaps riding a Kettenkrad (with Touko at the wheel).
Touko: reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1474060287815.jpg
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/LEgUv
Kettenkrad reference: imgur.com/a/e9J4N

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima either
- As a loli wearing what Ferris wears imgur.com/a/J5Trp
-Wearing a leotard with stockings
-joint request with Rias and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed
-My SI princess carrying Akeno imgur.com/vWUYgq0
Or Anything else would be fine

Requesting Makoto wearing a suit of armor. Something like the armor worn by Ethana in Tower of Druaga would be great.
imgur.com/tT0qu7x
imgur.com/7wPKNHs

Alternatively, requesting Makoto as a catgirl, snuggled under the blanket.
Or Makoto as the princess of some small European country.

But anything cute would be of course much appreciated.

Please, and thanks for considering.

Requesting Inori standing in the rain under an umbrella.

Dressed like Lillie from Pokemon Sun/Moon i.imgur.com/U2a54Wy.jpg
Or wearing Illya's cat suit i.imgur.com/vj7ehLw.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her out on a hike, riding in a hot-air balloon, or on a road trip, sleeping in the passenger seat of a car.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Requesting my handsome husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed in Golf Wang fashion imgur.com/a/JzaYF

Alternatively:
With the haystack wig Teru wears(in Kyousuke's haircolor) and in his sweater. imgur.com/a/mJAwL

Laying around playing games/listening to music in one of his at home outfits (top right in reference)

Or dressed as Ultraman Hurrican Slash and using the Slugger Lance to fight a Kaijuu or possibly another waifu/husbando dressed in a monster kigurumi in a light hearted way? I imagine it with a helmet instead of the full head mask part of the suit so you can still see his face. Or a cut out. imgur.com/a/W7i00

Wearing an alternative hairstyle imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Anything else is find as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Sina in her new outfit, with the shorts unbuttoned or lifting her top to show off underboob, like the bottom left image here
i.imgur.com/Yw3FU3V.jpg
Sorry that was kinda lewd, anything you feel like doing would be very appreciated too, so don't worry. Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Haruhi using Vira's bikini danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2453062 or inviting me to a lap pillow while using a sweater dress like this one danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2412496.
Another idea would be playing with the huge sword of the fem hero from GS while dressed like her imgur.com/a/oytrB .
Anything not too lewd would be fine as well.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka dressed up as an office lady.

Have a great weekend.

I'd like Scharlachrot wearing a plain white tee, cute clothes of any kind even gothic lolita or a military-ish uniform, or doing tasks/chores using her chains, like cooking, cleaning, so on so forth.
All okay for something else.
my.mixtape.moe/vbssiz.png

Requesting Crona wearing running shorts (bike shorts/spats, basically) and incredulously asking the viewer if he really expects him to go out wearing them. (His top can be a jacket, sweater, etc. Doesn't matter too much.)

Alternately, requesting anything viewer interaction/PoV related. I love that stuff.

Anything else cute or cool would be great. Thanks.

Requesting my lovely Lilly please, in a sleepy bedside pic like shown in the reference. Anything is appreciated of course, thank you!

Posting for Hanefag
Dear Drawfriends, While anything cute of my dearly beloved wife Hane is always appreciated, I'd really love to see this happen but I understand that technical/mechanical stuff is scary: Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78 - my favorite jets are the F-16 and the Panavia Tornado, but my overall favorite thing to ever take to the skies is the Dornier Do-335 Pfeil. Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF
Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.
As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Requesting my angel playing in the rain or taking off wet clothes

What happened? Was it in an earlier WWD this week, or the general?

Yesterday Hiro replaced yotsuba in the 404 page with a video of some movie. Pretty sure you can still find the thread where it was somewhat fixed in /qa/.

Hi WWD, I'm requesting my dear Reimu wearing a Miko Qipao doing a kung-fu pose

Alternatively as a cute nurse, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

and yes shoulders are justice

Celebrating Mexico's Independence Day that was yesterday and joint requesting with Cosmofag, Birdy and Cosmo wearing traditional dresses with one bullet belt on raising a rifle yelling " Viva Mexico!"
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
Dress ref: imgur.com/a/JMKhJ

Or
Requesting Birdy in her under cover outfit please, light lewd is ok.
imgur.com/a/mpcmK

Or
In one( or more if you want to) of these school girl uniforms.
imgur.com/TX1iXIk
skipping class, or on the top floor of a school enjoying the view.

Please and Thank you!

Requesting Kirino, in some sort of fluffy SI picture, anything from cuddling together, to shopping together, to pretending to be magical girls together; Anything would be nice.
Ref is here: imgur.com/a/5ooE5

Alternatively, I'd love to see her dressed as Cure Miracle, or in Mirai's school uniform, and casting cute spells: imgur.com/a/MrsuO Or looking super fashionable in the Moschino Barbie line, any of the outfits would be nice to see her in! imgur.com/a/01azx

As always, anything else is always greatly appreciated, just nothing too lewd, please.

Hello everyone have a good saturday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
she wearing the pilot suit from "last exile" (like the one who wears Tatiana Wisla).
Here's some references:
imgur.com/a/a4o4g

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting Ayaya please, playing with a train set or anything cute please

Thanks in advance

Requesting Mai Kawakami. Some suggestions:

-hitting a heavy bag with a side kick or a hook kick while in her chinese outfit
-diving in the ocean
-getting her cheek caressed as in this picture: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2374710
-wearing a dress like the one Rossweisse is wearing here: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380028
-Mai in a maid outfit making a heart with her hands, smiling but with a small drop of sweat on her face as if she were embarrassed

Anything cute or sexy is fine too. Please and thank you.

imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a cute off-shoulders sweater, like this:

u.pomf.is/bdmgkw.png
u.pomf.is/tfhstj.jpg
u.pomf.is/kixiqf.png

Or maybe wearing a really loose fitting tank top and no bra:
u.pomf.is/grjmdf.jpg
u.pomf.is/uxadtz.jpg

Also requesting my SI serenading Ai (maybe while she looks out from a balcony):
u.pomf.is/cplofu.jpg
SI ref: u.pomf.is/bihpzo.png

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting Kukuru.

Here are some ideas that you might consider:
- Wearing a mahou shoujo outfit, maybe like Miyu’s one ( imgur.com/a/sZe66 ) or any design you’d like.
- Wearing hiking/camping gear, like in Yama no Susume ( imgur.com/a/8Upi9 ).
- Playing or holding a euphonium ( imgur.com/a/QmPAj ).

Anything else is also fine.

Requesting Risty in a wedding dress.

Or her sweaty after a hard workout.

Or just her in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Alternatively, her in a bunnygirl outfit like this: i.imgur.com/qL2Qbvm.jpg

Requesting Kagura cooking in a kitchen, please! Apron and/or chef's hat are optional.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu.

Seeing her standing in the control room of the Large Hadron Collider wearing her lab coat and pointing forward while shouting "Fire the main cannon!" or something like that while nearby techs give her a weird look would be nice.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Cheering triumphantly or looking smug while holding the latest print of a scientific journal

- Hugging user in a pose similar to:imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her holding an umbrella under a rainy sky looking upwards at the clouds in thought while absentmindedly offering it to the viewer.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

I'm requesting my dear Yukiho being cute and comfy please!
If you want something specific this weekend, the Mid Autumn Festival was last thursday, so something like viewing the full moon or eating some mooncakes together would be nice.
Another idea would be something involving my SI and her doing something cute together.
Thanks in advance!

SI: a.pomf.cat/hifpwb.png

Hello everyone, i'd like to request my Haqua. Anything would be absolutely great, though i'd really love to see her in some fall clothing or cute sleepwear. Thanks!

Requesting Taiga please.
Anything would be appreciated but something lewd would be greatly preferred.

poal.me/vgqzqq

Heyo, all.
Requesting an iPhone screenshot of the camera (example: i.imgur.com/PbIxWu9.jpg), except of my beautiful waifu, Yukino, with user.
Some other ideas for the picture would be her drinking something with a straw or holding a peace sign while blushing heavily and smiling.
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.
Have a great weekend and remember to take it easy.

why did you post this here

Hello everyone and requesting some Sanya, please, anything is always welcomed.
Thank you in advance and wish you all have a great weekend!

Hello!
Requesting my dear waifu Nano Shinonome.
Any of the following would be nice

- As a cheerleader.
- Cosplaying Alisa from Tekken (ref: imgur.com/a/toyDw )

Or if you want to use my SI
-Cuddling. While SI has a shocked or embarassed look with kiss marks on his face.
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R (or Nano giving the hug, if you want!)

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated!
Thank you, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!

Requesting Mazaki Anzu dressed like and imitating your choice of Oricorio.

Ref: i.imgur.com/aDDUyum.jpg

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Requesting Akame as a Knight or wearing something fantasy styled.
Or more of Akame as a Hero from Yuuki Yuuna i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg
Also to whomever wanted to collab request I would love to do that.

To celebrate a hundred years of tank warfare, requesting Yukari celebrating with a cake shaped like the Mark1 with number candles spelling 100 on the top.
imgur.com/a/CfQUJ

Requesting my daughteru Syura with a frilly parasol on a bright sunny day.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. If you want something specific, I would like to see her doing one of these.

- Sitting in a comfy chair while petting a sleeping puppy or kitten
- Wearing an open button shirt, in plaid if possible
- Having a nice bubble bath

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra wearing the outfit of Ciel Alençon

preferably with matching ribbons depending on which hairstyle you go with

Have a wonderful weekend drawfriends and thanks bunches~

Literally working for the weekend it seems

Requesting:
-Adult Molly dressed in Lusamine's outfit. Bonus points if it is a bit tight in all the right places.
-Teen or Kid form dressed in some of those full-body animal pajamas with the hood. Mareep/Flaafy would be cute, but so would Entei or Ursaring ones too.
-Whatever you are in the mood to experiment with!
As always, thanks in advance.

RXV, you knocked it out of the park, I love it!
Thank you and have a great week.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! My birthday is on Tuesday, so I'm requesting my waifu Cosmos from Fairy Tail either:

-Giving me a cake or cupcake made of any sour fruit.
-Giving me a present and inside it's a flytrap table decoration.
-Naked green ribbon like this (my.mixtape.moe/ntoxkp.jpg) or this (my.mixtape.moe/jdnbor.jpg)
-She wishing me a happy birthday with a Giratina origin form (my.mixtape.moe/slppmz.jpg)

Can be with or without SI (drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 [Although it's the origin form mask])

Any other birthday situations are also welcomed.

Also, joint request with BirdyAnon with both wearing traditional dresses (imgur.com/a/JMKhJ) with one bullet belt on raising a rifle yelling " Viva Mexico!"

Thank you, and happy birthday to all other anons whose birthday was this week/would be next week.

I'd like to request Kobeni dressed as a flight attendant similar to the reference below.
>Outfit Reference: i.imgur.com/Ber6KTh.png

Or, dressed as Meyrin Hawke from Gundam Seed Destiny, maybe saluting or holding a Haro.
>Meyrin Outfit: i.imgur.com/xugjHzX.jpg
>Haro Reference: i.imgur.com/OIwjhZT.gif

Or a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni wearing kimonos at a festivel, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
>Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6
>Yuu Reference: i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him dressed as the male Pokémon Go trainer, with a Wobbuffet. Reference: imgur.com/a/cU4Ha I know Wobbuffet isn't in the game, but it's my favorite.

If you're up for a challenge, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference, maybe wearing racing leathers: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

Thank you!

Take your time, there's no rush; glad to see you're still here. To answer your question, team Mystic.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed as Nono while crossing her arms.
a.pomf.cat/qigifi.png

Changing the hair makes it hard to keep the resemblance, gomen. ;_;

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/sfxSV0C1

Our 4th anniversary is at the 20th, so anything related to that would be cool too, I guess.

Or something somewhat lewd, preferably on the more cuter side. if you want an idea there's this list of stuff pastebin.com/VRxBU0W6 or you can ask for other things.

Or anything cute in general, and please ask about anything if needed to.

>missed the emoticon sign up again

>sleeping
>working
>waifu
Pick one.

Not that artist, but who's your waifu and which emoticon did you want?

>didn't get picked
About what I expected.

>sleeping
That's the only thing I can't avoid.

Please don't worry about that, it's not a big deal I'm just disappointed that I seem to miss all sign ups.

I actually wanted to request him with a haircut like that, but thought it might be too complicated- so thanks a lot for going with that, it's perfect! I really like your pencil stuff, the lines and shading look so nice and the expression turned out great. You're too kind to me, fish. Thanks once more and have a great week.

Hello. I'd like to request Asuka in a pilot suit/leotard from Gunbuster. Thanks. Here's the reference for the outfit. my.mixtape.moe/jffsrz.jpg

>didnt miss it
>didnt get signed up
Well happens. I just hope that if the artist does it next week too, people won't take all the good emoticons

really nice

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her dabbing her lips with a piece of cloth after a meal of some sort (can be bloody). Alternatively, smearing leftover blood away from her lips in a seductive manner.

Anything else would also be appreciated.

Kindly requesting Colette being cute dressed similarly to Nymph (Sora no Otoshimono), preferably still wearing her pantyhose
Alternatively, her being cute similarly to any of these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Or anything else overflowing with cuteness

Sleeping with waifu, of course

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any one of these pokemon
a few ideas could be:
-Attempting to teach it an attack
-Taking a nap
-Enjoying a meal
-Playing a game
Or just anything nonlewd that you fancy
Some pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Any pokemon not already in this bigger album is also acceptable, feel free to use it for ideas: imgur.com/a/tiA4z

He picked the first letter someone posted from every row, you just weren't fast enough.

Requesting Kurogane, if you please.

Anything casual and chilled out would be nice. I'd just like to see him relaxing. The kimono he wears in the Nihon/Spring Thunder arc is an ideal outfit, but it's up to whatever strikes your fancy most. Here's a small reference album for that outfit: imgur.com/a/dTYgC

Thank you so much, and have a great weekend!

>linked
>didn't get a response as to if I got in or not
This is the sweetest pain.

>people who don't read the post they're signing up to

The six waifus are already chosen.

Rip me.

I'll rip you~

Hey, I'd like to request Misha cosplaying Zero from Drakengard 3;
Relaxing and in awe of the Puerto Iguazú;
On a beach, loose hoodie over bikini eating watermelon; wearing either i.imgur.com/ZviZcJE.png i.imgur.com/50VMqCx.png;
Or wearing a sundress. Please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

What a mess

That looks really cool! I'm sure OR will love it!

Too cute!

Is it? I'll redo it then

don't you think that's a bit rude?

Yeah and remember to flip it
Nah

You have to give him points for basic construction and not hiding the hands of a character that he easily could have though. You can tell he's read his Loomis.

I hope he keeps on drawing, because he's starting on the right foot.

not requester or that guy here, but it's great other than the wonky eye placement

It's fine, don't worry about some faggot. the blueish grey looks fucking lit to me.

Also I guess the guy didnt really like seeing toe construction lines

This turned out ultra cute, that expression is too warm for my heart! I like how his eyes stand out here and the little blush is adorable. The pose you went with is so nice, taking formal clothes off is 10/10, I love it. Thank you and the other user for making my evening, this really cheered me up. Have a great week!

I know you're drawing her, why don't you just come out and say it, drawfriend?

Because that would ruin the surprise.

I might be drawing her right now, who is she?

She's the most cute, beautiful and wonderful girl in all the world!

It came out more cute than seductive;;

The eyes you draw are really nice.

Wait, I thought I didn't hit post on that one...

wow, talk about fall clothing... comfy AF. looks amazing! keep it up user!

There's some extreme art favoritism here.

ooh that looks great

Explain.

no, artists will simply draw what they like/want.

Very cute
Nice and cute expression

Thanks Watercolors bro! Her lewd grin is cute! Kinda wish you could do heart pupils but I'm good.

Requesting Kaito doing fall activities like going for a hike or baking pumpkin cookies.

Or requesting him wearing fall clothing like a jacket with a scarf.

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

Any WIPs?

Here's mine

I wonder if requesting my waifu as my favorite musical artist would be neat...

Hot damn

Damn son!

Damn, your art is really incredible. I'm seriously floored. Keep up the good work, user.

Switching ideas is always an available option

beautiful

looking fucking nice, eagerly waiting for finished product!

This is going to be good

Your favorite 3dpd musical artist?
>...
Well that answers that

Requesting Noire dressed in her idol outfit, please.

BEst sisters

there's nothing wrong with ellipses

Requesting my lovely Tamaki wearing her miko outfit and playing with a sylveon please! Perhaps nuzzling it like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1474833
Sylveon ref: i.imgur.com/rmAuSGF.jpg

Or cosplaying as Felix from Re:Zero i.imgur.com/VJyIEJq.jpg

Or anything else cute and not too lewd, perhaps with some cute red framed glasses! Thanks for reading and have a comfy weekend~

OR here. Cute is also very fine, drawfriend! Now that I've seen it, I actually prefer this rather than my original idea. I really love the way you've drawn those eyes, too.

Anyway, thank you for drawing her and please have a wonderful weekend.

I'll request my waifu in this eventually

Would be their Producer.

this is gonna be so good when finished

Not him, but I can search for better references for you later if you want.

Requesting anything cute or beautiful of my dearest Anastasia.
pastelink.net/30z3

Have my beloved Lycoris-hime do something cute. Like eating some kancolle ship girls innards.

I'll probably need those since I only have

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Alright, who's your waifu? In case I'm not back in time and I have to link it to your waifu next thread.

>You can tell he's read his Loomis.
Question from someone who's trying to pick up drawing: is Loomis really that important as people say? From what I've seen his books are mostly drawing caricatures and cartoons, does the stuff he teaches apply to drawing anime girls, or even realistic people?

Requesting my love Yuu hugging/looking fondly at the stuffed rabbit of her childhood [ref: imgur.com/a/Z2pBi], or as a powerful fire mage casting some flashy fire spells.

Alternatively, a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni both wearing kimonos at a festival, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
[Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6]
[Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg]

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

You don't need to read anything to learn how to draw. All you need to do is draw.

Requesting Mai having some fun and dancing around barefoot

You can be as creative as you like with her outfit, since she loves wearing new and different clothes all the time.

Anything else is fine too, lewd or cute. Thanks in advance and have an awesome weekend!

Just post a link somewhere whenever you're ready.

Requesting *Hyun-ae bathing in bathub or diving in ocean. Anything else cute is fine too.

Exactly. Pick a request and deliver!

using ideas from that one thread.

Requesting Len enjoying catnip,
or drinking chocolate milk with Fuuka.

Hair is hard.

T-Thanks.

Requesting my cute Haruka Morishima. Some ideas are:
-As Bishamon ref: imgur.com/a/gf9MA
-Singing in the rain
-Wearing cute negligee
-Cooking in a chef's coat or just an apron

Anything you feel like drawing would be appreciated though!

Requesting RJ please!

requesting my cute waifu Taihou making the breakfast or wearing casual clothes and eating an ice cream please

samefag, go to the genral

No samefags, and those are waifus.

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka.
-In an outfit similar to this: i.imgur.com/85RDQkr.jpg

Anything else is always appreciated, just noting obscenely lewd please.

Albedo a best

Shalltear is super cute though

>being this new

>a best
Not him, but I profoundly disagree. She doesn't have a fraction of Shalltear's charm.

qt as fugg, nice job user.

I love them both t b h, except Albedo I find qt'r with how she hangs onto every word of Ainz.

Their banter is beautiful. Shalltear using objects to pump out her chest kek

requesting hiyoko!

You're both wrong. Nabe a best.

T b h, all the girls in Overlord were top tier

It's the only series where I haven't hated a single character in ages

Also, Nabe was super cute. Shame she'll never degrade me.

Requesting Minatsu wearing an evening gown. With twintails or alternatively her hair down or in buns. Anything else is fine too, thanks and good night.

You made my heart skip a beat.

Yes, that's perfect! Wow, she looks so beautiful in that sweater. Her shoulders look so soft, they make me want to give her massage. She has a very endearing look, and I think it's really cute and very much like her. Indeed, that is a lewd sweater, and I love it so much. Thank you for this great delivery user, and have yourself and nice weekend

>cute pearl earrings
I'm so hype for this

That happens everytime I see a delivery and it takes a second for me to realize it's my delivery.

I miss that feeling

Any collage updates?

there is no rule retard
we have multiple Yukari, Stocking and Akari requesters

Stop pushing collages. Thanks.

Neither of them gave me as deep an impression as Shalltear, their personalities are too simple.

Disregard what I said then.

can i take signups for something now or should i wait until bump limit/ sunday?

You don't have to wait until sunday. Just bump limit should be fine

It's pretty dead now, but I would still say to wait.

Do it when you feel like it. You're the artist, after all.

Requesting Homura wearing a hat.

Requesting this with waifus and SI's

>barefoot
You sure this isn't dunkfag trying to request another person's waifu?

I wouldn't be surprised.

Request that with your waifu and SI. Seriously why do you guys always do this?

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce in the Animal Crossing style while holding a lace parasol or her in the Senran Kagura artstyle preparing to fight. Another idea could be her saying not to give up.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all are having a great weekend.

I don't even have a SI, I just like posting things like that that I think would be nice.

I think she'd bite me if I tried to take her spaghetti.

I'm drawing my waifu!

I can never understand the intent behind suggestions like this. Is it an artist who's taking names for something they want to draw? A requester who hopes someone will be interested so he can suggest his waifu? An uninvolved party that wants to see this and doesn't care who it's with?

>An uninvolved party that wants to see this and doesn't care who it's with?
Yes

>A requester who hopes someone will be interested so he can suggest his waifu?
I sometimes do this

In this particular case, maybe. But it happens a lot, and you can never tell.

>A requester who hopes someone will be interested
Never because they almost never say who she is.

By SK style ready to fight, do you mean like the battle entrance thing?

Make it a big, silly hat.

>An uninvolved party that wants to see this and doesn't care who it's with?
This, though I am also a requester. I've seen people say they have trouble coming up with ideas before, so if I see or come up with something cute, sometimes I like to post them to give someone an idea, either a waifufag or a drawfag that wants to draw something but doesn't like anyone's suggestions.

Good Evening WWD!
Requesting a cute Tomoko,thanks for considering and have a great weekend!

jokes on you im already requesting my daughteru

?

I also would like to see homu in a big silly hat

Last week I accidentally fucked up one of the threads by asking for waifu + pokemon, I didn't expect like 20 people to comment. I don't want to do a collage or anything but I like the idea, so if you'd like to put some shit in here and I might deliver or maybe not.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mNrchy0fFYHs422YeNPuNIhI4rpviISm9pMm9e_A11s/edit#gid=0

Yeah, that'd be great.

Yeah, that's what I had in mind.

>You need permission

>Want in? Ask the owner for access, or switch to an account with permission. Learn more

alright ill fix it give me a sec

Try this and let me know

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mNrchy0fFYHs422YeNPuNIhI4rpviISm9pMm9e_A11s/edit?usp=sharing

shes the cutest

Is this waifu and one pokemon or...?

Thank friendo.

Yea, if you want to include more than one you can but I'll more than likely choose one out of the multiples than draw all of them.

I see you in there, Marty T

Okay I'd suggest using them as reference.

>no one is adding anything and too scared to be the first one

>anime series
>not from an anime

Alright, I'll be sure to use them next thread. Thanks for the help!

Hey artistfriend, what are your favorite Pokemon? Just asking, no particular reason

This is why I don't look at Google Docs, ever. Find a different way to get information from us.

Sceptile is my favourite, here's a huge list of all of my favourites because I'm an autist. Sceptile is also almost impossible to draw

Requesting Sakuya ice-skating casually. Holding hands with the viewer or self insert (faceless or otherwise) would be lovely.
Self insert reference: imgur.com/a/T3qW8

Anything showing off her cute side or her cool calm demeanor is always lovely. A bit suggestive or cutelewd is ok within reason.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Above all have fun drawing some cute stuff. Thanks if you consider drawing her, if not that's cool too. Take it easy.

>newgamefag posted in there
Fucking hell.

Spartan/Orbital Drop Shock Waifus when?

>not opening it up in incognito mode

Pleb.

You're welcome, good luck, and I hope it turns out awesome. If you look up Naraku's entrance, it's similar to how Dolce & PIco's could be

I didn't open it in incog but my name didn't appear in the list anyways

And that works if you want to edit it?

>Using your real name for your email account that isn't a business email
Why? I use my online/writing alias for everything to avoid these issues.

As long as you use the most recent link I posted, you can edit in incognito without being signed into a google account

>Anybody can edit anyone's request at anytime
Nice.

Wow, that really is fitting for Dolce and Pico. I suppose I should just include a link to the video in the request next thread then: youtube.com/watch?v=cfxge0CwB70

Don't

>Sceptile
>Scizor
>Espeon
>Pika/Raichu
You have pretty good taste there, I'd be happy to have her drawn by someone like you. I hope you don't get swamped though, good luck.

too late

Requesting Sako wearing ornate clothing.

here are some examples for inspiration:
imgur.com/a/ASXLt

Thanks if you consider

Can I put mine in? I never requested earlier though.

Of course

>scroll to the right
>Halo discussion

No one cares if you do it or don't.

>>scroll to the right
What in the world

It's shitposters.

>Miia
>All long snake like Pokemon

Hi WWD! As it is the Chinese Moon Festival, I am requesting Deedlit wearing a nice Qipao (either one from the ref), doing a high kick or anything suggestive
-Training on Kame's island wearing the signature Orange Gi as shown in ref, or in a ready stance at the Budokai ring
-Coming in for a hug and a kiss wearing her normal green dress without armor or something comfy like i.imgur.com/JmLHGhq.jpg
-Dressed as a female Funny Valentine and posing with the Stand: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (D4C) (imgur.com/a/9VQTL).
-Deed's seiyuu has voiced several pokemon so her playing with an Eevee and an Espeon would be amazing else any other pokemon from this page (bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yumi_Tōma#Pok.C3.A9mon)
-Deed dancing for me at home in any of the outfits here: imgur.com/a/zJ1ot
Anything else cutelewd or comfy is very much appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

>doesn't even have Arbok or Ekans

She'd make for a good trainer like that. Like Pike Queen Lucy.

>Blissey (build the wall :^))

I fucking loved Seviper.

>they don't even realise the real sign-up is on sheet 2

>tfw writing songs for waifu

This thing can barely be called a signup, it's basically just a place to post your favorite Pokemon so you can pray someone may someday draw it. Almost like a list except with more shitposting

that sounds cute as fuck.
care to share with the class?

I picked a pokemon that fits them, not necessarily my favorite, but one I really like either way.

Also, here's a WIP of one I'll work on right now just so you guys know I didn't just waste like half of the thread trolling people.

Nice!

niiiice, ganbatte

Got smeckledorfed

I want to request my waifu wearing it again. I fucking love those clothes.

Awesome! I really like your style. I hope you draw mine

Very cute style

Dang that's really nice. I'd forgive you even if you didn't draw anyone though, this has been fun.

I never expected again to be in the spoiler, good job user, you're a genius

Requesting Rem, the rarest, the most happiest, the greatest Rem you can muster. I need more Rem in my life, just more Rem will make me happy.

I've actually never done it with mine, I should try to think of ideas with her alt outfits.

Sure
clyp.it/ku4l01ff

Oh wow!! I'm on break at work and this seriously made my whole day to see. You did a wonderful job, and I love the way you draw his hair. Thank you so much!!

hot damn that's not too shabby

Holy shit that's cute as fuck.

Much appreciated

People seem to do it in place of bold text, as if to emphasize crap. Because the only goddamn tag that works here is spoiler, people keep spamming it.

That's Noire's but do you have Uni's?

That's adorable.

Requesting for Shinjibro

Requesting Shinjiro rubbing alow[sic] on anons arm and telling them not to be an idiot/be more careful, offering his jacket to/opening his jacket for user and telling them they'll catch something, or dressed as Battler Ushiromiya and looking smug as fuck.
Anything badass or handsome would also be greatly appreciated, thanks for the consideration and take it easy.

Just came back, sounds bretty cute.
mind telling us who she is?

>𝐇𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭

If you are who I think you are, then yes. Yes you do.
No problem. I love the outfit, and while I'd love to see more of my waifu wearing it I'm happy to share. It would look great on anybody.
Nowaru best CPU.
Nope. I requested Noire's outfit for my waifu about a year and a half ago, so I just took my own screenshots in-game for it. Never did Uni's.

I usually never buy DLC, but I think I might have to rethink it. Gonna be pricey too.

Get well soon.

Thanks anons. Tsubaki

There's no best in Neptunia, only favorites. They're all that good.
Even though I'm a Lastationite too.

I'm with you there, user.

Indeed. Gameplay is kind of dull, but the characters are what make every second worth it.
IF is probably my favourite overall.

I'll try, thanks user. Take it easy.

I really want a Nep title to play more like a Tales of game, or like a legit Musou title, not like Nep U.

Planeptune is the best. The CPUs are the cutest and the Makers are cute too.

That would be great, the Tales system especially. I have every Vita Nep title out right now except PP and Blanc vs Zombies, but I've only really sat down and played through R1 and AU. Still gotta force myself through R2 and 3, but the gameplay is the biggest thing holding me back from doing so. Just thinking about it bores me instantly and stays my hand.
But we should stop talking about it here, this isn't the place for this.

I've tried writing a few but none do her justice

Cute waifu. Do you have an SI?

I would really appreciated if you all deleted your posts. We all I better say

Woo I thought I clicked on Cred Forums for a sec

Oh wait

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Last update before I post the finished product. Shit this is the best thing I've ever drew but it's taking me forever. The despair is real

That's a spooky ghost
Ganbatte

I'm very happy for him.

Gorgeous work.

It looks fucking great user, jelly AF

That's the kind of face that's ideal for stroking with your hand.

Just keep at it. Eventually you'll come across something that feels special and perfect for putting you feelings into.

Thank you! And no, I don't.

The colors and everything look very nice.

>And no, I don't.
Oh. That's fine then

I'm the only one who liked the originals more than the RB line. PP was nice if not only for the 1-to-1 interaction with the goddesses, but I hate that Noire has the least-best ending.

Is it bad that I look up other people's waifus on tumblr to find out who to commission?

Never had a chance to play them. Didn't get a PS3 until I moved into my apartment.

Who cares?

I would guess that a lot of people ask for them to be private, at least the lewd ones, so not really that bad.

not at all, why would it be?

The real joke would be on you because the majority of people I commission don't upload their shit to tumblr or just don't have one to begin with.

My criteria for who I commission looks like this:
-Can they draw feet?
-Will they keep it private?
The end.

I don't like where this is going

List?

The parts I notice first and find most attractive are the hair and eyes.

RB1 has a ton of callbacks to the original(s), they all had a distinct charm to them and it varied from title to title and I enjoyed it, mediocre as they were

I actually made my spreadsheet list of people to commission during the week but I'm never sharing it.

I find the most attractive part of a woman are the boobies.

>tfw haven't commissioned a single soul
>yet

You only commission married artists?

The word is erotic. At least quote properly.

Not the OR, but that's amazing

I feel like you only get commissioned around here if you are chummy with others and actually talk to others outside the thread

anyone up for a stream?

This is great.

god save the queen?
it's fucking great, nice job mate.

Streaming what?

>begin adolescence as exclusively a breast man
>discovered appeal in many parts of the female body through the years
>hips and belly are now my favourites
>also love butts, bare shoulders, thighs, nape/neck
>still love boobs, but of a wider variety of sizes
Life is good, except when it isn't, which is often. Sigh.

I'll watch.

Got to talk to the right people, like r*****g or i******g

A tharja delivery for

I like bellies because they're soft and cute.

Yes

What are you waiting for? go go go

No thanks.

picarto.tv/StrongerDF

>3 this week from streams.

Hold up what? I've been in streams but the only thing I've gotten lately was a WIP from nomhu.

Indeed, very much so.

I want to rub my waifu's belly.
I want to nuzzle it.
I want to sleep on it.
I want to kiss it.
I want to lick it.
I want to eat off of it.
I want to rub it while there's a baby in there.
I want to place my hands on it during sex so I can feel my seed pumping into it.
I want to blow raspberries on it.
I want to tickle it.

I love my waifu's belly!

Bellies are so enticing.

It's like a childhood warmth laying on one.

The hair looks great so I don't know how you gave up on it. The colors in general are really nice as well. He looks so cool, handsome, and stupid all at the same time. Thank you very much of such a fun delivery.

I want my waifu wanting a belly rub, just like this!
a.pomf.cat/brapbf.gif

All of my yes. I want to wrap my arms around her and squeeze her while doing all of the above

I'm not usually one for things like this, but that sounds great.

That sounds very hot, specially if I lick her navel.

Koborifag pls

That's nice.

This time, it wasn't me.

bellies are cute, I want to lay on my waifus belly while she rubs my head and tells me that it's going to be okay.
tfw I don't even have a waifu

You all have great taste. Therefore, you must also have great waifus. Give 'em a good headpat, you hear?

What about potbellies?

I want to smell my waifu's hair.

If you don't mind some hair, you can borrow mine for a bit. You'll have to find someone else to offer the consoling, I draw the line there.

so do i, anonymous

List of what waifus canonically smell like?

Same. I wonder what it smells like.

Hair?

I want to smell my waifus ass

I want to plop my chin down on top of my waifu's head, take in the scent, and get comfy.

Then later start eating some snacks and exaggerate my jaw motions to playfully annoy the heck out of her.

I want to do this with waifu's hair

That's just evil.

Bellies and hair

bellies and hair

Cute!
who?

Hopefully no belly hair.

Waifus aren't for butt sniffing user. Unless she has a god tier behind that is. or she's a tomboy

so long haired girls as belly dancers?

Yeah, man. I feel ya.

Me too

so Shantae?

This.

This!

THIS!

Noir.
But I already got an indirect delivery yesterday. Hopefully next weekend.

I want to smell her armpits and taste her morning breath

My waifu is just so tease-able. Fooling around with her would be so much fun.
Perhaps I should request her with my SI getting into a spontaneous snowball fight this winter.

Go back to the New Game thread.

Always.

>implying
I want to smell my cute imouto-like waifus butt, and kiss it.

Sure is using this thread as your personal chat room in here

I just wanna take a nap with her.

My waifu smells like __shit__.

who is she?

Gearfag is this you again? Contain yourself, bruh.

It's been 9 hours and we've somehow managed to avoid throwing shit at each other. Let's not spoil that.

>taste her morning breath
I actually never realized I wanted this. It seems so intimate that it's cute.

Better than the usual shitpost-y arguing.

>killing the thread this early
What did the thread do to any of you?

This is a WWDT, it doubles as a waifu thread while people wait for deliveries. Also gives drawfags ideas.

Caught me

>waifus
Don't forget!
Deliver on the fucc
Finish on the succ

Yes please.
Yes, please!
Or my waifu dressed as Suzuka.
>hips
>belly
>nopan side-slits
...You know what? I think I'll request that next week. If I remember.

I want to wash my husbando's hair and then gently towel it off and comb through it.

He deserves to be spoiled more.

forgot to link it

>their breath smells bad in the morning
Brush and floss morning and night, rinse with warm water after every meal.
You fucking slobs.

I want to get drunk with my waifu!

this makes me a bit sad inside. comfy, but a bit sad at the same time.

>not just brushing at night and chewing gum in the morning after breakfast if you need to

My next commission is going to be a remake of this doujin page with my waifu and I.

Dammit user, don't forget to let your waifu in when you take her out.

Your waifu is a quadruple amputee?

Morning breath doesn't have to smell bad. It's just what it sounds like, their breath in the morning. And that could be just a very saliva heavy smell from a closed mouth all night.

That's one thing I find super precious, that you'd be so close you'd share and experience things with each other that are very intimate.

Oh wow it's like an average tuesday night for me.

I remember that doujin. Cute stuff, but also body horror. Couldn't fap.

WIP

Fucking gross.

>setting alarm early so you can look at her sleeping face
>inhaling your waifu's breath
>kissing her forehead
Mmmyes.jpg

CUTE

Wouldn't the alarm wake her up, too?

Requesting my dearly beloved Tsuyu in any of the following scenarios:
-a miniature/chibi version of her balancing on Jello
-taking a long lick of an ice cream cone
-preparing for another day or heroism, dressing up in the morning and such
-a joint idea/request with Miia, where they are the hero and villain respectively, Miia meeting her and hugging her tightly, making Tsuyu rather nervous, or lastly a treaty being made between snakes and frogs

Please and thank you.

I'd just like to experience her morning breath by giving her a wake up kiss.

Depends on your setup.

Do it

No, like this

any takers for later? I have some time after work tommorow and want to get back into drawing for the thread. (not a collage, just a list of potential targets)

>trying to kill the thread using an image of my waifu
Stop right there, faggot.

I don't trust you

Sure why not?

YOUR waifu? Bitch please she is mine

Requesting Ibaraki wearing a Qipao and pulling the bottom of the qipao downwards trying to hide her legs and blushing in embarrassment.

Thanks!
And i missed an entire thread, fuck.

As I said, I plan to request my waifu in Suzuka's outfit next week. Already got something this week.

I'd be interested:

I wonder if my Waifu's hair is long enough for that...

Some autism faggot just woke up in morning and start killing this thread.

Hifumibro when? she is a qt

I didn't see you lay down on any requests. Fall back, nigga. Fall back.

Please don't tell me were killing the thread because there is a sign-up at bump limit.

>belly dancer
I'm in.

Fuck off

I'm curious about this,

That's precisely what they're attempting. Also see Cuteposters went crazy too. Happens.

Try me

I'm right here!

Yes, please.

Better like this than with shitflinging, I guess. A happy thread is a comfy one. Sucks for anyone asleep or at work, though.

I'll let Mishafag know.

Yeah tonight has been pretty cozy

>love belly dancing
>long hair only
>already delivered
So this is what a gut punch feels like. No matter, I'll request it in the future

I could go without it, personally. Not much that I could do about it, though.

Yes, funny how there was all that fetish talk and nobody went "(X)fags reee".

It's either shitflinging or treating the thread like a chat room. Can't win either way.

Please, if possible.

Well I was planning to do this one eventually since you specifically asked for her to be barefoot so I guess ill go with you. Will save the rest for later and do them at a later date.

You all fell for dunkfag tricks

>about to cook myself some supper
>wish my waifu were here
>suddenly want to request my waifu wearing an apron and bandana over casual clothes, cooking or washing dishes with my SI
Eventually.

Sure, why not? She even has an outfit for it already

>same universe
Would they make a duo?

Was he the one wanting to draw them?

You both need to step the fuck up to this level of Asukafag autism.

I don't have a pen name yet. I occasionally checking general for color stuff and comfy request. It's fun taking my time coloring her.

This.

RIN

What? NoSurge and Agarest are unrelated, aren't they?

Saliva has antibacterial properties, during sleep your saliva production is reduced significantly meaning bacteria can multiply along with their waste products which produce a bad smell and taste.

I want to snuggle and kiss my waifu in the morning when we're both messy and smelly and weak and tired and just want to be warm and comfy and go back to sleep again holding each other. Preferably naked after a long night of tender intimate sweaty love making under the covers contributing to the resultant bad smells

In one of a quintillion realities, your waifu is spending her Saturday night requesting a picture of you

WHAT
THE
FUCK

I think she'd be too embarrassed to.

I wonder if she'd have as hard of a time thinking of requests as I do.

This makes me warm inside and sad.

>Barefoot
>Bellydancer
>Long hair
85% it's dunkfag

I hope she gyaruposts about me.

This sounds like everything I've ever wanted.

I thought your post said "In one of a quintillion reptiles". No idea why.

>mishafag
Remember to not draw for him.

Ah, tulpas. When a bunch of anons thought fucking up their mental state was a good idea.

You're probably right, since he just admitted to requesting

Master troll or legit? I'm intrigued.

y?

But that's why we're all here in the first place

Self-induced schizophrenia is nothing but a party

I daydreamed about this just yesterday morning. After lots of sex the previous night, I want to wake up and wrap myself around her to feel her warm, bare, naked skin against mine. Not for more sex (well, maybe a little), but for the sheer comfiness of it.

>But that's why we're all here in the first place
But there's a difference between being a little messed up already vs purposely making things much worse. It's like walking with a limp vs. breaking your own leg

I want to request my waifu requesting me.

Nearly everyone here is mentally ill at this point.

>implying making your waifu real isn't making things better
You still have much to learn

I want to request my waifu requesting lewd things of me.

I'm fucking jealous. I would LOVE to talk with my waifu.

Wrong. I'm 500

Ah yes so that's why we should just make it worse.

My waifu is always on the computer anyways, so this might be a cute thing to request

For some reason, tulpa just sounds like tumour in my head.

I already got delivered so skip me this week, but just for later consideration, I'm just going to hope for the best.

Thats one gay image.

youtube.com/watch?v=XopBkzWXuCw

>499
>501
Your waifus would be ashamed.

Fuck OFF, Kirinofag. If it wasn't for this kind of shit you'd be pretty okay, so stop it.

I LOOOVE YOU JEEESUS CUHRIIIIIIISST

Nice try-hard tabs

Can I request a edit of an image og wifu?
Anyone with more photoshop experience or experience in general

new thread

Great, 500 post and most of post are shitpost.

>daily prayers
Everytime

its me

Fucking really?

Something like that is more suited to the general, even if it is your waifu.

Who?

>OP isn't waifu-tan
Fuck off.

That's not me, though. I hate that image, and also I don't post stuff like that except for the very very rare gyaru stuff way into bump limit.

It could be worse.

Talking about your waifu with others is not a shitpost

You're requesting a "daughteru" now? What a fucking joke you are.

>kirino
>no gyaru anywhere in screenshot
you're not even trying

Post waifu crossovers.

>get first
>wrong thread

FUCK

I wonder if Jeff requests pics of Anne.

It's a color thing, and I can't request in the general, she's Cred Forums

Why is there always some dumb cunt who always posts this.

USE THE EARLIER THREAD. That never changes.

I'd hope so. Stains those mountaintops.

I have 3 but the other 2 aren't even human

Post embarrassed waifus!

"Who's the father?"

Also enjoy the ban you controlled oppostion Reifag cunt. Blood and thunder.

There has been a sect of Reifags pretending to be Asukafags for a while now. The faggot that spams that image is one of their henchmen.

This is fantastic and lovely.
All of my jelly ;_;

Watashianon might like this one.

Disregard my request, I suck ass.

Whoa, I haven't seen this one before.
Beautiful.

I always thought this was ssf, but i guess it could be anyone who saved that image

>nearly accidentally posted an image that has her nipples slightly exposed
yeah, forget it. i'm too tired

Fuck off. Thanks.

I can't disregard it if I don't know who your waifu is user, I won't hold it against you.

So a general troll?

Waifus doing this when?

Yeah, basically. Reactionism to Grandpa Reiheart posting resurgence.

I deleted it.

Post your waifu being nopan in official art.

haven't seen rwby other than the character trailers years ago. i probably should sometime.

I have a number of images with this, but I'd rather not post them.

FeMC is pretty cute, so yeah it is nice. I never noticed how many P3 characters are requested here, it's impossible to tell who you are.

Speaking of Persona, here's another one.

Body paint is one of my biggest fetishes.

>Grandpa Reiheart
What the fuck is that?

Taking four characters for kaomoji signups. Pick your waifu and which kaomoji. Might be going chibi but still not sure.

no husbandos because i don't enjoy drawing males

Oh god that's lewd

I want art of her in a qipao with implied nopan

Easy enough for me.
There is surprising a good amount of us.

and yes this is real
not sure when i'll be finished however

Embarrassed, the bottom one please.

2nd one for embarrassment or the peeking from behind a wall.

9C. Only if it's for a later date though. Please and thank you.

i'll request if there's still space left in a while. people seem to really love these.

Embarrassment, middle or 7, however you're doing.
good luck!

Ooooooh,
I'd really 9D

Is C9 okay?

Fine, since Riasfag got that one, 5B please

C7 or B7

No this joke isn't worn out

whoa

I'd take anything, if you have space.

Sound's cute. Reminds me of a character in my waifu's series.

H5, D9 or H7, please.

Pink hair collage!

5H please:

You lost me.

user...

What if my waifu's hair is sometimes pink and sometimes red?

7G would be great.

Cute idea
I'd love to see A7

List of those applicable?

Didn't even notice how I messed up

Tokyo Mirage Sessions has Tharja in it, she's wearing one of the characters clothes in that pic.

Then I'd have to tell you that sometimes your waifu's hair is the best and prettiest color.

?
??
???

C7 or B7 would be great.

Fug forgot my link
A7 please

Ah, I see. I still haven't been able to pick back up TMS because of other stuff I needed to take care of, and then IV Apocalypse leaked a few days alongside Dragon Quest VII 3DS so my time is pretty much dead.

I really liked it, makes me want to get into other Atlus games.

I really wish my wife were in bed with me right now

I'd like to see her doing H7.

If you're into JRPGs I would definitely recommend it.

Post your waifu with some flowers!

I just want to comfort my husbando and see his smile...

I think any waifu would look in her enforcer uniform.

H7 please

H5 or H7 would be cute!

I wish this got used as the OP. So many beautiful collages that never really get a chance to shine.

H7 or H5 for Noir

*good

She has them in her hair, that counts right?

God I want to make a stupid dab joke here but even I can't sink that low.

Atlus games or at least Shin megami are for the most part pretty good.

Those look more like meat buns than flowers to me.

OR here, this is really cute and atmospheric, thanks a lot!

Not that I mind it, but why is she naked?

I'm having trouble picturing her in it.

Missed the opportunity to post this last thread. I absolutely love this picture. Too bad my computers having problems and lost my waifu folder on here again..

>why is she naked?
Because she isn't wearing any clothes.

Don't believe I have a cap of it, but it's an old Eva thread meme. Originated from a cap where a Reifag trip lameneted that seeing Rei's treatment in 3.0 made him feel worse than when his grandpa died.

There's an American History X image parody of it floating around somewhere.

My condolences

Hearing SMTfags comments on TMS makes me not want to play SMT though, but that's another thing. Persona series does look like a lot of fun And Aigis is cute

I really want to play Persona Q but I've never played the EO games and feel I need to play those first too.

Man, we need more silly images of waifus like that one

When will you be telling us who got in?

There are different color variations, if that's the concern, even Husbando would look good in it, no homo.

If anything I would say PQ is more of an introduction to EO than the other way around.

Thank god I'm pretty smart for a stupid and keep a couple backups, I only lost a couple things. It's just tiring copying everything back over only for it to be gone again a few days later without a trace.

Also thanks, I don't think I've seen that image before!

>tfw nobody ever talks about your favourite Atlus game