Tenchi thread

So anyone else hyped for october OVA 4 release?

Other urls found in this thread:

skr.chikouyore.com/gxp.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also our most important girl!

something is wrong with tenchis eyebrows

Im hyped. Im still looking for similar anime though. nothing seems to come close

yeah im still looking for anime/manga like tenchi/isekai

true harem end is best harem end

Isekai had god awful OP.

thank god they didnt screw best girl's model

in my opinion he was ok. what do you expect from an underage boy surrounded by girls and expected to fight with robots? He behaved better than tenchi if it comes to handling some girls.

also best harem there is, besides maybe GXP novel harem

who was hyped for this piece of cancer?
i was.
it killed me.

his face looks somewhat wrong.

thinking about rewatching gxp or isekai.

Dead franchise.

in my heart its going to live forever.
if they dont fuck up the release of paradise wars like they did with isekai the franchise is going to live a little longer.

I'm super hyped. I watched it for the first time less than a year ago, so I came in at a pretty good time. Here's hoping it's successful and AIC starts releasing Tenchi stuff consistently.

why oh why dpesd nobody want to translate the gxp novels. Instead they're shitting out re:monster copies one after another. Why

skr.chikouyore.com/gxp.html

For consistent releases somebody has to take AIC over, fire everybody except kajishima and fund him to do all his shit that he has planed for the next 20 years.

why are they so perfect?

Hitoshi Okuda, who worked on the Tenchi manga, has been doing some artwork since ova 4 was announced.

very good.

hey that looks pretty good

i still love the more ,,mature'' artstyle

yep gonna rewatch isekai

Last one.

thats cute

best girl

>why oh why dpesd nobody want to translate the gxp novels

Tenchi is old and the fanbase is small. It doesn't help that the fanbase is split between those who like Kajishima and those who think he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the series. Even if someone could translate the novels they might not be willing to because they were written by Kajishima.

If ova 4 can bring more eyes to the series I wouldn't be surprised if someone starts translating them.

second best girls

> who think he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the series

what are they, retarded? without him and his style the series would be just another shit ass boring harem with false harem end by worst girl winning. we saw it with the boring cunt in what, was it universe or tokyo? nabeshin is fucking cancer

>what are they, retarded?
Those same people were praising Ai!, so I would say yes.

>praising AI!

holy shit

downloodin 22gb of isekai greatness

The only LN translator I can name is JS06, who does the Index and Horizon books.
So maybe he'd be willing to translate, but I have no way to contact him, other than posting in the Horizon thread on /jp/ and hoping he sees.

sometimes i wonder if there are no super rich people that like anime.

Somebody like: yep, im gonna pay to translate everything that series has.

sometimes i wish somebody would do that, translations arefucking expensive. Ive already paid for isekai and as a student i dont have enough to eat right now, shit out of luck

What's the deal with the other If doujins? The others were used as a pitch for an anime is that what these are too?

Do we know if the GXP novels are finished? I know that they caught up with the anime, so I wonder if they'll go past it.

So are Tenchi's children/grand children also Gods?

the IF dojins are like a taste what happens further in the story. Kajishima himelf draws these so he expands and explains the universe a bit. I think he need a better studio to actualy make a real solid continiuation of al his works.

GXP novels are not finishes, latest is 13 as far as i know. They go far past the anime and besides that the novels are much more detailed, more characters, some changes in plot in characters and stuff. nabeshin realy ruined the GXP anime, kajishima said himself that it was a mistake and its bad. Compare GXP to isekai which is made by kajishima only and youl see what GXP ould have been.

I'm a moderate fan of Tenchi and this the first I've ever heard of this. How bad it was?

Volume 14 ends with the wedding which is the end of the anime.

50 episodes of 3 minute cancer.

GXP anime is still shit

GXP could have been great with a better director.

of course. that why i want to read the novel. I liked the idea about GXP but not the execution, that dumb ass retarded robot and the kids humor by nabecancer.

GXP wasn't that bad, except for that parts where Nabeshin got too heavy with his own humor.

yeah. But its target audience seems to be kids.
Novels have a more grown up teen tarket audience so thats why im aiming for that. Also the voiceactor for saina was just cringy, jap and eng version.

Clearly it could've. This shit was grating my nerves to the point where I was completely lost at where the fucking plot was going. I only really remember the two episodes where he returns to Earth and chillin' with Tenchi sticking out from the rest, but everything around it was kinda the nail in coffin shtick.

Those episode stick out because Kajishima directed them.

At least there's that, shit. No wonder they resonated so well.

In the novels, they spend the night at Tenchi's.
I want to know how the two Ryokos got along.

the creator is the creator. isekai worked, hopefully ova ยด4 works out, and hopefully we get paradise wars in the next couple of years.

I rather liked it

I watch GXP about once a year i've almost become able to edit the robot out in my mind.

yeah haha same, i just skip the slapstik jokes. Fucking hate that piece of shit

only faggots dont

>yfw you will never fuck a spaceship

>yfw you will never fuck anyone

Do they even talk?

These three can turn into cabbits, so I assume they can turn into spaceships.
And if they can't talk, I'd like to see what her speech is like.

There was also a chapter of the manga where Ryo-Ohki practiced walking and I think talking in her adult form so she could go on a date with Tenchi.

>3 spaceships to fuck

Hoooo

>Mihoshi

RIP, Mihoshi's seiyuu.

One of de best

Rip

F

Who's her new seiyuu?

They'd kick so much ass in the GP Academy.
The child of two of their greatest alumni and the daughters of the infamous spaceship that brought Jurai to it's knees.

And then there's the third son that has to deal with a Kuramitsu and a rapist.

Any idea who these are?

Ringo from the GXP novels

Kiriko's mother.

The other 3 are earth Masaki's. I assume their descendants from Yosho and his first wife.

I rewatched both recently. Nabeshin deserves a slow painful death and Isekai is half finished. Watch Photon instead. It has a rushed ending that comes out of nowhere but it at least has an ending.

They were also at Kiyone's funeral.

So that's three members of Seina's harem we're getting in OVA 4.
Maybe four, I forget if Tenchi's Aunt is in too.

>Grown up Chaia

>3 bras
It's the little details.

There were a lot of adult humor jokes that children wouldn't appreciate at all. It has more sex jokes that the hentai series Kajishima has made.

Are they going to get to the part where Sasami's mom destroys the universe?

Fucking hell, the man writes a backstory for every god damn character in each scene.

>And then there's the third son that has to deal with a Kuramitsu and a rapist.
The rapist is part-Kagato. So no surprise there.

I know it's completely unrelated to this thread but...

I wonder if the OVA will generate some proper figures for this series. I am saddened that I do not have a Ryoko figure.

I do, but it's mediocre at best.
There's a different set that comes in a box with a window and the Ayeka is of her outfit from when she wakes up.
I saw it once at a flea market when I didn't have any money.

Michie Tomizawa

>OG Sailor Mars
She'll do a great job, but I wonder if the voice will work?

>She'll do a great job, but I wonder if the voice will work?
She is C-ko, so she knows how to do high pitch voices.

I hope it they didn't try and rush her through everything considering the fact the other VA died unexpectedly.

>I hope it they didn't try and rush her through everything considering the fact the other VA died unexpectedly.
There was nothing unexpected about it. She was dying for some time, it's just that Japanese culture meant that the entire industry kept quiet about it. It is considered rude to report illnesses without the consent of the person. You generally only hear about someone being sick then they have already died.

Oh hi.

She was hot. I wasn't actually expecting her and Dagmyer to go that far even though I have actually seen enough hentai to think it was going there. We definitely need more of Kajishima's works animated.