My Hero Academia

So, why does Mineta wear a diaper?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/eDqJ5mFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its a grape bowl, user. His upper body represents the grapes.

He requested a bunch of extra padding there. Got to protect those family jewels for the ladies after all.

Fuck that guy, copping a feel on best girl

She's the traitor.

The other thread 404'd and I posted it at the end of the thread, so I'll just repost my smut here. Tell me if it's ok. Annoying part is not reusing words over and over.

pastebin.com/eDqJ5mFQ

Because Hero work is some scary shit, he needs to be prepared for when he takes massive fear shits.

Have you ever PLUS ULTRA so hard you needed a nappy?

One trick is finding some smut you really like and then studying the sentence structure and vocabulary. This goes for stories in general. That's not to say you should plagiarize them but to see a few examples of how something can be done.

That makes sense. And what would you say works best; paragraph structure or line by line structure?

That was nice. Thank you user.

would you join the villain alliance?

yeah

Shiggy reminds me of myself. A fucking autist. Knowing my luck however id get the quirk of being able to turn cheetos into fucking liquid shit or something retarded like that.

I agree with Stain
Although I think he was beyond a goddamn moron straight into retard tier.

And the Villain organisation doesn't really seem to be about Stain's ideals in the long run anyway, anyone who agrees with Stain is going to end up fighting the VA in the end.

So I'd either form some kind of pressure group setting out to achieve what Stain wants, if that's not possible then set up some kind of Stain-ideologically centered organisation. Joining the VA makes as much sense as joining the Hero Alliance

Nah. Their organization doesn't seem like it has anything going for it. I'd just take my quirk and go into some work field. Maybe go into heroing if I'm good enough, but nothing major like fighting villains or anything. Piss of with that.

reminder that stain was right

>I_wonder_who_could_be_behind_this_post.jpg

No they're retarded and their justifications for their actions could be far more understandable but of course company ethical code demands you to be a massive edgelord.

All good rebellions need good marketing.

If you mean how to format it you want to make it standard prose because non-standard formatting sticks out and not in a good way most of the time. Since you're not writing a screenplay you want to go for paragraph structure. However, you need to start a new paragraph every time you change speakers as it highlights their individual lines and actions/makes it easier to follow.

Dunno he's easily the worst character tba

Take that back you fucker!

He instantly jumped on my tier list when it turned out he's smart despite being a perverted goofball. You just expected him to be needing remedial like the rest of the shitters.

nice work user, thank you for the smut

Practice makes perfect, so might as well start another. Anybody else got some smut recommendations?

I'll try to reformat it and see if that helps it.

Glad it was good, bro

Stain was objectively wrong.

Oh, and quick question. Do you think it was long enough, and the actual erotic portion was erotic enough?

first chapter has her stealing the glory for personal gain. She's almost as bad as Endeavor if it weren't for spousal and child abuse.

I think it is the invisible girl - nobody would see it coming

Right, but she was still capable of genuine altruism and heroics in the face of danger, which means her being a hero has merit, which means Stain is a huge faggot for murdering anyone who doesn't live up to his rambling madman standards of not being All Might.

>Stain is a huge faggot for murdering anyone who doesn't live up to his rambling madman standards of not being All Might.
Well yes his problem was that he killed people for such reasons but his reasons is what people can agree with and how hard he sticks to them.

Deku said it himself

stains problems are the equivalent to how boxing fans feel about someone like mayweather ruining the purity of boxing.

Stain's problem is he was only able to conceptualize a solution that involved violence. Rather than teach heroes to be better, he decided the best way was to slaughter the ones that don't live up to what he thinks a hero should be.

Mt. Lady and others are living proof a hero that might not have been judged righteous by Stain can still be a good hero.

It truly makes you wonder if Stain comes from Shitketsu.

So how are the grapes on his head clustered?
Is it like a mohawk? Or just bunched up?

I know perspective is hard, but they always seem to be in a row.

Its mainly the shot of him from behind that makes me think its like a mohawk

best boy

Stain's problem is that he's insane.

He has a good motive. He wants to see heroes meet the high standard he sets for them.

The problem is hes crazy so he tries to kill or maim anyone who doesn't meet the specific standards HE sets. Whether they are actually unhero-like, like Endeavor, or just don't quite perfectly measure up, like presumably a lot of his targets.

So yeah, Stain's main issue is just hes crazy. He takes a good idea insanely too far.

I wonder if we will get more background on Stain,

Sounds like he was planning to become a hero himself until something happened. Unless he was just always unhinged, i doubt just becoming jaded at the system would be enough to make him drop out and start killing people.

I could see myself joining with them just for a little while in order to try and hold hands with a certain cute psychopath, but realistically they don't have any particular goals I agree with so I'd end up eventually leaving and/or betraying them.

tsuyu is the traitor

No, their one step above Team Rocket in terms of fucking up.

You don't seriously think this at the current time do you? He's considerably shot up from the early chapters

>I wonder if we will get more background on Stain,
You don't think we'd be left hanging with him do you?

>Rather than teach heroes to be better
I'm pretty sure he published a manifesto or something, and it was obviously ignored. And even if it did get mainstream attention, nobody would listen. Too much money and power involved.

NO YOU'RE THE TRAITOR

>Stain has tasted Deku's blood
>Toga doing the same

mfw when Deku becomes a villain and Stein/Himiko is the new OfA user.

What if Deku choose to be a villain after losing OfA

His perversion is still the worst thing about the manga. Not that it brings it down but it could really do without that level he goes with.

It's fine. It would be more egregious if he was a more major character but since it's in small doses, it doesn't bother me

He has to want to transfer OfA as he's giving his DNA, it's not like he can just say "Oh yeah, this chick swallowed my load once, I think it'd be funny if she woke up with OfA tomorrow."