How is it possible to be this cute?

how is it possible to be this cute?

It isn't. That's why she isn't real.

Why are you spamming daily threads for a monthly series?

It has an anime out already?

he's trying to force something obviously

better once she grows up

What does Nishikata wanna do to her forehead?

I'm getting there

girl?

But why mangafox

You're going through the effort of printing these pages, but you're using fucking mangafox? Are you saving each page individually?

Mate, don't torture yourself. Download each chapter as a zip directly from the scanlators. If that's too complicated then at least use kissmanga or something, so you don't have that ugly text at the bottom of each page.

This is the most autistic thing i have seen anyone do, and i mean it in a bad way.

New levels of autism

Kill yourself

holy shit is it even possible to be this autistic and still breath?

she doesn't understand inches

she thinks he's talking centimeters

she thinks she has made a mistake

>mangafox

>mangafox
This is going to be one of those "I was just pretending to be retarded" to "troll" Cred Forums things, isn't it? Just with more effort than usual.

nigger.

>he's back

This is advanced shitposting.

I think this is awesome. To have a printed copy that you can read in your liesure chair without eyestrain or glare is awesome. It so much better to be able to flip real pages.

This user is on another level

Yeah, if only there were some way to read the printed manga.

She's drawn that way.

bydlo/nig out of 10

It's your dedication to this whole act that I admire. Shine On You Crazy autistic diamond.

>mangafox
This is autism done half-assed, fucking retard.

user, I truly applaud your continuing efforts to push the boundaries of shitposting and elevate it to even higher and higher levels beyond our wildest imagining.

Boring as fuck

WOW