Who is the best storyteller

> For me, ONE is the best right now.

>Onefags think that's a good illustration

kek

>title
>greentext out of place
>ONE
How fucking new are you.

Storyteller he wrote not Artist you retard. And indeed, ONE is original and find good stories.

>Onefag doesn't know how to use greentext properly
Sasuga.

>ONE is original and find good stories.

At least he is making money.

does mob psycho connect to OPM at all? like, does it happen in the same universe or whatever?

Not an argument.

If you consider his drawing skills, it is. If it's not his art, it's his stories.

don't you have social studies homework to do?

Reddit tier writing.

When a fag can't reply, he'll insult or write like a retard "Reddit".

He really has a good eye for composition and paneling, even if his level of technical artistry isnt that amazing. Just look at some of his best shots. They are so good that Bones, one of the most visual heavy studios, decided to just adapt certain scenes as they were in the manga.

ryukishi07

While Reddit isn't an argument, Mob Psycho still has poor writing and isn't original. The emotional cap, the coming-of-age story, and the battle shounen elements are nothing new or revolutionary. ONE is popular based on memetic hype.

Say what you want, but ONE got successful through his stories alone and not his art, as shitty as they may seem to you. Something like this should be looked up to by most people. Decent Looks are something you can acquire at some point in time, but story telling that resonates with people is a gift that is not that easy to achieve.

Who said they are anything new? But the way the story is told, the characters interact feels really natural The humour and emotionally serious moments are surpisngly all very well implemented and dont feels jarring at all . Mob Psycho isnt the most amazing story ever, but its a really relatable and entertaining one. Being humorous is a talent in itself, not everyone can pull that off.

People THINK they're in it for the story rather than the art, but they just aren't conscious of how much influence ONE's page composition etc has on the way the story is told and how flat it would fall if it was less well done.

I like adaptations based on his work, but to be honest every adaptations will reuse scenes as they were in the manga. They just do it more or less depending on how tight their schedule is.

All of what you said is subjective and may not be true for anyone else.

Oh you are right, all his other talents apart from nice looking, anatomically correct art are quite up to par with pros or even further ahead.

Well we are talking about a comic and neither of us are probably professional critics, so everything said in here is subjective. I do strive to be as objective as i can.

>anatomically correct
It's not about anatomical correctness. There are many artists with no sense of realistic anatomy (or maybe they just make no attempt to exercise it), who nonetheless have good artstyles. ONE is not among them.

Well yea thats why i said nice looking, read the whole post and stop pick and choosing phrases