Someone explain

Someone explain

"DUDE WEED LMAO" - Hideaki Anno

explain what? why is Asuka best girl?

He wanted to feel the rejection of another human being, wich is the only form of human conetion he knows, after stopping the human instrumentality project. Faggot

What is there to explain? Evangelion isn't nearly as deep as edgy teenagers make it out to be.

Only after someone can explain this

Forced, Snyder-tier symbolism. There you go.

Why is he so fucked up?

I would like to hear your explanation, because she most certainly isn't.

>10 years after I started coming to Cred Forums
>people still make the exact same thread I saw my first day

Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold...

As individuals we are doomed to compete and misunderstand each other, conflict is an inevitability.

Humanity achieved a kind of utopic unity at the end of the series, and Shinji threw it away because he was afraid of being alone. He may have regretted the decision immediately afterward though.

Are you saying Rei, the clone of Shinji's mother, is better? How Freudian of you.

I'm afraid of change.

Apparently he had to "oppose" her to make sure he still wasn't tanged. I don't know, man.

what did he mean by this

So.. it was a mistake?

Explain this

>1

That doesn't make any sense, he crushed her throat with no resistance inside there, too.

Short version.

Theme is about growing to connect with people on an emotional level.

Ending is literally people connecting to each other by becoming tang. Complete understanding of everyone's feelings and theirs of yours. There is no more insecurity.

Shinji decides that even if it's hard, it's worth it to be an insecure individual. Asuka decides the same but more vague to the viewer.

Shinji knows that asuka knows he nutted on her since they tang connected. Shinji responds by choking since it is the most likely outcome of their toxic relationship/personal shame. Asuka does not retaliate, she shows emotional comfort, thus signifying growth.

Still kind of a fucked situation so "how disgusting" is a pretty appropriate thing to say.

Shinji is a right wing existentialist hero who choses the hard individualism of reality over the soft collective paradise of HIP
also he chokes asuka because she's trash

>oh shit.jpg

I think I pretty much did understand everything besides what Rei is.

The clone of Shinji's mom with the soul of Lilith inside her. Just like how Kaworu was the soul of adam. All the aliens were hopping Shinji's dick.

It was about some kids being whiny and edgy with tons of SYMBOLISM

Also the religious symbolism was put in for the sole purpose of making the series look cool or stand out, as stated by Anno. Evangelion is really not that deep

Religious symbolism isn't why people consider eva deep, user.