Meet in her aspect and her eyes;
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impaired the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o’er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express,
How pure, how dear their /ai/ Idle Activities.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!vYFCXKha!UWNMez-T-GQFh_qKL0YTK_fNFsZQmxgsCxSf_9IqKNY
imgur.com/a/aDhUk
youtu.be/nJ8mJ_FHNew
youtube.com/watch?v=eErtJshoyiw
twitter.com/nidoware/status/776372098948227072
twitter.com/nakajima03/status/777118221937717248
twitter.com/nidoware/status/775673431287214080
twitter.com/hataraku_nana/status/777173887805116416
youtube.com/watch?v=w5lEmF9uOcM
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dy748XGyG-4pzo4TwT7cMBu4BUcIdwpVL7AmTQLQVqs/
youtube.com/watch?v=fuCxK_AlQDU
youtube.com/watch?v=55JLuTLd770
pastebin.com/iDebHQu6
youtu.be/bYGUVMB2dOA?t=705
youtube.com/watch?v=cfPbnUkyIAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to fuck Lala.

Saturdays are to get drunk and pshuu.

I love Mion-sama.

TRI-AN-GLE

That's what every day is for.
My alcoholism is spiralling out of control.

Saikyou

kashikoma to you too Lalafucker.

Junon best Triangle

Lala smells like pizza.

Que fea forma de empezar el hilo.

Please no, I hate pizza.

I'm not taking this back. I do not look forward to Triangle.
And "-pipi" (penis) is a terrible sentence ender! It's not even funny, it's gross!

Those breasts are too lewd.

Your mind is full of penises.

admitting you have a problem is the first step user.

I want to kiss Non on the lips!

Cry me an ocean, penis-lover.

You'll appreciate Junon's coolness soon enough.

I agree that Pinon a shit though.

Best unit, after Gaaromageddon of course.

>Disliking any of the Nons
What a duo of plebs.

>"-pipi"
ought to be left to a succubus in a hentai or something

There's non phone /ai/ games?

Today is the three week mark, next thread I will be releasing reserved squares from anons who haven't gotten back with me yet. B2 user, please let me know if you still want to do your square.

Zip with each individual square: mega.nz/#!vYFCXKha!UWNMez-T-GQFh_qKL0YTK_fNFsZQmxgsCxSf_9IqKNY
Previous coloring projects: imgur.com/a/aDhUk

*Non is perfect.

Aikatsu has a whole bunch of 3DS games.

3ds and region-locked, also almost no cia files online, suffering indeed.

If she was so perfect, then why her unit lost to Lala and Dressing Pafe?

A1 user is too strong and represents a threat to the empire.

Side tail is always so best.

Mion is not too lewd. Mion is perfect.

I want to eat a slow cooked shoulder of pork with Rhythm.

Is Rhythm pretty?

The prettiest. She is also so fashion.

>3ds and region-locked, also almost no cia files online, suffering indeed.
If you have a hacked 3DS, surely you can get around the region lock. Why not just buy it?

>you are now aware Rhythm grew up to become even more embarassing than Aira's dad when it comes to her child and clothing

Problem is, there are few cia files for the /ai/ games on the internet.

>Why not just buy it?

OFFICIAL LIST OF /ai/-core (anime about idols specifically made for little girls) SERIES:

>Creamy Mami
>Idol Densetsu Eriko
>Idol Tenshi Youkoso Yoko
>Fancy Lala
>Full Moon wo Sagashite
>Kirarin Revolution
>Lil Pri
>Pretty Rhythm
>Aikatsu
>Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live
>PriPara
>Aikatsu Stars

There aren't as many as I expected at first sight.

/ai/ doesn't start till the lalafucker sings.

Because I'm a fucking jew.

>Official
>Forgetting Jewelpet
That's horrible, and this is coming from a Jew.

Nevermind, I feel like a baka now, a Jew baka.

Then update the chart in the Guide.

>/ai/core
>idols shows only
I'm not sure about this. I was going to mention some stuff that's way more /ai/core than some of those such as Fantasista Doll or Dracolle or Cocotama but then I realized you're even leaving Jewelpet out!
We might have to revoke your /ai/non license.

Will the idol anime bubble burst? Because we're definitely on a bubble right now, even if it's mostly for otaku.

Dude, if I'm including stuff like Jewelpet and Cocotama the lists grows huge because I also need to include stuff like Doremi, Ashita no Nadja and pretty much every little girl toy marketing anime.

Aikatsu will never die!

Indeed, the real list would be something like: Aikatsu, Pretty Rhythm and Jewelpet, then Aikatsu Stars, PP and Fairilu, alongside Cocotama, Dracolle and Fantasista Doll, then we get stuff like Lil Pri, which are good if you ask me, also BS.

>Will the idol anime bubble burst?
When it stops being profitable ie. maybe a decade.

>Doremi
That's /pc/ territory and you know it.

/pc/ get Toei stuff.

But Dickeido is /ai/.

Only because we stole it.

Just because no one else wants it.

Doremi is /ai/, but we should get Nadja. It's about a dancer.

I meant to say Doremi is /pc/.

So I watched HeyBot and that sure was weird. It's a Yokai Watch silly child's comedy with dirty humor but for some reason it has an edgy cold opening that seems to lead to an ominous time-traveling plot.

Now the important part, post an image of the cute girl of the show.

post vampires

There seem to be 3 main girls. Princess that traveled back in time from a a doomed future. A robot loli that will likely be in love with MC. And a genki girl.

>A robot loli that will likely be in love with MC.
>robot loli
Picked the fuck up.

I love Non's penis.

Anyone has that list that showed the progression of little girl anime this past decade? It included shows like Shugo Chara, which should actually be /ai/. Although to be fair, people in mainstream Cred Forums actually liked Shugo Chara until the show got taken over by 3DPD.

Junon a best.
youtu.be/nJ8mJ_FHNew

>Non
>male genitalia
[citation needed]

When will we incorporate cute boy idles?

PRRL had a cute boy.

gross

Oh ainon, you are not reading the thread.

My sister loved Kuromajo-san.

It also had cute girls like Ito.

Kuromajo-san OP is /ai/ as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=eErtJshoyiw

Yozora can speak three different languages.

That looks cute.

French, Japanese and what else? English?

Esperanto

First column is Bandai/Toei NichiAsa 8:30, second is Sanrio, third is random, first half of the fourth are the Ciao anime adaptions then random, fifth column are random then Takara Tomy.

I don't know if Kamichama Karin could be classified as a jojimuke show in the same vein though. It aired in prime time, was only two cours, didn't shill any toys, and pretended to be darker than it actually was.

Fuck, I don't know those languages so I can't say good things to her.

I just watched the first episode. Not really my thing so I doubt I'll continue with it. Robot loli looks cute though.

Sex

You misspelt Kouji.

I'm sloshed as fuck.

>almost no cia files online
You are not searching hard enough.

Is Puzzle and Dragon Cross not considered an /ai/ show here?

Well we have their coloring book so I dunno

>Paris
>picture of London phone booths

>no bastet
Why even bother?

It's been mentioned a few times, but rarely brings up any discussion. There was also that guy who spammed "Is this /ai/?" for a few weeks, but I guess he gave up.

I asked the first time, so it wasn't just one guy.

I want to fuck Akari's armpits.

I want you to fuck off.

One of the main characters in Puzzles and Dragons is an idol and it's for little kids, it's definitely /ai/. Garnet best girl!

The situation was homosex.

I want to fuck you.

I wish I was sloshed too.

I want to shoot video of you fucking Akariarmpitfucker.

Really nice art.

Why did old-school idols barely dance?

Because Lala is a whore.

Idols used to be pure maidens now are nothing but sluts.

You're nothing but a slut.

Duh, idols used to be real idols, now every cute girl has a chance of being an idol if she isn't a complete klutz, even so, they can still do it.

Dancing has zero relevance to your so-called "sluts".

That may be true but at least i can dance.

You're pretty sexy, user.

Because you couldn't ez do dance in the past.

You've been able to ez do dance for over 20 years.

Back then most idols had solo careers. Everything changed with Onyanko Club and Morning Musume, both of which basically lowered the requirements of being an idol because bad singers just got their voices drowned out by the rest of the group.

SO FROM NOW ON WE'RE PRIZMMY

Macross shows the evolution of the idol industry:

Idols (Macross) -> Idols are in decay, now rockstars are the top (Macross 7) -> Western style pop stars (Frontier) -> Idol units (Delta)

You skipped virtual idols.

Macross Plus was ahead of its time.

I just realized it's kinda ridiculous how the new tama is a baby. Weren't they all supposed to be baby gods? They wear diapers and all.

Posting cute tundra.

She feels very IM@S.

>it'll never be 2011 again

rekt

Just wait until she shows her true nature.

I'm more nostalgic for 2013. Back when /pc/ was fun and that crazy era when SHiN General was evolving into /ai/.

>Spoiler
His butthurt was glorious.

What am I reading?

I still feel like I reached enlightenment with Aoi's original explanation there, but it's really hard to translate into English.

I wasn't on /ai/ back then but I remember seeing those "aoi is my love you~" posts in the catalog, was that SHiN?

Post it unstranslated.

That was him. That was proto-/ai/.
Some people attacked him, some people defended him, and some people tried to talk about Aikatsu while posting cute pics. It was pretty fun.

This one I hope.

I ai /ai/.

Daktaras /ai/skauda

I prefer anonymous people like Lalafucker.

I wish i had alcohol.

I wish I had Lala.

Never-ilu!

Does anyone garden? Out of all my old household chores, I hated outdoor work the most. Getting my hands dirty in the soil and flowers was way worse than cleaning the house or dishes. I'm fine with just admiring the work people like Mikuru do.

This god damn pripuz event.
I'm still swearing at the complete randomness of gallery piece drops meaning I'm never going to complete anything.
And my crew still haven't clear advanced even once, although I'm waiting for a stamina recharge to try again now that I've dumped tens of thousands of coins into training Dorothy up to level 70 or something. I'm stuck with PPR Dorothy, PR Mirei and R Nao (because she's the only one with both Lala and Mirei strength in my pile).

I just wish there was some rhyme or reason in gallery piece drops. There probably is I just can't see it.

I would if I could. Why didn't you wear gloves?

The dirt finds its way in there no matter what you do. Just like Mikuru found her way into my heart.

Yeah, grow food outside like purple potatoes, green beans, a few types of tomatoes, rhubarb (I give away), and sometimes a few other things. Then there's a few flowers and trees etc.

The beginning of yuribait in idle anime. Actually, this show in general has a surprisingly high amount of yuribait for a show that gives the heroine 3 male love interests.

No wonder they're the best.

>purple potatoes

The best for sex.

B-B doremi has qt aidoru.

qt aidoru that does magic, I know, you are right.

Oh I totally forgot about Mirumo, it used to air here around ten years ago, I don't remember if it was actually good but I really liked it. Around the time iirc I was also reading Koucha Ouji so I was really into objects that turn into humans theme. I should try finish reading that one day as well.

I need my little girl anime to have yuribait.

I need them to not have yuribait, if I wanted yuribait I would watch kirara shows.

I find that I ship yuri ships the least since they're usually just bait and never actually gay. Although half of my yuri ships are crack. I think I just don't like how the bait is done.

Those look like fan goods.

You have not completed a single bromide? That is some bad luck you have there, I got all 3 of them worked my way from easy to advance till all of them dropped.

As for advance level. Nakayoshi point give more points when erasing same pieces but you can still win without using them. I would say sub the R Nao with something stronger. For your case having a high team total iine point might be a better choice. Ultimately it still depends on your skills for clearing the stage though.

Gallery drops seem to only be really bad on the last piece.
From my experience, all the pieces will drop within 1-2 plays, but the last piece drops within 7-10.

Finally got the clear on the advance. Team total iine is something around 9000 at the moment. And since I've put so may coins and cards into getting those up I don't have the coins and cards to get anyone else up to the same level.

And yeah, I haven't completed a single event bromide yet. I keep spamming the easy and mid ones and I'm still like 2 pieces away on each of them.

Doesn't help when my tab suddenly just hitches mid level and the timer's counting down but the pieces don't clear as fast as they're supposed to.

Core /ai/:
Little girl anime with a heavy dose of toy shilling.
EXCEPTIONS: Precure, Doremi, Nadia, Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura; the first 3 because they're /pc/ territory, the later 2 because they're popular enough for mainstream Cred Forums. They all may be discussed in /ai/ other than Precure, though.

/ai/:
Anime for little girls without toy shilling, likely adapted from shoujo manga. Recent example would be 12sai.

/ai/ friendly territory:
Shoujo anime for teenage girls. Specially if they're focused on showbiz like Glass Mask.

/ai/ EXTENDED UNIVERSE:
Little boy anime featuring idols. See: Battle Spirits Shounen Toppa.

/ai/llies:
All little boy anime with cute girls. No typical shounen manga adaptation, must be toy driven.

Why are you obssesed with categorizing?

We used to go by this rule:

/ai/-core:
Anything /ai/ likes.

Not /ai/:
Everything else.

You'll never take me alive.

Nigga I can't even beat medium difficulty without the point boost from a rainbow box drop.

Wasn't there a categorized list of sidle tiers?

Mizuki and I share the same birthday. I am honored to have the same birthday as the undisuputed queen of idols

>There are people who don't take pleasure in sorting things by self-imposed categories
I'll never understand.

>grown men
>watching cartoons for kids
>obsessively
MLP-tier faggotry
Disgusting

As opposed to cartoons for middle schoolers that you enjoy?

>Nigga I can't even beat medium difficulty without the point boost from a rainbow box drop.

Yeah for the first short event, this is pretty fucking difficult. It's pretty much assuming everyone rerolled to get a PPR and has been playing constantly to power-level everyone.

They'll have to reassess and rebalance for future events. The next challenge live event seems to be more reasonable, as it's simply going by cumulative point totals to determine your rank. Sure it's going to be bullshit to get the top rank, but at least you'll be able to progress without RNG fucking you over constantly.

no u

Anyone got a clue what the weebs say? It shows up on Mikan's PPR card.

Even with Mirei's PPR from the event I'm having great trouble beating the stages. They need to make the games longer.

They are quite tasty.

>difficult
twitter.com/nidoware/status/776372098948227072

hmm

really makes you think

I want to pshuu.

Oh I see, assuming you can to go Cyalume, Ajimi's skill and MD + cyalume = many easy long chains between her and Ham to pad everything out.
It works.. at least a bit more reliably then blind luck.

Now I just need to spam this enough to get a Mirei PPR.

Based Amamiya-kun gettin' all the pussy.

What are they staring it?

Why has no one pointed out the poem
I thought u fuckers were cultured

im cultured

I want to pshuu into you.

Didn't mean to quote.

I don't even read the OPs anymore.

IT TOOK 38 EPISODES BUT MY WIFE IS FINALLY BACK

KIIIIIIIIIIII

I watch shows for little girls, I'm not exactly the pinnacle of culture

Couple more play videos for reference.

twitter.com/nakajima03/status/777118221937717248
twitter.com/nidoware/status/775673431287214080
twitter.com/hataraku_nana/status/777173887805116416

Why couldn't she keep that hairstyle instead? I like it way more.

Skill name:
Heaven's blessings be upon you
Effect:
For a period of time, there are fewer types of falling pieces
That make sense in terms of the gameplay?

Emoji tier meme girl.

I know.

I want to pop-step-getchu inside Mirei's puri.

Okay so after getting used to Ajimi's combo attack, I've clear two galleries and got 2 PPRs
Sure I spammed stamina refills but fuck it, I'm not ending this event without anything to show for it.

Just wish I knew about the combo a week ago...

Why is Nadia /pc/ territory? I haven't watched it myself, but from what I know about it I don't see the connection.

Naruto is honorary /ai/. Because I said so.

It's not like she never has it anymore, but I prefer her pshuu~ hairstyle too, and wish they'd show it more often. Now most the time she just has her cool hairstyle even when she is in fancy mode.

Toei/Bandai collab in the NichiAsa 8:30 timeslot. It aired between and shares much of its staff with Doremi and Precure.

What does Brain Thunder contain? Is it an energy drink?

Dead idles.

One ingredient is Seira's pee.

Your waifu SUUUUUUCKS
is why

A2 done. I should start looking up tutorials for colouring or something.

plebs
shikata ga nai

>Cred Forums in a nutshell
we're plagued with hipsters too

Oh wow.
I remember always seeing, "Aoi is my girl." I stayed out knowing it was SHiT.
So you guys used to suck him off, huh?
I can't believe this thread evolved from one of his.
I remember seeing him get told off by another tripfag from the Miku Monday threads.

Live idles.

Source? Reminds me of imago's art.

It's a long story.
Well basically we're a fork of what were once SHiN threads. We split off because SHiN and a bunch of other anons were being angry whiny faggots, and we just wanted to chill and be all cool and friendly.
The main branch died quietly a long time ago.

I'm glad I wasn't here for SHiN times, it doesn't sound very fun

The whole ride has been a blast. I'm glad I could see it all.

I miss Jewelpet.

>I did a lot of sacrifices

MAGICAL CHANGE
MAGICAL SMILE
MAGICAL
MAGICAL

Great job, user! I love your shading, it's really cute.

Jewelpet will never end for me. ;_;

A cool story merits embellishment, user-kun.

The issue was /aikatsu/'s hate, not the other series. Any movement built on underlying hate will one day collapse under its own weight, and failing to discourage and remove those kinds of posts will continue to corrupt and rot the principles they once stood for.

I came here around the end of S1, and have a lot of fond memories of those times. Although I didn't come here for most of Akari gen and only came back for the ending because I needed to people to cry with about one of my favorite anime being over.

How often is Maria going to appear? I do n't like her.

Scanning a really BIG coloring book
No idea when I'll finish

Who?

Hope your opinion changes, Maria is a perfect angel who deserves more love.

Th-thanks

Her udders are perfect too

Can anyone help me out here? i remember a certain scene from an anime like precure or symphogear where a purple haired girl punches the ground and instantly creates a huge creater. I can't remember where it's from exactly though

Precure All-stars, probably 1 or 2.

I just don't like those princess types, I'm more of a futuring girl /ai/non

>perfect
>goes to the school made up of students not good enough to attend starlight

That's wrong. Starlight doesn't have producer or designer courses, and it's not like DreAca can accept literally everyone either.

>producer courses
>not omou mama ni self produce

I feel like a problem with S1 is that it made Starlight feel like it was the only idol school, and that's why when we get DreAca it just feels like the school for the girls who aren't quite good enough, which really isn't the case. I suppose at least with the other schools in Akari gen, they were in other places so it made sense that these girls could be skilled but also not attend Starlight.

I do like how in Stars, they've made it clear that there are other schools, but they really just are schools for the shits who couldn't get into Yotsuboshi.

Why does it have to be like that? Not everybody wants to be part of an elitist, high-class community. You make it sound like Four Star is the one and only choice to become an idol and everyone applies there, rather than thinking of other metrics such as location, cost, specialties, and teachers.

Well, Yotsuboshi seems to have some shady stuff going on in the background, what with the mystery of the ded idle and the fixed CD audition. Of course they won't really delve into this aspect since it's a little girl show, but in another series it would be an interesting take to learn that the ones who rose to the top did so with some dirty laundry.

In the audition episodes, it made it pretty clear that the girls from other schools had a lot of animosity and inferiority complex towards the girls from Yotsuboshi. I think it'd be a pretty interesting if the show actually went further with this, but I doubt we'll see much out of the other schools this season at least, at most maybe some more brief appearances from the Shiny Academy girls.

>Only just realised mirei is puri

who else /lowIQ/ here

I'm afraid that anything under 70 is clinically retarded.

Kyupikon?

KYUPIKON

Is dead, son.

RL idles names spell out RAINBOW
Do Re Mi La Fa So
Strawberry, Lychee, Apple
Mizuki = Moon
Sidle = Side idol

Beautiful Moon.

Her cuteness is eternal.

You may dream => Yume Dream => Dream Dream. It's a fucking pun.

FUCK

Always makes me want to sing the Kare Kano OP.

Mizuki = moon
Hoshimiya (Hoshi = star = sun)
Oozora = big sky

Japanese sure like their pottery.

>mirei is puri
What?

I want her to gently envelop me.

Tsubasa Sena equals something too but I forget

So Mizuki is the moon and Ichigo is the sun, but isn't the shine from the moon just reflected sunshine anyways?

It's something sexual.

Who is it that allows Mizuki to perform four special appeals again?

Fuck off.

Hot.

>Sorry Hibiki-san, only FRIENDS are allowed to do this

Isn't that just a coincidence and unintentionnal?

On the discussion of name puns, is there some kind of pun with Fuwari, Ajimi, and Hibiki's names? Most the other groups of characters seem to have something, S1 characters have doremi and the directions thing, Aroma and Mikan have black and white, vocal dolls have ruru, and now with there's Chili Pepper who also have sun and moon. Non doesn't count because she was introduced as a side character, unless you want to count the members of Triangle all having -non in their names.

It's senses or something. Ajimi is taste, Hibiki is hearing, Aroma is smell, Mikan is angel, Fuwari is touch. Maybe.

I couldn't tell you either way, but it's still a pun.

That makes more sense than anything I've come up with. Maybe Mikan would be sight because Mikan = 見かん = sight? It seems like a stretch, but it would round out the five senses theme.

Is the amount of special appeals ever brought up again?
I'm at S2 and I haven't seen more than one appeal per live since somewhere in S1

No, because they were replaced by Constellation Appeals and so on.

Why Ichigo is so gay?

She has too much love to give.

I want to shine.

You are very shiny.

Yes Mikan is sight
I don't really like discussing about this because it reminds me of how they do stuff like that in PP trying to act deep but then don't do anything with it
It's not like it's important to know these references since it's not used in any way in the show.
It's not even funny either
Maybe I'm just grumpy and can't enjoy simple puns

Puns are everywhere
Akari Taiyo
Seira Hoshikawa
Luna Tsukuyomi
Ginka Shirokane

>Eriko tells her uncle to fuck off
Fucking finally. It only took 26 episodes of her letting people push her around.

If you can please start using spoilers tags as you're quite far into the show now.

Sure, but subs are stalled almost after this point. I'm gonna have to watch the weird Spainard dub that changes the character names despite keeping the setting in Japan. At least they kept the songs in Japanese.

We can shine, too, but it is very difficult and requires intensive, hellish training that even Otome, Hime, and Ichigo could not hope to survive through.

When will we get a TAIYOMAN spin-off?
He inherits Fourze's bike.

Did they fuck?

Maybe

We suspect. It's only natural.

Ichigo es mi estrella, mi sol.

How high does this chili rank on the Scoville scale?

Can someone please tell me what do I have to do to be able to play the Pripara mobage game please? For whatever when I start the game it gets stuck at 0% do I have to disable an app or something?

Japanese VPN only

Her feet are really big.

Not necessarily that strict, but from what people are reporting it does seem to have regional restrictions.
I'm in Australia and have no problems. Maybe it's SouthEastAsia restricted.

I don't think there's been any official word though.

Me and Lala share birthdays. Now if only I could be as cute as her.

Don't forget that you also share a birthday with Nao

I don't think I share a birthday with any idles. You're lucky.

That's kind of cute.

Same here. I remember looking up anime characters who shared my birthday, but they were all literally whos. The only recent character I remember being even close was Shiro-chan from Haifuri's birthday was one day off from mine.

Something about changing the resolution/fps of the app. I'm not particularly sure, but it worked for some people I knew.

You made me look mine up as I hadn't done it for a while.
Turns out I share a birthday with Ako now
I'm weirdly happy about this.

>spoiler
Yet she doesn't look like she shares your sentiment.

It'd be weird to not be happy about sharing your birthday with a cute cat. Happy birthday in a week.

I don't really understand this thread but that is some classy OP text

Well that's not surprising. I'm no Subaru.

I wish I share birthday with a cute idle
I share birthday with a love live instead.

I'm one day off from sharing my birthday with Ichigo.

Is she a good love live or is she a nico?

But are you a Kanata?

Who knows?

Remainder that soon Aikatsu Stars will introduce a fifth mysterious boy, wearing a mask and calling himself "Mugen".

It's _Eri_

After Yurika, is Ako this guy's new bully target?

I wish I could shape-shift into Subaru's appearance and take advantage of Ako.

Takeru?

That's pretty good I guess.
I'm going to remember this and wish you a happy birthday on your birthday.

Thank you ainon.

At least you share a birthday with an idol. I share a birthday with Lelouch. And Sailor Jupiter, which is kinda cool.

You guys are lucky, I don't share a birthday with anyone even tangentially /ai/ related.

Thank you user!

Does anyone know what Ajimi does? And event Mirei?

Same here.

It should probably be said preemptively: TERMINATE MUGEN

6 days before Aoi's birthday
I-it counts, right?

>10 days before Mizuki's birthday

SORA TSUBASA KAKERU

My birthday is on April 4th and the Japanese hate that date because it has double death (死), meaning they'd never make a cute idol character have that day as her birthday.

Me on the left.

me next to you

Me second from right.

How have Stars and Fairilu been recently? I'm still way behind on everything and have missed most of the threads.

Both fucking awesome.

Fairilu has been good and cute, with some hints of PLOT and idols.
I've not been keeping up with stars at all. I need to catch up too.

>Official ded sidle day

>Stars
youtube.com/watch?v=w5lEmF9uOcM

She looks cute

Akatsukin is CUTE!

The animation there actually looks better than OG Aikatsu, in some ways. The models and lighting still need some work though.

>[Mezashite] Aikatsu Stars! - 023 [E6FD734D].mkv
>/ai/ watches this episode

Hey, I also put up that episode focus chart. Now you can check it whenever you want and hope that it's updated. Perfect for finding scenes or performances you want and for adding facts to your arguments.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dy748XGyG-4pzo4TwT7cMBu4BUcIdwpVL7AmTQLQVqs/

Is it me or the camera is too much all over the place?

I want to fuck Koharu.

>Koharu is a sexy-type

Thank you based Mezadevs.

>Enter the nega-Juri.
Atsui versus samui, who wins?

You're diligently practicing your coloring right /ai/?

STAAAAAART LIIIIIIINE

I mean thanks.

Could someone help me with the weeb in Hibiki and Mirei's skills?

I want to fuck Yume's armpits.

Skill name: I am unaccustomed to waiting
Effect stops the timer for a limited time (medium (power/strength/whatever))

Skill name: Exactly according to keisan
Effect: Erases a vertical line of character pieces (great (power/strength/whatever)(

I love you~ anontan.

>Hong Kong Girls's 18 Slaps
What

What exactly is a Lucky Train?

That sounds like Milky Rose. Could be from the last episode of Precure 5 GoGo or an All Stars movie.

It's the thing that NonoRisa ride.

Ask train-kun.

I wonder if japanese little girls also dislike Chili.

Potatoes

youtube.com/watch?v=fuCxK_AlQDU

>Not knowing about some poem makes me uncultured

I'm sure there are plenty of things I know, that you don't, and I'm not razzing you about it.

If you can free him from that Yandere user's basement, that is.

What an appropriate video id.

>Girl in the audience shouts "namara nenkoi" at the end

Nice little touch. Now I'm wondering if I've missed lots of little things like that from other performances.

Eriko is really carried by the narrator, she makes everything a hundred times more dramatic. Translated from Spanish subs:

After much pretending to be friends, Eriko and Rei understood that their true fate was to be enemies. The light of the God of destiny shined bright, celebrating their fierce conflict. Their relationship was meant to be a roaring sea of violent waves rather than a peaceful meadow. The battle has begun, the fire is burning. The peaceful times are over.

Childhood is idolizing Ichigo, adulthood is realizing Mizuki makes more sense.

poyo

I'll never acknowledge Mizuki.

REMOVE MIZUKI

>Childhood is idolizing Ichigo, adulthood is marrying her.
fixed

What is idolizing Kii? I really like Kii.

It means you have an obsession with drug addicted memes.

Kii sucks.
Idolizing Kii means you are a plebeian.

You have a red bull addiction

Please, can someone please post some Kii?

You're Kii now.

0% hell

At least you're not alone.

I'll stay a child forever in that case.

You''ll be able to play one day.

youtube.com/watch?v=55JLuTLd770

We'll /ai/, did you find them?

>Ajimi
I lost it

Stars OST when?
I need it, dammit.

Probably not until the end of the season ;_;

I want to die.

Stop that.

Will Bukki visit us tonight?

Such a graceful cool-type, and dat voice, HELL YES!
>tundra puts me on fire
kek'd

Maybe. I could have saved the thread but I was watching the episode.

Hi, onee-chan!

>Even meta threads complaining about things on Cred Forums ignore us
Does /ai/ have a magic invisibility barrier?

Who is this cutie?

We're too sexy for Cred Forums

It's the OPs.

Hehe. With this, this lovely cat blends in perfectly with all these idles. Now to just perform a bit of reconnaissance.

The intel will be used to make the new precure season.

>>>/pc/

Don't jinx us, faggotus.

Too late. There are fags already voting against us you dingus. Hope all this shit gets ignored in the end.

The guide: pastebin.com/iDebHQu6

/ai/ is the opposite of a general anyway, a year ago people where posting drago something anime about cards and now there's an user trying to fit in showa idols, there was that other user watching SB69, you can discuss anything here as long as it is slightly related to /ai/.

Fuck off Shin.

>remove waifu, homo, yuri, trap, /ak/ threads
>/ai/ to trash
>buyfag to /toy/
This is some next level trolling

MARRIAGE FLAG

Hey, these are just blatant crossboarders looking to trash Cred Forums altogether for their own amusement.

Why don't we just get rid of the whole board while we're at it?

>Fuck off Shin.
Your sugardaddy is gone, faggot.

First song other than Episode Solo that I like, I think I have a new winner. This would have been the best performance so far if they gave her an original special appeal, they're reusing it too much.

You should learn to take care of your own thread ffs. /ai/ is not a place for /pc/scum!

And you too, don't bring /pc/scum to /ai/.

I'm only now thinking about it, but could it be that the special appeal depends on the idle's class? (song class, beauty class, etc.)

They're so perfect together it makes my heart hurt.

I need more space for photos on Photokatsu.
Please help.
Take this EGAOing idle.

There are so many good pairings in Aikatsu.

Time to start buying space with stars.

>Take this EGAOing idle.
Thank you, but I must politely decline. Do you have anything better?

Pairings are nice but trios are best.

Fuck off.

Fuck on.

People are still trying to push this shit? It's pretty obvious Akari is gay but I guess some people feel the need to shitpost.

Please tell me how do it.
I will need space for the Gothic Rock n' Rose event
Sorry /ai/non, I will try harder

Fuck off.

>Ran's NIPPLE

>/pc/ ded
>/ai/ alive and well
So which one of you sold your soul to Satan and was it worth it?

/pc/ has been killing itself for a while now

Go to 1 then to 2. And then you click the button with the cards thingies.

Don't bully the /pc/scum

>>>/pc/

Gotcha
Thanks!
Now, back to harvest stars.

A new Pripuz version has come out in the last few hours (after the end of the event), maybe some of the 0%ers want to give it a go to see if it no longer stops them?

Still starting up for me so don't know what (if anything) is different.

It's been so long since Mahiru last appeared that I almost forgot how beautiful and adorable she is.

Just thanks won't cut it, I'm afraid I'll need one of your Otomes.

Oh shit. It worked.

How could you forget so easily?
You must ask your self this.

Update is mainly bugfixes, including the one where if you don't restart it in the morning it doesn't do the login bonus showoff (although you do get the bonuses) and the friend greeting are all whack. - I noticed that when playing after midnight.

New Main Live - Tension 100%MAX dayo!

New Falulu Weekly Live - These are the daily levels to grind for upgrade/XP cards
Monday - Lovely (heart)
Tuesday - Pop (star)
Wednesday - Cool (purple rose)
Thursday - Premium (that tilted square one that Nao has)
Friday - Natural (leaf)
Saturday - Celeb (Crown)
Sunday - XP cards and coins

That HK girl is right though.

I got deja vu from this.

If I knew what I was doing I wouldn't be here in the first place.

I could swear I've just been in this place before.

It's the best performance in Stars even with the reused appeal, none of the others come close. What do you think is still the best one?

>none of the others come close
calm down
Hime and Yozora are able to come close, but yes, Lady Tundra is the best.

And Roller, too.

You walk into a restaurant and you see Hinaki give you this face. What do you do?

>"Kono baka!"

buy her a crepe.

Give her a paper bag to hide that forehead then walk out.

Go wild.

>Waitress
>Dream job

/ai/ is a place for vampire butts.

I want to bury my face in a vampire butt.

Do Yurika and Kaede have bloody period sex?

who is the fifth member with the Hibiki team~~~

Which one? And, more importantly, what on earth are those tildes supposed to be?

>green and purple dress
Lily for Cred Forums mascot!

Im trying to git GUD and watching PP raw. But I really need to know who else will be on the Genius team other than Falulu, Shion, and Sophie~~`
And what I like the most about PP is that it's not as predictable as Aikatsu.
PP POLICE was the best. I need more.

Well, since you didn't specify first or second, I'm guessing you're approaching Hibiki's first Dream Theatre concert.
It's fucking Aroma of all people.

Lel I mean Mikan.

seriously??

Doesn't it make everything cuter~~

Yep.

Fucking rigged polls.

Dancing Diva > Passionate Jalapeno > Skips > Fluffy Sweet Nadeshiko

>Madoka's birthday episode was more romantic than anything they did
>absolutely nothing in the last episode
Even as yurishitter I was disappointed, they deserved better.

It felt to me like they backpedaled at the very end. Akari and Sena had the two most explicitly shipping-like episodes in the series towards the end (yeah, you can argue they weren't meant to be romantic, but with stuff like the sick house visit with Akari taking care of Sena they certainly came across as such) and Rin and Madoka had an entire Valentine's Day episode to themselves, but in the epilogue it was business as usual for both pairings.

Only Yurika can have her cake and eat it too.

das racist.

puri.

>There are people who don't like Hinaki

puri

How was the episode?

Lovely cats can stay.

Is this fairilu? And has the aikatsu system become less advanced? They wouldn't need wires before.

youtu.be/bYGUVMB2dOA?t=705
>you will never be this 90's

It's because that's not the Aikatsu system.

That new Pripuz update made me get out of 0% hell. Try installing it and see if it loads like mine did.

dlt this

Oh yeah, looks like it works for me now too. Shame I don't want to play it anymore.

What's the worst that could happen? It shouldn't matter where we are as long as we stick together.
Don't tell me you nerds still care about Cred Forums.

Never heard of this show, adding it to my watchlist, thanks.

Remove Juridubs.

i want to watch this

You don't like lala? Rude much.

Fuwafuwa Nadeshico da best.

I used to really love Laala but as the show went on I liked her less and less. Still, I don't hate her but I don't like her as much as the beginning.

I like Nono more than Risappe.

COSMIC DED

That lucky spic

I respect your opinion, but I prefer Risappe.

>Juri y yo

youtube.com/watch?v=cfPbnUkyIAI
Seems cute, but it's probably not /ai/. Too much blood.

They come as a package deal.