Kabaneri

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=puKQNDV-Eks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The main cast getting dragged into a revenge plot for literally no reason.

Nothing. It even got a live action film adaptation

youtube.com/watch?v=puKQNDV-Eks

They changed from Mumei fanservice and kabane killing to weird Biba shit and giant monsters

Pointless infighting rather than actually trying to solve the corpses problem

Pink-haired villian

Should have shown the bad guy a bit in each episode since the first one.
zombi fusion was stupid.
mumei should have been executed for what she did.
the protagonist should have stay dead too.

Lost focus on her feet.

Instead of keeping the focus on Mumei, trains and killing zombies, they ended up getting sidetracked into dealing with petty family squabbles and other pointless bullshit.

Everything involving Viva-sama

Biba.

This little slut wasn't raped senseless.

After viva la biba appeared, they kept adding shit that made it harder and harder to keep one's disbelief suspended, like the zombie lazer.

And he was also introduced too late, I didn't thought the anime would go in the "humans are the real evil" path until then, so it kind of betrayed my expectations halfway through.

Incredible: MC, trains, steampunk
Great: Bro-kun, gaijin
Decent: Mumei(early), princess
Exists: Train girl, lil shit, normies
Pointless: Mom-chan, deadmouto, Mumei(late), all the politics
Disaster: BIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBABIBA

is it worth watching this shit for hirao's episode

Why do you even have to ask?

the story telling and pacing were terrible. They literally created tension by having the characters do stupid things.

I'd be willing to try a season 2 though, but if that doesn't improve then this series is shit.

Calling her 12, drawing her 24.

It should have been about MC and Mumei killing zombies and saving towns while everyone is scared of them because they are kabaneri. That's all it needed to be good.

They introduced Biba and his stupid shit.

>i got into one little fight and then i got scared
>survived because i became a kabaneri
>now i'm gonna spend years fighting the kabane, researching the kabane and becoming the champion of the shogunate
>all so I can CRUSH the shogunate with no survivors

>24
She looks 16 senpai

Can I say that the final battle was really disappointing? Like, it should've been 'master swordsman versus super zombie horror'. Instead, the protagonist just sort of stumbled all over him and didn't even land a solid blow.

Not in anime world.
She looks older than most young adult in anime, I'd say 20+ is a safe description of her age.

Nothing, best show of its season and AOTY contender.

Didnt most people drop this ep1 at the autoerotic asphyxiation part?

Needed more feet/armpit service. In fact that's all the show should've been.

And backservice. Is that even a thing?

>12

The backs were great!

Biba was the worst, but that piece of shit was always in the show and was the sole reason behind Mumei's worst decisions and stupidiest words.

But it was so good when his female Kabamonster charged him, but then stopped and there was that drop that everyone thought was a tear, but in reality it turned out to be sweat indicating what a big piece of shit that coward was.

Yukina is cute.

This.
Fuck those boots.

Plot went in a stupid direction but the last episodes made up for it IMO, I was insanely hyped

>dem abs

BEEEBAAAAAAAAA

Literally this.

It stopped being what I, and probably most other people, came for

An entire folder.

I love thighs.

Best muscle

>for literally no reason.
does anything have a reason, user?

Why battlestar galactica?

Group of survivors traveling through hostile lands looking for a safe place to call home.

Episodes 7-12

They shouldn't have left the train