Would you get behind Rem and Emilia fusing to become perfection?

Would you get behind Rem and Emilia fusing to become perfection?

>diluting rems pureness
No thanks

Still no where near as perfect as Elsa

Add the thicc eyebrows and you got the meme girl of 2014

but Ram is already perfection

Ugly short haired girl is ugly.
Emilia is dull too.

Elsa wins. maybe. There aren't too many interesting girls in this show.

A pure waste of a good character design. Why make a character this incredibly sexy and make her a second stringer villain that disappears after four episodes?

Japan has something against hot older women

she appears later in arc 4 faggot

But she's not that old. If Subaru is 17, then she's like... what, 22 at best?

Yeah, only to die

On a sidenote, I really love her voice. It almost sounds too kind and cheerful, which is why it's so great.

the same could be said of Emilia

>make cute elf
>call her the main girl
>have her mostly disappear after ep 4

>fusing to become perfection
ugh Don't tell me you actually add jelly to your peanut butter sandwich. Seriously, how does one even enjoy that?

The same could be said of Rem

>make ugly oni maid
>call her best girl
>disappear forever after ep 25

Eh, poor choice of words maybe. I mean any character with that sultry look tends to be killed off.

Emilia will be a lot more interesting once she gets posessed

I miss her sexy voice, sex body, sexy sadism and how she felt like a legitimate threat. At least she killed Shitbaru twice.

I want more Priscilla too.

Only true user know that the best girl is actually Satella. Ther is no creature in this shiw that can match her devotion and love

>mfw Satella cucks Emi in the end

Is stepping on and kicking Subaru the most Priscilla will ever do in this series?

Slast episode of series when?

When if Ram and Rem fused to become Rem but flatter and with purple hair? Then fused with Emilia to basically be called Emilia since there's really nothing decent about her worth taking on other than the fact moron MC likes filthy orc fuck dolls, it's a miracle if emilia hasn't been forcefully impregnated with orc babies at least twice every year of her life up to the point she met MC.

Better question, is using your Gospel as a coaster Slothful or Prideful?