Rem

Let's have one last Rem thread before she's gone for good.

What are you talking about?

Who?

Sure. Why not?

But Rem is shit as is the the show in general.

Who is this Keratas Kutie?

Finally started watching this, does it ever stop being Groundhog Day: The Fantasy Anime?

Good riddance. If only her waifufags would leave too.

It's been a while since I watched Valvrave, did any of these people survive?

>filename
Megumifags (and Saekanofaggots in general) are just as bad, the only difference is that their girl will actually win.

who?

Read re zero light novels are better than the anime. The anime omits many important things.

Megumi is a character with depth. Rem is a character defined by the protagonist's dick. It's no surprise that the quality in characters is reflected in the quality of the fans.

>Megumi is a character with depth
Maybe that of a small pond.

You can argue Megumi has depth all you like but her fans are shallower than the OreShura niggers.

Megumi is literally the deepest main heroine of a harem anime in years. S2 will make it very clear, but you can already see why just from watching S1.

Megumifags can properly express why they love her. Remfags' only reasons for why they love Rem is "she loves Subaru a lot." She has nothing to her beside that.

Excuse me, that's Emilia.

All I saw was a boring cunt with the character depth of a mirror.

>"she loves Subaru a lot."
Confirmed for never having read the threads

>Remfags' only reasons for why they love Rem is "she loves Subaru a lot."
Not really, but I don't feel like arguing right now.

I like Rem because she'll murder the shit out of anything even remotely threatening. It goes along with her odd but adorable innocence and strong love and devotion.

Yes, because she's a demon.

Who?

>you will never have a yandere demon wife that protects you from harm but still fucks you senseless every single night