Bakuman

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

What fictitious manga featured in Bakuman do you wish actually existed in real life?

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

That one Pokemon clone.

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

Perfect Crime Party

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

That crow manga.

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

The one about the Otterman

William Sanders
William Sanders

Zombie world.

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

Any of Muto Ashirogi's stuff except for Tanto, any of Nizuma's stuff excluding +Natural, any of Fukuda's manly shit, that lawyer manga by their former assistant, True Human by that NEET, and maybe Hiramaru's stuff. So, I guess most of the major fictitious manga mentioned.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Otter 11.

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

Pretty much all of them but in particular, PCP and Otters.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

All of the Names they submitted sounded so interesting. Much better than Platinum End anyway

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

Reversi is real in 2 different ways now with Death Note and Platinum End, so I'll go for Money and Intelligence.

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

Otter 11

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

otters 11, for sure. And maybe road racer giri, if it focused on the racing more.

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

I'm baffled how boring Platinum End is.

Death note has it's problems, but it's constantly engaging, same thing with Bakuman, although to a lesser extent both ways.

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

That otter manga made by best boy.

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

Read the manga.

Justin Long
Justin Long

Why can't they do endings properly. Death note also had an off ending, but at least that made sense given light's conditions. I wanted a good build up, not rent a car and propose[/spoiler ]

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

PCP

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

Because Oba has shitty writing. His ideas were great but they were executed poorly. Bakuman manga has terrible pacing than its anime.

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

Oba is a fucking hack, nothing new here.

William Bell
William Bell

I thought the plot to One Hundred Millionth was pretty dank