One Punch Man

Murata's streaming yet again, redeeming himself for yet another missed deadline it seems.

Also Psykos.

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

>Psykos
So are we FINALLY getting to MA?

Hopefully. Some user in another thread said Murata was gonna release 70 pages this time.

Also Sneck is rip.

He's beatboxing

>70 pages
My dick. Garou will return!

>color in pants black
>draw white lines over the black
>color more black over the white lines

Yeah looks like Snek got one shot

this guy is fast as the road runner damn

Is this gonna be the new 100 pages?

Wait, is he not wearing pants?

Finally. Now I can start reading manga seriously again

If you were one of the most skilled in your field, would YOU wear pants?

Most probably.

What's this

>realizing all those sexy Fubuki/Tatsumaki panels were drawn by a pantsless Murata.

I don't know what to feel.

Puri's prison friendos?

>Wait, is he not wearing pants?
Wonders of working from home.

It looks like they're fighting a monster

How long does he usually stream for

bump

Jesus Christ HOW THE FUCK do I get good at drawing like that?

Practice

What do I practice?

>Murata humming

Such healing

Drawing

Be reborn a prodigy. Or practice vigorously and passionately every day

thx senpai

I like his camera. Feels like an old CRT TV.

It's comfy.

Woah, do all mangakas draw this fast?

It hurts to be Snek
No, some draw faster some don't. In comparison Murata is slower than the people who release weekly.

The weekly mangakas also have assistants who do most of the work. It looks like Murata's doing everything himself.

Well he did send out an application for assistants, so that will speed up the process

he's kill.

he has assistants usually for backgrounds

Missed me?

No, go away edgelord

>edgelord
Look who's talking.

He's on the same page with Tats and Suiryu? I wonder why and if we'll get more panels with him in this chapter. It feels like it's been years since we last saw him.

man metal bat got fucked up something fierce.

> 70 expected pages
> Psykos
> Garou

Holy shit, this sounds like this will be by far the best release of this year. For once the one more week to wait sounds like it will be worth it.

>70 expected pages
Since when?

> tfw spread teasing all the main MA members in this chapter

Murata said it himself. Knowing him I would take it with a grain of salt, but that still confirms we'll get much more than the usual releases.

>Genos is wrecked
I'm so confused at how this ties in with the webcomic story

What will take out Genos this time?

It has juste been like 2 days added, it's not much. Genos can be easily repaired.

That first attack of the MA will end, things will calm down a tiny bit, Garou is still hunting heroes, and we're back to the webcomic. Sounds fine.

That looks like it hurts.

what size paper does he use?

Ouch.

>Genos will have to change his parts again

Needs more tourny arc

so he got wrecked after all? Well, unlike other characters he can be back easily, so I guess it's understandable.

>The return of modern art.
When will he learn?

He had a good track record up to that point. I wonder who wrecked him, though. Psykos?

I don't see Psykos going out by herself, she's the boss. besides the fact her fake body still hzve range limits.

All I want is Garou vs Watchdog Man.

so he's drawing sweet mask now

No it's Reigen :^)

Really looks like Reigen.

Some japanon also asked him about the 70 pages rumor.

Hmmmmmmm no, doesn't look like him.

and what did he answer?

He said "fuck no lol"

murata sensei is being inpatient

Is there some place to download all of these? I want to keep them.

There's not and sadly more than 90% are gone forever since ustream wiped his channel twice

> there's not

Lots of them are on YT though.

There were tons when he was still working out on stream which are all gone and I couldn't find one of them on YouTube

Damn, did cockroach come back?

lies

GTFO of my board, ONE MEME autist. Stop shilling your kiddy shows

Nah, he left. I guess the one who smashed him was the presence he felt rapidly approaching his location.

I'm guessing Psykos for now, to draw a parallel between her and Tatsumaki. That way, she gets hyped up.

Pretty ripped for a guy who spends all his time playing vidya.

Spray-on abs.

Ok, sorry to disturb you.

He plays ton of VR with his waifu.

He's ripped thanks to constant running. From monsters.

> King
> running

He always freeze in place

should have snatched them up like the rest of us autist.

Boy do I miss Garou.

what did murata say about eyeshield 21?

His hair looks stupid

he wished eyeshield was still ongoing so he can drop this abomination and switch to drawing a real manga with decent story and characters.

Your post is stupid.

seems hes drawing psykos again

Real Psykos fucking when?

Is that sopmeone dropping down to her? Is it Garou?

Possibly Metal Knight?

could be metal knight,he did attach himself to elder centipede

Speaking of that, did they ever explain how they found the MA in the first place in the webcomic? If not then Metal Knight infiltrating is would make sense as he would've told them the location

The fuck is he drawing now?
It looks spooky

Child Emperor tracked them down after they kidnapped Garou.

>all this new content

Something tells me second part of Garou's arc is going to change quite a bit.

For the better let's hope.

last page would be her removing that skin suit and emerge like a hair model

So when will we have enough content to develop a second season? Based on what we already have, my guesstimate is:

>Episode 1: King (up to when Saitama leaves)
>Episode 2: Garou's intro + Fubuki (up to Saitama protecting her from Sonic and Genos's blast)
>Episode 3: Fubuki Part 2 + Some Garou stuff (beating up Tank Toppers, etc)
>Episode 4: Saitama visits Mumen, Metal Bat vs. Garou
>Episode 5: Tournament

Am I on the right track, or totally wrong?

The metal bat arc will take like 3 episodes, or at the very least 2.

What's he drawing right now?

I'm assuming a new monster. Just checked in to see what he was drawing of Psykos, and it seems like I missed it.

What was he drawing of Psykos anyway?

Was it confirmed that the phoenix monster is man stuck in the bird suit?

He had human arms when he gave Garou the business card. I would assume so.

Wouldn't this also mean that Volume 12 is coming up soon? Wonder who's going to be on the cover.

>Wonder who's going to be on the cover
It SHOULD be Garou. Actually he should've been on the cover as early as volume 10 but Tatsumaki got it for some inexplicable reason.

>Nailing all those fine details with a brush pen

Impressive stuff.

What is he listening to? Is it the OST for that Dragon Quest game on PS2 or did i just out myself as a pleb that knows squat about orchestral music?

Oh, seems like Psykos is talking to another monster. Perhaps fighting for leadership? I could see the monsters getting haughty and saying that they should start the invasion in full now, then Psykos asserting her leadership by taking down this other monster.

>dine and dash got replaced by some meme finding a wig skit for the filler arc
redraw was a mistake

Murata's been drawing this big guy for hours now. I hope he doesn't have to appear again.

Oh could you fuck off with your constant bait. It's annoying

yep thsts dragon quest or to be precise he got all the orchestral soundtracks of every dragon quests in a loop

atleast he looks nice

>he still hasn't started drawing metal knight

It's a long process

Bait?
Dine and dash >>>>>>>>> you're waifu >>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>> garou meeting saitama who is finding a wig to participate in a filler arc

I'm back. What the fuck is that

You have to be a retard if you think that's going to replace dine and dashing. If anything it's just going to add another encounter between them

Don't worry you'll get your dine and dash scene. In a couple of years.

you're retarded. The dine and dash will still happen. Garou have no memory of Wig incident.

Either a Worf challenging Psykos to build her up, or a MA subordinate.

I'm guessing he's there to be contrasted against Psykos. He looks like the final boss Demon King of some game and Psykos is just a fat ass who, while looking a bit disturbing with his smooth yet bulging fat, looks kinda comical with those cartoony extra limbs.

Maybe he's challenging Psykos for leadership and gets wrecked.

>dragon quest boss music while he draws that monstrosity

>yfw the reason behind the delays is because he was playing too much Dragon Quest

seems like the monster is sitting on a throne and psykos seems to be telling him something
must be a new monster king of sorts

I don't see a throne. All that's visible behind him is his cape. Did you think his knees were the armrests?

no he has his hands on his knees like soemeone does when they sit

Yeah. He's sitting, but you said he was on a throne and that's what I was addressing. I wasn't questioning the fact that he's sitting down.

This looks insanely cool.

Fucking hell, I'm so hyped for this chapter.

Or Psykos kills him to take the leadership.

Nah, it was stated Psykos created the MA in the first place, doubt ONE will change that. More like Psykos asking him to join the MA, and this demon king like monster will probably refuse and will get wrecked.

Damn, this must be the most handsome drawing of Garou's face that Murata's drew so far. He looks kinda more mature.

> 18 years old

Psykos was sitting at the top of the MA in the Rumors chapter. And yeah, what the other guy said. Psykos was the one who organized the entire MA and is pretty much the only one who has a reason to be cautious of Tatsumaki.

>That monster
We Berserk now?

Doesn't exactly gives me Berserk vibes. Feels like a combination between the Grey Demon from Nanatsu and Nightmare from Soul Calibur.

That Psykos eye.

I guess the destroyed robot behind is the one who got asked to propose the demon boss to join the MA. An added brother of the 2 demon threats that gets beaten by Flash?

Funny seeing Psykos compared to that monster considering she's the MA leader. It would be funny if that monster turns out to be a scrub

The contrast between both is quite clearly setting for that to happen, he's probably a demon threat like Sea King or at best a low tier dragon.

>actually relevant monsters nowhere in sight yet

Where is Rover? Ripper?

I can't see a second season, the manga is too slow

More like I can see a second season coming in 2018, problem is that even when we'll barely get enough content for it maybe at the end of the year, that still means the 3rd season with the real MA arc will take forever, would say no less than 5-6 years.

Looks like Psykos' design has been changed to more closely match the original (with the smaller protrusions circling the head having been removed). Shame, I liked the sun ray look. Still, Psykos looks sufficiently creepy.

They've been replaced

Why the fuck would they appear
No they haven't stop this stupid meme

>No they haven't
Keep telling yourself that

Allow me to interject and ask something here: You've seen Ripper, right? And Rover is intended to be a future companion like Dimple, you know. I don't understand why you'd bother saying this stuff if you didn't know at least one of these things.

I will because I'm not stupid like you

People like this don't apply common sense to situations

Are you retarded?
>inb4 thanks for the (you)s

We've seen Royal Ripper in a monster compilation pic
He won't have the webcomic encounter with Garou and Rover is already gone from Saitama's life you faggot

Saitama's expression is almost as good as pic related

>Why the fuck would they appear

Because there's been a monster fiesta going on for months and even Psykos is getting panels?

I don't get why they're in the shadows.

Rover is the gatekeeper. We don't even know what Ripper is doing and he would have no relevance even if he did.
>I don't get why they're in the shadows
I would be stupid of the monsters to play their best cards. Why aren't the dragon levels attacking

I want the police to show up again

God fucking dammit Genos. You were doing so well

I hope his Dragon level upgrade won't end up like this in the webcomic

bump

Can we try and keep this thread alive so we don't have to make another when he starts streaming again

Who gives a shit

I do

>mfw at least two more years before Murata's monster Garou

More like a year

More like 4 years faggots. Count the amount of chapters in the webcomic before it and take in account Murata's overall speed and how much should be added to the MA arc, aside for the extra part we're getting at the moment.

> still just got a bit stronger

Like hell he will, he can't tank for shit.

MA arc is just lifting off,Garou also still has to fight a bunch more before he reaches monster form,not to mention all the shit ONE is adding to the manga,2-3 years is just a guess

He's getting more assistants for this exact reason. When they start working, there should be a boost in productivity

I'm 99% not convinced that this will help.

I just don't want him to be art again user, is that too much to ask

If that doesn't help then nothing else will. It's Murata's fault that he's obssessed with perfection

Exactly.

OPM's redraw has been going for what, 4,5 years. It's delusionnal to think Murata will suddenly gets 2 or more times faster now. Webcomic MA is near half of the series, it's time to get that it will be long as fuck to be done.

They can make filler scenes if they want

>will not see the Garou fight animated/redrawen for another 5 years

Why even live?

You're over exaggerating

He's right. Murata haven't even started MA arc.

It's going to take two years AT MOST

It's been a year since the tournament arc started.
2 years at most to finish the longest arc that is double the content of chapter 1 to Boros arc.

You're not very good at math are you.

Keep telling yourself that.

MA is 40 chapters long.
Even ignoring the extra content Murata tends to do half of one at best per 2 week. So 80 chapters per 2 week.

That's already more than 3 years. Which will very easily reach 4 years.

Not to mention Murata will probably expand the MA arc with all those fights. Metal Bat vs Garou took like a year

The tournament is almost over. All that's left is the monsters outside the city
Math isn't needed only logic. For it to take him five years he has to be going even slower than he is now.
Why do you think he's getting assistants.

> The tournament is almost over.

The tournament was literally never the focus, we barely got anything about it and technically only the first rounds are over.

> Why do you think he's getting assistants.

Why do you think he'll suddenly gets faster even though the redraw has been going on for 4 years?

What makes you think he wasn't just getting new assistant because the ones before had to leave?

Oh, and remember that when the Anime ended like 10 months ago he said he'd work more than ever, and ended up releasing less than ever this year?

>Oh, and remember that when the Anime ended like 10 months ago he said he'd work more than ever, and ended up releasing less than ever this year?
It hurts.

>The tournament was literally never the focus, we barely got anything about it and technically only the first rounds are over
We'll only see the hero fights, which is just Saitama know
>Why do you think he'll suddenly gets faster even though the redraw has been going on for 4 years?
Because that's what assistants are supposed to do? MAke things look better and speed things up? Look at ONE
What makes you think he wasn't just getting new assistant because the ones before had to leave?
So what if the old assistants left, that just means the production will go back to what it was around the meteor arc, which was a lot of pages
>Oh, and remember that when the Anime ended like 10 months ago he said he'd work more than ever, and ended up releasing less than ever this year?
What does that have to do with anything? He has his reasons

>We'll only see the hero fights, which is just Saitama know

Which always ends in one hit. Woah. The tournament had litterally no fights until now, either it's one hit ko or offscreen.

Fubuki vs DoS (+Tatsumaki's appearance) already lasted longer than it.

>So what if the old assistants left, that just means the production will go back to what it was around the meteor arc, which was a lot of pages

What makes you even think he stopped having assistants since the meteor arc? That was more than 3 years ago, don't be stupid.

Well, you leave to reach those 5 years?

Your point? That just proves what I said about the arc not going on for much longer. What's Saitama going to do once the tournament ends.
You said that his old assistants left. I was giving an example of when they were still around since I don't know when they left

> That just proves what I said about the arc not going on for much longer.

No it doesn't. That means since they're just at the end of the first round and that the tournament is just some background stuff to keep Saitama busy means that the extra content with Garou, WDM and the MA still have plenty of time before getting back to the webcomic content.

> I was giving an example of when they were still around since I don't know when they left

They clearly left not long ago and called right away for new ones. You must be beyond stupid to think he would wait 2-3 years to get new assistants.

>Cockroach alive
>DoS alive
>Guillotine Gorilla and other monsters still alive

God dammit I'm seriously worried about Bug God getting replaced. Phoenix man had a cool redesign but that's because it build around the original, Cockroach is a completely different thing.

>he said he'd work more than ever, and ended up releasing less than ever this year?

But he did work more, just not on opm.
He worked on marvel and street fighter stuff.

If he worked too fast, then the art would be garbage like HXH? And you wouldn't want that would you?

Though then again you guys don't know what you want.

> But he did work more, just not on opm.

Except he was talking about OPM.

Besides, he didn't. He always was also working on other stuffs the previous years, he clearly didn't work more than before.

The meteor arc is where I found out he had assistants, hence why I used it as an example. And what the fuck makes you think Murata has time to call for assistants immediately, he does like several projects at a time.
WE've haven't seen any tournament fights out the the heroes, so the only thing left to keep Saitama there would be a monster attack, most likely by the thing that just offed Genos. Garou vs WDM is not going to be that long, because it would be boring to drag that out. Tatsumaki showed up as well, so the rest of the new MA monsters a pretty much dead if they don't get killed by the other S-class.
No one is getting replaced, it's probably going to be a "terror comes in twos deal" desu
I know exactly what I want. Murata not to work himself to death
And those projects led to delays, know he's doing his own manga and getting commissioned to do anime. His workload has increased

>And what the fuck makes you think Murata has time to call for assistants immediately, he does like several projects at a time.

No he doesn't, OPM is 95% of his work.

As long as he makes up for it with more pages, I don't mind too much.

>the point of the redraw is to look better
>"I don't care how it looks"
Then read the webcomic you retard

boros was better

>Boris
Who?

Disgusting.

Shit taste

There's not a single aspect in which Boros was "better". Shit character turned into a literal puddle of shit in the span of like 2 chapters.

Boros died like a man and didn't start crying like a certain "human monster"

I'm sorry I still can't quite remember who that atrocious flea is.

He died like the fodder he is. Stop deluding yourself and writing fanfic about a character who was better written, got infinitely more screentime and will get more, unlike a certain someone.

I was talking about Murata's pace. As long as he makes up for it with more pages I don't mind his missed deadlines too much.

Aside from Snek hogging like 10 pages all to himself this chapter seems pretty promising. There's Garou, Psykos, Sweet Mask, more Zenko.

I just have to wonder how long the hiatus will be after this release. Probably a month again.

>no watchdog man
>no MA arc in sight
Shit chapter.