Tales of Zestiria the X

Who's ready for more best girl on Sunday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKe8k8P2FNw
youtube.com/watch?v=O3ML514JFCo
youtube.com/watch?v=FKg-XBljjE0
youtube.com/watch?v=lz-jFRuvA2o
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26048213
ficbook.net/readfic/4671106
twitter.com/ufotable/status/777514354447003648
youtube.com/watch?v=X8YATqioOAM
mastiff.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gamerpg/1433588041/l50
www52.atwiki.jp/tozsougiwiki/pages/14.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean who is ready for bad ass Alisha whom I would follow into battle?

Is the anime diverging from the game?

I never played the game so that's why I'm asking.

Edna is best girl

I don't dislike Rose, but Edna is far better.

I want to remove Mibo so we don't get fujoshit

I want Velvet

>I want Velvet
Great taste.

>Is the anime diverging from the game?
Yes. Story-wise & writing-wise its the better of the two.

Kill yourself.

I'm immortal, user. Sorry to disappoint.

There's already a lot of differences between them but the general story has been more or less the same.

They removed a lot of extra, filler-ish things that only extended the length of the game. Shit like having to find Seraphs to bless areas and vessels for those Seraphs AND people to worship those Seraphs/Vessels (which even the game forgot). Entirety of arcs got tweaked like Meebo getting his Bow, Zaveid/Edna encounters, the entirety of the latest town, Alisha/Rose interaction as well as Sorey's reason to go to war (in the game he was forced because they took Alisha hostage).

But in the end, it's still more or less the same. We're still getting the war. We're very likely getting Kitty Beard there, Rose is also very likely going to save the day as much as people hate it.

I wonder how they'll change or even if they'll include the equivalent of Sorey saving his mercenary friend since he was cut from the anime it seems. That scene was pretty good. Same for the part next season where he saves him.

Yes I am ready to see more Mikleo.

I bought the Alisha fig. I hope she gets to do awesome things this episode.

I would say it's more that the characters are taking the same actions but for different reasons. In the game Sorey was forced to participate in the war, here Sorey chooses to participate. In the game Alisha was around during the Marlind segment because she was following you around as a squire, in the anime she was ordered to go to Marlind and only runs into Sorey when she's there.

The explanation for how malevolence works and also how it spreads and how shepherds deal with it is also defined in the anime.

So the general story is the same but the details are very different.

>In the game Alisha was around during the Marlind segment because she was following you around as a squire, in the anime she was ordered to go to Marlind and only runs into Sorey when she's there.
Bad example there at least. She was ordered in the game to go to Marlind as well. Sorey just happened to be headed over there. They only split because Sorey wanted to fix the bridge and acted instead of focusing on cheerleading or whatever the fuck Alisha was doing.

The main advantage the anime has is that they can switch point of views more easily. Though it definitely helps that they had a few years to fix the story up and I imagine are following more the world as it was explained in Berseria. Needless to say, I don't agree in that they added any depth as you're implying.

If anything, they actually took down some character traits. What happened to Lailah's puns? Edna's bullying and smug? Sorey and meebo's fanatic love for ruins? Alish-actually I got nothing on her because she's still boring. At best they've been toned down and at worst they get a mention once in a while in a fucking preview.

I want to rub my face on her neck and collarbones.

I forgot Akira Matsushima was working on this until I saw this part. Those reds.

It looks we'll be getting more RoseAli in the upcoming Yoru no Nai Kuni 2. Fuck you, Baba.

Idol spin-off when?

best boy!

If War isn't the best episode of the season, I'm going to be disappointed. It was my favorite part of the game.

When they can get someone better than Sakuraba to compose the music

Namco likely has him tone down the originality to fit to normal fantasy shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=YKe8k8P2FNw
He's capable of really interesting and odd thematic music.

Ironic because they're fixing the plot and making it seem 'serious' but by doing that they take out what alot of people liked about Tales (or Zestiria's saving 'grace') the skits and interactions.

Lailah's va said the 'puns no longer fit the anime's atmosphere' so they were cut.

Sauce?

Love these boys.

>Sorey's muscles
wow that's turbo lewd.

It's not like going ruin-exploring and spelunking is bad on the bod.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3ML514JFCo
youtube.com/watch?v=FKg-XBljjE0
Further evidence that Motoi's likely being held to his generic fantasy sound by Namco.

Which is why I love putting him in his Evangelion costume, all that ass jiggling is extra lewd when you can see it with no obstruction.

That's just the way Sakuraba is. His performance is highly dependent on how much he's interested in the project. You know, how much time and money you throw at him.

Baten Kaitos is somewhat different. He went all out for tri-Crescendo. Likely due to the fact that it was the first game/series made by the company his long time sound programmer founded.

His dedication was such that Baten Kaitos II: Beginning of the Wings and the Heir of the Gods has one track that includes his entire family. He composed, his wife wrote the lyrics, and his 9 year old daughter sang the lyrics.
youtube.com/watch?v=lz-jFRuvA2o

Le ali del principio? Yep, Le ali del principio. Fuck you for making me look it up. On a side note, fucking song placement was great. I can't remember much of the game but I remember that at least.

I included the fucking song, what more can you fucking ask for? Follow the link and the youtube description has the name. But I will agree that that song placement was top tier, too bad they made the fucking cross a random square in the Western version.

Eva would have been better with Sorey in it. Hell, anything's better with Sorey in it.

Eizen is best boy, prove me wrong.

Eizen is a dragon, therefore you are wrong.

Are dragons not boys?

#notalldragons

Not every boy is a dragon, and not every dragon is a boy.

How much longer until the broadcast?

four hours i think?

I have a brilliant idea. We should all post Lailah until it starts.

>Lailah

i mean... i guess...

OP pic not related

Edna is fine too. It's just the other big 4 that are questionable.

I find nothing questionable about this.

sorry user, i'm in it for the homos. i was willing to play along until you called them questionable.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26048213

ONEGAI CINDERELLA

Baba get back in your fucking cage.

user, you should really give sauce when you post something like that.

holy shit there's a new translated Zestiria doujin on sadpanda.

What's lailah's relationship with the monkey thing?
I don't want to get cucked before playing the game

ficbook.net/readfic/4671106

It was a pic link in a Russian Zestiria fanfic. Where they found it, I don't know.

ufotable is alishafag

Must be from twitter considering the filename.

Nothing at all. Don't worry, user.

Lailah's name literally means "Lailah The Pure".

@zehel_az

Can Rose fuckoff and die?

guess this explains why they are trying to unfuck ToZ at least if not for purely commercial reason.

>If anything, they actually took down some character traits. What happened to Lailah's puns? Edna's bullying and smug? Sorey and meebo's fanatic love for ruins? Alish-actually I got nothing on her because she's still boring. At best they've been toned down and at worst they get a mention once in a while in a fucking preview.
Those character traits are only really brought up during skits, which weren't ever going to be in the main story.

What did they mean by this?

They had a Mikleo icon before.

It's Velvet.

Well from looking at the guidebook, ToZ seems like it was intended to start it's own mini franchise.

Do you think there's going to be a third game? Zestiria ended unsatisfactory and Berseria only opened up more plot threads. I think they'd need something else to wrap it up but I wouldn't be surprised if they want to drop the Zestberia universe as soon as possible with all its negative baggage.

But OP, that's not Eleanor... You made huge mistake.

Not even the best girl in her game.

A Lord of Calamity/Shepherd protagonist duo butting heads constantly when???

Alsiha is perfection.

That's because Berseria is full of best girls
Eleanor is still better than the entire Zestirira cast

Even Not-Milla is better than Not-Rose. Not like it matters though because Not-Lailah is the best girl.

Zestiria in and of itself had an open ending, Sorey may have saved Maotelus but the actual problem wasn't solved. He's still trying to fix things which is why he and Mikleo are still traveling. So he's got an open plot thread. Then there's also the fact that Lailah doesn't know the truth about malevolence.

Them having a third game I think actually depends on how well the anime does. So far the anime is revitalizing interest in the Zestiria world. If they keep going the way they are then they then they could even remake the game to follow it.

Velvet and Milia are completely different and good joke comparing Rose and Eleanor
Try to talk after you played Berseria

I love Engrish.

Is she rose's great grandma?

Most likely not, trying to connect Rose with anyone in Berseria is a fool's goal, because Rose is an orphan.

But doesn't she use the Rangetsu style? She might be somehow related to Rokurou or at least raised by someone related to him.

Holy fuck, they're into zestiria now? Their art is always god tier.

Again Rose is an orphan that was adopted, the fighting style she learns came from the guy who adopted. She has zero blood relation to anyone from Berseria.

That's why I said that attempting to connect her with Berseria is a fool's goal.

Meant for

They have been for a while. They are pretty crazy about Sorey/Mikleo, they tweet daily about the pairing and of course make art. I first followed them for their AZ art and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw Sorey/Mikleo.

She and Rokurou even share the same hi-ougi with different name.

>Rokurou invented the double dagger Rangetsu style from the regular sword Rangetsu style
>it gets passed down all the way to Rose
This is a nice detail actually.
>Rokurou would probably decapitate Rose for using the Rangetsu style because he's just that competitive.

let's be real, he'd probably decapitate her for for a plethora of reasons.

>ambushed Alisha with a squad goons. Got whooped so hard one of her boys turned into a Saturday-morning cartoon villain
>second time she had a huge advantage over Alisha. with her being disarmed, and having to deal with the clusterfuck in the cathedral at the same time. Still got her dick kicked in.
>third ambush, once again, Alisha is unarmed and outnumbered. Got wrecked so hard, her entire goon squad was ORDERED to serve as Alisha's platoon's cocksleeves

I'm ready alright.

Someone mentioned Eleanor's emblem looked a lot like the one on Alisha's dagger some time ago. Also they both share the same eye color.

Also, the dagger Dezel gives Sorey looks like a really ornate version of the one Eizen has on his coat.

Eleanor looks a lot more like Sorey if you ask me but that might just be Ufotable sameface.

I mean they used the same palette for their eyes in the games. I'd look for the comparison shot, but that's buried in my history now.

Well Sorey and Alisha have similar eyes, to the point where if you're not careful they'll end up looking like siblings.

Don't forget the Sorey's narrative itself also BTFO'd Rose's entire creed.

Fucking Merry Sue. Guess being a bitch to fate at the start of the story allows you to be one.

I don't think you know what that word means.

The entirety of Berseria blows Rose's bullshit out of water, as well.

Rose is essentially Artorious 2.0.

Sorey and Rose's eyes are more similar in shape though. Sorey and Alisha's eyes only have the same colour going for them.

Yeah but it's the first time that we've actually seen Sorey come out and just say it. Hell the entire world building for Zestiria basically BTFO's Rose's creed. It's likely that the only reason why she was never called out in the game was most likely because Baba prevented it.

>The way she looks at Rose
>The way she blushes after seeing Alisha's cute side

I'm thoroughly convinced that this show is promoting degeneracy

No they don't, Sorey and Alisha have a similar eye shape as well, the only difference is that Alisha's eye lashes are longer.

>dat upscaling artifacts.

Jesus Christ

D Rank Luck must translate to A Rank Charisma in ToZ X

That looks like a bleedthrough from the back of the page.

They look even more like relatives than canon Tales siblings.

5 mins

get in here niggas

The other user did fill you in fairly well.
I think it's worth mentioning that there's a blind playthrough of that game on jewtube. It's 62 30-40min parts, but if you want all the Ufotable animated scenes (the next ep preview-style), they are all there.

Anime indeed seems better of the two now, it also delivered more/better Edna scenes which makes things obvious for me, but it also skipped some good parts. Like Edna incessantly riding on Meebo, or Edna commenting how Sorey is the "type to guilt a girl into making the first step", or Lailah commenting how with Edna there's never a question just WHO is running "the house" (by that, meaning when all the seraphs sit inside Sorey). Or Sorey demanding they stop changing the inside of his head into a cabaret.

>Edna commenting how Sorey is the "type to guilt a girl into making the first step"
So she means Sorey's a perv who makes girls give up their virginity?

I think he means that his purity forces them to stop beating around the bush.

They are.

Incest end confirmed.

dead qt

>he doesn't know.

>orgasming from holding sorey's hand

>Sorey's face after that fangirl laced her fingers with him
His gay is really showing.

I will be very surprised if they don't die or turn into hellions.

Oh look the asshole has shown up.

What a lewd knight.

Such a shame that Alisha's chivalry is destined to suffer, even in death Baba still manages to fuck something.

>Alisha wa suki da!
SOREY CONFIRMED FOR NOT GAY

just fuck already

Considering her lack of reaction it doesn't mean what you think it does.

I hope they kill Rose in this adaptation.

>he goes to mikleo after alisha

I hope they kill Alisha too.

I followed them for aldnoah art as well but somehow, I must have unfollowed them. Bless them, their art is amazing.

What a whore

i just love Mikleo's sophisticated violet eyes.

All for the greater good.

no scope 420

And that's how we get the opening scene.

Fuck off Sorey

I ship Rose and Alisha together. They're total dykes.

that's not very nice!

CLANK

>Calamity flare spam
So meta.

STRONK

How come her knights get to wear full body armor but Alisha wears shorts?

And Alisha is dead, ironically because Rose couldn't hold back her need to kill.

rip

Like all princesses she puts her kingdom before her love life?

GOD

DAMN IT

i figured it'd be a faked death but that looks pretty fucking serious.

Welp somebody got their wish.

Maybe it was a flesh wound

>ZESTIRIA ANIME WON'T BULLY ALISHA

Now they have a legit reason to kick Alisha out of the story. Good riddance.

Oh shit.

Special character privileges.

Or she doesn't have feelings for him? Voice actors confirmed that weeks ago.

Yeah, Alisha said that much wouldn't kill her.

Fuck that was such a good episode. I wonder if they'll even be going with the "Sorey can't perceive Seraphim" subplot now.

>PERSONA

It's character development I hope, so she won't be naive anymore.
I hope.

GOD DAMN IT

Last boss.

Still, he said Suki.

She was anything but naive though.

QUOTE FROM PRINCESS STABBED

Wait, what?
WHAT!?
So are they really just doing their own thing with the plot now?

shes gonna lose blood real fast unless seraphim are capable of healing.

What a shocking development I could never have seen happening

Alishafags BTFO.

Rose is the true heroine!

VAs confirmed that it was platonic.

She is still a softie. She stopped Rose from killing the knight because they are comrades but ended up being stabbed in the back.
Literally.

THIS IS WHY YOU WEAR ARMOR ON YOUR TORSO INSTEAD OF JUST YOUR LIMBS.

they are in the game. in the anime we saw a bunch of seraphim healing the one Lunarre kicked the shit out of in Elysia (Maisen), and Ceres healing Velvet in the Berseria eps.

No that's Meebo.

SEASON TWO ANNOUNCED

COMING IN 2017

They kept the Dezel subplot. I am worried.

everything is platonic with shepherds

Suki means like. It can mean like as platonic or romantic depending on the context. The seiyuu confirmed that it's platonic. But feel free to think other wise. None can stop you.

She got stabbed but didn't die, this means she'll 100% survive in anime terms.

So RoseAli is short-lived? Fuck you, Baba!

oh was this the last ep until next cour?

Everything is platonic to you fujos.

She got stabbed on a cliffhanger. Which means she's 100% going to survive. Unfortunately, her injury makes it perfect for Rose to join Sorey's group.

We knew.

>VA
>reliable source

No, there's still episode 12

Was this the last episode of the cour?

One more episode next week.

No, she's just not a sociopath. She went there already aware of what would happen to her, but she'd end up in even bigger trouble if she kills someone. Remember they're her subjects.

If anything Rose is naive because she followed Alisha without really understanding the situation.

who hype here?

What's that? New Tales?

You don't need to be a fujo to understand it's platonic when neither Sorey nor Alisha expressed any romantic interest towards each other throughout the story so far.

oh boy... i hope it doesn't end on Sorey can't see seraphim cliffhanger but it probably will.

Touken Ranbu Ufotable version.

No just Sorey's feelings for any female character is platonic, this is canon.

And scriptwriter.

What's the nico rating today?

>scriptwriter

Where?

Touken Fujo.

Nah, Alisha is naive for inviting Rose to join her.

they still rike it

It's a fucking good episode. The best Zestiria episode so far, even.

Did she give up being a lancer?

It's been posted in practically every thread user. Besides that neither character has shown any interest in the other.

Is it just me or is ufujotable actively and purposefully putting a little bit of Sorey & Mikleo in every episode?

>TWO girls I like get their left kidney shattered within one week
What the hell is this? Kidney awareness month?

No, that just means that Rose is naive for agreeing follow her without understanding the situation. Hell Rose is naive for even getting involved with Bartlow in the first place.

It was great but best episode 8, with Edna and Eizen.

If she was still a Lancer she would have stabbed herself this episode like all good lancers.

Did Zaveid join the party before or after this battle in the game?

She is able to use several weapons.

Well they were originally supposed to be focus of the game's theme.

Exactly what Mr user said, she is much better than whole Zestiria cast. Edna and Laila are moving show forward and in case of Berseria everyone is amazing and fun.

Sorry, but she is you thought I would spoil the game? Play it and you will find out

kek

Look at her face, she doesn't look like a person who's just lost two litres of blood.

Much later, after finishing the 4 temples.

Dezel comes first.

how come those soldiers didn't swear loyalty to this nice thighs

They're probably going to cut that out.

they've always shipped it.

>Alisha got stabbed because she had to cockblock Rose's kill boner

Because she's not sue enough that everyone would idolize her.

Probably next episode will be Sorey-centric, so it makes sense to include him & Mikleo a little.

>[HorribleSubs] Tales of Zestiria the X - 11 [720p].mkv

If she's not idolized by everyone then how can you call her a Sue? Is it because she made Rose her bitch?

Bruh.

DELET

Ufo is really obvious with what they like. Or at leas they know what sells.
twitter.com/ufotable/status/777514354447003648

Well, there is already an Archer.

Man, Ufo is really bad with all the samey character designs and color palettes. Those touken anime screenshots look like they could be straight out of from Zestiria too.

Sorey and Mikleo look nothing alike though? If anything they have completely opposite color palettes and features.

>Man, Ufo is really bad with all the samey character designs and color palettes. Those touken anime screenshots look like they could be straight out of from Zestiria too.

It's been that way ever since they started adopting that style from Kara no Kyoukai

All the other original works they've done before that were forgotten

They are trying to avoid controversy by shipping the homos rather than touch Rose or Alisha after how Baba (mis)handled it.

That's where the money is.

>Spanish after english
Based.

They seem to have settled on a preferred style for their more "serious" shows.

>They are trying to avoid controversy by shipping the homos rather than touch Rose or Alisha after how Baba (mis)handled it.

So why not ship the latter to fix it?

Was this supposed to be the last episode or something?

I'm talking about the color palette of the entire show.
You don't just pick a random yellow and white and a random blue or turqoise, they have to fit each other. The blacks and reds from those shots seem like they'd fit right in with the scenery in Zesty or Fate.
Plus all the lensflare effects are all pretty much just copypaste.

Please no. This doesn't even feel like a finale.

They are toxic. Especially Rose.

Next week

Funny considering Alisha never meets Dezel in the game.

Next week is the last episode.

Ah thanks.

Oh. Was it 2 cour?

Eizen best boy.

Split cour

You are welcome.

Split cour. S2 will air next year along with their Touken Ranbu anime. They will swim on fujobucks like never before.

I kinda want to watch it even though it's just fujoshit. But I wish this guy didn't talk like a japanese hill billy. I really like Kimura.

>They are toxic. Especially Rose.

Then detoxify!

As said.
Remember the jesus sorey act with raising rocks to walk across water?

In the game, that's why they went looking for Edna in Rayfalke. Edna is much much more reluctant to join the harem in the game. One time she even says that if Sorey "wanted her, he should have dragged her along, kicking and screaming". Instead, when she's like "what if I don't want to do anything about that bridge", Sorey say "then I won't use your powers and find a way to deal with that without them". At which point Edna caves, and says the thing about guilting girls. Also, yup, game confirms beyond all doubt Edna likes it rough.

Zestiria's color palette is a bit different from Ufo's usual stuff since the have a different color designer this time instead of Emi Chiba who is normally in charge. There's a bit more browns and greys used in Zestiria. Touken Rabu probably has Emi Chiba on color design again.

The studio also has one Director of Photography who happens to have a very noticeable style so that's also part of the reason for a consistent approach for their shows.

Not me. Not a single best boy made it in.

What's really selling is Berseria goods if the TGS sales pictures that people posted are any indication about it. Mainly all the goods for Berseria were sold out except the guide book and Eleanor badge. While Zestiria had nothing sold out.

>sold out except the guide book and Eleanor badge
Don't bully Eleanor, she's a good girl.

Yeah, apparently Berseria's word of mouth is really good. On track to sell more than Zesty despite its rough launch

They've been doing that since before the controversy though.

>at leas they know what sells.
The number of zestiria anime is really bad though

it's on track to become the worst selling ufotable anime and also the worst selling tales of anime

>**2,573位/**2,324位 ◎ (***,822 pt) [*,*13予約] 2016/12/22 【Amazon.co.jp限定】 テイルズ オブ ゼスティリア ザ クロス Blu-ray BOX (録り下ろしドラマCD&描きおろし絵柄LPサイズディスク収納ケース&早期購入特典:3面クリアファイル)

Stalker Thread

>Sergei in the episode
what the fuck, nobody mentioned that!

It releases in December user, besides you should know that late releases don't mean anything to stalker threads.

>mikleo tops

this is usually why video game shows have so little resources put in them. I'm guessing the relationship with bamco/ufotable as well as being paid outrageous amounts of yen is why this show looks as good as it does.

not in the new one he doesn't.

>wanting bottom mikleo who is just a girl with a penis
degenerate fujoshit

>thinking that Mikleo would ever try to top Sorey in bed.

Get some taste you literal animal.

>Buying on Amazon when Animate and Ufotable shop has better bonuses.

I'm not surprised since no one really cares about Zestiria outside the Berseria connections made in the anime and seeing how the staff do a different version of Zestiria.

>Having the shitty taste of a basic fujo
>Having the guts to call someone else an animal
Jee

>Having such a small imagination that you can only imagine a man and a woman have sex. The only difference is the woman has a penis.
I want straight whores to leave.

We already knew it won't sell, it's only an advertisement for berseria, a much superior game anyway

>wanting Mikleo to acting out of character for your own pleasure.

>I'm not surprised since no one really cares about Zestiria outside the Berseria connections made in the anime and seeing how the staff do a different version of Zestiria.

This begs the question

Will they make a direct connection with this and Berseria like have Velvet appear and help out the Zestiria gang near the end?

>Will they make a direct connection with this and Berseria like have Velvet appear and help out the Zestiria gang near the end?

Probably not unless they have plans for a third game.

>straight whore
Call him a "breeder" next to achieve the maximum queen status.

Insert period jokes here

We get a kokuhaku scene and nobody's even talking about this?

Because we were told weeks ago that it was platonic, and the screen writer already said that nothing was going to happen.

There was nothing remotely romantic about that scene. Why is so hard for people here to understand context?

because he's pretty much saying 'I like you, Alisha, but not enough to wage war on another country for you/your country' there. it's not a love confession.

Mikleo's armatization is so powerful it's unfair. That second armatization with arrows raining from the sky is ridiculous.

>yaoi shipper goggles on

Still waiting for him and Mikleo to confess their feelings and hop in bed?

>screen writer

Zestiria X does not have a credited writer.

So, care to tell me why anyone who's smart enough to see that there was nothing romantic about that scene should be shipping yaoi?
Why does everything need to be about fucking romance?

Sorey and Alisha's talk at night:
>war discussion et cetera serious business
>I'm not going to side with your country if war has started

Sorey and Mikleo's talk at night:
>let's go on an archaeology date after the war

>>Will they make a direct connection with this and Berseria like have Velvet appear and help out the Zestiria gang near the end?
>Probably not unless they have plans for a third game.

Maybe they could finally FINISH THAT DLC STORY and close the loose ends once it for all

Look at this joker.

fujoshi and their double standard, it always funny and pathetic everytime

Game's screenwriter said that they wouldn't work together and they live in separate worlds. But also that they were never intended to be seen as such from day one.

Sorey's VA outright said that Alisha was more of a sister to Sorey than anything else. In the manga they were pretty much like siblings, novels were just like the games, and the game was pic related.

That an their conversation isn't even personal one either. That plus his conversation with Mikleo also acts as a means of comparison, and Alisha's behavior makes their conversation very unromantic.

>Rose defends and saves Alisha
Do Alishafags like Rose yet?

This is what i always said in this thread, there's no romance in zestiria, but fujoshi always get mad and spam the thread with their cancerous tumblr fanart whenever i bring this up

The scene was basically this . There's nothing romantic about Sorey's interaction with Alisha.

she wouldn't have gotten hurt in the first place if Rose hadn't popped a murder boner because that guy cut a little bit of her hair off. but yeah actually i like anime Rose better so far.

I don't ship anyone, retard. That doesn't change the fact that the scene wasn't romantic.

I think that both sides are delusional as fuck. So far, the anime hasn't show anything romantic towards anyone. No, I don't give two shits about what the game said, I only care about the thing I'm currently watching.

Since Alisha figuratively sacrificed herself to stop Rose from killing the soldier does this mean anime Rose will stop killing?
It wouldn't make for good storytelling for Alisha to stop her like this without it resulting in any character development.

wait isn't bowl cut there the guy that stabbed Alisha?

Well of course his conversation with Mikleo is going to be much more personal than his with Alisha. They've known each other forever and were both missing home.

Really makes you think.

I'm just saying that if Sorey's scene with Alisha was meant to be romantic then it would have been personal conversation, rather than how distant he was with Alisha.

Miracle of the Universe.

Be fair. It was kill or be kill. Rose was tired of holding back and making the fight drag on. It was getting dangerous if she kept at no-killing combat.

Well what did she expect when she agreed to follow Alisha?

>he doesn't know how it ends
>he doesn't know there's confirmed to be no romance between Sorey and a female
2017 will be fun

>Shows up for 5 minutes
>Already better than Rose

Are they animating the epilogue?

I want to have sex with all these lewd knights.

Rose had to remind Alsiha that it was killed or be killed, it was justified self-defense. So that circumstances matters? But Alishs said no and Rose followed Alisha on that, much to her discontent. But when it was getting dangerous Rose decided it was time to stop holding back.

Most likely, or they'll change it into something equivalent like the manga

Not enough Edna this episode. I'm disappointed.

>Alisha baits the OLD MEN intro trying to assassinate her
>Alisha uses her full princess powers to make traitor heads roll now

KEIKAKKU DOORI

And Alisha told Rose, that she might be heading to her death in the previous episode and what to do if that happened. However, Rose didn't take warning to heart. The only person who didn't really understand the situation was Rose. The simple fact that Rose even suggested that Alisha kill the other soldiers shows that Rose didn't understand what was going on, all she saw was an enemy who was attacking her and got the urge to kill them.

Rose was right in her self defense since she is an outsider, but Alisha was right in that killing the knights would fuck up her plans on convincing anyone to stop a war and possibly also her political future when people remember "aren't you the princess that killed your own people to make them stop fighting?".

Being an Alishafag is suffering.

Why cant Butt+Thighs never get a break from the suffering?

if she stops leaking cranberry sauce everywhere and gets force fed some mayo

Because she has neither and you're delusional garbage

Not having some nigger-spic sized butt doesnt mean that she doesnt have any.

In fact, her tight figure is petite and cute and she is showing them off whenever she has the chance.

What does the warning that she might be heading to death have to do with self-defense? Alisha's defense when Rose told her that was that she just can't do it. Rose called out on Alisha's stubbornness when she drop her guard to stop Rose from killing.

But their life is more important than an ideal that'll mean nothing if they ended up dead. Alisha is being too naive in the face of enemies that are trying to seriously kill her.

Rose killing any of the soldiers would have destroyed any moral high ground Alisha had in the negotiation.

But at least it is the best form of degeneracy.

Alisha a cute.

Spleens and kidneys are overrated, anyways.

Why couldn't that fag Dezel do something before Alisha got stabbed?

Who was the healer in the party?

Alisha didn't say that, though. And there wouldn't be a point if they were killed.

>But their life is more important than an ideal
Not for Alisha, she consider the lives of thousands more important than hers.
> are trying to seriously kill her
They weren't, as long as they didn't push it to the point that is do or die. The general even explicitly say to wound her, not to kill her.

Don't be daft, Alisha knew that she'd have to be facing her own people in order to stop the war. Hell it was Bartlow who sent an assassin after her in the first place, remember. So of course she knew that attempting to stop the war (which is what she said that she intended to do) would make her a target. That's what that warning was about.

What did you think that Alisha intended to join the war and die on the battlefield?

I would kill for her lower body!

Considering her backstory and behavior, Rose should be a fucked up character; except she was a Baba's perfect waifu. I wonder if the anime staff will go with that route. You know, Rose needs heeling and Alisha use her peace princess powers and together with the power of friendship Rose finally get her character development

Mikleo is the best single target healer while Edna is better for group healing but all of the seraphim can heal I think.

Dezel's only purpose is to explain how special Rose is and to die.

She shouldn't have to say it it's kinda common sense to anyone who isn't retarded.

Rose wrecked that guy just fine with her kicks though. It didn't look like there was any need for her to go for the kill at the end.

>getting this worked up over your flat waifu
Atleast fanarts work

>Get stabbed
>Still acts like a saint with no grudge or ill-will

This purity sue act is starting to irk me.

>nobody has coined the term Healer Bros for Mikleo and Edna
I'm disappointed.

It's like you've never seen an actual pacifist before.

>act
That's just how she is. The purity and naivete is just part of her character.

No they'll just skip to Sorey breeding epilogue Mikleo.

Fanart is kinda underestimating her appeal that she has even without those giant thicc assets.

>Still acts like a saint with no grudge or ill-will

Well she has to or risk exposing herself to corruption.

>pacifist
Reminds me of that pacifist girl from Gundam Wing. Man, I hated her.

Why is no one talking about that hand-holding scene with Ian?

>tfw someone who showed up for for 5 minutes took Sorey's hand virginity

She's so boring, thank god she'll be there less next cour

>final episode next week
why ufotable incapable of producing 2 cour show.

That soldier even tried to knock her out with a blunt part of his sword and not the blade.
Although I wouldn't really classify trying to hit someone's head with a guard as "nonlethal" but it's anime I guess.
It's just the Bobcut guy who's probably loyal to Landon who went for the stab.

She wasn't even really a pacifist though she just did whatever suited her.

Why is she so pure?

I wondered about this in the first episode and OVA already. She was sleeping with a healthy young man, seemingly alone in a single room house.
She didnt even blush, or even considered that Sorey's natural lust for a heathly and cute young woman could get ahold of him. She just slept peacefully and let herself be watched over by the male MC, without fearing that he could have at least groped her or masturbated to her in her sleep.

And wearing these lewd shorts and showing her thighs all day... I cant believe it.
Either she is too pure, or she is a calculating slut.

Because she knows Sorey is too pure for her.

forgot my pic

That's your conjecture. The only real common sense was kill or be killed self-defense.

Not when the situation was getting increasingly dangerous. Rose could have died if the sword slash was an inch close to her face. Moving in to Incapacitate them for good was a wise decision.

They literally said that they weren't going kill Alisha.

Where can one find out which character is in it?

>believing in a corrupted commander's words

I recognize that bulge.

He's trying to hit her with the hilt of his sword.

QUALITY Ufotable horses.
How come animals rarely get drawn correctly? Did no one learn from Shirobako?

>it's on track to become the worst selling ufotable anime
Even worse than GE?

Okay.

Nice episode

He just keeps doing it.

Check this gorgeous lady out!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=X8YATqioOAM

Berseria sold less than Zestiria

GE sold 5.5k

>She wasn't even really a pacifist
Relena built a whole nation embodying pacifism.

Why is the Shepard a slut?

There's just no stopping him!

Mikleo's hand looks more seductive

Does that mean Rose is a slut, too?

Isn't this Rose's seraph?

>Mikleo's hand
That's clearly a "Finish your drink. I'll be waiting in the bedroom, darling~" move.

>get stabbed
>no fucks given and advice the guy who stabbed her to clean up the blood or the blade could rust
Tits of adamantium

She's the kind that looks smaller in clothes.

>Mordhau into someone's skull
This guy is the most based Rolance soldier right there.

Too pure to understand the implication.

>I can't sleep
>Neither can I
Sounds like a lead in to sex.

I bet Rose went around the world fucking random girls while Alisha was sexually frustrated on her arranged marriage and always missing Rose's humongous futacock

Shotashit doesn't sell.

They are doing it on purpose. They show Sorey in lewd situations and he brushes them off.

B E S T G I R L
E
S
T
G
I
R
L

KITTY BEARD HYPE

I hope Edna will get more princess carrying from Sorey. Enough to make a chart or something.

Fuck kitty, give me Berubetto. She's the better Lord of Calamity.

Party member in Zestiria R when?

>Unfeminine female MC
>Shota instead of loli
I'm not surpirsed. Not even best girl Magilou can carry the game by herself.

>that expression
>that fuck-me tatoo on the leg

SLUUUUT

Post yfw she will die because Maltran doing Kitty Beard's servant things or worse Alisha will have to kill her with Maltran

Hot desu

This girl has no concept of decency.

>>Unfeminine female MC

yes

It worked for FFXIII

What a noble lady.

Like it was explained in Shirobako, doing good animal on motions is both expensive and hard and most animators these days don't know how to do it anyways

It's be nice two different parties. Sorey and the Seraphs on one side and Alisha, Rose, Maltran, Sergei and many disposable knights in the other.

>It "worked" for the worst FF trilogy ever

>muh Shirobako

Nice meme.

How does a franchise that's been dead for 3 console generations continue in the same awful direction?

MUH CHIVARLY
MUH HONOR
Sergei best man for Alisha

Earlier than expected Sergei.

SE needed some quick cash after the XIV debacle and in general the execs were pleased with the XIII trilogy's results. The sequels sold as much as they expected and they were cheap. Meanwhile, Baba is ruined

best knight

Third game was cheap to make because they basically just stripped and reused the assets of a Valkyrie Profile reboot and made it into Toriyama's waifu Returns.

But she herself never really believed in it.

This is Touken Ranbu, this is not Tales related

Yet it was still better received by Nip audience. As bad as Toriyama is at least he allowed Lightning to actually be wrong.

Was Dezel already on Rose's team or does he join only later (next episode basically)?

If he was already with Rose, why couldn't he help them fight the guards?

FF fans will eat every shit square enix throw at them.

Dream tag.

Rose made this poor guy nervous enough that he ended up stabbing Alisha
Fuck Rose

>back to back battle-fus
This is my favourite thing.

bacause his only plot relevance is to die allowing based Zaveid to join

What gave you that impression? Relena's development is turning into a pacifist. Even when her nation was being invaded, she didn't fight back. Other powers came to her aid, but as a Peacecraft she personally remained fixated on the pacifism ideology.

Amazing episode. Ufotable isn't just saving anime, they're saving the tales franchise.

Fuck you Baba!!

He was always there. But his relevance to the plot is literallly just givng a reason for Zaveid and Rose to join.

Dezel is always stalking Rose. Since he gave her a fear of ghosts he probably doesn't try to interfere too much.

Here's another shot for good measure.

Does she die in the game? Spoil me gamefags

>Flirting with Rose will turn you into a murderer

Dezel always hanging near Rose, it's just he don't do shit too much until later.

And her whole development was admitting that she didn't really believe in it all along, despite her actions while leading Sanq Kingdom. Or did you forget that scene where she tried to shoot Lady Une?

Anime-only, but I still prefer her to Rose.

I preferred how they handled the battle in the game, with the camera jumping between Sorey armatised and normal.

The way they did it here, it felt anticlimatic.

Sorey is only a slut on the outside, but a pure on the inside. He saves all his cuddling for his actual waifu.

Anime original, like all the lady knights that aren't Maltran.

Or you become a hellion, or just become cursed.

She is anime original.
In the game Alisha was already removed from the story too just to appear hours later again for a side quest

really makes you think maybe he's just heavily disgusted because Rose reek of Baba's cum

How can that be? She was still working towards pacifism in Endless Waltz.
>shoot Lady Une
Relenea wanted revenge, but that was before she transitioned into a true Peacecraft. She hadn't matured yet.

Swords or lances?

Relena*

Why does she keep leaving her spear places and using knives and swords.

>uses sword
>gets stabbed in the kidney by some wine carrier
>uses lance
>easily juggles multiple assassins without a scratch
The sword is her E luck.

Lances.
Swords aren't a main weapon for fight agaist men in plate armors

She don't intend to kill anyone in the first place.

And she decides to stay as Relena Darlin by the end of the series and Endless Waltz. Even when she took on the name Peacecraft she was still immature.

Zechs wanted her to become a true Peacecraft but truthfully neither sibling truly believed in it's creed.

Can't talk peace with a weapon in hand.

It's anticlimactic because it's just the beginning.

Lances are better.
It's probably rude to bring as a knight not-sword weapons in some places when you don't intend to be fighting.

>says the assassin who wanted her head a couple days earlier

Lance for better crowd control and it's perfect for her who always got surrounded by rapists assassin/ soldiers

Best part about that would be that they could keep the the most popular characters (Sorey, Mikleo, Edna) while not having to work them to balance the negatives (Alicia vs Rose). You could have an entirely new cast with a new generation of Seraphim too, if you wanted. I'd like to see Sorey and Mikleo trying to mentor and get along with a younger generation. Well, to Sorey they might be contemporaries given he was sleeping the whole time.

Rolance Lion's Howl

The anklet is definitely the sluttiest accessory on her.

shut the fuck up
you have no right to question Rose-sama's action

>having a third game
They better not, after what happened to Berseria sales.

>Implying her assassination attempts weren't foreplay

>Rose needed Alisha to spell out the fact that her death would be used to start a war.

Even Heero wasn't this autistic.

She's saying that while using her different personality.

Rose is an assassin who has no relation to those people, that guy is a knight who ultimately serves the royal family, one of which he almost killed. He would normally be executed for that, even if Alisha and that commander who gave the order take his side.

>wears plate boots and gauntlets
>doesn't even wear a mail undershirt
Maltran was a shit teacher

Probably negatively impacted by UFO using White Light in the anime's cross over episodes.

I think what user is talking about is the irony of Rose's words (which is a theme with her character) considering her actions towards Alisha up until the last episode.

Hmm, yeah I don't remember that. Heero didn't kill her when she became a puppet as queen precisely because her words rang true despite the circumstance she was in. Heero saw that. She didn't take up the name Peacecraft again, but her goal never changed the same and is still working towards peaceful solutions at the end.

>after what happened to Berseria sales.
You mean reluctant first day buys but with a good followup?
Berseria is already getting good reactions everywhere.

With enough force to crack coconuts.

What is development? Rose saw to Alisha's challenge and ended up changing her mind because Alisha carried no falsehood in what she wanted to do for the greater good. Besides, Alisha is their princess and they are supposed to be knights.

Still worse "first week" reception, publisher has weird tendency to make a big deal out of it.
Though, maybe Berseria is an exception because they're recovering the name and trying to get clean as fast as possible.

Relena wasn't a puppet but she didn't believe in the the shit she was spouting either.

If she had been a puppet then Heero would have killed her, but she wasn't. Hell her final speech to the people in Endless Waltz was her acknowledging the need to stand up and fight.

This
That punching tecnique is OP

Not surprising because Zestiria fucked up people trust In tales . It seems to growing in sales and the goods seem to be selling well so that's good. Zestiria had large amount of it's copies return from it's PR crisis so I wonder how much money Bandai really made from that game.

yall seem to be forgetting the slutties hand touch out there

It's not Bandai who losses money but the retailers.

That's what I'm saying. She didn't go along with what Romefeller was forcing her, she delivered her own speech and that won the world over. She was true to herself and believed in pushing pacifism. That's why Heero didn't kill her.

>need to stand up and fight.
I thought Dorothy did that.

Why is Mikleo's waist so curvy

Because he's a born whore.

Actually by now I believe Berseria has overtaken Zesteria especially since almost half of Zesty's game were returned within the 2 weeks after its launch.

He's born to become Sorey's personal cocksleeve.

Does Baba cum have a different odor than normal cum?

In Endless Waltz that was Relena, Dorothy I believe never made any speech during that special.

Relena never truly believed in pacifism that's why she took up the name Darlian at the end.

Retailers also ordered less based on worse preorder numbers and overall hype.

Considering that it able to make guard gone mad, maybe it smells really bad.

Berseria probably had the best second week sales of any tales of series, it also have a strong third week and fourth week sales etc

zestiria connection certainly didn't help, it was also the main complaint for berseria, because they're set in the same world and it apparently traumatized nips

and i'm glad that they kicked baba, fukaya seems like a cool guy, and his favorite tales is also tales of symphonia, with him as the producer i guess we can start to look forward for tales of games again

>raised to be one man's wife
>is willingly loyal to said man
>whore

Well it seems to be doing well so far compared to Zestiria which was selling more on hype then actually being a good game like Berseria.

Guess I need to re-watch EW and the last pasts of GW when I have time.

They're not that traumatized, on twitter the Nips have admitted that they'd buy more products that took place in Zestiria world IF it uses the anime as a base.

>Here's another shot for good measure.

Imagine a story starring 2 girls with similar personalities as Rose and Alisha

Why cant she be the MC?

Gallant Knight Alisha's Excellent Adventures spinoff when?

I wonder what Baba does in his new position now. Does he even get anything meaningful to do? Does he regret that he tarnished a brand he helped to build for a decade because of his actions? Is he pissed at himself, the fans, or both?

I don't mind that we won't have to deal with his stupid "release the same game with more content a year later for full price" tactics, but it's not like his entire legacy was bad. Maybe they give him work that lets him feel at least a little useful since he was there for a long time.

Her part was much more interesting than Sorey spamming special moves on the battlefield too.

well maybe some of the nips on twitter doesn't mind, but it certainly triggers them, just look at what happen when the anime decided to play zestiria OP whitelight, it causes quite a bit shitstorm

and look at berseria amazon jp review, most of the complain are because of the same world setting

Alisha having her own adventure already a thing via DLC it's very shit

I liked it.

How so? Is she being bullied there too?

What did he mean by this?

Lewd.

I still haven't watched the show itself.

Is Alisa still in? I'm surprised if she still is. How different is she from the game now?

The plot itself is quite enjoyable as is, i was pointing the part where DLC dungeon having very shit design and lazily done.

Being more relevant and more polished compared to the game counterpart.

>How different is she from the game now?
Balls of steel and tits of titanium.

No, White Light triggered Nips in general, which is why the Nico ratings were so low. The reason why it triggered people is that it reminded them of what they hated the most about Zestiria. There's a reason why the moment they strayed away from game's details the ratings shot back up.

White Light triggers people becasue it reminds them of Rose Armatization and in general how bullshit her character is and Baba's actions.

Don't take amazon reviews as final law.

she fits this role amazingly, considering that mc is usually the most boring character out of the whole cast

She is, we see more of her personality.

They made her a badass when repeatedly putting Rose and her gang in their place, while still being bullied by life.

>No, White Light triggered Nips in general
exactly

>White Light triggers people becasue it reminds them of Rose Armatization and in general how bullshit her character is and Baba's actions.
maybe, but also for zestiria in general, zestiria is the most hated tales of ever for a reason

>Don't take amazon reviews as final law
i don't, the same complain was also on 2ch

>mastiff.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gamerpg/1433588041/l50

So basically Ufotable said "Fuck you Baba?"

Damn. Even after all this it's selling like shit. Baba really destroyed the Tales series. Well at least looks like Berseria returned that faith.

How about Roshit? Does it look like she will be a demi-god again?

What do you mean "dead"? I thought FFX and FFXII were both solid games.

I'm saying that it's the game and it's usage of Rose armatization that triggered them. Using White Light basically reminded them of Baba's bullshit.

If it was Zestiria itself that triggered people, then the anime's ratings would have been far worse. The hatred is aimed solely at the game, but not the anime.

>i don't, the same complain was also on 2ch
I should be more specific then, don't take the words of 2ch otaku as law.

Rose is being ordered around by Alisha this time and she can't do anything about it. She seems okay so far.

Click me for a surprise!

It's not selling anything actually, because it's not releasing until December. Which such a late release and it being Ufotable (they have their own vendor) even stalker threads are unreliable for sales projection.

>Rose is being ordered around by Alisha this time

L M A O holy shit I didn't expect that.

Guess I'll watch the anime now. It seems like they diverged quite heavily in regards to characterization.

I see. My bad then. But that is kinda late for a release huh.

>How about Roshit? Does it look like she will be a demi-god again?
The episode last week was pretty much the story itself calling her bullshit.

You can also see people complaining about the game leading to Zestiria on twitter. Zestiria is only be tolerated because of it being Berseria sequel then it's own merit.

How new are you?

Berseria related episodes were actually rated the lowest of all the Zestiria the X episodes. Besides that even before Berseria was released the general Nico rating was around 85%. At this point in time, Nips think of the game and the anime as two separate entities.

This episode was actually a good compromise. Rose ideals could never stop a war because killing brings more killing, but Alisha ideals got her stabbed in the back and she could have died before directly realizing her goal if Dezel didn't interfere.

What's funny is that the Berseria game is actually highly praised right now. Like, it fixed EVERYTHING that Zestiria fucked up on.

The funniest part is that, there is only one main complaint about that game.

It's that it is the prequel to the critically fucked up game of the Tales series. People really wanted to forget Zestiria.

But you're still incorrect on why people tolerate Zestiria, as they've done so even before Zestiria's release. In reality the things they hate about Zestiria are really simple, Rose, Rose armatization, Alisha bullying, dropped plots and shitty gameplay. Baba's actions after the fact didn't help, in fact it just made things worse.

They could easily get rid of any negative press for Berseria by simply saying that it's related to the anime, not the game.

Most people would obvious see those two eps as nothing more than executive meddling trying to hawk he new game and taking two eps away from the main story.

Plus those Berseria eps weren't really a good adaptaion. For ex the dragon being a random encounter in the anime.

Berseria a shit.

>If it was Zestiria itself that triggered people, then the anime's ratings would have been far worse.
the early episodes rating were horrible though, i think the rating is the way it is because people already drop this on earlier episodes, if niconico view count were accurates, then it have some big drop
>The hatred is aimed solely at the game, but not the anime.
I think this is also false, while the gameplay is such a mess with the awful camera, skill system, shitty co-op, empty plain field, etc, the main reason why it sucked so much was because of the setting itself, the story makes no sense, the malevolence was such a fucking bullshit, what the fuck were they thinking? and also awful character and story writing
Just go to any gaming forum, both nips and western and you'll found that many of them are wary of berseria because it sets on the same world as zestiria, yes even after the anime aired

Only 10 gald? That's cheap. I'll take it.

Alisha is fighting an uphill battle, if she kills then she'll end up losing all the support that she's managed to gain, but it'll protect her life.

Rose on the other hand just has zero point, her way won't save lives to contrary it'll just spread more malevolence. However she doesn't realize that.

I want to be the horse.

Is one bad game really all it takes to ruin a 20 year franchise?

Jew Rose is actually kinda funny. They didn't really touch on her merchant side in game. Wonder if she'll try to pawn anything off on Sorey.

The anime sure is going full whiteknight on Alisha.

>alisha somehow ends up as a bottom anyway

Because of the Alisha bullying, Alishafags don't like that.

No, it's true, most of the hate wasn't aimed at the characters for even the story, or world building, the source of their hatred as well as the source of the problems were really just one thing and one thing alone, and that's Rose. Remember there is literally a wiki on this, The source of their hatred was Rose and the concessions the game made in order to make room for her. Also westerns unlike the Nips avoiding blaming Rose for any of Zestiria's problems, because everyone genuinely thought that problem came from the game itself, but now we know better.

Zestiria was the tipping point of people seeing how bad the Tales series was getting over the years. The so called hyped up masterpiece that was the culmination of Tales 20th anniversary turned out to be nothing but garbage. People learned to not just blindly give into the hype anymore.

I liked Rose a lot better than Alisha, who was a very one-note knight. I'm baffled Alisha got this popular.

It's probably because a straightforward, if bland, knight is more likable than a hypocrite who bends the writing to her will.

Female knights are always popular.

It's not like the other games weren't all that good either, but they had some redeeming factors that kept it from being absolute shit like Zestiria was.

She was announced with the game along with Sorey. Between trailers and promos japs had a long time to get to know her.

>most of the hate wasn't aimed at the characters for even the story, or world building
if you can't read moon, maybe you can use any translator you have and read it for yourself?
>mastiff.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gamerpg/1433588041/l50

believe me the hate for this game transcend of just simply because of alisha bullying or rose
what they hate is the very idea of zestiria itself

Knights are cool.

And that was a general attitude from Westerners, and the reason why people weren't ready to believe that she was the cause of the writing being so shitty.

Ironically Rose is actually the worst in terms of characterization, once you stopped being impressed by her Mary Sue antics, she ended up being the most boring to me.

>game Alisha
>beta crybaby who gets pushed around by everyone
>anime Alisha
>alpha woman with authority who doesn't even fear death
What the fuck happened?

Rose is goddamn sociopath.

Berseria actually called out her behavior by making the main villain actually think like Rose. And goddamn was that a surprise. The Berseria team literally said fuck you Baba with that game.

Baba happened.

Anime-only fag here.
Rose is okay, especially in this episode.

Baba's gone. No more faggotry.

user you forget,
www52.atwiki.jp/tozsougiwiki/pages/14.html

Also looking at tweets about the anime, especially last episode.

Also
>using 2ch as an example of general Nip reaction.

Is the archer girl dying? The moment she started talking about a boy before going into battle I had to pause the video and wait until my laughter calmed.

For all we know maybe game Alisha was supposed to become like this, but we'll never know because of Baba.

Well yeah both Rose and Alisha are handled better in the anime.

Why does she change to a cavalier outfit? Because it's great.

The way they're handling both Rose and Alisha is significantly better in the anime than the game, but so far I think basically everything else is worse. Lailah is boring, Sorey and Mikleo don't have their autistic ruins obsession, Edna is a generic cutesy loli instead of the scary/commanding presence she's supposed to be. In general the character interactions are a lot more dull and serious. Stuff like the way Mikleo became a sub lord was handled much worse as well.

I don't understand why people think this is such an improvement, unless it's true that Rose really was the real main problem people had with the game. It's hard to believe that's not the case when almost every conversation about why the game sucked turns in to bitching about how shit Rose is. Most of the gameplay complaints are about things that aren't any worse than Xillia (which doesn't get shit on nearly as much), and most of the plot/world complaints are still equally applicable to the anime so far.

>They didn't really touch on her merchant side in game
Yes they did.

>closed account on pixiv
>not on boorus
Fucking hell.

Because she is.

>tfw no cute white knight in shorts who will save me from my hikki ways

Maltran works for Baltorw but her true boss is the Lord of Calamity itself, archer girl either dies or betray Alisha, and gets killed by her

No, they wouldn't kill Alisha's knight friends.

Nice shit taste. Alisha is best.

>needing a girl to save his useless greasy ass
Pathetic user.

>Most of the gameplay complaints are about things that aren't any worse than Xillia
Yeah, the Xillia battle system and linking system was also really shitty.
I hated Xillia as well, maybe just as much. Xillia and Zestiria ruined my faith in the Tales series.

>best
Fool. That's Edna.

A girl would motivate me better than my own greasy ass.

You have great taste. But I still like Alisha best.

Well of course that's their interactions in skits. Zestiria unfortunately was lacking in moments where they were allowed to joke around, which is why that's saved for the episode previews.

That being said Edna and Zaveid in the little that he showed up showed way more emotion than in the game. Zavied only jokes around in the game, but here he was actually upset about Eizen. Edna actually explained her reasons for hating humans. Mikleo is actually allowed to show how much he cares for Sorey on his own, Lailah isn't an unhelpful cunt, and Sorey is able to make decisions on his own, regardless of Lailah's advice. They're less "fun" than the game but they're better characters overall.

It's okay, Berseria brings everything back to form.

All they had to do was get rid of Baba.

>you will never spar with Rose or Alisha
>they will never train you in the basics of CQC
>they will never teach you how to disarm people while unarmed

Don't worry. Berseria actually saved the series.

She has no reason to want your greasy ass though.

She's a White Knight!

She has every reason to!

Dont pile Alisha with your other rotten slut waifus!

>Alisha will never fuck you dry in amazon rough sex

Go away you disgusting chode.

For a moment, I thought Alisha was prepared for some half-swording when she grabbed the sword with the blade.

Which would have been badass.

>Hope is very important

Is she Zesty's Mami?

That's good to hear, I hope the multiplayer is good since I always play tales games with my friends.

Call me crazy but I prefer it when characters are able to express emotions without fear of rebuke, rather than being forced to be happy all the time.

That being said the anime lacking forced drama between Sorey and Mikleo ins't a bad thing.