All right, let's get a working template going.
- Generals for currently airing anime are allowed, with conditions.
- Generals for manga (regardless of release frequency), non-airing anime, franchises (i.e. KanColle) or any other content are NOT allowed.
- Regular threads concerning topics of questionable relevance (i.e. VAs, directors, waifu worship) will have to go through probation (overseen by a rotating crew of mods) and/or be subjected to ""vote"", with Hiroyuki having final say.
- Addendum to the previous clause: posters in a banned thread (ex. VA thread gets relegated to /jp/) may collectively draft an appeal and send it to Hiroyuki, who will consult with the mods and revise/uphold the banishment. If the posters fail to come together on the appeal and agree on why their thread belongs on Cred Forums, that's their fault.
- Hiroyuki expands his accessibility beyond Twitter, similar to how moot had an email. Spammers or people with nothing meaningful to say will be blocked at his discretion. moot stopped acting on the emails after a while, but Hiroyuki is at least ostensibly willing to hear the poster's input.
- After the changes are made, meta threads will be once again banned and not reinstated until Hiroyuki sees fit.
- Alternatively, the Cred Forums community demands in no uncertain terms that the current moderation team be entirely replaced, or at least undergo a reshuffling of assignments. If there is one thing most of the posters agree on, within and across their respective boards, it is that the current moderation is inherently flawed. Screencaps will be emailed to Hiroyuki and accounts detailed, if need be.
- Certain words and phrases could be added to the word filter, such as "cuck", "kys", "newfag here", etc.
- Visible sage (?)
Feel free to change, suggest, add anything.