Other urls found in this thread:

gwu.edu/~eall/vjg/07transitivity1/07transitivity1.html
ir.lib.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/en/00022940
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_Japanese_language
sljfaq.org/afaq/radical-names.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R7N8IBanV88
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Randompage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wiki_Game#Variations
reddit.com/r/LearnJapanese/comments/3m2jxn/i_am_making_a_presentation_for_my_japanese_class/
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17554330
youtube.com/watch?v=Nk7hQW9xxN4
youtu.be/9czMIFIL28E
youtube.com/watch?v=nVsBpq0hVGI
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/福澤諭吉
youtube.com/watch?v=RBlG5AXcb-k
youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=413842
youtube.com/watch?v=o2dgcUWbpWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just wanted to thank the user that recommened Aozora yesterday. If you guys are looking for a repository of free literature, it's pretty fantastic.

www.aozora.gr.jp/

>no title
>no previous thread
本当に役に立たずやつだなーお前

le everything is dead

You make a new one then, faglord.

>le
>kek
>normie
How does this thread attract this shit?

But I use Vivaldi

What do I do now that I mastered kana? Do I start kanji or do I a grammar guide?

Both
Grammar guide has kanji for you
Alternatively, genki has everything you need

Wanikani is probably your best bet bro.

Did you read the DJT guide?

Shouldn't it be 立たざるやつ?
I believe that's the proper 連体形.

>立たずなやつ

が自然なくっつきかただよ

(私は)魚「を」食べられます。
(私は)魚「が」食べられます。

Could someone explain to me nuance here? Don't they exactly mean the same thing?

Previous thread :

勉強になりました
なんかいもうとさんの気配

ちょっとおかしかったよ

ふたつAnkiしてね

>役立たずなやつ
>役に立たないやつ

どっちもいけるんじゃないかなあとおもうよ

魚を食べられるかどうかを説明する状況になったことがないから

どっちもおかしいきがするよ

Yes, but が is the grammatically correct one.

5:50
gwu.edu/~eall/vjg/07transitivity1/07transitivity1.html
says both are correct though.

>If you guys are looking for a repository of free literature, it's pretty fantastic.
We know. And you would have known as well even without being told had you only read the guide.

(魚を食べ)(られます)
(魚が)(食べられます)

They both sound understandable, and especially in speech you'll hear を with potential forms a lot. But according to prescriptive grammar it's incorrect. Potential verbs describe a state of being and don't take direct objects.

passives are what describe a state of being

potentials are OK to take a direct object; it just goes inside of the potentiality as in

It's "okay" but according to prescriptive rules it's incorrect. It's a rule everyone breaks until it becomes natural-sounding to do so, like double negatives or something in English, but it's still incorrect. He was asking what the difference is, and that's it.

prescriptivist rules are not actually the language

the difference is not "this one breaks prescriptivist rules". they actually register differently in terms of syntax inside the native japanese mind (at least ones that haven't been brainwashed into believing made-up versions of grammar; see people who cringe about splitting infinitives in english because it "feels wrong")

why should i learn japanese?
besides being able to read manga and watch anime without subtitles

If you don't know the answer yourself you're likely to give up so don't bother starting.

ok thanks

>壁際まで追い詰めて顎をコキャッとすること

What's コキャッ?

Nothing I've said has been wrong. Potential verbs describe a state of being.

>私ができます
>私が泳げます
>私が食べられます

>日本語ができます
>漢字が読めます

But sometimes a potential verbs needs to specify both a subject and an object, and there are two ways to do so, plus a shortened version where the second particle is omitted.

>私は魚が食べられません
>私は魚を食べられません
>私は魚食べられません

All of them are more or less the same, and a matter of personal preference. But を is technically incorrect; it's a way to go around the rules. I'm not saying he shouldn't use を because it's prescriptively incorrect. I'm just informing him what the difference is.

>草食系

Can't decide if the second definition is insinuating that not pursuing women is peaceable, and if that would make the writer a MGTOW or a confused cuck with cognitive dissonance.

You have been wrong. を isn't correct, just like splitting infinitives in english isn't correct. Just because it doesn't make sense with misunderstandings of classical grammar, doesn't mean it's wrong. They're not going around the rules. It's one thing to say that something is prescriptively incorrect, but it's another to say something like

>It's a rule everyone breaks until it becomes natural-sounding to do so

when nothing of the sort is going on whatsoever.

You seem to have a deep misunderstanding of how the japanese case system actually works psychologically, probably based on prescribed grammar. を is not marking a direct object of 食べられます in the first place. 魚を食べ is being potentialized. The same underlying psychology that causes this to happen is the same underlying psychology that cause the passive and potential to merge in so-called "ru" verbs in the first place.

And you've done nothing but move this argument into realms of theoretical concepts like when you say "prescriptivist rules are not actually the language" or "deep misunderstanding of how the japanese case system actually works psychologically".

If that's the only difference, then what's the difference in psychology between日本語ができる and 日本語をできる? How does the Japanese mind, which you obviously have some insight into, interpret these two concepts?

>>And you've done nothing but move this argument into realms of theoretical concepts like when you say "prescriptivist rules are not actually the language"
Prescriptivist rules are literally theoretical concepts.
>"deep misunderstanding of how the japanese case system actually works psychologically".
You mean the actual language?

>If that's the only difference
I never said it was the only difference. Telling you that your explanation about prescriptivist grammar is not useful doesn't mean that prescriptivist grammar does not view these things this way. Prescriptivists may be offended by を being used here. That doesn't mean they're right.

This is like talking to an ESL that seriously believes with all conviction that "they" cannot be a singular pronoun. Jesus christ.

>what's the difference in psychology between日本語ができる and 日本語をできる? How does the Japanese mind, which you obviously have some insight into, interpret these two concepts?
Here's your starter pack: ir.lib.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/en/00022940

>hear about tsuredure children
>hey why not, let's check it out
>I can actually read and understand it without looking anything up

I CAN DO IT

みんな何を話しているの

うんこ?うんこだよねうんこ

oishii?

その様ですぜ

>This is like talking to an ESL ... Jesus christ.
Fuck you too.

Your explanation that "魚を食べ is being potentialized" isn't any more helpful than mine. It can't even be applied to cases like できる.

This が vs. を thing occurs in the case of i-adjectives as well, as in 何を食べたい? Even though i-adjectives are not supposed to take direct objects, in casual speech such constructions are possible. This is the same sort of thing.

左様
俺様はちょーかっけえでございます
申し訳ねーぞ

>様
stop that

>Your explanation that "魚を食べ is being potentialized" isn't any more helpful than mine.
It's much more useful to someone that actually wants to understand the language.

>It can't even be applied to cases like できる.
That's because できる isn't a potential of する. できる is its own verb. It's just a stand-in for する not having a potential.

>This が vs. を thing occurs in the case of i-adjectives as well, as in 何を食べたい? Even though i-adjectives are not supposed to take direct objects, in casual speech such constructions are possible. This is the same sort of thing.
Yes, it's the same sort of thing. 何を食べ is being conjugated, not 食べ. Remember: japanese does not have an infinitival phrase system like english does, so something like "I want (to eat food)" has no syntactical equivalent. Bear in mind that english's infinitival phrase system is literally batshit insane compared to all other germanic languages, and even romance languages.

Japanese is able to attach inflections to entire phrases. That has always been a well-known property of japanese among linguists. It doesn't surprise anyone at all. Except, of course, people who literally make up incomplete and deluded theories of grammar based on very limited patterns.

それは見えないぜ。書き方ちょっと堅苦しいと思いますぜ。

何故でしょうか

>>This is like talking to an ESL ... Jesus christ.
>Fuck you too.
you missed the part where he talked about insufferable made-up beliefs of english like you have for japanese

私がゲイじゃなくて良かった

私はゲイじゃないと言える人です

なんてこった

this was a good post

what was the mistake

Thanks friends, this kind of intelligent and constructive discussion is a positive contribution to the thread. By debating this, you bring up intelligent points regarding the Japanese language and onlookers are able to gain new insights they would otherwise have missed out on. Certainly a nice change from the effortless shitposting certain other posters do.

私のちんこをしゃぶるという仕事に戻りなさいチアガール

全部の自閉カキコながすぎて読みませんでした。そして隠しました。わーい (*´▽`*)

告白したい

今現在私は彼女がいますけど

あたしなら君なんて認めないよ

この私のちんこの前に立ってるなら足が揺れるすぐしゃぶる

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_Japanese_language

Are there any edgelords who write LNs/VNs in this shit?

subahibi have some bible excerpts and shit in something similar

No it doesn't. It's entirely written in modern language.

koji kumeta and nisio isin

>そこなる山べに、おびただしき豚の群れ、飼われありしかば、悪霊ども、その豚に入ること許せと願えり……。
>イエス許したもう。
>悪霊ども、人より出でて豚に入りたれば、その群れ、崖より湖に駆けくだり溺る……。
>牧者ども、起きしこと見るや、逃げ行きて町にも村にも告げたり……。
>人びと、起こりしことを見んとて、出でてイエスのもとに来たり、悪霊の離れし人の、衣服をつけ、心もたしかにて、イエスの足もとに坐しておるのを見て懼れあえり……。
>悪霊につかれたる人癒えしさま見し者、これを彼らに告げたり……。

Yeah, no

subahibi is actually just written in average fourth grader tongue to suit its audience

Good that you know how to use google, now actually read it before spouting retarded shit.

I have read it. How would I know that was in there if I hadn't read it? I don't get it what you are trying to say.

おはようおにいちゃん

かいものいくんだけど

なにかかってくるものある?

あまりに児童書のことを深く考えないでねバクショウ

Does kanjitomo work okay on linux?

>児童書
んんだとぉ?てめえ殴るぞ

>work okay on linux?
dont you guys just write a gui for tesseract

Lol no.

I still don't really get what 適当 means, seems to have a pretty weird alien meaning, can anyone help explain it to me?

てきとう
appropriate (amount)

てきとー
as much as you want

t. imouto

I suck big fat hairy ballsacks

t. imouto

it works but the gui is very buggy

I took J-CAT today and I'm disappointed at no improvement in the score between this and the last time I took the test. I've spent about 120 hours on grinding vocab in Anki, 100 hours on listening, and about 300 hours on reading between February and now. Why there's no improvement in the score? What should I focus on now?

>What should I focus on now?
How about the things that you had trouble with in the test you dumb nigger

Who needs guis?
Write your own script to do whatever you want with the data. Send it to your webbrowser even so you can use it with rikaichan.
The sky's the limit

What were the last 5 things you finished reading and how long did you take to finish reading them respectively?

it's the self-adjustment noise

starting strong makes the test harder so you see less of a dramatic difference than would be intuitive

kanjitomo revolves around visually selecting the desired kanji

It's hard because there's isn't a single words that means the same thing in English. Without just using the words from the dictionary which you've seen already, it means something like "as one would expect in such a situation normally", or "As one would normally do" or "without thinking too much about it because it doesn't matter, just do something"

For example
適当に答える => Answer in a "standard" way, for example 元気ですよ would be a 適当 answer to 元気ですか?And 元気ですか is itself a 適当 question to ask someone when greeting them.

I've read all of Konosuba. I'm on the third book of Rokudenashi. It took about 2 months.

それなら、かわいい天使をかってください

I'd say work on grammar because you didn't mention working on that since last time, but it's important

Perhaps it's what you're reading? Tests like the J-CAT seem to focus on functional and proper language in daily life and business settings. That's what I've seen from my attempts at the JLPT and J-CAT anyway.

Perhaps fewer moeges and more business-related stuff?

Are there any business related moeges?

Please help. Last time I'll ask.

I love you people

狼と香辛料 ?

Yes, 働くオトナの恋愛事情

Thanks.

おとうふかってきた

あの昔のアニメ

オープニングとエンディングの

曲がいいかんじだよね

It looks like it means grabbing and maybe breaking someone's neck

From my ventures into more business-oriented documents (I intend to start using this to make money soon), fiction seems like the final boss insofar as language that your average native speaker would understand. If you've gone through Core 6k and are used to reading visual novels, business documents are going to be a complete joke by comparison.

A sound effect most likely, probably the sound of something opening up, like a cabinet? There's a few dictionaries for japanese sound effects, just find one and look it up

So you took 7 months to read 10 LN volumes? I think you should be finishing them faster than that, especially since -- correct me if I'm wrong -- these types of LN authors tend to reuse vocabulary.

I dunno if the deck you posted is your mining deck or all your Japanese flashcards cumulative but it's seriously not okay to have a backlog almost exactly the same size as the cards you've seen. First off you're not even doing any new cards in the first place, so fix that and do 30 new cards a day if you're serious about seeing progress. Secondly I'd recommend that you either delete your entire backlog of mined vocab or sift through it for words that you think that you're likely to forget.

I honestly think that your biggest problem here is vocabulary. You're reading LNs fine but you're either looking up words on every single page and then forgetting them or worse, not understanding them at all. You need to hammer that vocab into your head and the most efficient way to do so is more Anki.

For reference, here's my Anki stats when I got ~220 on the JCAT. I scored ~250 6 months later.

Just do core

How hard is it?

Let me check.

... Yep, it's Japanese.

fug

あれも漫画だよ

私のゲイ液ちゃんと飲み干してね

If you use "ESL" as an insult I'll pretty much disregard your entire post and think of you as insignificant trash. Is there that many closed-minded rednecks in US?

I understand people on Cred Forums usually have a lot of self-esteem problems in stock but that shit is getting ridiculous at times - as well as particularly ironic considering you're all here trying to learn the language of the most racist nation there is.

It took 2 months to read about 12 books. Konosuba was much easier than Rokudenashi.
I'm doing Core 10k, my mining deck with kanji compounds and hone kanji that I've already know.
I do reps every day, but I do new cards only when I have time.

whats ironic is you were born from a womans asshole and not the pussy

>but I do new cards only when I have time
lol what the fuck am I reading

This. I've once been called an ESL for telling a burger to write "would've" instead of "would of". They're nuts.

i wish you would of not facilitated that awful poster

Reminder to report Jamal for shitting up the thread :

>エンディング
英語でしょう?いいの?

>muh boogeyman
fuck off retard

fuck off retard

It doesn't change the fact that you are at this moment being toxic to the thread and deserved the banhammer.

if you have time to shitpost don't say you can't do new cards fucking idiot lmao kys

Preach it

Has anybody plaid nobunaga's ambition?

Is it actually historically accurate when it comes to nipnongchin history?

you are not objective and you are not a good poster

face it and stop being a thread derailing baby

"Are there that many rednecks"

>イーエスエルくん

>I do reps every day, but I do new cards only when I have time.

Found your problem. If you don't do new cards you're not learning.

>Is there that many closed-minded rednecks in US?
>people on Cred Forums
>the most racist nation there is

Hi leddit. You fail to understand that the problem is not with people being ESL, it's with people being ESL and having shitty English. Read a fucking book you monkey.

>ESL
as EOP i find it hilarious these terms are somehow insulting
and japan isn't that racist unless you're also asian and not japanese

I do 50 new cards a day.
>lmao kys
Are you 15?

Not until you either leave or get banned.

>イーエスエルくん
I'd love to hear you pronouncing this shit, with your broken English accent and whatnot.

I knew someone would point it out the second I posted. Good job Burger-kun.

No you're wrong stop posting horseshit.

Yeah, plug your ears and keep telling yourself that.

>you are not objective
Being objective means shit on this reddit-ridden neo-Cred Forums. We've had a newfag whose あ looked like shit, someone pointed that out and was called an asshole, even though it was objective truth.

Fucking SJWs.

I've encountered 適当 for the first time at age of 12.
Until then, we(children) had usually used てきとー or テキトー as meaning "flaky, irresponsible, lazy, unreliable".
But kanji 適当 is just the opposite meaning.

And Japanese junior high school examination uses 適当.
ex:次の中から適当な答えを選びなさい。
Choose the correct answer from the next.

I've got all questions wrong. Lol

>assumes that they must be American, despite bottomless examples of non-American cultural elitists, trolls, and shitposters all over the site... you possibly being one of them
>accuses others of being closed minded

Irony.

Also, I wouldn't call Japan racist as a nation, though a postmodernist would, in their closed minded addiction to political correctness, try to boil some of the things that they do down to racism while throwing out troublesome things like nuance.

>You can't make close friends!

Because they don't move around a lot. In such communities, people's closest friends are generally decided at childhood. Find foreigners or natives who weren't raised in the region where you live, and you'll have better luck.

It'll also help if you get good enough at the language that people can connect with you. Retreating into your little conclave of the English-speaking world after work is not a good way to make Japanese friends.

>They have strict immigration policies!

Because they're smart enough to realize that importing troublemakers, idiots, poor people, and those with no respect for their culture means importing crime, stupidity, poverty, and the destruction of their values and way of life, respectively. They also realize that opening the valve too much means that you lose the ability to stop the latter. That's not the same thing as inherently having a low opinion of people who are born to a particular heritage, which is what racism means.

>>Hi leddit. You fail to understand that the problem is not with people being ESL, it's with people being ESL and having shitty English. Read a fucking book you monkey.
I mean this is obvious - if they were ESL but had the level of an English native, there would be no issue and we wouldn't even notice. The problem is the arrogant ESLs who think their English is perfect, when it's ridden with obvious mistakes that give the text an aura of being written by a 5 year old or mentally retarded person. Sadly there are far too many of them around, such as the person you're relying to.

特別自閉症精鋭軍発信爆笑

>with obvious mistakes that give the text an aura of being written by a 5 year old or mentally retarded person
t. faggot who can only read moege written completely in hiragana

>people who shitpost in DJT
>knowing any japanese at all
That goes for you too.

can you make that same reply at your previous posts itt as well please

I don't recall claiming to know japanese, butthurt-kun. Despite, my only previous post was

ふんいきがいいとおもうよ

オープニングのひんやり加減と

エンディングのほっこり加減が

いいかんじにバランスがとれているとおもうよ

At least I'm not a burger.

Anyone have any advice for someone learning radicals? It's not like I'm having any problems but I feel like I could be doing better.

either use something really barebones like the kangxi radicals deck in the CoR or go all out and use a kanji course like RTK, KD, or KKLC

逆に私はアメリカ人だから大バーガー食べたいなああ爆笑

The only ESLs that really get on my nerves are the ones who combine it with behavior that would be annoying by itself. The bad English just amplifies it, and the worse their English is, the more it gets amplified.

For example, if you go to just about any porn board, you'll inevitably run across terrible English speakers begging for sources or recommendations.

>where this from?
>please someone can explain me where this from?
>please someone where this from?
>is there work with [insert nonsensical description pf specific fetish here]?!
>please is there work with [insert aforementioned fetish here] or only [more general fetish being posted in the topic]
>please someone can tell me is there work with [insert fetish here]

Jesus, shut up and fuck off. You're not even trying to contribute to the community.

anything else not related to japanese you want to get off your chest tex

>an aura of being written by a 5 year old or mentally retarded person
Wew, letting out a lot of personal frustration today aren't you?

Could you continue your pointless off topic arguing in Japanese?

Funny enough I was tempted to call the other person a SJW but decided to let it go and here you are defending me.

Omee-tachi ha urusai dana

>I knew someone would point it out the second I posted. Good job Burger-kun.

It was too easy. I couldn't help myself.

I won't reply a novel but I agree with most of what you're saying here. Although it did seem like it, I believe Japan is doing the right thing and shouldn't even comply to accept some 80 migrants when UN tells them to loosen up.

Doesn't change the fact that using ESL as an insult is incredibly feeble-minded.

you could say they are some urusai yatsura 笑爆

>always speaking in 100% objective terms can't ever be bad
You really need to get out more. What's the point of learning Chinese moon runes if you never go outside, you NEET faggot?

That was me.

I wonder if a single person ITT right now has an intermediate knowledge of Japanese.

You realize everything you're saying here also applies to our natives? There are retards everywhere user, ESL or not. Just go on Youtube and realize how a huge number of our people can't even write English correctly.

I wonder what the other guy wanted you to say.
>Well, you did everything you could, and it looks really nice, but you should really try writing it the other way, you know? I'm not saying you have to do it, it's just a suggestion.

Fucking fruitbowls, man.

>That was me.
are you proud of showing to everyone how much of a retard you are? and what the hell is that NEET babble about?

by calling his あ terrible he's helping him, he took the time to critique him, he didn't outright insulted him

for fuck sake

Because in real life, people use tact. Hell especially in Japan being polite is important.

Reread the first paragraph in my post.

I just read through this list a couple times: sljfaq.org/afaq/radical-names.html

and didn't have any problems after that. I referenced it occasionally for a few weeks and then never looked at it again.

You can't say for sure whether they're ESL or not. Especially on Cred Forums. ->

AMA

You're not in Japan, you're on an anonymous imageboard on the Internet in a thread full of basement dwellers wanting to learn a language for the sole purpose of reading pornography.

And you think being called a NEET is an insult in a place like that.

You have no argument here and you're most likely very new to this place.

Please speak for yourself.

I'm sure you're one of those people telling others to not watch anime and learn REAL Japanese or some shit.

I don't mind when people are brutally honest about what I do wrong - this is part of learning. If your fragile ego can't handle it you probably need to grow a thicker skin, otherwise you won't get anywhere near where you wish to be.

>please don't call me neet it hurts my feelings im actually a completely functional member of society and no i dont want to learn japanese for porn i just think its an interesting language and samurais are really cool
爆笑

Cringe

>what is leadership? what is encouragement? what is morality?

See this is why you'll never amount to anything NEET-kun. You're just so much of a giant faggot that you can't get along with anyone. It's time to end it all and stop the farce that you matter to anyone or anything.

そういう人なんて絶対いない

それはdjtのチャームポイント

でも私たちがイル

このビデオをチェックしてみ

その私たちのような人だもんね

youtube.com/watch?v=R7N8IBanV88

>about to make another pointless off topic arguing post in english
>realize I'm not studying

You're either a righteous asshole straight from leddit or trolling right now. Either way not worth my attention anymore.

legit you're probably older than 20. Get off the chans grandad and go outside you massive waste of space.

If the concept of anonymous is this confusing to you, YOU might be the one who is new.

>what is leadership?
Yeah, tell me about it.

>what is encouragement?
出来ない

>what is morality?
What does it have to do with anything?

the fuck is this guy saying

It's all me, the great DJT shitposter. I have 7 proxies so I can post without regard to post timers.

Are you an ESL, or did you just skip over the paragraph for a second time?

>The only ESLs that really get on my nerves are the ones who combine it with behavior that would be annoying by itself.
>behavior
>which would be annoying by itself
>as in, the behavior is annoying when not combined with any other detracting factors, such as poor English; by logical progression, this means that the native English speakers that you claimed that I was excluding can indeed engage in the annoying behavior
>however, the behavior becomes even MORE annoying when done by people who are poor at English

I shouldn't need to elaborate on that sentence so much. I thought that it was pretty clear in my original post.

I think the point about ESL being an insult is that such people shouldn't even be detectable on a platform like this. For someone to realise that you are an ESL from just a few lines of text can only mean that your english is absolutely appallingly shit, whether that's through disrespect or just sheer incompetence.

Actually, it's pic related

勉強に戻れ

The behavior you speak of is not limited to ESL people, this is what your twisted logic is failing to understand. If you can't understand this then have the last reply and sleep well tonight.

From experience it's never about their English level though, they simply type in different ways at time, but different doesn't mean shit or wrong per se. The whole "their English is shit" here is just an excuse to justify their senseless hatred towards a particular group of people.

人形踊れ

Also, you won't find native speakers who are as terrible at English as my examples, which were listed from experience.

You have to be really, really bad at English, so bad that there's no way that you're even a foreign speaker who's putting effort in, for it to worsen my opinion of you even further.

see

Native speakers don't say-

>please someone can explain me where this from?

can someone explain me what they meaned this

REMOV THIS

Is the usage of き、し and り in
>おびただしき
>ありしかば
>願えり
>起きし
not modern Japanese?

My English is not the yellow of the egg, but it goes.

Your English is a roll with butter.

How much spare time do you have?
Add at least a full entry on a random wiki page into your daily study:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Randompage
For at least three months before taking the test again. See how the results differ.

if you ask me everything not in ty kim and flash cards and that belligerent drunk white dudes videos on youtube from almost a decade ago is not modern japanese

That's a good idea.How about doing the Hitler game coupled with reading all the articles on the way to Hitler? I think I'll try that.

>belligerent drunk white dude
hey now
hes not that belligerent, im from aus tho so that might skew my impression a bit

you and i have different definitions of the hitler game i think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wiki_Game#Variations

I am making a presentation for my japanese class about anime
I need help fixing some of my grammar mistakes if possible

>it's with people being ESL and having shitty English
As we natives are known for having an outstanding ability to manipulate the English language. Poets and writers, hundreds and millions of us. Come on man, unless the post is completely fucking nonsensical, like something pulled off the chat log of some teenager's facebook profile, sperging out of it is kind of pointless.
It would be overall more conductive to discussion if you either ignored it, like you do with almost every other post with less than "perfect" English, or responded as you normally would but also bring up the part of the post which is gibberish and ask for some clarity. An example:

>You fail to understand that the problem is not with people being ESL, it is with the people, ESL and fucking English.
What the fuck am I reading? Do you mean?
>You fail to understand that the problem is not with people being ESL, it's with people being ESL and having shitty English.
[proceed to continue posting as normal]

Honestly how hard it is? It's beyond the point now but maybe something worth thinking about down the line.

is this serious?

Thanks anons. This'll be a big help.

Ask on lang-8, they love that stuff.

I genuinely hope it's fake.

I'm fucking dying here

Yeah, your presentation is pretty lethal to look at.

>I need help fixing some of my grammar mistakes if possible
i dont wanna put a foot through a mona lisa here

I wish this was real. No one is this autistic.

I used multiple sources for making each sentences
Some of which I know, some of yahoo and what not, since I am only studying japanese for 2 years now and have really low vocabulary for this subject

I genuinely hope it's legit.

It's good don't change anything. I like your style man, really shows you know your stuff! Damn for 2 years you can already make something like this? I'm kinda jealous. Keep it up!

Thanks man
These guys didn't like it
reddit.com/r/LearnJapanese/comments/3m2jxn/i_am_making_a_presentation_for_my_japanese_class/

That was sarcastic.

I'm pretty sure he's aware I was, look at the date.

nice work, bringing that from reddit

Which is your favourite brat?
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17554330

Just stop. Go study.

but its time to go to bed ya cunt, let me sleep
can i just watch some videos in bed

im actually goin to bed bald white dude but ill see you in the morning so we can take out our flash card decks and compare whos is bigger

What exactly is the purpose of these sort of posts? Back seat moderation? Why don't you go and study?
What a strange post.

Also add in 女小学生と中出ししたい
It means "follow your dreams".

Showing my disgust with and the replies.

>Showing my disgust
What makes you think your disgust is worth sharing?

Why don't images on Cred Forums load for me today?
Every other board or website it works.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nk7hQW9xxN4

It's a mystery.

MODS

Yeah why do people share their opinions on an imageboard? I have absolutely no idea.

This guy right here.

デブスに中出しされるのは気持ちいい

Why do people share the opinion that their opinion is to be valued over the opinions of others and call for the opinions of others to be silenced? I have absolutely no idea.

ルビ
振り仮名 なしのまんがは

DJTのあのんくんには

おすすめできないよ

You mean like what you just did?

How do you even organize your images if they all have the same file name?

>振り仮名
私はちょとカンニングして感じです

神聖なたわごとは、私はとても幸せです。

読めない読み手より

読ませない書き手に問題があるんだよ

ルビを振ったら失礼になる文書というのもあるけど

あのんくんたちが出会うことはすくないんじゃないかなあとおもうよ

He asked a question. "I have no idea" isn't an opinion.

なぜ日本語?
日本語ネイティヴですよーっと٩(๑ᴗ๑)۶

For the cute anime girls

日本人になるため

excellent‼️

kawaii!!

No you don't

しねくださいね

kawaii wa seigi!
kawaii wa Justice!

You are an awful person.

I learn the japanese because I wish to understand their lewd TV shows

×しねくださいね
○しんでくださいね

×しんでくださいね
○幸せに生きてね

x you
o me
owned

But what if he wants to be polite, yet firmly command him to kill himself?

Nope.

Japan has some really weird shows
youtu.be/9czMIFIL28E

We did it DJT.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVsBpq0hVGI

>>You fail to understand that the problem is not with people being ESL, it is with the people, ESL and fucking English.
>What the fuck am I reading? Do you mean?
>>You fail to understand that the problem is not with people being ESL, it's with people being ESL and having shitty English.
>[proceed to continue posting as normal]

Are you autistic?

so wacky!!

CoMpElLiNg

?

Being sensible and not acting like a teenager = autism!

わ゛

Did you really have to pretend to be a native? It's really obvious from the first sentence that you're not. I'm going to stop replying now, this is retarded.

thanks

this is just porn, what the hell

It's just a completely normal innocent tv show

You're the one making everything sexual, you lewd bastard

今日も一日がんばていきますしょいっ!

Does anyone have Structure of Japanese by Susumu Kuno?

Early 2000 animeu is the best.

私はロリコンだ

>sperging out of it
what am i reading

this isn't the only syntax error here

Try this one.
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/福澤諭吉

You'll be native by the end of it.

please excuse me and my incessant retarded questions

there's the honorifics we all know and love like san, kun, tan, taso (lol), etc

but a person from this particular story keeps referring to everyone with -yo (faggot-yo, retardo-yo, etc.)

I can't find much online since it always hits when -yo is used at the end of a sentence.

It's an anime/manga thing. Think of it as a cheap way to give a character a quirk.

>read moeges because they're easy they said
>plotge language is too advanced for you they said
Or so I was told in this thread more than a year ago and it turned out to be the worst piece of advice I ever got.

All I got from moege was jokes and wordplay going over my head, whatever time it took to decipher the joke killed the comedy timing and it all felt flat, and whenever the romance shit started happening characters start talking about their feels in such roundabout way all 3 volumes of DoJG couldn't help me figure it out.

When I was close to quitting I tried a plotge for the fuck of it and it turned out great. Even as I missed the jokes and banter didn't click I always had an easy to understand plot to keep me going, all the "hard" vocab and kanji were a mouse over away thanks to the texthooker, story and setting gave enough context to the long winded feels talks to make them decipherable and shit was so fun I kept pulling all nighters mining tons of new words.

Now that my vocab isn't shit and I'm more familiar with most of the colloquial stuff I went back to moege and they're actually enjoyable to read.

Don't fall for the moege meme, guys.

like -dabe / desu / nano / kashira?

pretty sure they all mean something, though

>-dabe / desu / nano / kashira

Yeah they all mean something but your faggot-yo doesn't

no such advice was ever given, there's just as many easy plotge as moege

Reading my first LN after only core6k... I have to check every few words with rikai, I've only read few pages so far and probably already mined 100 words.

It feels like Japanese has way too many different words. It's tough. I'll keep reading until the end though, but it really is tough compared to the manga I'd read, difficulty went straight up there; and here I thought my level had gotten not so bad recently... I'm getting crushed pretty good there.

What LN?

>he completed 6k
>he only now read something
my sides

Keep on it, you're currently on the hardest part.
Couple of volumes later it gets a lot easier.

He said he'd read manga. So now manga don't count? sasuga /djt/

I think you're making a mistake.

If it helps this person is old as fuck and says it whenever he's talking to young people.

What does -ttebane and -ttebayo means?

> only read manga
> pretty good grasp feel comfortable
> try to up the difficulty a notch
> image related

I don't know why I even bothered. I will never be able to read this.

It means roughly "I'm a huge fucking retard"

k

Mine all that shit and you'll be able to read that in a day.
A lot of the words here are typical for game tutorials so better get used to them.

>being a machine-translating subhuman

Wait, I guess that's normal in DJT.

>looking up words in dictionary = machine translation

If you need to look up words as you read better give up now.

According to that logic you should've given up from the start, like the shit cunt you are.

It feels like the IQ of the average DJT poster dropped by about two standard deviations within the past 2-3 years.

The longer a general remains, the worse it becomes.

>within the past 2-3 years.
not days?

Dunno what you guys are always moaning about, this language couldn't get any easier

why are japanese dubs so shit

youtube.com/watch?v=RBlG5AXcb-k

Let me know if you find raws after volume 1.

youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw
おまえがた

I don't get this. As far as I can see, これ is not one of the readings for 尻尾.
Was this meant as some kind of a joke to give emphasis to the shocking fact that she has a tail?

お前はほんとに天才(ばか)だね?

>ほんとに
>と
Fuck this shit, I'm done with production.

Shinde kudasai, loli-san

It's pretty common though.

>why are all dubs so shit

Fixed that for you

She says これ while holding her お尻 out but she means her 尻尾
It just makes the line sound more sexual

Or is it because she says 'this' and wiggles her shippo making it obvious what she is referring to but we can't see that in a still picture so the author used kanji to let us know what she was implying.

>It just makes the line sound more sexual
I think you need to start reading a wider variety of material

Well, today my total cards to review have reached over 300. Anki slowly increases it's cold hard grasp on my life day by day.

Lads,

Give me a manga at the 1k word level that isn't yotsuba and isn't shit. Might try Claymore in Nip. Fuck Harem shit.

I don't get it. Do you not like と?

You mean chuuni shit?
No thanks.

Ika Musume

Translate this, please

The pleasure of being cummed inside

clubにようこそ

とう

Dude, like wait, what are ya doing? This isn't like you. Explain!

>ほんとに
I got upset over my 誤字, because I thought it only exists as ほんとうに. After referencing Google it seems ほんとに is a lot more common.
I'm confused now.

Wait, what the? That's so not like you, doing shit like that.

Don't forget ほんまに

Do you work for crunchyroll?

>So you took 7 months to read 10 LN volumes?

This is faster than my pace... Most of my time gets taken up by school and work.

どっちがいい?
>The typhoon has gone while I was sleeping.
>The typhoon passed while I was sleeping.
or?

A little, what? Unusual actions you're taking.

You're specifying when the typhoon went away so using Perfect tense is inappropriate. The second sentence is better.

The typhoon went up my bum while I was sleeping.

First is ungrammatical. Second is grammatical.

I laughed.

The hurricane passed while I was paroling the neighborhood - protecting my freedom.

ありがとアノン君たち
完了形は日本語では細かく区別しないので難しいです。

Take care of your bum.

破る 被る

Literally indistinguishable.

それを,あなたつ
What it's meaning?

石皮 示皮

上がる
上がる
上がる
上がる
上がる

Literally indistinguishable.
I cry everytime in core.

>示

>カマをかける
>
>【意味】 鎌をかけるとは、知りたいことを自然にしゃべらせるよう、それとなく誘導すること。
>
>鎌をかけるの語源は、以下の通り諸説あり、正確な語源は未詳。
>やかましい意味の「囂し(かまし)」に、「ひっかける」の「かける」を加え、相手にやかましくしゃべらせ、うまく聞き出す意味で「かまをかける」になったとする説。
>「甑(こしき)」や「桶(おけ)」を作る時に、寸法を計る道具を「かま」と呼び、「かま」で寸法を確認することを「かまをかける」と言っていたため、自分の思い通りにする誘導の意味だけ残り、現在の意味になったとする説などがある。
>しかし、「かまをかける」の語源は、上記のような特別な意味を含んだものではなく、単純に、鎌で引っ掛けるようにして、相手を引き寄せる意味からと考えて良いであろう。

Too deep for me senpai方.

Next you're gonna tell 肉 and 月 are different radicals.

Don't you say "mislead"?

tfw

>25%

ご愁傷様です

1/4 of my failures for the whole month on this day alone. 失敗は気持ち

Only because Cred Forums's font is so shitty

>Cred Forums's font

moot-sama drew it himself in mspaint.

>moot

Literally who?

Can someone help me out with this one bubble? Context is a volleyball match. あっづメン makes no sense to me just like Ah! づメン!, so does anyone know what the last part could refer too, or if I even got it right?

>失敗は気持ち
What were you going to say it in English?

ゴメン

I'm legit retarded. Thank you.

Never skip writing practice.

How would writing practice have helped there

He's obviously just inexperienced and retarded

Stroke order and being able to better recognize sloppily written kana.

Shit. I said 12 books in 2 months. It seems I can't into English.

They are written perfectly.

Well yeah but it's not like it's required for something like that, it's not evenly sloppily written he just had a lapse in judgement, probably because he's still unfamiliar with katakana

Man, Yotsubato is so enjoyable even for a 30 year old. The しんぶん chapter (26, I think) made me laugh like I hadn't in a long time.

Also, how reliable are the fantranslations? I'm looking them up very scarcely when unusual grammar comes up, and I think I've noticed more than one mistake in them. But I could be the one who's wrong.

Lol, how translate this?
>しょうがない妹ね

That ゴ doesnt even look like it was written with the correct strokes (the bottom right corner looks seamless as if it was one stroke like つ.

wow, this is garbage. But I eat it for you!

I find Yotsubato boring as fuck, and I'm only 23. Maybe you're just a big manchild.

Hello fellow 30 year old. I would just go straight to looking up the grammar than comparing to fan translations since you never know if the translator is inexperienced and is just guessing.

Or maybe you're a bitter fuck, who knows

You're probably just the no fun allowed type

The fan translations are bad. You can get the Yen Press translation at the usual place.

It's funny because you're acting like a try-hard teenager right now.

一緒に歌いましょう!

恥ずかしくて出来なかった

I'm saving this. I couldn't create something this autistic for a joke if I tried.

what's this mean?

>sleep in late on Sunday
>no time to cook the breakfast I was planning
>no time for the anime I was going to watch
>only time for Anki

がんばろうぞい!

no mean or a cipher

>time to blog on djt
You could've watched like half an episode in that time.

It's probably shorthand for ニーガのケツ穴を舐めたい but it's kinda hard to tell what the first character is supposed to be.

凶えひ
makes no sense

「ぞい」って何

さえろ

source

Writing a post like that takes less than a minute for a native, Herr ESL.

Those are great

Well, it only takes me two seconds to call you a cunt, so there's that too.

It means おわりだ in 異世界語

>PC ports of Japanese games
>Literally no Japanese option or no Japanese text option
This is retarded. I want to play the best version but some game either don't have Japanese at all or have you jump through loops to unlock it.

Tales of Zesteria has Japanese text only if you mess around with the in-game files using third party tools.

They don't want the Japs to play the better version and drop the consoles. Blame Sony.

I had the same problem with Tales of Symphonia. While I pre-ordered it listed Japanese text as available, but then came release and it was gone.

始まるよ!

I don't know why the Japanese can't do anything right. They have to mess up something every time.

Not a PC port but Xenoblade Chronicles X has an A-List cast of seiyuu and the localized version I have is stuck with a mediocre VA cast with no option to switch between them.

Still mad.

I am working out of a textbook I brought and for each question I have given my answer, since this textbook seems to intended to be used in classrooms it does not give any answers so I have no idea if I am correct in the way I have answered each point or even if it is phrased naturally.

>1. Masako and Kazuo Tanaka (the family name comes first in Japanese) have two children and a dog, so they brought a large.
田中正子さんと一夫さんは二つの子供がありますと子犬もいますので大きな車を買いました。

>2. One (一人 hitori) of their children (of the children one) is six years old.
一つの子供は六才です

>3. The car they brought (“the they brought” - 買った katta-car) was cheap
買ったの車は安かったです

>4. They did not think the car they brought was dear (For reported speech* add と to “they did not think”)
彼らは買ったの車は高くないと思いました

>5. Office workers like very much to leave Tokyo (for “to leave Tokyo” use dictionary form + のが)
会社員は東京を出るのが大好きです。

>6. They intended to go for a drive on Sunday.
日曜日はドライブするつもりでした。

Where's that? That shrine near Akiba?

do you want the bad or the bad news first

>playing localized version in the first place
You only have yourself to blame.

I imported that game and played it through Wii U hacking.
Also there's an iso which puts the Japanese audio into the English version, no idea how well that works though.

No idea

First of all learn English.
brought =/= bought

I have the feeling I used 一つ in the wrong place and should have used 一人. I am also pretty sure on number 6 the でした isn't right.

一人の子は六才です。

5 is only correct.
Others are almost correct.

and then

Is there a limit to the amount of cards I should be adding to Anki each day? I normally have been doing 20-30 but this past week I have consistently done 40-50 new cards a day and now I'm worrying because the review count gets higher every day and I feel like my retention is dropping.

If the word for sex is セックス, what did the Japanese use before English was a known language? The most Japanese translation I've heard before would probably be just "let's do it".

>started learning Japanese 4 years ago because of this thread
>op posted daily "obscure" kanji
>stopped coming here but didn't give up studies
>now fluent
>thread still going
>now better than 99% of the thread
>almost everyone here will give up or settle for intermediate
>mfw i was one of the few that made it all the way

You didn't post a face

Japanese didn't have sex or love before, only rape.

mfwゲイばっくっしょう

And yet you're still just as much of an attention whore as 99% of this thread

Can you really say you're all that different?

i can read with native level comprehension and they can't so yes i'm different

4年でどれぐらいしゃべれるようになったか言ってみぃ!

>Excited to continue reading some delicious compelling LN
>Open that shit up
>It's all vague deep inner monologue shit

Guess I'll just read some other time

What a disgusting art style. This is some proper degenerate shit.

Damn, that really wasn't worth dumping.

internet elitism

It's from 40 years ago. Of course it's degenerate.

By the way, do you know 漫画太郎?

>Tfw コミュ障

70's had some sweet ass manga, don't generalize.

Is this manga worth a read?
I want to read something lewd but not porn.

How the fuck is that elitism? The guide is right there, made for you, all you had to do is read it.

>he doesnt read everyday

My goal is reading porn. When I've no trouble reading shit I will settle down, of course

I feel like that bottom expression is the look of a girl that wants the D more than anything

Read this instead
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=413842
Trust me

It's cool as hell. The art style's great and it's pretty funny. And it's relatively easy, but you still can mine a new word every now and then.

I wouldn't "settle" for intermediate, intermediate is like, my goal from the start. If I can use a dictionary and get the gist of a sentence, I'll be happy.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

I heard it's different from the anime. Wouldn't want to read the same stuff twice. How soon does it start to differ?

So, like, finishing tyler kim?

>lewd but not porn
I think we could be good friends.

性交?分かりません

I never saw the anime. But it's probably the same deal as with every manga, so there's surely gonna be more content.

thats basic
intermediate would be picking up any manga and reading it on the whim

What do you mean "could"?

侍の時代は
>契(ちぎ)り

I'm jumping in, guys. Also, have a cute Momo.

>mfw people attempt production in this thread to sound cool

Not any manga, just like SoL and lower level plot shit

>Girls[1]

No, but "Japanese the Manga Way" so yeah kind of I guess. The vocab grind is just too hard and boring. I'm up to a little over 1,000 vocab (no clue how many kanji) and I can already tell I just don't have the brain power to do another, what, 10,000 more or whatever.

Wish my japanese was better to understand their politics, seems there is a scandal week after week over there, just like in every country you can say.

>pic related
was elected as 民進党代表 after lying a shit lot about her dual-citizenship status (Taiwan + Japanese), claiming she only had Japanese citizenship, how it was unfolded was entertaining as fuck

Got a problem, mister?

>mfw people speak Japanese in a Japanese speaking thread

スレにはびこった実力無いフェイク野郎マジでゲイやん爆笑

>japanese speaking thread

>私はFagの所有物になります
>I will be in possession of Fag.
>>I shall be owned by Fag.
Is this context based or how can I reconise the right one?

It's the second one

It gets easier since the same kanji are used in different words; it's only hard at first. I believe in you user, don't give up.

Is there a jap dub of scrub?
見たい見たい

君の場合はいつも2だよな

AFAIK only subs.
There's a jap dub of friends, however.
youtube.com/watch?v=o2dgcUWbpWo

There's so much humor that gets lost though, I wonder why they even decided to dub it.

If it motivates you, just mine all the words and you can read it in the future. I'm 8k words in and could read everything except 2 words. Just keep going and in the future you will also be able to read it. If this stuff is still to difficult try something else. Doesn't really matter what as long as you move on and don't stuck with the same beginner material all the time.

That's a horrible DJT image.

the same reason people sub and dub anime to help people get it but not really get it

see all english discussion of something like charlotte though most japanese were lost on it too go figure

It is what it is user.

im sorry i havent been posting bangin ops lately i could resume if it pleases the court

>There's so much humor that gets lost though, I wonder why they even decided to dub it.

Same with every dub ever

It's one of the best, though.

Did it bring back some of your traumatic anki memories

English to German works pretty well since the languages are so similar.
Especially for Scrubs, I've watched that it in both languages so I can tell.

Sometimes they made useless alterations though, but that's always the case.

>愛さえあれば問題なし
この発言に対して貴様たちはどう考えているのですか?
是非、お答えください

Please drop a heavy banger for the next thread.
次スレのために重いバーンガーを落ちてください

No
gay
shit
please.

ok i wish all prospective ops luck in the future thrad

I can't shoop, but this looks comfy for an OP picture.

あなたの考え方は不健康です
調整が必要

落としてください

ところで、これはan idiomですか?
>Please drop a heavy banger

You don' goofed. You fucked up. You ballsed it up. What a blunder.

You didn't put "Daily Japanese Thread DJT" in the subject. Now this thread will be forever lost. Everything posted ITT has been pointless. Everyone knows threads are archived by the subject.

shame.

You do realise he's just going to type some ironic memes on that in comic sans and draw a pile of shit in the corner right?

Shouganai
Shikatanai
yomu o enai shitueshon

What was the reason for 人名用漢字

>Everything posted ITT has been pointless
>Implying that's not the case for every thread

I can relate to the hoarder mentality though

Of course, I am aware.
This one would be good as well.

So that people do not use ultra rare chinese characters in names, probably

人の名のために決まってるじゃん

not only hoarding, it completely fucks with my disposition for ORDNUNG!

nothing worse than a cocky retard jumping the shark and making a DJT thread before knowing the proper procedure. I don't care if you make the thread, but don't impede the order with your incompetence

maybe i have no intention of posting the next op and just want to ensure you know who quickly posts the next one because their 自閉症 wants them to not let me have it

of course there are plenty of other instances where reverse psychology is employed but i tend not to explain them

Today I did Anki for 35 minutes and then I read a visual novel for 2 hours and 46 minutes.

I won't let you.

>read a visual novel

Well done my friend

How do I motivate myself to use Hellotalk?

I realise that production is ridiculously important, but I just can't bring myself to do it

I used to use it for quite a while and it was actually pretty fun, but even knowing that it was good I still can't muster up the motivation, socialising is just so draining

>I realise that production is ridiculously important

>Denial

Production improves pretty much every aspect of language learning, obviously you can get along just fine without it, but production makes progressing a lot easier and quicker

You get used to it. I was professionally diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder and when I first tried it I ended up deleting the app because of my anxiety.

Downloaded it again a month ago and stuck with it and now I use it all the time. Every now and then you get a thirsty gaijin hunter too. Its fun.

My problem is that the image makes the thread look more like a Non Non Biyori thread than a DJT thread.

What are you doing in this Japanese gay porn website?

No, production actively hurts your language learning. You are actually better off not doing any study at all then practicing production.

True, but that problem only arises at a glance, there's plenty of cues to show that that isn't the case

Hopefully it's not too disruptive to the rest of Cred Forums anyway, I think it's worth it to have nice OP pics

you have to put nice in quotes or people might get the wrong idea and think youre actually serious

>それじゃあ、お前より先には死ねなくなったな
Can you guys just help me understand this line a little more? Something like "it's decided that I can't die before you"? より is kind of a pain

something tells me より isnt your trouble spot here

Enlighten me, son

>I can't die before you
yes

I became not able to die before you.

Need some h-help here with this:
>あはっ先生いいですよ
>気持ち良すぎてトんじゃいそう
Specifically, this:
>トんじゃい
I don't know why it's written like this, I'd guess it's 飛ぶ but from my little experience, when it's written in katakana like this it's usually an uncommon/rare meaning and I can't find anything else that fits it.

飛ぶ
飛んで
飛んちゃう・飛んじゃう
飛んじゃい
飛んじゃいそう

replace uncommon/rare with cool/fresh

Senpai makes her feel so good she's turning into pork miso soup.

イッちゃう
イッちゃいそう
キメる
シメる
and more

You're rustling my jimmies the right way mate.

>シメる
>〆る

That symbol is the worst thing in the Japanese language

source on the grandma

Always check the title of the webm.

i dont have whatever nerd shit that is

>落とす
勉強になりました
ありがとう

I guess it is an idiom, but I'm not sure how common it is. To drop something meaning to do or present, I guess. Like how DJs and rappers drop a beat or drop some sick lines.

*high fives*

Too bad for you.

nonetheless thx for the source

grandma待ってるぜ

What the fuck is that?

>That symbol is the worst thing in the Japanese language
はいその通りですw

But this シメる mean is not 〆る.
シメる(絞める)
It used by bad boys girls and hooligan.
シメる = bully or like a mob violence?

Just one of the features from Cred Forums X

You could also download the webm and check the media info.

What's a good program to convert 横書き epubs into 縦書き? I know about AozoraEpub but it seems like it can only convert other formats into epub.

Be careful, she's a wild one.

Calibre

And "〆" is an especial kanji.
We write it only on the cover of the envelope.
It's an appeal. "I sealed it completely."
If you send a letter to friends, you need not use 〆.
It is useful when you send an important documents or business.

お前のポストを日本語と英語の両方で書いてくれない?
そのほうが我々の役に立つと思うよ

お前ってなんだよ

文句あんのかコラ?

いや結構面白いからゆるす爆笑

けんかはやめなされ
日本語も書いたら書いたで余計に読みにくいと思う
日本語のみで書くと全く読めない人が出る
あと私の英語が試せないw
もちろん日本語だけで書いてる時もあるよ

やっと、よつばとの読むはできた。これから何にしょうかな。

自殺しろ