What was this supposed to prove?

What was this supposed to prove?

That footfags have the worst fetish

So are we still gonna shitpost because last episode?

To see if he had any Pride or self respect

That the overall plot is progressing so slow that we may never see this lady again.

Pandering to boost sales and fuel doujins, what else is new

Pretty standard procedure for self-insert fantasy LN shit

Within the context of the narrative she was testing if he had enough pride to refuse to debase himself even if it meant closing off that avenue of help. It's a test of character, with the implication being that by submitting in exchange for her help he lost her respect and any chance of her offering aid.

On a more meta level, it's there to inject some fetishistic fanservice.

Who cares, it was hot

I like girls like this.
They are best to rape and break.

>guy is desperate for help and doesn't know what to do
>if he doesn't put his pride over the thing he's trying to do I won't help him

Stupid logic for a stupid character.
Help him or don't, those retarded reverse logic tests are dumb.

This. His willingness to do this should show how dire he views the situation.
Also,
"Was me being a foot fetishist part of your plan?"

Was bumping the thread part of your plan? Because this is pretty retarded.

It was putting his pride on the line to be greedy. Read what she actually said about him. She values pride. It also did not go her way as she expected so she got pissed from that as well.

> Reply two hours after here to bump shitty thread.
> About to be archived but user decided to go full retard.

I hated this scene too. In fact, I really despise most of the cast. It's rare for me to watch a show where I don't totally despise the MC, but jesus christ, some of these characters. Ready to fucking kill him over the literal smallest shit, but reset and they want his dick now.

Desperate for help and this bitch comes up with some fucking dipshit test only a retard could brew out of their ass, and then gets angry at him afterwards? "Greagh I'm such a bitch that I will kill you if you don't leave don't ever come back because you were too stupid to be desperate to seek help selflessly on the behalf of someone else!"

>not knowing how image boards work

> Selflessly
Dumbass.

>Not realizing how stupid it is to make multiple threads like these.
I'd rather this thread die than to have it linger further.

Well yes, "muh Emilia" is a selfish motivation, but Priscilla was still a psychopath in that scene as the other user noted. One zasshou away from Gates of Babylon NP spam.

>Ready to fucking kill him over the literal smallest shit, but reset and they want his dick now

It shows how easy it is for Subaru to manipulate them and how weak their personalities are that he can have vastly different relationships with him just by turning left instead of right.

His best work is Rem. Got himself a waifu for laifu by pushing her out of the way of some dogs that she could've easily killed by herself.

>Introduce best girl
>Do nothing until last episode

Fuck this shit.

Wrong. Subaru wanted vengeance in actuality. Like how Crusch pointed it out. Priscilla may have led things differently if Subaru was defiant towards her demand. That is what Subaru did from the start, defiance. And she saw that and wanted to see more like before. She didn't get that.

Repeaing my question from a previous thread: is this scene the most Priscilla ever does in this series?

Have you ever met a woman IRL?

She is rather strange, I think she killed her husband. Al is much more interesting. He came from Japan and has a similar return by death.

That Priscilla deserves more screentime.
He has to adapt to situations. Fails every "test" because he's shit and they see through hom. But you're right that it was so overtly a setup for his big bitch episode, with how the women were so focused on his personality flaws and weaknesses.

For all the show acts like Subaru is a guy no one normally expects anything from, they sure don't act like it. They express disappointment more than exasperation, like they clearly have a standard he isn't meeting.

He was all about vengeance in that scene with Crusch, but there was more to it than that and he just wasn't bloodlusting in the Priscilla scene at all. Consider what happens after he gets played by Anastasia -- he works to save Emilia and evac the villagers, not get his revenge on Betelgeuse. The episode's theme is greed rather than wrath.

There's no evidence Priscilla could have helped him had he been defiant, let alone would've. There was nothing Subaru could've done to get her aid, which is why in subsequent loops he does not.

>her husband
So she's used goods? Disqualified from being best girl.

Out of all her multiple husbands maybe around nine if I remember, she did not once do the deed. She is still technically unsoiled.

She prefers little boys.

Anyone have the sauce on this?

Mission failed.

I believe it's Kuromukuro. Could be wrong.

That's Sora no Woto. I made that webm, actually.

That was my third guess. I was going by the color and style of the green army pants.

That she is best girl.

So their society has no clause for consummating the marriage, then?

It proved my dick gets hard to femdom

Underage.

I doubt it, he's been spamming his autism for so many years he's probably an adult by now.

That autists on Cred Forums can't understand something even if it's explained quite clearly.

Gambler best girl made a bet, lost the bet with herself realized subaru is immune to her betting, realized he's a threat