New Game

You will destroy your eyesight staring at the screen that close.

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2486580
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Bates_(physician)
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29497652
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-19/new-game-tv-anime-gets-2nd-season/.106576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will destroy Nenecchi's cunny if I ever get close to her.

kek

So uh, no. While in college I worked for a blind professor for 2 years reading his mail and responding to emails for him.

He was asked to write a paper on blindness and one of the things we researched was how sitting too close to a monitor, squinting in the dark, wearing improper eyeglasses, etc. does jack shit to hurt your vision. The worst it will ever do is give you a headache because your brain has to constantly adjust.

Staring at the sun? Oh god yes. Just a few seconds can blind you for life.

Because she would be so repulsed by you it would instantly dry out and permanently seal itself up forever.

/thread

Now all that's left to do until the next episode is post pictures of Nenecchi.

Can people post pictures of Hajime or her armpits instead? I'd like to jerk off to Hajime.

I don't get this meme. I've sat infront of a computer this close all my life and I still have perfect eyesight.

Aocchi is for ______

one more episode

Y-yamete.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2486580

That's depressing.

I can't jerk off to that one. I'll be jerking off to her or her armpits at some point.

I'm not convinced. I'm quite sure that I've spent more time in the past decade looking at a screen than being in the sun, let alone looking at the sun.

With glasses because she ruined her eyes.

That's fine. I have a glasses fetish.

Nenecchi!

This.

My brothers and I have been using computer ever since we were kids. And guess what? On the three of us, I'm the only one who requires eye glasses to have a vision of a normal person.

I'm not sure what it is about New Game that brings out the smellfag, pissfag, armpitfag, etc. out of me.

Hajime's sweaty and well-developed frame with her tomboyish hair and Nenecchi and Aoba's JS/JC tiny frames but with those nice shapely breasts.

I want to bathe in their literal sweat and other bodily fluids while they let me lick the back of their knees, armpits, and bellies and then wipe myself off with their used undergarments.

Ecchi Nenecchi!

Why does she have an aoba doll

The boys at Nenecchi's college want to sniff her butt.

I upgraded your hifumi. That will be $59.99 plus tip.

The boys at her college probably want nothing to do with that literal wo-manchild.

You forget that there are degenerates that want to fuck someone with the literal mental capabilities of a child.

I want to fuck Nenecchi!

How delicious is their bathwater?

I'd rate it Nenecchi-licious/10

Christmas vacation OVA when

The bathwater was blue before Nenecchi got in.

More like serverely downgraded. I want my money back plus interest.

I want to drink their bathwater even more then.

Even better.

Who is this third girl?

They do give you eyestrain though, I used to sit in the dark all day but it my vision got blurry as fuck, then I made sure my room was well lit at all times and my vision corrected itself.

You'll have to speak with my manager.

Me.

These girls make me wish I wasn't infertile so I could impregnate them.

That would be an amazing superpower. I'm a wizard anyway.

Although it sucks you can't knock them up, at least you will have no issues being allowed to fuck raw and cum inside.

But I'll never get to give them the gift of being a mother. I hate being infertile more than anything even though I don't have plans to get with a 3D.

-8.5 reporting in, you are a retard and probably add blind as your prof, so you fucked up your research.

It would truly be a crime to not impregnate such fertile bodies.

>dat neckbeard

I work part-time as a QA at Eagle Jump. Managed to sneak out this screenshot of their next game before my boss came back.

>I work part-time as a QA at Eagle Jump.
T O K Y O

Here's another one. I gotta go now before I get told off for browsing Cred Forums on the clock.

I don't know the reason either, but I honestly want to take Hajime's crusty, sweaty, shitstained, piss-stained, vaginal discharge stained, period blood stained, pubic hair filled panties and use them as tea filters to brew my delicious drinks.

This.

The worst that staring at a screen from up close can do is make you nearsighted, but no more than would staring at anything else from the same distance for the same amount of time.

The idea that sitting near one is bad for you stems from the early days of CRT screens when x-ray emissions were higher or, more generally, some stupid kid might crush themselves or trigger an implosion.

Can I replace the food with my penis? Preferably in VR?

I want a taste of that.

Aren't we getting a public bath ova? It probably will be the company vacation from the manga unless they do an original story for it.

>not recognizing best girl
Read the manga.

>drink beer out of her sweaty cleavage
>eat cold ramen out of her sweaty ass cleavage
Heaven.

Such great character design. As expected of Yagami-san.

I want to slurp noodles and broth from Hajime's ass!

She looks like a shy and insecure cocktease.

I want to use her armpits and armpit sweat as a dip!

Imagine shaving and cutting up her armpit and crotch hair into very fine pieces and then use them as spice to sprinkle over your meal.

She doesn't really come off as shy in the manga, but insecure a bit yeah. But she has a reason because she is anemic and is prone to fainting / suddenly getting very weak and having to lay down and rest for a while.

Her chest doesn't seem very impressive, which is kind of embarrassing considering she's standing next to someone who looks and acts like an elementary schooler.

>woman developers

Is this anime even trying?

Would anime be interesting if it tried to be realistic?

I want to take care of her.

She's more petite than Aoba, but not fat like Yun.

Yes.

Oddly enough hair eating does not appear to appeal to me and seems a little gross, even though I'd be willing to lick and eat out her sweaty and smelly shitstained butthole with no reservations.

How does she know Aoba and Nenecchi? Is she a childhood friend, or is she a new friend?

my wife hifumi

Well, everyone has their tastes, and I totally understand that last part. I'd gladly clean the insides of her anus with my tongue.

I want to take advantage of her after she faints.

Is a /cgl/ slut.

They meet in high school. She is the only student in the art club and they bump in to her and end up joining the club.

Read the spin-off chapters at least, if you don't want to read all of the manga.

>implying rin is not a better secret lesdom than aoba

What kind of sexy outfits do you think she will make Kou wear in the bedroom?

Sensei is the best girl though

a lot of japanese games IRL have females as character designers to design pretty females. senran kagura and bayonetta for example

i wanna be a fat whore like yun and get plenty of cock

is this canon? did this really happen?

Reminder that Kou is too boyish to be cute.

Where are her masks?

Yet western females keep complaining about it.

We live in a sick and twisted world

give me some good aoba to fap to

>you will never pirate Aoba's game

Still my favorite pic. I can't stop imagining what would her ass smell like.

That should be forbidden

that's not aobutt

It is. Perspective distortion but still Aobutt.

This is just bullshit. Don't give people false hope, user.

>I'm gonna carry Kou-chan's baby

Oh fuck I used to stare at the sun until my eyes went blurry as a kid

>season 2 NEVER EVER
>fairies story 3 for PC NEVER EVER
>gangrape doujinshi with hifumi NEVER EVER

>you will never see hotarun animated
>you will never see Chinatsu sensei animated
>you will never see Christina animated
>you will never see Momo and Naru
animated

W-What are the chances of season 2 and 3 Cred Forums? All these new girls. Never to be seen.

She's a literal French slut. She's the one that turned Aoba into Aobus.

>check anichart last night
>New game 12 in 1 day 22 hours
>excited(edited)
>it will be out on monday
>realize today that it will be out on tuesday

Although squinting at a screen can cause eye strain and in worst case progressive myopia.
You can't go blind being too close to a flat screen.

That was the case with very old CRT TVs due to X-ray radiation from the tube that could cause cataracts.

Cataracts are fixable right? What about progressive myopia? Can you do some surgery and fix that shit?

Cataracts require surgery, lens replacement.
Myopia is just nearsightedness. Glasses or contacts.

i dont think that would be very healthy

Does anyone know the insert song they used in episode 3? It starts playing at 17:47. I've been replaying that comfy scene over and over again.

I want to get Aoba drunk while it's still illegal for her, then eat her asshole out while she's vomiting into a bucket. Then kiss her.

Why is Umiko so shit? She ruined the whole episode

Kill yourself.

Ahagon is CUTE and her name is also VERY CUTE!
Nenecchi a shit.

-4.5 here. I figured out in time that the eyeglasses are the culprit behind my poor vision and stopped getting better ones.

The reason for that is that being in front of the screen causes the eye muscles to adjust to that distance only. So if I get better ones, I'd have good eyesight for a while and then I'd have piss poor eyesight when my eyes adjust to the new glasses.

Opticians are scam artists.

Watch your mouth little girl before I stick something in it.

>never got to see the designers
As a designer this pains me.

What the fuck is his problem?

Looks like an erect dick.

>I've been surrounded by raging lesbians. The room is ripe with the stench of bitches

French slut.

/r/ing Nenecchi shopped into this

ME AND MY NIGGAS TRYNA GIT IT YA BISH
HIT THE HOUSE LICK TELL ME IS YOU WITH IT YA BISH

Aoba designed that twintail character all on her own. Why does Eagle Jump even need designers?

-4 here, it's true. I fucked up my eyesight with my computer monitor back when I was 10.

do you have blue eyes?

what does color have to do with eyesight?

Tell me more.

Best outfit.

>not the shorts + leggings or zr outfits

Nah

>not the hoodie

>not a thin layer of dried semen

>not naked

newgeimus are NOT for lewd, they are for pure innocent loving only

S-sorry. My penis started typing without me noticing.

>tfw I won sun staring contests in elementary school
I guess I lost in the end huehue

>tfw used to stare at the sun as a kid because I wanted glasses
>now blind as a bat and everything more than 3 feet in front of me is blurry as fuck
>now require glasses just to do things like drive and pay attention in class

>sun staring contests in elementary school
What was it like attending a school for retards?

Maoba

>last episode tomorrow
Hold me.

>everything will be gone in about 24 hours

Bomber Grape please return to us

>one of the few "cute girls doing cute things" anime where the majority of the cast is above 20 years old
>there is only 1 ep left
>after this we will go back to the usual stuff about schoolgirls
WE NEED MORE ANIME ABOUT CAKES

Don't worry, this starts soon.

They are adult women. Lewding them is ok.

Any CGDCT show next season?

No, cute girls are cancelled
This is the last one

Wonderful. Now I don't have to worry about my 40" tv/monitor chipping away at my eyesight.

There's a Dogakobo one.
But it has Kana Hanazawa in it.

NONE OF YOU GUYS ARE ALRIGHT.

ALL OF YOU GUYS GO TO THE OFFICE TOMORROW.

My cute wife Aoba will always remain in my heart.

Of course, I wouldn't skip a day of work.

Just try it, bitch.

Can't go to the office if I'm already sleeping there.

I want to rape Hifumi.

I want to pay Hifumi for sexual favors

Hifumi's*

I want to make Yun drink so much of my semen in the morning that her breath smells of cum for the rest of the day.

Yes

Why the fuck is Yun in that?

This. Unless you're an idiot using a CRT monitor. Same thing with TV.

>Yun has the most underdeveloped body.
>loses weight and goes undercover as high school loli
>starts game development club to headhunt for Eagle Jump

Yun is the only New Game! that makes it past season 1.

Will Faeries Story 3 have multiplayer? Can you run into other players?

Yes well you see, multiplayer for the game, we've always said, is not really a big focus. You know, if you want an mmo, or a deathmatch game, there's loads of other games that cater to that.

Here ya go m8

This

Everyone in my family has poor eyesight except for me and my dad. I'm the only one who sits watching a screen all the time and have for the past 15 years but my vision is pilot level perfect.

Anecdotal evidence but whatever.

I love casual fanservice like this.

I want to eat Aoba's shit glazed with her fresh period blood.

I want to freeze her pee into ice cubes so I can make all of my drinks as refreshing as possible.

That's fucked up

I just want to love her normally.

I want to love her normally too. And that means enjoying her pee and sweat.

> tfw i am one of the 0.00001% who've developed a full 2D game (none of that game maker shit) while you watch anime about it

Does that include wearing her used panties on my head (with the crotch around my nose) as I wrap her hair around my dick and cum on her face?

It especially means that.

I'd rather earn more money developing business apps and then buy decent games.

>I'd rather earn more money developing business apps and then buy decent games.
Yeah, but you don't. That's the difference.

I fucking love gif pans made this way. Thank you, user

I've been staring at screens this close for 20+ years and my eyesight is still top notch.

>Hu hu hu

I want to stop being lonely

I'll come jerk off to Nenecchi with you if you want.

you know what to do

>But

KanaHana sucks.

She won't hu hu hu when I spank her ass raw.

She'll hu hu hu when she spanks your ass raw.

Ganbaru zoi!

Your seifu a shit.

Not even my seifu, I'm relatively neutral towards her is all. It won't turn me off any anime unless if the other aspects are shit.

Lately I feel like shit even after fapping to ero manga in a school setting.
Just makes me want to punch the shit out of the MC.

That's why you jerk off to Nenecchi. She's an adult woman after all.

He fucked the teacher as well.

That's what you get fo reading hetshit.

I want to bury my face in Aobutt and bully her for the smell

If I fapped to yuri I would just feel shitty because I will never be the cute little lesbian.

She was doing time trial dungeons that will have a leaderboard. Standard for shit tier JRPG.

Nenecchi is definitely more mature and adult than a teacher.

Wish you guys were around before my dads business went under. Now that it's 2016, everyone wants to suck something straight out of an asshole or whatever. Back in the 90s? Nobody wanted the fresh yeasty beer brewed out of my dads gooch by sweaty mexican immigrant workers. Sunk my 10k investment that year.

This is the worst official art I've ever seen. I know they're supposed to look young but they look like they're fucking 5 years old and Nenecchi wrecked her spine in a car collision.

I want to remove those delicious, frilly pantsu with my teeth.

i don't understand why the director takes so many pictures. what does she do with them?

blue board, spoiler that shit christ

Aoba's soft, flat tummy.

ALL THEY KNEW SHE'S A GUN SICK
HER GLOCK CLICKS LIKE HIGH-HEELED SHOES ON PARQUET FLOOR

Sells them.

to who? who would buy something like that?

Me. I'll buy them.

Every single ophtalmologist I went to prescribed me glasses slightly weaker than my eyesight so my eyes would "adjust".

That's private.

So computer glasses don't do anything? I see some animu girls wearing them these days.

Bakuon made me preemptively dislike cyclists. At least the ones that wear helmets and gimp suit. If you cycle in human clothes then you're fine in my book.

pretty sure that's been proven to fuck your eyes up even worse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Bates_(physician)

>William Horatio Bates (December 23, 1860 – July 10, 1931) was an American physician who practiced ophthalmology and developed what became known as the Bates Method for better eyesight,[1] an educational method intended to improve vision by undoing a supposed habitual strain to see. The efficacy of the method is questionable, and his theory that the eye does not focus by changing the power of the lens, but rather by elongating the eyeball, through use of the extraocular oblique muscles, was contradicted by mainstream ophthalmology and optometry of his day and still is today.[2][3]

tldr eyes don't work like that

They make a girl looks cuter.

Show of hands: who would want to pierce Nenecchi's heavens with their drill?

*raises paw*

>Staring at the sun? Oh god yes. Just a few seconds can blind you for life.
I wanted to test this hypothesis while I was young.

Big mistake.

Driving a car for more than 5 minutes will make you hate cyclists, motored or otherwise.

I want Umiko to delete my virginity.

i want umiko to delete my breathing capabilities with her thighs

i want umiko to delete by sense of smell with her farts

>farting
>the new games
Holy shit would they be embarrassed if they did that in front of someone.If there's bullying ammunition, then that's it.

Cute girls don't fart, user.

Yes they do, especially Aoba,

She's great when she's being weird, all her crazy bitch roles and that girl from Rewrite are nice.

What do YOU do with all those screencaps you take?

Post them on Cred Forums?
Does this mean there's a cute hag on Cred Forums right now? Hazuki, you might be old but you're cute!

ahagon plz go

control yourself umiko

Does anyone remember a pic featuring a lot of the cast in animal sleeping bags like Aoba's bear sleeping bag? I searched and nearly lost my mind (pic related) trying to find it. I remember Hifumi's sleeping bag was a hedgehog...

Does anyone have that saved and could post it? Please and thank you.

I'm going to NTR Hifumi by making Soujirou mine!

That was it, thanks!

>tfw multi-axis astigmatism
Just fuck my shit up famalampai, glasses can't even correct this 100%.

Is it just me, or is Nenecchi is based on "that guy" type of friend that we all had in high school? The guy who completely lacks in social tact, talks shit about things you tell him you're interested in, and follow you around to events and generally make an ass out of himself?

That sounds awful.

Why, yes, we get those in SoL anime, too.
And Nenecchi is a "little girl" version.

No. I actually want to fuck Nenecchi.

Are you saying that Nenecchi is an euphoric neckbeard?

Even neckbreads are cute girls on the inside.

It was particularly fun when I was doing some technical drawings and couldn't tell which line is real.
Except in my case it's in 2 different directions, that are also different for each eye.

I suppose that I have y-axis/vertical astigmatism? Very little, though, lucky me.

keking at these fags who need glasses

Who 20/20 here?

I want Aoba to make fun of me for being nearsighted.

>I can't wear glasses for that megane appeal

We can wear contacts if we dont like that aesthetic

I don't wear glasses but I'm worried I might be nearsighted since sometimes when I'm driving I have trouble reading speed signs until they're only like 15m away.

Really makes you think.

contacts also cost more, and some of us are poorfags

Not really. It's widely known that games "journalists" are racist against the Japanese and any companies not big enough to buy good scores.

They probably got too shocked when they found out all female characters have visible panties so they clipped off part of the final score at the last minute.

Tomorrow is the last day I have anything to live for.

What, you're not going to watch Season 2?

The more you hope the more it hurts user. Just let it go.

I'm still holding out on my Shin Mazinger sequel. We'll get that + New Game 2. I believe!

Kou is my girlfriend!

Fuck off NTRfag

Hey user, 10 hours and 3 minutes until last episode

>not neet
>won't be able to watch until ~30 hours from now
>nobody will be talking anymore by then

Just kill yourself with the rest of us in 11 hours.

>killing yourself every season over x show

S T O P

pfft

>show ends in less than 24 hours

and we'll just forget it, right?

Everything gets forgotten eventually. Especially us.

let us savor these last moments while we can

Even if I forget New Game, the experience gained from jerking off to Aobutt or Hajime's armpits will never leave me.

tfw Eagle Jump is real.

MASAKA

Say one of these cute shows from recent times that was completely forgotten by everyone.
Sansha Sanyou doesn't count.

Next season doesn't really have any huge standout shows for me at least.

Wakaba Girl.

What, you mean there are people here who forgot Wakaba? I'll need some time alone with them.

Haifuri, dagashi kashi, and an-happy

I'm graduating high school in two years, can I apply there?

Haifuri isn't forgotten and will probably get an S2.

Are you a cute lesbian who's butt smells nice?

I'm one out of three. S-so there's a chance, right?

Locodol
Not that recent but still

I still remember Locodol.

Uo Uo

how can anyone forget PING PONG

So if the Nyugamu's gained some weight, would anyone be upset?

Dagashi is only forgotten by everyone's minds, not their dicks.

Hajime's armpits excite me more than most armpits.

A softer Kou?

UOGOKORO.....KUN!

>Become a NEET that spends the time broswing the net but no worries because perfect eyesight
>Stop being a NEET years later
>Suddenly have to use glasses
I doubt your research.

>shingamu
>butt smelling nice
As the core audience of this show, I refuse to believe of accept this. No one can be a member of Eagle Jump without a butthole that would make me gag with its stank if I ate it out.

>busty christmas cake lesbian in one piece swimsuit
I don't have an ahegao pic to post but pretend I did.

>degenerates that want to fuck someone with the literal mental capabilities of a child.

And here I thought we'd all be virgins forever. Hear that guys? We're in luck!

You can't expect me to believe that Hajime's butt doesn't smell like condensed heaven.

>not making a gif where her head slowly rises or appears after blinking lights

It probably smells like deep heat aka awful

Does she say zoi in deserted offices in the middle of the night?

>spooky zoi noises in dark office

>Let's give Umiko straight Meth and see if she notices

How am I going to live without Umiko in it anymore? She's way too beautiful, I won't be able to survive.

2d and 3d are coming closer and closer. The utopia is here soon.

More like it's cheaper to slap a real life photo in the background with a filter than draw actual background. What was a joke in Gundoh, now a reality.

Please stop crushing my dreams

The Bioware method.

Is this ass sniffing a pee drinking guy the same person in every thread?

I talk about both a lot but I've seen others bring it up often too.

I just started to watch the show last week, so I wasn't even here before, but I bring it up a lot, too.

I want to make out with Hajime's butthole, I wouldn't mind if she peed while doing it.

I want to french kiss her butthole after Aoba peed into it.

That sounds good too.

I can't wait until the episode airs and these threads are kill.

I feel like Hajime's butthole, pee and sweat would be the tastiest.

we gunna have 1 more season watch

I want to give Aoba a great big hug and never let go until we both die of starvation.

I want to kiss Aoba goodnight before bed every night while we cuddle and fall to sleep in each other's arms.

Seriously, why did Nenecchi never get fired? I can only think of two reasons:

>Umiko didn't want to upset Aoba, who's actually a hard-working respectable employee
>Umiko wanted to get Nene into her bedroom

Nenecchi is surprisingly extremely competent. Shealso happens to be a little semen demon and Umigon couldn't resist her charms.

underrated post

No, I want to do the same and I'm probably not that guy.

In particular I want to fuck Aoba in the ass and have her take a shit on my chest afterwards, mixed with my cum.

Hifumi fucking a crowd of faceless girls when?

I'm not quoting all the images, but fucking hell this artist needs to learn to draw a better crotch region. They are all fucking boring except for Umigon's.

she's an otaku dweeb-shit so she was good at finding bugs

she's the only real potential-whore in this anime, huh?

I will flank Aoba.

>Aoba will never put her toes into my mouth
>Hifumi will never take a liquid diarrhea shit on Aoba's leg that runs down directly into my mouth
;_;

Please take it to /d/ user, that's just disgusting.

>Show makes it look like Japs work too hard
>It's a holiday in Japan today
>I was the first one in the lab this morning and only 3 other people showed up at all
>All my other friends were off
>Leave early because apparently we don't work that hard
>Buy some manga and games on the way home
I worked more in America, don't let the Japs fool you into thinking they work hard. They just spend a decent amount of time at work not actually working. One coworker spent most of her morning reading Pokemon Go guides and looking at pictures of cute kittens.

No one really works who has an office job.

When I worked an office job, it was usually just as good to make it look like you're working as opposed to actually working.

I imagine the girls would pin her down and take turns sticking fingers into her.

Work is a careful balance of actually working and looking like you're working so you don't get overloaded.

Yeah after like a month of my office job, it became clear how much work is the minimum to do in order to balance pretending to work and actually working.

I'm glad to know there are others out there. I'm thinking about getting surgery. You?

Not him but thinking about that as well. Although I heard about that nighttime contacts, I don't know if they work though.

Is this show good or is it just pedobait?

>show about adult women working
>pedobait

No. Go away.

I want to date Aoba and make people think I'm a pedo!

>ぞい

Explain this

You should end yourself when you've seen the episode.

I specified that I work in a lab. I know office jobs are jokes.

cant wait for this shit to die like umaru

why can u see their eyebrows through their hair?

Kill yourself, seriously.

Dogakobo anime are usually like that.

Fun while it aired, quickly forgotten soon after.

Except for some that managed to gather the most cancerous fanbase.

They used to say you would destroy your eyesight reading in dim light.

Then eventually through continuous research and study it was proven that reading in dim light doesn't do shit to your eyesight.

>Today is the last episode
Uh, time to prepare the rope to hang myself, I suppose.

What's the point of lingering on to it though, We all enjoyed it, Let's move onto Fall season.

>Look at Dogakobo next anime.
>Adaptation of a browser game.
No thanks.

This

Eyesight is pretty much about your genes, just like baldness. Some people start wearing glasses as early as age 6 while some others never do, except for presbyopia

Annon pls

What do all those scenes about the girls undressing have to do about working?

Like Ahagon said,she does good job but her attitude is shit

Nothing. It's not a show about working, it's a show about relationships between girls.

There's only two Doga shows next season

>Sharo
>worst anything

Nice bait senpai.

>filename
Delete yourself.

>various_amounts_of_cockgoeswhere.png

>quickly forgotten soon after
Just like Yuru Yuri and its "MC"!

>no boys
>relationships between girls

Bless

There's a pretty big quality gap between the three original girls and your effort.

>you will never hit a lick with Umiko
why even live?

>letting anything sharp anywhere near your eye
>all those possible complications
Also no money. And I wouldn't want to spend that much money only to find out 5 years later that it's happening again.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29497652

ポッープップッコーンコーン(0゚・∀・)

Two from the same anime so they have similar color palettes and look like they fit together. Next up is obviously of different quality as well but the major color is similar enough to feel samey. Lastly, worst girl just doesn't have yellow enough hair and the colors in New Game! just aren't as saturated.

It's a chop n shop; don't need effort for that.

No, the issue is with the cropping of Nene. It's shit.

christ user

Only one of them is cropped decently.

This is still really bad, honestly.

What would sex between Aoba and Hifumi be like?

I episode left to fix her, but how

>167cm
Holy shit are women in japan all that tall?

I'm not going in and fixing them pixels if that's what you're waiting for

No one cares what you're going to do.

Soft and caring, with Aoba taking charge but understanding that Hifumi is a shy girl who just wants to feel loved by someone else. The mix of her nice scent and smooth skin would have Aoba feeling like she was in heaven as their bare stomachs rubbed against each other while their soft smooth lips locked together. It would be beautiful.

>soft and caring

Already wrong.

Aoba likes it rough.

B-but I still have 15 minutes to kill...

>two from the same anim
Not really no.

You could get rid of most, if not all, of the white pixels on the edges in GIMP by selecting the transparent pixels, growing selection by 1, and running color to alpha with the default white target color.

But I do.

5 minutes until it all comes tumbling down.

SECOND SEASON WHERE

Hifumi is waiting for you.

In hell.

My sex slave, Hifumi, is so cute.

They have eyes!

>last meguri megutte

>nene already ruining the last episode

That's a myth from CRT age.

CRT's destroyed eyesight if you didn't wear glasses.

Because they accelerated dust particles.

>they accelerated dust particles
What?

>fags already ruining the thread

It all returns to nothing

Why are there two boys in the middle, this was supposed to be a yuri show. DROPPED

I thought the androgynous one on the right with no female secondary sex characteristics was a boy, too. A boy in a skirt and tights

We need more shows about boys in skirts and tights

Hi guys! Haven't try New Game yet. Wonna know how it is in aspect of yuri. Does girlish friendships that sweet? How many girl's couples there? Does it interesting to watch the development of romance between them? How about plot? Does it suck that much as in Sakura Trick, for example, or it's decent enough? Tell me more, plz.

2nd season confirmed

Ah yes friend Ivan. There in New Game! is of the yuri as is of the life. Slices of in fact the living at workplace adults with subext of the gay spades whilst lacks of the coupling. Romance is not as so with much though is rather than teasing such that is. Sweet is the nectar of girlish friendships though unsampled from source by character. Sakura Trick not so as Yuru Yuri comparison thus. The aspect of yuri is Tower.

God I want to see her dyke out with Shizuku.

>サインください!

Magnetism.

Time to kill myself

Who is this cutie?

Please god just don't let this end

there is only one option now

Ko-chan gets my soul pumping.

There'll be a season 2, right? I don't know if I can continue on without this tomboy in my life.

How to get Aoba back to work next week?

How did you learn I'm from Russia, lol? Is my english that bad?

FUCK YEAH. One of my favorite scenes

How was it?
About to leave lecture and need to properly ready myself if things get sad.

How do we tell her to ditch the tails?
She looks soo much better without them.

Da

I hate myself at such moments.

My family probably just heard me laugh like a fucking retard

There's probably gonna be a s2. With how popular the show is, and the manga continuing, I don't see why not.
We'll just have to wait and see
R-right?

GRAB YOUR GLOCKS WHEN YOU SEE UMIKO
CALL THE COPS WHEN YOU SEE UMIKO

>says M16
>it's clearly an M4
/k/ is gonna be mad

They are going to be mad anyways because it WAS an M16 in the manga. The dialogue is correct, the key animator got it wrong.

It's less funny when she's not being dwarfed by a bigger rifle too.

/u/ said that this is not them in this cameo but /y/.
Is the Fairy Story franchise a /u/ or /y/ franchise?

can't even have one episode without nenecchi ruining it where did it all go so wrong...

Hope they fix this in the BD release?

And no one will care about /k/. Business as usual.

When >>>r9k

i will miss aobutt yun and nene

Why is Nenecchi so shit? She ruined the entire episode

[HorribleSubs] New Game! - 12 [720p].mkv

>image
Ha ha ha that's a good joke user.

It's a /d/ franchise

>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-19/new-game-tv-anime-gets-2nd-season/.106576

>by Studio Millepensee
JUST

The absolute sweatiest new game butt.

It's okay, Aoba murders her so she can't ruin Season 2.

>game devs not being to get the special edition stuff and have to buy it themselves

What the fuck is wrong with Japanese businesses/

She's supposed to be tomboyish and therefore tall too.

Oh no. I can tell I'm going to like this a lot. My CGDCT processor's implemented prefetching!

>PZ3

Maybe it they dropped last-gen support they could have saved enough money to give game devs their rightful extra stuff.

I'm glad they used the nurse design for the cameraman and police officer in the anime as well.

Konami outsourced PES2016 european customer service to the company I worked for in japan.

When we asked for a copy to familiarize with the game, their response was

>buy it yourself kek

>your brain has to constantly adjust
that's not how focus works
so, was he the token physical disabled and you were the mental?

Did you answer every call with "Dunno, I haven't played it"?

>queuing up to buy the shitty overpriced collectors edition

Lol nerds

Is this real?

>creating multiple limited editions for different stores

Why does New Game advocate such evil practices?

And Hajime and Nenecchi are bad girls. What should their punishment be?

I was waiting for this.
What is this creature?

I don't know why but Aobutt makes me the hardest. It's like my dick knows she's the only one who shouldn't be sexualized in this show.

Sophia-chan dies. Fucking DROPPED.

>sees your requiem shoot

>we need some code for poster
>uhh goggle "programming template"
>"main()" sounds smart let's add that

Shhhh user, no talk, only dreams now

All New Game buts should be sexualized, especially Aoba's. Wearing that outfit is just asking for it.

waiting for doki

OVA fucking when

Is Hajime going to steal Nenecchi from Aoba?

All NG! are for sexualizing.

>Is Hajime going to steal Nenecchi from Umiko?
ftfy

will we get s2

What are those hearts implying?

Why is Nenecchi so ecchi?

Yes. I am Dogakobo.

>can't draw
>not smart
>not creative
>last episode

Only one thing to do.

Wait for the ova and fall shows to start.

Even the background characters know how bad of a girl Nenecchi is.

is there a backshot

Incoming painful rape and suffering.

Come on, Rin.

oh my god

Yes.

Nenecchi pleases brown okinawans for employment.

I'm amazed that they used a picture of an actual AK-47 here, instead of an AKM or a Type 56. That's better than most game developers.

>she sees your _____ on tv

Only if I get dubs

I don't want this to end, please anons do something! My cat died last friday and I can't handle more sadness

Exploitable.
Would need After Effects or something though.

Go read the manga.

Mayonegg, Sakura-san

Looks like no S2 than, I'll alert the Japanese.

Why does that girl in the back have face?

At least I found a place where it's being translated unlike the other show I didn't want to end last season

I want a doujin or a picture of her where she is molested by faceless women on a train.

We should ask Mao for season 2

NO HOPE

For me to sit on.

trips confirm s2?

I want to pick up these drunk girls off the street for casual unprotected sex!

Watched it, now I shall proceed to terminate my life.

I want to force Kou-chan to wear cute clothes just for me!

>says M16
>it's clearly an M4
Actually it's an N16

I tried to fix your mess slightly

Kill yourselves. Nenecchi saved the whole season.

It just occurred me, but I want to see Kou wearing diapers.

Ram>Rem

>FS2 was bought up
OH SHIT

My favourite lesbians

What is Ram doing here?

>Now Loading starts playing
AOTS

>no pubic hair
I demand a refund.

The anime is qt and all but is the lore as deep as Unhappy lore was?

>One person in the art department quit, another was forced to replace it and then refused to keep going
That explain why FS2 was a half-assed shit

Is this day one DLC for FS2?

I wonder why they picked a WA 2000.

>2016
>the game is for the PZ3
Wtf are they thinking? It won't sell shit

SAKURA-SAN

see

>refused to keep going
?

I'd 101% all stars 1cc that game, if you know what I mean.

>anime ends
>lewds out on full force

This is my new girlfriend, Kou-chan.

My wife Aoba is so cute

Seriously, they are heavily implying this. But I guess it's just to generate some drama since we all know it's Aoba + Hifumi.

You've already got a girlfriend, Aoba.

This girl wants your autograph. Would you give her it?

I already miss it.

Aoba needs to lay all of them to get their support and become the next director.

I like Nenecchi

t. pudding thief

私たち結婚します!

I would give her my semen

We all do.

Kou-chan is so cool.

Just wait until next Monday, when you wake up ready for a new episode and the sad reality finally sinks in.

You're fast.

Ka-Kou ii

>tfw no more nicely animated lewd scenes

Feels so fucking bad

Did we ever get a webm of this?

What is dogakobo doing next season? I'm sure they'll continue to deliver cutelewd as they always have

>I'm sure they'll continue to deliver cutelewd
They will
Hope you like dudes.

Gay swords

They were doing Gabriel Dropout I think?

fujo show about swords

No, thats 2017. Fujoshit first.

My wife Aoba is so cute

Stop posting on Cred Forums in the middle of the night, Hifumi. You have work tomorrow.