Magi 321

Sinbad is ascending to godhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The name of the chapter is "Sinbad Smile".

Ugo about to be BTFO.

The summary

Chapter is titled “Sinbad’s Smile”, and begins in the vault where the MV are stored. Arba states that she is about to begin, and if this is alright - because they are about to break into the palace, and if she fails, he will die. He says is ok, and she further elaborates that he will need to use his MV (stating that his physical body cannot come? Something to that effect).

He agrees again, and Arba wonders how can he be so calm? Sinbad himself is having similar thoughts. He might die now, but his head is so clear… how can it be?

Arba states everything she has done has been for this moment, and begins her spell.
Sinbad looks on, asking himself why he wanted to go to the SP (Sacred Palace). “If I go to the SP, the world can be saved!”, and with that he lost sight of his surroundings - what a ridiculous thing, for such a man to be a vessel of God. Yes, he really thought that he was the vessel of God, of the saviour… . Why do people continue fighting if they hate it? There should be a special vessel that would break the chains of all this, and that vessel was him… or so he thought. In reality, such a person might not exist.

Though he does not want to admit it, Aladdin, Alibaba-kun, Prince Hakuryuu, Princess Kougyoku… they might not be different from him. Even if war does not disappear, people will keep living on, and the world will continue.

Then why go to the SP?!! Risking his life, and everything he has build with his comrades? Why is he fighting to do this that no one wants?!! He grabs his MV, and as Arba gives him a desperate look, a pillar of light raises from her staff, piercing the roof and the skies. Al-Thamen has been summoned, and the dolls are breaking. Sinbad says, probably as a conclusion to his monologue, that he is desperate - “just a greedy, simple human”.

The scene changes to Sinbad meeting Ugo, with him exclaiming that he “cannot do that”, but Sinbad replies that he can, that somehow, if it’s him (Sinbad), it will go well.

More furry Sinbad.

Why didn't Sinbad do this from the start? Didn't he need Aladdin to get to the SP?

He and Arba could die. SW was a secure way to enter.

Still sounds like a cop out to me.

How many DE's has Sinbad shown now?

Like 4? Dragon bird bat cat

There's Baal, Valefor, Focalor, Zepar and the new one he just showed this chapter. That's 5 out of 7. Just 2 more to go.

Finally things are getting interesting once again. Last couple of months chapters were really uninteresting.

Chapters about Sinbad are always dead. I guess people liking him was just a meme after all.

>Ugo
BEST BOY
E
S
T
H
E
A
D

Solomon agrees. I don't like Solomon and hate his appearance that Aladdin decided to inherit but still, Solomon agrees.

Who else was he gonna look like?

Can we get back to Baba now? I'm tired of Sinbad.

Fuck off Morg and Hak. Give time for baba to get to judal then we can go back to them

His mother's boyfriend

Ugo looks so much like Alibaba

>Sinbad's fucking copy-paste smile
Every time

Don't envy his pearl white teeth

I was thinking this. I've seen theories float about that Alibaba is Ugo's reincarnation.

Will they remain friends now that Hakuryuu is no longer an edgelord?

C'mon Sinbad, you have your own mango.

God should have all manga

Too cruel

>all this time they NOW decided there was a 2nd choice to what Sinbad could do to get access to SP

Urgh whatever i guess.

>manga is ending in a few months and being surprised you're seeing more scenes of the final antagonist

70% of the magi fanbase here only gives a fuck about their shipping shit.

It's a common thing in most other shounen on this board

The author loves making Hakuryuu suffer after all.

the only wrong thing about this picture is Baba carrying Morgiana.

Alibaba has become an Alpha and has passed the suffering torch onto Hakuryuu.

>Cruel
>Implying Haku/Judar isn't the best ship.
user, please.

Meh, Judar is genuinely nice to him, more than Hakuryuu deserves anyway. I still don't get why he's so easily forgiven.

The fuck, I never noticed that. Is he seriously getting an homo ending?

>I still don't get why he's so easily forgiven.
I'm still pissed off about that to this day.

>I still don't get why he's so easily forgiven.

He's done more good than bad and there's nothing wrong with killing baba in a death match and be thankful he didn't even really kill him just threw his soul to some random place.

>It's a Sinbad fucks everything up chapter

I can't wait for his inevitable suffering in future chapters when he realizes that he had everything a man can possibly need to live a happy, fulfilling life but he ruined it all by being a greedy, spoiled bitch.

Judar when

Who will deal the final blow to him?

>be sinbad
>make a perfect world
>little shits fuck it up
>magi's don't know how to fix the world
>you decide to take it upon yourself to since no one in the verse is even trying or come up with a plan

>is seen as the bad guy

Now who can stop Sinbad/David at this point?

Himself, he'll go full Dragon's Dogma's Arisen and commit sudoku when realizes that becoming God means no interacting with the real world anymore.

>Be Sinbad
>Make a world entirely in your vision and yours alone
>Little shits have the NERVE to not agree with you on something
>Throw a hissyfit and decide to become God because you're that insecure

Fuck Sin. I'd much rather follow Alibaba.

>Mfw Judal is actually the only one who CAN'T forgive Hakuryuu for abdicating the throne and going back with the good guys.

Sinbad no bouken ost when?

I dropped this during the Harry Potter slave ethics arc but kind of want to pick it up again

Do they ever go back to exploring dungeons?

Nope go away.

Are we seriously going to pretend his vision of the world wasn't happily accepted by the majority of the world as compared to how it was before?

Fuck baba for helping a terrorist country and not letting them rot in their own awful deeds.

Being Sinbad is suffering.

He is just trying to make a perfect world but people keep getting in his way.

Aladdin and his little bitch Alibaba could stop Sinbad, but no one can stop based David.

Why are there feet near his neck?

Man, I don't want Sinbad to be the final antagonist. Ja'far is falling with him for sure.

His vision of "captitalism™" ignored the suffering of people at the bottom whom are paradoxically supporting it.

No more dungeons. If you want dungeon go read the Sinbad spinoff manga.

Pick it back up if you like the sound of revolt, world summit, trading economics.

Are we seriously going to pretend that Sinbad isn't a power-hungry retard whose sheer arrogance is going to fuck the world over horribly?

>spoonfeeding
Fuck off

How the fuck is that spoonfeeding?

at least he acknowledges he's a greedy prick, the only problem is despite good intentions he tends to fuck it up. In this case I can easily see the ending as a disbalance of Rukh due to his ascension.

Best boy about to blow god the fuck out

kek that arba face. I really hope she survives

He's going to get outkeikaku'd by David and Arba and destroy the world.

thats a big fucken sword

>being this retarded
wew

It will be hilarious, I'll love every second of it and savor every tear.

I know it won't happen but I really hope Sinbad dies at the end of Magi.

Such a garbage character.

This x1000.

So just how powerful is David, i mean he literally saw all of this happen years ago right?

Ja'far vs Sinbad when?

>Sinbad isn't a power-hungry retard whose sheer arrogance is going to fuck the world over horribly?
He isn't. He is just a honest man who want the best for humanity.
He certainly isn't no little faggot who helps a terrorist to country to rebuild their military power, giving them the chance to dominate the world again, or saves war criminals from their sentence.

He is basically an omniscience and omnipotent universal god. "Powerful" is a meaningless word to him.

He probably will, regretting his decisions and thinking about how he wanted to go on a adventure with his friends again.

>He isn't.
This is what delusional Sinbadfags actually believe.

>the people at the bottom

Please, sinbads world allows anyone to comepte equally and allows small time nations to save money on unnecessary costs anymore. Keep being delusional and thinking only he benefits at the top.

Hasn't happened yet and if he truly was power hungry why didn't he kidnap Aladdin and morg when they were BTFO a year ago and then force him to give access to SP and become god? The guy is pretty chill compared to actual power hungry guys.

We'll know how strong he is after he possesses Sin Bad.

We don't. We didn't even see him in action.

>there are people who genuinely believe Sinbad is a terribly written character because of personal feelings

All we really know is that he's predicted everything. Is he really the good guy?

>There are people who are so insecure about others not liking their favourite character they have to post a smug anime girl to mask how butthurt they are

>Is he really the good guy?
Didn't you read the extra chapter where David said about his belief and motivation? All he wants is the creation of an utopia for people, he's made it his mission for life.

He literally spread false rumours about his competition because he saw them as a threat to his business. Any rhetoric someone like that preaches about a fair distribution of money for those who make the effort to earn it is a complete lie and a platitude. You might not want to admit it because you're a fan, but the fact is that Sinbad is a hypocritical piece of shit.

>He literally spread false rumours about his competition because he saw them as a threat to his business.

More like a threat to the world, he was trying to revive Kou back in to power.

Regardless of this baba's goods are still flourishing which proves the system is fine.

And this doesn't change the fact that many nations who aren't heavily funded benefits from this system so you are just sounding butthurt and bringing personal matters in to this.

>trying to backpedal this to a matter of liking and disliking when you flat out said a characters garbage most likely because of some personal shit and no actual reason to why he's badly written

>More like a threat to the world, he was trying to revive Kou back in to power.
Except Kou is now under a completely different regime than the one whose goal was conquest, so that excuse doesn't fly. We know that Kou had no interest in re-arming itself militarily and it genuinely just wanted to created profitable business. Sinbad went back on his agreement with Alibaba and used a despicable tactic to try and stop potential competition, he didn't give a flying fuck about the world, his motivation for doing that was entirely based around greed and money. Stop making excuses for Sinbad being a scumbag.

What happened to nuclear disarmament you fucker?

>He thinks I'm the one who called Sinbad a garbage character
>Implying I'm not just calling you out for being so insecure and easily triggered and butthurt about someone saying a mean thing about a character you like

Are we going to pretend that the world at large knew he planned to ascend to godhood and created a lot of rules and conventions to facilitate that? Sure world peace was partially achieved, but it all had the dual purpose of getting him to this point.

He's a special snowflake, user. He should be allowed to break the rules that he himself made.

>Except Kou is now under a completely different regime than the one whose goal was conquest, so that excuse doesn't fly.

It does when Baba goes and brings a prince who was fully invloved in the war back to the nation when he was supposed to be exiled and then says he wants teleporting systems from Kou sold everywhere suddenly. Of course he wasn't just gonna let such a thing slide.

>he doesn't give a flying fuck about the world

Oh boy so you are now a speed reader to? He even states last chapter or the 1 before about how the world is going doom and gloom again ever since baba came back and did his shit.

>FT
Fuck off faggot

I, frankly, do not know why many people consider the Magi a bad shonen manga. It's amazing, in my opinion. I believe that no other shonen has ever created so many insights. Magi speaks of things that no other battle shonen has ever bothered to treat. I am really happy that there is this manga, I hope many will take inspiration from this manga in the future.

>It does when Baba goes and brings a prince who was fully invloved in the war back to the nation when he was supposed to be exiled and then says he wants teleporting systems from Kou sold everywhere suddenly
What difference does that make? Koumei is ultimately a subordinate, and Alibaba brought him back because he knew how good a strategist he was. It had literally nothing to do with military rearmament at all. Kougyoku is the one Koumei answers to now, not Kouen. And those teleportation systems were negotiated in trade deals between Kou and other countries so that they could use them for things like trade and commerce. Sinbad knew that, and manipulated the emotions of his own people just so he didn't have to deal with any decent competition. So try again.

>Oh boy so you are now a speed reader to? He even states last chapter or the 1 before about how the world is going doom and gloom again ever since baba came back and did his shit.
1. Your reading comprehension is shit. I was clearly talking about in relation to his reasons for spreading the rumours about Kou. They were entirely monetarily motivated and had no relevance to the well-being of the world whatsoever
2. When Sinbad was talking about Alibaba, he was talking about his own plans, not the state of the world itself. Alibaba coming back hasn't had any negative affect on the world, just his own vision of it.

>why many people consider the Magi a bad shonen manga
Vocal minority of shitposters

>What difference does that make?
Well duh, he's man who was out there supporting the conquest so letting him just come back is not something you can just leg go. He's exiled for a reason.

Stop thinking as the reader and think from a characters view you retard, hate when people do this shit. If a guy who's supposed to be exiled for justified reasons suddenly comes back to the same nation and they bring up teleportation magic which is something the old kou most likely was planning to use in their previous conquest you wouldn't let that slide willingly.

Sinbad doesn't want anything potentially dangerous from such a nation spreading about in the market because it could clearly lead to invasions and wars which he ends up seeing a world back to wars with his foresight hence why he's bitching.

He literally says the world has been diverging clearly because of baba's appearance and then specifically last chapter he says he had the world at peace with his own plans right until baba showed up and eveything is going down the drain.

>Sinbad doesn't want anything potentially dangerous from such a nation spreading about in the market because it could clearly lead to invasions and wars
We already know this wasn't his real reason user. He did it to try and shut down Alibaba and preserve his own monopoly on transportation. Sinbad had already castrated Kou and he knows it.

Again, that doesn't make a blind bit of difference when Sinbad outright agreed with Alibaba that Koumei is an asset of Kou, and it's therefore permissible to use him as a resource in stimulating Kou's economy. His prior exile happened while he was under the regime that came before the regime that came before the current one. What's more, they also agreed that Koumei would return to Kou as a criminal, not as an officer. You seriously need to re-read the chapters. And you accuse me of speedreading?

Who else's view am I supposed to look at this from? The public who have no idea what's going on behind the scenes? Sinbad whose views are so clearly skewed and border on the delusional? No. That's retarded, and you're retarded for even suggesting that. The only way you can perceive this story in as objective a manner as you can is as a reader. Maybe you view this story from Sinbad's perspective, which is why you're so vehement in defending him being a piece of shit, but that's on you, not me.

Again, re-read the chapters. His reasons for preventing Kou from being able to fully negotiate their deals for the teleportation circles with other countries was because he didn't want his own business to be hurt. He says as much to Ja'far. He never said a thing about preventing invasions and wars. You're just making shit up so it's more convenient for your argument.

Again, this has more to do with you seeing the story in Sinbad's eyes and not your own. That, and you're failing to grasp what is literally told to you upfront. Sinbad never said the WORLD was getting worse because of Alibaba. He said that his grasp on the world's destiny was slipping, that's it. Aside from that, what wars have broken out because of Alibaba? None. The world is still peaceful with his presence in it. It's like you worship Sinbad and take his word as absolute gospel. Well, guess what? It isn't. I don't give a shit if he's your favourite character, he can be wrong, and he's wrong right now.

I want to see these two finally interact with each other.

Guys, do not you find it strange that Alibaba is the only one not having yet met Arba?

Why is Arba into incest?

I'd be into incest if I were Arba's kid.

I don't think so. But then again, the timing of things can be seen as suspect on certain occasions. For example, when Baba is talking to Sinbad in his office, and the minute he leaves Arba walks in. That happened a few times, if I remember. It could just be coincidence, or maybe Ohtaka is deliberately keeping them apart for whatever reason.

What will happen in your opinion? There will still be battles between people with their Djinn? Maybe this is the first shonen where everything ends without a fight?

Shaman King 2.0

Do you have any ideas yourself?

Perfect answer.

>Shit

>people shitting on Sinbad for being greedy and pursuing his own dream

But this is what Aladdin wants, right? Everyone has their own desires/dream and they all try to make their dream come true. Whether it's by force of arms or discourse - when everyone's dreams come together and clash together, we get what Aladdin wants.

Just like how Kou wanted to conquer the world by crushing the opposition until everything is uniform, Sinbad wants to ensure his vision happens too. It was fine when Sinbad stopped Kou and it's going to be fine when others try to stop Sinbad. In other words, it's all good. This is the gray morality Ohtaka wants.

Its either that or ultra last minute power up to defeat God and Alibaba making world peace forever with the power of friendship.

The only problem is that Kou keeps getting portrayed like dindus and Sinbad as a evil bastard for using a young woman to stop a war.

I want to cuddle with Alibaba.

Yeah Ohtaka overdid it in that aspect. Kou's war killing people gets watered down but Sinbad using mind control so that the war ends without anyone dying gets more demonized. I guess that's the difference between faceless masses and Kougyoku. No one cares about the faceless masses but when a cute girl cries, you're a demon.

Ohtaka also abuses the dark tones and sinister smiles when it's Sinbad in an attempt to make him gray. One of the downsides of the manga.

Mogamett still best character and best example of gray morality. Ohtaka's attempts at Kou and Sinbad being gray is just off.

Agreed.

With Mogamett. it was really balanced. The contrast between him being an awesome grandfatherly mentor when dealing with other magicians and his complete disregard for humans was great.

I hope we get to see Baba and the crew next week. I like Sinbad but it's already been a couple of chapters just for him.

Think they'll continue showing Sinbad's attempt at godhood first but leave the result ambiguous. Then they'll show Alibaba and company being happy for a few chapters.

Then when everything's happy and Alibaba's about to get married, that's when the reveal happens that Sinbad actually succeeded and shit goes down.

If Ohtaka sent Alibaba in another dimension for 100 years there has to be a purpose. Why? Alibaba is perhaps aware of something that nobody knows? There must be a reason.

To give him cool slow-mo perception powers.

That's probably the case, actually, but one can hope.

Kinda cruel if Ohtaka lets them crash BabaMorg's wedding. Which is exactly why it's probably going to happen.

The dragon saw in Alibaba something different. No power, but wisdom and knowledge.

>wedding goes without a hitch
>Alibaba and Morgiana retreat to the bedroom
>Alibaba thinks it's finally time
>He is about to come in
>World ends

>Sinbad can now do the mind control bullshit at will
>takes over Morgiana just as Alibaba's about to cum

The suffering will never end.

Hao's mom bitch slapping him was worth the terrible boss rush and anticlimax.

hahahahaha holy shit

>about to get his dick wet
>world gets rewritten because of Sinbad
>suddenly Alibaba is alone in bed
>Alibaba with his super special senses is able to detect that things have changed and realizes he lost his chance

Isn't Hakuryuu all around more unlucky than Baba? Baba suffered but even if his wedding crashes, he still has all the time after when it's all over to ravage his new wife and have babies and whatnot.

What if the world gets rewritten and he's no longer married?

I kinda doubt Ohtaka would do that, to be honest. It's a funny thought but I don't see her regressing her pairing this late into the game.

Said something about how he reminded her of Solomon if I remember right.

Never. Ja'far is loyal as fuck.

That, and Sinbad would wipe the floor with him.

He's basically condemned to end up with Judal, I can't see a destiny worse than that.

How are her legs so perfect?

>Implying Judar doesn't have the best midriff in the series
Cuckuryuu could do worse.

>there is people that thinks that sinbad friends are gonna side with aladdin and alibaba

The only downside is not being able to have kids with him but other than that Judar isn't really a bad catch.

He also tries really hard to be loved back. Judal is the type of guy that is a dick to everyone but the person he likes.

I hope we get more Baba/Judar omakes. They were awesome.

>not being able to have kids with him
I consider that a plus.

I do too, we don't need mini edgelords running around. But I doubt Hakuryuu would see it that way.

All omake are great.

>Judar actually dresses like a slut because he's trying to seduce someone.

Incredible.

Judar is confirmed thirsty?

He'll probably be Baba and Morg's first kid's gofather.

It's surprising how much he cares about that kind of thing.

That would be really cute. Maybe it'd help him get over it.

>ending up with Judar
>worst ending

The fuck? It's the best catch he can have now. Judar is very royal to him. Of course there is the issue with Hakuryuu's white rukh and Judar's reaction but I am not sure if Ohtaka has the time to develop drama between them with less than 30 chapters to go.

And we have seen Hakuryuu care about him as well. So it's not one sided. Ohtaka won't make it homo ending of course but if she implies they both won't get a girl at the end and only have each other, that's as far as she can go.

This is Sinbad's last burst of power before he crash lands hard.

He should have secretly assassinated Alibaba when he had the chance.

>he does everything sinbad tells him
He should just confess already.

>assassinated Alibaba
Sinbad is not the kind of person you think he is.

I seriously hope we get to see Sinbad trolling him with these things in Sinbad no bouken

>less than 30 chapters to go

What, is this seriously ending so soon?

youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY

Mate, we passed the middle point of the last arc like 5 chapters ago. Magi is ending around May/June and with Ohtaka's week breaks it's no more than 30 chapters.

Sinbad is a confirmed edgelord, stop defending him.

>but if she implies they both won't get a girl at the end and only have each other
I mean, who could they get at this point other than some last minute introduced character? Morgiana is off limits, Kougyoku seems off limits now too, etc.

All they really do have is each other.

>edgelord
Is that suppose to be something bad?

Well, that's the thing with Ohtaka. I wouldn't be surprised if she introduced a new character in these last chapters and make Hakuryuu get with her in the future or imply it.

What Aladdin told him at the end of chapter 314, that he will find love one day and not be so sad, makes me think that Ohtaka could attempt it. I am sure Judar won't get with anyone but who knows.

>What Aladdin told him at the end of chapter 314

That part was followed by: But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if she introduced a new girl either.

Hakuryuu also said once he'd propose again to Morgiana and that didn't turn out too well but I guess we can figure out why.

I hope she doesn't do it but you're probably right.

I hope she doesn't, because while I want Hakuryuu to move on from Morgiana, giving him a new love interest so fast would seem kinda cheap. Of course if Ohtaka imples romance in the future between them that's another thing.

And Judar, if everything goes fine with him, will most likely be happy for Hakuryuu. I am pretty sure Ohtaka is going for a happy ending for the series and probably setting up pairings as your usual shounen. While none is surprised with Baba/Mor when it happened as they were with the implication of Aladdin/Kougyoku (let's not forget Sharrkan/Yamu and Kouen/Hakuei), Ohtaka doesn't hold back with romance in many cases.

Also, I remember in one of her recent backstages she said something like "Watch what Hakuryuu's fate will be from now on". She is going to wrap his arc as well and giving him a girl could be consider good after his one sided love as a chance for happiness in this matter.

Nah, I don't see it. It's way too late in the game for a brand spanking new character to be introduced at this point. I mean, has a Shounen ever introduced a new girl so close to the ending just to give a male character an endgame?

One of the things I hate about modern Shounen fanbases nowadays is that everybody is insanely obsessed with shipping. Everyone HAS to end up with someone. It's ridiculous. Why can't Hakuryuu just remain single?

Either that or just lump him with Judar. I'm not one of those Tumblrwhales who always cries for gay OTP's, but I guess those two hooking up would be kind of unique and interesting to see, especially considering the demographic.

I am not obsessed with pairings either. I mostly talk because of how Ohtaka has handle things so far with this matter aka romance. She made Olba/Toto out of nowhere and implied Aladdin/Kougyoku when none expected it. She hinted at Judar/Kougyoku before but it will probably go nowhere now.

I am not a fan with this "everyone has to end up with someone" but it's something shounen do, sadly.

And as much as I would like Hakuryuu/Judar because they have an interesting dynamic, a canon homo in a major shounen that involves one of the main characters it's out of question for now. Maybe in a few years, hopefully, but not now. Shounen authors are still not so daring. That's why I said if they remain single with no female interest implied it's the best it can happen to those who like the pairing.

>has a Shounen ever introduced a new girl so close to the ending just to give a male character an endgame?

I actually think Magi can get away with the "pairing people up" more than Naruto or Bleach ever could because of the setting they're in. You're kind of expected to marry and have children there, generally, so I won't find it weird if she ends it like that.

That being said, I agree that introducing shipping fodder for the heck of Hakuryuu getting married is ridiculous and would also prefer him to just stick with Judar. At least they have history together and that beats anything a last minute character can offer.

Hakuryuu X Arba is the way to go. Sin is not even fucking her.

>Sin is not even fucking her.
How are you so sure?

That wouldn't be bad, actually.

How the fuck is Arba back? I thought she didn't have anyone else to possess left

He wasnt dissapointed when seeing her like a little girl. Also i just feel it. Sin is too busy to fuck all the women who fall for him.

Doll like Ithnan

>Guys, do not you find it strange that Alibaba is the only one not having yet met Arba?

Alibaba evangelizes loli Arba ?

>He wasnt dissapointed when seeing her like a little girl.
There is nothing disappointing when an old hag turns into a cute loli.

>Sin is too busy to fuck all the women who fall for him.
This sounds entirely too Sinbad not to be true.

I bet he's a dl virgin.

That's going too far

He probably fucked the Princess before she was killed. After that, it was all work and no play.

Man I'm kinda surprised that people actually seems to like Judar. I thought I was the only one.

Id love Ohtaka if this was the case. Or at least showing them together at the end.

I love Morgiana very much!

The wild card is always a fun character.

he is just a bitch

so is sinbad gonna rewrite everything ever since baba came back?

I started appreciating him more after the spacebros arc.