>>147368620

End of extra chapter two.

Start of chapter six.

I was quite disappointed by this mango, their relationship felt pretty dumb and contrived. After the initial cuteness wore off it was obvious how poorly it was written, I mean they live together but wouldn't kiss or anything until marriage? Why? This wasn't trying to be a manga for 8 year olds, so what was the point of that? It felt really stupid and made the characters feel very un-natural. This manga should have taken a look at Bonnouji and tried to apply some of what it had.

I think they're both just a little uncomfortable with the age difference, and I think I would feel the same way in that situation. Their choice makes sense to me, in a realistic way. You're very young, so let's wait until you're older until we do anything. Otherwise, what if it turns out you were just young and dumb? Then I would have been taking advantage of you. It seems like a totally reasonable position to me.

It doesn't make sense to me personally, if they think they're old enough to live together and clearly old enough to be sexually attracted to eachothe then why not? I mean this is a story where they proposed marriage barely knowing the other's name and then move in together. Why would I feel that after that they didn't think they were unstable or didn't think they were "young and dumb" enough to move in together that it's reasonable for them to have no physical relationship?

The rest of the story was pretty dull, it didn't have enough substance to make good SoL but there's wasn't any real overarching plot either.

Social pressure. Anyway, I enjoyed it. I can see how you could not.

Anyway, I just don't really care about that stuff. I really like the way the romance is handled. Such an overwhelming majority of these stories are just so much will-they-won't-they fluff that eventually builds up to a confession at the very end. I find the fact that they basically confess to each other in the first two chapters, and that the rest of the manga is about their relationship after that to be a breath of fresh air. I also just think that their characters are very well written. The specifics of the scenario, whether or not it totally makes sense, isn't a big concern of mine.

That's all for now.

You've been enjoying Futari no Renai Shoka by Yamazaki Kore, the second extra chapter and chapter six. There are twelve regular chapters and two extra chapters in the series. I'll be here carrying on tomorrow around the same time unless you decide to continue on your own.

Thanks for reading.