4 years of anime

Nothing

Honestly, not that much

Himouto, New Game, Uchouten, Yuyushiki etc

ONE PUNCH MAN

disgusting taste and ur life

And stay there, you whore.

Dragon Ball Super

Sub groups are pretty much dead due to simulcast sites.
At least that's my impression.

What ever you do, do not listen to any of the hype around Re:Zero.

The most note worthy things to come out it that time would be Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, Fate/Stay Night UBW, Hunter x Hunter (Although that started in 2012 I think), and well I could keep on going but what ever.

My favourite anime since 2012 would be Ping Pong The Animation and Haikyuu.

Other than Kabaneri, literally nothing

stop

>implying anyone unironcially watches Super

Boku no Pico.

And stay there, you faggot

>Other than nothing, literally nothing.

Fucking faggot taste

I'm in the same boat. I saw a top ten fights list and saw some quality animation that made me go, when did that shit happen?!

KISAMA YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT

We all decided anime is dead and stopped watching it. Long live manga.

Sunrise, Kyoani and Doga Kobo saving anime one season at a time

>What have a missed
releases from 2013, 2014, 2015 and most of 2016.

You missed fuwafuwa

>Kabaneri
>not Attack on TItan
Laffin

Attack con Titan
Kill la Kill
Hibike Euphonium!
One Punch Man
To name a few

Shinmai Maou no Testament

Watch for Chisato and Zest. Cross Ange is also really funny.

Unless you were watching toward the end of 2012:
>I'll take "What franchise would I bet the house that they will never adapt over the next four years, and even if they do, they'll destroy it beyond recognition?"

Except JoJo is a pretty faithful adaptation. Literally the only relevant thing they skipped in part 1 was that Danny saved Jonathan from drowning once.

That's the thing. I never thought it could have happened in 2012. Respect to David Production.

desu in retrospect the most noteworthy thing that happened was that the rest of Mushishi got adapted, and it's even better than the 2005 Artland series

disgusting gays the anime

Attack on Titan, Kill la Kill, Sword Art Online S2, Yuru Yuri S3, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Fate/stay night: UBW, Log Horizon.
KyoAni hasn't done anything worth of notice ever since you left. Shaft is still adapting more and more Monogatarishit. Literally nothing else except for the usual seasonal SOL shit.

Shirobako, Euphonium, Barakamon, Mushishi Zoku Shou, Non Non Biyori, Kill la Kill, Space Patrol Luluco, Jojo parts 1, 2, and 4, Shokugeki no Souma, One Punch Man