Dragon Ball

Is anyone else convinced Goku has only had sex twice`?

Probably wasn't even consensual. I bet Chichi raped him.

do we really need a fucking 5th Dragon Ball thread? They're literally my favorite threads but this just screams newfaggotry.

two more times than me tbqh

You can never have enough Dragon Ball.

7 is enough dragon ball

>implying they aren't Yamcha's kids

Is anyone else convinced Chichi has only had sex twice`?

Same here. Without the girth of gokus neck its a hard life

no, Yamcha raped her.

Not really.

With the way chichi acts i believe it

HE A GOOD BOI

So that's how it is.
Because of Yamcha being so slow, the pregnancy took her years to give birth to Gohan.

Yes, just look the similarities. Father and son.

OH SHI

>Toriyama can only draw nine faces, twelve hairstyles and five bodytypes
>The only reason why there are so many furry background characters and why starting with Z so many enemies are inhuman is because if not for that, the entire DB universe would be full of clones

Aliens and furries only exist to distract us from the fact that Toriyama is a shit artist.

So Goten, is the only true child of Goku?

Gohan does job alot...

Biological yes.

Akira Toriyama is a shit artist?
nigger please. Toriyama has given us some of the greatest shounen characters, and fighting styles in anime history. The only why most of his designs his so consisent, is because that he is a lazy slut

>The only why most of his designs his so consisent, is because that he is a lazy slut
So he's shit on purpose rather than by accident. Your point being...?

Him being a lazy fuck probably also explains his minimal involvement in Super. He could keep Toei in line and make it great if he actually bothered.

Did somebody forget to test their children for DNA test? I bet Goku and vegeta didn't.

Everything Dragonball related sells, and he knows it. So user, let me ask you. If you created a serie that is so popular that even if it's shit, it will sell.
Why would you then not lose motivation to the serie?

Fair enough. Shit like Iaco being forced in when he doesn't feel like he belongs there makes me feel like Toriyama would much rather be writing something else.

From what I read, that part was his idea

I'd say its surprising that he even had sex at all.

once he got the hang of it.
He fucked her furiously like a saiyan

Goku only learned instant transmission so he could see Chichi whenever he want's.

bitches dig the saiyan D