Why didn't they just transform into SSJ Blue?

Why didn't they just transform into SSJ Blue?

Dragon ball GT is fake anime and not the real dragon ball story. Just a fan art show.

Different universe

Why didn't they just call Arale?

Why didn't they just call Beerus?

"GT is a grand side-story" -Toriyama Akira

Looks 9001x better than SSJ blue & faggot.

It looks good because it's a sexualized monkey.

No, that's not true. How are they sexualized in any way? Also that's how a true saiyan should look.

>Why didn't they just transform into SSJ Blue?
Because it's stronger than SSJ Blue, you fucking retard

Then why didn't they turn into SSJ4 Blue?

>SSJ4 is stronger than SSJ Blue

What

[citation needed]

Still better than Super

If it wasn't stronger than SS Blue they would have used SS Blue instead.
Think dumbass.

Stop

For all the shit that GT was, SS4 was about the best thing revealed.

And I would have flipped all the balls if Goku had transformed into that badassery instead of some red 'God' or blue whatever the fuck. That's the one thing they really should have just ran with, would have been ten times more epic.

Filthy blue low intelligence slut goddess has no idea what she's talking about. Shocking.

Checked

SSJ4 >>>>> A piece of shit >>>> SSJ Pink, Blue, Red, Yellow, Black and White

You know how Goku's hair is red in SSG form, and has sparkles surround him? Well so does SS4 Gogeta.

Confirmed

yeah i think super saiyan 4 is probably closer to what you would imagine the super SAIYAN god looks like, i mean they all originally had tails, they can transform into great apes, i think the super saiyan god form personally should have included elements that infer the connection to their ape like origins and lifestyle, like maybe the ss4 design but pretty much all red hair with the red flaming aura from the actual ssg design, something like that would be much better imo, then something different about the super saiyan blue as well, rather than literally just as frieza put it 'a super saiyan with blue hair dye'

Where are their nipples?

Were in the fuck is episode 59 of super?

Pretty sure they have this week off.

it all makes sense now

Damn.

How racist would Freeza be if he saw this form?

Why didn't Buu just absorb Baby?

Mr.Buu can't absorb

How did Beerus know about SSJ God but not about clearly superior SSJ4?

this

GT isn't canon anymore. Think about it like one of those non-canon movies like Broly and Lord Slug, which even has a unique transformation exclusive to that movie. The fake super saiyan form.

Also in Xenoverse SSJB is used after SSJ4 because the stat boosts are higher.

>inb4 GT fags whining

>GT fags actually believe this

GT fucking sucks so much donkey dick. There's NOTHING interesting about the story.
Kid Goku again? Really?

Also if GT was canon Kid Goku would have just gone SSJB instead of SSJ.

>GT isn't canon anymore.

I don't like GT either but you don't know what might happen.
Super could end with everyone getting a mind wipe/reset of anything that involves the gods

Pan is a cutie :)

This

Super paint

>mind wipe

It wouldn't surprise me. My guess for that to happen is that Goku and Vegeta become so strong that they find themselves to be too OP so fighting isn't as fun anymore. So they decide to mind wipe and go back to challenging fights.

The sad part is only up til the Super Android saga and onward, GT was pretty good

Disagree. Baby and the Black Star Dragons arcs were the only good parts (of course, with the ssj4).

>GT isn't canon anymore.
It never was canon.

This guy knows.

because they were in a grand side story.

DB Super Pre-Black < DBGT < shit

I always figured you could split them into evolutionary lines:
ss>>ss2>>ss3
oozaru>>golden oozaru>>ss4
and god form could be achieved with each differently. SS4 Gogeta had sparkly ki as well, maybe he had god ki.