Amanchu!

Why doesn't Cred Forums talk about this show more, its brilliant. does Cred Forums have shit taste?

It's pretty meh so far and not even close to the levels of Aria.

It gets one long thread on the day it airs. That's good enough really.

no, there really needs to be an Amanchu general up 24/7, perhaps with aria too.

It's fine I guess, thecharacters being autistic spergs got old halfway through. At least it looks good.

the characters*

I wanted diving, not a how to on caring for kittens.

Which aman would you chu?

I dont know about that user, this has been the best SoL since non non in my opinion

Pikari

Flying Witch and Tanaka-kun

Flying Witch and Tanaka-kun are better*

>wanting a shitty 24/7 general that turns into pure garbage shitposting

but look at this face user

It's not bad enough for people to shitpost about it and it's not good enough for people to shitpost about it.

It's pleasant, and that's not a polarising enough emotion. I'd make some witty remark about how it's not enough for some generalshitter to make a thread but my patience is thin.

Because we're waiting on Asenshi.

why would you do that

It's not that great to be honest. I've read the manga too and it just doesn't have that special something Non Non Biyori, Aria, YKK and even Flying Witch had. It's just a cute girls doing cute things really and it's just rather boring.

Implying the direction isn't vastly superior to Aria's

If the thread hadn't died early it might've lasted long enough.

I agree, one long thread a week is nicer.
Though I tend to miss it, it's better than having a nice show spammed each and every day.

Gets a little creepy when they talk about selling off a little girl as a sex slave.

Ane-chan senpai

Pikari is that special thing and everyone self inserting into teko

Pikari.
I want to be 2D and I want her to be my girlfriend.

>"Does Cred Forums have shit taste?"

Yes, user.

it's just a show about retards, not comfy at all

>another episode of teko being melancholic
Posting about how tired I am of this every week would just make other anons angry.

So the endgame is underwater lesbian sex right?
I'm not wrong in stating this?

This show is boring as hell. If you actually get pleasure from watching this show then you might have Asperger's.

Season 2 when?

If you don't like this show, you definitely have autism.

Asenshi's been out since midnight yesterday.

I've found it less boring that Flying Witch. Amanchu is just the right amount of comfiness and slow-pace.

>samefag
You put a lot of energy into pissing on Amanchu every thread, but it doesn't seem like you're trolling, so why?
It's not like Flying Witch will become less popular because people are enjoying Amanchu too.

Only one post out of those is mine, what the fuck is your problem? And what does Flying Witch have to do with this?

Umm, boring things are the opposite of what somebody with Aspergers syndrome would enjoy, my probably retarded, definitely underage friend.

>what the fuck is your problem?
Idiot trolls like you.

I honestly don't understand what's your problem.
OP asked my opinion, I said it, that's all there is to it.

Why are you getting so offensive?

I've been rewatching Aria and I find myself enjoying the anime less. I really dislike how it decided to not adopt some of the boys' chapters and turn up the yuri undertones, the latter which Amano really doesn't have in her manga.
I do like how Akira is introduced a lot earlier though. She's best girl by far.

It's 2lewd.

Because it's same face the anime.

>boys' chapters
Dekkai faggot.
Nobody likes Al, and don't pretend that you do.

I don't believe what I'm reading right now, and I don't think you do either.

>mad that a manlet is more alpha than he is
This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Its just not engaging enough. Too many monologues and panning shots. It had the same problems I had with Aria's anime.

In Aria's anime, the pacing is really slowed down and honestly it just didn't take the change of mediums very well. The manga was pretty much perfect. I can see where Sato tried to fill in the gaps with Akari rowing with insert songs playing in the background but honestly I found that really boring.

I haven't read the Amanchu manga, but given how much I enjoyed the Aria manga after beating my head over the anime I will definitely give it a shot.

I like NNB but I struggle with this show, It just feels so lifeless and slow at times and really over-dramatic for some parts.

I'm a huge SoL fan but I can't really get into this one that much.

The content is essentially the same. But in manga you go at your own pace, whereas it's controlled in anime. I like the timing these directors use, so it allows me to relax and immerse myself without moving. It's also slowed down so that you can fully see the artwork, whereas in manga you can stop and go back whenever you want. If you read at a quick pace, then I'm sure the anime feels slow to you.

Exactly my thoughts.

Because it's a garbage borefest.

Some of the chapters in Aria get right to the point and the message is pretty clear. It gives me some food for thought and I feel pretty relaxed.
However when that 20ish page chapter is suddenly 25 minutes long and the only difference is more people come in and push the snowball, it gets pretty boring.

I remember specially the flashback chapter of Woody being a hero was short and sweet, but I fucking hated the episode in the anime because the characters are just not interesting enough for that amount of screentime.

I appreciate the experience, and the original content is always good. Like in this episode of Amanchu, the manga starts and resolves Ohime in a single day I think. But in the anime episode, more side characters are involved, and we see Teko and Pikari get really attached to the kitten. New problems arise over what to do for the first night, and new solutions are given to show that Teko is willing to leave her comfort zone and break the rules for something she cares about, which she never would have done before. All this from a single chapter, now with added valuable content.

Its fine if you like it, but to me it upsets a good balance and it changes the intended writing of the original material. If the original material isn't exactly spectacular then original material can be great but when you take a manga as good as Aria and add in some stuff it can change a lot.

That being said, there were some chapters that I liked more in the anime than I did in the manga, such as Alice trying to stand in the shadows and when Aika cut her hair.

Best girl coming through

>draw a ballsack
>call it a cat