Akame ga Kill

Who will protect Tatsumi's smile?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuncomics.com/archives/1773321
news.vice.com/article/canadas-top-court-ruled-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-technically-legal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody

>Who will protect Tatsumi's smile?
Esdeath, obviously.

New chapter: yuncomics.com/archives/1773321

>Wave princess caries Kurome again
NEVER gets old.

Oh, and Tatsumi is full tyrant now.

Eseath trump card is ice age???

Antidote for Tatsumi????

With that psycho smile?

What happened to pinchi?

Still no signs if leone still alive and where the PM go??

Sleeping????

Najenda and her minions get deathflags

3 chapters left, so I can hope now these guys will get a happy ending.

>Champ is alive

Luigi finally got his happy ending. Only Mario still left

mario became bowser

>Don't want to protect that smile
You are a faggot, user.

I think he is a panda

Do deathflags mean anything anymore?

Esdeath use hailstorm

she's like the last boss boss

Yes, but where the fuck are Luigi and Daisy heading? It seems they're returning to the capital or I don't know. Gookfags?

Tatsumi dragon dick is to big for Mine

We need translation

He is big now

Why are you reading some of the shittiest mango ever? Are you mental?

you are the retard user

Hi "Mars of Destruction" friend. You still a retard?

Newfag detected

Where Wave and Kurome going??? To the capital???
Translation when??

Mine will do it

how different is the story going to be from the anime?

Remember when new chapters of this used to be sticked and/or get multiple 500+ pages?

Kurome and Mine live here, Tatsumi went full dragon. That's it(?)

Wave,Kurome, Tatsumi and Mine still Alive

Yes, and then Raba died.

>Remember when new chapters of this used to be sticked and/or get multiple 500+ pages?

The last chapter has more than 500 replies user

People realized how poorly written it was and how one trick pony the author is.

Plus, anime ruined any further interest.

>remember when lebbit and mal underage raided Cred Forums with this bottom of the barrel cancerous crap?
Yes thanks god most of them are gone, although summer and winter breaks are always bad for this board.

>Plus, anime ruined any further interest
Yeah like always. Like a Care if we complain for every anime ruin the manga then i hope that the japanese restrict the anime only for them we all of us will get capital punishment and kill us all for try to Wash every fucking anime. Goddamint stop complaining for everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sry for my english.Using My cellphon for type

Average akame ga shitard ladies and gentlemen. Fuck off and kill yourself.

Kill yourself newfag

Have a (You) newfriend. Here's hoping you'll get some taste by the time you hit puberty.

Is he okay?

It's simple like always. We always comlain for everything and we don't know what we really want. Stop fighting anons

Kill yourself newfag gaia subhuman.

Ok but kill yourself

Rewritegag seriously????

He's fine he just need a sleeping pills

He needs his waifu

Esdese kills Akame in the anime and lives happily ever after with Tatsumi.

probably happen in the manga.

Sorry, *in the manga.

is this fight actually going down exactly the same as in the anime? with akame using MUH EVIL POWERS to fight somewhat on par with esdeath

We don't know yet

Can we stop comparing this with the anime.

As long as Wave and Kurome get a happy ending I don't even give a fuck.

wasn't comparing it, just wondering how much the anime "gave away"

Mine deserves a happy edning with tatsumi as well

Sry then

>tatsumi becomes completely corrupted
>prime minister nowhere to be found
This manga lost it's buzz a good while back, but I am surprised they went full beast mode with tatsumi. Thought his plot armor was too strong, all that's left now is for him to die, mine to become a widow, and akame and najinda live on.

>prime minister nowhere to be found
Leone will kill him??

>nee-san is dead

Would've been better if they were fucking both sisters.

By haunting him to death?

Wave harem ending

sadly this, I about jizzed myself when rabac became the best character in the series for one chapter. Then he got killed like a punk, akame ga kill hasn't been the same for me since. He deserved to get some najinda pussy
She's dead user, another punk death for a great character
>minextatsumi actually happened
I'll never forget the esdeathfags tears of pain when mine won the tatsumi bowl. Funny thing is it's rare when a manga throws down relationship flags as early as this one did with mine and tatsumi and they actually follow through.
>3 chapters left
Really? I had a feeling we were at the climax but I didn't think we were rushing to the ending that soon. Hard to believe after following this series for so long it's about to end.

>minextatsumi actually happened
>I'll never forget the esdeathfags tears of pain when mine won the tatsumi bowl. Funny thing is it's rare when a manga throws down relationship flags as early as this one did with mine and tatsumi and they actually follow through.

Always remember

mine's gonna awake just moments before being devoured

user you're mean

its just what I expect of this manga. You know its gonna happen

Tatsumi the Tyrant overlord when

Volume 15 is the last one which already has 3 chapters. We either get a bloody Christmas or a happy one with a double wedding and a foreveralone Akame.

>it's almost christmas time again
Awwww hell, the manga is about to go full retard and kill everyone.

Akame will never get a wedding.

still think christmas is the best thread followed by this one and tatsumi execution

That is what I said too. MarioxPeach, LuigixDaisy and Toad (Akame) will be all alone.

Esdeath (Koopa wizard), Leone (Yoshi) and Najenda (Wario)

>Najenda (Wario)

Pinchi

I am still waiting for Incursio to consume Grand Chariot.

Mario+Luigi= ?????????

Wario

he is a big guy

Margi

Najenda is Wario

Translation when

Esdeath truly is an evil little shit. She should've of been slowly tortured to death as an infant rather then allowed to grow up.

A beautiful Smile

Soon the bitch will die, user, worry not.

Tyrantsumi should give her the dragon D

she just wanted to be loved

>The War is lost but Shes still wants to fight for The hell of it

Absolute mad woMEN!

So she'll fight Tyrant Tatsumi in the end.

I miss her so much ;_;

She'll probably appear at the end/epilogue waking up and mourning for Tatsumi death, or marrying and living happily with him if he somehow survives, which seems unlikely as of now.

Holy shit, did Esdeath just froze the terrain on a planetary scale?

>when a series reaches it's final and the power levels reach dbz-tier levels of bullshit

She'll
probably appear in november

Is Suzuka in the newest chapter even for a single panel?

Esdeath is a goddess, she doesn't belong in this manga, she'd fit as an high tier Type Moon character.

Most long running shounen like One Piece or Bleach have yet to reach this level of OPness.

>Esdeath's World

She is evil as hell, and she is going to die soon, but her shenanigans are so entertaining.
I'm glad she lasted until the very end.

She's sleeping now

PM is probably eating Leone atm.

Depends on where they are going.

Do you think she's having erotic dreams of Tatsumi and her doing lewd things?

To another abandoned cabin where they can sex making rabbits run fo their money. (Returning to the capital is not an option, Wave is not a retard who'd bring his waifu back there.)

She she wants to KILL everyone. Guess Esdeath takes the crown as the by far most evil character in AkG.

don't jinx it

>Time to fuck off?
>Yeah
>How many kids do you want? Want to do it now?
>Fuck yes!
>takes waifu to nearby hotel

>gaia

Did you just wake up after 10 years of sleep

Tsundere Genius Sniper will protect him

Yes please.

So Tatsumi is basically in Juggernaut Overdrive right.

Esdeath is way too powerful to live. I thought maybe she could help bring Tyrantsumi back to normal but now there is no way that's happening.

couldnt even protect her useless self.

haha who the hell even does it with broth? what a fucked up fetish

Useless? Reminder that she defeated two teigu users without dying.

This series would've been infinitely better if it was being ironic. But sadly the author is actually serious.

Far as I am aware each Tengu was created with a danger beast as its base, I can understand teleportation or regeneration, but causing storms that cover the entire countryside is a little hard to take because they never said the original danger beast with ice powers could do that, if the danger beast was so powerful how did they kill the thing to take its blood? Is like that author said fuck it to all the backstory.

Who was that doctor?

It's like the danger beasts bodies are only mediums and they'r spirits are allowed to evolve to plot armor levels of bullshit with a good user.

Esdese herself is the bitchest of em all, she drank from the grail and submited the curse to her controll, when generally the person should just get crazy. Tyrant evolved wings which it never had and resisted the time stop, and so on and on...

Now imagine if they had made a teigu out of that skeletal dragon from early in the series, or if dr. stylish meet with that crazy vampire loli.

> giant mecha going rampage
> cannonballs
> explosions
> walls are probably stuffed with people tortured to death
> craters every district
> ice age now
starting to feel like they're better off ignoring this city and building a new one, this is not really worth the effort anymore.

Incursio was said to evolve/adapt since the begining, the ice blood danger beast was never more than that.
>Dr. stylish meet with that crazy vampire loli
So much waisted potential.

You can't use logic with Esdeath.

>dr. stylish meet with that crazy vampire loli.
I'm sorry,who?

villain fag who built JUSTICE's arm weapons

And she's still there like a ghost

Who is Dr. Stylish or who is Dorothea?
The first one was a jaeger and he one that made JUSTICE's modifications, the second one was an alchemist from Wild Hunt.

Well , Najenda bring her demolition team for that.

Translation when

Akame will die by Esdeath or Tatsumi??

>Implying

Esdeath needs to die; we don't need trash gaining unironic love like Mirai Nikki because their ship came true

Their wedding on december

Bleach's meta powers are still dumber.

If esdeath live then she will probably go around the world fighting with strong people or danger beasts

Pinchi powers are the strongest

Akame please don't die be happy with Wave and Kurome!!!!!!!!

Pinchi is love, Pinchi is live

is this shit the most anti climatic bullshit ever? since great general Jobber died everything is downhill...

I wanted Wave to have a cool transformation sequence, but they spent it all on Tatsumi.

>Swords with mobile parts

Most likely doping, it's why she could stand against Esdeath for so long.

He was the secind blow, Lubock's death was what killed the interest.
The anime helped too.

I love how Akame was presented as a super elite, but even she cannot hope to match Esdeath. She was being wrecked even by a non-serious Esdeath

Leave Wave alone he already won

I meant like armor equip scene. I know Waves is a synthetic armor teigu.

Only Tatsumi can fight. Well no if he gonna run wild.
Some transalator said that the pill name is Perfector. Antidote for tatsumi.

>For a second I thought that was Budo in the last panel

You just made me rewatch episode 7 goddamnit.

Esdeath use hailstorm. She bring the Winter to soon

oh I see, tyrant tatsumi will be the danger beast hunt she was looking for

November: Esdeath vs Mine

Only her trump card Za warudo left.
Akem or Mine will defeat her?

Mine will heal him

Why episode 7??

>Tatsumi final boss
FUCKING TOLD YOU SO.
>Wave princess carrying Kurome
What my heart needed.
>Esdeath released her bankai
Awesome, this final fight will be simply amazing.
>brown babe killed off
Why Takahiro likes to create waifu material just to kill them a while after?

And where the fuck is the PM?

But Tatsumi can't die.
He promised Mine.

He won't die, he'll get frozen in time with Esdese again.

Akame?

it was never stated at what state his body needed to be to complete the promise, call tatsumi lawyer if you have any complaint
also leone died without fulfilling his promise to akame

takahiro should have made this a LN from the start

Like Mine getting in a coma, Tatsumi surviving but rampaging means they'll probably meet again.

She's waiting for him.

I want to lick her pinchi breast

You think he will get crippled later ?

Man, She can freeze the time! This is a greater bullshit than a huge snow storm.

This picture will never stop being 100% arousing.

That's a good smile

Well she's tempting tatsumi. 100% sure he is the one who take that picture. You know what happen next after that.

She's beautiful when she's smiling to him

I feel not even Pumpkin could match up Esdease, given that Mine "killed" herself vs someone weaker(Budou).

I kind of miss the original art and coloring style, even if Takashi consistency improved a lot in the middle.

Only THE WORLD. Ice age only increase pumking even more

Mine breast in the first chapters was even more flat like 69

It was breaking apart when Mine was clashing with Budou, vs Esdease it wouldve been completely destroyed due to overheating.

Every Teigu has a limit u know.

So what the fuck is going on now? He's going full danger beast mode? Esdeath is pulling more shit out of her ass again?

We don't know if the repair pumking already and even more stronger

Because she is THE FUCKING STRONG, user.

Esdeath doesn't have high defense, so Mine could kill her with a weakened shot. The problem is that everyone can dodge pumpkin shots easily, and Esdeath should be smart enough not to fall for her powering up traps (like a beam collision battle) or misdirection + surprise shots.

What benefits does Esdeath get from changing the terrain? Last I checked her ice is created from nothing so I'm not sure what advantage she would get from this.

Its the only reason why I read so far

I stopped reading it when she died

let me guess
only akame is immune to her RAHAPADMANA and kills her

Didn't you see her aura now?? Probably thats her final form

>brown chick in ice
FUCK!

Najenda will die this time?

Stopped reading a long time ago.

Whatever happened to shota emperor?

No countdown, no dead yet

I think he died along with his teigu when tatsumi punched the supreme teigu very very hard like in the anime.

>No spread saying the NR members have decreased

She's not dead yet. She's going to die soon, but she's still alive.

wat

No and she was almost dying when I saw her

She become hybrid like tatsumi ????

Emperor is alive since he wasn't in the UT. He controlled from inside the palace.

The fuck?

Emperor future: Guillotine or Raped and killed by his people

The emperor still alive for now

literally "Winter is coming"

She is the Winter herself

Don't understimate pumking. You didn't see pumking final form yet

So Esdeath is 10x more evil then Onest, Wild Hunt, Doge Master, and every other villain in the manga put together. It's pretty hilarious that anime Esdeath turned out to be more nuanced in the end.

Esdeathfags BTFO yet again, not that any still exist.

I want to make Mine mine.

If her parents still alive probably she could become a good girl. But her father die before realize his mistake in her education.

She is in her bed do it now user!!!!!!!!!

She already engaged with Tatsumi.

No, this chapter established that she she was born without a soul. She was the greatest evil in the world before she could even speak. Even if raised by the gentlest, most kindest, and greatest family to ever exist, she'd still be evil because she's basically AkG's version of the anti-christ. She'd probably even be the one to kill her family once they fulfilled their use just because it gets her panties all soaking wet.

We need translations first. Too soon to said that

I can understand a person being born a sociopath who needs be killed, but the literal antichrist is too much.

marrying wild dragons is against the law, maybe go to canada so they can at least perform oral sex

I'm not a Esdeathfag and I know that a little cruel what you said about her.

Takahiro just doesn't give a fuck anymore, does he?

It's already been established Tyrant was the greatest evil in the world. Esdese is going to be the hero they need, not that they deserve her.

>makes winter come earlier
>she is so evulz XD

Esdeath haters grasping at straws.

>The red eyed killer
It took a while for the title to make sense.

They're cute together and
>Canada
WTF????

It's not like she goes out of her way to cause unhappiness to everyone, her subordinates are all very satisfied. Junko is way more evil than Esdeath.

Since Tatsumi got that red eye everything about the title made sense.

Junko was boring because her talent thats why she wants Despair.

Junko can't use The World

>she is so evulz XD
She just want to fight with stronger people. Maybe she just want to die????

Esdecrap is the evul herself.

Esdese is just bored because everyone is so weak, she just wants an equal.

google other sources news.vice.com/article/canadas-top-court-ruled-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-technically-legal

Esdeath is literally Momoyo taken to the extreme.

>Junko is way more evil than Esdeath.
Junko is a cartoon villain in a story in which other characters are more or less bounded by real world rules. And the only arguably good deed you can find in her life was killing herself.

Esdeath can be far from Junko in terms of evil and still be one of the most evil villains.

Junko is mentally insane too. She gets off on inflicting despair unto herself as much as others.

>Momoyo
Tatsumi is her equal already or probably he is even more stonger than her??

And she is excited about that, but she keeps getting cuntblocked when she tries to go fight him

All I can think of is that old fatalpulse TTGL doujin where Simon becomes a beastman and rapes Nia.

Could Esdeath take his shaft fully into her?

My friend keeps telling me to watch this.

Is there any nudity?

There are many other characters more evil than Esdeath; Johan Liebert, Kirei Kotomine of the top of my head. The only thing Esdeath wants is to satisfy her lust for battle, that's where all her evil stems from.

>echifag

Tyrant maybe. Because even the Ultimate Teigu couldn't create mayhem on a continental scale.

>nudity
Dog and Clown my friend

She'll be happy if she dies like she wants her know her limits of her strength

>the boat ride will be a viking funeral

I hope the series ends with akame having to kill Tatsumi gone berserk with dragon aids.

>>the boat ride will be a viking funeral
Wrong. They deserve to be happy with a lot of children

Plot twist - Tatsumi kills Akame

>aids
in tatsumi case is something more like this

We need an edit with " Hick with Incursio" " I am growing stronger"

To save him probably

Why does her face look so weird lately?

Akame will kill Tatsumi like she promised in the title drop page.

This will unlock her trump card since she didn't kill Kurome.

Then, like the animu, she will kill Esdeath with her trump card.

December: Wedding chapter

Akame will remember Wave words and won't kill him and she will try another way to save him

Everyone's face is slightly off. Tashiro has been changing the art style since the colosseum fight.

Only way that'll happen is if that other way fails and then she watches him slaughtering folks and Esdeath killing the army, and realizes there's simply no other way.

Also, Mine confession time art > early art > current art (minus current Tyrant/Tatsumi design which is top tier)

Right now Akame alone can't defeat Esdeath

Exactly, so she'll have to unlock her trump card by killing Tatsumi.

Mine is the cutest

So she just randomly kills tatsumi to beat esdeath.

Or leone

She is a pink colored shit.

Remember that she has the antidote for tatsumi???

No, she doesn't randomly kill him.

He asked her to kill him if he loses control. She promised that she would. He's lost control.

Admittedly could happen. Less of a reason to kill poor Leone than the extremely dangerous Tatsumi though.

She wont kill him. She can't always has to kill to save someone she has to find another way. If not like Wave save she's nuts. Maybe she even sacrifice herself to save him

Time to sleep goodbye for now. Hope translation later for more information of the chapter

As of now I have nothing for Esdese but contempt. Evil for the sake of being evil is the shittiest kind of evil. I hope she died soon (and by soon I mean next chapter)

>She just want to fight with stronger people

She want to torture weak people too.

This. Add the ludicrous DBZ power bullshit to her and that's it. At this point she is even more bland than Akame. Hope they murder her somehow next to witness the more interesting Akame vs Tyrantsumi.

Looks like akame with pink hair

Yeah, pretty much every other character was ultimately more interesting then her. Except for her nice tits, Esdeath is such a disappointment.

>can't import 2d loli but this is legel

how come I can never find the anime size ver?

Except that it didn't work more than twice.

>Akame Ga Kill
>Akame Is The Killer
She's going to kill Tats

I'm not sure why I keep bothering to come into these threads expecting Takahiro to do something not stupid