Why is k on so boring?

Why is k on so boring?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=8yWeleatcbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it fails at delivering the most interesting aspect a SoL can have: comedy.

Its about the cute girls doing cute things

nothing happens

its stupid moeshit just like new game

Because you suck HUGE dicks.

What if i suck big, but not HUGE dicks ?

Kill yourself faggot.

Why are you such a pleb?

There was never a point at least in the first season where I felt there was a struggle in show. They fixed them problems really fast

honestly this was the problem with season 2 more than season 1 - with season 1 there was that build up to various stages of them getting together as a band, towards utlimately their first live performance at a club which made a nice and cozy end goal to focus on.

Season 2 didn't really have that so the entire thing was a drudging deathmarch towards the eventual break up of the band and graduation, which wasn't really a high note to end on.

Kinda makes you wonder if a similar problem would have happened with soranowoto or other one and done SOL animes, if they had been good enough to get a second season.

because it's made for autistic people and little kids, literally the mlp of anime

>angry moefaggot

Azumanga Daioh with no jokes and no Osaka or Tomo

here's your (You), tripfaggot

Shut your dirty mouth

Because it's not an 80s or 90s anime. Back when Japan put effort into their shows.

2deep4u

>K-ON
>Little kids

>k on
>boring

I like moe but didn't enjoy this show that much. What does that mean

>KLK

Mlp's demographic was for little girls though.

It's not moe.
Only reasonable deduction

One of the best anime of all time.

Also, please note that I have been enjoying my sweet waifu Ritsu's deliciously smooth turds. She managed to get a lot of extra-rich protein in the form of dairy and meats, which, when combined with her regular healthy diet, yielded some of the most exquisite poo-poo chunks of which this humble user has ever sampled. Cutting one of her sweet pasty sausages into chunks and putting it on the tongue, you first detect the scent as you bring it to your nose, which is fishy and richly sulfuric all at once, with a combined smooth-yet-pungent olfactory overtone that is at once comforting and sexually arousing.

Mashing the warm thing with your molars and squishing the flat of your tongue to the roof of your mouth brings out the complex, bitter, gag-inducingly erotic flavors my amazing waifu has cooked and let age into a fine, unique brown cheese a la creme is almost indescribable.

>the most interesting aspect a SoL
>comedy
try harder

Daily reminder that calling something boring isn't a proper criticism.

Makes sense, it's not moe then

anime is the mlp of anime

Reminder that stating something is not proper criticism is not an argument

It has great animation shut the fuck up

Not keeping the viewer hooked is the anime's fault, not the viewer's

It wasn't meant to be an argument. It was a reminder, stupid.

please be pasta

Kokoro Connect is better

Alright motherf*ckers

When arguing about the animation quality of K-on, someone posted a gif of a great animated 80s mech anime as an argument K-on didn't have good animations, does anyone know what 80s mech anime I'm talking about

because you have shit taste

I taste hints of spoiled cabbage, putrid fish, bitter tangy iron and blood with an oily-and-then-burnt texture that lingers and coats the mouth for days.

After I finished my feast, I immediately pushed my face into Ritsu's available and unwiped buttcrack, and sniffed and lapped and sucked her pucker squeaky clean. After tracing every crevice of her anus and inner sphincter I made sure to corkscrew my tongue up inside of her rectum to get every single particle of her treat I possibly could. I wish I could become a tampon with tastebuds and be inserted inside of her asshole for her to walk around with inside her all day.

I love Ritsu so, so, so very much, and K-On is a masterpiece.

fpbp

MEWGI WHY WOULD YEU DEW THET

>motherf*ckers
What are you, 12? Also, you gave us nothing to go on with this GIF. There are so many arguments about K-ON!'s animation quality that just saying the GIF was from one is completely unhelpful. There are also so many 80s mech series that saying that the GIF was from a well-animated 80s mech anime means nothing.

Thanks for sharing your story, user.

azusa

You're welcome, user.

I just enjoy sharing stories about my beautiful wife.

dogs > cats

The viewer's ADD has nothing to do with the anime.

>dogs > cats
this is untrue, please do not believe this

I love Mugi.

Crabs > Cats > Dogs

>Ui

Sleeves > Crabs

It's true tho

how big is your KON

Chins > Sleeves

2deep4u

her stomach is pretty big

Glad to see not everybody is dickriding this snorefest. I can't believe there are some people who say Hyouka is boring, but like K-On! It's boring and cringe inducing.

>K-ON
>Cringe inducing

Because all niwaka shit is garbage

What's your favorite K-ON track, Cred Forums?

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=8yWeleatcbM

>K-On! anime sells fuckloads of DVDs/BDs but the manga gets cancelled less than two years after S2 due to being as popular as stale bread
>Lucky Star anime also gets a boatload of sales but nobody gives a shit about the manga
>Nichijou anime bombs sales-wise but the manga sales skyrocket during (and after) its run
I swear to God that KyoAni manga adaptions have some sort of voodoo curse placed upon it that prevents the series' from being successful on both fronts.

do you think yui is embarrassed when she poops in front of yui haha

No

haha
what if she peed in front of azusa and she was embarrassed about it
and azusa had to clean it up haha

fuck off you coprophilia faggot

>>>[s4s]

>yui is embarrassed (...) in front of yui
you can´t even shitpost right ffs

k-on, madoka, and gochiusa. the unholy trinity of shitty threads

>>[/vp/]

gochiusa is great

I never said it wasn't

Do you think that one day we'll have a decent K-ON thread that isn't waifu based shitposting?

Mugi is a bully.

it's true

I want her to bully me.

God those character designs look like trash. So ugly and unrealistic.

wtf i hate k-on now

yea this is really dumb i'mgoing to go watch berserk now because its very realistic and it's also for men

I'm going to watch mob psycho 100 best character designs evurrrr

– Director Yamada, please tell us what you were fixated on with regards to the character designs.

Yamada: I saw the character profiles that we received from Kakifly-sensei, but I was obsessed with making their heights and weights incredibly realistic. (laughs) They should feel near what normal high school girls would be. There are a lot of really nice balanced proportions at this time where girls tend to be very obsessed with putting on weight. Since I was focused on pursuing that, it took quite a lot of time to complete it. I even worried after deciding their heights. I’d decide “this should be about right…” and then that night I’d think “that’s so not right at all!” and frantically send a text to character designer (Yukiko) Horiguchi-san, and we’d re-do it again the next day.

No, it's your defective brain

>unrealistic

The lighting and tone in the beginning scene of season 2 was pretty cool. Really drew me in.

>eyes halfway down skull
>massive forehead
>eyebrows halfway up forehead
>no nose
>tiny mouth
>horribly pointy chin
>ears way too far ahead
Yes it is anime so it shouldn't have to be realistic, it just looks objectively ugly and bad and unappealing, and doesn't fit together with any sort of aesthetic. Looks like someone took an empty face and just slapped features on it without trying to make it look good.

the art put me off watching it initially but then i watched it anyway because i was bored expecting it to be crap but it actually turned out to be the best thing in the galaxy lol

are you Canadian by any chance?

>wanting realism in a ficitonal cartoon

Come on, dude. Where do you think you are?

kill your fucking selves. literal cancer

The FUCK?

I agree
ppl searching realism in fiction are braindead
better kys

Cuz it's not as fun to jack off to as the fan art.

Because your young.

So, we can all agree that Elizabeth and Giita was the best ship to come from the series, right?

Forgot pic, silly me

K-on sucks because it abandons any kind of plot after they introduce it

WHAT HAPPENED TO BUDOKON MIO AND RITSU. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR DREAM. YOU FORGOT ABOUT IT WHILE YOU STUFFED YOUR FAT FUCKING FACES WITH MUGI'S SWEETS.

You must want some unrealistic escapist fantasy. They never had a chance at entering Budokon in the first pace.

You retarded or something?

K-on is great because of what isn't there, because of the volumes of words that is says without speaking, because of the message it makes you feel without saying it once.
K-on is an abstract experience, and of course when apporeached as a normal anime, it seems stupid, but it isnt, it really isnt.
If it's just moeshit, why have so many people, out of their own accord, written so much about how secretly deep it is?

I know what you mean, man, every day I hope for a second movie encompassing them finally getting to and performing at Budokan, it would be amazing. I need it, I need it badly.

>Movie ends with Yui waking up and finding out it was all a dream

>Mugi is genius pianist. Won competition when she was a kid.
>Mio & Azucat are serious shit. They always get their shit together.
>Ritz is decent drummer.
The only member who dragged band into complete shit is Yui. You can blame her about Budokan & everything. Worst of all, Yui is the main vocalist and face of the band.

>yui is a bad vocalist

Anyone who doesnt understand why K-ON! is a masterpiece is a pleb and is probably retarded.

That's not really fair, 12yo's generally haven't finished their mental development yet, and their instincts to blend in by appearing macho don't help.

>open hentai website of preference
>load video
>start jerking off
>pic related appears when reaching the climax
What do

hope I didn't get cum on my Razer pro-gaming keyboard

>plotfags
Literally the cancer incarnated

You crazy bastard.

Wonder
A) How windows got back on my machine
B) How the fuck it broke that badly. Page faults in stuff that doesn't use paging usually indicate pretty serious bugs in the OS or drivers.

poor/retarded man's kids' show
they put it on disney channel, for crying out loud

k on was actually on disney channel?

because you have shit taste lol

>2016
>not getting the beauty of k-on's narrative

erm... I like Keions equally, Jun need not applied

Mugi what the fuck!?!

jun is cute and has a nice butt

K-On is pretty much the pleb filter anime.

If all you see is moe and CGDCT, then you're the cancer that's killing this medium.

It's not boring, it's fun!

>k on
Because you watched a different show

>He doesn't like moe

this shitpost almost made me chuckle