How did the summer season go for you, Cred Forums?

How did the summer season go for you, Cred Forums?

I just watched New Game and older stuff I hadn't seen before.

CLANG!

The planetarium robot goes CLANG CLANG

Fuck pic related. The manga looks 1000% better. Fuck I'll probably get the game coming out since it looks better.

I put my JoJo on,
cause Berserk was so wong.

I watched New Game and older shows.

Dropped Alderamin, Berserk was a disappointment and I am now three seasons worth of PriPara behind.

I watched nothing.

Pretty good. Only really watched JoJo but that's more than enough for me. Still can't believe Part 4 is getting animated.

Did Berserk get better, I kinda want to watch

it went from pure and utter trash to kinda lesser pure trash

They took 2 steps fowards and 2 steps back.

>Did Berserk get better, I kinda want to watch
No and it wasn't even fun.

Jelly Jiggler?

Was Berserk the blunder of the decade?

I've seen better CG in children's shows aimed at 1-3 year olds.

I never got the joke. Mozgul wanted me to keep watching berserk, even through the eye torture that its cgi was

I really like Amanchu! so far. I know they all die in the end from the tsunami, but I hope the anime goes in a different direction.

top fucking kek, they have reused that villager on the right in almost every episode that takes place around the tower of conviction

and then they reuse him 4 times in the same scene

This is how much Japanese studios think they can pay for a Berserk TV production and still make a profit, i.e. not much

It was pretty good outside of Berserk being disappointing and Prisma Illya's no budget episode.

Man this is going to be like the first Berserk series that I don't purchase...

of course berserk was a dissapointment, who actually thought it would be good?

Pretty mediocre. Nothing absolutely stands out, but there are some enjoyable shows.

Fuck Tattoo Taboo or Taboo Tattoo, whichever one it's called. Such a trash fucking show.

It was so fucking bad I actually laughed at it's direction and sudden change of tone between scenes, shit was hilarious

also princess was kinda hot

Jojos was good and pic related was fun so I got what I wanted

Only thing worth watching is 91 Days

I watched nothing this season.

There was a bunch of shows I would regard as garbage, that for some reason I loved. Taboo Tattoo, Rewrite, Sousei no Onmyouji and Hitori no Shita are objectively shit, but for some reason I genuinely enjoyed every minute of them. Don't ask why, I have no fucking clue.

Handa-kun was my biggest disappointment, it was a piss-poor adaptation of a very funny manga. The director utterly mangled the comedic timing.

Amanchu was 100x more arousing than I had expected. I don't remember ever watching Aria with a semi.

Prisma Illya was far less arousing than past seasons, but 100x more hardcore.

New Game was absolutely lovely.

Quality Code, Berserk and Taboo Tattoo were a disaster but the first had some interesting moments at least.
Most enjoyable shows for me were 91 Days and Kono Bijutsubu this season. Here's hoping to an autumn shows that gets some civil threads like Joker Game, Rakugo and 91 Days.

Thanks, now fuck off.

Pretty bad, the only show I truly enjoyed was this stupid short of all things.

Pretty great.
Saiki Kusuo is AOTS
Active Raid S2 is even better than the already great S1
Obviously Part 4 is good
Mob 100 is much better than OPM
91 days is a great surprise after the massive disappointment that was Joker Lame
Fukigen na Mononokean is basically discount Natsume Yuujinchou but hey, it's still decent enough to watch.
Amaama and Shokugeki are both fun.
Time Travel Shoujo is unexpectedly good and somehow produced the best antagonist this year, with Endride's antagonist, again, surprisingly trailing in second.
Magical Faggots S2 is even gayer than S1 and is as well-directed as S1 was.
Then there's stuff I can't say much about like Konobi, Alderamin and Fudanshi.

pretty good. I honestly think SOL is the best genre now.

Jojo, SNS, and Mob Psycho were good enough for me. Also more Re: Zero

If you enjoy it, that makes it trash, not shit.

>Main girl gets killed by big bad villain
>Everyone, including the big bad villain are making shitty lame jokes the very next episode

>autumn shows
>91 Days
I wasn't following threads but is it confirmed to be 2-cour?

only thing i watched was berserk and i skimmed through it after episode 4. jojo sounded kinda cool but it offputs me with its flamboyantness. looks wacky but i mean whats the purpose of it if not that? need some incentive here please.

The obvious winners are Mob, Orange and to a lesser extent ReLife and maybe Amanchu only if that's your thing.

Amaama to Inazuma was very cute but having no development so far up to ep11 really makes me regret being interested in it. Love the food ahegao.

I enjoyed 91 days even if it looks like shit from time to time, the pacing and atmosphere make it enjoyable even if the premise was a lie and it's not about revenge as much as having it as a detonator (it would be like saying Digimon is about traveling to the internet). I think people will like it more when the BD come.

We had three "sports" shows, they all sort of sucked but I watched them because I like the genre. Battery was too much drama to be about 12 year olds and too focused to make beisball interesting. Cheers Danshi was a lie, it had nothing about sports and a single actual match without competition is just idiotic for a sport. DAYS was solid, I wouldn't recommend it once it's finished but it's enjoyable.

Thunderbolt Fantasy for slipper hit, not actual anime but best anime anyway.

Even the animation is synchronized.

Only thing I've been watching is mob

I watched re:zero episode 1 but the protagonist personality just ruins it for me

I'm glad I dropped in episode 4. The animation was pretty decent, tring to keep up with pretty detailed keyframes, but there was just no point to it.

holy fuck they re-used the big dude 5 times

I only watched Alderamin.

I regret it, it was a cringeworthy and terribly plotted show.

So in the wait for fall to start I plan on watching Iron-Blooded Orphans.

Just watching a single anime per seasson is a sure fire way to get hurt.
I keep hoping that Alderamin will get better, but today I realized we're 11 episodes in a 12 episode show. I wish they made a S2 just to get both reduced to a decent movie or two.

There are two big dudes user, but you're right.

They re-used both of them 5 times.

Midori redeemed a lot of it.

I wish someone made a youtube video counting the repeats. It would be more fun than the anime itself.

It managed to be worse than spring, somehow. At least autumn seems good.

The bearded fellow is the same fellow who got his head smashed by Mozgus.

Yes

I actually dropped every single show, something I haven't done for at least 3 years

I watched Ippo and Cardcaptor Sakura while waiting for Fall season to start. Pretty good.

Is that a challenge user?

Not really, there's no reward but some apreciation and people telling you you're funny.

mob, fukigen, and amaama are the only things that started this cour i think

oh also the ancient magus bride ova

It was pretty great. There were like 10 shows I started, but I had to put a few on hold because I'm busy even though I liked them. Like Amanchu and Battery

This, at least its good to see another adaption i like thats actually good after watching the berserk shitfest. they came out on the same day too so jojo was a good anesthetic after the pain of watching berserk.

Pretty good
JoJo's and Mob Psycho were enjoyable.
The only other shows I was watching were the two Danganronpa anime. And those teetered between meh and fun.
Good season to work on my backlog though.

I had hope it wasn't going to be that bad but it was worse.

I think it was the worst season of the year. Here's the good stuff.

>91 Days was decent surprise, as it didn't turn out to be a complete edgefest as the first two episodes implied, but it's still not even half as good as the stories it's aping
>New Game, Kono Bijutsubu, and Amaama to Inazuma were cute, pleasant watches but not knockouts or anything
>Souma is more of the same but still solid
>Mob Psycho is really good

I didn't give Re: Life a chance but I heard good things.

Did no one like Momokuri or you're just not counting it because it premiered before and they finished subbing the original stream a couple of weeks in?
I'm a sucker for love storie where the couple is formed early on. it had some ridiculously cute stuff that made it overall good even though at the end the levels of "only touching your little finger gets me hard" that it reminded me to Chuuni S2

Berserk is gonna be attacked for a long time by people who only watched the anime as shitty garbage. That anime did more damage than good. Probably better off if Berserk never got an anime.

Re: zero: great
New game: good
Time travel: good

dropped everything else.

Holy shit.

I didn't watch anything at all. I especially regret not keeping up with Active Raid and MP100. That said I take some comfort in hearing there wasn't much good on this season, which is the way it looked to me as well. Though, every season my backlog grows a little bit bigger.

More looking forward to next season than anything, try to get back in the swing of things.

Decided to only watch Jojo, Mob Psycho and Saiki. I'm extremely satisfied.

Oh and also watched Bana

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
Why?

Dropped three shows, didn't stay up with any others. I don't know what's happening to me, I just can't bring myself to watch like any airing anime anymore.

That is clearly a boy.

Same.
Don't think Autumn is going to be significantly different looking at the garbage lineup.

>Mob Psycho 100
>Handa-kun

Mob was a given and I hoped for another Sakamoto with Handa. It didn't deliver on that but it has it's own charm.
I also dropped Berserk within the first 5 minutes of ep1.
Next season will be better desu

No this is a boy.

Cute.

I continued watching Dragon Ball Super and nothing else

little kids look girlier, he looks like a little kid and it's vital to the plot that he does.

I expect this out of Bungoogoo stray dawgz

I watched 91 days, Active Raid, Amaama to Inazuma, Amanchu, Mob 100, Alderamin, Saik, Zestria, Bananya.
I also watched Macross, Kuromukuro, and Re:zero as left overs from last season.
It was an ok season, but shit compared to winter.

>very fast luca flying at incredibly hihg speed

I think I've found the cause. You have a severe case of the gays.

JoJo is what kept me from killing myself after every Berserk episode

Long Riders and Stella will be good hopefully.

Fate Stay Night and Zero
Garo The Crimson Moon
Konosuba
Rewatched Eureka 7
Currently working on Monogatari series

Much more productive than last summer, that's for sure. I think the only animated series I watched last summer was Wakfu