The Promised Neverland

It's out!
mangastream.com/r/neverland/007/3682/1

I don't really see how are they are going to survive in the outside world, but I look forward to the moment they reach it

Is Ray hinting they will have to kill the adults in this page?

Guy is cold blooded if so.

Krone is gonna fuck up so bad.

How many chapters until krone becomes a piece for Ray to play with?

So will Krone's inevitable fuck up be the key for the success of the children? Or will Mama reveal that she was counting on Krone to be an idiot all along?

i really dislike emma
>muh save everyone

both?

Did the chapter have a kochikame reference?

of course.

background glasses girl acts weird for the third chapter on a row

I can see there being at least a quintuple cross; ray tries to play krone against mama, krone plays ray for mama, krone then tries to play mama for the boss, mama plays krone for herself, norman or emma then play krone and mama against each other to convince the boss that nothing's amiss and get ray back before the big break out.

>2 weeks ago she distracted that kid that complained about the chores mama gave them
>last week she and 2 other kid were pretending to be the 3 main characters
>this weeks she was gonna ask Emma something but she ignored her

megane know something

There will be resistance groups.

>Megane will snitch them out to mama
SHE BETTER NOT

MOTHERFUCKING BACKGROUND CHARACTER, KNOW YOUR PLACE

Or option B

She likes either Ray or Norman and its jealous of Emma

Or just jealous in general, she could snitch them out because of that

She's the flaw in the plan the other three haven't noticed, she's noticed something is weird, she knows emma and norman fucked off to the gatehouse she thinks norman and emma are fucking and wants to know if ray is free to go to bone town on her moist basement

...wat...- I mean sure, pretty straightforward if you ask me, totally.

The ear explanation was actually kinda clever, at least it had some kind of thought put into it

But this pacing, goddamn. Hope it shifts into overgear once they finally make it outside

Yeah, even disregarding the edge, it's a terrible idea, since they can assume Mama regularly checks back with the demons.

It's almost too obvious that when Krone tries to backstab and report Mama to the demons about not following protocols, that Mama will easily pin the blame on Krone and have her executed for it.

>grandmother
>demon festival

oh boy
OH BOY

I suppose that killing them is the only choice that the children have and to escape if they are discovered.

remember the jump scare panels from chapter 3? mama was checking for the tracking device

I'm sure she is checking her pulse, not the tracker.

I don't think the problem of the demons finding out they escaped due to isabella not contacting them will be a problem if they kill her right before they leave, that will give them enough time to out some distance before the demons are alerted. And either way, killing her or not, the demons will find out when she reports to them or they don't recieve a report.

it's fucking happening

not really
all they can assume are checkups on delivery days
and it's not a completely terrible idea, because it would delay the report of their escape by several hours

So the name of the manga is The Promised Neverland and mama's name is Isabella like Tinkerbell, anyone want to bet we'll get a Peter Pan esque character named Peter?

I would love if this little story eds in failure and wit them dead in 5 -10 chapters more and act as an introduction to the world and then we get introduced with the true main characters, whoever they may be.

that will be the main demon.

Fuck off

Do you know why writers seldom do that?

A lot of readers seem to love it and yet writers hardly ever use that idea. It's not like new or groundbreaking

For all you collectors out there, here is the Kochikame reference

>She's keeping toys in her secret comm room
Are they a memento? Is she actually somewhat attached to her "precious children?" Or are these just replacement toys?

We X-Com now?

I'm still getting those Psyren vibes.

>this double spread at the end
Pretty cool.

Shit, if I was their age I would be scared shitless of these things too.

I wonder if these guys are captives of whatever deity they're talking about and they end up being the lesser of two evils.

Whats the other evil? The farm?

Demons are evil but only because their god demands sacrifices or something like that. Thinking back on it they do enjoy eating humans so their god is probably just the biggest jerk out of the bunch.

I wonder what's the point of the flower since there was another one in chapter one.

It's her own toys

so cthulu is their boss and they must please him or else......

Probably a high class ornamental thing/signature of the farm, stabbing kiddies through the heart with a flower.

I'm actually enjoying this more than I thought I would.

I figure it's pretty obvious they're going to escape sooner or later (whether all of them do or not is another matter) so I'm more interested in what exactly is going to be waiting for them outside and how they're going to deal with it. I mean, they ARE still kids. Very smart ones at that but still kids so I'm genuinely curious.

I wonder if they don't actually eat the kids themselves but use them to produce what they actually DO eat, which could be those flowers or plants.

That plushie to the right does look suspiciously like Connie's though.

*left

on the small shelf

What would Cthulhu do with some children?

no no, there's only one monster great enough, whose thirst for the bodies of young children well known and documented, whose depraved and twisted mind could be behind what we've seen so far in this manga.

What I wonder the most is about the mamas and the grandmas... is there a role for the males too in the demon's services?

Papas

grandpas

It'll buy them time if Mama isn't in daily correspondence.

Nah, the flower grows from within their hearts, as it contains their "essence" or whaterver that the demons feed on, and not their meat.

It's been stated that what demons care for is the brain, not the heart. Norman might have been wrong in his deductions but still.

i'm kinda disappointed in their design, because now they are not a race but just monsters for the sake of monsters.

Could be both, unless tracker is always on the same ear for everyone

They do have traits in common, just with with a lot of variation everywhere else.

It's not 'seldom' done. Its just not something you can spend too much time on. With a manga you need good characters out of the gate, so doing something like ditching the mains would be impossible. Everytime its done well I've seen, its always been stock characters would they give maybe a scene or two to develop them before they start massacring them.
Works much better in an anime or book.

I like how the ones on the second row behind the table look a bit silly compared to the others.

Say that to their face man, not online

I figure its going to be one of those 'the monsters are really just future humanity" sort of things.
Thats really popular right now.

Finally, something recognizably representing Demizu Posuka's style

Terra Formars spend like one whole volume for this. And then they did it again for another couple volumes with the second group, and then we had the real story. Damn.

>Anime or book
Anime are mostly adaptations, books? Example?

Metro 2033 and?

how do you pronounce that name?

Exactly how its spelt.

I am gonna be seriously disappointed if they get superpowers or some shit like that

Advanced weapons would be okay though

Oh shit, it's a meat desk!

What do you think these sides are? Human world and demon world, I guess? On which one are they right now?

More and more I get the feeling that the farms are a truce between humans and demons. The children are willingly given up by their parents in order to spare humanity as a whole.

>that ugly face
around blacks, never relax

I've been wondering about the meaning of this. Isabella is beautiful, while Krone is pretty much hideously ugly. Not sure what kind of opposition they're trying to establish between the two, but there's gotta be one.

japanese are racist because the lack of culture diversity(their interaction with chinese immigrant does not count mind you).

this reminds me from that game underrail, where there is this artificial lovercraft-stic monster "tchort" created by the evil corporation "biocorp". It feeds on special human in order to evolve itself and it has a lot of its underling and spawn to find food for him.

In the picture, the leader monster say "the meal must be the uppermost quality", meaning that the best brain must be given to their leader to evolve its knowledge and such. Their leader's name is also hard to pronounce that it cannot be read in human tongue like it was some sort of other worldly being.

It looks like the book shelf slides apart to hide the radio. Look on the right sliding door, theres a notch to slide over the wires.